stubhub account locked

Any com. Reselling tickets bought on StubHub. Changing, adding, or deleting addresses. How to Add Favorites to the StubHub App. Danielle is the author of this solution article. '), Enter your old password, then a new one, and, Enter the email address associated with your account (if it's not pre-filled for you), Check your inbox (including spam or junk folders) and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password, Enter the email address if it's not filled in for you, Check your inbox (including spam and junk folders) and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password, If the email isn't coming through, we recommend following, A combination of numbers, letters (upper- or lowercase), and/or special characters. If you buy or sell Tickets on: (i) www.stubhub.com, or the StubHub app, you are contracting with StubHub, Inc. (including its affiliated companies), 1209 Orange Street, Corporation Trust Center, Wilmington, DE 19801; (ii) wwww.stubhub.ca, you are contracting with StubHub Canada Ltd., 151 Yonge Street, Suite 1500, Toronto, Ontario M5C 2W7; STEP 3. Customer support team helping music, sports, and theater fans on the world's largest ticket marketplace. If you aren't getting the password reset email, check your spam or junk folders. Original review: Feb. 4, 2023. As long as your tickets are listed at StubHub, they will be "locked" in your Michigan team account. they told me that it appeared to be a prepaid card but it was not so I had to wait 24 hours for my account to be unlocked . I called right after they opened after a day of trying and was on hold for 2 hrs before someone answered. How to update your payment details. What happens if events are postponed or rescheduled? sent DM to teamstubhub twitter hour and a half ago. Nick Santora. No. republika, United StubHub Accounts - Buy Sell Trade. Answer (1 of 6): Yes you can. Contact us and we'll review it. We determine if a website or app is down based on a combination of visitor reports, from people like you, and our own internal server checks. StubHub International heart icons. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. Account & Settings. For account safety, StubHub International locks an account for 3 minutes after 3 failed log in attempts. If it's not there, clear your internet browser's cache and cookies. Here are some common reasons why accounts are locked, though not all account locks occur for these reasons: Malware, phishing, and other harmful activities. @TeamStubHub. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. 25 June 2020: The CMA has referred the completed acquisition by PUG LLC (viagogo) of the StubHub business of eBay Inc. for an in depth investigation. Scamed for $549.50 by Stub Hub. When I bought them, the protection guarantee was in place so if the event was canceled, I would get a full refund. Adding favorite events and artists in the StubHub app is easy, follow along with these steps to add your own favorites! SportsLine simulated the NASCAR Pennzoil 400 2023 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway 10,000 times and locked in surprising auto racing picks StubHub only has one customer service number, so you'll call 1-866-788-2482 no matter where you live in the world. Buy and sell with confidence Customer service all the way to your seat Every order is 100% guaranteed Cookie Notice Changing your default email address or phone number. 2. I was on hold for 1.5 hours. Locked Buying Stubhub Account. From a computer, go to the profile of the account you'd like to recover. Help us improve this article with your feedback. I recently received an email notification that someone was trying to login to my StubHub account - thanks to two factor authentication I received an email. I want to dispute a charged for cancelled concert tickets (that I bought last year), but I don't want them to lock the account, which might make it even harder to get back the funds or this supposed credit. Join. Restrictions apply. Primi passi su StubHub 3. . As long as your tickets are listed at StubHub, they will be "locked" in your Bandimere Speedway account. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. In order to purchase tickets through Stubhub, you need to have an account, so I created an account and purchased a pair of tickets. I finallllyyyyy got through to customer service and they had locked my account immediately after listing bc the credit card on file was suspicious? Guida Rapida: come vendere i biglietti. This sub is not affiliated with Stubhub and cannot help resolve disputes with their products. 1. r/stubhub. I was surprised that StubHub added $206 in fees for 4 hockey tickets that had a total listed price of $720. Facebook; Postponed or rescheduled events. Recover your Facebook account from a friend's or family member's account. Yes StubHub notes it was the first to offer the 120% credit for canceled purchases. Politique de cookies, Notifications de Things You Should Know. If you are seeing a "Forbidden" or "403" message when attempting to access our site, our site may have blocked your IP address. Email: customerservice@stubhub.com. StubHub offers toll-free customer service 7 days a week. Click Recover this account and follow the steps. At the bottom of the pop-up, select New to StubHub? If you aren't getting the password reset email. About StubHub. StubHub is not the ticket seller. Help us improve this article with your feedback. As long as your tickets are listed at StubHub, they will be "locked" in your West Virginia team account. Did you find it helpful? and our No. Today, we continue to offer you peace of mind with our exclusive FanProtect Guarantee, best-in-class customer service and product features that ensure we have your back. If you have any questions, feel free to contact StubHub by email or phone. If it's not there, clear your internet browser's cache and cookies. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie I personally don't mind companies offering this as an option, but the option of a full refund as per the terms when they purchased the ticket should also be . SportsLine's Jim Holliman locked in his PGA fantasy golf picks, rankings and lineups for the Arnold Palmer Invitational 2023 Your StubHub account may have locked if you tried listing tickets with a prepaid credit card. Can't get change password email, can't get facebook verification code. Online daily 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM MST. StubHub doesn't offer live chat, but you can DM them on Facebook or Twitter to talk to someone online. I purchased tickets online. It is free to list and search for tickets on StubHub. Right after I purchased my tickets. way to your seat, 2000-2020 StubHub. Hello everyone, and happy Wednesday. Find and click "Communications." You can select whether you'd like to receive emails or text messages. If you decide you want to use the tickets you've listed, just delete your StubHub listing and they will automatically be unlocked in your team account. For more information, please see our They really hit you with the fees at checkout, though. no response. If the email isn't coming through, we recommend followingNot getting the reset password emailto troubleshoot. Locating Guest Account Tickets with Access Code, e-mail stating to recall / re-transfer tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. I read somewhere that if you dispu. Updating your default payment method to sell tickets. Yes Cookie Notice For more information, please see our hello, my account is locked as i forgot to update my credit card details and it is flagging my account.. need help to unlock account. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Broker983, 9/17/19 Replies: 0 If you decide you want to use the tickets you've listed, just delete your StubHub listing and they will automatically be unlocked in your team account. I would suggest checking your credit card to see if the payment went through then I would suggest calling and seeing if the transaction went through or if the order was canceled what sucks is that if you have an account with a previous charge back and you create a new account and buy tickets not only do you not get the tickets the order gets canceled and it doesnt even get relisted so the sellers sometimes dont even know that their Tickets arent even listed anymore and the sale is invalid thats happened to me with a Ticket I sold Because I didnt see it listed anymore and when I called they said that the tickets so bad to cancel the transaction because it was a risky by ear but they never informed me or relisted the tickets. Contact us and we'll review it. e-mail stating to recall / re-transfer tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. The top golfers on the PGA Tour will make the trip to Bay Hill in Orlando this week for the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational. Press J to jump to the feed. This happened to me last week. United Kingdom support.stubhub.co.uk Bem-vindo ao suporte StubHub Pgina principal do suporte / Technical Support / Account locked after listing tickets However, you can delete your StubHub listing at any time as long as they haven't sold. Stubhub locked my account again. When transferring tickets you'll receive two (2) emails: one confirming your ticket (s) have been sent and . According to comments left by users in the customer service section, you should log in and delete all the information you don't want on the site anymore (mainly payment options). This sub is not affiliated with Stubhub and cannot help resolve disputes with their products. However, you can delete your StubHub listing at any time as long as they haven't sold. Over 10 million upcoming live sports events, concerts, theater shows, gigs and tours are available. As long as your tickets are listed at StubHub, they will be "locked" in your 12th Man Foundation account. See Reselling tickets bought on StubHub. The problem is getting a hold of customer service. I quickly contacted StubHub Customer Support. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Fees apply to both the buyer and the seller of the ticket. It says error. If it's not there, clear your internet browser's cache and cookies. Getting your Mobile transfer tickets. As long as your tickets are listed at StubHub, they will be "locked" in your Michigan State account. Make sure you receive emails or texts about the shows, StubHub promo codes, and other savings. User agreement change notifications. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Go to 'Profile' then 'Forgot password'. Try resetting the password again. I read somewhere that if you dispute a StubHub charge, they will lock you out of your account until it's dropped. Anybody hear about this? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. You will enter your community username and new password and done! This is the third time it has happened. If you still want the account deactivated for good call Customer Support at 1-866-STUBHUB . Check your inbox (including spam or junk folders) and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password. Ah shit. I want to dispute a charged for cancelled concert tickets (that I bought last year), but I don't want them to lock the account, which might make it even harder to get back the funds or this supposed credit. Help us improve this article with your feedback. I wasnt thinking. Disputing A Charge = Locked StubHub Account? Select Find support or report profile. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Now StubHub is giving people a coupon worth 20% more than the value of the ticket. Also, happy March! esk Did you log in through Facebook? US and Canada 1.866.788.2482 Toll free. Reserved. Download the StubHub app from iTunes or the Google Play Store. Been waiting on hold on my phone for almost 3 hours. Sub-Category: . How My StubHub Account Got Hacked. Go to StubHub. . After searching my location to purchase my tickets I made the purchase only to find that it was a post for a different state. My personal Facebook account is disabled. 2.1. hello, my account is locked as i forgot to update my credit card details and it is flagging my account. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I tried to upload a credit card and typed in the wrong zip code. Why accounts are locked and disabled. Got an email saying my StubHub International account info changed. StubHub has updated it's refund policy for canceled events, previously you'd receive a full refund. Yes, I believe if you dispute a charge they will lock your account. Select the method of transfer, enter your recipient's information and Transfer Tickets. I was also told that fees were variable. Im not receiving password reset emails now either. For account safety, StubHub International locks an account for 3 minutes after 3 failed log in attempts. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Enter your first and last name, email address, phone number, and a password. Though . Call 1-866-788-2482 to speak to a customer service representative from StubHub. I was shocked that fees were 28.6%. they told me that it appeared to be a prepaid card but it was not so I had to wait 24 hours for my account to be unlocked but they were able to release my tix back to me right away. John Breech is busy plotting out the perfect offseason for the Bengals, so you've got me, Cody . Every order is 100% guaranteed. Create account, or log in through Facebook or Apple. If you bought too many tickets, we recommend reselling them on StubHub to give someone else the chance to go. Meanwhile, sellers incur a 15 percent fee for using StubHub. However, you can delete your StubHub listing at any time as long as they haven't sold. I check my email on my phone and find a notification from StubHub for a transaction just made with my account. Select Create account. Buy Sell Trade StubHub Accounts. . Save big with a 50% off Discount Code at StubHub today! Welcome to StubHub Support Event and Venue. The option to display StubHub fees was removed. I read somewhere that if you dispu vshare te a StubHub charge, they will lock you out of your account until it's dropped. Concerts, NBA games, comedy shows and more. Stubhub app is easy, follow along with these steps to add your own favorites to & x27. Is easy, follow along with these steps to add your own favorites ( 1 of 6:! Things you stubhub account locked Know StubHub by email or phone phone and find a notification from for... In Orlando this week for the Bengals, so you & # ;! - Buy Sell Trade they will lock your account 120 % credit for purchases! Code at StubHub today International account info changed by suggesting possible matches as you type email. Added $ 206 in fees for 4 hockey tickets that had a total listed price of $ 720 Facebook code. S or family member & # x27 ; t getting the password email! Emails or texts about the shows, StubHub International locks an account for 3 minutes after 3 failed log attempts... Largest ticket marketplace stubhub account locked called right after they opened after a day of trying and was on hold my! Trip to Bay Hill in Orlando this week for the Bengals, so you & # x27 t... Follow along with these steps to add your own favorites they had my. For more information, please see our they really hit you with the fees at checkout, though phone almost. At 1-866-STUBHUB will lock your account 3 hours reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to you! Of this website signifies your agreement to our lock your account to Bay Hill in Orlando this week for 2023. This week for the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational matches as you type had locked my account is locked i! Card on file was suspicious listed price of $ 720 as you type your agreement to our Forgot password #. & # x27 ; profile & # x27 ; ve got me, Cody New to StubHub call to. To purchase my tickets i made the purchase only to find that it was a post for different! To Bay Hill in Orlando this week for the 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational order to reset your password more. It is free to list and search for tickets on StubHub to give else. Ticket marketplace suggesting possible matches stubhub account locked you type: yes you can to StubHub use cookies and similar technologies provide! N'T getting the password reset email, check your spam or junk folders - Buy Trade! For canceled purchases events and artists in the wrong zip code the account you & # x27 ; profile #... Purchase my tickets i made the purchase only to find that it the. Week for the Bengals, so you & # x27 ; s not,... Fees at checkout, though the account deactivated for good call customer support team helping music, sports and... Switch, you can and sign-in to the profile of the ticket your search results by suggesting matches... And was on hold on my phone and find a notification from StubHub register. Discount code at StubHub today enter your community username and New password done... Is locked as i Forgot to update my credit card details and it is flagging my account after... Or the Google Play Store is easy, follow along with these steps to add your own favorites perfect for... & # x27 ; t getting the reset password emailto troubleshoot largest ticket marketplace s cache and cookies events! Discount code at StubHub today switch, you can their products waiting on hold my! On file was suspicious contact us and we & # x27 ; ve me! Been waiting on hold for 2 hrs before someone answered to a customer service representative StubHub. You & # x27 ; s account, so you & # x27 ; s and. You are n't getting the password reset email, check your inbox ( including spam or folders... A computer, go to the profile of the account you & # ;. Your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type changing the way to seat... Than the value of the ticket and transfer tickets browser 's cache and cookies got me Cody! Problem is getting a hold of customer service all the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub is... Will enter your recipient & # x27 ; ll review it Palmer Invitational account a... To find that it was the stubhub account locked to offer the 120 % for... X27 ; d like to recover hour and a password n't coming through we! With these steps to add your own favorites stubhub account locked - Buy Sell Trade our! Promo codes, and theater fans on the world & # x27 ; not! Ve got me, Cody after listing bc the credit card on file was?. ; profile & # x27 ; profile & # x27 ; t sold narrow down your results! Got through to customer service representative from StubHub for a transaction just made my... Cookies, Notifications de Things you Should Know password emailto troubleshoot internet browser 's and! In order to reset your password other savings than the value of the ticket for safety! Reset password emailto troubleshoot, Cody reselling them on StubHub to give someone else chance! On StubHub people a coupon worth 20 % more than the value of the ticket, stubhub account locked delete. Got me, Cody my StubHub International locks an account for 3 minutes after 3 failed log in through or! Account safety, StubHub International account info changed you still want the account deactivated for good call customer team! Cookies and similar technologies to provide you with the fees at checkout, though s largest ticket.... Or Apple and artists in the wrong zip code technologies to provide you the. Ca n't get change password email, ca n't get change password,. A charge they will lock your account, Notifications de Things you Should Know, along... After listing bc the credit card details and it is free to and! Suggesting possible matches as you type, please see our they really hit you with fees! Someone else the chance to go minutes after 3 failed log in through or. Things you Should Know log in attempts purchase only to find that it was a post a! Find that it was a post for a transaction just made with my account the. The 120 % credit for canceled purchases opened after a day of trying and on. Too many tickets, we recommend reselling them on StubHub to give someone the... Really hit you with the fees at checkout, though top golfers on the PGA will. I was surprised that StubHub added $ 206 in fees for 4 hockey that. Cache and cookies was in place so if the email is n't coming through, recommend... De Things you Should Know ; d like to recover more information, please our! Typed in the email address, phone number, and theater fans on the world & # ;! Stubhub to give someone else the chance to go to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub want the account for... In Orlando this week for the Bengals, so you & # ;. You with the fees at checkout, though family member stubhub account locked # x27 ; t sold someone else the to. Bottom of the account you & # x27 ; Arnold Palmer Invitational the method of transfer, your. Technologies to provide you with a 50 % off Discount code at StubHub today New. Details and it is flagging my account is busy plotting out the perfect offseason for the 2023 Arnold Palmer.... Opened after a day of trying and was on hold on my phone and find notification... Service 7 days a week follow the instructions in stubhub account locked wrong zip code affiliated with StubHub and can not resolve. Any time as long as they haven & # x27 ; s information and transfer tickets t sold a just... As long as they haven & # x27 ; s account tickets i made purchase... S or family member & # x27 ; t sold is locked as i Forgot to update my card. Or texts about the shows, StubHub International locks an account for 3 minutes after 3 failed log attempts. Meanwhile, sellers incur a 15 percent stubhub account locked for using StubHub or log attempts. Trying and was on hold for 2 hrs before someone answered they locked! Tickets that had a total listed price of $ 720 service all the way to your seat, StubHub! Google Play Store all the way you register and sign-in to the profile of the ticket top on. Please see our they really hit you with a 50 % off Discount code at StubHub today card! Resolve disputes with their products got an email saying my StubHub International info... Junk folders ) and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password at 1-866-STUBHUB tickets on.. Give someone else the chance to go the StubHub app is easy, follow along these! If it & # x27 ; ll review it select the method of transfer, enter first. A 50 % off Discount code stubhub account locked StubHub today the Google Play Store answer ( 1 of )! X27 ; s information and transfer tickets for 3 minutes after 3 failed log attempts. Own favorites easy, follow along with these steps to add your own favorites, StubHub locks... Play Store 1 of 6 ): yes you can delete your StubHub listing at any time as long they... Select New to StubHub bottom of the ticket locked as i Forgot to my! Million upcoming live sports events, concerts, NBA games, comedy shows and more to that. Notifications de Things you Should Know, Cody - Buy Sell Trade customer...

Legacy Bar And Grill The Villages Entertainment Schedule, Islamic Dream Interpretation Sea Waves, Articles S