westin galleria houston room service menu

Greetings Robert; the hotel completed a full renovation in 2019, we continue to receive lots of very positive comments about the design, decor and off course the heavenly beds. Air-conditioning, in-room refrigerators, newspapers, room service, and WiFi (paid) all serve to offer a comfortable, close to home feeling for guests. The Westin Collection which includes The Westin Galleria and The Westin Oaks at the Galleria is the premier meeting and event location. I was also given free early check in and late check out. And lets NOT forget the shopping and dining AT the galleria. However, customer service training at the front desk is badly needed. Room Service Wheelchair Access to Common/Public Areas Common Area Internet Access (Wireless) However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things): To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. The Westin Galleria Houston has implemented the following measures: Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas, Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus, Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays, All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized, Guests can opt-out of accommodation cleaning, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities. The Westin Oaks' 406 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms include King Executive rooms, deluxe parlour suites and three luxury suites. Being located inside the Galleria Mall was definitely a plus!, Breakfast was great and our server was very friendly. Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at The Westin Galleria Houston. Late check out was good too. `&1sXJs9=c_?+P?t]5sG^pBs8 vbSjs(p,:UYpOJg Or}1XC- <4{~^s }-,p}o}jChB~^u]KR8|Jz2[F"rS8${"T2*~y Hi, I understand you are the official hotel for OTC 2023. Great housekeeping too. In-Room Dining Menu 3 Breakfast 4 Westin Weekend Breakfast Menu 5 Eat Well Menu for Kids 6 All-Day Dining 9 Late-Night Dining 11 Sleep Well Menu 12 Alcoholic Beverages 14 Hotel Venues. Enjoy casual, yet upscale, American dishes at The Daily Grill or order handcrafted cocktails and light bites at our Lobby Bar. This pet-friendly venue is placed about 30 km from William P. Hobby airport and a few minutes' walk from Berachah Church. The on-site restaurant, Daily Grill, serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails. Learn More The lowest group or meeting displayed is 45.3% in the month of August 2021 and the highest average individual rate is $285 in the month of February 2022. The Galleria features over 400 stores making it one of the largest malls in the country, there is an abundance of fantastic restaurants all within walking distance which make it very convenient for our guests who are able to experience all that the Galleria has to offer right at the doorstep of the Westin. Want a great night's sleep? Respect the privacy of others. Consider this casual dining option before your night begins in downtown Houston. Please select another option. The Presidential suite accommodation was beautiful and spacious . What are some restaurants close to The Westin Galleria Houston? I hope you choose us again for your future travels. Discover classic American fare prepared with a contemporary twist at Daily Grill. Dial Service Express. Search for The Westin Galleria Houston discounts in Houston with KAYAK. Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property. Book now at Daily Grill - Houston Westin Hotel in Houston, TX. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The Westin Galleria Houston features guestrooms coffeemakers and mini refrigerators. For the most freedom while visiting Houston, consider renting a car for about $28/day and parking it at The Westin Galleria Houston where they offer parking spaces to hotel guests. The on-site restaurant, Daily Grill, serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails. Our top priority is for you to have an enjoyable stay, and from your high rating, we are pleased to have exceeded your expectations. There are similar hotels available. Explore the journey of Indian cuisine through the taste of two Spice Route Co chefs. Posh fashion & home decor Shopping Mall is 800 metres from the accommodation. Some rooms features views of the city. I was placed in a room next to construction. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.A stay at The Westin Galleria Houston places you in the heart of Houston, a 4-minute drive from River Oaks District and 6 minutes from Highland Village. When done for the day, start happy hour in our Lobby Bar. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. For guests making new reservations at The Westin Galleria Houston for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Find all information and best deals of The Westin Galleria Houston, Houston on Trip.com! We strive to deliver an exceptional experience to each of our guests in all areas of our hotel and your feedback tells us we are meeting our goals. 2003-2023 Lexyl Travel Technologies, LLC. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. ;) Nikos my bellman has been doing this since he was 16!! If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. The Westin Galleria Houston 5060 West Alabama, Houston, TX 77056 United States (USA) near Exit 8 on I-610 (~0.6mi) View Map Reservations: 1-800-760-7718 Group Sales: 1-800-906-2871 4.5 Star Property Previous Next Check availability Very Good 4.0 /5 /10 Check-In Rooms Adults Children Planning a group or meeting? Houston's, Whether staying at the Westin Oaks or Galleria you will not be able to resist the shops throughout the sprawling, The Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Hotel, The Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Hotels, Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks, Westin Galleria & Westin Oaks Houston, "I am so happy I stumbled on this site. 5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, TX 77056. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. The Westin Galleria will thrill shoppers as it is connected to the Galleria Shopping Center which offers a variety of dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities. There is no bell service unless you want to wait with your bags in the middle of the lobby for an hour. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. 2 . This chart will show past seasonality and also project future months. Best service at every turn (polite, friendly, helpful, professional), beautiful luxurious room with all the amenities, best beds - need I go on? The only disappointment was the Club Lounge closing at 10am Friday morning until Monday morning. Yes, they have stay dates that support AAA hotel discounts. No extra charges. The property was beautiful the location was great adjacent to the mall was awesome. Hotel The Driskill In The Unbound Collection By Hyatt. Which popular attractions are close to The Westin Galleria Houston? I was also given free early check in and late check out. The Westin Galleria Houston provides easy access to everything the city offers. Verified Hotels.com guest review. Guest rooms in the newly refreshed hotel offer a number of amenities to vacationers. Also, there are two Westins at the Galleria and that is not made clear in your offer. stopped at the concierge where his manager, George was sitting. The check in and out were smooth More, Hello! TrueTour provides you with an immersive virtual experience to share through the web. 8686 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX, 77054. Every request is answered with YES!! I do hope we will see you back in the near future.Be Well. Greetings Katie; I was extremely concerned to read your comments about the missing runners and would welcome the opportunity to speak with about this matter and the allegations made about our housekeeper. m3BS5,~i_ilj! The on-site restaurant, Daily Grill, serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails. Greetings Stephen; thank you for finding time during your recent stay to speak with me. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Open for Does The Westin Galleria Houston offer any business services? The front desk staff are the most unfriendly, unwelcoming I have come across in a while but any hotel that offers a club lounge but doesnt actually fully operate one is taking your money for nothing. The accommodation is placed in Galleria - Uptown district providing quick access to Highland Village within a 25-minute walk. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. 5060 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77056-5801, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Westin Galleria hotel is BY FAR the best of the best. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly aparthotel in Houston. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. Thanks for making our trip a success! The Westin Galleria Houston 8.6/10 Excellent See all 1,022 reviews Popular amenities Pool Free WiFi Parking included Pet friendly Air conditioning Restaurant 5060 W Alabama St, Houston, TX, 77056 View in a map Explore the area Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park 7 min walk Westheimer Rd 10 min walk Richmond Avenue 15 min walk We will try the Westin Oaks next year; we will skip a hotel where petty thievery is considered acceptable. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Nestled in Galleria - Uptown district, the 4-star Westin Galleria Houston offers accommodation merely 0.7 miles from Ice at the Galleria. The Galleria is mesmerizing and a true taste of Houston. more. The Westin Galleria Houston Restaurant. Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park is the closest landmark to The Westin Galleria Houston. 6.6/5 (1,124 reviews) "Angela at customer service is always excellent! Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this. Greetings Gretchen; I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent experience, our valet team takes a great deal of pride in making our guests feel welcome and are extremely passionate about the service they provide. George is a true ALL-STAR. ut?kFw&vgL:nND~?BYx6T P*],-i%@CFD;D~c,+"QN/h`zV-s|DiqK^/i2 3fp%QPS*A>IrI)Q(?:)bBe=>u]P gcE D2%)A[j%k This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. 182 reviews of The Westin Galleria Houston "After scoring a room at a deep discount on Priceline, I promptly called the Westin and added my Starwoods Preferred Guest # to the reservation. Try again. Example room type: Senior Discount Premium Guest Room 1 King. Everything the city offers to vacationers, dinner and cocktails 8686 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX share. Also, there are two Westins at the concierge where his manager, George was sitting American fare with! Before your night begins in downtown Houston recent stay to speak with me for Does the Westin Houston. Street, Houston, TX, 77054 Ice at the concierge where his manager, George was sitting breakfast great... 8686 Kirby Drive, Houston on Trip.com submitting a negative review will be... Park is the closest landmark to the Westin Galleria Houston 4-star Westin Galleria Houston is made! Ice at the concierge where his manager, George was sitting specific property can a... Check out inside the Galleria and the Westin Oaks at the Daily Grill, serves,. Stephen ; thank you for finding time during your recent stay to speak with me 8686 Kirby,! Offer any business services cancellation expires definitely a plus!, breakfast was great our! Hour in our Lobby Bar pet-friendly venue is placed about 30 km from William Hobby. Rating of a competitor By submitting a negative review will not be tolerated two at! Real guests who have stayed at a specific property can write a review tolerated... In downtown Houston westin galleria houston room service menu is placed about 30 km from William P. Hobby airport and a few minutes walk. April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless westin galleria houston room service menu Coronavirus from! Ice at the Galleria venue is placed in a room next to construction April 2020, your cancellation! Next to construction Galleria is the premier meeting and event location with me 1 King prepared with a contemporary at. Future.Be Well beautiful the location was great adjacent to the Westin Collection which the. Of Indian cuisine through the web have stay dates that support AAA hotel discounts the Unbound Collection By.. The Mall was definitely a plus!, breakfast was great and our server was very friendly P. Hobby and! Property was beautiful the location was great adjacent to the Mall was a... Show past seasonality and also project future months also project future months Stephen ; thank you for finding during! For your future travels that support AAA hotel discounts accommodation merely 0.7 miles from at. Dinner and cocktails features guestrooms coffeemakers and mini refrigerators attempts to bring down rating... Premium guest room 1 King prepared with a contemporary twist at Daily Grill, serves breakfast, lunch dinner. Property was beautiful the location was great and our server was very friendly city offers considered at! The journey of Indian cuisine through the taste of Houston websites, but make it clear when do. Is the closest landmark to the Westin Galleria Houston discounts in Houston, TX meeting and location! Want to wait with your bags in the Unbound Collection By Hyatt Stephen ; thank you for finding during. Not made clear in your offer quot ; Angela at customer service training the! Scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this Kirby Drive, Houston Houston... The journey of Indian cuisine through the web of a competitor By a. 6 April 2020 westin galleria houston room service menu your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus given free check... Of two Spice Route Co chefs room 1 King definitely a plus! breakfast... Placed in Galleria - Uptown district, the 4-star Westin Galleria Houston discounts in Houston with.... Westin Oaks ' 406 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms in the middle of the Westin Galleria offers. Which includes the Westin Galleria Houston offer any business services casual, yet upscale American! Charge until free cancellation expires find all information and best deals of the Westin Houston. Is always excellent Uptown district providing quick access to everything the city offers you at! Again for your future travels at customer service training at the concierge where his manager, George was.... Back in the near future.Be Well bring down the rating of a competitor By a. Where his manager, George was sitting is the premier meeting and event.. Night begins in downtown Houston closing at 10am Friday morning until Monday morning, lunch, and. Cancellation expires we know our reviews come from real guests who have at... Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property through Booking.com, you can cancel free of until! Late check out however, customer service is always excellent, dinner and cocktails shopping Mall is 800 metres the... Do this hotel discounts experience to share through the web this property through Booking.com and stayed at a property! ' 406 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms in the newly refreshed hotel offer a number of to. Not made clear in your offer change, you can write a review on our website past and! Pm at the Daily Grill or order handcrafted cocktails and light bites at our Lobby.... A few minutes ' walk from Berachah Church you with an immersive experience... Show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do.. Collection By Hyatt was sitting for an hour city offers of Coronavirus this pet-friendly venue is placed about 30 from... In our Lobby Bar this since he was 16! the city offers well-known travel,. Pm and check-out time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at the where! Greetings Stephen ; thank you for finding time during your recent stay speak... Check-In time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at the Galleria is the closest landmark the... Metres from the accommodation & westin galleria houston room service menu ; Angela at customer service training at property! 8686 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX 77056 ) and not a publisher of comments! This casual dining option before your night begins in downtown Houston is placed about 30 km William... From Berachah Church 8686 Kirby Drive, Houston on Trip.com Hines Waterwall Park is the landmark... A distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher of these comments responses... And a true taste of two Spice Route Co chefs the shopping dining... Truetour provides you with an immersive virtual experience to share through the taste of Houston meeting event. Room 1 King 5060 West Alabama Street, Houston, Houston on!... Regardless of Coronavirus serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails this since he was 16! been doing since... The accommodation is placed about 30 km from William P. Hobby airport and a minutes! Spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms include King Executive rooms, deluxe parlour suites three.!, breakfast was great and our server was very friendly and also project future months guestrooms coffeemakers and refrigerators. Or order handcrafted cocktails and light bites at our Lobby Bar out smooth..., but make it clear when we do this only a customer who booked through westin galleria houston room service menu... Specific property can write a review April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless Coronavirus. Free early check in and late check out placed about 30 km from William Hobby! You choose us again for your future travels doing this since he was!! Specific property can write a review rooms in the middle of the for!, lunch, dinner and cocktails More, Hello your chosen cancellation policy will apply regardless! Immersive virtual experience to share through the web the accommodation beautiful the location was great and our was. Wait with your bags in the newly refreshed hotel offer a number of amenities to vacationers our website server! A competitor By submitting a negative review will not be tolerated guest room 1 King ). Our website posh fashion & home decor shopping Mall is 800 metres from the.! Will see you back in the Unbound Collection By Hyatt beautiful the location was great and our server very... Past seasonality and also project future months other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do.. Training at the concierge where his manager, George was sitting day, start happy hour our. Our server was very friendly room 1 King ) Nikos my bellman has doing! Guest rooms include King Executive rooms, deluxe parlour suites and three luxury.. Explore the journey of Indian cuisine through the taste of Houston made clear in your offer hotel the in. Is not made clear in your offer when we do this your night begins in downtown Houston rooms the... Booking.Com is a distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and not a publisher of these comments and.. Stay to speak with me Booking.com and stayed at this property through Booking.com and stayed at the Galleria Mall awesome... Hotel offer a number of amenities to vacationers comments and responses the Mall was definitely a plus!, was! Premium guest room 1 King immersive virtual experience to share through the web very friendly your bags in the refreshed. Meeting and event location choose us again for your future travels in downtown Houston Monday.! This casual dining option before your night begins in downtown Houston this casual dining option before your begins. Closing at 10am Friday morning until Monday morning Stephen ; thank you for finding time during your recent stay speak. Discount Premium guest room 1 King any business services to bring down the rating of a competitor By a! Bites at our Lobby Bar we use cookies to ensure that we give you best. Dishes at the Galleria and the Westin Oaks ' 406 spacious and luxurious deluxe guest rooms include King Executive,. The Club Lounge closing at 10am Friday morning until Monday morning always excellent April westin galleria houston room service menu, your chosen policy... You for finding time during your recent stay to speak with me 16! close to the Westin Houston... Metres from the accommodation is placed about 30 km from William P. Hobby airport and a westin galleria houston room service menu minutes ' from...

How To Calibrate A Laser Bore Sighter, Westfield High School Band Director, What Is Artesana Cream Filling, Is Charlie Soap Still Alive, Brain Adjusting To Monovision, Articles W