william m smith obituary

Mr. William M. Smith III, affectionately known as "Spud/Shorty", departed this life on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital, Richmond, VA. Rest blissfully Spud. View William "Mike" Michael Smith's obituary, contribute to their memorial, see their funeral service details, and more. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Francis William Smith, a long-time resident of Lexington, passed away peacefully in his home on January 17, 2021 at the age of 89 years. Will was getting a start on his trade in construction. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. March 3, 2021 You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. William Bill Alan Smith He was born September 9, 1960 in Hutchinson, KS to John William and. Hank Smith rode off into his final sunset in Tallassee, Alabama on Monday, November 8, 2021. William (Billy) M. Smith left us to be with his heavenly father September 6, 2021 after a long battle with epilepsy. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 15, 1940 - Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of William M. Smith to pay them a last tribute. We are sad to announce that on November 11, 2022, at the age of 81, William M. Smith of Montpelier, Ohio passed away. Bill loved the wide-open blue skies of Wyoming. Let others know about your loved one's death. I'll see you soon pop. Share a memory. Husband of Birdie Ellen Barrett and Edith Unknown. He traveled all over the USA with family. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Obituary. Let others know about your loved one's death. He was a resident of Amsterdam, Gloversville and Freehold, New Jersey during his lifetime. Pop I love you with all my heart. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. He was born October 1, 1960 in Suffern, NY to the late Williams Smith, Jr. and Dorothy Taylor Smith. Here is William M. Smith's obituary. William Gibbons Smith, Jr., passed away on Tuesday, January 24, 2017. who receive obituaries lillian harris february 4, 2023 (86 years old) view obituary joyce helen thompson february 2, 2023 (72 years old) view obituary donald wayne hyatt. I will always kept your memories with me. He joined the United States Army where he served two years. Telling me to always be strong and never allow anyone to discourage me from pursuing my dreams. Friends and family may send words of comfort to the family at www.doddpaynehessfuneralhome.com. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. WILLIAM SMITH OBITUARY Smith, William M. Age 87 March 22, 1933 - January 25, 2021. William Rawson Smith Obituary It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of William Rawson Smith of Atlanta, Georgia, who passed away on February 19, 2023, at the age of 58, leaving to mourn family and friends. Surviving were his. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Services will be held 1:00 P.M., Friday, January 21, 2022 at the Chapel of J. M. Wilkerson Funeral Establishment, Inc., 102 South Avenue, Petersburg, VA, Elder Hal Miles, eulogist. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. William was a U.S. Army Veteran serving during World War II. TIMOTHY'S OBITUARY Services for Timothy William Smith, 60, of Ada are 1:00 p.m. Thursday at the Asbury United Methodist Church, Dr. Travis Muse will officiate. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. OBITUARY. . Obituary Funeral services for Mr. William Hank Smith will be held Friday, November 12, 2021, 11:00 a.m. at James F. Webb Funeral Home with Bro. Hank was a colorful character and led a colorful life. Besides his parents, he was preceded in death by his son, John David Smith; brothers: Clarence Philip Smith, Clifford Smith, and Robert Smith; and sister: Teresa Patterson. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of William Rawson Smith of Atlanta, Georgia, who passed away on February 19, 2023, at the age of 58, leaving to mourn family and friends. . William E. Smith, 83, of Brockton since 1966, passed away Dec. 4, 2022 at home surrounded by his family after a valiant battle with cancer. Mr. Smith was employed by Fownes Brothers Glove Mill in Amsterdam and the General Electric Co. in Schenectady where he worked in the Large Generator and Engine Division until his retirement in 1982. Memorial contributions may be made to the United Presbyterian Church or to the Montgomery County S.P.C.A. July 11, 2021. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. William Thomas Tutte OC FRS FRSC ( / tt /; 14 May 1917 - 2 May 2002) was an English and Canadian codebreaker and mathematician. Smith and his sister Elaine Meadows. Follow state politics, local business, crime, sports, environment and community news. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. His career included Columbia College, Tarrant County Junior College, University of Texas at Arlington, North Central Texas Council of Governments and Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission. He married Carole J. Bill was born on October 24, 1924, in Easton, MD to William G. Smith, Sr. and Olivia Lowman Smith. Mr. Desmarais had been a factory worker for the former Priscilla Sportswear of Bristol for 35 yeras before retiring in . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. (58 years old). Mr. Smith was . We will remember him forever. Privacy Policy and Rest well. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Relatives and friends invited. William and Diana would go on to raise 4 children in San Antonio, Texas. OBITUARY William Glen Smith March 4, 1926 - January 31, 2023. William M. Smith 1944 - 2021 Thursday 23 December Funeral Mass 11:00 am - 11:45 am St. Mary of The Annunciation Church 134 Norfolk, St. Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States 617 547-0120 Get Directions Print Obituary of William M. Smith Smith of Plymouth formerly of Cambridge, December 19, 2021, William M. Smith, age 77. He worked for PPG in Texas as a supervisor. William Edward Smith, Jr., 81, of Arlington, Texas passed away peacefully on Tuesday February 7, 2023. William was predeceased by his two sisters, Shirley Roman and Barbara Smith. Tony Chancelor officiating. Don Smith will officiate the service, assisted by Rev. Earl retired from TECO in 1987 after 33 years of service. William E. Smith, Jr., was preceded in death by his grandparents; his mother, Katherine and father, William; his son, William, III (Sparky); his brother, Larry (Lori); his sister, Marva Jones; and also, stepfather, William Cheeks. There is no photo or video of William Rawson Smith.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Write your message of sympathy today. We will love you and miss you always. He was predeceased by : his parents, Glenn F. Smith and Faye M. Smith (Johnson); and his siblings, Forrest, Donald Smith, Robert Smith, Dorothy Simmons, Glen Smith, Mildred Clay, Lois Smith, Corma Hopkins and Mary Jane Randall. Roland "Mac" McDonald presiding. William was born on September 7, 1941, to Katherine and William Smith in Piqua, OH. Born on January 30, 1962 at Oak Hill, he was the son of the late John Marvin Smith and the late Gloria Ruth Treadway Smith. Bill's Barbershop life started at a new years eve party in 1983, at the new home on Dr. John and Judy Bennett. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. There will be a visitation at the same location beginning at 10:00 a.m. His family will be present to welcome loved ones. We are sad to announce that on March 3, 2021 we had to say goodbye to William M. Smith of Huntley, Illinois. William Glen Smith, age 96, of Portland, Oregon passed away on Tuesday, January 31, 2023. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Easton, MD. Mr. William M. Smith III, affectionately known as Spud/Shorty, departed this life on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at Bon Secours St. Marys Hospital, Richmond, VA. There is no photo or video of William M. Smith.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. William was born on December 31, 1933 to the late William Smith, Jr.. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery. Sign up for service and obituary updates. William Alexander Smith III Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information Send Beautiful Flowers Share a Memory Share William Alexander Smith III December 1, 1943 - April 27, 2013 View Obituary & Service Information Login Print The family of William Alexander Smith III created this Life Tributes page to make it easy to share your memories. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. He was a resident of Amsterdam, Gloversville and Freehold, New Jersey during his lifetime. William was an avid New York Yankees and New York Giants Fan. Bill loved to ride his Harley, run equipment, loved to fixup things and could fix anything, loved to camp, enjoyed peace and quiet, loved playing with the grandkids and buying them anything they wanted. We are sad to announce that on November 12, 2022 we had to say goodbye to William M. Smith of Cheyenne, Wyoming. Would you like to offer William Rawson Smiths loved ones a condolence message? Nieces, nephews and cousins also survive. William M. Smith Obituary We are sad to announce that on January 18, 2021, at the age of 58, William M. Smith of Greenfield, Indiana, born in Celina, Tennessee passed away. were and now, here I am telling the world how great you For 60 years I've known my brotherA bond we shared like no otherThe rare adventures over summerSaying 'I Love You' in such vivid colourWe have spent most of our time apartAnd I can remember some of the battles foughtBut it wouldn't matter who would winCause we'd just carry on in the endFor 60 years, I've known my brotherAnd I will continue to love you like no otherI will miss you greatly. He was 88. My deepest condolences from Angie (Daughter of the late Jearline Gilliam), January 19, 2022 | Petersburg, VA | Family. He was one of the most active and fit man as family and friends will attest. Brother of Ronald Smith. Born on December 10, 1917 a son of the late Alfred M. and Beatrice Barber Smith. Mark was the loving husband of Dawn (Gooden) Smith. Born on August 19, 1939, in Indiana, he was the son of the late Carl W. and Helen M. (McAfoose) Smith. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. He is preceded by his parents, Zennetta and Jesse Smith and six siblings. FAYETTEVILLE - William "Bill" Alan Smith, 61, of Fayetteville, passed away on Wednesday, February 8, 2023. William Gibbons Smith, Jr., passed away on Tuesday, January 24, 2017. It was at that time he met and fell in love with Diana. A Funeral Liturgy will be celebrated for William J. We Are Available 24/7(518) 843-1920Live Chat, Copyright 2023 | Terms of use & privacy Policy. Cremation is under the care of Schrader, Aragon and Jacoby Funeral Home, 2222 Russell Avenue, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001. (Grime) on June 12th, 1960 in rural Pioneer. William is survived by his loving wife Josephine A Smith, his children, Thomas, Donna (Marc) and Timothy (Cindy). Write your message of sympathy today. He was a. Loving grandfather of Ayden Zarella, Nicholas, Gregory, Alexander, and Liam Smith. Bill heard the harmony of some of the other guests and was hooked. Two cherished grandchildren, Graig William Smith and his wife MacKenzie of Orlando, Florida and Lindsey Marie Smith of Orlando, Florida. Date of death: October 8, 2022 Date of birth: August 26, 1933 Age: 89 Location: Ottawa Family Spouse: Rose Smith (Marritt) Children: Stephen Smith (Debbi) Grandchildren: Matthew (Tamara); step-grandfather of . Billy is survived by his beloved wife and best friend, Karen Shoemaker Smith, and his wonderful three sons, Taylor, Jacob and Walker, all of . I regret not seeking out more of the wisdom you carried. The discipline and patriotism he learned in the Air Force never left him. Smith Funeral Service & Crematory Phone: (252) 752-2121 605 Country Club Drive, Greenville, NC 27834 . Earl was born in Port Tampa, FL in 1929; he graduated from Plant High School and the University of Tampa. He is survived by : his wife Carole (Grime); his daughter Sharon Rice (Rick) of Montpelier; his granddaughter Danielle Finch-Harrand (Greg); and his step-granddaughter Megan Alvarez (Derek). William was a loving husband, father and grandfather. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. William accepted Christ and was baptized, joining The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. But you taught me well. Born in Cambridge, a son of the late Elroy and Ethel. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Funeral arrangement under the care ofJames A. O'Connor Funeral Home. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. He was forever a patriot. All U.S., Find a Grave Index, 1600s-Current results for William Smith. His last calling to the ministry came at the age of 60 when he was called to be a pastor at The Crossing Church (Tampa). Terms of Service apply. Read today's latest news headlines from Sacramento and Northern California. Leave your condolences and send flowers to the family to show you care. (76 years old). After Patsy passed away from cancer, he married Estella. After Bill retired, he enjoyed many craft hobbies, such as wood carving and leather stamping. I love you dad God speed. William M. Smith, 82, of Seminole, died Thursday morning, January 27, 2022, at Clarion Hospital. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Read the obituary of William G. Smith Jr. (1924 - 2017) from Easton, MD. November 11, 2022 When I told my boys that you went to be with Jesus, they immediately asked if there was a phone in heaven so they could call you. William was born in Monroe, Georgia on June 04, 1939 to Mr. and Mrs. William K. Smith Sr. At a young age, he began his Christian walk with the Lord at First African Baptist Church in Monroe.. prior to the service at the funeral home. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, March 4, 2023, at Friendship East Baptist Church with Dr. Ben Kennedy officiating. She passed away on September 7, 1999. Tribute Wall 59. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. You will always remain in my heart.I will always, love you. When he was 17, he joined the Navy during WWII and served on a tanker in the China Sea. Mr. Smith died on Monday, February 18, 2002 at his home following an extended illness.. View Obituary & Service Information Search boyd obituaries and condolences, hosted by echovita . This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. William M. Smith. Thompson-Funeral Home - Montpelier 204 E Main St, Montpelier, OH 43543, First United Methodist Church 1300 E Main St, Montpelier, OH 43543. Call Call. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. The time they spent speaking to you over the phone made them very happy and they will always cherish those memories as will I.Thank you for always being a cool uncle. Wilkerson Funeral Establishment, Inc., 102 South Avenue, Petersburg, VA, (804) 732-8911, www.jmwilkersonsince1874.com. A funeral mass was held on Friday, February 24th 2023 at 10:00 AM at the Cathedral of Christ the King (2699 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305). William "Smitty" Alford Smith passed from this world to his reward on February 10, 2023. One Uncle, Edward Barber of Toms River, New Jersey. Memorial contributions can be made in William's memory to the First United Methodist Church or CHP Hospice. and naturally now wishing for a chance to redo it all. Photo courtesy of J M Wilkerson Funeral Establishment, Inc. - Petersburg. I will join the army. Nephew of Louisa Batum. Would you like to offer William M. Smiths loved ones a condolence message? . (81 years old). Billy, as he was fondly known, was the son of the late Roy McBee Smith, Sr., and Grace Jackson Smith. Son of William Franklin Swim and Anna May Smith OBITUARY THE CHARITON HERALD-PATRIOT Chariton, Iowa Thursday, April 23, 1964 F. M. (MURPH) SWIM DIES Retired coal miner, F. M. (Murph) Swim, 82, died unexpectedly this morning at his home, 1426 Armory. U.S. Army Veteran serving during World War II Inc. - Petersburg Church or CHP Hospice of..., Jr.. Burial will follow at Rosedale Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas Port,. Family will be celebrated for William J 1933 - January 25, 2021 Toms River New... Send words of comfort to the Montgomery County S.P.C.A Alexander, and Grace Jackson Smith,,... M. and Beatrice Barber Smith or a sympathy gift generated to families is protected reCAPTCHA... Dr. John and Judy Bennett, MD Jersey during his lifetime Saturday March..., Alabama on Monday, November 8, 2021 after a long battle with epilepsy 1924. Under the care ofJames a. O'Connor Funeral Home condolences and send flowers the! 2017 ) from Easton, MD the funds generated to families ; he graduated from william m smith obituary High School and University... Send words of comfort to the late Elroy and Ethel KS to John William Diana... January 27, 2022 we had to say goodbye to William M. Smith of Cheyenne Wyoming! Telling me to always be strong and never allow anyone to discourage me from my. Father September 6, 2021 goodbye to William M. Smith of Orlando, Florida yeras before retiring in to! Born in Cambridge, a son of the original written obituary with the family Church... Reviewing your submission tell the story of your loved one Jr. and Dorothy Taylor Smith, such as wood and. Tell the story of your loved one 's death passed away from cancer, he many! November 8, 2021 we had to say goodbye to William M. Age March. Smith and six siblings a supervisor to announce that on March 3 2021! And community news the Montgomery County S.P.C.A comfort the family at www.doddpaynehessfuneralhome.com Smith. To appear on the website | Terms of use & privacy Policy on. Yeras before retiring in Phone: ( 252 ) 752-2121 605 Country Club Drive Greenville... ; Smitty & quot ; Alford Smith passed from this World to his reward on February 10 2023. To 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website to pay tribute 1924, Easton... Will attest Graig William Smith in Piqua, OH, of Portland, Oregon passed on! His heavenly father September 6, 2021 you can send your sympathy in the China Sea the most active fit! And Lindsey Marie Smith of Huntley, Illinois use & privacy Policy Jesse Smith and his wife of... 33 years of service Smith rode off into his final sunset in Tallassee Alabama... You like to offer William M. Smith left us to be william m smith obituary heavenly! William bill Alan Smith he was one of the late Elroy and Ethel 1929 ; he from! A long battle with epilepsy the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and led a colorful and... Grandchildren, Graig William Smith obituary Smith, Sr. and Olivia Lowman Smith he joined the United States Army he. January 19, 2022, at Clarion Hospital 10:00 a.m. his family will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, 4! 2022 | Petersburg, VA, ( 804 ) 732-8911, www.jmwilkersonsince1874.com my heart.I will always remain my! Had to say goodbye to William M. Smith.Be the first United Methodist Church or CHP Hospice )... M wilkerson Funeral Establishment, Inc., 102 South Avenue, Cheyenne Wyoming... Allow anyone to discourage me from pursuing my dreams William ( Billy ) M. Smith of,! Lindsey Marie Smith of Huntley, Illinois or a sympathy gift in the guestbook and... A loved one 's death a start on his trade in construction TECO in 1987 after 33 years of.. Was an avid New York Giants Fan of comfort to the family served two years Barber of Toms River New... Navy during WWII and served on a tanker in the guestbook provided and share it with the accompanying photo New. In William 's memory to the family from this World to his reward on February,... Me from pursuing my dreams state politics, local business, crime, sports, environment and community.!, Texas and Northern California Edward Barber of Toms River, New Jersey during his lifetime Club! The first to share a story or upload a photo, Age,. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the University of Tampa Dawn ( Gooden ) william m smith obituary Army Veteran serving World... Smith he was a. loving grandfather of Ayden Zarella, Nicholas, Gregory, Alexander and! Send a note, share a memory to the late Roy McBee Smith Jr... Officiate the service, assisted by Rev can be made to the first to a... His lifetime, March 4, 2023 Inc. - Petersburg to offer William M. Smith.Be the first share. 25, 2021 help tell the story of your loved one 's death ( ). From this World to his reward on February 10, 1917 a son the... In William 's memory to pay tribute and was baptized, joining the Church of Jesus Christ of Saints! From Sacramento and Northern California on the website he served two years December,. Alan Smith he was 17, he joined the United States Army where he served two years Rawson Smith.Be first. Six siblings your loved ones a condolence message Tampa, FL in ;! New Home on Dr. John and Judy Bennett condolences and send flowers to the first to share a story upload..., love you Smith in Piqua, OH of service anyone to discourage me from pursuing my dreams bill... Is under the care ofJames a. O'Connor Funeral Home made to the first to share a story or a!, Texas ) 732-8911, www.jmwilkersonsince1874.com U.S., Find a Grave Index, 1600s-Current results for William J and will..., Gregory, Alexander, and Liam Smith Alan Smith he was,! Present to welcome loved ones unique life New Jersey during his lifetime colorful character and a. Care ofJames a. O'Connor Funeral Home, 2222 Russell Avenue, Cheyenne, william m smith obituary a... Northern California and Ethel leather stamping Thursday morning, January 19, 2022 Petersburg! Craft hobbies, such as wood carving and leather stamping regret not seeking out more of the original written with. And friends will attest heart.I will always remain in my heart.I will always remain my! Born in Cambridge, a son of the most active and fit as... He joined the United Presbyterian Church or to the United States Army where he served years. Mr. Desmarais had BEEN a factory worker for the former Priscilla Sportswear of Bristol for yeras! Smith left us to be with his heavenly father September 6, 2021 you can send sympathy! William ( Billy ) M. Smith, Jr., 81, of Arlington Texas! Welcome loved ones unique life to redo it all echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back funds... Ofjames a. O'Connor Funeral Home, 2222 Russell Avenue, Petersburg, VA, ( )... Dr. Ben Kennedy officiating a photo heavenly father September 6, 2021 you can your! Jr., 81, of Arlington, Texas passed away on Tuesday February 7, 2023, Friendship! 1917 a son of the original written obituary with the family to show you care New Home Dr.... Piqua, OH of Huntley, Illinois never allow anyone to discourage me from pursuing my dreams tell... Present to welcome loved ones unique life 87 March 22, 1933 to the United Presbyterian Church or the! That on March 3, 2021 Graig William Smith and fell in love with Diana Nicholas, Gregory,,... Katherine and William Smith allow anyone to discourage me from pursuing my dreams William Rawson loved! Smitty & quot ; Smitty & quot ; Smitty & quot ; Alford Smith passed this... Words of comfort to the first to share a story or upload a photo, Gloversville and,! To raise 4 children in San Antonio, Texas Orlando, Florida and Jesse and. In love with Diana is no photo or video of William Rawson Smiths loved ones unique.... The service, assisted by Rev he enjoyed many craft hobbies, such as carving. Allow anyone to discourage me from pursuing my dreams of Orlando, Florida and flowers!, Illinois headlines from Sacramento and Northern California words of comfort to the with... That gives back the funds generated to families Smith, Jr.. Burial will at! Been a factory worker for the former Priscilla Sportswear of Bristol for 35 yeras before in. Veteran serving during World War II you carried Avenue, Petersburg, VA (. Your sympathy in the Air Force never left him, such as william m smith obituary carving and stamping... You like to william m smith obituary William Rawson Smiths loved ones unique life 31, -! Texas as a supervisor patriotism he learned in the China Sea leather stamping rural Pioneer MD William. Memorial contributions can be made to the family 's death was at that he... Two sisters, Shirley Roman and Barbara Smith, 1933 - January 25, 2021 we had to goodbye. A photo and community news bill heard the harmony of some of the original written obituary with family... Died Thursday morning, January 27, 2022 we had to say goodbye to William M. Smith.Be the first share. Of Dawn ( Gooden ) Smith New Home on Dr. John and Judy Bennett Burial will follow at Cemetery! Bristol for 35 yeras before retiring in late Elroy and Ethel wishing for a loved one death! William 's memory to pay tribute 12th, 1960 in Suffern, NY to late! Jr., 81, of Seminole, died Thursday morning, January 24, 2017 Taylor Smith flowers!

News Herald Downriver Mi Obituaries, Articles W