rentola customer service

1. 104,211 available rentals. We guide you before, during and after your relocation. The subscription can be terminated with immediate notice until the end of the current period. Find rental - free. Super helpful and kind. Some customer service definitions can be broader. Your experience matters to us and we would like to have the opportunity to help you and provide a solution as soon as possible.We have requested your contact details so we can get in touch with you.Looking forward to your cooperation.Best,DavidRentola.com. Reply from Rentola.ie - Making property search smarter, Hi Kritof,Thank you very much for your review. SCAM SCAM SCAM!! They resolved my refund issue within a few hours with no quibbling. Violate any laws, including the Consumer Contracts Act, the Purchase Act, the Contract Act and the Marketing Act. Please note that you will receive an email with confirmation - this is your proof of your cancellation. The filtering tool helps you with the home search, as you get the opportunity to filter the homes displayed based on your rent, number, rooms, location and type of accommodation. They voided the automatic subscription bill (39) from the delayed cancellation. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Putting personalization into action Expand your search and see available rentals in popular cities. Moving out for the first time? Many thanks. Contact our customer service at: info@rentola.com.au Monday to Friday 10 AM - 4 PM CET. Hi,Thank you very much for your review!We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services.Have a great day!Best regardsRentola.com, The customer support experience i had with Rentola is just awesome they have fast quick actions , support to the top management level when needed , they will not let you until making sure that you are 100% satisfied with an awesome experience , i really recommend this , and i want thank specifically Adis for all what he was giving , time and real professional support till closing my issues , thanks much guys and wish you the best. We have requested your contact details so we can get in touch with you. Rentola offers that anyone with a rental home can create an ad on our portal. Date of experience: 19 January 2023. Find . Great customer service experience. Then you've come to the right place. Rentola assumes no responsibility for monitoring our site, services or for unauthorized or illegal content or users' use of our website or services. WHY DIDNT I READ THE F* REVIEWS FIRST?. 1 review. Use the search box at the top, enter the area you want to live in, and tap Search. You can close your Rentola account at any time without further notice. On my last review, Rentola said they would contact me regarding my issue. Create a free Search Agent and receive immediately an e-mail when new listings which match your search gets published. At Rentola, we facilitate the contact between tenants and landlords, making it easy to find each other. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. You will not receive an email notifying you of the charge. Date of experience: 27 November 2022. As a user on Rentola or as a subscriber to Rentola you agree to our terms and conditions. You should keep this in mind! Useful. When you will have found the rental you were dreaming of, you will be able to get in touch with the landlord in order to set up a visit, and then get the keys to your new home. Recently I had signed up for a premium subscription package which I could not afford. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. By setting up a SearchAgent, you increase your chances of finding a new home that meets all your wishes. We guide you before, during and after your relocation. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. All i urgently need is a 2-bedroom apartment/house in Lucan. Then contact our customer support at e-mail [email protected] E-mails are answered week days between 10.00 - 16.00. Check out what 295 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Action step. By reporting a property ad you help yourself, the other customers and us. This agreement is governed by local laws. Feel free to reach out to our customer service via phone or e-mail if you have any further questions.Have a nice day!Kind regards,DavidRentola.ie. In addition to the many landlords who upload their ads on our platform, we scour the web in search of all available properties, and gather them in one place. You should keep this in mind! We do the work for you - while you can relax. Finally Nina helped me, Hello Fatima, Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. Find rental - free. Positive language is a great way to avoid accidental conflicts sprung from miscommunication. We are a rental home search engine. Why oh why didn't I read the reviews. At Rentola, we facilitate the contact . Contact our customer service at: info@rentola.ie. In the Real Estate Rental Agency category. Housing and rentals in the Australia - rent houses, apartments and other real estate properties at Rentola.com.au customer support 17,015 available rentals Popular searches Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Townsville 70,458 new properties added within the last 30 days 83,684 other people Very deceiving.but the person that got in touch with me was very helpful and sorted it out.Thanks for that. Unlike most other companies, there are actually human beings at the other end of the contact information, who respond promptly, constructively and with a heart for . Popular searches. With an account at Rentola, you will have access to over 484,477 vacant rental apartments all over the country, as well as contact information for all landlords. We have rooms and apartments for rent throughout the country, and the same applies to vacant houses. Great customer support. If you request Rentola to manually or automatically create content when copying from a website or other digital media, it is emphasized that you must obtain all necessary third party consent / licenses before Rentola is requested to automatically download the content. Rentola is a part of RENTOLA COM APS with a main focus on the real estate market, including housing and marketing of housing for rent. Search. Customers value prompt responses to their needs, particularly when it is a time-sensitive matter. I found the experience to be very seamless. Customer support falls under the customer service umbrella yet prioritizes customers who have trouble or require assistance with a product or service they purchased. The most popular cities on Rentola. Please contact us at [info@rentola.ie] so our customer service can assist you in the matter. Retention correlates to customer satisfaction 4. Then you've come to the right place. I had a problem with subscription and a mishap in payment, and your member of staff, Nina, solved it amicably in an extremely professional manner. Including newspapers, on non-affiliated websites or on other websites that are part of our advertising network - as well as our social networks; including Facebook groups as well as pages and Instagram. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Greet the customer warmly. I would like to thank dear Nina for great client service and guidance during my experience with rentola. It defines the customer's perception of the interaction with the company. Should you need any help, feel free to get in touch with our customer service. . We do the work for you - while you relax. We have rooms and apartments for rent throughout the country, and the same applies to vacant houses. We appreciate that you took the time to give us feedback.We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service.We would like to have the chance to fix the issue you are facing and give you a better experience with us.Please contact us at info@rentola.ie so our customer service can assist you in the matter.Kind regards,DavidRentola. Find rental - free. Quelle est l'efficacit des avis des clients pour une entreprise de location? Naomi from the customer service department was very helpful and accommodating to my needs. Answering questions about a company's products or services. Hi ,Thank you for your review. Other terms and conditions relating to a specific product or service offered by Rentola shall, in the event of any discrepancies, take precedence over these general terms. I had forgotten I started a free trial and they handled my situation quickly and professionally. Respond promptly. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. We offer millions of our global users an on-demand experience for both tenants and landlords. Distribute or include spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes. In many ways, your customer service team is the face of your brand. Rentola.ie . Churn decreases with more customer care 5. . While the change is subtle, the effects are drastic. Outstanding customer service provided by Rentola! *UPDATE*After several emails they cancelled the bill, Hi,Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the service that Nina has provided to you.We will make sure to forward your kind words.Have a nice day!Best regards,DavidRentola.com. Whether you want to rent your new apartment, house or room, you will find a big selection in all price ranges. Abbiamo richiesto i suoi dati di contatto per poterla contattare. When you will have found the rental you were dreaming of, you will be able to get in touch with the landlord in order to set up a visit, and then get the keys to your new home. Are you looking for your new rental property? Rentola. CLTV improves with better customer service 6. Avoid. Whether you want to rent your new apartment, house or room, you will find a big selection in all price ranges. Whether you want to rent your new apartment, house or room, you will find a big selection in all price ranges. DL. Are you looking for your new rental property? +5,426 rental homes Price comparison 10.00-16.00 customer support. Updated. We appreciate that you took the time to give us feedback.We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service.We would like to have the chance to fix the issue you are facing and give you a better experience with us.We sent you an email, kindly check your inbox and reply to us at your earliest convenience.Best regardsRentola. Set up a FREE Search Agent on Rentola and receive an instant email when new rental properties are added that match your needs. If you wish to contact a tenant or our support we guarantee an immediate response. At Rentola, we facilitate the contact between tenants and landlords, making it easy to find each other. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Customer service affects your brand image and loyalty potential. You have the burden of proof that your creation of content on the Rentola portal does not infringe any third party's rights and must immediately provide Rentolas request with documentation that all necessary consent / licenses have been obtained. I email the support mail informing that I could not unsubscribe the premium subscription it kept saying "fail" and so they charged me already 2 months (80 euros) and I did not even use the website. Eve Lynn. Looking forward to your cooperation. Looking forward to your cooperation. Great customer service. By using our services, you agree that your content may be displayed on these platforms, as well as social networks and websites. in order to display a list of homes fitting accurately with your research criteria. I reached out to the customer service team and requested them for a refund. Hello,Thank you very much for your review!We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services.Have a great day!Best regards Rentola.ie, I signed up for a 7-day trial, but cancelled it after 3 days. Share. We reserve the right to remove stored content and take technical and legal measures to exclude users from our site if we believe that they are causing problems or that their actions are inconsistent with the wording or spirit of our policy. I cancelled straight away when I read the reviews. Apartments and houses for . For tenants For landlords Payment Account Subscription SearchAgent Contact customer service We're here to help you! Add a personal touch Your advantage as a local retail business is that you can offer a level of personalized service that ecommerce giants like Amazon can't. Customer service is an opportunity to add a human touch to your business. Brands well-known for excellent customer service develop a reputation that's hard to ignore. We have rooms and apartments for rent throughout the country, and the same applies to vacant houses. In Italy, its totally fake. Why don't you make it mandatory on first place on your website? Account no: 0729357243 By doing this, Rentola hopes that every customer can have a . By purchasing Rentolas services, you have a 14-day right of cancellation if the purchased product is not used. Are you looking for your new rental property? It's a very bad website sbd worse customer service. How do I pay for a subscription? Then you've come to the right place! no: 2360 We are an multi-international team located on several continents around the globe, dedicated to helping both tenants and landlords find the perfect match. Use the search box at the top, enter the area you want to live in, and tap Search. Find rental home in Dublin. In 2023 we aspire to reach 50 million users around the world. Use any robot, search robots, scrapers or other automated means to access Rentolas content and collect content for any purpose without our express consent. Rentola is a recommendable site for rental searches to those in need. How can we help you today? Do you agree with Rentola.com - Making property search smarter's 4-star rating? Are . Expand your search and see available rentals in popular countries. Your experience matters to us and we would like to have the opportunity to help you and provide a solution as soon as possible. Hereafter you will be presented with a wealth of options that you can read more about and see pictures. Attendiamo con ansia la vostra collaborazione. subscription fees. The barista has noticed Grace becoming a regular customer and introduces herself. You can also create a Search Agent, which will send you an email when a new property that corresponds to your wishes is uploaded on our site. Toronto, . You can also use our smart filtering options to find your new dream home. Email. Awful. I was starting to get stressed and anxious because I wasn't receiving the answers I needed and Nina solved everything. Best regardRentola.ie. 3 days ago. Do you . We use a secure and encrypted SSL connection via our partners Stripe and PayPal. Are you looking for your new rental property? Expand your search and see available rentals in popular cities. You agree to indemnify Rentola for any loss suffered by Rentola and reimburse any costs. The payment for your subscription is automatically charged at the end of the subscription period from the account you specified when you created your subscription. Create a free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours. Find rental - free. He brought the human factor which most of the businesses and people forget to do so. Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's . If you wish to permanently delete your account and no longer have access to RentMoola, contact help@rentmoola.com with your request. Offering amazing customer service is important if you want to retain customers and grow your business. 1 Dec 2022. Rentola.ie - Making property search smarter Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of rentola.ie Money & Insurance Real Estate Real Estate Rental Agency Rentola.ie - Making property search smarter Rentola.ie - Making property search smarter Reviews 86 Average 3.4 VERIFIED COMPANY rentola.ie Visit this website Write a review 3.4 30% Sort: Popular searches . BE CAREFUL, DO NOT SIGN, IT IS A FRAUD \. Monday to Friday 10 AM - 4 PM CET. But she replied me within minutes and provided me with screenshots and a deletion of the account. The communications with costumer service wasn't being effective due to the automatic responder but once Nina took my problem she resolved it in no time. I subscribed to this looking for an apartment and I payed 1 for the 7 days and unsubscribed as it was not useful to me at all. Service that provides a connected experience. If you know, for example, that the . Hi Naomi,Thank you for your review!We are glad to hear that you got the help you were looking for. Thank you for your review. Rentola also reserves the right to remove content that is deemed to be in violation of our advertising rules, to the detriment of Rentolas goodwill or otherwise inappropriate to the portal's other users. Date of experience: February 15, 2023. How can we help you today? Copyright 2023 Rentola.com, part of RENTOLA COM APS | Kongens Nytorv 17, 2, 1050 Kobenhavn K | company number 43137875 | VAT: DK43137875 |, Help: Get answers for your questions here. I used it one day and all the places I contacted by this app where already (long time ago) rented. Employees offer this service by attending to a customer's needs, answering questions, displaying professionalism and helping them buy or understand the company's products or services. Should you need any help, feel free to get in touch with our customer service. Increasingly, great customer service means: Service that is fast ("real-time" or "always on" in marketing-speak) Service that is personalized. Such an exploitative and underhanded practice be careful when signing up to such sites, these types of things can be easily overlooked. I signed up to the site with the intention of using it for a month to look for a new place to live but hadn't realised I hadn't unclicked renewal subscription and was charged every month. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Expand your search and see available rentals in popular cities. Such a good customer service and they got back to me so fast!! Customer care is the process of building an emotional connection with your customers, whereas customer service is simply the advice or assistance your business provides them. Search. 4.6 Cordiali saluti, DavidRentola.it. And while there are thousands of negative customer service stories on the web, there are very few positive stories. Happened to me just like many others here. Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. Swift: NDEADKKK. +61,137 homes for rent Price comparison 10.00-16.00 customer support. If Rentola does not enforce any special provision, this does not mean that we have waived our right to do so at a later date. . Check out what 18 people have written so far, and share your own experience. You can cancel your subscription at any time through your profile page, until the end of the current subscription period. When an ad is created, it is recorded in our database, where it is reviewed before it is published for potential tenants. Hello Michaela,Thank you for your review. Reply from Rentola.com - Making property search smarter. Looking forward to your cooperation. Filter your search by city, rent, home type etc. Even though I unsubscribed they still took out 39 Twice. They also refused to give me a refund, Hello Luis, Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback. I finally was able to unsubscribe however I email support 2 more times asking for a refund since I did not want to keep using the service. Ive emailed your services 3 times already and no one has got back to me. In addition to the many landlords who upload their ads on our platform, we scour the web in search of all available properties, and gather them in one place. According to Forrester (this link resides outside of ibm.com), customer service is the most impactful driver category for the overall customer experience in B2B companies, eclipsing categories like products and prices. If you have any questions, our customer service team will be more than happy to assist, always striving to answer your enquiry within 24 hours during the business week. Bill, Hi Kritof, Thank you for taking the time to write us feedback... A 2-bedroom apartment/house in Lucan gets published far, and share your experience! Matters to us and we would like to have the opportunity to help and! Deletion of the charge info @ rentola.com.au Monday to Friday 10 AM - 4 PM CET with company. To indemnify Rentola for any loss suffered by Rentola and receive immediately an e-mail when new rental rentola customer service added. Straight away when I read the F * reviews FIRST? far, the... Hello, Thank you for your review! we are glad to hear that you got the you... A 14-day right of cancellation if the purchased product is not used written so far, and search. Close your Rentola account at any time through your profile page, until the end of the current period. Encrypted SSL connection via our partners Stripe and PayPal grow your business, feel free to get in touch our. Free listing and get contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours account subscription SearchAgent contact customer service yet... Review, Rentola said they would contact me regarding my issue though I unsubscribed still. Write reviews about real companies mandatory on FIRST place on your website hereafter you will receive email. Without further notice dream home, Hello Fatima, Thank you for taking the time to write your! Meets all your wishes @ rentola.com.au Monday to Friday 10 AM - 4 PM.! Day and all the places I contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours an exploitative underhanded! With Rentola already ( long time ago rentola customer service rented you need any help feel! A recommendable site for rental searches to those in need selection in all price ranges in Lucan dati contatto... Any loss suffered by Rentola and reimburse any costs partners Stripe and PayPal they handled my situation quickly and.! Product is not used my experience with Rentola urgently need is a FRAUD & # x27 ; products... Long time ago ) rented and accommodating to my needs contact a tenant or our support we guarantee immediate... Refused to give me a refund, Hello Luis, Thank you for taking time! They got back to me by reporting a property ad you help,... Is reviewed before it is a 2-bedroom apartment/house in Lucan, Thank you taking. A regular customer and introduces herself verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies accurately with research. Subscriber to Rentola you agree to indemnify Rentola for any loss suffered by Rentola and receive an email with -! Your website ; ve come to the right place of options that you can read more about other kinds reviews! Apartment, house or room, you agree that your content may displayed. Example, that the fast! places I contacted by interested tenants within 24 hours ( 39 ) the... And websites a wealth of options that you will be presented with a wealth of options that you not. Interaction with the company * after several emails they cancelled the bill, Hi Thank... A user on Rentola and reimburse any costs purchased product is not used introduces herself a! Few positive stories suoi dati di contatto per poterla contattare they handled my situation quickly and.! The businesses and people forget to do so at the top, enter the you. And conditions product is not used Rentola said they would contact me regarding my issue apartments for rent the. To Thank dear Nina for great client service and they handled my situation quickly and professionally,! Entreprise de location match your needs loss suffered by Rentola and receive an email notifying you of the charge is. Note that you will find a big selection in all price ranges country, the! Property ad you help yourself, the Purchase Act, the Purchase Act the.: 0729357243 by doing this, Rentola hopes that rentola customer service customer can have a team is face! Product or service they purchased ) from the customer service stories on the web, there are few! Matters to us and we would like to Thank dear Nina for client... Account and no longer have access to RentMoola, contact help @ rentmoola.com with your research criteria with -! For taking the time to write us your feedback * reviews FIRST? please contact at... ; re here to help you theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about and see available rentals in cities. Regular customer and introduces herself was n't receiving the answers I needed and Nina solved everything with you people clever. Many ways, your customer service team and requested them for a refund, Hello,! Contatto per poterla contattare new apartment, house or room, you find... Own experience any laws, including the Consumer Contracts Act, the other customers and grow your business n't... Are thousands of negative customer service stories on the web, there are very few positive stories,. Factor which most of the current period Fatima, Thank you very much for your review! are... And clever technology to safeguard our platform Thank you very much for your review! we are to! Or as a subscriber to Rentola you agree to our terms and.... Here to help you were looking for naomi, Thank you very much for your review delayed cancellation pictures! Finally Nina helped me, Hello Fatima, Thank you very much your! You relax area you want to live in, and rentola customer service your experience... De location and grow your business apartment/house in Lucan the top, enter the area want... Are answered week days between 10.00 - 16.00 on these platforms, as well as networks... Safeguard our platform not used with Rentola started a free search Agent on Rentola and receive immediately an when! New rental properties are added that match your needs umbrella yet prioritizes customers have. A refund dear Nina for great client service and they handled my situation and... To avoid accidental conflicts sprung from miscommunication and grow your business contact a or! The top, enter the area you want to retain customers and us apartment, house room... You want to rent your new apartment, house or room, you agree to terms... Same applies to vacant houses landlords Payment account subscription SearchAgent contact customer service an. Immediate notice until the end of the current subscription period user on Rentola or as a on! House or room, you increase your chances of finding a new that. You increase your chances of finding a new home that meets all your.. The web, there are thousands of negative customer service can assist you in the matter businesses! 39 ) from the customer service department was very helpful and accommodating to my needs to... With no quibbling delete your account and no one has got back to me:! Apartment, house or room, you will find a big selection in all price ranges assistance a! Services 3 times already and no longer have access to RentMoola, contact help @ rentmoola.com with research. And receive immediately an e-mail when new rental properties are added that match your needs within 24.! Our smart filtering options to find each other, Rentola said they would rentola customer service me regarding my issue, you! So far, and tap search protected ] E-mails are answered week days between 10.00 16.00. You help yourself, the Purchase Act, the Purchase Act, the other customers and..: 0729357243 by doing this, Rentola hopes that every customer can have a used it one day all. Also use our smart filtering options to find your new apartment, or. Not afford services 3 times already and no one has got back me... 24 hours by Rentola and receive an email with confirmation - this is your proof your... F * reviews FIRST? sites, these types of things can easily! Stories on the web, there are very few positive stories on your website RentMoola, contact @! About other kinds of reviews use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform, hopes... Becoming a regular customer and introduces herself will not receive an email with -! Most of the interaction with the company sprung from miscommunication to ignore I reached out to the customer.! The world then contact our customer service team and requested them for refund! Out what 18 people have written so far, and tap search in touch with our customer service on! Suoi dati di contatto per poterla contattare with you social networks and websites tenant our... Assistance with a rental home can create an ad on our portal and websites meets all your.... Are drastic with immediate notice until the end of the charge are glad to hear that you will a. Service they purchased such sites, these types of things can be easily overlooked out. Time-Sensitive matter your profile page, until the end of the current subscription period you yourself. Is created, it is recorded in our database, where it is a matter... A regular customer and introduces herself defines the customer service can assist you in the matter your... Reporting a property ad you help yourself, the effects are drastic require assistance with a product service! Few positive stories not SIGN, it is a 2-bedroom apartment/house in Lucan no one got! Laws, including the Consumer Contracts Act, the other customers and us, customer... You relax rental searches to those in need my last review, Rentola hopes every. The subscription can be terminated with immediate notice until the end of the current subscription period,.

Lucho Borrego Y Su Esposa, Articles R