mlp a new generation fanfiction

Like, "the first time they met" younger. When a pair of royal guards approaches, the white Pegasus quickly jumps out of sight. Sometimes Sunny still can't believe this is real, earth ponies, pegasi and unicorns alone. ISN'T SHE SUPPOSED TO WATCH OVER THE SCHOOL OF FRIENDSHIP!? When Sunny asks why the pony races are no longer friends as they used to be, Argyle answers, "Maybe one day, we'll figure it out.". Tags: #harem #magic #mlp #mlpthenewgeneration # . A sing-along version of the film is scheduled for release on Netflix on July 18, 2022. When Sunny asks Pipp why none of the Pegasi in the city are flying, Pipp nervously explains that only members of royalty are able to fly. So, this is going to be short stories of Zipp and Hitch with the kids, along with the other characters in Generation 5! Pipp is having a terrible day and needs somepony to comfort her, luckily, Hitch has found her in the same spot she is sulking. ", "Well, let's just say that your dream will come true:). Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence. Reads 47.1K Votes 703 Parts 53 Time 3h 38m Start reading BlueAlastor Complete First published Oct 03, 2021 All rights belong to Hasbro Public Domain anewgeneration hitch izzy malereader mylittlepony pipp pov sunny zipp Table of contents Last updated Nov 16, 2021 Quick Question + Trailer Big Problem Zipp returns Sunny's journal to her and wants to ask about magic, but they are interrupted when Pipp suddenly appears, wanting to get more footage of Sunny and Izzy for social media. After all, everything is calm and going smoothly without a single problem. 28 pranks later 16. the times they are a changeling 17. dungeons and discords 18. buckball season 19. the fault in our cutie marks 20. viva las pegasus 21. every little thing she does What, do you care about those ponies or something? It's finally here: the beginning of a new. A collection of yandere works featuring characters from every fandom listed in the tags and more. allegationlamb, J3551CA, Aesthetically_Jade, Spoiled_milk123, and RONbuttercups ", A spotlight shined on the orange earth pony, whose name was now revealed as Sunny. The two attempt to escape with the Pegasus Crystal, but their efforts are hampered by both Haven's pet pomeranian Cloudpuff, who snatches the crystal from them and leads them on a chase, as well as Hitch Trailblazer, who snuck into the celebration disguised as a Pegasus in order to apprehend Sunny. #mylittlepony #mlp #MyLittlePonyG5 https://twitter.com/cortoonish/status/1372307516915281922/photo/1, Hasbro Announces Innovative Play and Entertainment Lineup For 2022, Celia Kaspar - Technische Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe - Bielefeld, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, Celia Kaspar Character Design & Illustration, New horses!! It's a new generation! Slowly, everyone woke up, did the same reaction to her (Rarity pointed out that her incredible legs were gone), and calmed down. [12], In February 2019, Hasbro announced the film during an investor event at the North American International Toy Fair and included it as part of their 2021 slate of film releases. Screaming that woke up the 5 ponies in the background. "How are you feeling now? If I see one more card addressed to me, I am going to scream!". Fair warning," the speaker said. Thank you, and have a good (Y/N) Bonheart is a unicorn from Bridlewood. Discord is all she knows. Everyone already had their plans and is celebrating. Discord Alphabittle accepts Sunny's challenge and chooses a Dance Dance Revolution-like game as the contest. "Despite you explicitly telling me that you didn't. She explains that they can bring back everything they have lost, but it is up to ponies themselves to decide whether to choose division, fear, and hate or to choose friendship, trust, and love. You mean besides the looks you keep throwing each other when the other isnt looking? An Izzy x Sunny x Zipp fic, written for Omegathyst's Hot Pony Summer contest back in the summer of 2022. [54], On July 7, 2021, the film was revealed by the Motion Pictures Association's Classification and Ratings Administration to have a PG rating.[55]. Luego su relacin solo sigui por inercia, jams fueron amigos. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (22), My Little Pony Generation 5 (Cartoon 2021) (82), My Little Pony Generation 4: Friendship Is Magic (Cartoon 2010) (10), My Little Pony Generation 4: Equestria Girls (Cartoon 2013) (2), Hitch Trailblazer (My Little Pony G5) (61), Phyllis Cloverleaf (My Little Pony G5) (9), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (8), Alphabittle Blossomforth (My Little Pony G5) (8), Izzy Moonbow/Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5) (20), Hitch Trailblazer & Izzy Moonbow & Pipp Petals & Sunny Starscout & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5) (12), Hitch Trailblazer/Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5) (6), Hitch Trailblazer/Sprout (My Little Pony G5) (6), Hitch Trailblazer/Pipp Petals (My Little Pony G5) (4), Izzy Moonbow & Misty (My Little Pony G5) (4), Izzy Moonbow & Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5) (3), Pipp Petals & Sprout (My Little Pony G5) (3), Pipp Petals & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5) (3), My Little Pony Generation 5: A New Generation (Cartoon 2021), Hitch Trailblazer/Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5), We Are Free And We Are Perfect (When Lady Stardust Sings), Sunny Starscout/Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), Sunny Starscout & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), Izzy Moonbow & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), headcanon that Izzy knows a lot more than she lets on and no one suspects a thing, I feel like I'm the only one who ships these two but that's not stopping me from posting, who knows maybe this fic will cause more people to write for this pairing, tfw there's no fics for your favourite ship so you do it yourself lmao, can you tell I have very little writing experience, Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5) & Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Applejack & Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie & Rainbow Dash & Rarity & Spike & Twilight Sparkle (MLP: FiM), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), I am not up-to-date on the G5 lore or story-, Sunny loves the stories of Twilight and her friends, Hitch Trailblazer/Sprout (My Little Pony G5), Hitch Trailblazer & Izzy Moonbow & Pipp Petals & Sunny Starscout & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), Alphabittle Blossomforth (My Little Pony G5), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, My Little Pony: Generation 5 (but its 20% cooler), Hitch Trailblazer (My Little Pony G5)/Original Male Character(s), Izzy Moonbow/Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5), Hitch Trailblazer/Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5) (onesided), past Hitch Trailblazer/Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5), Rarity (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Applejack (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), welcome to: i tear mlp canon to shreds but its okay cause i make it gay, i havent seen gen 4 in like forever so sorry for inaccuracies, My Little Pony: Make Your Mark (My Little Pony G5), Sprout & Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5). Pipp Petals walks in on her mother, Queen Haven, making love with a stallion. Designed and coded by knighty & Xaquseg - 2011-2023, Privacy Watch on Playlist. Has Opaline always been like this?Misty began thinking about previous interactions with Opaline, and quickly found a common trend. There, they meet some interesting ponies, including action-loving Rainbow Dash, glamorous Rarity, hard-working Applejack, timid Fluttershy, and hyperactive Pinkie Pie. In Zephyr Heights, the Pegasi happily soar through the air. "Misty's raspy voice was an indicator of how long she had been crying for. My Little Pony: A New Generation, also titled My Little Pony: Pony Tale,[1] is a CGI computer-animated feature-length film based on the My Little Pony franchise and the introduction to its Generation 5. This story is set in the human world Where the characters of MLP are introduced to a new girl at school. Click to Remove ADS. Trademark Registration, PRINCESS PETALS - Hasbro, Inc. It was released worldwide on Netflix on September 24, 2021. This my book of cartoon incorrect quotes!! Welcome to the G5 My Little Pony wiki! TPrower once again! by Ethan Gonzalez 61 4 3 Sunny starscout and her friends are having A good day Maretime Bay. He was on the track of Military success but one evening will change his life forever. My Little Pony: A New Generation premieres on Netflix September 24! . I haven't made a Hitch x Zipp fanfic yethow dare I. I've actually had this idea in my head for a while, so, here it is! They are as follows: Princess Morning Radiance-Daughter of Princess Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry; a PegasusPrincess Flurry Heart-Daughter of Princess Cadence and Shining Armor; an alicorn; the only one of the children that I don't ownPrincess Mirage-Daughter of Princess Celestial and Discord; a driconicusPrince Copy Cat-Son of Princess Celestial and Discord; a driconicusPrincess Northern Lights-Daughter of Princess Luna; a bat ponyCinnamon Apple-Daughter of Applejack; an earth ponyStreamer-Daughter of Pinkie Pie; an earth ponyPiata-Son of Pinkie Pie; an earth ponyConfetti-Daughter of Pinkie Pie; an earth ponySwift Wind-Daughter of Rainbow Dash; a PegasusLighting Bolt-Son of Rainbow Dash; a PegasusSweetheart-Daughter of Fluttershy; a PegasusGemstone-Daughter of Rarity; a unicornSpark-Son of Spike and Smolder; a dragonSun Flare-Son of Starlight Shimmer and Sunburst, a unicornWanda-Daughter of Trixie, a unicornZala-Daughter of Zecora, a zebraZamba-Son of Zecora, a zebra. She makes her way to an annual presentation showcase held by the science and technology company Canterlogic, but she is stopped by Hitch and Sprout, who are now the respective sheriff and deputy sheriff of Maretime Bay. Izzy x Sprout and Sunny x Hitch. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Hitch & Sunny. Oh well, guess there's no turning back now-Or: Misty confronts Opaline.Title from "Maybe You're the Problem" by Ava Max, A tense silence filled the room. Zipp Storm. Little did they know the magic still glitches. and it ended up with Sunny getting a serious injury from it. My Little Pony: A New Generation is a movie released by Netflix and is a co-production between Entertainment One and Boulder Media. Although the film's planned worldwide theatrical release was cancelled, the film is released theatrically in addition to being released on Netflix in Hong Kong, Macau and South Korea on September 22; in Russia on September 23; and in Singapore and Taiwan on September 24. My Little Pony Generation 5: A New Generation (Cartoon 2021) (126) My Little Pony (32) In the middle of this chaos, Queen Haven saves Alphabittle from being run over by Sprout's tank, and Phyllis tries to stop her son's descent into madness. Sunny breaks up the arguing and says they can bring magic back and make everything right again with the crystals they acquired. Cookies They made a new friend along the way name James Rog Just another Hitch x Zipp fic! Update: 23-02-2023. sky34red, R4nd0mNPC, Buzzfuzz569, ilovemepi, ArrowTheHarrow, HarryPotterSran, Marvel_Lover_Forever_2019, Cliffee, potato_chip_06, LunaAzulMiller, Joykill, imlostwhatsgoingon, Rizeomega, FA11OU7, authorized_chaos, M3rthurl0ve, LemonCheeseSquare, kyciferrr, GreenBean1, Jason_Theodore_Doan, Tacktician, Sirlightningpotato, Akaichi_Ikuru, nightpelts_dream, duskrider, AutisticAmerican, TayaneOtome, AnEnbyTrashGremlin, JJY221, Elelda_Rani_Storm, YourLoyalFan, levyra_ly, immaletyoufinish, Dragongirl3609, deasiaj, starmist2020, writerenthusiast, HeatherNamaraYT, MoonShadow2003, Immafanof_everything, michiikastu, Noha_Onel0, ShyLittle_Frog, djpet5, voiidkale, and RedPawsBlueHeart Pre-My Little Pony: A New Generation; characters may be ooc; I Haven't watched MLP G4 in ages; Post-MLP: Season 9; Summary "You may not like this. When asked why she came to Maretime Bay in the first place, Izzy says she was compelled to visit after finding a letter in a paper lantern inviting her there when she was a fillythe very same letter that Sunny wrote with her father when she was little. Jazz Hooves/Rocky. This is my i. However, the citizens are concerned he may repeat history by bringing the return of Nightmare Moon, so Vi often struggles to make any friends who share his interests. This event shocks her and affects her for the rest of the night. Queen Haven, Alphabittle, and their fellow unicorns and Pegasi follow after to convince Izzy, Pipp, and Zipp to return home with them. Eccentric, a fellow avid collector, and who had the insane dream of all races getting along. [43], In January 2021, it was revealed that the film would "take place in the same world featured in Friendship is Magic and Pony Life, but jump ahead in time to focus on a new generation of ponies and unexplored corners of Equestria", that the film's main character is "an activist working to make the pony world a better place", and that "the introduction of new characters and a departure from designs featured in Friendship is Magic and Pony Life is intended to shift the brand's focus to more modern themes like diversity and inclusion."[44]. In the middle of town, her friends discover that most unicorns look very depressed much of the time and are extremely superstitious toward words like "magic", "wing", and "feather". He walks away, leaving Sunny demoralized. This story follows the lives of Atlas Sun, Violet Moon, and Eliza Magpie; three spellborn ponies created to inherit magic of the retiring alicorns that ruled before Princess Twilight Sparkle. Trademark Registration, PIPP PETALS - Hasbro, Inc. A mystery that is old as time. I believed you, Misty, and yet here I find you sneaking off to go gallivanting with those ponies! Adventure Fantasy Friendship Drama Comedy Music (Based on My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Series & Subseries II to Trials of Sarah - Pokemon Journey) (Yet to be edited) Sarah Tomoe and her family continue to have adventures with the Mane Five in Equestria. When Hitch speaks the unicorns' "forbidden words", they fall victim to their extreme superstitions; Sunny and her friends escape with both crystals while the unicorns are rendered unable to pursue. Angel Wing the pegasus is Zephyr Heights #1 pet shop worker by day, underground rising electric pop DJ by night. In the resulting confusion, Sunny and Izzy stumble upon the technician pony working behind the scenes of Pipp's performance and accidentally tamper with the wires keeping her in the air. She has to perform community service when helping the Avengers defend Wakanda, and Hawkeye is her supervisor. Hitch Trailblazer is the first openly gay soldier to be granted the rank of Captain in the United States Army. The card in Sunny's bag suddenly felt a lot heavier.-Or: Sunny loves Hearts and Hooves Day, and wants to give Zipp a card to confess her feelings. Though the winner is decided on whoever wins three times, Alphabittle agrees to surrender the Unicorn Crystal if Sunny can beat him once. Kitty made me do this. General warnings for this book are as follows: Death, Blood and Violence, Stalking, Unhealthy Relationships, and Emotional/Psychological Abuse. I basically rewrote My Little Pony gen5(I kept some things the same), so yeah! [32], Storyboard artist Didier Ah Koon worked on the film as a storyboard artist and comedy developer from August 2018. [51], On June 30, 2021, the film's voice cast was announced by multiple news outlets and social media platforms, including The Wrap,[52] POPSUGAR,[53] and BeautifulBallad. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Favorites / 4097669 Views. The other earth pony "shielded" her with his body. 63 guests Midnight Waxes19. the magical land of Equestria has lost its magic! Last but not least, Eliza Magpie, a bright eyed princess with a love for all things cheery and all things fun. Please do not read this if you are easily triggered by said topics. Page generated in 0.524 seconds It's a new generation and we've done a lot for Equestria already!" Her PR team will get back to you later.Zipp Storm is a resolute young pegasus who just wants to fly.Izzy Moonbow is a sweet young unicorn that no one gets.Nightingale is an old soul who just wants his home back. However, when Sunny and Izzy join the Pegasus and Unicorn Crystals together, nothing happens. The Power of Friendship21. The Mane Six have all married and have foals of their own. With this first step taken toward unity, the Earth Pony, Pegasus, and Unicorn Crystals start to glow and levitate off the ground. Episode Description: none. [74], Two 24-piece jigsaw puzzles and three 49-piece jigsaw puzzles are scheduled for release in September 2021 by German game and toy manufacturer Ravensburger. The celebration begins, and Pipp starts singing her song Glowin' Up. Lumina's Story - MLP Next Gen 19 pages August 6, 2017 Sira Atlas is a cold and calculating character with a soft spot for his family. With the Guardians of Harmony, Princesses Celestia, Luna and Cadence and the survivors Izzy Moonbow likes a Pegasus Princess. Alphabittle easily wins the first two rounds, but with some advice from Pipp, Sunny beats him on the third round and wins the contest. Ugh. Sunny realizes she dropped the Pegasus Crystal, but Pipp appears with it in her possession and demands an explanation. Sunny realizes that the two crystals fit together like puzzle pieces and theorizes that unicorns lost their magic and Pegasi lost their ability to fly when the crystals were separated, concluding that magic might be restored and the pony races will be friends again if the crystals are united. I never wanted any of these dumb cards! When two different ponies discovered a mystery. [33][34], Sunny Starscout voice performer Vanessa Hudgens was doing her "first big voice over and having the besssst timmmmeee evererrrr[sic]" on July 2, 2019. Like, she said; generic. Soon to have a better description. [4], Two animated series are slated to follow the film's release. Please do not read this if you are easily triggered by said topics. left kudos on this work! Zipp leads Sunny and Izzy to her secret hideout: an old, abandoned station through which Earth ponies and unicorns used to visit Zephyr Heights, which Sunny takes as irrefutable proof that the three pony races were once friends. The film was originally scheduled to be released in theaters on September 24, 2021, by Paramount Pictures.[2][3]. In Maretime Bay, the unicorns and Pegasi amicably socialize with the Earth ponies and help them repair the damage Sprout caused. Yes! WARNING: On February 12, 2021, the film was announced to be skipping its theatrical release and instead releasing on Netflix due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. In My Little Pony: A New Generation, Zipp first appears doing parkour and stunts on the mountains outside Zephyr Heights. I taught you everything you know! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Pipp Petals likes a pretty unicorn. & Why? Although she struggles to make friends in the real world, after a chance encounter with legendary pop idol Princess Pipp Petals, she finds the courage to befriend her new roommate, royal portrait artist unicorn Neon Coral. Grief is a regular part of the regular pony's life, but with each loss, something new can be made. Am just making sure you know this is going to be gender bender, I don't want to confuse anyone ;also update Hi. "How are you feeling now? It was released worldwide on Netflix on September 24, 2021. I'm currently fixated on this. Rather than fix this grievous error, I will simply add a picture of them to the next update. It seems that the friendship between Pipp and Izzy is broken. As the ponies flee into the forest, they run into Queen Haven, who broke out of prison to find her daughters. You seem to have javascript disabled, or your browser is failing to execute it properly. Mlp G5 belongs to Hasbro and Netflix! by Bellatrix Black 190 3 1 After the release of A New Generation, one of the biggest questions in the fandom is, will Sunny stay a princess or will she go back to being an earth pony? Sunny tries desperately to make something happen, but to no avail. Applejack: Yee-hoo! As the tank rams into the side of the lighthouse a second time, Sunny succeeds in joining the three crystals together, but like before, nothing happens. I was hired by Hasbro not too long ago! The brand new trailer for #MyLittlePony: A New Generation is officially here Get ready to watch this with your kids on repeat! Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (39), My Little Pony Generation 5 (Cartoon 2021) (135), My Little Pony Generation 4: Friendship Is Magic (Cartoon 2010) (22), My Little Pony Generation 4: Equestria Girls (Cartoon 2013) (5), Hitch Trailblazer (My Little Pony G5) (69), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) (15), Phyllis Cloverleaf (My Little Pony G5) (9), Izzy Moonbow/Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5) (19), Hitch Trailblazer & Izzy Moonbow & Pipp Petals & Sunny Starscout & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5) (14), Hitch Trailblazer/Pipp Petals (My Little Pony G5) (9), Hitch Trailblazer/Sprout (My Little Pony G5) (8), Hitch Trailblazer/Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5) (6), Izzy Moonbow & Misty (My Little Pony G5) (6), Pipp Petals & Sprout (My Little Pony G5) (4), Pipp Petals & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5) (4), Izzy Moonbow & Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5) (3), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), My Little Pony Generation 5 (Cartoon 2021), Pipp Petals & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), Sunny Starscout & Pipp Petals & Zipp Storm & Izzy Moonbow, Alphabittle Blossomforth (My Little Pony G5), My Little Pony: Make Your Mark (My Little Pony G5), Yandere Toons x Reader (Headcanons & Scenarios), Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), My Little Pony Generation 5: A New Generation (Cartoon 2021), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Dangan Ronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Hitch Trailblazer & Izzy Moonbow & Pipp Petals & Sunny Starscout & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), Sunny Starscout & Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), My Little Pony Generation 4: Friendship Is Magic (Cartoon 2010), Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Princess Celestia (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Princess Luna (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Princess Cadance (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Flurry Heart (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Radiant Hope (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Now Every February, You'll Be My Valentine, Sunny Starscout/Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), Hitch Trailblazer/Pipp Petals (My Little Pony G5), Hitch Trailblazer & Pipp Petals (My Little Pony G5), the Hitch/Pipp is there but not the main focus, Zipp is a good detective but not so much when it involves emotions, I know it's been out for a couple weeks and that everyone has most likely seen it, but I thought I'd put a spoiler warning just in case, because I reference a few things that happened in the episode, Between the Earth and the Storm, the Wind and the Moon, Izzy Moonbow/Sunny Starscout/Zipp Storm (My Little Pony G5), Izzy Moonbow/Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5), Hitch Trailblazer & Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5), Izzy Moonbow & Sunny Starscout (My Little Pony G5), WPaRG: Stories About the Blood of the Covenant, Barbie & Her Sisters in A Pony Tale (2013), | Hakumei no Tsubasa | Pokemon: Twilight Wings (Anime), My Little Pony Generation 1 (Cartoon 1984), | Luo Xiao Hei Zhan Ji | The Legend of Luo Xiaohei, My Little Pony Generation 5: Make Your Mark (Cartoon 2022), Hitch Trailblazer & Sparky Sparkeroni (My Little Pony G5), Sunny Starscout & Misty (My Little Pony G5), Hitch Trailblazer & Misty (My Little Pony G5), Sparky Sparkeroni & Misty (My Little Pony G5), The Darkest Night Leads To The Brightest Dawn.

Teardrop Camper Under $3,000, What Colors Go With Pewter Couch, Articles M