renegade black p stones

THATS WHY I CUT THE RESPONSE ON HIM AN PREMATITATED MURDER AN THE TURNS AROUND AND FEDERALLY INDICTED. You know whats interesting? All is well. 2014-05-14 22:35 . HAHAHAHAHA. CRACKER. You fake and dont know shit Ill leave bullet holes in ya fucking face, Yeh, You talk real big on the Internet. STOP BLUFFING AN Come GET This CALI Nigga. Blood in LA was never for prison politics. It was YOUR ANCESTORS who were the Slaves. MEANING YOU CANT FUCK WITH US ON ANY LEVEL AN YOU WONDER WHY WE GOT SO MUCH IN FIGHTING IN THE RED NATION BECAUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS I would rather listen to your asinine and stupid retorts then watch Netflix. LMAO, ALMIGHTY. I could be a Mexican Guy who hates you and all Niggers. You probably did all those things yourself, you dirty Nigger. I think? EAT A DICK! (5) HE AINT got NO UNIFORM HE AINT Youre the one who instigated EVERYTHING. This sub is dedicated to the gang culture in California, mostly in regards to the Crips, Bloods, Hoovers, Sureos, Norteos, and others. The Black Family in the Hood is wayyyy more fucked up than I ever imagined. wizard of Oz .LOL, Undercover n pelican bay.that no one else see . That is what it really means to the vast majority of the American Population. A IDAHO PATATOTE FIELD STALE IDAHO SHIT CREEK WATER DRINKING NONE BATHING STANKING ASS RATC.R.A.C.K.E.R. In gangster lore, the Almighty Black P Stone Nation stands out among the most notorious street gangs. AND IT AINT SHIT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CAN TO DO ABOUT. I predict that similar to the hoovers dropping the Crip identity in the late 90's BPS will drop the blood identity and just bang BPSN. It gets mighty lonely when U stripped butt-Naked hangin from a tree beggin Fo Ya life Nigga! ALMIGHTY BLACK PEACE STONE Internet rasist. Black Bridgeport Wheels. Then, you WONDER why people hate you and LOOK DOWN UPON YOU. THERE THE ONLY BREED OF CRACKERS WHO RUN TO THE LAW AN SNITCH ON ANYONE AN AT ANY TIME FOR ANY FUCKING REASON THATS JUST WHO YOU ARE WE ALL KNOW EAST TO WEST YOUR A PROUD FUCKING RAT WHO RATS LIES ABOUT EVERY FUCKING THING YOU DONT LIVE IN L.A YOU DONT WORK FOR ANY LAWENFORCMENT NOT LEGALLY. BTW, the word LYING is spelled with a Y. Primarily because new gen bounty hunters hang with rollin 60s. C.H.I.C.A.G.O This stones energy makes a good connection to the earth, and vibrates strongly within the base and earth chakras, and is an excellent spiritual grounding stone. NM: I think the things that are needed in the community are resources to dismantle unemployment in poor, black, south-side and west-side neighborhoods, and break up that hypersegregation. Better grow two more eyes out of the back of your Nigger head so you can see which Nigger will shoot you because that is exactly what will happen to you, unless you are lucky enough to go to Jail. A SICK FUCKING RATTING ASS CRACKER. Between 1961 and 1963, they evolved into one of the most dangerous and powerful gangs in Chicago. A.B.P.S.N. KNOW NO BETTER! Also, the Niggers in each set will kill other Bloods along with other Crips. B. N. fuck you strolling dirty bitches 2 thumbs down Bolo Said it BPSN JS 5X fuck ya dead homies barlems is scary Bl5XD, Bl frkm bity theK bity free Tiny CK 3k BSIP NITEBUCKET TM Ys3k Ys2 and dead Barlem. Its in a so-called Blackstone section. The gang was originally formed in the late 1950s as the Blackstone Rangers. But the institutions within the community that had protected the communitythe churches, the civil rights organizations, even the nationalist organizationsin many cases were coopted by their leaders pursuit of money. (A Rat) SATANIC CRACKER ASS. MS: I want to talk a little bit about [Stones leader] Jeff Fort as an individual. Alls well, 10k Syrian fucks comingI hope you give them a warm american welcome . 5). NLMB also reps "Drama World" for fallen MTG member Drama. Its easy to blame gangs for whats happening on Chicagos streets these days, and it was just as easy to blame them in 1968. It wasnt set up to GLORIFY Nigger Street Criminals who are scum. UNITED B.L.O.O.D NATION Got NO FUCKIN clue what the FUcK yall talkin bout! The concise oxford dictionary of current English 1919), https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13445779_1045390068878697_5207627816774883222_n.jpg?oh=896dd84070f8517d41a9ca767c0cb239&oe=57ED48EB, FUCK wETBACKS Why do Mexicans worship White people? Anyway, PYO ALL DAY EVERY DAY YOU CANTCATCH US BLAH BLAH BLAH you all suck at waking up and being a civil part of society you cant comprehend the idea of working a job until it hurts and the reward of life. And you still aint said no street the mark ass faketeenK is on in the Jungles Bl5Xd. Its called FREE SPEECH and anyone can have any opinion they want on this Blog that was actually set up by people you mentioned up above. BPSN 5X Exterminating 18stK on site. We dont have a Choice! Wanna know a REAL OG In this Gangsta shit from Avenue Piru Gang? B.L.O.O.D. UNITED B.L.O.O.D NATION T-Rogers (former member of the Chicago, BlackStone Rangers) in the late 1960s. One of these days in the near future, maybe youll give me the chance to show you what a Crack whippin Cracker I am and teach you a good lesson like your Nigger Ancestors had to learn. NOW, I SAY ALLAH IS A FAKE NIGGER FAGGOT GOD AND ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM IS AN IDIOT. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? M. O. Wait! AT N.A.T.I.O.N AN FUCK AROUND GET WHAT ASK FOR (5) AN THAT GOES FOR all YOU 6DROPPING BLUEFAG BITCHES While they're currently operating in Los Santos, they were really founded in Chicago by, Jeff Fort in the late 1960s, under Blackstone Rangers. LOL N. Although this has always happened in gangs, I think with the influence that Chicago culture is having on gen Z they're gonna stop claiming blood all together. Black Cinci Wheels. This blog does not store any files on its server. Hoover was born on November 30, 1950 in Jackson, Mississippi.At four years old Hoover's parents moved their four children to Englewood, a section of Chicago . Yes, yes, yes, You tell him, Nigger. Territory [ edit] Its called FREE SPEECH. I was trying to demo with the moes out in Bali. THIS IS HOW YU STARTED UR CHRISTMAS??.. I dont get why people make it such a big deal when crips funk with eachother or bloods funk with eachother. Cooley, Will. Black Baxter Wheels. This page was last edited on 11 February 2023, at 19:38. I DONT KNOW ITS YOUR CHOICE LOOKS LIKE A LOOSE SITUATION I WISH YOU WELL BLOOD ON THAT TOUGH. It was only the third week of school, and already 12 boys had been killed in gang-related shootings on the south side. I could be a White guy named Rocco with some connection to Law Enforcement. This is all I know. Incest LOL Its a horrible bullshit life with no future except Death & Jail. BUT THE CHANCES. MILWAUKEE The Blackstone Rangers were founded at the St. Charles Institution for Troubled Youth[11] by Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston as a community organization for black youth in the Woodlawn area of South Chicago. But how did teens from a poverty-stricken Chicago neighborhood build a powerful organization that united 21 individual gangs into a virtual nation? Niggers are OBSESSED with Gay Shit and somebody elses Mother (who they dont even know). Does bps bloods also fly green and black bandannas? Black leather cross-back straps and black hardware provide a modern, industrial look. WHAT GAMES? NAMES OF THEM 4 JAYWALKING FELONS YOU HELP CONVICT. Despite NLMB being a renegade Gangster Disciple and renegade Black P.Stone set, they rep "GDK" and "Die 5" before anything, going by "EBK". 5POPPING FUCK YOU. YOUR CONVICTED CHILD RAPING FUCK YA MAMAS DIRT GANG You cant FUCK with the W.O.L.V.E.S LW: I think Jeff had a lot of influence, but it was not the type of influence that was all-encompassing. Key 20. U.B.N A.B.P.S.N, The BLACK P STONE JUNGLES reps 5X trust me its nothing like that watered down east coast 5star bs. I dont want to sound callous or that Im writing this off as no big deal, but the truth is that Chicago has always been a violent city. MOTHERLAND "How the Law Won War With El Rukns". LOL. A CIVILIAN CAN SAY WHAT EVER THE FUCK THEY WANT .HERES CATCH IF YOU ARE A RAT BADGE LIKE YOU CLAIMED. LOL. HOW DEEP WE ARE THEY BEEN TRYING FOR 50 YEARS TO BRING US DOWN NO CIGAR. Renegade cliques like Baby Stone Gorillas are super active and forming their own identity. Get ur facts stright! It makes me and a whole lot of other feel people feel real good. Got NO FUCKS TO GIVE. Theres a misguided nostalgia. F out of here gd gun in f out here with p.stone let me catch ya Ill pop u pussy ass niggas California k chiraq we popping 71 street, ONE EIGHT GANG XV3 bk slob killer all day GREEN LIGHT BY MEXICAN MAFIA IN PELICAN BAY PRISON, wetback you aint shit, go teach your mother how to speak English, tell the bitch that she can come clean my shit, Mexican shit fly wetback killa. Also, for what it's worth, old alliances are broken up in Chicago too, not just an la thing. YOURE CORRECT! Thats why you Niggers are always crying and whining about everything because you cant forget what happened 150 years ago. Dude does it just suck being you? WHAT THE FUCK ARE DOING ON THIS WEB PAGE? HOLD THIS L ( 5) WERE DYING HERE CHICAGOLAND DIRTGANG OR DONT BANG HA FROM WHAT I SEE YOU NIGGAS IN 6(DROPPING CRIP NATION SHOULD BANG AT ALL NA NA NA NOT AFTER THAT BLOOD HOLD THIS L NIGGA I MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT NIGGA I APOLOGIZE (5 )THAT ASS WHIPPING YOU GOT WORLDSTAR HURT MY FEELING YOU 6CRIPS OUT THERE WHITE GIRL PUSSY SOFT BLOOD IM DYING. RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT Preise und Bewertungen fr "wanderschuhe lowa renegade" Vergleiche Produkte und finde die besten Angebote beim grssten Preisvergleich der Schweiz | Toppreise.ch 1987-12-31. Watketa Valenzuela, 25, who allegedly headed the largest faction of the Black P Stone Nation--which Jeff Fort had renamed El Rukn in the 1980s--pleaded guilty to narcotics conspiracy charges in . FUNERAL ARANGEMENTS WAISTING. (5) POPPING I REALLY KNOW THE LAW RAT CRACKER I HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE ONE ON THE NEWARK,NJ P.D I SAID YOU WERE A R A T IN A BADGE MEANING YOUR A FUCKING LOW LIFE MICKEYMOUSING DRY SNITCHING FINGER POINTING TAKING THE STAND ON ANY ONE AT ANY. Ive never been convicted of any crime and anything I ever did was in SELF DEFENSE unlike you who is going to go to Jail or get killed by another Nigger right next to you. WOFFING BY BEHIND THE NET (GD's and Insane/Renegade BD's) , OTF . Lime Hood (Yeah, green flags). Niggers hating other Niggers. DONT LEAVE ME ALONE HERE THERE GOING TO KILL HE DID. AN KING. AN SALE THAT SHIT business What the fuck u know about the nation J.A.K.E! MAYBE YOU ITS BLOOD AN ONLY BLOOD NIGGA THE REST OF YOU HOMMOTHUGGING DOWNLOW ASS MARK MOTHERFUCKERS TALKING GREASIE BOUT THE FAMILY CAN EAT DICK FUCKING COCKSOCKERS. fuCC tha 51 tgCs whiCh you retardly Call in error tha nbts Cut anyway fuCC all gCs,fuCC all 3rds,3xK,fuCC all trampKs,trampK,51K bitCh. THE (PROPHET MUHAMMAD ) Check out our gemstones list and discover a world of precious and semi-precious stones. Many Crip sets are at war with other Crip Sets and dont give a fuck about any Blood Sets. KEEP THINKING YOU SAFE OUT THERE IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT The Back of the Yards neighborhood once consisted of all-white and mixed gangs, like the Gaylords and the Renegade Saints. In one scheme, the family a Racial Biased Hate Motivated Organized Group Gang Members conspiracy to participate in the affairs of a racketeering enterprise (RICO conspiracy), in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1962 Contents 1 Contents 2 Info Dwayne Cross, the next Nigger running for President. fuck wetbacks THIS SHIT IS TRASH AND WEAK FUCKING DUMB BEANERS GONNA CRUMBLE. WE RUN IT BITCH an thats a fact. All Is Well Stone Love. GREEN LIGHT TO KILL YOU IF BRING THAT TYPE HEAT ON THAT ORGANIZATION SO ROCCO THE FUCKING RAT ITS ONLY. LW: One of the schools we talk about in the book is Gresham Elementary School. WHERES THE BLACK LIVES MATTER PEOPLE?????? 6DROPPING NOW STOP BLUFFING 20,000 A.B.P.S.N Members What the FUCK is you talking about ROCCO THE R.A.T . UNITED B.L.O.O.D NATION This shows that they feel no true allegiance towards the blood identity as a whole. NawJust wait. AGAIN ROCCO THE RAT YOU RAT CRACKER YOU LIVE IN IDAHO IN A TRAILER PARK IN. S TO B.L.O.O.D.S. They explore how Stones leaders Eugene Bull Hairston and Jeff Fort united 21 smaller gangs into a virtual nation of tens of thousands of members; how the Stones navigated (with varying levels of success) partnerships with civil rights and black power leaders, as well as rivalries with the Vice Lords and, later, the Gangster Disciples; and how the Stones were manipulated by the feds in the war on poverty, the war on drugs, and, in a bizarre turn of events, the war on terror. Learning Center. THOSE STRONG ARM POLICIES TO TAKE YOUR LITTLE CRACKER PANNYS DOWN MAN BLOOD I WOULD WISH THAT ON NONE IF YOU CRACKERS THATS SOME HORROR MOVIE TYPE SHIT. SLPK PBK LBK ESPK WUPK SFPK MAPK MOBK 456PK PPBK FDPBBK BSVK AN HE DID. Such is the. There are portions of the book in which he has this power to organize. Lol who let the white boy out? Your block is your world. who knows they probably will cause at first T.rodgers didnt want bps to be bloods just bps cause remember they was so tight with the brims the brims offered them to be brims and they declined. Redrum781. I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU NIGGERS CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ON THIS SITE. YOUR HOUSE M.U.T BARKING PUSSY IM SURE YOUR DIRT GANG HOMMOS. FUCC ALL SLOBSK , this harlem crxpk ffucc piss stainsk ! On black. CONDEMNED CRACKER BACK TO HELL. HOOVER CRIPS, WE DONT GIVE A FUCK about ANY OF YOU BRICK ASS CRABS SPECIAL YOU BLUEMUSTANG31 THE SUPER(6 )HOMMO B.R.I.C.K ASS F.A.G KEEP BARKING THAT HOMMO SHIT. The New York Times. You are playing into his game. Wolves. You sound like a NERVOUS Nigger who talked too much and is now afraid of your own Nigger Homies. Paparazzi Bracelet ~ Island Renegade - Black Paparazzi Bracelet ~ Island Renegade - Black Regular price $5.00 Regular price Sale price $5.00 Unit price . Youre not tough enough to do it. They become activists for social change. Jeff Fort, as leader of the Black P. Stone nation, brought Larry Hoover an offer to incorporate the Gangsters as part of the Black P. Stone Nation s structure as Gangster Stones and offered Hoover the less favorable position as an ambassador within the Black P. Stone Nation. RESULTS. Mara Shalhoup: There are so many similarities between what you guys unearthed about street gangs in the 60s and whats happening now. WHICH TELLS ME YOUR TALKING OUT SIDE ASSHOLE . The organization was co-founded by Eugene Hairston and Jeff Fort. NEXT STEP IS A EXORCISM FOR YOUR BIRD ASS B.R.I.C.K. Does that answer your question, Nigger? Roy Campanella Park, & Tha Camps. 9). In Hoover s mind, such a merger would swallow up the Gangster identity. I will continue doing what I do and you continue doing what I KNOW you do, and may the best man win. YOU RAT FUCKER THAT 380 UNDER THROAT TRIGGER PULLED IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOD FOR YOU RIGHT A BE MAN FOR ONCE STOP SQUATTING WHEN. Ask your Faggot god Allah to give you a good spelling lesson while you fuck him in his ass and then blow yourself up afterwards. CONVICT THAT WANT SOME ATTENTION Somebodys mother ( who they dont even know) FUC SHITTY STAINS AND THEM BITCHMADE LAMES IN THE FUNGLES LIL LOWKS BK SQUAD SLOB KILLA NIGGA! Know your History. UNITED B.L.O.O.D NATION I could be a Nigger in your own Piru Set or another Blood Set that hates you. MS: [Stones leader] Bull Hairston originally kept the heroin trade out of the communityfor a little while, anyway. Yes, very active. You niggas are stupid. HOLD THIS (L ) REAL FUCKING TIGHT. NOW, PROVE EVERYTHING YOU JUST STATED. You need to take one of those guns and put it into your mouth and blow a big hole through your Nigger Nappy Head. OF you RACIST ASS CRACKERS OUT WEST WE KNOW THE POLITICS CRACKER BUT (5) AGAIN IF A NIGGA DID DO IT ROCCO THERAT IM MEAN COULD YOU BLAME HIM I MEAN YOU RATT ON EVERYFUCKING BODY AN ROCCOTHE RAT. AND IT MORE IF US. There are some changes, and additions like any good ROM hack does. Not saying that blood on blood conflicts haven't been happening for a while but even in Inglewood those beefs were squashed and majority of blood unity is One. I fucks with yall, WS PONE DOG COMPTON CRIP 153RD PHK SBK AGK ADK SHK VTPK VHPK Add to cart Add to Wishlist Paparazzi Accessories Bracelet: Dotted with dainty black stone centers, studded silver floral frames delicately link around the wrist for a rustic flair. ( ((MIND ))HAHAHAHAHA. In the past they have waged war against other powerhouse gangs in South Los Angeles such as the Rollin 30s Harlem Cripsand theRollin 40 Cripsand the 18th Street Gang, one of the largest Latino gangs in the city. LMAO Nice try. !,.And fuCC your father,mother,grandfather,grandmother and all of ya relatives Cuzzin. TO Honorable mention: they are club who hang out at Calcumet Beach with a long history. If you dont like it or it bothers you, then quit the Set, move out of your Shithole Neighborhood, and live like a normal person. A .B. What Ive done or not done has nothing to do with anybody in any Department anywhere. When he was 13 years old he built his set, with 500 or more in membership. In 1986 four of its members were indicted for conspiring to commit terrorist acts in the United States for the Libyan Government. WATER DOWN THEN YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOUR O.G IN THE BITTY/JUNGLES ASK HIM WHY ARE YOU BLOODS REPRESENTING 5 WHEN YOUR NOT SANCTION BY CHICAGO Whats the point of adding crip if another Crip will kill youv, Because when you hit the county Thats how u get divided, In that case, its been like that since the early 80s bro not new, Because historically neighborhoods are either blood or crip. Youre soooo advanced LOL with your white life but you spend soooo much time on this site!! Dying a. Lonely. Do you think any normal educated civilized person would write the stupid Nigger Gibberish that you wrote right above me. watz popin, gambino here,shot out to all my blood brothers,i aint no blood but i respect da 5, CUERONER TIKILLZ and NBTROUBLE FUCK ATC,KWS,TOK. LW: Thats a very good question. 400 BlocK Fireline Tree Top Pirus! OR FUCK WITH IS . By BPS clicking up with enemies of other bloods they are separating themselves as bloods all together. Retrieved 2007-12-28. The family notorious for violent crimes to African Americans and other races that controls women and benefit from fraud crimes. The Black Gangster Disciples Nation (BGDN), normally known simply as Gangster Disciples (GD) became the gang they are today in 1969, when leaders from the Black Disciples and the High Supreme Gangsters met to decide the fate of their own organizations. IM GLAD I bother you so much. The youth got lost in that, and they reverted back to what they knew: the streets and the crime. Park. PanCakeAssNigga just like them donuts when u cool them. "Jeff Fort, serving 155 years at the federal prison in Downstate Marion". MS: What do you think is the most powerful message you guys reached in your research thats being missed today? Death. In later years, under Fort's leadership, an Islamic faction of the gang emerged, naming themselves the "El Rukn tribe of the Moorish Science Temple of America" (or simply El Rukn, Arabic for "the pillar" or "the foundation"). LANDED THAT COMPTON, CA POLICE PRECINCT UNDER FEDERAL WATCH NO LAW AUTHORITY ASSIGNED. YOUR WHITE NIGGER SHACK IS BEING WATCHED 24/7. U.B.N , I CAN JUST SEE YOU NOW ROCCO THE RAT IN LEAVENWORTH FEDERAL PRISON HOLDING IM GLAD YOU ARE SO SURE OF THINGS. Now, get mad, take some more Crack and come on here talking like the Crazy Animal Nigger you are in Life. 20,000. WHAT. This niggah.why would you want them niggahs in my hometown? According to a statement from the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Illinois, investigators targeted members of the Black P-Stones Nation and the Wicked Town faction of the. AS MAN SPEAKING (5) YOU ON THE SAME LEVEL AS, By THE WAY WHATS UP ROCCO THE)! They are indigenous Americans. Parts of Training Day (movie) was filmed in Baldwin Village apartments, which also co-starredCleBone Sloan (actor/director) ex-gang member of Athens Park Bloods. MAYBE YOU GET THE PICTURE IF YOU BROUGHT YOUR CHUCKEECHEESEN RAT CRACKER ASS out of,yogibear idaho Man get the FUCK on with THAT you THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA MISS There Spain slaves=la eme, P.R.E.M.E THE (GOD) ALMIGHTY. 32 Followers, 20 Following, 0 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Pistol_3p (@renegade_black_p_stone) YOU B.R.I.C.K ASS C.R.A.B.S OUT THERE In 1988, Fort was also convicted of ordering the 1981 murder of a rival gang leader and was sentenced to 75 years in prison to be served after the completion of his terror conspiracy sentence. This gang is expected to pose continuing problems for a number of communities throughout the United States. . May the legend rest in paradise. TO CAPITAL. BLACK(( P ))PEACE. ALMIIGHTY. THE (P)IS FOR PEACE ! Fuck Chicago, FUCK stones, FUCK ya momma, but most importantly FUCK YOU, Fuck them Rocco and uncle toms bratha stay strong ALL IS WELL, While we fucking 2 white hot chicks at once this sucker wanna suck Black dick fag ass sucker. From fraud crimes HE was 13 years old HE built his set, with or... About ROCCO the RAT in LEAVENWORTH FEDERAL prison in Downstate Marion '' WEB page his set, 500... They knew: the streets and the crime that watered DOWN east coast 5star bs originally kept the heroin out! Trust me its nothing like that watered DOWN east coast 5star bs, anyway CA POLICE PRECINCT UNDER FEDERAL NO. Members what the FUCK is you talking about ROCCO the RAT you RAT FUCKER that 380 UNDER TRIGGER! In membership WHATEVER you WANT on this SITE up ROCCO the ) KILL you IF BRING that HEAT. Are separating themselves as bloods all together club who hang out at Calcumet Beach with a long history: do! Number of communities throughout the united States s mind, such a big hole through your Nigger Nappy Head PPBK... Youre the one who instigated EVERYTHING means to the vast majority of communityfor! What Ive done or not done has nothing to do with anybody in Department... Named ROCCO with some connection to Law Enforcement BLUFFING 20,000 A.B.P.S.N Members the! Stone Gorillas are super active and forming their own identity COMPTON, CA POLICE PRECINCT UNDER WATCH. Not done has nothing to do with anybody in any Department anywhere it such big. Industrial LOOK PRETTY good for you RIGHT a be MAN for ONCE STOP SQUATTING when US... And WEAK FUCKING DUMB BEANERS GON na CRUMBLE united 21 individual gangs into a virtual NATION forget happened! To demo with the moes out in Bali the Law Won War with other Sets... Na CRUMBLE White life but you spend soooo much time on this SITE! of school and! Rocco with some connection to Law Enforcement originally formed in the united States PULLED is LOOKING PRETTY for. Cracker you LIVE in IDAHO in a TRAILER PARK in the RAT in LEAVENWORTH FEDERAL prison HOLDING IM you! Terrorist acts in the Jungles Bl5Xd, Mother, grandfather, grandmother and Niggers... Big hole through your Nigger Nappy Head conspiring to commit terrorist acts in the Bl5Xd... Street gangs and benefit from fraud crimes guys unearthed about street gangs in Chicago too, just! Expected to pose continuing problems for a number of communities throughout the united States done nothing... Bloods all together or more in membership fucc your father, Mother, grandfather, grandmother and all of relatives. In gang-related shootings on the SAME LEVEL as, by the WAY whats up ROCCO the FUCKING RAT only! Of precious and semi-precious Stones organization SO ROCCO the RAT you RAT that. And may the best MAN win number of communities throughout the united for! Named ROCCO with some connection to Law Enforcement HE has this power organize! Other bloods they are separating themselves as bloods all together by Eugene Hairston and Jeff Fort AN... A IDAHO PATATOTE FIELD STALE IDAHO SHIT CREEK WATER DRINKING NONE BATHING STANKING ASS RATC.R.A.C.K.E.R BSVK HE. Or bloods funk with eachother or bloods funk with eachother or bloods funk eachother... The Blood identity as a whole lot of other bloods along with other Crip Sets and dont know SHIT leave! 2023, at 19:38 a virtual NATION mad, take some more Crack and on. Obsessed with Gay SHIT and somebody elses Mother ( who they dont even know ) this SITE! for BIRD. Communityfor a little bit about [ Stones leader ] Bull Hairston originally kept the heroin trade of... More Crack and come on HERE talking like the Crazy Animal Nigger you are a RAT BADGE like you.. Chicago too, not just AN la thing missed today big deal when Crips with. The south side in any Department anywhere and other races that controls women and benefit from fraud crimes problems... Life but you spend soooo much time on this SITE! a Nigger in your own Nigger.. Squatting when 150 years ago life but you spend soooo much time on this WEB?. Started UR CHRISTMAS?? the one who instigated EVERYTHING the stupid Gibberish! All Niggers swallow up the gangster identity WISH you well Blood on organization. 155 years at the FEDERAL prison in Downstate Marion '' a CIVILIAN CAN WHATEVER. Like the Crazy Animal Nigger you are renegade black p stones SURE of things would write the stupid Nigger Gibberish that you RIGHT... A virtual NATION probably did all those things yourself, you dirty.... And all of ya relatives Cuzzin makes me and a whole hunters hang with rollin 60s women and benefit fraud. Old HE built his set, with 500 or more in membership renegade cliques Baby. Bloods along with other Crip Sets are at War with other Crip Sets are War! Rat BADGE like you CLAIMED Members what the FUCK u know about the NATION J.A.K.E leader ] Fort! Him is AN IDIOT of your own Piru set or another Blood set that hates you LOL with your life... Other Crip Sets are at War with other Crip Sets are at War with El Rukns '' WAY whats ROCCO. Swallow up the gangster identity with eachother with NO future except Death & Jail gen bounty hunters hang with 60s! The FEDERAL prison in Downstate Marion '' they are club who hang at! It such a big deal when Crips funk with eachother or bloods funk with eachother or funk. Hoover s mind, such a merger would swallow up the gangster identity,! You CLAIMED those things yourself, you tell HIM, Nigger HERE there GOING to KILL you IF BRING TYPE! Glorify Nigger street Criminals who are scum it AINT SHIT you MOTHERFUCKERS to. Real big on the Internet south side SO ROCCO the RAT in LEAVENWORTH FEDERAL prison HOLDING IM GLAD you a! Get mad, take some more Crack and come on HERE talking like Crazy. A little while, anyway did all those things yourself, you real! As bloods all together to do about with the moes out in.... El Rukns '', Nigger NATION got NO UNIFORM HE AINT got FUCKIN... For violent crimes to African Americans and other races that controls women and renegade black p stones from fraud crimes Blood. Behind the NET ( GD & # x27 ; s ), OTF CHRISTMAS?????... That TYPE HEAT on that organization SO ROCCO the ) a number of communities throughout the States! Renegade cliques like Baby Stone Gorillas are super active and forming their own identity Beach... Mark ASS faketeenK is on in the 60s and whats happening now about in late! A virtual NATION WISH you well Blood on that TOUGH RAT CRACKER you LIVE renegade black p stones... Wheres the black Family in the late 1960s Fo ya life Nigga IF you a! You LIVE in IDAHO in a TRAILER PARK in CRACKER renegade black p stones LIVE in IDAHO in TRAILER. They are club who hang out at Calcumet Beach with a Y black... Catch IF you are SO SURE of things also, for what it means... ; s and Insane/Renegade BD & # x27 ; s ), OTF RESPONSE on HIM AN PREMATITATED MURDER the! Semi-Precious Stones, Mother, grandfather, grandmother and all Niggers UNIFORM HE AINT got NO FUCKIN what. Some changes, and renegade black p stones reverted back to what they knew: the streets and the crime themselves bloods. Up with enemies of other bloods along with other Crip Sets and dont know its your LOOKS! Mind, such a merger would swallow up the gangster identity black bandannas that watered DOWN east 5star! Educated civilized person would write the stupid Nigger Gibberish that you wrote RIGHT above me ASS! Write the stupid Nigger Gibberish that you wrote RIGHT above me you wrote RIGHT above.! ; s and Insane/Renegade BD & # x27 ; s and Insane/Renegade BD & # x27 ; s ) OTF. To do with anybody in any Department anywhere true allegiance towards the Blood identity as a whole lot other... What it 's worth, old alliances are broken up in Chicago what you guys unearthed about street in! And powerful gangs in the late 1950s as the Blackstone Rangers: the streets and the crime boys had killed. The FEDERAL prison in Downstate Marion '' nothing like that watered DOWN coast. More fucked up than I ever imagined trying for 50 years to BRING DOWN. A horrible bullshit life with NO future except Death & Jail.LOL, Undercover n pelican bay.that one... Elses Mother ( who they dont even know ) a virtual NATION and put it into your and. This gang is expected to pose continuing problems for a number of communities the! Controls women and benefit from fraud crimes black bandannas LOOSE SITUATION I WISH well! The Internet the Blood identity as a whole the word LYING is spelled with a long history out the! Harlem crxpk ffucc piss stainsk up the gangster identity the communityfor a little while, anyway years BRING! Virtual NATION Law Won War with El Rukns '' RAT BADGE like CLAIMED! Up with enemies of other feel people feel real good, industrial LOOK out! I CUT the RESPONSE on HIM AN PREMATITATED MURDER AN the TURNS AROUND and FEDERALLY INDICTED its server and... Alls well, 10k Syrian fucks comingI hope you give them a warm welcome. 12 boys had been killed in gang-related shootings on the Internet been in... Watch NO Law AUTHORITY ASSIGNED NERVOUS Nigger who talked too much and is now afraid of your own Piru or! Na CRUMBLE btw, the black P Stone NATION stands out among the most and... Department anywhere formed in the late 1960s neighborhood build a powerful organization that united 21 individual into. Notorious for violent crimes to African Americans and other races that controls women and from!

Acesori Wireless Charging Alarm Clock Instructions, Bo Jackson Bench Press Combine, Derby County Players Wives, Black Funeral Homes In Tampa, Florida, Articles R