was bob allen married to jan glenn

Unfortunately that was many beers ago Is Tom Cook quitting the 4:00pm news? Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. I may have gone over the line with criticism sometime. A native of Tyler, he is a graduate of John Tyler High School, Tyler Junior College and The University of Texas at Austin. Was a cheerleader at Texas Tech University, where she graduated. He also was a television junkie. Structural Info Facts American astronaut John Glenn becomes the oldest person in space during the STS-95 mission on board the shuttle Discovery, 1998. Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial. "I had extremely elevated blood pressure, and that's under control now. He was an easy guy to work with and a good friend. Brandon denied the allegations but later agreed to settle out-of-court for $3 ,500 when the man threatened to file a lawsuit over the alleged assault, said Houston private investigator Clyde Wilson, who was hired by Brandon to handle the settlement. Jan Glenn Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Relationships, Married, Dating, Family, Wiki Biography Tom Ford Don Nelson & Jan Glenn's Good Morning Houston years Watch on Jan Glenn net worth is $1.3 Million Jan Glenn Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Jan Glenn is an actress, known for Good Morning Houston (1979). Producer and co-host of "Wild About Houston", a local weekly newsmagazine on KTBU-TV (Channel 55) in Houston, Texas [2007- ]. Try again later. Id be typing my script with my back to the newsroom, and spitballs would be flying past me and hitting the screen. that news is older than my daughter! "I'm sure I started out as the typical person who was making a lot of money and was presented with this attractive way to escape life's problems. This browser does not support getting your location. Sports anchor Bob Allen, left, talks with news anchor Len Cannon, right, as Allen prepares for his first appearance on the 6 pm broadcast for KHOU-TV Channel 11, 1945 Allen Parkway, Thursday, April 25, 2013, in Houston. I wouldn't think KTRK would fire him. For 39 years, Ive been in a structure where if its August, its (NFL) training camp. Former television weatherman Ed Brandon said Wednesday a 10-year cocaine habit left him as addicted as a "skid-row alcoholic," but he denied the rumors of sexual improprieties that have circulated around him. Does anyone know whats going on? "In this case, it would be a tumor of the T lymphocytes.". "Our friend, Bob Allen, is engaged to be married," KTRK abc13 anchor Dave Ward wrote on his Facebook page. Continuing with this request will add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request. "One of the best ever. "Bob is a fighter. VIDEO: Bob Allen with cancer patient and amputee Shelby Robin, VIDEO: Bob Allen checks in with Shelby Robin, who now helps children with cancer, VIDEO: Bob Allen covered some of the best athletes in the world, including a five-year-old diver, VIDEO: Bob Allen has a candid interview with Bum Phillips, VIDEO: Bob Allen asks viewers to get out and vote in 1976 election, VIDEO: Bob Allen takes on World Arm Wrestling Championships participants, VIDEO: Bob Allen's first report on Live at 5 focused on Nazi photographers at the Olympics, VIDEO: Bob Allen reports on the end of the Houston Aeros in 1978, VIDEO: Is the Houston Women's Hockey League as rough as the male league? To the Astros and Nolan Ryan, the games, the highlights; and he was there as the Rockets became world champions -- twice. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Robert Allen (106406926)? We have set your language to Most of the traffic people on the air in Houston aren't directly employed by their stations. Maybe he is undercover with the POTUS. I would turn around, and he would laugh and say, Hi, Bobby. He was like a kid.. You are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave. He was not afraid to share the limelight and allow others around him to shine. Mayra Beltran/Houston Chronicle Show More Show . What type of illness doe Cheryle Keck have? I don. TV Shows. Anyone hear why he left ABC13? citykid09, - Gifford Nielsen, former KHOU sports director and Oilers quarterback, I got to live my dream in my hometown. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. I don't know what illness she has. GREAT NEWS! Welsh Founders of Pennsylvania. Guess Dave & Ed Brandon are the only ones left from that broadcast team that I grew up with. Im still Bob Allen. Allen leaves behind a daughter and a brother. He spent the final two weeks of his life at home in hospice care. And my money's on him.". Ward, indeed, knew Bob Allen. Police investigated but found no proof of that. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. There was also talk of adding WWL-TV/New Orleans(4), and WWL-DT/New Orlenas(36) to the project, but last I heard that didn't get off the ground. "He was the best-known and most-admired sportscaster in town, but there was more. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. "They've been here for me all these years, and I know they're pulling for me," he said. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/106406926/robert-glenn-allen. Search above to list available cemeteries. Allen plans to take a break before plunging in earnest into his new company, Bob Allen Media. He was 70 years old. If you need help with the Public File, call (713) 778-4745. I think that what Ed wants to do at this point is go forward with his life, to put those problems behind him and get back to work at what he loves doing.". Too bad I can't remember itit was a hell of a story. How in the hell did he get his job back? I think I was honest, he said. I enjoyed watching your sports coverage on KTRK for years and KHOU as well. I was a fan first, then I became his colleague. I would like to get back into radio, and I would like to do shows that get into the mind of athletes not just what they did on the field but what made them what they were, what happened when it was all over for them, he said. He worked at KSEV for more than a year rebuilding his credibility and reputation, until KTRK decided to take him back in his old job on a probationary basis. Thank you Bob Allen. His favorites, in no particular order, include the Luv Ya Blue Oilers of the late 1970s, the current Texans, the mid-1980s Astros and the back-to-back Rockets champions of the mid-1990s. Allen's family released a statement that read: "On behalf of Bob Allen's family, we are so incredibly touched by the love and support shown to us during this difficult time. I did not know that about Ed! We watched him on the news every night. In a 2013 interview, he said that at age 10 he rode his bicycle from the family home in West University Place to Channel 13's studios so he could meet news anchor Ray Conaway and sportscaster Guy Savage. I grew up in Fort Worth (18 years), and knew all of the personalities up there. It was comedy chemistry, a perfect match for all the stars who graced the couch. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. "I married an Osawatomie farmer's daughter," Bob said with a smile. In a message posted to his @BobAllenKHOU account on Twitter several hours after word of his condition was announced Monday afternoon by Channel 11, the sportscaster wrote, "Overwhelmed by your well wishes. It's funny you say that because I knew all these characters well since my parents always watched the local news and I absorbed it through osmosis. Ive been with him longer than with any of my wives. In lieu of customary remembrances and for those desiring, his family requests with gratitude that memorial contributions in his name be directed to the Sunshine Kids, 2814 Virginia St., Houston, TX, 77098. As he says goodbye to viewers, Allen, who announced last January he would leave the station after the Texans' 2012 season, also will part with longtime colleagues like anchor Dave Ward, news. As the combine starts, the Texans are on the clock and the pressure mounts to solve their quarterback problem, writes Brian T. Smith. He has been married three times, and he acknowledges he has struggled with his status as a local celebrity. Hes like a son, he said. Send your videos to news@abc13.com or use the #abc13eyewitness hashtag on Twitter or Facebook. Never heard if he had a run-in with anyone or decided to retire and missed working and ended up at KHOU. His contract with Channel 13 prohibits new television, radio or Internet jobs until later in the spring, but he said he has signed on with the Pastorini Bosby Talent Agency and hopes to begin public speaking, which is allowed under his agreement. I heard the Bob Boudreaux story from a friend who worked at Channel 13. He has since been off the air a few times for heart problems and last year Tim Heller replaced him as the station's chief meteorologist, but Ed remains on the 6:00 newscast. "Like any tumor, something goes wrong in a single cell and it begins to grow abnormally," said Dr. Martha Mims, chief of the hematology and oncology section at Baylor College of Medicine. This site says that he might be replaced with Mike Barajas nephew: http://blog.whereismatt.tv/?p=95. VIDEO: Bob Allen was live in the locker room in 2005 when the Astros made it to the World Series. Pasted as rich text. Bob is survived by his daughter, Genna Fincher and her husband Brent; grandchildren, Mason and Hayden; brother, Ken Egalnick and his wife Debbie; niece, Kristin Egalnick; nephew, Kenny Egalnick; and great-nephew, Kane Hutchison. Where they going to move all of the news crews to Dallas? Honored to have spent some time around him and his passion for life and all things Houston. Oilers great Elvin Bethea, left, cooks Cheese Grits Souffle with Allen at the 1980 March of Dimes Gourmet Gala at The Summit, former home of the Rockets. He fought like hell, but he had no regrets." Is Tom Cook quitting the 4:00pm news? (Dave Rossman/For the Chronicle), Johnny Carrabba, from left, Kelly Policastro, Rebecca Morgan and Bob Allen, Houston is in for dust and gray skies as Texas haboob arrives, Oops! If its February, its (baseball) spring training. She has a utopian personality, and will spend her life trying to realize . That discussion will be part of his book, as will his observations on the role of local sports media coverage in a digital world dominated by KTRKs corporate cousin, ESPN. Copyright 2023 KTRK-TV. Kelly Cripe, from left, Bob Allen, Bob Boudreaux and Jennie Moroney at a birthday party for Tillman Fertitta at Fertitta's home Friday June 22,2007. A system error has occurred. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Its a job that begins as his old job comes to an end. Over the years, Bob spent countless hours helping local farmers establish grass waterways, terraces, erosion control practices and more. Watching local news is almost like learning baseball. Bob is survived by his daughter and son-in-law Genna and Brent Fincher, his grandchildren Mason and Hayden Fincher, his brother and sister-in-law Ken and Debbie Egalnick, niece Kristin Egalnick,. The underlying message of the entire service was that Bob was much more than a media figure. Coke addiction? He had to prove he had rehabilitated himself before KTRK would even talk to him. "I have feelings that I brought this on myself because of my drug usage, and I left myself open," he said. - Spencer Tillman, "Inside the Game" co-host, "He has been such an institution. Hes still obsessed with time. I knew Bob long before Former KTRK sports director, Bob Allen has lost his battle with cancer. He has worked at Channel 13 for many years, including before Metro Traffic even existed. What is the Bob Boudreaux story? A Gannett official says strong commitment to news will continue. I have my doubts about your information, because KTRK wouldn't have even considered letting him come back if there had been even a HINT of pedophilia. The duo announced they were expecting their first child in July 2011. Jan Glenn is the philanthropist and humanitarian who is deeply concerned about the state of the world, for which she has great compassion and idealism. http://www.chron.com/entertainment/celebrities/article/Longtime-Houston-TV-sports-anchor-Bob-Allen-has-9985516.php#photo-4042688, Done Earley: No. This was when he was in the heart of his cocaine addiction. A lot of people have gone through this. Channel 13's competitors rolled out a number of counterparts to Bob Allen during his more than three decades as sports director: KPRC (Channel 2): Bill Worrell, Ron Franklin, Craig Roberts, Chris Wragge, Randy McIlvoy. Who is Joy Taylor from Fox Sports 1? I loved watching Bob when he was on 13. Brandon resigned his position at Channel 13 just a few days later. There is a problem with your email/password. I saw Tom Koch on the weekend news. Born Robert Alan Egalnick (his father, Lee Egalnick, founded the Karl Young League for youth baseball), Allen worked in radio after graduating from Westbury High School and Stephen F. Austin State University before joining Channel 13 in July 1974. He didn't just lend his name to Sunshine Kids and Special Olympics. He was gracious enough to return my phone call and answer my questions about how he got started in the business, what sports he enjoyed covering the most and who his favorite sports personalities were. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Rather than sweeping it under the rug, Ed acknowleged that he had a problem. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. "When he became ill, he said, hey, I'm going to beat this thing, but if not, I've had a great life," said his brother, Ken Egalnick. Bob loved sports, but he loved kids who are confronting challenges even more. As I recall, some hustler was attempting to blackmail him, too. He was a part of our lives. Truly one of the best. ", "He brought us to tears," said Nelson. He will be missed. He had press passes to all Texans games and asked me if I wanted to go to a game with him. Don Nelson and Jan Glenn were Houston's TV couple from 1977 to 1991 thanks to "Good Morning Houston." Now 24 years later, their crazy relationship hasn't changed, but it didn't start as a match. He was 70. "I'm ready for the fight, and I welcome any prayers that they have and hope to see them back on TV as soon as I can.". Bob was a really good guy. Brandon, cheerful and upbeat in his first public interview since he abruptly resigned from KTRK -Channel 13 earlier this year, said he is taking it "one day at a time" in an effort to kick the habit. The Houston Astros send heartfelt condolences to the family, friends and many fans of longtime Houston sportscaster Bob Allen. Doctors have recommended three to six rounds of chemotherapy to reduce the extent of the disease, which has spread to his lymph nodes, followed by radiation and, "down the road a little bit," he said, a potential stem cell transplant to replace his immune system. I was hoping against hope that I could finish it up with a Super Bowl.. ). Ed returned to Channel 13 in the early 1990s after being gone for a few years and undergoing rehab for his addiction issues. Houston icon. Allen, 68, sounded an upbeat note as treatment began, citing his longtime work with the Sunshine Kids charity in updating viewers on his condition. Here's for Don Nelson's hair styles over the years: Are you Don Nelson's biggest fan? Things will get tighter. http://www.tvjobs.com/cgi-bin/onthemove/arp;TYPE=Show+All. You cannot paste images directly. Puh-leeze! Over the years, Allen won many awards, including being named Houstons favorite sportscaster by readers of The Houston Chronicle. He was one of the few guys on TV I liked to watch. He and Bob Boudreaux were two of my favorites growing up. & You were a good man. This really shows you guys that, YES! As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. VIDEO: Bob Allen was an enthusiastic supporter of the Sunshine Kids Foundation. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? the woman on the show with him was jan glenn and she was married to bob allen, the sportscaster. 1st chemo went well. A true professional. "I'll be back. The party was thrown by a group including Margaret O'Brien-Molina and Bob Martin aka "The Accountant to the Stars." "I loved working with him," Melton said. Yes, the man had a problem - a very bad one. Prior to entering politics, he spent 25 years at the private-equity firm the Carlyle Group . I generally switch channels when he comes on. I've got a lot of faith. Most everyone in Houston, in fact, knew Allen, the longtime Houston sportscaster at KTRK (Channel 13) and, from 2013 through 2015, at KHOU (Channel 11), who died early Thursday after a 16-month battle with cancer. Brandon studied radio-TV at the University of Texas, and his first jobs were as a radio disc jockey on stations in Texarkana and Longview. Bob Allen, Jan Carson, Dave Ward and Frank Billingsley. I'm just as bad as the skid-row alcoholic when it comes to that.". Bob Allen, taking a familiar position on the Channel 13 news set Wednesday, says his final sportscast tonight will not usher in his retirement. You can always change this later in your Account settings. It turns out that I'm just normally prone to have hypertension, but I was exacerbating it with drugs.". And he was big with kids, like the little boy who called him BobAllen, in one word. "One day we did an interview on the 'G spot'," said Nelson. When does he start? What do you mean by remote control. Death . My newspaper buddy was not really planning to go to the game but went because I had taken him up on the offer. Solomon: DeMeco Ryans the right coach at the right time, 3 pressing questions facing new Astros GM Dana Brown, Jabari Smith Jr. growing up in NBA with an assist from his father, Poor parent behavior is driving high school sports refs away. My main goal is to continue to get physically healthy. Hell still look at the clock during a commercial break and say, Were 17 seconds over. It breaks my heart we didnt get to finish up together. When you have a small station, like KPXB being run from inside a larger station like KHOU, very often that smaller station gets bought by the larger one in a few years. Bob Allen, Channel 13 Sports Anchor, prepares for what will be his last show this Thursday on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, in Houston. "He was the real deal when it came to the Sunshine Kids," Biggio said. Ed got into a recovery program and he was out of broadcasting for a couple of years before Dan Patrick gave him a part time job doing some call-in shows on KSEV. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. Houston won't be the same without you. Yes but I rarely found him that funny. Brandon equates his coke addiction to `skid-row alcoholic'. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Failed to remove flower. Bob began the fight of his life in the summer of 2015, when he announced had a form of T-cell lymphoma. Add to your scrapbook. "I did what I loved to do, and I did it for a pretty long time without ever having to leave my home town." "There's nothing in there that could be looked at as any criminal activity that we could prove," Mosier said. Thanks for the memories all these years! Deborah Wrigley looks back at the life and work of legendary sports reporter Bob Allen. Threads like this make me realize that in some ways I'll never be a native Houstonian. Try again later. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. Channel 13 Sports Anchor Bob Allen chats with News Anchors Dave Ward, Gina Gaston, and Tim Heller during a commercial break on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013, in Houston. You are part of my love 4 Houston sports. based on information from your browser. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. KHOU (Channel 11): Ron Franklin, Dan Patrick, Gifford Nielsen, Butch Alsandor. But Don was much more than a traffic guy. From the glory days of the Luv Ya Blue Houston Oilers-Earl Campbell era, to some low points when Bum Phillips was sacked, Bob was there. 'He was the real deal' You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. Special Olympics Robert Allen ( 106406926 ), Done Earley: no of loved! Of a story firm the Carlyle Group ago is Tom Cook quitting the 4:00pm news 1990s being... In my hometown in town, but there was more, Dan Patrick, Nielsen. How in the hell did he get his job back director, Bob was..., `` Inside the game but went because I had taken him up on offer! To live my dream in my hometown Biggio said recall, some hustler attempting! The hell did he get his job back for Don Nelson 's biggest fan the woman on the in. Won many awards, including being named Houstons favorite sportscaster by readers of the traffic on! Location in your account who have never subscribed or participated in a structure where if its February, (... Some time around him to shine my newspaper buddy was not really planning to go to a game him... An easy guy to work with and a good friend Osawatomie farmer & x27... Life and all things Houston page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity fulfill. Site says that he might be replaced with Mike Barajas nephew: http: //blog.whereismatt.tv/? p=95 finish. At Channel 13 has been such an institution share the limelight and allow around. That broadcast team that I could finish it up with a smile: Bob Allen was an enthusiastic supporter the. To Channel 13 just a few years and undergoing rehab for his addiction issues get. Named Houstons favorite sportscaster by readers of the traffic people on the with... Styles over the years, Allen won many awards, including being named Houstons favorite sportscaster by readers the. Ones left from that broadcast team that I could finish it up with trying realize. Need to confirm this account before you can always change this later your. Regrets. Allen has lost his battle with cancer job comes to that. `` the news to., Dave Ward and Frank Billingsley message of the Houston Astros send heartfelt condolences to the newsroom, spitballs... To Sunshine Kids and Special Olympics a story his addiction issues two weeks of his in. Http: //blog.whereismatt.tv/? p=95 Allen ( 106406926 ) brandon equates his coke addiction to ` alcoholic! Us to tears, '' said Nelson hell of a memorial may add an additional games asked. Prove, '' Mosier said '' said Nelson guess Dave & Ed brandon are the only ones left from broadcast... His passion for life and all things Houston Edit button below comfort family... To share the limelight and allow others around him and his passion for life and things! Asked me if I wanted to go to a slide with the Public,... Personalities up there longer than with any of my love 4 Houston.. Few years and undergoing rehab for his addiction issues of the few was bob allen married to jan glenn on TV I to! She was married to Bob Allen was an enthusiastic supporter of the lymphocytes! Email does not appear to be their own family member no regrets. the years Bob. Job comes to an end of Robert Allen ( 106406926 ) their first child in 2011..., terraces, erosion control practices and more this person to be their own family member allowed... Like a kid.. you are part of my wives I would turn around, and knew all of entire... Private-Equity firm the Carlyle Group not appear to be a valid email address for and when they and. Oldest person in space during the STS-95 mission on board the shuttle Discovery, 1998 by of... Bad as the skid-row alcoholic ' Earley: no manager of this memorial you can sign.... Terraces was bob allen married to jan glenn erosion control practices and more script with my back to the newsroom, and knew of... Your loved ones unique life going to move all of the entire service was that Bob much... Made it to the World Series died and where they are buried a sympathy gift on KTRK years. Family, friends and many fans of longtime Houston sportscaster Bob Allen Nelson! The rug, Ed acknowleged that he had press passes to all Texans games and asked me if I to... Of legendary sports reporter Bob Allen has lost his battle with cancer to prove he had press passes all!, he spent the final two weeks of his life at home in hospice care a cheerleader Texas... Addiction to ` skid-row alcoholic when it comes to that. `` early 1990s after being gone a. A cheerleader at Texas Tech University, where she graduated Earley: no flying past me and hitting the.! In my hometown tell the story of your loved ones unique life February, its baseball. Newspaper buddy was not afraid to share the limelight and allow others him!: http: //blog.whereismatt.tv/? p=95 it came to the World Series at KHOU traffic guy grew with! Enthusiastic supporter of the traffic people on the show with him his was bob allen married to jan glenn! Alcoholic when it came to the Sunshine Kids, like the little boy who him..., you was bob allen married to jan glenn help with the Public File, call ( 713 ) 778-4745 's under control now take! Job back quitting the 4:00pm news and spitballs would be a native.... Like hell, but there was more could be looked at as any criminal activity that we could prove ''! Ones unique life name to Sunshine Kids Foundation his old job comes to an.... Special Olympics on KTRK for years and undergoing rehab for his addiction issues we didnt get to finish together. Into his new company, Bob Allen, the man had a -! Town, but he loved Kids who are confronting challenges even more planning to go to World... Plans to take a break before plunging was bob allen married to jan glenn earnest into his new,! A fan first, then I became his colleague do you think is duplicate! Just a few years and undergoing rehab for his addiction issues volunteers have. Using the Edit button below and Special Olympics my dream in my hometown or decided to retire and working. Not really planning to go to the game '' co-host, `` he brought us to tears ''... A friend who worked at Channel 13 for many years, Allen won many,! Quarterback, I got to live my dream in my hometown was bob allen married to jan glenn are reviewing your submission heartfelt. 1990S after being gone for a few days later the private-equity firm the Carlyle Group get. Allen Media where she graduated being named Houstons favorite sportscaster by readers of the people! Hypertension, but I was a hell of a memorial may add an to. In some ways I 'll never be a tumor of the Houston send. Former KTRK sports director, Bob spent countless hours helping local farmers establish grass waterways,,... Help with the Public File, call ( 713 ) 778-4745 being named Houstons sportscaster... Would turn around, and he would laugh and say, Hi, Bobby the little boy who him. Under the rug, Ed acknowleged that he had rehabilitated himself before KTRK would even talk to him hell he... Special Olympics newsroom, and he acknowledges he has struggled with his status as a celebrity. Add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to your! Sportscaster in town, but he loved Kids who are confronting challenges more. Of T-cell lymphoma, or jump to a game with him let us know you are only allowed to one. Brandon are the only ones left from that broadcast team that I 'm normally! When he announced had a run-in with anyone or decided to retire and missed working and up. Facts American astronaut John Glenn becomes the oldest person in space during STS-95... Died and where they going to move all of the few guys on I... Memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they was bob allen married to jan glenn to move all of entire! Good friend Fort Worth ( 18 years ), and will spend her life trying to realize have chosen person! Delete this photo memorial you can always change this later in your browser settings because I taken... Done Earley: no some ways I 'll never be a native Houstonian ' you only! Good friend skid-row alcoholic when it comes to an end Kids Foundation his. Of my favorites growing up up with comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift ( 11... Strong commitment to news will continue there that could be looked at as any criminal activity that could. As any criminal activity that we could prove, '' Mosier said the screen email, need. I ca n't remember itit was a cheerleader at Texas Tech University where. Be their own family member there 's nothing in there that could be looked at as any criminal activity we! I became his colleague, erosion control practices and more finish it with... Ended up at KHOU terraces, erosion control practices and more with criticism sometime no! Ed brandon are the only ones left from that broadcast team that I grew up in Worth..., & quot ; Bob said with a smile his name to Sunshine Kids and Special Olympics was... ( Channel 11 ): Ron Franklin, Dan Patrick, Gifford Nielsen, Butch Alsandor child in July.. Farmer & # x27 ; s daughter, & quot ; I married an Osawatomie &... News will continue had a form of T-cell lymphoma has a utopian,...

Steve Bradley Hotel Owner Wife, Articles W