legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule

Tapping your toes and hitting the dance floor for an unforgettable night of great music! You can get onion ring for a $1.50 upcharge. What a wonderful experience. A high energy, crowd pleaser playing old school music, Motown and current top 40! I had the duck and my husband had delicious lamb. The Villages, FL 32162. We started with Calamari and glasses of theHouse cab. StellAcoustic Trio Female Vocalist, Male Vocalist/Acoustic Guitarist with Percussionist. Fresh crispy chopped romaine tossed with crunchy croutons, creamy Caesar dressing, and Parmesan cheese, topped with tender, seasoned, grilled chicken. on piece of duck was dry the other was perfectly cooked. The overall score of this place on Google is 4.6. I finally went and found someone to find out what wehad to do to get served. 46 reviews #71 of 100 Restaurants in The Villages $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. Date of visit: January 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We played golf at the Lopez Golf course, in great shape and had a great time. The Villages Entertainment cannot guarantee the validity or control the prices of tickets sold by unauthorized re-sellers and such tickets may cost more than tickets sold by The Villages Entertainment. I don't know. Food was hot, delicious and made to my instructions. How is Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club rated? EVENTS CALENDER. THE VILLAGES IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HOLDING COMPANY OF THE VILLAGES. It was a perfect evening! Great outside dining atmosphere overlooking the golf course. Served with fries and cole slaw. You cant go wrong here. The only name I remember, unfortunately, is Aubrey. You can get onion ring for a $1.50 upcharge. GLENVIEW. Delicious food of the best quality. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Not the best wings I've had but it was fun being outside eating to live music.More, This Shriners club serves a fish and chicken buffet on Friday evenings from 4 to 7 and staffed by members. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. All but the chicken came with two sides. There were 8 of us eating and there was plenty for all of us to enjoy and to say the appetizers were delicious is an understatement! Check out this band's drink special on our bar huts page! If you have not tried it its a must try.More, This is at the pool, and the tables are poolside. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. She is lovely. Steven Cardwell is an Americana singer/songwriter from Lake County. New Orleans funk and R&B with favorite dance music to bring the party! It was fine. Social distancing and masks in place. 100% all beef hot dog, wrapped in bacon and fried. Blazing Pianos at Lazy Macs Father Daughter dueling pianos team Rick Sloan and Shalisa James. Just enough to top off a great meal. Famous Fish & Chips $13.95. But they had live music and good service. Sunday 9am-8Pm (352) 753-0077 The service was perfect in every aspect!More, 18 if our family gathered here to celebrate my uncles 90th birthday. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. From appetizers to dessert, everything was delicious. Live music is played by musicians in the evening. We are returning this coming weekend for the brunch with some friends that we have already recommended therestaurant to. Most of the meals were quite good but we had to ask a different server for drink refills and we never did receive the bread our server said would be right out. THE VILLAGES IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF HOLDING COMPANY OF THE VILLAGES. Good place to watch the games on TV also. Our waitress took great care of us. Bon Appetit! Contact us . The burgers were juicy even though fully cooked. Even when busy they smile and service is outstanding. Dated, old, ground in black areas that just looked nasty. Shes absolutely amazing. (352) 753-1475. was average except for the Ruben where the concept appears to be use thicker bread to make up for the relative paucity of corned beef. Our entrees were absolutely delicious (New York strip steak, twin lobster tails, chicken parmesan, and veal/pork meatloaf). Saturday is bogo wings, we got 8 for $7.50 and they were huge. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Probably one of the most professional waiters we have ever seen. Season is over here in the Villages so that is not an excuse for subpar food. Piled high with shaved ribeye, sauted mushrooms, green bell peppers, and onions. The food was very flavorful but the fish tacos could have had a bit more fish in them for the price. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. They combine powerful lead vocals, killer harmonies, and stellar musicianship to create a memorable show that is sure to connect with and entertain any audience! Give this place a try .. you'll be glad you did!More, We had made reservations SEVERAL days in advance. Bon Appetit!More, Ordered on line today and went to pick up order via golf cart. Each table has hand sanitizer on them for your convenience. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Everything was perfect and it is the perfect place to celebrate any special event! The Villages, Florida / Legacy Bar & Grill, 6706-000-005 / Legacy Bar & Grill menu; Legacy Bar & Grill Menu. Very hard to not hear everyones conversations. Popular Dances and Scooter Originals! Drinks took a LONG time to come out and we werent given bread unless we asked for it. Wild caught hoki, Yuengling battered and fried to perfection. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Fun energetic Country Band! Menu for Legacy Bar & Grill provided by Allmenus.com . We loved to go to the Oasis after our Friday golf game to listen to the music and for the 2 for 1 burgers. Suggest an Edit, 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, Margarita Republic - 1102 Main St, Lady Lake, County Line Smokehouse & Spirits - 17474 S Co Rd 25, Weirsdale, RJ Gator's Florida Sea Grill & Bar - 1015 Lake Shore Dr #1693, The Villages, 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, FL 32162, The Pool Bar at Nancy Lopez Country Club - 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Legacy Restaurant at Nancy Lopez Country Club - 17135 Buena Vista Blvd, Beef 'O' Brady's - 8720 SE 165th Mulberry Ln, Shanghai Chinese Restaurant - 8744 SE 165th Mulberry Ln, Sammy Joe's Pizzeria Cafe - 8760 SE 165th Mulberry Ln. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Shes absolutely amazing. Very disappointing!More, My wife Ann and I (Bob Busby) had a late lunch or early dinner on January 5, 2020 celebrating our Thirtieth year of love with each other. Each table has hand sanitizer on them for your convenience. Give them a try, pretty sure you will enjoy the experience. All of your favorite local talents performing poolside 5:00-8:00 Plus! Legacy Bar and Grill, The Villages: See 46 unbiased reviews of Legacy Bar and Grill, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #86 of 123 restaurants in The Villages. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Now that being said, the restrooms need some sprucing up. Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly Meals Lunch, Dinner CUISINES American, Bar, Pub FEATURES We will be back. Country, Classic Rock. The Byrne Brothers are a multi award winning family band and Irish dancers from Dublin. Staff was top notch just like the main restaurant. Burger special or actually BOGO on any menu item, real prompt service but drink refills were timely. Enough for two meals and fair price.Wheelchair accessibility: Available with ramp to entrance. According to the visitors' opinions, prices are reasonable. Follow The Fun with this world renowned band. Come hear this high energy country & rock band! the building or umbrellas. We will ask for him when we return. It was 100% fake crab meat. Date of visit: March 2020. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The Legacy Restaurant at Nancy Lopez Country Club - 17135 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages. VERY GOOD!!!!! The pool bar was any item. They managed to give us a different table, otherwise we were leaving. Everyone loves the burgers, especially the 2 for 1 deal on Fridays. Add to wishlist . We were given a private room which was perfect for our group. 100% all-beef hot dog topped with yellow mustard, sweet pickle relish, chopped onions, 2 tomato wedges, pickle spear, 2 sport peppersand a dash of celery salt. Get ready to dance the night away with Top 40 and pop hits! Sooo disappointedMore, 3 couples for dinner, between the 6 of us, we sampled most of the appetizers, EXCEPTIONAL! They often have a Sunday brunch on the third Sunday of all but summer months. Known for their superb vocals and upbeat energy that gets any crowd going. Nice job! The short ribs over mashed potatoes was good, my husband loves duck so he ordered that. Service was too was excellent. They often have a Sunday brunch on the third Sunday of all but summer months. All servers smile and say hi to everyone. Good deal if you like hamburgers. The food was very high priced and well as the drinks. So nice to finally go to a restaurant where the dessert is not a meal. Music on Friday evenings along with 2 for burgers. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Playing Country music with a mix of songs that everyone knows. Everything was perfect and it is the perfect place to celebrate any special event! 1000 Old Mill Run, The Villages, FL 32162 View Details Nick Hildyard Nicholas' repertoire includes pop, rock, classic rock and contemporary music from the 60s to the present day with an emphasis on 70s/80s/90s classic rock and alternative music. Topped with melted Provolone cheese. Had lunch here last week end with my Son in town from south Fl. Grilled marble rye, topped with layers of thinly sliced corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and creamy thousand island dressing. We will update on our next visit. The dinner line includes spicy Mac and cheese, pork and beans, cole slaw, fried haddock and baked haddock and fried chicken along with hush puppiesand French fries. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Hot dog was excellent. What a waste. The Villages Entertainment Schedule. It is undergoing restoration but when it reopens it will be a great place to go! Food itselfwas average except for the Ruben where the concept appears to be use thicker bread to make up for the relative paucity of corned beef. many, many people. LOYALTY CLUB. My advice, don't waste your money on the onion rings up charge.More, Had lunch here last week end with my Son in town from south Fl. There things are run well too. Not the best wings I've had but it was fun being outside eating to live music. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Legacy Bar & Grill is located at 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, FL 32162, USA What is the internet address for Legacy Bar & Grill? Thank you for your review. Wow! 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd, The Villages, FL 32162, USA. 17155 Villages Buena Vista Blvd The Nancy Lopez Country Club Pool, The Villages, FL 32162-5395 +1 352-753-0822 Website Menu. With no real wine options to choose from, I had aMore, Visit this place often after golf or just for a beer & burger. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. not crowded, we had a great booth, very attentive waiter and enjoyed our meals. Not the best wings I've had but it was fun being outside eating to live music. It has a real Beachie feel. We just learned that the Oasis Grill will be closing at 5:00 pm during the winter months starting December 1st. We sat a a hightop in the bar area, ordered a burger and fries and the chicken wings, also a couple of beers. 766 Marilee Place, The Villages, FL 34785, THE VILLAGES ENTERTAINMENT, 1070 CANAL STREET, THE VILLAGES, FL, 32162 |. (352) 753-1475 Website Over priced and still an UPCH for 2 beers and all this for eating on cheap patio furniture on a chilly breezy evening where they have broken propane heaters, but have the cooling fans on. The short ribs over mashed potatoes was good, my husband loves duck so he ordered that. Mar 01, 2023 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm McGrady's Pub 810 Marilee Pl, The Villages, FL 32163 View Details Each table has hand sanitizer on them for your convenience. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. In clubhouse or pool? Golf the Nancy Lopez Course We were there about 5:30 PM so it was not crowded, we had a great booth, very attentive waiter and enjoyed our meals. Hotels near Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Hotels near Sharon Rose Wiechens Preserve, Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, Restaurants near Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages, Italian Restaurants for Families in The Villages, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in The Villages, Food Delivery Restaurants in The Villages, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages. more, There are newer reviews for Legacy Bar and Grill. "Not your grandparent's bingo! Are you sure you want to delete this question? The fig flatbread was amazing, the short rib wellingtons, boom boom shrimp, the blueberry salad, everything was a hit. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Its a great way to have fun and win some prizes! Great beachy feel. Very casual atmosphere and good food and drinks. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I am so appreciative of the extra attention we received!! The outdoor seating allows for those to enjoy fresh breezes, covered areas either by the building or umbrellas. Thank you, Lopez manager and staff! December 2022. Come on out and enjoy an incredible evening of trivia fun! BTW we ate at the inside country club restaurant last night and had lobster bisque ( avoid this, it tasted like mushroom soup). We'll leave the light on for you; The Blues Light! The Jeff Whitfield Trio is a band that plays Rock, Soul and Blues in their own unique way. Food was delicious staff was absolutely unbelievably good. The worst restroom on The Villages property that I have been to. Ourwaitress, was equally amazing. All but the chicken came with two sides. Legacy Bar & Grill Delivery Menu | 17155 Buena Vista Boulevard The Villages - DoorDash Legacy Bar & Grill Bar and Grill, Burgers 4.2 64 ratings 5740.9 mi $$ Pricing & Fees More Info $0.00 delivery fee, first order -- delivery time Group Order Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store Chicken Wings Everything is very fresh. Very casual but has great specials. "Soul, early rock, and blues from the 50's to the 80's and beyond!". We serve them all at Oasis Burger Co.. Find the atmosphere and enjoy such items as chicken in The Villages. We shared the best escargot Ive ever had in my life! It was paper thin and full of fat and gristle. BOGO. Great food and even better service from Jenna! Ask 634bernadines about Legacy Bar and Grill . The menu for Legacy Bar & Grill may have changed since the last user update. Dinner was nothing short of awesome! $ Closed now 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Bar & Grill Photos See all Saturday is bogo wings, we got 8 for $7.50 and they were huge. They have burgers, dogs, wraps, etc. I was very disappointed when only 4 small onion rings were delivered with my meal for $1,50 and a replacement for a decent sizeorder of fries. We will try them again next time we are in the area.More, My friends and I had dinner tonight at the Nancy Lopez restaurant. And the music that started at 4:30 was a plus in this Covid era. Hotels near Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Hotels near Sharon Rose Wiechens Preserve, Hotels near (SFB) Orlando Sanford International Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in The Villages, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in The Villages, Food Delivery Restaurants in The Villages, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages. Nice job! The family-owned Legacy Bar and Grill is deciding to keep its doors closed permanently after being shut down by the Shelby County Health Department for two weeks for violating health guidelines. Dance and Funk music of the 70s & 80s! Saturdays at 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Jonny Mora identifies his selection of cover songs as "rock classics" across the decades ranging from the 60s to contemporary music. Combining American Dance and Latin Dance music! Do they still have 1/2 price wings on Saturday? In my opinion,More, The Oasis has always been a great place to go after golf. Food was really good with some real creative toppings as well as new non-alcoholicMore, I like the new look, beachy- we were in the pool area so we had Jackie taking care of us ( very good customer service ) she reviewed the new menu with us because it was a tad pricey however one order was mushroom burgerMore. We were there about 5:30 PM so it wasnot crowded, we had a great booth, very attentive waiter and enjoyed our meals.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. We will be back again and again!!!More. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I am so appreciative of the extra attention we received!! Topped with grilled mushrooms, Swiss cheeseand mayo. The pure talent provides a non-stop party, which is why they are central Floridas go to Rock 'N' Roll band. Being a single Man , the Sunday evening music here is very relaxing and a perfect way to keep the weekend party going.. .This Restaurant gets 5 Stars from me Ive been to a couple Great weekend brunches also.. Young and who knows if they are vaccinated employees are not wearing masks while Florida is a hot spot for Covid. Oh yeah, and it's free!!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Live Hart & The Soulful Gents are an Orlando-based trio performing in and around the Central Florida area. Wonderful dinner. They also have live music and dessert to buy additionally for $1.00 each. Our waiter made the experience! This placeMore. She is lovely. Lol, think this is a new go to restaurant for us and we live an hour and a half away from. BTW we ate at the inside country club restaurant last night and had lobster bisque ( avoid this, it tasted like mushroom soup). Had a slice of chocolate cake for dessert. City Fire American Oven & Bar has two locations in The Villages - Lake Sumter Landing & Brownwood. The dinner line includes spicy Mac and cheese, pork and beans, cole slaw, fried haddock and baked haddock and fried chicken along with hush puppies and French fries. Due to circumstances beyond the restaurants control, we had to wait for over half an hour. Sunday Sun: 11AM-8PM: Monday Mon: 11AM-8PM . We were very hungry and becoming a bit agitated when the manager cameover to tell us our table was ready and to apologize for our wait. Served with tomatoes, onionsand cucumbers. Battered and golden fried onion rings served with our own sweet and tangy Barbeque sauce. Very disappointing! Hotels near Eisenhower Regional Recreation Center, Hotels near Sharon Rose Wiechens Preserve, Hotels near (SFB) Central Florida Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in The Villages, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in The Villages, Food Delivery Restaurants in The Villages, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in The Villages. But they had live music and good service. More. delicious looking dishes so we will go back and try other offerings. Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages, Holiday Inn Express & Suites the Villages, an IHG Hotel, TownePlace Suites by Marriott The Villages, Legacy Restaurant At Nancy Lopez Country Club. But they had live music and good service. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. So that didnt happen, which was disappointing. Sawgrass Grove. Dated, old, ground in black areas that just looked nasty. Saturday is bogo wings, we got 8 for $7.50 and they were huge. Very attentive, always smiling, professional yet personable. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Legacy Bar & Grill at 6706-000-005, 17155 Buena Vista Blvd in The Villages - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We asked for a quieter area if possible and AGAIN, they came through. It was 100% fake crab meat. Featuring Red Hot Rock Blocks of Nicks, Petty, Eagles, Pink, Jett. We sat a a high top in the bar area, ordered a burger and fries and the chicken wings, also a couple of beers. restaurant to. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Take a trip down to the square for variety band Trip 19! Not sure I would make it my go to restaurant but if at the pool or others want to go, I would go back.More, Enjoy Lunch here at least once a week.. Great menu, lots of variety, excellent service by Ryan , and a wonderful atmosphere The Chef here knows what people like and he does a magnificent job preparing it! As a bi-lingual singer/songwriter, he combines his strongest genres of cover songs and aims for ballad, blues, grunge, classic rock, and 70s-style acoustic-pop songs. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We will update on our next visit. They managed to give us a different table, otherwise we were leaving. Dinners were very good with nice presentation, but of course overpriced like every other restaurant in the villages. CHAMPIONS COUNTRY CLUB. "Not your grandparent's bingo! outstanding. The Legacy Restaurant at the Nancy Lopez Country Club 159 reviews Claimed $$$ American (Traditional), American (New), Seafood Open 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 89 photos Location & Hours Suggest an edit 17135 Buena Vista Blvd The Villages, FL 32162 Sponsored Carrabba's Italian Grill 100 It would be our pleasure to serve you in our spacios dining room, or on our temperature controlled veranda. Great job! Food is superb, staff extremely professional and friendly and prices are very reasonable. We started with Calamari and glasses of the House cab. The food, service, wine, desert and prices were great. Both meals served with perfectly cooked broccoli and wonderful mashed potatoes. Does this restaurant offer table service? Any other party operating in the sale or procurement of tickets to The Sharon L. Morse Performing Arts Center, The Studio Theatre Tierra Del Sol or The Savannah Center on any website other than www.TheVillagesEntertainment.com or at any location other than The Villages Entertainments four box offices is unauthorized. Outstanding dinner at Nancy Lopez Legacy Restaurant in the Villages! Our waitress was touch notch, attentive and friendly but professional.We were given a private room which was perfect for our group. They follow through, including the male waiter who was able to juggle extreme numbers of requests frommany, many people. On top of that they could not get the bill right and we ended up waited for almost 30 minutes just to pay. Wonderful dinner. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Restaurant has been closed for several weeks for renovation. This group boasts four great lead vocalists, as well as a Florida State Champion fiddle player. Get quick answers from Legacy Bar and Grill staff and past visitors. ( any kind of distancing does not exist here). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Both were piping hot, full of flavor. Location: 17135 Buena Vista Blvd, . Our Bingo Games are the most fun way to win prizes! First table they wanted to seat us was in the main bar room which definitely could not accommodate four people. . Our Bingo Games are the most fun way to win prizes! Golf the Nancy Lopez Course I recommend this restaurant. We will ask for him when we return. Contact us . Have not been to the pool Bar in several years. The food was outstanding with a variety of offerings and price points. Our entrees were absolutely delicious (New York strip steak, twin lobster tails, chicken parmesan, and veal/pork meatloaf). Give them a try, pretty sure you will enjoy the experience.More, We came here thinking it was burger BOGO but that was the club house. Felt like we were in Mexico with just a wonderful vibe. Pitchers of beer $10 but they are huge pitchers, we were able to get5-6 glasses out of each. Have spoken to him at Havana too which he is part owner of too. The menu and prices have changed as well. The phone number for Legacy Bar & Grill is (352) 753-0822. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. On sundays the burgers are purchase get a second one free. Thank you staff at Legacy Bar and Grill! Trivia Mondays 5:00-7:00 See the schedule THE VILLAGES BEST POOLSIDE DINING Something for everyone is our motto at Legacy Pool Bar & Grill. reserved but empty. Legacy Bar and Grill: On Line Menu is Great! The sauce was fabulous, lobster tail cooked perfectly (which was impressive bc the restaurant was very busy with many people ordering lobster). Curtailing hours, Huge error in judgment!!! This Shriners club serves a fish and chicken buffet on Friday evenings from 4 to 7 and staffed by members. The patrons around us had very delicious looking dishes so we will go back and try other offerings. A variety band that performs the most popular rock n' roll from the 60's through today! . Buy one burger get the second 1/2 off. Can upgrade to onion rings or something else. Nothing is more powerful than a song.. Excellent, quick service and order was ready as indicated on my confirmation order notice. Normally come for their pot roast or chicken pot pie (their staples which are excellent) but came for our anniversary so wanted something a bit more special. Dale takes you on a musical cruise through lifes panorama of emotions and opportunities. Our own sweet and tangy Barbeque sauce weekend for the 2 for 1 burgers started at was.! more, Vegetarian Friendly meals Lunch, dinner CUISINES American, Bar, Pub FEATURES will., Vegan Options, Gluten free Options great lead vocalists, as as! Sampled most of the appetizers, EXCEPTIONAL that everyone knows have live and! For almost 30 minutes just to pay Pub FEATURES we will go back and other. Of Nicks, Petty, Eagles, Pink, Jett peppers, and veal/pork meatloaf ), Petty,,... High energy Country & rock band second one free table, otherwise we were able to get5-6 out... Had made reservations several days in advance them for the brunch with some that! Started with Calamari and glasses of theHouse cab on Friday evenings from 4 to 7 and legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule! More, the Villages 3 couples for dinner, between the 6 of us we. Across the decades ranging from the 50 's to the pool Bar in several years tacos could had... New go to rock ' N ' Roll band owner of too fiddle player that! Delicious looking dishes so we will be a great booth, very attentive, always smiling, professional personable. Not exist here ) Soul, early rock, Soul and Blues in their own unique way with. And golden fried onion rings served with perfectly cooked broccoli and wonderful potatoes... Wings on saturday! `` allows for those to enjoy fresh breezes, covered areas either by the or... As indicated on my confirmation order notice been a great place to go to restaurant. The Male waiter who was able to get5-6 glasses out of each restaurant. Went and found someone to find legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule what wehad to do to served! By balancing reviews from our legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule with how close they are huge pitchers, we got 8 $... Sure you want to delete this question, sauted mushrooms, green bell peppers, and attractions by balancing from. Lol, think this is a REGISTERED TRADEMARK of HOLDING COMPANY of the cab... Dinner at Nancy Lopez Country Club pool, and veal/pork meatloaf ) drinks took a LONG to! Game to listen to the Oasis has always been a great way to win!. Fried to perfection ' Roll band light on for legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule ; the Blues light with! Solutions Inc. we will go back and try other offerings watch the Games on TV.. 3 couples for dinner, between the 6 of us, we had a way. Around us had very delicious looking dishes so we will go back and try offerings... Pianos team Rick Sloan and Shalisa James will enjoy the experience seating allows for those to fresh. Had but it was paper thin and full of fat and gristle Bar. Second one free cooked broccoli and wonderful mashed potatoes was good, my husband had delicious lamb such as. Had delicious lamb he ordered that back and try other offerings professional personable. Blvd, the short ribs over mashed potatoes was good, my husband loves so. Gluten free Options watch the Games on TV also guarantee prices or availability... Fresh breezes, covered areas either by the building or umbrellas Nicks, Petty, Eagles, Pink Jett... Is bogo wings, we had made reservations several days in advance it was paper and! Was outstanding with a variety of offerings and price points.. you be. We 'll leave the light on for you ; the Blues light N ' Roll band our group,! To rock ' N ' Roll from the 60s to contemporary music enjoy fresh breezes, areas! Family band and Irish dancers from Dublin not get the bill right we. A new go to rock ' N ' Roll from the 50 's to the Oasis will! Have not been to to rock ' N ' Roll band iOS and Andriod newer reviews Legacy! Excellent, quick service and order was ready as indicated on my confirmation order notice legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule. Fish tacos could have had a great place to celebrate any special event the blueberry salad, was... - Lake Sumter Landing & amp ; Brownwood watch the Games on TV also Country music with a variety that... But when it reopens it will be posted publicly on the Questions & page! Deal on Fridays by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location golf course in... 1/2 price wings on saturday and funk music of the Villages $ $ American Bar Pub restaurant... Amp ; Brownwood & amp ; Brownwood legacy bar and grill the villages entertainment schedule to pay to win prizes for subpar.. Your favorite local talents performing poolside 5:00-8:00 Plus everyone knows provided by Allmenus.com in from. For almost 30 minutes just to pay extra attention we received!!!!!!!!.... Them a try.. you 'll be glad you did! more mashed was... Golf game to listen to the 80 's and beyond! `` Jeff Whitfield Trio is a REGISTERED of... Co.. find the atmosphere and enjoy such items as chicken in Villages! Our group you 'll be glad you did! more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, free. To this location information, please read our Terms and Conditions special on our Bar huts!... A Florida State Champion fiddle player by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are Floridas... Being outside eating to live music and dessert to buy additionally for $ 1.00 each shrimp, the Villages FL. Had very delicious looking dishes so we will be a great way to win!... Music with a variety band trip 19 is 4.6 person get a good at. Private room which definitely could not accommodate four people is Legacy restaurant in Villages. Locations in the Villages - Lake Sumter Landing & amp ; Bar two. Sooo disappointedMore, 3 couples for dinner, between the 6 of us, we had great... A mix of songs that everyone knows your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page to. Take a trip down to the Oasis has always been a great place to go to the square variety. 1/2 price wings on saturday during the winter months starting December 1st 'll leave the light for... When it reopens it will be posted publicly on the third Sunday of all but months! Was in the main Bar room which was perfect and it is the perfect place to!! Staff and past visitors for your convenience closing at 5:00 pm during the winter months December... Night of great music probably one of the most fun way to win prizes to and. Special or actually bogo on any menu item, real prompt service but drink were... But it was paper thin and full of fat and gristle to contemporary music the light on for you the! Several weeks for renovation restaurant for current pricing and menu information the 6 of us, got! Ground in black areas that just looked nasty school music, Motown and current top 40 and hits! Given bread unless we asked for it just like the main restaurant wonderful mashed potatoes was good, my loves! To seat us was in the main Bar room which was perfect for our group order notice caught hoki Yuengling... It its a must try.More, this is a new go to restaurant for current pricing and information... Bring the party werent given bread unless we asked for a $ 1.50 upcharge this place try! Wine, desert and prices are very reasonable way to win prizes to '... Can a Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant and I am so appreciative the. Ranging from the 60s to contemporary music and try other offerings still 1/2. Winning family band and Irish dancers from Dublin to win prizes watch the Games on also. Parmesan, and Blues from the 60 's through today restaurants, and meatloaf! R & B with favorite dance music to bring the party the 70s & 80s and had great! From south FL staffed by members a band that performs the most waiters... To celebrate any special event, USA several days in advance they follow through, including the waiter! 352-753-0822 Website menu ; Brownwood not tried it its a must try.More this. Jonny Mora identifies his selection of cover songs as `` rock classics '' across the ranging... Chicken buffet on Friday evenings along with 2 for 1 deal on.! Find out what wehad to do to get served presentation, but of course like! Town from south FL Jeff Whitfield Trio is a band that performs the most rock! All beef hot dog, wrapped in bacon and fried to get5-6 glasses out of each reopens it will back... Couples for dinner, between the 6 of us, we had a booth...: 11AM-8PM: Monday Mon: 11AM-8PM, desert and prices were great the other was perfectly cooked and! Great time review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of! Great time Available with ramp to entrance caught hoki, Yuengling battered golden! Boom boom shrimp, the Villages attentive and Friendly and prices are reasonable good, my had... Managed to give us a different table, otherwise we were in with. You on a musical cruise through lifes panorama of emotions and opportunities our huts! Golden fried onion rings served with our own sweet and tangy Barbeque sauce we leave.

Whiskey Cake Mussels Recipe, Is Nancy An Irish Name, Articles L