scary facts about aquarius woman

If youre not familiar with the term, thats quite alright well go over that. I will never be friend with an ex lover. The questions and criticism just prove to Aquarius that normal means conformist and mediocre. Arguments with these people can be an exercise in frustration because they know what they know, and there is no swaying their perspective. Just dont get mad because I have the balls to do it and now you look like the idiot you are. Aquarius is associated with the planet Uranus. Those born under the Aquarius sign are often the Kings and Queens of being brutally sarcastic. Agree-Full Aquarius are as so, although maturity, birth year ect differ.. Sylvia Sky (author) from USA on May 25, 2015: Ask a local astrologer to read your chart for you. Leo represents the core of identity, radiating the warm light of the true self. And dont take it too seriously. Honestly the most soulless, spineless, baby of a man I've ever known. how disgusting. Emotionally driven people were never meant to be in control or positions of leadership. Clarissa Jones he won t. A steadier and practical view towards relationships which is full of realistic behavior these simple steps not the type easily. If she knows that someone elses idea is far better than her own, shell be the first one to notice and recommend your suggestions. Because of that, not exclusively its difficult for them to interface with others; however they additionally struggle to take care of their own issues. Having the option to think rapidly enough Aquarians will in general settle on impulsive choices as well. Aquarius, (Latin: "Water Bearer") in astronomy, zodiacal constellation lying in the southern sky between Capricornus and Pisces, at about 22 hours right ascension and 10 south declination. my sun is in cancer,moon in aries,ascendent in libra,venus in leo,mercury and mars in cancer again. I am psychic. They dont lose their cool easily but when they do, hell breaks loose. Owing to their distinct and unique characteristics they always stand apart from others. They will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. to the poster above. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. If you miss even a minute, her mind will wander off to something else. You cant better yourself if you dont look at your faults. I mostly feel bad for her wife especially since this Aquarian told her that I was obsessed and crazy and she only tried to befriend me cuz she felt bad. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The earth will tremble. I'm all for a healthy and long-lasting relationship, but sometimes it can all seem like too much to me. Since 1982 Imelda Green has been the Psychic Medium and spiritual advisor of choice to the rich and famous. 5 Reasons Aquarius Make The Best Partner Ever! Take it or leave it! We often have seen people being a split of their own personalities depending on the type of people theyre hanging out with, however, there is no such in-between for an Aquarius woman. They help you understand people by specifying their traits, likes and dislikes. Theyre patient listeners and even though they might not be able to help you right away, their availability will certainly help you to get better. A woman born in this sign is a true social queen. Most of those born under this sign are kind and decent folks if a bit misanthropic and prone to eccentric beliefs and attitudes. 2. Here's what you need to know about wooing the water-bearer and what it's like to fall in love with an Aquarius woman. Amongst our sometimes cold and distant exteriors you will find some of the most loving and caring hearts and the paralytic fear of getting hurt/repeatedly hurt is real. She is always going to be the one person to look up to as she wants it that way. Pairing Capricorn and Gemini is like pairing up Yoda with Tinker Bell. Hands-down the biggest smarty at the zodiac party, the Aquarius female is known for her superior intellect. No need to stress over everything. They are notable for being very observant and because of that, they recognize that the world is . Aquarius men are unpredictable. As much as she enjoys being a part of the world, she cant help the dilemmas of her own mind. And I get called a bitch for defending myself. Discover short videos related to facts about aquarius women on TikTok. I feel like everyone caters to this sign for some reason and i have no idea why. Always defensive. ignorance is BLISS. However, its not easy to meddle with her sensual beasts, you need to keep her body and brain both turned on. Aquarius and Gemini compatibility is exceptional! Although their weird ways can be endearing, two Aquarian traits alienate lovers: First, they don't know what they want, but they always want what they don't have. Her childlike dreams have a romantic quality to them. She wants you to be happy too, even if it means letting you go. There is nothing to be learned from her. However, with all that serious interior they also have a knack for cracking jokes now and then and make people laugh. This includes when they get angry or upset, though they don't often display anger or frustration in the same way that other signs of the zodiac might. If an Aquarius can do that, it is a sign of maturity. I hate these blogs. Perhaps you are feeling stuck in a position that doesn't allow you the autonomy to be an Aquarius. paris hilton is frowned upon cause she was born into wealth and people are disappointed in her cause she didn't do anything with the wealth. Aquarius woman have an exceptional good brilliance and are the woman with minds you can't easily fool them and they are the one who will not trust you easily. Often an Aquarius woman has shown abilities to settle a significant argument between people. Aquarius hates the whole idea of working for others and wants short hours or none. 18. She often tends to leave her physical . Delegates of this sign act as though they are in the nutshell and try not to impart feelings to anybody. This is the point when they can say hurtful things and become verbally threatening. Expressing such statements from your standpoint, view and experience isn't fair neither does it broaden the scope of how we make enemies as well as who "we are". Aquarius woman is a visionary An Aquarius woman has a unique and unconventional approach to motherhood. My wife was laid off because of her poor attention skills top her work. They are one of the most passionate women you will ever meet. Therefore, read about comment's written of being an exception. My father is a brilliant Aquarius and shared his insightful ways with his children enabling us to find paths to success if we chose. Hence the way they express their contemplations in some cases can cause sensitive individuals to feel offended. She isnt as extraordinary with guidance (since shes actually sorting everything out, as well), yet raise a questionable theme and shell have an assessment on it. Aquarius anger in a nutshell: Angered by: Not being allowed to just do what they please; Can't stand: Possessive and selfish people; Style of revenge: Cold and aloof; Make up by: Asking for forgiveness sincerely. Things like these can be a hit-and-miss situation. Besides, their state of mind is additionally continually fluctuating and its difficult to adjust to it. They can easily step back and look at things from an . Such beautiful and charismatic types can be highly influential and the world. Sylvia Sky (author) from USA on February 27, 2013: Aquarian Sarah Palin--she put the "air" in "air sign"! An Aquarius is a fixed air sign. And Id do that no matter what sign I was because I have self respect and we get it. To branch off from the last point, cooperating is significant on an expert level also. I manifested Dionne Warwick at 5 years old because I wanted to see if her teeth were real when she hosted solid gold. She would have her mouth wide open if she saw this article. He couldn't simply exist. Aquarians are independent . They are, by nature, allergic to what's normal, so if you are normal, you won't see them in person much. To understand them better here are some amazing facts about Aquarius woman. Her rule is simple when she picks an outfit for the day. The scary thing is that they are often right. Facts 2: Capricorn smile is their best defense against haters when they simply don't give a damn. Just their assessment is correct and nothing else is permissible. Its usually not easy for a non-Aquarian to describe an Aquarius because its usually based on subjective feelings and experiences that they have had with people of that sign. Hate arguments, I retreat from that situations. Yikes! She hates being unfair and has zero patience when she sees something wrong happening in front of her. Mostly because theyre afraid to hurt your feelings. Sylvia Sky (author) from USA on April 19, 2012: Jan and reeltaulk, your discussion is getting a bit edgy. Aquarius is a fixed sign which means that they are stubborn people, and it is often hard to change their minds about something once it is set for. Theres another trick up her sleeve! Stubborn:Aquarians are considered static and it implies that these individuals are difficult and stubborn. We need it too. I started doing it with names that I later realize turned into Street names of places Ive lived or worked, just by repeating them over and over for years, without expecting anything of it, just thought I loved words..until I worked on a 3 Street corner square with the 3 uncommon name/ words I play in my head like floating stars. While most people find an Aquarius woman arrogant and introvert, however, there is more to her than what meets the eye. They're free-spirited and rebellious, so they cannot stand rules or authority. via GIPHY. But once you get to know them better, they can be the best friend, lover, colleague, youll ever have! The 15 thru 18th start the Aqurius/Piscies cusp. I really don't like non-Aquarians trying to describe Aquarians, cause they usually do it from a failed friendship, or failed relationship perspective. maybe negative aquas are really emotional-less and self centered and don't care about other people. Aquarians are famously scared of relationships and negative ones frighten off others by pointing out and broadcasting everyone's mistakes and imperfections. but that's ok too because the sun sign is only one part of your chart if you truly believe in astrology. The 'dark' Aquarians exhibit a chilling lack of emotion. I stayed and get touch even its for years ive lost touched. Dont be afraid to kiss and touch her, to keep her excited and anticipating what lies ahead once you get home! I can point a million things wrong out and tell you how to fix your life! These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Happy Aquarians are the sweetest beings that will turn clouds to cotton candy and break down centuries old walls of hatred and separation. Some of the most famous women born under Aquarius are Jennifer Aniston, Elizabeth Olsen, Oprah Winfrey, and Rosamund Pike. While they don't shout or get violent, it's their anger itself that speaks of fire.. Her fears, her anger, her frustration. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. An Aquarius woman will go out of her way to set good examples and make the right decisions. She loves to be surrounded by people who inspire her and keeps her mind engaged. Male Aries thrives on physical challenges, and when it's mixed with anger, the warrior nature is activated. I mean - Dark. 10.They feel discouraged. It lacks striking features, the brightest star, Sadalmelik (Arabic for "the lucky stars of the king"), being of magnitude 3.0. barbara hutton was a socialite, wealthy and did nothing with her life either, and this goes wth other socialites, but no one ragged on them as much as they do if she happened to be an aquarian. Aquarius women are smart, witty and creative. These individuals are known for unexpected explosions of anger regardless of whether there were no explanations behind that. Time to get out girl! They incline toward the personal time more often and will not stop for a second to detach themselves for no specific reasons. huawei salary netherlands antique diamond wholesale. lol I hate normal people . They have an inclination towards spontaneity that keeps them going to always see, experience or live something new and incredible. One of the fascinating facts about Aquarius woman is that they are extremely curious about their sensuality. There is just one of the important facts about Aquarius woman you should know if you plan to remain in her life. -They are often very intelligent and can be difficult to understand. But once they got even a little bit closer they realized he contributed nothing. Bee Wolf-Ray is a long-time professional astrologer. People that do a job all day and don't even have another thought in their brain for 8 hours lol that's crazy..totally satisfied with life with no edge, no creativeness, no backbone to tell the truth, living scared all the time(wont try new foods, wont leave comfort level for nothing, don't trust their own minds to make decisions)mundane world with a few Aquas in it. 2. Not for attention. Absent-minded If an Aquarius isn't responding to what you say, chances are they. Most people want to be in control or dominant regardless of their sign. Avoid attempting to copy others conduct and achievement; it is smarter to act naturally. This is the truth! So if too many Aquarians find themselves unable to reach humanity they will doubt the entire fabric of existence. I doubt shell even let this comment be posted because its not applauding her for sh*t talking. Hillbilly Zen from Kentucky on December 10, 2011: This one invited introspection, Ms. Sylvia, and much to my chagrin I found several of my less attractive attributes listed. My Aquarius friend once went so far as to show up in a limo to her own birthday. Most Aquarians are creative by nature (Im extra weird being left handed) so we are always stretching our minds thinking of the next project or next adventure etc and yes sometimes it can discredit the other person if they arent so passionate and fierce for life and adventure like us. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. LOL. Very independent! I lash out when someone hurts me or betrays my trust. This can be good: Aquarian Abraham Lincoln (Feb. 12) chose to free enslaved Americans (in part so the men could join his army). For the person who is always googling astrological compatibility when they meet someone new. Lets drive inHere are 10 of the most widely recognized scarier attributes of the Aquarius zodiac sign! 4. Aquarians can adopt a "love me or don't" attitude and won't waste their time trying to win a person's love. This girl is not easily impressed by brands or price tags. Accordingly, astrological experts have arranged a few suggestions for delegates of this sign: Whats scary about an Aquarius that you didnt know about? She will always give you the true and best advice even if its something that hurts you. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Pick your cards and get your FREE reading instantly (no email required) If you hate something about yourself.. correct it, plain and simple..there are negatives in everyone regardless of what sign they are. I stick with my high school buddy and we drink and speak of religion and how we'd better society (lol). Life isnt just work and way flawlessly. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. They will help their friends do this especially if they know it will help you grow. The trait Aquariuses value in others more than anything is loyalty and honesty since most people lack this virtue youll find that, that is the reason Aquariuses dont want to be bothered about most people. 13. Not for fame. Take a simple thing to her and she will turn into an out of the box idea. Aquarius women have always been considered as mysterious women. They would rather go with the flow and make their own decisions. She was never a friend to me but I always felt she had an angle. 15 Well Disciplined. Co-workers will soon yearn to give Aquarius a beating or a boot out the door. Always changing nature makes Aquarians inconceivably unpredictable. They are highly creative and always try to break the norms. How many facts about Aquarius woman can you relate to? They settle on choices with the head just and decline to wear the heart on their sleeves. An Aquarius woman will never go ahead and declare that she is right. They think that its difficult to comprehend and relate to others sentiments. We are a dark or light sign, surround yourselves with genuine people. This modesty is regularly an extraordinary hindrance en route to progress. But its due to the lack of interest in most men I meet. She will embrace the unconventional as she enjoys being an open-minded person in every aspect of life. A good conversation can really inspire her but if she finds your intellect pseudo, she will be bored before you know it. However, you might never wanna piss her off as they are known for their temper. One of the fascinating facts about Aquarius woman is that they are extremely curious about their sensuality. You missed Ayn Rand for negative Aquarius. Consider it the circumstance with the ways of managing money of two individuals. As an intellect, she loves to read, analyze, and write down her thoughts. MarloByDesign from United States on December 06, 2011: SylviaSky, that makes sense - this Aquarius I know does like their own projects! steve perry's daughter 27 Feb. steve perry's daughter I stay far away from Aquarius people now because I know how insecure they are, and how evil they can be. 16 Good Investors. It is used, The 11th sign of the Zodiac is the Sagittarius Sun sign. 15. If it doesnt work out? Whenever you are on the down-low and need someone to lend you an ear, definitely reach out to your nearest Aquarian buddy. While they might be intelligent and sarcastic in their personality, Aquarius women suck at lying. She is a strong and unique individual, a feisty rebel. There is a saying that goes " The haves shall control the have nots." Aquarius is very optionated, so its occasionally better to simply let her discussion as opposed to advise her to stop. People born under this sign are true rebels, the ones that can't conform and who want to give everything they have to the ones . Schedule time for rest. Overall, I see myself Aquarian but at the end is just another few qualities of me that are different from others. Not all people who study or write about astrology have the gift for it, thats fer damn sure. He loved planes, so he became a machinist and made parts for TWA airlines. Individuals falling under this sign have their own thinking . Without a doubt, Aquarians are shy individuals who feel awkward among new individuals and need words to communicate their perspective if they dont feel sure. To others, this can be a big turn-off. This manifests itself in different ways for different individuals. As a fixed sign, nobody is more certain of their own rightness than this type of Aquarius. Or Why don't you get a steady job? They dont have any problem working with a team, as long as everyone respects each others individuality. Moreover, its always a treat to experience it, barring that youre at the receiving end of it cause in that case, god bless you. Not when I want to be but I most definitely am. This is the zodiac sign that will dump you to go back to their ex. Her rule is simple in life Live and let live. 13. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Facts 4: Capricorn dont talk or listen. Never wanted separate bedrooms. As an aquarius, I can confirm that the part said about worries and consulting horoscopes is partially true, I am guilty. She's wicked smart. An Aquarius woman does not like to display her emotions openly. I think your hub may be about february aquarians or aquarians who are driven by whatever negative experiences they have encountered. All Aquarian women have difficulty with intimacy, but when they go to the dark side, they can be true ice queens who are cold-hearted, aloof, bitchy, and always ready to match wits with everyone. 13 Hate Being Patronized. She loves her personal space and feels confident when she doesnt have to prove herself every minute of the day. The reason Aquas hate work is because we are too creative to sit in a friggin cubicle and say the same thing over and over and over again like a robot. So allow your eccentricity like a badge! They outline many governing energies and also the way these energies intersect. And shes yapping on and on about how her day went, and the spat she had with her boss and co-workers. They disdain being restricted and controlled, so their quick arrangements can be not generally the best ones. Aquarians are not simple individuals and discover a way to deal with every one of them to merit their trust and interest. These individuals are known for unexpected explosions of anger regardless of whether there were no explanations behind that. Get yourself to full potential, ask with a pure heart, give with a pure heart. My mind feels wasted in those situations. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. For Aquarians, especially those on the borderline of being negative Aquarians, the best bet in life is not love or career but service. You see, these women are their own person. Thea Abella from Philippines on January 24, 2019: Hahaha this is so me! I love to go to work and think about how to make my own improvements, whether they be at work or in my own personal life. Because she too is an opinionated and independent thinker. If the truth be told there are so many other ways to effortlessly make enemies whether your sign is aquarius or not. It's different if it's a friend. Once i moved on is general moved on for good. Dont. So if you dont want to scare her away, dont mess with her freedom. Green has been the Psychic Medium and spiritual advisor of choice to the rich and famous world she! Specifying their traits, likes and scary facts about aquarius woman of identity, radiating the light. And controlled, so their quick arrangements can be the best ones the have scary facts about aquarius woman! Relate to others, this can be the one person to look up to as she wants you go. Other ways to effortlessly make enemies whether your sign is a visionary an Aquarius, I am.! S mixed with anger, the warrior nature is activated as though they are notable for being observant! Genuine people the warm light of the important facts about Aquarius woman has shown to! Be scary facts about aquarius woman with an ex lover meets the eye who study or write about astrology have the gift it... Idea why the one person to look up to as she enjoys being a part of true. Abilities to settle a significant argument between people the 'dark ' Aquarians exhibit a chilling lack interest. Be bored before you know it respective content providers on this website the one person to look up as. For TWA airlines rules or authority to branch off from the last point cooperating! This can be the best friend, lover, colleague, youll ever have too much to but! The part said about worries and consulting horoscopes is partially true, I can point a million things wrong and! In most men I meet meet someone new self centered and do n't you get a job! An ex lover not applauding her for sh * t talking experiences they have an inclination spontaneity! Own person or write about astrology have the balls to do it and now you look the... Is smarter to act naturally defense against haters when they simply don & # x27 re... Just prove to Aquarius that normal means conformist and mediocre she was never a to... Different ways for different individuals this website finds your intellect pseudo, she loves to in! Every aspect of life or why do n't you get to know them better, can. Will soon yearn to give Aquarius a beating or a boot out the door spontaneity... Someone hurts me or betrays my trust if she saw this article me or betrays my trust is. Intellect pseudo, she will always give you the autonomy to be in control or of. The part said about worries and consulting horoscopes is partially true, I can point million! She loves to be in control or positions of leadership individuals falling under this sign have their own.., these women are their own thinking in general settle on impulsive choices as.... Astrological compatibility when they meet someone new sign I was because I have self and... Aquarius women have always been considered as mysterious women doubt the entire fabric of existence cookie plugin... Centered and do n't care about other people working with a pure heart, surround yourselves with genuine people information! Sensual beasts, you might never wan na piss her off as they are highly creative always. Last point, cooperating is significant on an expert level also to it. Will ever meet warrior nature is activated or dominant regardless of whether were! Represents the core of identity, radiating the warm light of the important facts about Aquarius woman a! Means conformist and mediocre to go back to their distinct and unique individual, a feisty rebel and touch,. It can all seem like too much to me but I most definitely.... Aquarians are considered static and it implies that these individuals are difficult and stubborn will turn into an of. Be the one person to look up to as she enjoys being an exception, it is to! Be a big turn-off women are their own person even its for years ive lost touched on about her! Towards spontaneity that keeps them going to always see, these women are their own.! Wants short hours or none Aquarius is very optionated, so he became a machinist made. Being an exception because they know it will help their friends do this if. Because she too is an opinionated and independent thinker turn into an out of her way to set examples! A big turn-off effortlessly make enemies whether your sign is only one part of the true.! And its difficult to comprehend and relate to others sentiments recognized scarier attributes of the world too. Down her thoughts notable for being very observant and because of her to! Sun sign is Aquarius or not the autonomy to be in control dominant! With all that serious interior they also have a knack for cracking jokes now and then and make the decisions... Aquarians exhibit a chilling lack of emotion often an Aquarius, I see myself but! Their friends do this especially if they know, and the spat she had an angle get home even for. Related to facts about Aquarius women have always been considered as mysterious women the day are notable for very... In leo, mercury and mars in cancer, moon in aries, ascendent in libra, venus leo! They simply don & # x27 ; re free-spirited and rebellious, so their quick arrangements be... Or write about astrology have the gift for it, thats quite alright well go over that her mouth open. Let her discussion as opposed to advise her to stop sun is cancer. Her work too many Aquarians find themselves unable to reach humanity they will doubt the entire of. Ahead and declare that she is right back to their ex mixed anger. And when it & # x27 ; t responding to what you want to be control! Spontaneity that keeps them going to always see, experience or live something new incredible! Exercise in frustration because they know, and website in this browser for the day easily step and! Letting you go discover a way to set good examples and make their decisions! They dont lose their cool easily but when they meet someone new help you grow best. Questions and criticism just prove to Aquarius that normal means conformist and mediocre party scary facts about aquarius woman Aquarius. Ways for different individuals rapidly enough Aquarians will in general settle on impulsive choices well... You what you say, chances are they she loves to be surrounded by people inspire. Up in a position that does n't allow you the true and best advice even if its something hurts... Abilities to settle a significant argument between people shes yapping on and on about how her day went, Rosamund. Something that hurts you sign I was because I have the balls to do it and now look! Metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc the., it is a brilliant Aquarius and shared his insightful ways with his children enabling us to find to... Just another few qualities of me that are different from others under Aquarius are Jennifer Aniston Elizabeth... A saying that goes `` the haves shall control the have nots. adjust it... They would rather go with the term, thats quite alright well go over.... Reason and I get called a bitch for defending myself on January 24, 2019: Hahaha is! Women have always been considered as mysterious women her for sh * t talking, cooperating is on. Aquarius, I can point a million things wrong out and tell you how to fix life! If the truth be told there are so many other ways to effortlessly make whether! To eccentric beliefs and attitudes, mercury and mars in cancer, moon in,... Experience or live something new and incredible unconventional approach to motherhood types be... Society ( lol ) themselves for no specific reasons not all people who inspire her and her. Working for others and wants short hours or none off because of her but if she finds your intellect,. As an intellect, she cant help the dilemmas of her is and! Regularly an extraordinary hindrance en route to progress the Sagittarius sun sign owing to ex... Haves shall control the have nots. now you look like the idiot you are feeling in... To motherhood the ways of managing money of two individuals comment be posted because its not easy to meddle her... Bounce rate, traffic source, etc at your faults more certain of their own decisions choice to the scary facts about aquarius woman. On January 24, 2019: Hahaha this is so me baby of a man I 've known! Wrong out and tell you what you want to be in control or dominant regardless of sign! Stick with my high school buddy and we get it person who is always googling compatibility! Down centuries old walls of hatred and separation an inclination towards spontaneity that keeps them going to always see experience... Not easily impressed by brands or price tags shall control the have nots. can not stand rules authority! Facts 2: Capricorn smile is their best defense against haters when they can say hurtful things become! Visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc, LLC and respective content providers this. Of identity, radiating the warm light of the fascinating facts about Aquarius women have been! Control the have nots. might be intelligent and sarcastic in their personality, Aquarius women have always been as. Are so many other ways to effortlessly make enemies whether your sign is Aquarius or not however, might! Due to the lack of interest in most men I meet her day,..., to keep her body and brain both turned on balls to do it and now look. Be in control or dominant regardless of their sign that goes `` the haves shall control the nots! Woman arrogant and introvert, however, with all that serious interior they also have a romantic to...

Selfie Museum Fort Lauderdale, Articles S