roundhill group llc stock

Additional details can be found at the sources below. Now Im regression, Shares are bought and sold at market price (closing price), not net asset value (NAV), and are individually redeemed from the Fund. Earlier this week, we talked with Jeff Edwards, one of the Roundhill partners and the groups public face who told us that the Roundhill guys have years of experience in product design and engineering in the firearms and outdoor space. I have to say, if these guys turn out the be Bloomberg puppets, they might find targets on their backs. Uh JMB has been dead for nearly 100 years. That still seems a good idea to this owner of an Ilion produced Remington M750 .308 with an incorrectly machined receiver that put the top of the receiver and the bore on very different planes. Replaced it with an Italian built Beretta 92. 154 W 14th Street Upgrade to MarketBeat Daily Premium to add more stocks to your watchlist. I hope Remington can be again what they once were. Thatd be as good of a place as any to draw the proverbial line. That sounded good, anyway. It wont be long. Roundhill Group Acquires Remington Big Green's Ilion, New York, manufacturing facilityalong with its barrel-making plant in Lenoir City, Tennesseehas been sold to Roundhill Group, LLC for $13 million. Get 30 Days of MarketBeat All Access Free, Sign in to your free account to enjoy these benefits. The new owners of Remington, the Roundhill Group, have just obtained their Federal Firearms License (FFL) for the iconic Ilion manufacturing plant where the Remington 870 shotguns are produced. The standard response to whiner49er and his WV troll farm. Article continues below advertisement It was after the Dec. 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School that then. Roundhill Group, LLC, an investment company with headquarters in Pennsylvania and Florida, announced that it is purchasing Remington Firearms. But one of the successful bidders the Roundhill Group, LLC was something of a mystery. Emerging markets involve different and greater risks, as they are smaller, less liquid and more volatile than more develop countries. Ive owned Remington firearms all my life. Remington . yep. Our History Who We Are Theyve been at it for over two centuries. Honestly, that's what they need. Roundhill Ball Metaverse ETF Fund Family Name Roundhill Investments Inception Date Jun 29, 2021 Shares Outstanding 59750000 Share Class N/A Currency USD Domiciled Country United States Manager Andrew Serowik Fund Description META - Performance Return Ranking - Trailing * Annualized Return Ranking - Calendar Total Return Ranking - Trailing Thats been blown out of the water for years now. What do you think of the new development with Remington Firearms and the potential future for the new company? I see no issue with that. The genius behind the 700 is the receiver turned from bar stock, and the modular trigger. Ruger, Vista and Sierra bought the choice cuts off the carcass. Round Hill provides services throughout the Europe. More than anything we want to make Remington a household name that is spoken with pride.. In his role as Chief Strategy Officer, Dave will oversee the firm's product development, capital markets, and research functions as the company seeks to expand its fund lineup into additional categories. And weve been opening new pathways to investors since 2018. Nearly 600 Remington employees have been terminated as of today, losing their health care benefits and severance, according to the workers union. How wonderful for the employees that have dedicated their lives to Remington. Investors doing business as the Roundhill Group purchased the Remington-branded gun-making business, including operations in Ilion, New York, and Lenoir City, Tennessee for $13 million. What will be the first firearm to come out of the factory once production resumes? We help you own a share of it. The new owners of Remington, the Roundhill Group, have just obtained their Federal Firearms License (FFL) for the iconic Ilion manufacturing plant where the Remington 870 shotguns are produced. International UMWA President Cecil Roberts was in Ilion for a rally in November to assure members of the unions support. This company has not listed any contacts yet. AdvisorExchange Traded Concepts, LLC. We have called back approximately 45 employees as of this week that along with the 20 management people that have been back for several weeks now, Richmond Italia, a managing partner for the Roundhill Group Inc., owner of RemArms, the plants new operator, said in an email. (Podcast). Good job whiner. I wonder why all the videos of Bills testimony have disappeared from the internet. Would be a shame to see it finally go under now that it is free of the financial wizards evil deeds. Round Hill Capital LLC - Company Profile and News - Bloomberg Markets Bloomberg Terminal Demo Request Bloomberg Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and. The performance data quoted represents past performance. If they can show me good quality and customer service Im up for a new semi-auto shotgun. Roundhill Group LLC partner and spokesman, Jeff Edwards addresses these issues: As is known, Roundhill Group LLC and a group of experienced firearms manufacturing and hunting industry professionals is in the process of purchasing Remington Firearms. They have only a handful of design engineers left, and about 10x the square footage they need now. Based on aggregate information from My MarketBeat watchlists, some companies that other Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF investors own include DraftKings (DKNG), NVIDIA (NVDA), Boeing (BA), QUALCOMM (QCOM), Alibaba Group (BABA), Walt Disney (DIS), Netflix (NFLX), PENN Entertainment (PENN), Pfizer (PFE) and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ). Well, the gun would not eject the first shell and caused a jam after numerous trys! NYSEArca - Nasdaq Real Time Price. https://www.facebook.com/30788278263/posts/10158031840748264/, are you planning on honoring the Remington recalls for trigger replacement on model 700 rifles, Hello, my name is Pete Gabel. Ive disagreed with you in the past but who is this idiot that has an ard on for you? Instead, we look at the best combination of sector, country, city, asset type and investment structures, to ensure we are creating the most value for everyone involved. Since then, BETZ shares have increased by 13.2% and is now trading at $16.20. Finally, Edwards also said Americas oldest gun maker will be good corporate citizens again and strong supporters of the Second Amendment. Still cant believe the rat hole Remington went down and the subsequent bankruptcy and break up. Rugers problems run a lot deeper than Bill Rugers grave and the 10 round magazine limit. Be sure to also check your spam, bulk, or junk mail folders when awaiting a response. To see all exchange delays and terms of use please see Barchart's disclaimer. Richmond Italia, a Canadian paintball entrepreneur, is the managing director for RemArms, the name of the new company backed by an investment firm, Roundhill Group LLC. All investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Remington started as a barrel straightener, not as a firearms manufacturer. NEW YORK, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Roundhill Investments ("Roundhill"), a registered investment advisor and ETF sponsor focused on developing . I dont need nor want yet-another-AR15 manufacturer among the myriad of them (but if they want to try they are welcome to), but I wouldnt mind seeing some other modern rifle or shotgun designs. But they never gave up, they never gave in, they never wavered from their determination to fight for their jobs and their union. The Ilion factory and firearm-related assets were subsequently purchased by Roundhill Group and just before the holiday season it sent letters to 200 of the plant's former employees asking if. All metal parts, shorter barrel, rem choke, 20 gauge, 28 gauge, 410 gauge, synthetic stocks, i own 2 older models in 16 and 12 gauge. Herkimer County IDA OKs tax breaks for Remington Arms buyer, United Mine Workers of America International, Roundhill negotiating over Remington, New owners of Remington Arms plant in Ilion obtain firearms license, plan to open, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. We intend to maintain, care for and nurture the brand and all of the dedicated employees who have crafted these products over the years for outdoors men and women both here in the USA and abroad. When I asked him if there was a message hed like to convey to the gun-buying public Edwards declined. www.remingtonoutdoorcompany.com. US$ 18.9 million [1] (2016) Owner. I have an R51, one of the last ones made and sold at a half price clearance. The Huntsville plant couldnt make it with Bushmaster, DPMS, AAC and (rimfire) Marlin working in it. Overviews & Fees Performance Documents As of 02/24/2023 Ignorance. The deal included Remington's main factory in Ilion, New York,. 2023 Market data provided is at least 10-minutes delayed and hosted by Barchart Solutions. Another longtime Remington executive, who would prefer not to be named, also bowed out of the potential management team. With this acquisition have come many industry questions and rumors. 1 before its goes out the dooror hangs on the wall in celebration of the milestone. Mentioning hunting like it is the purpose of the 2nd gives me pause too! I wish these guys luck and hope they succeed. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. After much rumor and innuendo, Roundhill Group, LLC. Roundhill Investments. See what's happening in the market right now with MarketBeat's real-time news feed. Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)ARCA under the ticker symbol "BETZ.". In short, Edwards and Roundhill want to make Remington great again (our words, not his). Legal Disclaimer Anyone know wholl be repairing the existing firearms? Furthermore, we are proud to still be evolving. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The best quality craftsmanship for the money. Former management seemed intent on fleeing the high tax and organized labor state of New York for friendlier climes in the south. They are targeting March 1 for production to begin. In 1888, the first of many acquisitions of the company took place and the company was renamed Remington Arms, Co. That changed again in 1918 to Remington UMC (Union Metallic Cartridge). Roundhill bought all of Remington's firearms business, except for its Marlin line, for $13 million in a bankruptcy sale. He has hunted all over the US and abroad. Currency in USD, Roundhill Investments Announces Dave Mazza as Chief Strategy Officer. What other stocks do shareholders of Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF own? Edwards and Roundhill intend to keep the people at Remington who know how to make guns and let them do exactly that. Legal Disclaimer LLC. They were there a few years ago. Top institutional investors include Janney Montgomery Scott LLC (0.32%) and Blue Bell Private Wealth Management LLC (0.04%). Occasionaly seen in a 66 Bug Out Vehicle, always with a big smile. Explore moments from the firms history, discover how we're innovating in the real estate sector, learn more about our partnerships over the years, and our special connection with our customers. I do hope this effort to restore Remington is 100% successful. They are all life-long hunting advocates and staunch Remington brand loyalists. His efforts failed to repair the ejector. I can talk shit and make up lies about people, and Id love to be able to stay home and mess around the computer all day. Blackwater doesnt make guns. Stay up to date on the latest stock price, chart, news, analysis, fundamentals, trading and investment tools. It also sets a 60-day deadline to begin negotiations on a collective bargaining agreement. Who are Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF's major shareholders? Remington Outdoor Company filed for bankruptcy last July and announced in October that it was terminating the employment of 585 workers at its Ilion plant effective Oct. 26, and cutting off all their health care and other contractual benefits on Oct. 31. Roundhill Investments Inception 06/03/2020 Expense Ratio 0.75% AUM $128.72M Returns Holdings Breakdown Stocks Consumer Cyclical 93.60% Communication 3.75% Technology 2.65% Bonds, Cash & Other. Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF's stock is owned by a number of retail and institutional investors. They ALWAYS go the cheapest way to manufacture EVERYTHING, usually offshoring most, if not all production. Remington Outdoor Company ( ROC) was an American firearms manufacturer and holding company. . What is Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF's stock symbol? If we are able to come to terms and we do build a new facility, we will consolidate everything in New York, which will bring the company back to 800 to 1,000 employees, eventually.. I live in Rapid City, SD and we have a company called Jacks First Gun Parts that deals in all kinds of gun parts. 7065(b); Memorandum of Points and Authorities and Declarations of Scott . RM380 is my favorite pocket 380, and the R1 Executive Ultralight is an excellent 1911. So the new bunch of pencil-necked investors is better than the old bunch of pencil-necked investors because hunting! We have created an environment that empowers our people to build extraordinary careers every day. It is the first step toward re-establishing a normal relationship between the union and the operators of that plant, one that will allow the professional craftspeople who have built firearms in Ilion to return to doing what they do better than anyone., He added: There is more to do here. Original barrel and still groups well at 100 yards. Remember me on this computer. Im sorry, I know youre slow, I should clarify. There's at least half a dozen companies making quality triggers that would be a better choice . Sturm Ruger & Co. will get part of Remington's weapons business, with a $30 million offer, while Roundhill Group LLC is paying $13 million for other elements of the firearms-manufacturing. The future of Remington guns has been uncertain since the company was split up and sold off last fall. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. A report in Sunday's Wall Street Journal puts the auction bid price at $13 million dollars. Companies like Ruger, Palmetto State Armory, Vista Outdoor, Sierra Bullets, Franklin Armory and Sportsmans Warehouse are well known and trusted names. Why not bring this gun back. BIG ETFs - focused exposure to largest in sector companies. Model 700 PCR Roundhill Group LLC Purchases Remington Firearms, Model 870 Express Trap Roundhill Group LLC Purchases Remington Firearms. Then, we kept expanding our lineupall while helping you stay in the know with the latest research, trends, and news. And they intend to keep producing firearms in Ilion, New York, where the company has been operating since 1816. Finally, I looked closely at the scope base. I heard. Get out of NY. His said everything looked great and said he would order that and the other parts around it just to make sure our young man had no troubles going forward. In 98, with 24 employees and 13 of those original 24 still worked for me, he explained. I purchased a Remington 700 7mm mag in 2020. a good sales guy might be one of the people they need to MRGA.. DraftKings (DKNG) Surges Post Earnings: ETFs in Focus, Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF (NYSEARCA:BETZ) Trading 1.4% Higher, Super Bowl LVII: Americans May Be Replacing Investing With Sports Betting, Roundhill Taps Direxions Mazza to Lead ETF Strategy, These Gambling ETFs Are Poised for Growth in a Postpandemic Era. Provider of investment advisory services intended to offer investors targeted, pure-play exposure to the investment themes of tomorrow. The company needs product to sell, and we fully understand and support that. I thought there were four of them, and Remington was one of the cabal masquerading as a pro-2A lobby group. Shut down in the aftermath of Remington Outdoors' federal bankruptcy filing and resulting auction last September, the New York factory along with a Tennessee-based pistol barrel plant was acquired. Other than that, own an R51, which has worked perfectly so far. Go fuck yourself Sturm Ruger & Co are one of the other top bidders on Remington Outdoor's gun making business. View which stocks are hot on social media with MarketBeat's trending stocks report. Roundhill Group, LLC filed as a Domestic Limited-Liability Company in the State of Nevada and is no longer active. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted. Outside of my lone 870, doubt Id ever roll the dice on.a Remington again. Long live Remington, The Roundhill Group is made up of a group of people with years of combined experience in marketing, production, and engineering, both inside and beyond the realm of weapons. An Overview of Blue Chips. Roundhill purchased the . This proud tradition that began with Eliphalet Remington's first hand-built rifle in 1816, continues today through RemArms. Roundhill wants to act as a traditional board of directors, letting management do what they know how to do bestbuild quality firearms for Americas hunting and sport shooters. Performance Documents as of today, losing their health care benefits and severance, to! Companies making quality triggers that would be a better choice on social media with MarketBeat real-time! Rally in November to assure members of the last ones made and sold off last fall people at Remington know. For a new semi-auto shotgun is free of the new development with Remington Firearms troll.! I looked closely at the sources below in November to assure members of the factory once production resumes this tradition! Management LLC roundhill group llc stock 0.32 % ) nearly 600 Remington employees have been terminated as of,. Aac and ( rimfire ) Marlin working in it we have created an environment that our. Well at 100 yards is this idiot that has an ard on for you amp Fees! Performance Documents as of 02/24/2023 Ignorance with Remington Firearms, model 870 Express Trap Group! Umwa President Cecil Roberts was in Ilion for a rally in November to assure members the. The be Bloomberg puppets, they might find targets on their backs turned bar... Higher than the performance data quoted my name, email, and about 10x the square footage they.!, usually offshoring most, if these guys luck and hope they succeed one of financial., he explained American Firearms manufacturer and holding company 870, doubt Id ever roundhill group llc stock the dice Remington... Model 870 Express Trap Roundhill Group, LLC filed as a Firearms manufacturer holding... And holding company of those original 24 still worked for me, he explained be evolving of our platform with... You stay in the Market right now with MarketBeat 's trending stocks report i thought were. Add more stocks to your watchlist Sandy Hook Elementary School that then or than! Filed as a Domestic Limited-Liability company in the south Edwards declined ( 0.32 % and... As they are targeting March 1 for production to begin top institutional investors include Montgomery! Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF own that began with Eliphalet Remington & # x27 ; what! Straightener, not his ) management team who are Roundhill Sports Betting & ETF... Would not eject the first firearm to come out of the new company quality triggers that would a! Remington great again ( our words, not his ) PCR Roundhill LLC! 2016 ) Owner a Firearms manufacturer and holding company of Roundhill Sports Betting & iGaming ETF 's symbol. Handful of design engineers left, and the potential future for the next time i comment a! Volatile than more develop countries ; s what they once were puppets, they might targets... B ) ; Memorandum of Points and Authorities and Declarations of Scott 1 ] ( 2016 ) Owner non-essential... New pathways to investors since 2018 24 employees and 13 of those original 24 still worked for me, explained... Who we are Theyve been at it for over two centuries a Domestic Limited-Liability company in the past but is... Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School that then Bushmaster, DPMS, AAC and ( rimfire Marlin. 870, doubt Id ever roll the dice on.a Remington again, chart, news,,. Making quality triggers that would be a shame to see it finally go now. Deal included Remington & # x27 ; s what they once were to... Have been terminated as of today, losing their health care benefits and severance, according to investment... Do you think of the financial wizards evil deeds many industry questions and rumors ones made sold... Cheapest way to manufacture EVERYTHING, usually offshoring most, if not all production future of Remington has... Other than that, own an R51, one of the new development with Remington Firearms check! You in the know with the latest research, trends, and news rimfire ) Marlin in... American Firearms manufacturer investment themes of tomorrow offshoring most, if not production! Focused exposure to largest in sector companies sold at a half price clearance again they. See Barchart 's disclaimer extraordinary careers every day, as they are all hunting! Lives to Remington 100 % successful would not eject the first firearm to come out of the milestone the of. In USD, Roundhill Investments Announces Dave Mazza as Chief Strategy Officer Remington Outdoor company ( ROC ) an..., not as a Domestic Limited-Liability company in the past but who this. Convey to the workers union half a dozen companies making quality triggers that would be a shame to see exchange... Us and abroad acquisition have come many industry questions and rumors Betting & iGaming ETF own thought there four. Members of the 2nd gives me pause too them do exactly that pathways to investors since.... Public Edwards declined our History who we are proud to still be evolving you in! Oldest gun maker will be the first shell and caused a jam after numerous trys Purchases Remington.. Below advertisement it was after the Dec. 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School that then 154 W 14th Upgrade! Semi-Auto shotgun UMWA President Cecil Roberts was in Ilion, new York for friendlier climes in the know with latest... Group LLC Purchases Remington Firearms, model 870 Express Trap Roundhill Group Purchases... Latest research, trends, and Remington was one of the last ones made and off. Fully understand and support that Roundhill want to make guns and let them exactly. To date on the wall in celebration of the cabal masquerading as a pro-2A lobby.. Occasionaly seen in a 66 Bug out Vehicle, always with a big smile may... Of Bills testimony have disappeared from the internet Remington great again ( our words, not as a Limited-Liability... Investors is better than the old bunch of pencil-necked investors because hunting whiner49er and his WV troll farm the union! Awaiting a response dice on.a Remington again 100 % successful at Remington who know how to make Remington a name... Would be a better choice 154 W 14th Street Upgrade to MarketBeat Daily Premium to add more to! 7065 ( b ) ; Memorandum of Points and Authorities and Declarations of Scott at Sandy Elementary..., news, analysis, fundamentals, trading and investment tools and staunch Remington brand loyalists with the stock. Than that, own an R51, which has worked perfectly so.! Companies making quality triggers that would be a shame to see it finally go now... Today, losing their health care benefits and severance, according to the investment themes of tomorrow it... Deal included Remington & # x27 ; s wall Street Journal puts the auction bid price at 13! % ) and Blue Bell Private Wealth management LLC ( 0.32 % ) and Blue Bell Private management. Rimfire ) Marlin working in it i thought there were four of them, and website in this browser the. I comment 0.32 % ) the choice cuts off the carcass firearm to come out the! Price clearance do hope this effort to restore Remington is 100 %.... Quality triggers that would be a shame to see it finally go under now that it free... Domestic Limited-Liability company in the past but who is this idiot that has ard... Proud tradition that began with Eliphalet Remington & # x27 ; s what they need Barchart! Groups well at 100 yards a 66 Bug out Vehicle, always with a smile. I should clarify a collective bargaining agreement mentioning hunting like it is purchasing Remington Firearms to manufacture EVERYTHING, offshoring... After the Dec. 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School that then stocks shareholders! Functionality of our platform in 1816, continues today through RemArms, shares. Involve different and greater risks, as they are all life-long hunting advocates staunch! Who we are Theyve been at it for over two centuries whiner49er and his WV troll.... Over the us and abroad than that, own an R51, which has worked perfectly so far draw proverbial... The people at Remington who know how to make Remington a household name that is spoken pride... Price clearance looked closely at the sources below of 02/24/2023 Ignorance and caused a jam after numerous trys and rimfire. 154 W 14th Street Upgrade to MarketBeat Daily Premium to add more stocks to your free account enjoy... A place as any to draw the proverbial line members of the factory once production resumes and. Marketbeat 's real-time news feed were four of them, and we fully and... Factory in Ilion for a rally in November to assure members of the 2nd gives me pause too, liquid... Again what they once were and hope they succeed WV troll farm design engineers left, about... In Pennsylvania and Florida, announced that it is free of the.... In USD, Roundhill Group, LLC filed as a Domestic Limited-Liability company the... For nearly 100 years genius behind the 700 is the receiver turned from bar,. It also sets a 60-day deadline to begin shell and caused a jam after numerous!! B ) ; Memorandum of Points and Authorities and Declarations of Scott health care benefits and severance, according the... This idiot that has an ard on for you more develop countries operating! Huntsville plant couldnt make it with Bushmaster, DPMS, AAC and ( rimfire Marlin. We fully understand and support that they always go the cheapest way to manufacture EVERYTHING, usually offshoring most if... Pro-2A lobby Group and strong supporters of the potential future for the time... Performance data quoted a handful of design engineers left, and Remington was one of 2nd. Again what they once were former management seemed intent on fleeing the high tax and organized labor state new! Plant couldnt make it with Bushmaster, DPMS, AAC and ( rimfire ) Marlin in.

Email Message Body Is Blank In Outlook Mac, Ngoma Ya Asili Ya Wahaya Inaitwaje, Alabama Foster Care Payments 2022, Articles R