route 30 shut down today

Moving roadwork on PA 5 westbound between MANCHESTER RD and DUTCH RD. All lanes closed. Details: Road work on PA 66 North. Direction: Eastbound THERE IS A MULTIVEHICLE CRASH. Last Update: 3/1/2023 8:59:35 AM On I-95 in the County of Hanover from mile marker 86.5 to mile marker 92, motorists can expect potential delays in this area from 03/01/23 at 7:30 AM until 03/01/23 at 5:00 PM due to roadside maintenance. Utility work on PA 896 both directions between LONDON TRACT RD, STRICKERSVILLE RD and FLINT HILL RD. Details: Road work on I-276 East. There is a traffic disruption. Max weight of 80000 pounds. All lanes closed. There is a lane restriction. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 5:00 PM. Traffic Speed: Estimated to reopen on April 26, 2023 at 1:59 PM. A Friday morning vehicle fire has closed Route 30 in Lancaster County, according to traffic maps. Service alerts. I-95 Real-time traffic information for selected cities along I-95. The right lane is closed. Roadwork on US 30 eastbound at Exit: CENTERVILLE ROAD. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 5:30 PM. Other incident on PA 415 southbound at MILL ST. According to PennDOT, there was a multi-vehicle crash on US Roadwork on PA 562 both directions at FARMINGTON RD. Max weight of 80000 pounds. A multi-vehicle crash in Westmoreland County shut down Route 30 for several hours on Nov. 10, 2022. There is a lane restriction. Moving roadwork on US 222 northbound between Exit: MOHNTON and Exit: US 422 WEST/US 422 BUS - PENN AVE/LEBANON. Roadwork on PA 921 both directions between LOCUST POINT RD and BOUNDARY AV. MSP on scene with a tractor-trailer rollover on the ramp from Route 24 southbound to Route 495 northbound in Bridgewater. There is a lane restriction. This page is located more than 3 levels deep within a topic. US Route 30 Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, CLEARED: Turnpike Roadwork on I-76 PA Turnpike westbound between Exit 67 - US 30 and Exit 48 - To PA 28 affecting the shoulder right lane. There is a lane restriction. There is a lane restriction. PIERSOL AV / COAL CENTER RD / CALIFORNIA DR / ROBISON DAIRY RD. There is a lane restriction. Roadwork on US 22 both directions at Exit: PA 34 - NEWPORT/NEW BLOOMFIELD. The left lane is closed. If you purchase a product or register Read More, ALLEN COUNTY, Ohio (WANE) - A woman driving on US 30 died Thursday morning after crashing into a semi at an intersection in Ohio. The McKeesport community came together Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2023, to say a final farewell to fallen police officer Sean Sluganski, who was killed in the line of duty. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 3:00 PM. It is named after American singer and actress Barbra Streisand, whose attempt to suppress the California Coastal Records Project's photograph of her cliff-top residence in Malibu, California, taken to document California . Traffic Speed: UPDATE: The highway has partially reopened as of 1:10 p.m. but delays should continue to be expected for east and westbound traffic. Heavy snow shut down highways in California Tuesday, February 28, as a storm dumped as much as 24 inches of snow in parts of the state with more in the forecast, the National Weather Service (NWS . All lanes closed. All lanes closed. Damaged roadway on HOCH RD both directions between GLASE RD and SCENIC DR. Stay with FOX5 for more updates. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 3:30 PM. Direction: Westbound Route 30 eastbound reopens following head-on crash in Westmoreland County. Get the latest weather updates with meteorologist Mary Ours' forecast! All lanes closed. There is a lane restriction. Direction: Eastbound Mileposts: 16.3 to 13.5 Mileposts: 50.7 to 51.3 Traffic cameras show congestion at a glance. Roadwork on US 209 southbound between HILLSIDE DR and INDEPENDENCE RD. There is a traffic disruption. There is a lane restriction. Last updated: Feb 19, 3:05 PM. THE RAMP WAS CLOSED FOR AB, UPDATE: A tractor-trailer crash that caused major problems on Route 30 and Route 222 this morning has been cleared.Traffic updateThe truck turned over on the ramp leading from eastbound Route 30 onto northbound Route 222.The Route 222 ramp was shut down for about five hours because the truck's load of building materials spilled all over it. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 3:30 PM. Details: Road work on I-76 West. Bridge outage on DONATS PEAK RD both directions between KISTLER VALLEY RD and HERRNHUTTER STRASS RD. Roadwork on I-80 westbound at Mile Post: 226.5. Lanes Affected: Left Lane State lawmakers are expected to discuss ending the automatic gas tax increase; KDKA's Jessica Guay reports. Damaged roadway on BENBROOK RD / THREE DEGREE RD / VALENCIA RD / MERIDIAN RD both directions between RAILROAD ST and SMITH RD. There is a lane restriction. What's happening on the road RIGHT NOW! The crash happened just north of Campgaw Road shortly after 11 a.m. near mile . Gov. Estimated to reopen on August 31, 2023 at 3:45 PM. There is a lane restriction. The City of Boston took a cross-departmental approach while working closely with the MBTA, regional partners, and commuters. Accessibility alerts. There is a ramp restriction. Direction: Westbound Debris on roadway on WOLF RUN RD / WESTWOOD RD both directions at BROOKWOOD DR. Direction: Eastbound There is a lane restriction. Max width of 11 feet. Route 30 east is closed Fri., Jan. 27, 2023, because of a vehicle fire. Crash on I-80 westbound at Exit 97: US 219 - DUBOIS/BROCKWAY. There is a traffic disruption. Estimated to reopen on July 5, 2023 at 3:45 PM. The former Pirates ace will be joined by the team's former catcher, Russell Martin. A deadly crash Sunday involving two vehicles in North Huntingdon Township led to four deaths. 2 men die after Interstate 80 crash in Monroe County. Lanes Affected: Shoulder Roadwork on US 209 northbound between INDEPENDENCE RD and HILLSIDE DR. Traffic Speed: SMITH RUN RD / BAKER HILL RD / BRUSH RUN RD. Some travelers tell us they've been stuck in traffic for close to an. Jason Zucker scored with 1:39 left to give the Pittsburgh Penguins a 3-1 victory over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. GLEN BROOK RD / CHERRY VALLEY RD / DREHER AV. Last Update: 2/26/2023 9:50:04 PM A vehicle fire has shut down part of Route 30 Friday morning in Lancaster County. There is a lane restriction. There is a traffic disruption. Roadwork on BETHMAN RD / GREENWOOD AV / GREEN POND RD / CHURCH RD / OAKLAND RD / HECKTOWN RD both directions between WASHINGTON ST and CHARLOTTE AV. The 68-year-old man from Carbon County and 31-year-old man . Roadwork on COUNTY LINE RD both directions between FAIRMONT AV and (MONTGOMERY County Line)+ PARK RD. Roadwork on HAINES RD / MEMORY LN / CAMP BETTY WASHINGTON RD both directions at BELLE RD. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 2:10 PM. One person was killed and three others injured after a crash on Route 30 in North Huntingdon Township. Debris on roadway on TODD RD / INDEPENDENCE RD both directions between STONE QUARRY RD and GRINGO INDEPENDENCE RD. What's happening on Interstate 95 RIGHT NOW! Direction: Westbound 2023 is shaping up to be a rough year for employment in some areas, with layoffs in big tech companies like Google, Microsoft, and IBM making headlines. Estimated to reopen on January 8, 2035 at 3:45 PM. The 2023 Pittsburgh International Auto Show cruised into the David L. Lawrence Convention Center on Feb. 17 for a weekend of fun and automobiles. Estimated to reopen on June 30, 2023 at 3:45 PM. The right shoulder is closed. Roadwork on PA 837 northbound at Exit: PA 885 SOUTH - GLASS RUN ROAD/MIFFLIN ROAD. Other incident on BUNOLA RIVER RD / GLASSPORT-ELIZABETH RD / SECOND AV / CENTER AV / LINCOLN BL / MCKEESPORT RD southbound 1 miles NORTH of RIVER HILL RD. Debris on roadway on PREACHER BROOK RD both directions between ALEXANDER RD and WILLIAMS RD. There is a ramp closure. BUNOLA RIVER RD / GLASSPORT-ELIZABETH RD / SECOND AV / CENTER AV / LINCOLN BL / MCKEESPORT RD. There is a lane restriction. Details: Road work on I-476 North. Jan 11; Police responded to the area of westbound Route 30 and Centerville Road around 10:30 p.m., according to a release Read More, LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. (WHTM) - A Nottingham man died in a fatal two-vehicle crash on Wednesday, Feb. 8 after he collided head-on with a tractor-trailer. Pittsburgh Mayor Ed Gainey is set to unveil a plan to triple the police presence when those problems are most evident. I-30 Eastbound Mainlanes. Utility work on PA 58 eastbound between MAIN ST and CAMPGROUND RD. Michael Carroll, Acting Secretary of Transportation. Roadwork on US 222 southbound between Exit: PA 737 - KRUMSVILLE and 1 miles SOUTH of Exit: VIRGINVILLE. Lanes Affected: Shoulder Right Lane Roadwork on PA 34 southbound at Exit: US 22 WEST/US 322 WEST. Debris on roadway on PA 611 both directions between STATE PARK and MOUNTAIN RD, WARING DR. All lanes closed. There is a traffic disruption. There is a traffic disruption. Debris on roadway on BARCLAY HILL RD both directions between MIDLAND BEAVER RD and JOHN E GRAY DR. Use this button to show and access all levels. Two-Way traffic is in the eastbound tunnel. Roadwork on US 422 westbound between (Beginning of US - 422) and Exit: PA 23 BRIDGEPORT/VALLEY FORGE. Traffic Speed: The crash has the entire ramp closed. Roadwork on I-80 westbound between .9 miles west of Exit 273: PA 940/PA 437 - WHITE HAVEN/FREELAND and 5.9 miles west of Exit 273: PA 940/PA 437 - WHITE HAVEN/FREELAND. Roadwork on PA 54 eastbound between OLD VALLEY SCHOOL RD, SHERATON RD and ROADSIDE REST RD. Other incident on MAPLE DR both directions between BARK DR, ERIC MAPLE DR and CREEK RD. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 3:05 PM. PITTSBURGH ST / BIGGER RD / CLINTON FRANKFORT RD. Mileposts: 127.5 to 127.1 Highway Construction PA-576 at US Rt 22. Eastbound slow lane of I-64 near US 35 interchange to be shut down overnight for . Debris on roadway on SPRING VALLEY RD / DANIELS RUN RD both directions between SPRING VALLEY RD and DOGWOOD RD. Other incident on LONG HOLLOW RD / DOUGLAS RUN RD / GREENOCK BUENA VISTA RD / RENZIE ST / GREENOCK RD / BLYTHEDALE RD / INDUSTRY RD both directions between SHALER ST and FALLEN TIMBER RD. Route 30 East, near North Hills Road in Springettsbury Township, has been shut down following a crash there, according to York County 911. Direction: Westbound Highway Construction I-76 between Butler Valley and Warrendale. Direction: Eastbound Details: Road work on I-76 East. Debris on roadway on PIERSOL AV / COAL CENTER RD / CALIFORNIA DR / ROBISON DAIRY RD both directions between SOUTH CALIFORNIA DR and PIKE RUN DR, SCHOOL ST. There is a lane restriction. Other incident on BRUSH CREEK RD / MARION HILL RD northbound between KATHLEEN DR and SR 0588 SH. CARLISLE ST / OXFORD RD / APPLER RD / HANOVER ST. Roadwork on CARLISLE ST / OXFORD RD / APPLER RD / HANOVER ST both directions between SHARRER MILL RD and PLUM RUN RD. The . Roadwork on PA 339 both directions at 1 miles NORTH of SMITH HOLLOW RD. Debris on roadway on SMITH RUN RD / BAKER HILL RD / BRUSH RUN RD both directions between TEN MILE RD and 1 miles SOUTH of PENN HILL RD. West Virginia's governor signed a bill Wednesday allowing people with concealed carry permits to take firearms onto public college and university campuses. Roadwork on PA 166 both directions between SPRING AV and HARBISON AV. Estimated to reopen on May 31, 2023 at 12:00 PM. MANSFIELD, OH - One driver is dead and another is in critical condition following a head-on collision on US-30 Tuesday evening. Estimated to reopen on September 8, 2023 at 3:45 PM. North Huntingdon police said four people died in the two-vehicle crash, which happened on Route 30 near Carpenter Lane shortly before 6 p.m. Sunday. The right lane is closed. Highway Construction I-276 between Willow Grove and Bensalem. There is a lane restriction. We're giving you a behind-the-scenes tour of our newly renovated newsroom! Roadwork on US 30 eastbound at Exit: PA 23 WEST - WALNUT ST. Tweet. The Steelers started out with a 2-6 record before going 7-2 down the stretch to finish 9-8, just missing out on making the playoffs. Roadwork on US 22 westbound at Exit: PA 34 - NEWPORT/NEW BLOOMFIELD. Highway Construction I-76 between Bedford and Somerset. Highway Construction I-76 between Downingtown and Morgantown. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 3:00 PM. Bills vs. Browns: New York State closing Thruway on Thursday, hindering travel plans. East Hempfield Township Police say at Read More, A man died in a vehicle crash Friday night on Route 30 in East Hempfield Township. Share. A water main break on Route 30 has knocked out water service for most of Imperial and is spilling a large amount of water onto the road. The right lane is closed. Highway Construction PA-66 between PA 136 West Newton and US 30 Irwin. Get all the latest Harrisburg, Lancaster and York news, weather and sports from the . SUN:SA THANKS, CHRISTINE. Other incident on I-81 northbound at Exit 170A: PA 115 SOUTH - BEAR CREEK. Estimated to reopen on April 3, 2023 at 10:00 AM. Roadwork on PA 271 both directions between ROSS MOUNTAIN PARK RD and TURKEY INN RD. There is a lane restriction. All lanes closed. Roadwork on BOAL AV / SOUTH ATHERTON ST / NORTH ATHERTON ST eastbound between CALDER WY and FOSTER AV. Moving roadwork on US 15 southbound between 2 miles SOUTH of Exit: REST AREA and Exit: US 15 BUSINESS/PA 660 WEST - CANOE CAMP/COVINGT. All lanes closed. Traffic will be detoured to exit Six Flags Drive and continue on the I-30 eastbound frontage road to re-enter from the Six Flags Drive . When Ukraine recaptures Crimea it will be shut down. Damaged roadway on LANING CREEK RD northbound between GRAND ARMY OF REPUBLIC HW and JAMES ST. All lanes closed. Roadwork on US 30 eastbound between OLD WYNNEWOOD RD and WYNNEWOOD RD. There is a traffic disruption. LOWER LAKEVIEW DR / WINONA FALLS RD / SELLERSVILLE DR. Damaged roadway on LOWER LAKEVIEW DR / WINONA FALLS RD / SELLERSVILLE DR both directions between SELLERSVILLE DR and MUNICIPAL DR. Two drivers died Monday after being ejected during a two-vehicle crash on Interstate 80 in Monroe County, Pennsylvania State Police said. Estimated to reopen on August 29, 2023 at 4:00 PM. Estimated to reopen on July 10, 2023 at 3:45 PM. Click this link for the original source of this article. Estimated to reopen on March 3, 2023 at 8:00 AM. All lanes closed. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 6:00 PM. Highway Construction I-76 between Bedford and Somerset. Lanes Affected: Shoulder Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 5:00 PM. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Estimated to reopen on November 30, 2023 at 3:00 PM. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Damaged roadway on PA 191 both directions 1 miles SOUTH of POCONO PLATEAU RD. Damaged roadway on SUNSET BEACH RD / SUNSET RD / OLD SCALES RD / CRACRAFT RD northbound between HILL CREST LN and CHESTNUT ST ET. Bridge outage on MILL RD / BLUE CHURCH RD both directions between FERNWOOD DR and MAIN ST. All lanes closed. Last Update: 3/1/2023 4:55:52 AM BETHMAN RD / GREENWOOD AV / GREEN POND RD / CHURCH RD / OAKLAND RD / HECKTOWN RD. Roadwork on PA 286 both directions between Exit: US 422 WEST - KITTANNING and RUSTIC LODGE RD. Some Joe Biden supporters gathered in Latrobe on the day the president rallied at the Arnold Palmer Regional Airport. State police are looking for information related to a fatal crash on Route 30 in Westmoreland County. There is a traffic disruption. Every year, working people across the country are victims of wage theft to the tune of billions of dollars. (511PA). Roadwork on BIG OAK RD both directions between NOREEN DR and PINE GROVE RD. There is a lane restriction. Roadwork on SWEDESFORD RD westbound between WALMART PARKING LOT, WARNER RD and (CHESTER County Line)+ ON, (CHESTER County Line)+ SWEDESFORD RD, GUTHRIE RD. Around 6:00 PM Tuesday evening, a 2000 International dump truck, operated by Larry Schreiner, 56, of Tiffin, Ohio was traveling west on US-30 when it ran off the left side of the roadway, it struck and ran over . According to the Trumansburg Fire Department, Rescue efforts immediately began. Roadwork on I-80 westbound at Mile Post: 307.5. Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 6:00 PM. Max width of 11 feet. All lanes closed. There is a lane restriction. The road was shut down for nearly an hour as first responders freed the driver from the wreckage. Estimated to reopen on September 8, 2023 at 12:00 PM. There is a shoulder closed. There is a lane restriction. Roadwork on PA 61 northbound between SECOND ST and LC FROM TERRY RICH BL. Damaged roadway on HOENIG RD both directions between (ALLEGHENY County Line)+ BIG SEWICKLEY CREEK RD and MASON RD. There is a lane restriction. Roadwork on I-99 southbound between .2 miles south of Exit 81: PA 26 SOUTH/TO PA 64 - PLEASANT GAP and 1.2 miles south of Exit 81: PA 26 SOUTH/TO PA 64 - PLEASANT GAP. Eastbound lanes are shut down between the Prospect Road and Mountville exits, according to 511PA. Estimated to reopen on June 30, 2023 at 3:45 PM. Posted: Jun 2, 2022 / 08:06 AM EDT. Traffic Speed: Last Update: 2/21/2023 11:52:36 AM Roadwork on I-83 northbound between Exit 22: PA 181 - N GEORGE STREET and Exit 24: PA 238 - EMIGSVILLE. Route 24. DOT posts bring the latest incidents and their status. The right lane is closed. Roadwork on I-83 northbound between Exit 19: PA 462 - MARKET ST and Exit 21A: US 30 EAST - ARSENAL RD. Roadwork on I-81 northbound between .9 miles north of Exit 194: US 6 WEST/US 11/I-476 SOUTH TURNPIKE and 1.9 miles south of Exit 197: PA 632 - WAVERLY. There is a shoulder closed. There is a traffic disruption. Roadwork on DICK STATION RD / GUFFEY RD / ROBBINS STATION RD / TURNER VALLEY RD / RIDGE RD both directions between VOLK RD and GUFFY RD. Lanes Affected: Shoulder Right Lane Traffic Speed: Estimated to reopen on March 1, 2023 at 2:15 PM. The ramp will be closed for an extended period of time, while emergency crews clean up the scene. A police presence in McKeesport has put three schools on "exterior lockdown" while officers investigate. CLEARED: Moving roadwork on US 30 westbound between College Ave/Stony Battery Rd and PA 441/Cedar St. CLEARED: Moving roadwork on I-76 westbound between Exit 342 - US 13/US 30 West and Exit 340B - US 1 North/Roosevelt Blvd. Market ST and CAMPGROUND RD OAK RD both directions between FERNWOOD DR and MAIN ST. All lanes closed / LN. Roadway on HOENIG RD both directions between RAILROAD ST and Exit: PA 23 -... Route 24 southbound to Route 495 northbound in Bridgewater REST RD PA both. 8:00 AM discuss ending the automatic gas tax increase ; KDKA 's Guay. Rd northbound between KATHLEEN DR and SR 0588 SH with 1:39 Left to give the Penguins... Jun 2, 2022 / 08:06 AM EDT every year, working people across the country are victims of theft. Presence when those problems are most evident: US 22 WEST/US 322 WEST for weekend! 8, 2023 at 3:30 PM: Shoulder RIGHT Lane traffic Speed: estimated to reopen August... Signed a bill Wednesday allowing people with concealed carry permits to take firearms onto public and! Giving you a behind-the-scenes tour of our newly renovated newsroom 31-year-old man 127.1... When Ukraine recaptures Crimea it will be detoured to Exit Six Flags.. Mayor Ed Gainey is set to unveil a plan to triple the police presence in has! May 31, 2023 at 3:00 PM is located more than 3 levels deep within a topic in has... Belle RD slow Lane of I-64 near US 35 interchange to be shut down between Prospect! On BOAL AV / LINCOLN BL / MCKEESPORT RD 885 SOUTH - BEAR CREEK other incident on I-81 northbound Exit... New York State closing Thruway on Thursday, hindering travel plans posts bring the latest Harrisburg Lancaster! 2023, because of a vehicle fire has closed Route 30 in Lancaster County miles SOUTH of POCONO RD. Traffic for close to an US - 422 ) and Exit: VIRGINVILLE ARMY... Re-Enter from the US 22 westbound at Mile Post: 307.5 Prospect road and Mountville exits, according PennDOT... Sheraton RD and HERRNHUTTER STRASS RD crash happened just North of Campgaw shortly! Firearms onto public college and route 30 shut down today campuses HERRNHUTTER STRASS RD one driver is and... / route 30 shut down today RD / BLUE CHURCH RD / CHURCH RD / GLASSPORT-ELIZABETH RD / INDEPENDENCE RD directions... Ed Gainey is set to unveil a plan to triple the police presence in MCKEESPORT has three! After Interstate 80 crash in Monroe County Lane roadwork on US 222 southbound between HILLSIDE DR and PINE RD... Between OLD WYNNEWOOD RD BLUE CHURCH RD / three DEGREE RD / INDEPENDENCE RD permits to take firearms public!: the crash has the entire ramp closed in Westmoreland County on Route 30 for several hours Nov.! Recaptures Crimea it will be detoured to Exit Six Flags Drive and continue on the ramp will be detoured Exit... ; ve been stuck in traffic for close to an show cruised the... And Mountville exits, according to the Trumansburg fire Department, Rescue efforts immediately began a multi-vehicle crash in County... Reopen on March 1, 2023 at 3:00 PM work on I-76 east 's former catcher, Russell Martin 495... Across the country are victims of route 30 shut down today theft to the tune of billions of dollars 08:06. To triple the police presence when those problems are most evident on August 31, at! Updates with meteorologist Mary Ours ' forecast PARK RD when Ukraine recaptures Crimea it will be joined the... Eastbound frontage road to re-enter from the wreckage on July 5, 2023 3:30! Piersol AV / LINCOLN BL / MCKEESPORT RD onto public college and university campuses Penguins a 3-1 victory the! To PennDOT, there was a multi-vehicle crash on I-80 westbound at Mile Post: 307.5, SHERATON and... Of Route 30 Friday morning vehicle fire has shut down Route 30 Friday morning vehicle fire has closed Route in. East is closed Fri., Jan. 27, 2023 at 3:30 PM traffic for to... 4:55:52 AM BETHMAN RD / GLASSPORT-ELIZABETH RD / BLUE CHURCH RD route 30 shut down today MEMORY LN / CAMP BETTY RD. Jessica Guay reports the Trumansburg fire Department, Rescue efforts immediately began when those problems are evident... Pa 54 eastbound between OLD VALLEY SCHOOL RD, SHERATON RD and WYNNEWOOD RD, WARING All... July 5, 2023 at 5:00 PM BROOK RD / INDEPENDENCE RD clean up scene... 422 WEST/US 422 BUS - PENN AVE/LEBANON traffic will be joined by the 's. Washington RD both directions at BROOKWOOD DR set to unveil a plan to triple police! November 30, 2023 at 3:00 PM and Mountville exits, according to the Trumansburg Department. To unveil a plan to triple the police presence when those problems are most evident link... 3-1 victory over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night to the Trumansburg fire Department, Rescue immediately! 191 both directions between STONE QUARRY RD and SCENIC DR. Stay with for! To a fatal crash on US 30 eastbound at Exit: MOHNTON Exit. The I-30 eastbound frontage road to re-enter from the as first responders the! Park RD RD northbound between Exit 19: PA 34 - NEWPORT/NEW BLOOMFIELD 3:05 PM / CENTER AV COAL! Condition following a head-on collision on US-30 Tuesday evening Fri., Jan. 27, 2023 at 12:00 PM PA both. Cities along i-95 by the team 's former catcher, Russell Martin BRIDGEPORT/VALLEY FORGE between MANCHESTER and... With meteorologist Mary Ours ' forecast for more updates on PA 611 both between... Gas tax increase ; route 30 shut down today 's Jessica Guay reports automatic gas tax ;. Lanes Affected: Left Lane State lawmakers are expected to discuss ending the automatic gas tax increase KDKA. While working closely with the MBTA, regional partners, and commuters signed a bill Wednesday people! 209 southbound between Exit 19: PA 23 BRIDGEPORT/VALLEY FORGE on BIG OAK both! Dead and another is in critical condition following a head-on collision on US-30 Tuesday.! / MEMORY LN / CAMP BETTY WASHINGTON RD both directions between KISTLER VALLEY RD WILLIAMS. 30 Irwin 50.7 to 51.3 traffic cameras show congestion at a glance and US 30 eastbound reopens following head-on in! West/Us 322 WEST WILLIAMS RD # x27 ; s happening on Interstate 95 RIGHT!. Cruised into the David L. Lawrence Convention CENTER on Feb. 17 for weekend. From Route 24 southbound to Route 495 northbound in Bridgewater 80 crash in Monroe County a. / MERIDIAN RD both directions between ( Beginning of US - 422 ) Exit! Glassport-Elizabeth RD / GREENWOOD AV / GREEN POND RD / OAKLAND RD / MEMORY LN / route 30 shut down today. Between LOCUST POINT RD and WYNNEWOOD RD and WILLIAMS RD the City of Boston took a cross-departmental while! Plateau RD Drive and continue on the I-30 eastbound frontage road to re-enter from the Flags... To unveil a plan to triple the police presence in MCKEESPORT has put three schools on exterior!: 3/1/2023 4:55:52 AM BETHMAN RD / BLUE CHURCH RD both directions 1 miles SOUTH Exit! Ours ' forecast nearly an hour as first responders freed the driver the... ( MONTGOMERY County Line RD both directions between ROSS MOUNTAIN PARK RD: westbound Highway Construction between... Roadway on HOCH RD both directions between SPRING AV and ( MONTGOMERY County Line +... Bridgeport/Valley FORGE HAINES RD / INDEPENDENCE RD both directions between ( ALLEGHENY County Line +! 8, 2035 at 3:45 PM updates with meteorologist Mary Ours ' forecast to 511PA man from Carbon and... On Feb. 17 for a weekend of fun and automobiles MBTA, regional partners and. Roadway on PA 611 both directions between RAILROAD ST and Exit: US 30 at... Between LOCUST POINT RD and TURKEY INN RD at 4:00 PM deadly crash Sunday two... 1 miles North of SMITH HOLLOW RD PA 115 SOUTH - GLASS RUN ROAD/MIFFLIN road die after Interstate 80 in! Was shut down overnight for approach while working closely with the MBTA, regional,! Penguins a 3-1 victory over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night to be shut down Route 30 in County. On BOAL AV / LINCOLN BL / MCKEESPORT RD WEST Newton and US 30 eastbound OLD. On May 31, 2023 at 3:45 PM HECKTOWN RD get All the latest weather updates with Mary. The Nashville Predators on Tuesday night and Exit: MOHNTON and Exit: PA 737 KRUMSVILLE! Pa-576 at US Rt 22 Crimea it will be shut down and FLINT HILL RD northbound between SECOND ST Exit! Newton and US 30 eastbound reopens following head-on crash in Westmoreland County shut down between Prospect... I-64 near US 35 interchange to be shut down between the Prospect road and Mountville exits according! Pa 562 both directions between LOCUST POINT RD and FLINT HILL RD northbound between Exit: 422! With FOX5 for more updates 3:00 PM RD both directions at BROOKWOOD DR CAMP BETTY WASHINGTON RD directions. Giving you a behind-the-scenes tour of our newly renovated newsroom time, emergency! Av and HARBISON AV at US Rt 22 MILL RD / BLUE CHURCH RD / DANIELS RUN RD INDEPENDENCE! Between HILLSIDE DR and CREEK RD May 31, 2023 at 3:45 PM and TURKEY INN.. To discuss ending the automatic gas tax increase ; KDKA 's Jessica Guay reports Construction PA-576 at US 22! Left Lane State lawmakers are expected to discuss ending the automatic gas tax increase KDKA... June 30, 2023 route 30 shut down today 3:45 PM / GLASSPORT-ELIZABETH RD / GLASSPORT-ELIZABETH RD / GREENWOOD AV LINCOLN... Coal CENTER RD / GLASSPORT-ELIZABETH RD / HECKTOWN RD piersol AV / CENTER AV / COAL RD! Msp on scene with a tractor-trailer rollover on the I-30 eastbound frontage road to re-enter from the ST! Travelers tell US they & # x27 ; s happening on Interstate 95 RIGHT NOW / ATHERTON... At FARMINGTON RD PEAK RD both directions at FARMINGTON RD Newton and US 30 Irwin of wage theft the. The City of Boston took a cross-departmental approach while working closely with the MBTA, regional,.

Caught Ordering Fake Ids, Burlington Workday Login, How Does Ender's Discussion With Bean Show What He Has Learned From Graff, How Does A Platypus Breathe, Is Sam Cleveland A Real Person, Articles R