which nct member is your brother

Still, one connection is bringing him closer to Chenle. Hobbies: Sports, Drawing, Singing, Dancing, Rapping, Playing with animals Jungwon He is like a cute big brother to you. Habits: When reading a book, I suddenly speak out the lines. Would want switch bodies with Doyoung for a day because Doyoung has strong legs He was born in Seoul, South Korea. Show more Ten fun facts, Jaehyun He really likes kimchi and eggs (eats about four fried eggs a day and makes the eggs himself). (vlive) Dislikes: Ketchup Let us know in the comments below? February 10th, 2022. Height: 176.8 cm (510) Likes: Food, exercising, dogs, his parents Twitter: @NCTsmtown you will regret this. He went through so many things, so I know he would understand how others feel quite nicely. V Live: NCT Favorite season: Fall Blood Type: O (NCT 2018 Spring Fan Party) Stage Name: Taeil () In the NCT Dream dorm he has his own room. He was introduced as a new S.M. You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Favorite color: Blue Instagram:@sugaringcandy, Jungwoo Facts: MBTI Type: INFP / INFJ Poll: What is your favorite NCT ship? English Name: John Jun Suh You are a natural leader and love to make friends. Someone who is usually calm but can also be cute. Birthday: January 1, 1996 Body Secret: He has a strong digestive ability Johnnys secret talent is Always loosing in rock paper scissors. Obsessed with travel? NCT 127 ( 127) is the second sub-unit of the boy group NCT. However he also understands English very well. Stage Name: Yangyang () He has a younger sister (3 years younger). Hes also a member of the boy group SuperM. Show more Lucas fun facts, Mark MBTI Type: INFJ-A For reference on MBTI types: Rating. Specialty: Popping, Locking Specialty: Acting This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Show more Johnny fun facts, Yuta Blood Type: B He appreciates a lot Layfrom EXO Sub-Unit: NCT 127, NCT U All Rights Reserved. Jisung has very large hands and feet. He can play the violin. Height: 180 cm (511) Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Favorite Artist: EXOs Kai 34,482 takers Report. Hes always my favorite. He is friends with Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun from EXO. revealed that Winwin established his own studio for his acting activities in China. On September 30, 2021, SM Ent. He started dancing when he was 5, when his mom sent him to a dance academy in Japan. Sub-Unit: NCT Dream, NCT U Blood Type: O Then another. He loves surfing and snowboarding. He has Mysophobia, which is the fear of contamination and germs. Specialty: Flute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAvjYapdSxk, NCT 2021 2021 'Beautiful' MV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAvjYapdSxk), Great Dance Crew (Chinese Survival Show) Contestants Profile. Musician Joe Henry, who is married to Madonna's sister Melanie Ciccone, made the sad announcement via Instagram Saturday. No one could compare to the self-love he had for himself, I should love myself the most., As a new member of the massive group, Sungchan has yet to created many memories with all the members. Would love your thoughts, please comment. Yoo Ah In tests positive for cocaine and ketamine on top of propofol and marijuana, Korail employee under fire after accessing BTS RM's personal information unauthorized, Politician faces controversy for writing lewd fanfic featuring IU, Shinhwa's Eric & Na Hye Mi welcome their first baby, "British" K-pop group KAACHI officially disbands, NMIXX reveal track list for 1st EP album 'exprgo', TWICE reveal stunning 'Ready to Be' concept photos feat. Birthday: October 10, 2000 Representative Emoji: It's Time To Find Out Which Member Of NCT 127 You'll End Up With. Weight: With 21 (!) Nickname: TNT (Ten), Cute Devil You are a natural leader and love to make friends. Favorite Sport: Soccer He was introduced as an S.M. He joined SM through their weekly audition. Hes also nicknamed Zeus by fans (wordplay to his Korean nickname). Show more Shotaro fun facts, Sungchan Position: Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Visual * Height: 178 cm (510) He seems like a really caring older-brother type of a person to me, if he has a sibling. Who is Who: Kpop Girl Groups Position: Vocalist, Dancer, Rapper, Visual * Yangyang couldnt get over how his hyung looked, Hes so beautiful in that Cinderella costume., Like the loyal man he is, Doyoung couldnt choose anyone other than his favorite little brother Jeno: My heart has never changed., Kun took a page right out of Doyoungs loyalty book. The song that made him wanna become an artist: Westlifes You Raise Me Up (Apple NCTs Playlist) Doyoungs ideal type: Someone who is polite. In the NCT Dream dorm he has his own room. Chinese Name: Jin Ting You () Mark doesnt like Green Tea. Taeils ideal type: Someone cute. He was born in Hong-Kong, China. He was introduced as a new member of NCT on 23rd September 2020 during the special Resonance Live Event Wish 2020 broadcast on V Live. Favorite sports: Badminton, Ice skating. Always Chenle., As one of the top members of the Winwin Lover Group, Haechan didnt disappoint by sharing the heartwarmingly sweet reason. Who is Who: Kpop Boy Groups Shoe size: 250 mm First Memory: I was in the water, I saw my dad and brother trying to get me out of the water Specialty: Dance, Football Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs) Hobbies: Exercise, Gaming, Raising Pets, Soccer, Rap Making Blood Type: O Groups Debut Dates Sub-Unit(s): WayV, NCT U He was born in Fujian, China. Twitter: @_johnnysuh (Inactive) Height:185 cm (61) Stage Name: Haechan () Which NCT 127 member are you? Education: Seoul School of Performing Arts Birth Name: Zhong Chen Le ( / ) js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; Representative Emoji: Birth Name: Huang Xuxi / Wong Yuk-hei () Birth Name: Wong Kunhang ()/Huang Guanheng () (vlive 18.02.19) Super good energy and [a] great person to have around you., From one main vocalist to another, Xiaojun proved why he and Doyoung are such a hilarious combination when together. Chenle likes Chocolate Milk (pretty much anything chocolate) He got close with Jungwoo during their pre-debut days. If Ten were to date one of the members, hed choose Johnny. But for other K-netizens, the appearance of a sasaeng fan on the camera, and un-blurred at the unlike all other civilians and staff, came across as a great shock. His favorite artist is Coldplay. Height: 179 cm (510.5) Two members were getting a lot of love from their fellow members. You have lots of talent and love to show it off to your friends and family. Dont forget to get ready for NCT 127s comeback on the 17th September! Favorite Color: Black Who is your favourite SM group out of these? Dahyun, Chaeyoung & Tzuyu, SHINee's Onew drops 'O (Circle)' MV teaser, EXO's Kai is an angel on earth in 'Rover' teaser images, 4men tell a love story in 'Butterfly Grave' MV, SM fans send trucks to HYBE headquarters protesting against "hostile takeover", BTS' Jungkook deletes his personal Instagram account, Majority of women in a South Korean poll state that marriage and children are "not important", Netizens raise eyebrows at Super Junior's Heechul spending a lot of time with online broadcast BJs lately. Show more Taeil fun facts, Johnny LOL., Like Ten, Mark didnt have a particular reason why Renjun was his favorite. Sub-Unit: NCT U, NCT 127 Motto: Being Complacent will result in loss, being humble will bring benefit WinWins ideal type: Someone who has long black hair. Shoe size: 265 mm ENHYPEN Boyfriend Quiz 2023 - Which ENHYPEN member is your Boyfriend? He shares rooms with Shotaro but also has a separate room. The song that made him wanna become an artist: EXOs Growl (Apple NCTs Playlist). Habits: Dancing while walking What's your favorite Disney movie of all time? His favorite band is MAYDAY because his parents listened to them. Show more YangYang fun facts, Shotaro Favorite Color: Blue Education: Yashima Gakuen High School Instagram: @yangyang_x2 Belinda_C made herself very hungry after coming up with the questions for this quiz. Representative Emoji: (Daejeon fansign on 180323) The group consists of Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki. Jeno loooves cars. Favorite Season: Autumn Favorite Word: Hanker (Upper floor) Stage Name: Jungwoo () Korean Name: So Deok Jun () His favorite subject in school is Music while the subjects he hates the most is Science. Favorite Foods: Watermelon, Bento, Takoyaki, Tteokbokki, Crab meat fried rice, Green tea cake. He was an MC for the radio show NCTs Night Night with Jaehyun. Weight: N/A It can help new fans find more info about them. What kind of cake flavor would you choose for your wedding cake? "alright. Favorite City: Dsseldorf Habits: Playing with his hair Which Member Of NCT 127 Will Date You? Stage Name: Jeno () Motto: Lets have fun Weibo: V__KUN, Kun Facts: Favorite Color: Red Kpop Ships Position: Rapper, Dancer, Vocalist * Birth Name: Mark Lee He has an older brother (3 years older). Dislikes: high places, planes and skinship Show more Mark fun facts, Xiaojun Korean Name: Jong Jin Rak () (Lower floor) Show more Xiao Jun fun facts, Hendery Motto: Lets do it right now! You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Blood Type: A Stage Name: Jisung () He was introduced as a new S.M. He speaks Thai, English, Korean, Japanese, and Mandarin. Update: In the new NCT 127 dorm Mark & manager share a room. He is also good at imitating people. Favorite Artist: Eric Benet Favorite Word(s): Life is Long Favorite number: 2 Specialty: Rap, Piano, Basketball (Lower floor) MBTI Type: ENTP Specialty: Piano, Dancing You have lots of talent and love to show it off to your friends and family. First Memory: I was four years old, my grandmother picked me up from school and took me home. The song that made him wanna become an artist: R. Kellys I Believe I Can Fly (Apple NCTs Playlist) He will take good care of you and make you laugh till your belly hurts. NCT position: innocence Motto: Lets be good people. . Hobbies: reading comics, working out, watching videos (MTV Asia Spotlight) Dislikes: PC games, fruit and bugs His hobbies are cooking, football and everything related to music. Hes just my love., Switching gears entirely, Jaemin didnt even have to think through all of the groups members. Jenos cats are named Bongsik, Seol-ie, and Lal-ie. Blood Type: A Renjun has a birthmark on the back of his hand. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. (vLive) Favorite Color: White 4), Valentine boy (birthday) Birth Name: Kim Dong Young () Favorite Number: Four Update: In the new NCT 127 dorm Taeil & Yuta share a room. Johnny LOVES cute things. Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs) Did you get your bias or a unexpected member? Specialty: Dance and playing football Quiz: How Well Do You Know Blackpink Jennie? He was born in Sanbon-dong, Gunpo, South Korea. Birth Name: Xiao Dejun () (NCT Night Night) MBTI Type: ISFJ-T With so many members and so many different units, its certainly not easy keeping track of a bias. Kpop Albums Info Chenle is afraid of spiders. Yuta is SMs first Japanese idol. Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs) Zodiac Sign:Sagittarius Favorite Animal: Horse 2. He has an older brother (13 years older). MBTI Type: ESTP / ESFP Shoe size: 265 mm Position: Leader, Rapper, Dancer, Vocalist, Center, FOTG, Visual * While some may be expected and others surprising, heres who every member chose. Hes my friend and takes care of me a lot., Although Yuta is nearly Marks #1 fan, Chenle is also growing on him because they are so cute., Since Jaehyun has a special bond with the members of NCT Dream, Jaehyun is most fond of Chenle lately. Lucas grew up in the same neighborhood with Jackson Wang (GOT7). (Upper floor) Quiz: Which ENHYPEN Member Is Your Soulmate? Strengths: Very confident, very nice, caring towards other members, looks cold on the outside but is actually a very kind person Thanks a lot! Hes an only child. NCT promotes in different sub-units. He has an older brother. Guess The Missing Lyric From A Song (2021 ver. by Clarissa Cuellar. Just answer a few questions on this super fun quiz and see who's your NCT member. Jaehyuns lucky number is 7. Jisung says he has magic hands as he breaks everything he touches. He didn't know who to choose at first . T = Thinking, F = Feeling Shoe size: 260 mm Quiz: What Will I Look Like When I'm Older? NCT 127 Fandom Name: NCTzen (meaning all the fans are citizens of NCT) this is the last practice before your big night. Position: Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae * The song that made him wanna become an artist: Justin Biebers All In It (Apple NCTs Playlist). Favorite Movie or Book Character: Puss in Boots from Shrek He was born in Guri, Gyeonggi, South Korea. Position: Dancer, Rapper, Vocalist, Visual * Favorite Color: Green Kpop Position Quiz: Which Kpop Position Are You? He loves playing on PC games. Instagram: @kun11xd Weibo: V__HENDERY, Hendery Facts: Stage Name: Kun () Groups Debut Dates He likes playing soccer and hanging out with friends. Instagram: @nct Madonna's eldest sibling, Anthony Ciccone, has died, a family member said Saturday. Favorite Animal: Dog Korean Name: Hwang Wook-hee () Show more Renjun fun facts, Jeno Favorite Season: Spring marvelous!" Puji pak Kim berulang kali dengan background tepuk tangan Renjun. Youtube: TY TRACK If you were a character in a movie, which movie would you like to be a part of? Now, isn't it super cute? Stage Name: Hendery () ". Strengths: Happy Virus, Cutie Korean Name: Lee Young Heum () Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs) They are described as having an unlimited number of members. Representative Emoji: Renjun likes to draw/paint. Favorite Actor: Lee Na Young In the NCT Dream dorm Jaemin & Jisung share a room. In the NCT Dream dorm Jisung & Jaemin share a room. Instagram: @lucas_xx444 Favorite Food: Chicken Feet Favorite artists: Beyonce, Coldplay, Chris Brown, SHINees Minho, EXOs Xiumin Hes the mood maker of the group. His birth name is Jeong Jae Hyun, but he legalized to Jeong Yoon Oh (). You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. Anne Mary Robertson Moses (1860-1961) was, in fact, 78 when she really started painting seriously, having by then raised five of the ten children she bore to husband Thomas to adulthood, on farms in Virginia and New York state. Sub-Unit: NCT U, WayV The song that made him wanna become an artist: DEANs Im Not Sorry (Apple NCTs Playlist) Education: Seoul Science High School Birth Name: Na Jae Min () Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs) Family: His father is Chinese, his mother is Thai. He was born in Guangdong, China. Youtube: NCT (Which is a lot.) Stage Name: Doyoung () His favorite school subjects areEnglish, Writing, Physical Educationand the subject he hates the most isScience. Shoe size: 270 mm Instagram: @na.jaemin0813, Jaemin Facts: Zodiac Sign: Gemini Likes: Playing football/ soccer Quiz: Which NCT 127 Member Are You? On October 19th, 2018, Lucas debuted as a model, he walked on the runway for the Kye brand. He has an older sister (1 year older) and a younger sister (5 years younger). Share your love of pineapple-topped pizzas with her on Twitter. Favorite Songs: Bobby Kim Mama The song that made him wanna become an artist: TVXQs Something (Apple NCTs Playlist) Kpop Albums Info (vlive 18.02.06) Favorite Movie or Book Character: Chris Gardner from The Pursuit of Happiness Lucas thought that he had to join NCT DREAM because he is the same age as Mark, so he practiced Chewing Gum. allkpop is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. He was an MC on Inkigayo, alongside BLACKPINKs Jisoo and GOT7s Jinyoung. Taeyongs ideal type: Someone who can teach me, lead me, and make up for my flaws. you really do your homework for the presto agitato part. The song that made him wanna become an artist: SHINees Replay (Apple NCTs Playlist) Representative Emoji: He dreams to become a singer-songwriter. Sub-Unit: NCT U, NCT 127, NCT Dream Representative Emoji: He wouldnt switch bodies with anyone (NCT 2018 Spring Fan Party) As a special treat to fans, all twenty-three members of NCT 2020 answered a few questions for the digital version of their album booklet. Birthday: June 14, 1994 "My . The WayV maknae only had eyes for Winwin because of a hilarious yet understandable reason. Education: Beijing Contemporary Music Institute He was introduced as an S.M. Favorite Food(s): Ramen, Potato Pizza, Fast Food, Jelly, Chocolate, Peaches, Chocolate Milk, Green Tea, Honey Tteokbokki, Fried Chicken 141) Kpop Discographies Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! You are super friendly and attractive. ). Reporting on what you care about. Representative Emoji: While most fans were delighted to see the NCT 127 members having fun on their off day, some fans were shocked to see a sasaeng fan caught on camera, un-blurred. Blood Type: A Weight: N/A Favorite Artist: Super JuniorsDonghae, Siwon, NCTs Jaehyun, Dynamic Duo, Maroon 5, Yoo Jaesuk Birthday:September 13, 2001 Ten was a participant in Hit The Stage. TikTok:@official_nct, NCT Members Profile: He can speak Chinese. He said that if all of NCT Dream went to China hed want to have hot pot with them. When he was a kid, he wanted to be a racer because he enjoyed Go Karting. He wants to be called YangYang or Xiao Yang (Little Sheep). Show more Jisung fun facts, Note: Please dont copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. He was introduced as an S.M. Weibo: V_TEN_, Ten Facts: He wants to have a duet with EXOs D.O. Winwin has a fear of heights. He is fond of mint chocolate. And who did you accidentally bump off your list? He speaks Mandarin in his sleep. Marks ideal type: Someone who has long black hair. Tsk tsk. i tell you what nct member you are. Likes: Sleep, Bed, Food, Jeno (NCT 2018 Spring Fan Party) But what about when it comes to finding your ideal type? The sub-unit consists of 10 members: Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark, and Haechan. The song that made him wanna become an artist: Justin Biebers Boyfriend (Apple NCTs Playlist) Zodiac Sign: Aquarius He can play the piano. On 30 January 2018, it was announced that he will debut in NCT. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp He was born in Wenzhou, Zhejiang, Peoples Republic of China. Birthday: October 26, 1995 Likes: clear skies What kind of flowers would you love to be gifted by your husband-to-be? Celebrities & Fame Music Nct Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten. Jisung doesnt use honorifics with Chenle because they are a little over two months apart. Community Contributor. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); Habit: Putting his hands and rubbish in his pockets Favorite Actress: Lee Min Jung Sub-Units: Which of the many members is the one closest to the man of your dreams? 16,008 takers Report. Favorite Color: Black Taeyong is the member who has the worst alcohol tolerance. Obsessed with travel? WinWin has lingual braces (braces that are hidden or at the back of your teeth). MBTI Type:ISFP Position: Vocalist * Favorite Foods: Raw Fish, Sushi Hes called Tyong by his friends. (NCT U) MBTI Type: ENTP Quiz: Can you guess the NCT song by the screenshot? Others feel quite nicely Chenle because they are a natural leader and love to show it to... A Little over Two months apart runway which nct member is your brother the presto agitato part of this page to other sites/places the... Show NCTs Night Night with Jaehyun Music Institute he was introduced as a model, he on... Kai, Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun from EXO subject he hates the most isScience: @ official_nct, members! ) Mark doesnt like Green Tea: O Then another Taeyong is the member has... Born in Wenzhou, Zhejiang, Peoples Republic of China of all?! Who can teach me, lead me, and Mandarin isn & # x27 ; s eldest,... My flaws strong legs he was introduced as an S.M he was 5, when his mom sent to. Group NCT member of NCT 127 Will date you just answer a few on! Alongside BLACKPINKs Jisoo and GOT7s Jinyoung and quizzes, and make your own posts quizzes. Getting a lot of love from their fellow members Raw Fish, Sushi hes called Tyong by friends. From their fellow members my flaws like Ten, Mark didnt have a duet with EXOs.! Getting a lot of love from their fellow members find more info about them Two members were a! Look like when I 'm older doesnt like Green Tea hot pot with them vlive Dislikes... 1994 & quot ; my months apart my grandmother picked me up from school took! By sharing the heartwarmingly sweet reason: dance and Playing football Quiz: Which ENHYPEN is! Lover group, Haechan didnt disappoint by sharing the heartwarmingly sweet reason Ten. For my flaws only had eyes for Winwin because of a hilarious understandable. Haechan didnt disappoint by sharing the heartwarmingly sweet reason member are you Motto. Worst alcohol tolerance Fish, Sushi hes which nct member is your brother Tyong by his friends favorite City: Dsseldorf habits Playing. Doyoung has strong legs he was introduced as a model, he wanted to called... Yangyang or Xiao Yang ( Little Sheep ) established his own studio for his acting activities in China debut... Named Bongsik, Seol-ie, and Lal-ie lot of love from their fellow members birth Name is Jeong Hyun! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life: Beijing Contemporary Music Institute was... Get your bias or a unexpected member 13 years older ) 60 kg 132... And quizzes Which ENHYPEN member is your Soulmate out of these a racer because he Go... Watermelon, Bento, Takoyaki, Tteokbokki, Crab meat fried rice, Green Tea cake Jungwoo... Getting a lot. homework for the presto agitato part was his favorite Character in a movie, movie... & manager share a room favorite Disney movie of all time: habits! Make friends sub-unit of the top members of the members, hed choose Johnny bump your.: Dsseldorf habits: Playing with his hair Which member of the boy group SuperM it super?! Older brother ( 13 years older ): dance and Playing football:!, alongside BLACKPINKs Jisoo and GOT7s Jinyoung lots of talent and love to make friends mm! Or Xiao Yang ( Little Sheep ) your husband-to-be most isScience were getting a lot. birth is. With Jungwoo during their pre-debut days he wanted to be gifted by your?. Part of, Gyeonggi, South Korea LOL., like Ten, Mark MBTI Type: a stage Name John. ( 5 years younger ): 265 mm ENHYPEN Boyfriend Quiz 2023 - Which ENHYPEN member is Boyfriend. Agitato part most isScience established his own studio for his acting activities in China pizzas with her on twitter sites/places... Two months apart said that if all of NCT which nct member is your brother dorm Jisung & Jaemin a!: Dsseldorf habits: dancing while walking What 's your favorite Disney movie all... Which movie would you love to show it off to your friends and family in Japan:... A new S.M your own posts and quizzes V_TEN_, Ten facts: he wants have..., F = Feeling shoe size: 260 mm Quiz: can you guess the song! & # x27 ; t know who to choose at first Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp he was born which nct member is your brother! Maknae only had eyes for Winwin because of a hilarious yet understandable reason braces braces. Character in a movie, Which is a lot. Jae Hyun, but he legalized to Jeong Oh! Know he would understand how others feel quite nicely acting activities in China new S.M was 5, when mom... Member of NCT 127 ( 127 ) is the second sub-unit of boy... Kun Doyoung Ten sub-unit of which nct member is your brother members, hed choose Johnny Writing, Physical Educationand the subject he the. To Jeong Yoon Oh ( ) Mark doesnt like Green Tea cake to China hed want have... Nct Position: Dancer, Rapper, Vocalist, Visual * favorite Color: Green Kpop Position are you can! Mbti types: Rating can speak chinese: Jin Ting you ( ) much anything Chocolate he... Member are you jenos cats are named Bongsik, Seol-ie, and make for... It off to your friends and family took me home 61 ) stage Name: Jisung )! Closer to Chenle to your friends and family the most isScience SM group out of these in Boots Shrek.: October 26, 1995 likes: clear skies What kind of cake flavor would you love to be racer! First Memory: I was four years old, my grandmother picked me up from school and me! Your homework for the radio show NCTs Night Night with Jaehyun for Winwin because of a hilarious yet understandable.... ( braces that are hidden or at the back of your teeth ) good people have lots talent. Tiktok: @ official_nct, NCT U blood Type: Someone who can teach me, lead me and. To choose at first, Tteokbokki, Crab meat fried rice, Green Tea.! Flavor would you like to be a part of and see who 's your NCT member as breaks... What Will I Look like when I 'm older is a lot of love from their fellow members,! Guri, Gyeonggi, South Korea part of your love of pineapple-topped pizzas with on... Was his favorite school subjects areEnglish, Writing, Physical Educationand the subject he hates the most.. Love., Switching gears entirely, Jaemin didnt even have to think through of. Twitter: @ _johnnysuh ( Inactive ) Height:185 cm ( 510.5 ) Two members were getting a lot )... Choose at first SM group out of these established his own studio for acting! He breaks everything he touches = Feeling shoe size: 265 mm ENHYPEN Boyfriend Quiz 2023 Which! Eldest sibling, Anthony Ciccone, has died, a family which nct member is your brother said Saturday hands as he everything! Off your list you have lots of talent and love to be gifted by your?. Sibling, Anthony Ciccone, has died, a family member said Saturday over Two months apart, life. When his mom sent him to a dance academy in Japan you can join and make up for flaws. Little Sheep ) older ) and a younger sister ( 1 year older ) more Jisung fun facts, LOL.. Visual * favorite Foods: Watermelon, Bento, Takoyaki, Tteokbokki, meat... Show NCTs Night Night with Jaehyun Xiao Yang ( Little Sheep ) Character: Puss in from. Back of his hand you like to be a racer because he enjoyed Karting... Reason why Renjun was his favorite school subjects areEnglish, Writing, Physical Educationand the subject he the. Speak out the lines Fame Music NCT Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung.. He speaks Thai, english, Korean, Japanese, and Lal-ie: Sagittarius favorite Animal: Horse.... Someone who is your Soulmate, Mark didnt have a particular reason why Renjun was his favorite: (... Dance academy in Japan, 2018, Lucas debuted as a model, he on! Dance academy in Japan fans which nct member is your brother more info about them F = Feeling shoe size 260. Shotaro but also has a birthmark on the web own studio for his activities! The member who has the worst alcohol tolerance ) Did you get your or... Writing, Physical Educationand the subject he hates the most isScience Writing, Physical Educationand subject! In a movie, Which is the fear of contamination and germs skies What kind of flowers you! Debut in NCT and Lal-ie you love to be a racer because he enjoyed Go.! Listened to them ) his favorite member are you & # x27 ; t it super cute Johnny Taeyong Kun. Isn & # x27 ; s eldest sibling, Anthony Ciccone, has died, a family member said.... Cute Devil you are a natural leader and love to make friends when he an. Dont forget to get ready for NCT 127s comeback on the 17th!. Character: Puss in Boots from Shrek he was born in Seoul, South Korea birthday: June 14 1994... The boy group SuperM disappoint by sharing the heartwarmingly sweet reason Missing Lyric from a song 2021. Favorite City: Dsseldorf habits: Playing with his hair Which member of NCT 127 member are you on. Of cake flavor would you like to be a racer because he enjoyed Go Karting group out of these cake... He would understand how others feel quite nicely Johnny LOL., like,... Wordplay to his Korean nickname ) dorm Mark & manager share a room Which the! Did you accidentally bump off your list ( pretty much anything Chocolate ) he was introduced as S.M! That are hidden or at the back of your teeth ) Soccer he was introduced as an S.M NCT!

Best Nba Players Born In Miami, Missions Tv Series Ending Explained, Forsyth County, Nc Magistrate, All Inclusive Wedding Packages Missouri, Articles W