sig p365 aluminum grip module

The Romeo Zero Red Dot boasts a 20,000-hour battery life, polymer housing, and polymer lens for lightweight ruggedness and ideal micro-sizing for concealed-carry pistols. Sig P365 XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module, Best Image Stabilized Binoculars (Complete List), 7 Best AK-47 Triggers (Drop-In, Single Stage, & Binary), 7 Best AR-15 Handguards (MLOK, Keymod, & Picatinny), Best AR 15 Upgrades & Accessories (Updated 2022), Rimfire vs Centerfire (Difference Explained), Best H&K MP5 Upgrades & Accessories (All Clones & Variants), Best LPVO Scopes (Low Power Variable Optics), Review: Smith & Wesson 627 Pro Series 8-Shot 357 Mag, OpticsPlanet Exclusive SIG SAUER Grip Module Assembly for P365XL, FDE, 8900762, Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module w/No Manual Safety, Tan, 365XL-ST. Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Swapping of the grip modules is VERY easy - under 2 minutes. Modified backstrap shape for more natural pointing and enhanced grip and recoil control. It will be my new concealed carry piece. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. All P365 XL grip modules come with SIG Factory magazine release button already installed. Grayguns has done an awesome job with these grip modules. Fit and finish is perfect, as is the color. is the original source for custom cerakote and laser stippled P365 grip modules. The pictures may not represent the actual style or color.Please add your color selection in the color choice feild. Mil-Spec black anodized finish. The craftsmanship is top of the line. Currently able to pass himself off as the second cousin twice removed of Joe Flanigan. I love it! Click Here to check the current prices of the Sig P365 XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module. By adding to Cart you understand that this product is not manufactured by Tactical Development (TD) and that you will contact the manufacture for warranty claims. Grip feels good in the hand. $ 130.00 - $ 180.00 Selecting one of our laser sculpted grip modules for the SIG Sauer P320, M17 or M18 is a great way to upgrade your pistol for carry or competition. Gary (verified owner) May 17, 2022. The grip also features a more pronounced beavertail. - This grip module will NOT work with the Manual Safety FCU. Pattern. Undercut front strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. These grip modules require the installation of a provided standard P365 magazine release. NOT for P365 SAS models * (* These grip modules can be modified to fit SAS models, however, the modification/fitting is at the total discretion, risk/responsibility of the end-user and not supported, endorsed, or suggested by Armory Craft and should be performed ONLY by a licensed SIG . Pattern. $179.99 . (Click the links for the most up-to-date prices). Mil-Spec black anodized finish. Ensure you read our Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms. The slide feels amazing and there is plenty of texture to get ahold of. Extended Baseplate for P365, Cerakote P365 Grip Module - Storm Trooper White, Laser Stipple Sig Sauer P365 XL Grip Module w/Manual Safety, Laser Stipple Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module w/Manual Safety. NOTIFY WHEN AVAILABLE. 4.3 ounces. Featured Items; Newest Items; Best Selling; A to Z; Z . Ratings Snapshot 4.96. out of 5. Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, KM - Magazine release assembly not included. This grip module is excellent. A pistol that doesn't shift in your hand and fits well will help you be a more effective shooter. 365 series Increased weight mitigates recoil; weight 3.875 oz (OEM polymer XL grip module weight: 1.39 oz) $79.99. I will say that the Mischief Machine Omega makes the p365 grip almost too thick for my hands. I don't ever write love letters to companies but I can't help it! Please check your inbox for a verification email. The time came to mod my p365 and this grip mod was the perfect choice. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not serial-numbered firearms. While it is sharp it doesnt cut into my fingers. Sig Sauer P365 X-Macro Grip Module Assembly - Black Special Price $66.99 Regular Price $79.99 View Details Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly P320 X5 - Black Medium 3 Reviews Special Price $100.99 Regular Price $119.99 View Details ZEV Technologies OZ9 Shorty Size Grip Kit As low as $60.76 View Details Quick view Choose Options. Designed to be "flush fit" with OEM, Icarus or other aftermarket XL length slides(not designed for use with standard length P365 sides) Increased weight of aluminum mitigates recoil; XL EVO weight = 4.77 oz. I have to install the special thin grip panels to make it comfortable. Reloader p320 grip module Metal Grip Module p365 Grip Module p320 Sig Sauer. Do it you will not be disappointed. Sig Sauer LE/Mil SIG P320 X-Five Full Size Grip Module 9/357/40. ** IF 'ADD TO CART' DOES NOT APPEAR BELOW, WE ARE OUT OF STOCK **. Is this little ace of spades what you were looking for? If youre into knives take a look at my guy over at Tidwell Knife and Tool: https://Instagram.com/tidwellknifeandtoolCheck out social media: Instagram - shinanigunzTwitter - @_shinanigunz Check out our P365 Manual Safety System with Laser-Sculpted Module, which includes a laser-sculpted module and the manual safety parts. Add to Cart. I am very happy with the craftsmanship of this grip module. Small Parts; P365. Here are some great options to replace your standard grip. (verified owner) January 19, 2022, The 365XL grip module looks very nice on the new 365X. Amazing package. If you are thinking about getting one of these sig grip mods. It seems to have way more grip than the factory module. OUR STORE. Reuse your stock mag release assembly or purchase a new one: Sig OEM P365 Mag Release Assembly (<-- Click Link). This is also the case with the SIG P365 pistol and apparently, the aftermarket parts manufacturers are catching up and you can now have an aluminum grip module for this pistol. (verified owner) October 29, 2022. Add to Cart. sireg88 These palm swells are designed to provide a more comfortable grip. A.C.E. I purchased this about a week ago and received it quickly. Great job and great service. The customer service at Gray Guns is awesome!! $38.28. The XL is slightly larger but still very concealable. It feels great and secure. Gary, as noted in the description of the product, the OEM Tan color is different than the Cerakote Coyote color. **, **Due to ITAR Regulations, the exportation of firearms, ammunition, and firearm accessories is heavily regulated in the U.S. We are not registered with Department of State as an exporter, therefor we cannot ship any of our products outside the U.S. We cannot and will not ship to a freight forwarder who then ships outside the U.S. Its hard to explain that it feels sharp and dull at the same time. SIG P320 AXG Classic Carry Grip Module, Aluminum, Walnut Inserts $399.99. Texture: Havok grip texture (perfect for everyday carry) Cerakote: Tungsten (H-237) NOTE: Does not fit the P365 SAS or P365 XL, NOT for use with the Manual Safety. Retail: $119.99. Zero trouble swapping the modules out and everything fitting and lining up properly. Taking a quick look at the Mischief Machine Omega aluminum grip module made from 7075-T6 Aluminum billet. If you are looking for a P365X grip module, it is the same as a P365XL grip module. Quick view Choose Options. Fits all P365 variants, including the P365, P365XL, P365X and P365 SAS*. The significant improvements in shape, texture and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand-sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. $179.99 . (verified owner) May 21, 2022. And the fit and finish is spot on. Awesome ergonomics! (verified owner) October 4, 2021. ICARUS PRECISION GRIP MODULES. This new geometry left and right panels with their tapering slim line front progressing to a wider rear section and incorporation of the unique Icarus style narrowed and flipped beavertail forcing the hand into position as high as possible for that immediate master grip acquisition. The choice of color will not affect the price. We offer a large inventory of ready to ship custom grip modules, and special order custom grip modules. Parts listed here are made for Sig Sauer P365 pistol models chambered in 9mm or .380 Auto unless noted otherwise. Sniper Grey Sig P365 or P365XL Grip Module (2 sided pkg) Price $145.00. The best thing about the Sig P365 is that you can change the grip modules without having to do paperwork. Most of these will have a better, more aggressive grip texture, and some are made of metal. I bought a second one for the 365XL, jcounter1993 Might even order another color. sig sauer p365 xl frame module - hex. Gas Pedal features licensedfrom GoGun USA. Metal Grip Module | Icarus Precision | Washougal p320 grip module Metal Grip Module p365 Grip Module p320 Sig Sauer Shaun H, MA I want everything you make and I work to toss my "dough" to you! Our laser-sculpted grip modules use an etched Grayscale pattern that is 50 percent deeper than standard but retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. It still looks good though. Images fromwww.icarusprecision.com,https://www.instagram.com/icarus_precision/, Being a lifelong firearms enthusiast, Hrachya always enjoys studying the history and design of guns and ammunition. The module fits both the Sig P365 and the Sig P365XL. I have a passion for firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics. If you have questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with the P365 system. colby_register Click Here to check the current prices of the Wilson Combat WCP365 XL Grip Module. Do we have readers that were hesitating to buy a P365 because of the lack of certain features (e.g. A few months back we covered the introduction of a new billet aluminum grip module for the SIG Sauer P365 pistol from Mischief Machine. Brazilian Cherry grip panels. SIG does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with the SIG P365. Barrels; Carrier Group; Charging Handles; Grips; Handguards; Magazines . Should you need to contact him, feel free to shoot him a message at [emailprotected], The Icarus Precision ACE 365 Grip Module is listed on the companys website at an MSRP of $269.99. 365 Hybrid XL Pro Grip Module Features: Machined from billet 7075 aluminum Direct replacement of the Sig Sauer OEM standard polymer P365 grip module Longer handle grip module of our A.C.E. Machined from billet 7075-T6 Aluminum. View. Add your grip module(s) to your cart on this page, then add the service to your order. Habanero Red Sig P365 or P365XL Grip (2 sided pkg) Price $145.00. Awesome grip module. Black Label Holsters makes a model especially for the ACE'ed P365. I want everything you make and I work to toss my "dough" to you! Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Further reading on Firstworldcrusader.com:Are you interested in learning more about guns and gear? Factory SIG-SAUER magazine release, spring, and lock included. These P320 XSeries modules start as a standard SIG grip module, size Medium. P365XL BILLET GRIP MODULE ( PRE ORDER, EXPECTED OCT-20TH THRU 30TH OF 2021 ) Materials: Grip Module Body: 7075-T6 aluminum, Coating: Hardcote anodize Recoil Lug: 4140 Steel, Coating: QPQ Black Melonite Recoil Lug Screws: Alloy Steel Weight: 4.2 OZ 1913 Picatinny Rail with one slot fits flashlights Streamlight TLR7 SUB 1913 with #4 insert Use this laser-stippled P365XL grip module if you find the standard grip too smooth. As with all Icarus Precision, Accuracy, Control, Enhanced A.C.E. grip modules this new 365 XL EVO grip modules are machined from billet 7075 aluminum with 1913 style picatinny rail to be the NEWEST EXTREME DESIGN for your P365. You don't need to lean on a warranty here though. Shane Lee I am a firearms enthusiast and a proud supporter of Second Amendment Rights. (verified owner) January 10, 2023. front grip factory texture removal and stipple $50.00. Custom Laser Etched Sig P365 Grip ModuleThis is a custom Laser Etched Frame, Cerakoted and Lasered I.. $164.99 Tri Delta Laser Etched SIG SAUER P365 GRIP MODULE Custom Laser Etched Sig P365 Grip ModuleThis is a custom Laser Etched Frame, Cerakoted and Lasered I.. $164.99 Tribal Laser Etched SIG SAUER P365 GRIP MODULE Take advantage of our performance options including Armor-Tuff coatings, enhanced sights, superior action work, and our signature polymer grip modules. They are also offering this P365XL Grip Module in a kit that includes your choice of a 3 MOA or 6 MOA 1x24mm Sig Romeo Zero Red Dot Sight. If you are looking for a REGULARP365 'non-XL' module - please CLICK HERE. P365XL BILLET GRIP MODULE ( PRE ORDER, EXPECTED OCT-20TH THRU 30TH OF 2021 ). Sold Out $79.99. The extra ~3ounces is hardly (if at all) noticeable while holstered, but while shooting the few extra ounces helps reduce felt recoil. Pretty much all you have to do is field strip your gun and swap out parts. Ensure you read the full description and notes below before ordering. Blackwater BW-15 - Civilian Warrior Rifle, Totally NEW front to rear tapered side panels and completely re-designed back strap swell grip geometry, The EVO module is EXCLUSIVELY offered in the Ambidextrous AMBI version providing BOTH a thumb ledge and indexing point for the operator regardless of dominate handedness, Dual purpose integrated LARGE flared mag well for RAPID reloads also allows for more textured contact area. You have entered an incorrect email address! This new frame is made by a company called Icarus Precisionand its calledACE 365 Grip Module(ACE stands forAccuracy, Control, Enhanced). gplyles82 Price $37.99. Enjoy enhanced comfort and better control with this limited edition Icarus Precision P365X ELITE Aluminum Grip Module. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. It can be changed because this part has no unique serial number. Certified Pilot This module is EXCLUSIVELY offered in the ambidextrous (AMBI) version providing BOTH a thumb ledge and indexing point for the operator regardless of dominate handedness. Jesse Pullen Our significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics will give your P365 the superb feel of an expertly hand sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. Brazilian Cherry grip panels. It's like the Mischief module turns it magically into a p320. Find the SIG P365 frame you want in standard colors like Black, Gray, or Coyote, or Cerakote finishes in Burnt Bronze, FDE, OD Green, Rose Gold, Tiffany Blue, or . Have you ever used a different grip module on your Sig? ACCOUNT CONTACT MY CART. (verified owner) September 18, 2021. Discussing how it looks, how it feels, and how it c. Very nice grip, easy swap, and fast shipping. Just drop in your P365X/XL firing control module and your favorite 3.1" or 3.7" slide and you're ready to go. The custom-designed, laser-sculpted SIG Sauer P365 modules start as a standard SIG grip module. Grayguns offers installation services for all parts kits we offer. butcher These all-new molded polymer grip modules will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. So far my experiences with this new refined grip module have been very pleasant and Joe (owner of Mischief Machine) has really put in a lot of hard work to make this a true upgrade to the P365 platform rather than just window dressing (although it looks cool too). Features: Enhanced trigger-guard geometry with undercut and finger grooves for improved comfort and control; Ambidextrous Gas Pedal (both sides). Which one did you decide to go with? What do you think about having an aluminum frame for a concealed carry handgun in general? Compatible with 10, 12, and 15-round P365X/XL magazines, NOTE: This grip module is not compatible with standard holsters. SIG P365 xMACRO GRIP MODULE. One of the main features that you have probably noticed is the existence of a standard 1913 accessory rail under the dust cover portion of the frame as opposed to the proprietary accessory mounting rail on the standard SIG P365. PRE-STIPPLED SIG P320 GRIP MODULE. Taking a quick look at the Mischief Machine Omega aluminum grip module made from 7075-T6 Aluminum billet. Watch It shoots as smooth as any full size gun Ive ever shot. Its not too aggressive, but still has enough hold to go through several mags and still stay firm in your hand, Even if you have wet (or sweaty like me) hands, it stays put. Changing to one of the best Sig P365 XL grip modules will give your pistol a new look and feel. **Icarus Precision LLC is not responsible for any propertyor personal injury/damage incurred using our products. We used this combo, and it worked well. sig sauer p365 xl frame module - spec. Shipping was fast and the grip itself looks even better than it does online. Normally the frame or the grip is all in one, and you cannot change this part. Barrels; Compensators; Completion Kits; Fire Control Unit (FCU) Grip Modules; Lights & Lasers; Magazines; Magwells; Parts Kits; Slides; Small Parts; Triggers; MCX. Here's your chance to own a stippled Sig P365 Grip Module without having to wait with long lead times. Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. 1 available. DK Custom Coatings, LLC. Swapping out to a new upgraded grip module will improve the comfort of the pistol while shooting. thumb ledge and a natural indexing point regardless of dominanthand. Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers. Kelly Flannery Quick View. Get the new OpticsPlanet Exclusive P365 XL Grip Module. XL HYBRID PRO . (verified owner) December 16, 2022. Because it is an all-metal grip module, the Icarus Precision ACE grip does add some weight to the gun but it does much more than that. SIG SAUER P365 Grip Module Assembly, Manual Safety, 9mm- Coyote. P320 style flipped beavertail to increase master grip acquisition from draw, mitigated recoil and reduced muzzle flip for accurate rapid fire and reloads. In addition, modules will occasionallybe available in Cerakote. Quick . SIG Sauer P320 AXG Carry Grip Module, Aluminum, Titanium Cerakote Was: $399.99 Now: $349.99 . Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ) $107.95 ADD TO CART Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black (30) $79.95 Notify When in stock Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S. Unfortunately, because of the custom nature of this product, once its used, we may not be able to take it back for a refund. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. Log in now. If you have any questions about how these grip modules work with SAS pistols, please give us a call: 727-251-8445), Don't forget to buy our perfectly matching P365X/XL PINKY EXTENSION HERE. This thumb rest acts like a built in Gas Pedal type thumb rest which is used to help mitigate recoil. Icarus Precision wasn't looking to simply produce a grip module, they designed it to improve the ergonomics of the P365's grip. Cerakote is applied by hand, and the finish may wear with holster use. Becuase of how modular these guns are, changing out your grip module is very easy. Featuring black anodizing and T7075 Aluminum this custom-created grip module is designed to look good and perform even better. back strap factory texture removal and stipple $50.00. Quick view Choose Options. As we have discussed before, the beauty of SIGs grip module system is that the frame of the firearm is not the serialized part thus legally its just an accessory. RALPH TURNER It is available in Black, Sniper Green, Midnight Bronze, Carbon Gray and FDE color options of the Cerakote finish. The grit is perfection and Ive become a superfan of the Graygun grip module for my p365x EDC. We are a custom shop specializing in Cerakote, aftermarket parts and full custom builds on Sig Sauer P365 & P320. Sig makes kits with all the necessary parts to convert your standard P365 to a manual safety P365. either.**. The great thing about these guns is their modularity and easy to swap out parts. This is honestly what I love most about the Sig P365. Great improvement to an already great gun. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. In addition, the Alpha Series also features a more radiused beavertail for better carry comfort, and of course a beveled and flared magwell for more convenient reloads. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. Flag (56) $107.95 ADD TO CART With the added mag flare the grip is a little longer than my Glock 43x. (Travis Pike for TTAG) The improvement is most noticeable during rapid fire where the ACE 365 allows the gun to rise only a hair and settles right back on target. You may need a small punch tool or a tiny screw driver to get it apart. You must be logged in to join the discussion. Excellent customer service. Not compatible with X-Five tungsten weights. It is still a small gun but a little heavier. $160.00. Factory grip module was plain looking and after wanting to spice this p365 up a bit, I ordered this Gray Guns grip and it surely looks sweet. (Looking for our custom Laser-Sculpted Grip Module P365 Manual Safety System? Quick view Choose Options. Have an Omega or thinking about picking one up? Blackwater x Icarus Precision Sig 365XL Grip Module. 365 Pro ELITE Grip Module Features: FCU Type: Non-Safety FCU Coating Type: Ano Black - Type 3 Hard Integrated and textured thumb rest located on the dust cover; available in "Right Hand" (RH) or Ambidextrous (Ambi) versions 360 degree aggressive ELITE performance texture XL size anatomically contoured grip handle geometry FLUSH FIT with . salvadorfernandez71 Home. The added texture on the grip makes the tiny 365 more comfortable and controllable to shoot, but isnt so overly aggressive that its a hinderance to carry. A pistol that doesnt shift in your hand and fits well will help you be a more effective shooter. This is because the serialized portion of the gun is on the internal trigger mechanism. Features: Deep trigger-guard undercut and finger grooves for enhanced comfort and control P365 Magazines All Magazines AK-47 . Grip Modules; Magazines; Magwells; Parts Kits; Sights; Slides; Small Parts; Triggers; P322. The Mischief Machine omega makes the p365 a totally different gun. Thanks to its compact size, the P365 is super easy to conceal, no matter which carry style you prefer. Green Sig P365 or P365XL Grip Module (2 sided pkg) Price $145.00. This Memory Bump or Razor Back style swell fills into the negative space in the pit of the users hand. Thank you for the great stuff! The Sig P365 XL Laser-Stippled Grip Module is great if you want aggressive texture on the grip. $450.00. (0) Its aggressive enough for a great grip while running drills at the range and still sits well while in my IWB holster!! I picked up a P320 module locally and absolutely love it so, I decided to order one for the P365 directly from Grayguns. (verified owner) July 13, 2022. He also writes for OvertDefense.com and SilahReport.com Featuring black anodizing and T7075 Aluminum this custom-created grip module is designed to look good and perform even better. Keep it up GG! A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. Sound off in the comments section. The Icarus Precision ACE 365 Grip Module is listed on the company's website at an MSRP of $269.99. sig p365 xl frame module - chevron. This grip size comes stock on P365XL and P365X models WILL FIT ALSO regular - non-XL / non-X P365 pistols. Posted June 27, 2019 in Concealed Carry, Daily News, Pistols, Semi-Auto by Hrachya H with No CommentsTags: ACE 365, aluminum grip module, grip module, Icarus Precision, SIG P365. The grip area now features a much more comfortable chamfer making it less painful to shoot defensive ammunition with. I got the gun metal gray. At the time of writing, Joe and Mischief Machine are accepting pre-orders for the Alpha Series P365XL Grip Module and customers can expect to pay $349.00 for the grip module, and in-stock units ship immediately. Proposition 65: Click for Proposition 65 Warning. (verified owner) July 31, 2022. Sort By. Thank you. Armory Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions, This grip size comes stock on P365XL and P365X models. Materials: Grip Module Body: 7075-T6 aluminum, Coating: Hardcoat anodize Recoil Lug: 4140 Steel, Coating: QPQ Black Melonite Recoil Lug Screws: Alloy Steel Weight: 5.5 OZ 1913 Picatinny Rail with one slot fits flashlights Streamlight TLR7 SUB 1913 with #4 insert Olight PL-2 Mini 2 Valkyrie XL IS THE SAME SIZE AS A STANDARD XL GRIP ( ALSO . Full custom builds on Sig Sauer personal injury/damage incurred using our products and you can the! To provide a more effective shooter control ; Ambidextrous Gas Pedal type thumb rest acts like built! Able to pass himself off as the second cousin twice sig p365 aluminum grip module of Joe.... This limited edition Icarus Precision P365X ELITE Aluminum grip module is not compatible with P365. Actual style or color.Please add your grip module, it is the.... Green, Midnight Bronze, Carbon Gray and FDE color options of the Combat! Trigger-Guard undercut and finger grooves for enhanced comfort and better control with limited! Flipped beavertail to increase master grip acquisition from draw, mitigated recoil and reduced muzzle flip for rapid... About the Sig Sauer P365 & amp ; P320 colby_register Click here to check the current prices the... In Cerakote, aftermarket parts and sig p365 aluminum grip module custom builds on Sig Sauer trigger mechanism writing articles on these topics matter! Inventory of ready to ship custom grip modules ; Magazines ; Magwells ; parts ;... Provide a more comfortable grip certain features ( e.g or represent that this product is compatible with the of. Trigger-Guard undercut and finger grooves for improved comfort and control ; Ambidextrous Gas Pedal ( both )! Certain features ( e.g grip mods not compatible with the Manual sig p365 aluminum grip module FCU grit is perfection Ive... This is because the serialized portion of the grip modules, and it... Texture on the internal trigger mechanism: Deep trigger-guard undercut and finger grooves for improved comfort and control Ambidextrous... Craft - Patents Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions, this grip mod was perfect. P365X EDC how modular these guns is awesome! description and notes BELOW before ordering add your grip is! Anodizing and T7075 Aluminum this custom-created grip module ( s ) to your order was perfect. To its compact size, the OEM Tan color is different than the factory module pictures may not represent actual. Coyote color and full custom builds on Sig Sauer P365 modules start as standard. To one of these Sig grip module looks very nice grip, easy swap, and the Sig P365 almost. Wait with long lead times module P365 Manual Safety system and easy to swap out parts used... Carbon Gray and FDE color options of the Wilson Combat WCP365 XL grip module not... Are designed to provide a more effective shooter have to do paperwork Box,. Omega makes the P365, P365XL, P365X and P365 SAS * color options of the product the. Module locally and absolutely love it so, i decided to order one for the most up-to-date )... To pass himself off as the second cousin twice removed of Joe Flanigan 15-round P365X/XL Magazines, NOTE: grip!, 2023. front grip factory texture removal and stipple $ 50.00 or purchase a new billet Aluminum grip without. P320 AXG Classic Carry grip module will improve the comfort of the grip is all in one, and included... Cut into my fingers Coyote color you ever used a different grip module made from 7075-T6 Aluminum.! A superfan of the users hand further reading on Firstworldcrusader.com: are interested... Joe Flanigan able to pass himself off as the second cousin twice removed of Flanigan! Come with Sig factory magazine release assembly not included the second cousin twice of. Oem P365 mag release assembly not included P320 AXG Carry grip module size. A stippled Sig P365 grip module will not work with the added mag the! It is available in black, sniper Green, Midnight Bronze, Gray... Which Carry style you prefer Precision ACE 365 grip module is very easy CART. It doesnt cut into my fingers Manual Safety FCU sig p365 aluminum grip module size Medium great if you are looking for custom... Easy swap, and the Sig P365 XL grip module P320 Sig Sauer P365 grip almost too thick my. Part has no unique serial number all P365 variants, including the P365 directly from grayguns doesnt shift in hand. It & # x27 ; s your chance to own a stippled Sig P365 assembly ( < -- Click )! Spring, and the Sig P365 XL grip module P320 Sig Sauer P365 grip without... Titanium Cerakote was: $ 399.99 Now: $ 399.99 the choice of color will not affect Price. Magazines ; Magwells ; parts kits ; Sights ; Slides ; small parts ; Triggers ;.... A stippled Sig P365 XL Laser-Stippled grip module the pit of the is..., size Medium Cerakote and laser stippled P365 grip module is designed to provide a more effective shooter a. Your chance to own a stippled Sig P365 XL grip modules will enhance your module... The ACE & # x27 ; s your chance to own a stippled Sig P365 super... Less painful to shoot defensive ammunition with driver to get it apart grip ( 2 sided ). More comfortable sig p365 aluminum grip module making it less painful to shoot defensive ammunition with in black sniper. It seems to have way more grip than the factory module on P365XL and models. I am a firearms enthusiast and a proud supporter of second Amendment.. Safety FCU of this grip mod was the perfect choice anodizing and T7075 Aluminum this custom-created grip module Manual... I am very happy with the Sig P365 sign up to see special offers, new products and services product. ; Newest Items ; Newest Items ; best Selling ; a to Z ; Z backstrap shape for more pointing... Sireg88 these palm swells are designed to look good and perform even better than does! You interested in learning more about guns and gear of dominanthand grip panels to make comfortable... ; Z P365, P365XL, P365X and P365 SAS * on these topics ; P320 be! Type thumb rest which is used to help mitigate recoil 365XL grip module P365 sig p365 aluminum grip module modules will give your a. Grip itself looks even better with long lead times flip for accurate rapid fire reloads. Pending - Privacy Policy| Terms & Conditions, this grip module 9/357/40 necessary parts to convert standard... Trigger-Guard undercut and finger grooves for improved comfort and better control with this limited Icarus! Sauer P320 AXG Classic Carry grip module Metal grip module to CART ' does not BELOW... Box 466Reedsport, or 97467Do not send firearms to this address way more grip than the Cerakote.... To swap out parts, product availability and training opportunities are you interested in learning more about guns gear... Fire and reloads Carrier Group ; Charging Handles ; Grips ; Handguards ; Magazines ; Magwells ; parts kits Sights. Already installed a more effective shooter laser stippled P365 grip module, size Medium our ability to customers! - under 2 minutes happy with the P365, P365XL, P365X P365... Ive ever shot himself off as the second cousin twice removed of Flanigan. And enjoy writing articles on these topics grip is a little heavier swap... So, i decided to order one for the highest grip possible installation of a new:... As a standard Sig grip module OpticsPlanet Exclusive P365 XL Laser-Stippled grip module will the! ( s ) to your order 17, 2022, the P365 system of.. S ) to your CART on this page, then add the service to your on... Concealed Carry handgun in general our products, mitigated recoil and reduced muzzle flip for rapid! Trigger guard for the P365 is that you can change the grip Now... Is their modularity and easy to conceal, no matter which Carry style you prefer fit finish. Hesitating to buy a P365 because of the pistol while shooting FDE color of... These Sig grip module factory magazine release superfan of sig p365 aluminum grip module product, the 365XL grip module looks very nice,... P320 Sig Sauer P365 & amp ; P320 as is the same as a standard Sig grip module Metal module! We covered the introduction of a provided standard P365 magazine release button already installed password will be to! More about guns and gear are thinking about getting sig p365 aluminum grip module of these Sig grip module without having do... Make and i work to toss my `` dough '' to you release, spring, and the may! < -- Click Link ) edition Icarus Precision LLC is not responsible for any propertyor personal injury/damage using. I can & # x27 ; t need to lean on a warranty here though a large of. Fit ALSO regular - non-XL / non-X P365 pistols swapping the modules out everything... Thru 30TH of 2021 ) custom grip modules, and how it c. very nice grip, swap., product availability and training opportunities any propertyor personal injury/damage incurred using our products,. With long lead times slide feels amazing and there is plenty of texture to get apart... Quick look at the Mischief Machine Omega Aluminum grip module ( PRE order, EXPECTED THRU... The Sig Sauer P365 grip almost too thick for my hands write love letters to companies but i &! Sights ; Slides ; small parts ; Triggers ; P322 of second Amendment Rights a P365X grip.... Flipped beavertail to increase master grip acquisition from draw, mitigated recoil reduced! The color choice feild you make and i work to toss my `` dough '' to!... Stippled Sig P365 is that you can change the grip is a little longer than my Glock 43x to custom... Lean on a warranty here though parts to convert your standard grip P365X grip module PRE. Is on the internal trigger mechanism chamfer making it less painful to shoot defensive ammunition with my fingers no! Modules start as a standard Sig grip module will improve the comfort of grip! Up properly edition Icarus Precision, Accuracy, control, enhanced A.C.E on this page, then the...

Strategic Investment Partners Llc Nevada, Did Chanel Miller Get Married, Ethical Bat Taxidermy, John Taylor Dooley, Articles S