the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri

The Orchard Grille. ", "Very cute newly opened spot! $$ 3.5. upscale beautiful New England style house with amenities. This was our first time there. The Orchard Grille is a Restaurant located at 132 Pleasant View Ave, Greenville, Smithfield, Rhode Island 02917, US. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Takeout, Each unit has 1-3 large bedrooms. Smithfield, 200 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, 115 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, 105 Pleasant View Ave #2144, Smithfield, RI 02917, 132 Pleasant View Ave, The menu has something for everyone and I was craving a New England tradition of Fish and Chips. Bakery, Pizza, Subs Serving tasty pancakes is the unique characteristic of this restaurant. We had fish tacos and a turkey leg special. Is this your restaurant? Tacos were lightly grilled Ice Cream Shop, Juice Bar & Smoothies, Ice Cream, The Thirsty Beaver Hometown Pub & Grub - 45 Cedar Swamp Rd, Smithfield, Cook and Dagger - 566 Putnam Pike, Greenville, Newport Creamery - 568 Putnam Pike, Greenville, 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, Amy's Apples and Devilish Delights - 128 Pleasant View Ave # B, Del's of Smithfield - 109 Pleasant View Ave, Mai Thai Cuisine of Smithfield - 115 Pleasant View Ave, De Petrillo's Pizza & Bakery - 105 Pleasant View Ave #2144. Ginormous and fresh. Service was great and coffee served as soon as we were seated. The Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield RI 02917 Hours: Wednesday - Saturday 11am - 8pm Sunday Brunch: 9am - 3pm We want to thank our employees, management, community, vendors, and Applecrest Farm Orchards for their continued support during these strange times. 0.74 miles, Panera Bread ($$) Wonderful service and food. Wednesday :7AM8PM Greenville, The entrance way is a little musty but main dining area is fine. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Rhode Island only 5 miles to Brown university & downtown Providence. 6 Reviews. The diner was busy but we were seated straight away. The diner was busy but we were seated straight away. 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, Rhode Island, USA, Our favorite family home spot never once had a bad meal or experience with staff. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Orchard Grille. (401) 234-9980. There is a good selection of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Burgers, Bar Food, American, Sports Bars, Gluten-Free, Excellent experience, family friendly, prices amazing for the delicious food and servicethank you!!! Greek, Pizza, Breakfast, Brunch, American Helene greeted and seated us. This place just opened last week and it's located where Laura's Diner used to be. She patiently explained the specials, answered questions and helped us to make dinner choices. Greenville, RI 02828 (401) 949-2122 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit. The Orchard Grille: Just opened! I Love Food! The Orchard Grille is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Improve this listing. It's that good. The restaurant was busy but we had coffee in front of us within 3 minutes. From vacationing along the scenic coastline to convenient business centers in our Rhode Island offers an amazing variety of culinary experiences, as noted by the New York Times, Gourmet and Travel Planning your trip to Rhode Island has never been easier. More Info. Will definitely be back soon! Taxes, fees not included for deals content. About . Only downside is that it is CASH ONLY. . "Went for a nice dinner with friends. Mai Thai Cuisine ($$) Thursday :7AM8PM It is a really good restaurant/diner with a really nice "homey" feeling. Finally a place that doesn't give you a pound of fries to compensate for half of a sad sandwich!! If you have questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to email us at theorchardgrille@gmail.com. We were driving through Smithfield and saw Orchard Grille was open. Hands down the best I've had In recent memory. I had ordered a personal favorite, grilled fish tacos and onion rings. The owners are always working hard alongside the staff and greet us with smiles every single time we go. Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Smithfield. Suggest an Edit. We loved this place and will definitely be going back! 0 Pleasant View Ave , Smithfield, RI 02828 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $895,000. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. New Restaurant! see review, Went to Lindys today for lunch. 655 177. This place just opened last week and it's located where Laura's Diner used to be. I had ordered a personal favorite, grilled fish tacos and onion rings. THE ORCHARD GRILLE AT APPLECREST FARM BOOK A TABLE OUR RESTAURANT We're Open for Business! View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. View Menu 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield, RI 02917 (Map & Directions) (401) 234-9980 Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, American Neighborhood: Smithfield Website: www.orchardgrille.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Driving directions. Website. We wish the ne owners, Stacy and Rob, all the best. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Units are divided by doors inside the house only and not by walls as a single family. few blocks walk from bus, restaurants, shops, Rte 44,movie theaters, sports clubs, indoor pool, tennis courts running tracks, trails, 2 parks, senior citizen center, 1 mile from lakes for boating beaches, orchards. The Orchard Grill is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner serving American classics. 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA, 115 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA, 2144, 105 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA, 200 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA, 45 Cedar Swamp Rd, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA, 1 Austin Ave # 3, Greenville, RI 02828, USA, 639 Putnam Pike, Greenville, RI 02828, USA, 639B Putnam Pike, Smithfield, RI 02828, USA, 9 Cedar Swamp Rd, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA, 566 Putnam Pike, Greenville, RI 02828, USA, 592 Putnam Pike, Greenville, RI 02828, USA. Very cute newly opened spot! Customer pickup Menu photos Orchard Grille Breakfast Menu Orchard Grille Lunch Menu Orchard Grille Dinner Menu Valentines Weekend Specials See more of The Orchard Grille on Facebook Log In or Google users like this place: it was granted 4.3 stars. Uno Restaurants, LLC d/b/a "Uno's Pizzeria & Grill", 371 Putnam Pike, Suite 200 CLASS D BEVERAGE LICENSE 1. View 51 Orchard Ave, Johnston, RI 02919 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. The Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield RI 02917 (401) 234-9980 The Orchard Grille Family brings over 30 years of hospitality experience to the table. Helene greeted and seated us. Christian L. said: Update. $ Burgers, American Hours: 7AM - 8PM 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield (401) 234-9980 Menu Order Online Ratings Facebook Take-Out/Delivery Options delivery Tips classy Reviews for The Orchard Grille see review, Great people and good food at a reasonable price. It's an easy ride from Rte 44 and there's plenty of parking. The restaurant is super clean and our server was friendly and just awesome. restaurant The Orchard Grille. Price drop from $1,200,000. I was recently contacted by the owner, Joe and he settled, Cindy L. said: This is by far the best customer service I've ever gotten. (401) 234-9980 Website And this place is Banging!!! Home page . Tuesday . All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however it is subject to change. Well be back. The food and service was excellent! see review. Here are some travel tools to take some of the guesswork All your favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner. View the Menu of The Orchard Grille in 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI. Helene greeted and seated us. The Orchard Grille The Orchard Grille Unclaimed Review Save Share 6 reviews #14 of 41 Restaurants in Smithfield American Diner Soups 132 Pleasant View Ave (previously Lauras Pleasant View Diner), Smithfield, RI 02917-2132 +1 401-234-9980 + Add website Open now : 07:00 AM - 8:00 PM See all (6) Enhance this page - Upload photos! I ordered their regular French dip sandwich, which came with a side of fries. I had the Hungry Mans Breakfast and my wife had California Scramble. Monthly Breakfast Meeting Granite Farms Restaurant 50 Danielson Pike - North Scituate, RI 02857 Breakfast may be ordered upon arrival - Note . This place just opened last week and it's located where Laura's Diner used to be. In consideration of a reopening strategy, we remain committed to the CDC, State of NH, and Local Health District guidelines, as well as recommendations for best practices put forth by the National Restaurant Association. The breakfast was delicious. Ginormous and fresh. Tuesday :7AM8PM more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. US. The Orchard Grille | Smithfield RI 132 Pleasant View Ave, Meeting February 12 @ 10:00 am. It was outstanding, fish was fresh, and the batter was absolutely delicious- perfectly cooked. My brother ordered the hungry man breakfast which basically comes with everything- he loved it! Rhode Island is packed with great things to do andmanages to fit a seemingly endless array of activities, With a jam-packed events calendar, theres no shortage of things to see and do year-round. From the visitors' viewpoint, prices are affordable. Nearby . The Orchard Grille Smithfield, RI 02917 - Menu, 28 Reviews and Photos - Restaurantji The Orchard Grille 4.1 - 38 votes. Couldn't finish it. Looking forward to going back soon. (401) 231-4620. Most guests recommend trying good fish & chips, corned beef hash and sandwiches. The business is listed under Everything was cooked, portioned, and priced perfectly. American, Sports Bar, Burgers. The Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave, (previously Lauras Pleasant View Diner), Smithfield, RI 02917-2132 +1 401-234-9980 Improve this listing Ranked #40 of 93 Restaurants in Smithfield 2 Reviews Bob J Cranston, Rhode Island 653 174 Reviewed 16 November 2021 Just opened! Went there before it was "The Orchard Grille".It got even better! Newport & Bristol Arts & Culture Experience, Central-Northern RI Arts & Culture Experience, Winter Family Fun in Northern Rhode Island, Rhode Island T.F. What a treat! The phone number for The Orchard Grille is (401) 234-9980. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Orchard Grille is a family owned and operated restaurant in Smithfield, Rhode Island featuring homestyle breakfast favorites and traditional lunch and dinner choices. Contact Us. Fresh fish, perfectly grilled with black beans and a tangy sauce. The facility was clean. Smithfield Tourism Smithfield Hotels Smithfield Holiday Rentals Smithfield Holiday Packages Flights to Smithfield The Orchard Grille; Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Smithfield. Approximately 550 SQ FT. Full Property Details for 132 Pleasant View Ave General Price: $850 Taxes: $8,050 (2022) Status: Active Type: Commercial Lease MLS ID: 1329993 Updated: 2/17/2023 Added: 1 day (s) ago Click to add your description here. We are opening Monday November 8th at 7 am! $ Distance: Looking forward to going back soon. The Orchard Grille has 4 stars from 56 reviews. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, Rhode Island, United States (401) 234-9980. orchardgrille.com. The place was very clean, the waitress was attentive, and affordable prices. I have also had the baked haddock also delicious. Diner was clean. Tacos were lightly grilled so they didn't collapse from the contents. Hands down the best I've had In recent memory. The coffee was hot, the waitress was prompt and attentive. 132 Pleasant View Ave, (previously Lauras Pleasant View Diner), Smithfield, RI 02917-2132. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Highly recommend this quaint restaurant. Everything was Fresh n Hot! Legal ADU rental $1500/month or 5 separate independent apartments units with 5 independent entrances to rent out, or a B&B hotel or group homes( permit required). Events Search and Views Navigation Search Enter Keyword. The Orchard Grille ($) 4.0 Stars - 2 Votes Select a Rating! Let's keep in mind this is a new restaurant. Terms of Service . We are guests at a nearby hotel and spotted the Orchard Grille. Highly Recommend , We went for breakfast this morning. Finally a place that doesn't give you a pound of fries to compensate for half of a sad sandwich!! Add a photo Food and service are easily 5 star. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. More. She patiently explained the specials, answered questions and helped us to make dinner choices. . Monday 07:00 - 20:00. 0.25 miles, Del's Of Smithfield ($$) The Orchard Grille (formerly Lauras Pleasant View Diner) is now hiring.looking to add to our great staff in all positions! MLS # 1310272 Information is updated in an ongoing manner in partnership with local tourism offices, individual businesses and organizations and via a direct feed from goprovidence.com, discovernewport.org, southcountyri.com and Yelp.com. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. 0 events, 11 0 events, 11 . You will NOT be disappointed. I highly recommend!!! Share it with friends or find your next meal. The Orchard Grille. The Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave, (previously Lauras Pleasant View Diner), Smithfield, RI 02917-2132 +1 401-234-9980 Improve this listing Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Smithfield 6 Reviews Paul M Melbourne Beach, Florida 97 38 Reviewed December 21, 2022 via mobile Local Favorite Excellent dinner and service. Friday :7AM8PM We ordered the pancakes and the Denver scramble. My spouse had the turkey leg special with stuffing, mashed potatoes and Butternut Squash. If you have not tried it you must, Plenty of parking Parking options Free parking lot. " Patriots of America have your Back! The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. The Orchard Grille is located at 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917, USA What is the internet address for The Orchard Grille? Vide variety menu to choose from! All opinions +1 401-234-9980 American, Soups Closed todayOpens at 7AM tomorrow $$$$ Price range per person $10 - $25 Address 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, Rhode Island, USA Features No delivery Takeaway Booking Wheelchair accessible Opening hours Updated on: Dec 22, 2022 My husband and I ordered burgers mine was suppose First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. It is a really good restaurant/diner with a really nice "homey" feeling. New 6 zone burners. !, Everything the Hillary Doll says is part of the Public Domain. The Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917. I just want to try and remind myself to save room for their homemade desserts next time!!!!! Rhode Island The Orchard Grille 13 reviews Unclaimed Breakfast & Brunch, Burgers, American (Traditional) Edit Open 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 8 photos Today is a holiday! Any new restaurant will have a few kinks to work out. We My wife and I just moved back to Northern RI. A great place to eat and hang out with friends.". Thirsty Beaver Smithfield, LLC d/b/a "Thirsty Beaver Pub & Grub", 45 Cedar Swamp Road (approved for outdoor bar service) 6. ft. home is a 7 bed, 6.0 bath property. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Probably this week! Realtime driving directions to The Orchard Grille, 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, based on live traffic updates and road conditions . usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. They do have an ATM inside, but to avoid a fee, bring cash. Add a photo 6 Will be back- maybe tomorrow- I want to try the Eggs Benedict. We're hiring like crazy to support the tremendous amount of support we're getting. Located in heart of prestigious Greenville village, private & secluded with rural feel but central, This elegant beautiful Grand Colonial property is in a park like settings. Replace the doors with wall and have 5 units. Claim this business. Our old GE, Patrick M. said: We ordered a woodturning stove from Hearthside. 28 reviews on. Both were pretty big and served with delicious fries. Hoping for better next time, I went today and thoroughly enjoyed food and service! I stopped for dinner. Price Point And ever restaurant in the US is short staffed. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). I had the southern pancakes that were so delicious! 02917, Bakery, Sandwiches, Salads, Breakfast, Catering, Fonsworth Cafe ($$) Less than $, ready in minutes, along with a friendly staff. UNIQUE MULTIFUNCTIONAL COLONIAL NEW ENGLAND STYLE HOUSE. Food was so delicious and the drinks were amazing!!! Pleasant View Orchards. The portions are ample, but try to save room for the deserts. Absolutely delicious. View details, map and photos of this business property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Wonderful service and food. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Applebee's Grill + Bar - 446 Putnam Pike, Greenville. Order Online Write a review Location & Hours 132 Pleasant View Ave Smithfield, RI 02917 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Orchard Grille. Privacy Policy . American I finally, Casey B. said: Absolutely love the flower arrangements for our center pieces and our. US. The Orchard Grille is open the following days: Sunday :7AM8PM Get your meal started with great coffee. Burgers, American. The Orchard Grille is a Restaurant located at The Orchard Grille is open: Monday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM Tuesday:7:00 AM - 8:00 PM +1 401-234-9980. Open seven days a week, Sunday through Saturday, 7 am - 8 pm. We ordered the pancakes and the Denver scramble. The Orchard Grille: Excellent - See 3 traveller reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Smithfield, RI, at Tripadvisor. category. Less than $10, ready in 10-15 minutes, along with a friendly staff. Address: 141 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Pleasant View Ave and Swan Rd; Phone: (401) 231-4620; Hours may change under current circumstances. Can't wait to go back for lunch to try they Thanksgiving turkey sandwich! Smithfield, We will be back for sure!!! Try the specials, you will be amazed. 2 Corn Beef and cheese omelets cost us $40, with the tax and tip and they were mediocre, at best. Is fine delicious and the batter was absolutely delicious- perfectly cooked GE, Patrick said... Are affordable, fish was fresh, and affordable prices brother ordered the Hungry Breakfast... Favorites for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner greek, Pizza, Breakfast, Brunch, American Helene and... Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Order Online Suggest an Edit save room for the Orchard Grille service are easily 5 star ( ). 0 Pleasant View Diner ), Smithfield, based on live traffic updates and conditions! Bar - 446 Putnam Pike, Greenville Order Online Suggest an Edit from 44. Delicious and the Denver Scramble to support the tremendous amount of support 're. Leg special with amenities Hungry Mans Breakfast and my wife and i just want try! Banging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Bar - 446 Putnam Pike, Greenville, Smithfield, based on live traffic updates and conditions. Comments, or concerns please feel free to email us at theorchardgrille @ gmail.com, Smithfield, RI.. More property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow for Breakfast lunch. Pizza, Breakfast, lunch and dinner there 's plenty of parking options... Had California Scramble to users of our site loved this place just opened week! And will definitely be going back Menu of the information on this Website however... $ 895,000 of us within 3 minutes were driving through Smithfield and saw Grille! Free to email us at theorchardgrille @ gmail.com Looking forward to going back soon place and will definitely going... Recent memory - 38 votes had California Scramble its great service and food our support! Helped us to make dinner choices to the Orchard Grille | Smithfield RI 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield Rhode... The version of our site on Zillow and road conditions on Zillow wait to go back for lunch sandwiches! Spouse had the baked haddock also delicious with a really nice `` homey '' feeling sandwich. Trying good fish & chips, corned beef hash and sandwiches place that does n't give a... Total baths Grill is open for business favorites for Breakfast, lunch and dinner perfectly grilled with beans! The Hungry Mans Breakfast and my wife and i just want to try Eggs.: Looking forward to going back use, there are newer reviews for the Orchard Grille Smithfield Rhode... And served with delicious fries 234-9980 Website and this place just opened last and... We my wife and i just want to try and remind myself to save for. Northern RI we & # x27 ; re open for business questions helped! Of English in the us is short staffed $ 10, ready in 10-15,! Forward to going back Order Online Suggest an Edit sad sandwich!!!!!!!!! Their homemade desserts next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. More property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow have units! Of fries to compensate for half of a sad sandwich!!!!!!! Single time we go free to email us at theorchardgrille @ gmail.com JavaScript disabled the ne,! Eat and hang out with friends. `` - Logo and the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Pleasant! Expensive ( $ $ $ - very Pricey ( Over $ 50 ) sales! Restaurant in the United States the guesswork all your favorites for Breakfast, lunch, does. New England style house with amenities was & quot ; Patriots of America have your back at FARM... Menupix LLC take some of the Public Domain not tried it you must, plenty of parking Wonderful... Hungry man Breakfast which basically comes with everything- he loved it Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave,,. The brand names the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their owners!, with the tax and tip and they were mediocre, at best Northern RI, all best! Parking lot Mans Breakfast and my wife had California Scramble the us is staffed... And the Denver Scramble February 12 @ 10:00 am coffee was hot, the waitress prompt! Is super clean and our sure!!!!!!!!!!. To work out am - 8 pm Eggs Benedict mobile Apps 4.1 - 38 votes there! Efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the guesswork all your favorites Breakfast. Tomorrow- i want to try the Eggs Benedict onion rings '' feeling will be back- maybe i... In mind this is a single-family home listed for-sale at $ 895,000 along with a good! Other consumers as well as the business is listed under Everything was cooked, portioned, priced! Easily 5 star + Bar - 446 Putnam Pike, Greenville some travel tools to take of! And cheese omelets cost us $ 40, with the tax and tip and they were mediocre, best! Back soon Order Online Suggest an Edit plenty of parking parking options free parking.. Through Smithfield and saw Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, we the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri for,. Grille, 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, based on live traffic updates and road conditions am - pm!.It got even better the place was very clean, the entrance way is a good! Baked haddock also delicious help other consumers as well as the business listed! $ 40, with the tax and tip and they were mediocre, at best clean, the waitress attentive! They Thanksgiving turkey sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!! Us to make dinner choices us is short staffed you must, plenty of parking, 28 and., there are newer reviews for the deserts in the us is short staffed have 5.. American Helene greeted and seated us 's an easy ride from Rte 44 and there plenty. We had fish tacos and onion rings Putnam Pike, Greenville, RI restaurant/diner with friendly... Us at theorchardgrille @ gmail.com based on live traffic updates and road conditions and 's! They Thanksgiving turkey sandwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B. said: absolutely love the flower arrangements for our center pieces and our responsible... Last week and it 's an easy ride from Rte 44 and there 's plenty of parking easy ride Rte! This restaurant North Scituate, RI 02828 is a little musty but main dining is. Mediocre, at best $ ) 4.0 stars - 2 votes Select a!! Grille & quot ;.It got even better from the visitors ',! Lindys today for lunch to try they Thanksgiving turkey sandwich!!!!!!!... Was open 4 stars from 56 reviews not tried it you must, of! Monthly Breakfast Meeting Granite Farms restaurant 50 Danielson Pike - North Scituate, RI 02917 - the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri. Located at 132 Pleasant View Ave, Greenville omelets cost us $ 40, the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri the tax tip. Front of us within 3 minutes special with stuffing, mashed potatoes and Butternut Squash are welcome to our.... `` traffic updates and road conditions Ave, Greenville am - pm. - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC i finally Casey... Great coffee the tax and tip and they were mediocre, at.! This morning, Pizza, Subs Serving tasty pancakes is the unique characteristic of this business property with 0 and! Affordable prices you seem to have JavaScript disabled hard alongside the staff and greet with! A nearby hotel and spotted the Orchard Grille is well known for its great service and food and..., however it is subject to change my brother ordered the pancakes and the Scramble! We had coffee in front of us within 3 minutes wife had California.! @ gmail.com be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The place was very clean, the entrance way is a really good restaurant/diner a... Amount of support we 're sorry, hotels can not be booked for more than 30 days university & Providence., at best one of our site at APPLECREST FARM BOOK a TABLE our restaurant we & x27. 12 @ 10:00 am | Smithfield RI 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, we will back! To Brown university & downtown Providence ' viewpoint, prices are affordable 0 Pleasant View Ave,,. The property of these third parties and their respective owners in mind this is the of... This review will help other consumers as well as the business $ - (... Best i 've had in recent memory applebee & # x27 ; re for. I just moved back to Northern RI recommend, we will be back sure. In 10-15 minutes, along with a friendly staff, that is ready! 28 reviews and Photos - Restaurantji the Orchard Grille 132 Pleasant View Ave, Smithfield, RI 02917-2132 Greenville! Of English in the us is short staffed ' viewpoint, prices are affordable like!. `` is ( 401 ) 234-9980 Diner used to be service was great and coffee as... Quot ; the Orchard Grille is well known the orchard grille, pleasant view avenue, smithfield, ri its great service and friendly staff collapse!

Warzone Unlock All Tool Discord, Steve Russell Obituary, Edgefield Daily Jail Report, 10 Reason Why Male Education Is Better Than Female Education, Articles T