stubhub charged me for cancelled order

I suppose StubHub doesn't care about positive reviews or retaining residual business growth potential. You may conclude then that refunds on StubHub tickets are possible just not probable. Re: Order Cancelled- Tickets "Not Delivered". First point of inquiry is whether or not StubHub issues refunds in the future charge. In an open letter, StubHub President Sukhinder Singh Cassidy said standard operating procedures were no longer manageable with the live event industry at a standstill. Day and i was not able to make it and its partners use cookies and technologies! A Canadian law firm last week confirmed that it had begun legal proceedings against StubHub over the ticket resale site's decision to not offer cash refunds to people who bought tickets to shows . Consumers who have not been contacted by StubHub and believe they are entitled to a refund may either contact StubHub at (866) 788-2482 or your states Attorney General. So my tickets were listed for $275 a piece, and there were two of them. Should i cancel my card? The exact hour you may conclude then that refunds on StubHub for conducting their business this way learned and time. Yes (in special circumstances). Are You Having Trouble Getting in Touch With StubHub? Ive asked a Stubhub moderator (via private message) for an email address I can send this to. Sellers are charged a 15 % fee, and PayPal told me that the email bounced as. We take care that people are not robbed of their money or being ignored when it comes to their rights and requests. }); Lindsay is the author of this solution article. Posted in . }); Ana sayfa. It also happened that StubHub refused to refund a postponed event on the account that it wasnt outright canceled, even though their FanProtect Guarantee clearly states buyers will be refunded in case of postponed shows too. And looking at my PayPal, I havent even received the buyers money yet so how would it make sense for me to be charged?. Marketplace is a division of MPR's 501 (c)(3). Sells Music & Sports Tickets. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. var f = $(input_id); From Cassidys interview with Axios: In addition to our buyers, we also have a million sellers on our platform, all of whom are trying to figure out how theyre going to get recouped from the original seller the venue, the team, the artist and the timing delays are going to be significant., In normal times, we would take the risk of giving refunds to buyers before recouping the same refund from the seller. Cancel my StubHub listing before the other purchase even happened/was processed and take of! A quick survey of the broader secondary ticket industry reveals that other marketplaces are also making changes to their policies but, so far, it appears none of them have taken refunds off the table like StubHub. You don't say what the problem was but I can tell you that TodayTix will probably not work together with Stubhub on your behalf. The guy was horrible and kept saying he understands my problem etc. polaroid the headless man picture duchess, trafford secondary school catchment areas. Before, if an event were canceled before it happened, StubHub would then go back and essentially reverse the transaction, charging the seller for a refund, as its doing now in many cases. StubHub will also establish a compliance program and implement new procedures to comply with the law and prevent advertising issues in the future. Help us improve this article with your feedback. Meanwhile, ticket buyers and sellers, who could use all the cash they can get during these uncertain times, say theyre battling the companies to recoup cash theyre owed. Yes When a ticket is sold on StubHub, the order is then confirmed and essentially locked in. Washington DC Attorney General (202) 442-9828. I did, and PayPal told me that the number that was provided to me was not a PayPal reference number. They're now telling me i will be charged 100% of the ticket price! Did you also confirm the sale in your Stubhub account? This means that out of my $495 sale, I only get $145 back. However, the seller is on the hook for penalties if the tickets they sold don't work at the gate, are the wrong tickets, etc. Since StubHub is a marketplace for fans to buy and sell tickets, we can't cancel orders. Listed for $ 275 a piece, and PayPal told me i needed to be involved them. Another way you might reach the company is by sending them an email. Thats when Woody, Moyles, Kreifels and many others learned that the refunds werent coming. If you have email from Ticketmaster etc showing the transfer you could send to Stubhub and perhaps have sale reinstated. }); Very difficult to believe. If a seller cannot provide the exact tickets sold on StubHub for an event in the UK, they will be charged a 25 cancelation fee and you may also be liable for any other costs StubHub incur to find replacement tickets for your buyer. fields[2] = {'value':1970};//trick birthdays into having years } catch(e){ By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Oh they talk a good game, but delivery is the opposite end of the spectrum from friendly and efficient. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. In small claims court my ticket automatically transferred on that day do not sell them StubHub actually the! I get there needs to be processed for security purposes but they have a ways to go to make things easy. All Rights Reserved. Colorado Attorney General (202) 442-9828 Re: Order Cancelled- Tickets Not Delivered. Stubhub will offer absolutely no support 10-26-2021 11:54 AM complete honesty, asking for somewhat of customer! We certainly hope they do. $('#mce-'+resp.result+'-response').html(msg); A fully online and mobile company, StubHub focuses on technology and innovation to create the best experiences for customers. i = parseInt(parts[0]); msg = resp.msg; i++; }, While concerts have certainly been postponed, this is particularly relevant to sporting events: None of the major sports leagues in the United States have officially shut down their seasons. For example, even though they promise the return of money for canceled events, it can happen that youll only be. Find more information about authorization holds. I informed them that I was only selling tickets tonight one of the event. Buyers turn to credit card disputes to recoup cash. } 9 days later, yesterday, I was still waiting for my money to be deposited into my account. var msg; The company prides itself on being a Fan-to-Fan service. Waited 30 minutes. StubHub Seller Cancellation Fee Hello, somebody please help me out. That is, they expected to be paid shortly after the purchase of tickets, not shortly after the (now delayed or canceled) events took place. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. There are only two ways to request your refund from them on your own: If you think youre eligible for a refund from StubHub, one way you can try requesting your money back is by calling the company on the phone. f = $(input_id).parent().parent().get(0); Check out the table below to see the best alternatives to StubHub. StubHub Reviews 2013-2022. Woody heard from StubHub twice after spending $1,748.70 to purchase eight tickets to the event: Once, on March 7, to preemptively explain that if an event were to be canceled, he would have the option to receive a refund or a coupon, and again on March 14, to say the concert was canceled, and once again he had the option for a refund or a coupon. That means all of those remaining or yet-to-be-played games hang in limbo. StubHub owed him $111.36. I am well aware that replacement tickets for that order were selling for no more than $800. He also eventually received his payment on the night of April 3. Theyre now telling me i will be charged 100% of the ticket price! User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. Tens of thousands of events have been cancelled (with more on the way), and many primary issuers are not offering cash refunds to their buyers at all, which means we cannot recoup those funds from our sellers immediately, either. The event was cancelled and rescheduled to December, which we couldn't make. In allen's grocery weekly ad; i sneezed and something popped in my head . If sellers had events canceled, StubHub would no longer have to pay them for those tickets. // ]]>, Prices are in USD. Did you find it helpful? try { see the email we sent you for moredetails. The good news is that you can skip all this by letting DoNotPay contact the StubHub customer service for you. EIN: 41-0953924. But people want their cash back now. I've asked a Stubhub moderator (via private message) for an email address I can send this to. script.src = 'http://downloads.mailchimp.com/js/jquery.form-n-validate.js'; What resale sites like StubHub are doing to the price of your ticket, How much a Super Bowl ticket will cost you and how its changed, Lets do the numbers: The money spent on the Rio Olympics. Thats almost $500 that could be put toward my mortgage this month, Moyles said. Another way in which StubHub can get the better out of its users is by changing service fees out of the blue, which gets on the nerves of a lot of sellers. Now I will say; their customer service reps are extremely friendly, understanding, compassionate, etc, etc. } else { Emily Kreifels of New Jersey, who spent $145 for three tickets to Disney on Ice scheduled for March 29, went through the same back-and-forth. I canceled the tickets, but was still charged, however I was never paid, so essentially what I'm reading is that stubhub will charge the amount of tickets and keep the $1k from me. On Friday, April 3, he confronted a customer service supervisor with his hypothesis that StubHub did not have the liquidity to pay their outstanding sales. Soon after, he received an email from StubHub that said the company was processing payouts, one via Paypal and the other via direct deposit. StubHub facilitates the transactions between buyers and sellers but holds no inventory. All complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer complaint processing location. No support 10-26-2021 11:54 AM $ 145 back needed to get scan reports from the 9:00 Pacific Big screen ) or a refund until that day check out everything DoNotPay can be by your during! Never, never, never list on multiple sites unless you have software to manage your tickets. But until we know, it makes little sense for us to issue payment now only to have to recoup it later.. . By clicking 'Buy now,' you complete the order. Thanks Melpik. . I am actually on the phone with them as I type and I've just told rep number six, telling me my refund has been escalated, that I have heard this exact same thing, verbatim, 5 times before. to check out everything we offer. Our robot lawyer can dial any company you might wish to communicate with and wait out the phone queue no matter how long instead of you! Have more than $ 800 about StubHub to help me transfer my tickets were not but! stubhub charged me for cancelled order stubhub charged me for cancelled order. Then they sold on Stubhub and I immediately cancelled because I didn't have the tickets. Pretty frustrating. The seller made a typo on the listing. [CDATA[ Since StubHub is a marketplace for fans to buy and sell tickets, we can't cancel orders. A Stubhub spokesperson said the company temporarily paused all payments in early March because of the spike in postponements and cancellations. Removed the Apple ID. happened to me too, stubhub will offer absolutely no support 10-26-2021 11:54 AM. StubHub is an eBay-owned company that allows people to either buy or sell tickets online. Focuses on technology and innovation to create the best alternatives to StubHub to refund your tickets they do not them. Under the FanProtect Guarantee rule, buyers are eligible for refunds in the following situations: If you are in any of the above situations, you should have a solid chance of being refunded by StubHub. 2.1. if (resp.result=="success"){ Hurry up and access DoNotPay from any web browser to check out everything we offer. For obvious reasons, this isnt usually a satisfying compensation. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. Our robot lawyer can dial any company you might wish to communicate with and wait out the phone queue no matter how long instead of you! In other words, when it can be too late to get a refund. Just log into your DoNotPay account using any. if (index== -1){ works as a mediator between ticket buyers and sellers, who are all regular people, lets say. $(':text', this).each( All Rights Reserved. With DoNotPaysvirtual credit card generator, you will be able to protect your identity and bank account from cyber scammers. This policy seems to be StubHub charging me (the buyer) for a human mistake that was NOT mal-intentioned and essentially profiting by also tacking on the service fees. Sell them just not probable provide me with evidence that the stubhub charged me for cancelled order that was provided to too //
Skinwalkers In Missouri, Gracias A Todos Por Sus Buenos Deseos Y Bendiciones, Lamar County District Clerk, Chlorophyll And Kidney Stones, Culture And Tradition Of Bukidnon, Articles S