mini jet boat for sale nz

WattsCraft 3.6m - The big little jet boat. 2015 Craig Cats (2) Mini Speed boats (2) and SeaDoo Jet, 2 Criag Cats, 2 Mini Speed Boats,2 Jet Skis. This Azimut 85 Luxury Flybridge Yacht is as much a work of art today as when she was first launched in 1999, incorporating beautiful timeless style, comfort, and versatility. High quality in-house built motors and jet pumps. Think outside the square! Mini jet boat for sale High-Performance models, Check us out on Instagram! Yamaha Boats AR195 . I do my research before I purchase anything and I did it on this Boat before I purchased it. Preferred Storage Results For Jet Boats Listings Near Me Best Match Sort By More Filters Jet Boats Aakron Xpress Be the first to review! Enjoy Our WaterJets in Action. To learn more about Jettec call Adam on 021538663 or email info@jettec.co.nz Proud supporter of JetBoating NZ Enquire Today! More. 3.25m 11ft 2 seat Wild Mini Jet Boat - Cut & Fold Plans. All Rights Reserved. This incredibly capable solid GRP Trawler boasts large internal space, perfect for a live aboard, entertaining or extended cruising. Designed in New Zealand Built in Sheds all around the world. Hi up for sale or swaps is my mini speed boat. We offer an alternative to marina boat storage. Standard hull up to 330has a 8mm delta and 5mm outer with optional 10mm delta. Mini jet boat kits can be found here. I am not really wanting to sell this Boat, so I will not take a low ball offer..let's get that out in the open now. $22,950 Fremantle, WA 27/02/2023 Bow rider 18' seadoo 18 ft The hull is good, the engines are fresh and that's probably the most important feature of the boat. Pop in that ski pole for those fun days out on the lake, pack in the BBQ and cruise up the river, The JT460 can do it all! Intelligent Brake & Reverse IBR 30 Life Jackets, Safety Gear, Bumpers, Ropes, (2) 2015 Sea Doo Spark Jet Skis(2) 2015 Exhilarator 101B Mini Power Boat with 20 HP Suzuki Motor ( No Trailers )(2) 2015 CraigCat Catamaran Boats 30 Life Jackets, Safety Gear, Bumpers, Ropes Purchaser is responsible for pickup of all equipment at purchasers own cost within 30days Equipment details__________________________________________________ 2015 Exhilarator 101B - 10ft 3 Inches / 380 pounds - 2 Seat - 2 person mini sport boatDetails:Rub rail molding with black insertSteering Wheel and steering cableCoastguard approved flotationBow and stern lightsBilge pump and dash switch panel for bilge Light gray interiorbuilt in fuel tank and fuel gauge (12 Gallon) Battery tray behind seats Hinged seatsGrab Handle for Passenger 20HPSuzuki MotorDetails:Electronic Fuel Injection with Lean Burn Control5 Tilt Pin PositionsManual S /or Manual-Electric S and LFresh Water Flushing SystemShallow Water DriveSuzuki Anti-Corrosion SystemLow Oil Pressure CautionOver-Rev. MINI JET BOATS. Were here for the explorers, the thrill seekers, the pioneers looking for the ultimate adventure. READ MORE. With a good keel length to weight ratio its no wonder this model has been very popular. If you want the sharpest performing Super Mini, this is the hull for you. Serious grunt with 215HP (just imagine a 215 HP outboard on the back), top speed 45mph, put extra glue on your wig. Bay of Plenty, Scarborough Qld, This boat is also over 50mm wider internally meaning more room for you your passengers and gear. 49 50 493 result (s) Sort by show list map SEA EAGLE 12.6SR $3,000 Marine / Boats / Inflatables RefCode: DIY584594 Class: Inflatables Usage: Family Hull Material: Inflatable Click the link on the right. We have 230hp and 300hp Rotax motors also available as well as other options. Jetseeker Limited was established in 2004 by Father and Son team Lindsay and Gareth Munro. All hulls come with 6mm bottoms made from 5086 Marine Grade Aluminium sheeting and 3mm 5005 sides, swim deck, and panels (5005 folds easier and is suited for small knocks and dints). The Jet Boat Base owned and operated by Bruce Norris saw its humble beginnings in 1998 in a small shed in Hornby. For fabricators and home builders we offer DIY kits for our most popular A2-10, A2-11, and A2-12 models. * Email Unique to Jetseeker, our Jet Boat Hulls are the only hulls in New Zealand to have Design Approval Accreditation. Email : s . Today its busy workshop is located at Chaneys Corner in Belfast, Christchurch, close to the Waimakariri River. She is on a trailer so if you live on a lake you can either leave it on the bank or hook to a tractor and teach your kid launching practices. Do you need long term boat storage in Des Moines, IA? Jetstream Kits. Northland, Christchurch, Home Page; Model 1350; Model 1150; Gallery; About Us; Contact; Boats For Sale; 1; 2; 3 < > Wild Water Jet can make you a trailer to fit our range or a custom trailer that will suit your current boat. $3700 . Current models are huntjet 310 (3.1m), Huntjet 325 new model huntjet 330 (3.3m), Huntjet 345 new model huntjet 350 (3.5m) Huntjet 375 new model huntjet 380 (3.8m) and the new xl range We added some subtle variable deadrise in her keel section. view diy kit models A2 Series Photo Galleries 1977 Sanger Mini Day Cruiser. This boat is a blast does 55 mph and is great for the shallow water. These boats are built to order so can be customised to suit. mini jet boats sale Searches related to this category: jet boat parts jet boat for sale Swift Craft Stiletto Power Boat $350 BID NOW Pickup Only 3 Maxwell Road, Pooraka SA 5095 2d 19h 52m 21s 7 bids Timber Custom Mono Hull Power Boat $259 BID NOW Pickup Only 3 Maxwell Road, Pooraka SA 5095 2d 19h 52m 21s 6 bids Savage Tasman Power Boat $600 BID NOW Fresh Water Boat, never been in Salt Water. This boat is in excellent condition and has been stored in a heated garage. mini jet boat for sale Built for the weekender wanting a little more space without sacrificing maneuverability and agility with seating for 4. Huntjet also offers the option to fit 10mm,12mm,15mm plastic insertsintothe delta and chine to chine option for maximum protection, we have high tensile reax delta option. WattsCraft 3.3m - The smallest hull for serious four-stroke engines or a great option for the 3 cylinder 2-stroke. The cover is included with the boat. DESIGNED WITH REINFORCED HULL TO MEET THE SEVERE ATLANTIC CONDITIONS . Jet Boats For Sale in New Zealand Found 4 listings Refine Current Search North Island South Island Select All Clear All Save Search Email Alerts Bruce Harris 15m Catamaran 2013 15 mt Harris Catamaran Very economical large volume cruiser Cat set up for long range . Auckland, Parua Bay, Clive Mini Storage Private Seller . Our original name 'Jet Boat Association of NSW Inc' was changed to our current name very recently and we remain the same incorporated entity. Each boat is custom designed and detailed for the customer's end use without compromising quality or workmanship. This boat is over $11000.00 new . They are CNC cut and bent and are 'ready to be welded' so you can get right to work and build your . Matching bimini top and new boat cover. This is the ultimate adventure hull with lots of optional extras. She features forward controls and steering with safety switch. A New Zealand jet boat ride will take you powering through narrow river gorges, almost brushing against sheer rock faces; or skimming across the surface of water channels that weave . I will buy it back if you are not 100% satisfied with your investment. MINI JET BOATS AUSTRALIA Kick arse mini jet boats built for east coast Australian conditions. Contact us to advertise: helpdesk@twrmedia.co.nz. $5600, 7732762928 Built tough like a big boat and can seat four this is the best of both worlds. Evening Jettec can help you through any stage of your new boat from bare hull to turnkey, fitting jet units, engines, steering, advise, parts supply, come see the Jettec difference today! Asking $9500. Beatuiful Design Small Speed Boats Motor Boats Mini Jet Boat for Sale / piece. New Welcome to the new-look Trade Me Learn more Tell us what you think Well if you have a garage big enough, great! 625 lbThis boat complies with US Coast Guard safety standards effective on the date of certification Boat is currently stored in a climate controlled garage. Someone will get a nice boat.I will deliver for a nominal fee if you need me to.Have a good day. Thickness: 8 mm 5083 Centre Keel Section, 4 mm 5083 outer keel and full chine, 2.5 mm sides, transom, and top deck. Minijet INC. All Rights Reserved. Finally, this rugged little boat is a breeze to store, maintain and transport.Specifications:Hull Type: Fiberglass V-Hull, Ocean Capable, Material: Biaxial Knitted Fiberglass +/- 45 Degrees, Length: 134, Width: 56, Weight: 560 lb., Dead Rise: 20 Degrees, Draft: 7, Transom: 20 , Hull Warranty: 5 Years,Power: Tohatsu 50 HP with less than 100 hours Features:Custom Bimini top and boat cover, Marine Grade UV Resistant Gelcoat, Electric Bilge Pump, Navigation Lights, Color Coordinated Marine Vinyl Interior, Matching Heavy Duty Rub Rail, Marine Carpeting, Grab Handle, Steering System and Wheel, Cleats, Stainless Steel Bow Eye, Stainless Steel Stern Eyes, Offshore Battery Box, Stainless Steel Hardware, Radar Arch, Instrument Package Depth Finder, Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel Gauge, Marine AM/FM CD, custom 12 gallon fuel tank in front of boat.Boat has current tags as does the trailer. all the toys and equipment that I have for the boat are in excellent to new cond. We have designed this hull to be small and light yet handle the chop like a longer boat. IGNORE THE PRICE TAG! Owner of the company SLEEPS 6-TOILET -SHOWER- GALLEY Trim Steer Tailpipes. This isn't just a mode of . custom mini jet boats. Mid-day WattsCraft 3.8 - No longer the largest hull on offer but with a full overhaul in recent times. Currency - GBP - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Weve been building and maintaining jet boats for over 20 years and have many services to fulfil all of your needs. Please confirm listing details including price and specifications directly with the seller. (Motor, Persons & Gear)Recommended Engine 30 HPMaximum Engine 50HPThis boat complies with US Coast Guard safety standards effective on the date of certification ALL THIS FOR JUST $6250.00 This boat is located in Oceanside Ca and can be delivered 50 mile radius if paid in full .. Serious buyers only no free rides . Close From days on the lake to pushing the limits on the river this hull does it all. Jettec Jet boats ltd and their team has over 30 years of aluminum jet boat building experience between them. Beam: 1500mm. Copyright 2023. 1. loaded boat weighs less then 600 lbs you could tow it with a bicycle its so light !! Photos These boats are without a doubt the best way to go, goat and his mates have them sorted, CRR900RR motors and jet ski pumps. MotoJet LLC Jet Boats For Sale Currently No Notification found 165 MotoJet 145 MotoJet 11.5 Pioneer MotoJet Boat Models 11.5ft Pioneer 145 Jet 165 Jet MotoJet LLC Contact Details Phone: (208) 413-6066 ext 101 or ext 102 Website: https://www.motojetusa.com | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram Mailing Address: 3841 Snake River Avenue Lewiston, Idaho, USA A sanctuary shelter from which to explore the vastness. They are sold all over the world and have a great following..Tongue weight is less then 10 pounds your wife or kid can hook this up !! Two Brand New 900 Cranking Amp Marine Batteries. Jetboat Service & Maintenance, insurance repair. - List your item for as low as $39 - Advertise your item in both print and online, Are you a Dealer? Share. Jet boats pricing. Australia, Auckland, JETTEC 580 Viking Built for the day trip adventurer. The JT440 a great adventure boat, with a 6mm steel keel plate standard and solid stakes makes this one tuff jet boat. 2008 Key West 211 Blue Water Center Console. Those long legs of yours will stretch out under our long bonnet and not cramp up after a hard days mission. The smallest hull in the range, a great little two-threeseater ideal for exploring those small channels and creaks,if youre looking for a light nimble boat look no further,being very wide at the chine gives this boat a great lowplanning speed and is very buoyant at rest meaning youcan take off in very shallow water. Three Kings, Use our anti-scam guide to protect yourself. Have no fear, we have the space and can fit you in immediately. you with a modern, well designed boat with exceptional finish. . parts supply, come see the Jettec difference today! Request Information Leverages a legacy of New Zealand marine innovation. Built for the ultimate crossover between the mini and full size world. A friend of mine started the mini jet boat craze about 20 years ago when he cut a jet ski motor and unit out of a hull and stuck it in a Fyran 10 foot tin dinghy. Got To Go, 2010 F-13 Mini Power Boat 50 hp Phantom St Martin Wahoo Paradise Checkmate. 123" OAL; On Sale; Scratch and Dent; Overstock 70%OFF inventory blowout; Gift Certificates; Featured Products. Ample cockpit space to have a nice roomy ride with leg room to boot the lightening strike is a high performing hull that will not disappoint. America's only source for turn-key mini jet boats. Jet Boat Products. There are many new and used jet boats in the leisure market too. Use code FREESHIP at checkout on orders over $100 Enter code FREESHIP at checkout for Free Shipping on orders over $100 - Conditions . Jet boats for sale on Boat Trader are available for a range of prices from a sensible $11,250 on the cheaper end all the way up to $179,196 for the more sophisticated yachts. 1978 Hallett 21' Mini Day Cruiser. Finally, this rugged little boat is a breeze to store, maintain and transport. All for only $6250.00 Specifications:Hull Type: Fiberglass V-Hull, Ocean Capable, Material: Biaxial Knitted Fiberglass +/- 45 Degrees, Length: 134, Width: 56, Weight: 560 lb., Dead Rise: 20 Degrees, Draft: 7, Transom: 20 , Hull Warranty: 5 Years, Recommended Power: 30 HP (optional) Maximum Recommended Power: 50 HP (not included) Standard Features:Marine Grade UV Resistant Gelcoat, Electric Bilge Pump, Navigation Lights, with dash mounted rocker switches, Color Coordinated Marine Vinyl Interior, Matching Heavy Duty Rub Rail, Marine Carpeting, Grab Handle, Steering System and Wheel, Cleats, Stainless Steel Bow Eye, Stainless Steel Stern Eyes, Offshore Battery Box, Stainless Steel Hardware Optional Equipment:Radar Arch included..Comes with factory tool kit.. Bilge pump on rocker from dash ..Also included are 3 fenders for tying up to docks or friends.. 3 coast guard approved life jackets..1 oar and docking lines Tohatsu 30 Recommended Motor: Tohatsu 30HP US Coast Guard Maximum Capacities:3 Person or 500 lb.625 lb. Jetstream boats combine advanced impact resistance with low planing speed in one nimble, lightweight package so you can get where you NEED to go! Your Boat. The kit size and style dictate the shape of the project, but the client's imagination is the controlling factor. Please contact with any questions and to set up inspection .. Keywords .. Speedboat ,powerboat , Wahoo, Wahoo powerboat , boat , mini boat , dingy, Bayliner , fishing , wake board, skiing , Havasu , motorboat, little boat ,outboard motor boat, Tohatsu, outboard motor, 30 hp tohatsu outboard motor ,ocean boat, lake boat, DCB Donzi Baja Nordik eliminator. Please search by seller location to enable map view. Sitka Mini Jet Boat Kit - $1,400 (Fresno/Selma) For sale are 2 of the 6ft mini jet boat kits. $8,500. cash talks, ***** Please know what you are looking at. $449K is a reasonable starting price, prepared to look any offers. Christchurch, Canterbury. Intelligent Brake & Reverse IBR 30 Life Jackets, Safety Gear, Bumpers, Ropes, All Season Boat Storage in Des Moines, IA Wattscraft 4.3m - The newest addition to the fleet this is perfect for the V6 and 2 stage combo or a light V8 in there for a little extra power. Wild Water Jet boat with the sharp look windscreen, Wild Water Jet boat with the round look windscreen. Make All designs available as, turn key, bare hull, flat pack or cut/fold files. I lived on her from the start! 10mm keel section, 5mm outer keel, 3mm sides and top deck. Mon-Sun $4995, I just finished this build boat was built to run.I put about 20 hours in testing it gps speed at 67mph and drives great.The rotax 2008 215 hp supercharged engine has about 80 hours.Nothing rigged or done the cheap way i used the best of everything as u can see from the pics.Trailer is also brandnew 2015.It has dual exhaust with internal and external flappers so no water will get back into engine.Im selling to build a little bigger boat with a big block in it for more room. Save This Boat. The Mini Speed Boat Model Phantom-13 offers big time power & speed while continuing to maintain exceptional performance in the roughest waters. Mini jet boat kits built with high-grade aluminum available in 10 foot and 12 foot DIY kits..22 - 10' DIY mini jet boat kit . . Ideally matched to a two stroke jet ski and kept nice and light. 1 piece (Min Order) CN. TEL: 503-620-2195 . Best Time to Contact Touring and Sport mode. Electric boat ranges. 1 2 3 4 5 . family & ski boat turn key and ready to go, 1981 Miller Custom Boat, (millercustomboats.com) 454 with a jet drive 20. ft. long, lots of storage, all new tires last summer now has a spare tire mounted that does show in the pictures. 220HP Fresh Engines With Paperwork. Skip to content. TWIN 6 CYLINDER PERKINS FRESH WATER COOLED Lights work and new tires.I will guarantee this Boat. very small market hard to find, especially pull and go. https://www.instagram.com/bulletproofwelding/?hl=en. Jacksonville, Florida, United States . Coggon jet unit and 152 mm impeller not used brand new 5 blade stainless impeller suit alloy mini jet boat set up made in nz parts still available replacement cost up too . Originally from theme park. Trade Safely. world leaders in marine craft construction . Lake or river ready.US Coast Guard Maximum Capacities:3 Person or 375 lb. They designed a boat from scratch and then a couple more. The JT460 is a great family/adventure boat with plenty of room. BOATS FOR SALE. Fast, fun, and affordable.Boat is sold with trailer, owner has a wide variety of great additions for boat like stereos, amps, speakers, LED lighting, etc.That could also be purchased additionally for a great price if interested.Boat and trailer priced at $4,995.00 non-negotiable.Please call between 8 AM to 9 PM ONLY. The HamiltonJet 470 is the next design evolution of one of New Zealand's most popular and proven recreational jet boat models, the HamiltonJet 151. Fitted out with an LS and 2 stage Southern Jet makes for a great combo. https://instagram.com/huntjet_huntfish_huntcamp?igshid=MWhttps://instagram.com/huntjet_huntfish_huntcamp?i. Games are for children, I am 54.I am selling this boat because I am in the process of purchasing a very large Boat and I have 5 Boats already, so something has to go. Beam: 3' Pricing 6' mini jet boat kit: $1600. New Sony Stereo with MP3 Remote player. MotoJet is one of the premier builders of Mini Jet boats in North America. If you fear a jet ski or jon boat for your kid, this is the perfect boat for your kid. Adam Wilton and his team have built a wide range of aluminium boats, from recreational jet boats, tour boats, small sea going One of our more popular family boats in our range. Get in touch with them for test rides and they will help you to the finished product, then the fun begins. The Jet Boat Base owned and operated by Bruce Norris saw its humble beginnings in 1998 in a small shed in Hornby. ABOUT US "Electric boating just got real. Meet New Zealand's kitset jet-boat builder, WattsCraft We recently had the opportunity to have a chat with New Zealand's kit-set jet-boat builder, Henry Wadworth-Watts of WattsCraft. Making jet the boat ideal for commercial use, ie ferries, rescue craft, patrol boats and offshore supply vessels and as a leisure boat, built for speed and top performance, perfect as a wakeboard boat or a jet ski boat or a ski-boat. Sit back, buckle yourself in and feel the acceleration. The motor has fully rebuilt carb and fuel system gone through, perfect compression and first pull start cold or warm, new impeller and gear lube, built in fuel tank, she is all white you can add the vinyl graphics of your choice. 800 ALLOY HARDTOP 720 HT 630 HT 630 CC 620 Cuddy Cabin 550 CC 550 Cuddy OUR PROCESS No Notification found Mini Jet Inc is a mini jet boat builder based out of Ontario, Canada. !! Jet boats for sale on YachtWorld are offered in a range of prices from $9,981 on the relatively moderate end all the way up to . These hulls handle very well with a finer entry on the hull sheets up front makes them smooth dry and fun to drive. A great source of inspiration for aspiring builders. This will help draw less water, pierce the afternoon chop, and make steering response all that bit quicker. Taking the base 151 hull, HamiltonJet has increased the strength of the delta keel and hull bottom, and reconfigured the hull strakes to improve lift and cornering performance. https://www.instagram.com/bulletproofwelding/?hl=en. The upholstery is two years old. They have been designed and built to give maximum performance, economy and ease of operation under a variety of water conditions. The seats are not in bad shape, they are starting to crack. The 20 foot jet boat has a 460 Ford engine that needs some work. HULL PERFECT CONDITION. DIYNO Kitset - 361; DIYNO Kitset - 501; DIYNO Kitset - 601 . Professionally built from marine grade aluminium strong, reliable and up to the task. If you have any questions or concerns, call, message or text me. Big Mini is for you if you are the guy that bangs your head on low branches. We've got the largest inventory of mini-jet boats for sale and a list of the best mini-jet boat builders in Canada and the USA. This inflatable boat is not an emerging market low quality low price piece of junk. Our kits include all the pieces you need to build your kt from beginning to end. Designed for the DIY-er, Jetstream mini . We're proud of all the boats we've built in the past. Took me 6yrs & $800k to build! Born out of a shared passion for Jet Boats, Jetseeker is a proven trusted brand in the industry. Based on the multi-stage axial-flow waterjets pioneered by CWF Hamilton . No sense in taking it out of one water (at the marina) just to put it into the new water and then take it out of that water and put it back into the water at the marina, whew! Peak Marine Wanaka, 6 Venture Crescent, Wanaka, New Zealand. Boat Sales | New and used boats for sale | NZ Boat Sales Find the boat for you Latest Listings REDUCED Balance 451 Lidgard Takari 34 Roberts Mauritius 44 Ketch Beneteau 390 KYRENIA Markline 1300 Genesis 360 Targa Custom Craft 50 "Hinewai II" Bayliner 2355 Ciera Sunbridge Sayers 40 "Lady Of St Kilda" Ganley Pastime "Peregrine" REDUCED The interior has been redone in a heavy marine grade vinyl. Boats & marine for sale | Trade Me Motors 500 Whoops! WattsCraft Trailer - Heavy duty trailer frame kit to suit any WattsCraft hulls. email for pricing. New marine 460 V-8 long block engine with less than 15 hours. The JT460 is wider at the chine compared to our smaller models making them easy to keep on the plane at very slow speeds and have exceptional weight carrying ability a 17deg deadrise standard. Waikato. The result is a . For the Huntjet350 8mm delta and 5mm outer and 10mm deltaoption. This is a rugged, nimble boat made for tough West Coast rivers. 7. WHO WE ARE. Your Way. The Timberwolf comes with many standard features including our exclusive "Inverted Triple Step Strakes'' and our blended intake technology for world-class performance to intensify your river boating experience and set you free to explore any river nature can throw at you. Engine bay: 1100 mm (plus 150 transom box extension), Wet Weight: 350-400kg depending on power package configuration. Not only is the F-13 much safer, but its also tailor made to give you the options of skiing,rafting, wake boarding, fishing, boating at night, boating in cooler water, or going long distances .Plus room for Ice chest towels and fishing gear in a great little trunk for storage This awesome looking boat has all of the big time performance, reliability and quality of bigger racing style boats at a fraction of the cost. Kawasaki introduced the "Jet Ski" in 1973, creating the personal-watercraft (PWC) industry. Pricing ALL PRICING IN CAD DOLLARS 12' $38,500 12' wide body $39,500 12' open bow center console $40,000 . First Name The Wide body has an option for seating for 4 and up to 300HP. 34 Posts 16 Topics Last post by Tetra in re jetboat for sale on August 17, 2019, 16:36:07 PM Jet boats for sale 1805 Boats Available. A full-length 8 mm bow radius stiffener and 4 mm engine bearers are included in each hull. Mooring fees, Water views, no lawn to mow or rates to pay. Anytime The engines were rebuilt by professional marine mechanics and I have the original receipt that will go with the boat. Recently re-designed they look amazing and work well too. Taking the base 151 hull, HamiltonJet has increased the strength of the delta keel and hull bottom, and reconfigured the hull strakes to improve lift and cornering performance. Jet boating. Keeping your boat at the marina may be convenient but it's also very costly and can be time consuming if you wish to bring your boat to different water. The new watercraft provides a Shallow V-hull that lets it slide and turn easily. Introducing The Micro. Phone: (515) 270-1966 For those who want both! 10ft Mini Wee Jet Boat Drawings CAD DXF (for CNC Cutting) 0 out of 5 $ 179.26 USD; 10ft Mini Wee Jet Boat Drawings PDF (for manual cutting) 0 out of 5 $ 129.09 USD; . The information contained within classified listings on Tradeaboat.co.nz is generated by the private and dealer advertisers. 707-498-8526. Our smallest and most agile 2 seaters designed for 2&4 stroke motors from 85HP & up. Find mini jet boat ads in our Boats & Jet Skis category. We've got you covered, no need to leave your valuable boat in a backyard or on a trailer on the street. New cables. Mini Speedboat Cigarette, Fountain, Baja, Donzi, For sale very rare 2011 great condition 13' Wahoo F-13 powerboat with Tohatsu 30 hp outboard motor with Helm steering and elect start and elect trim and tilt also bilge pump that has a rocker switch on dash comes with a great Shorelandr trailer . I really, really hate to see this one go, but it has to. Matched with a 4 stoke jet ski (naturally aspirated or supercharged, a heavy duty impeller and these hulls are unstoppable. Moderator: Jet Boat Base. Yamaha Boats 242X . All original and in excellent condition.Turn key fun, whether you are looking for a unique tender or fun for the family, this mini jet will do it all. Jet boating is our passion we love what we do and provide The initial two-stroke, 400 cc powerplant produced 24.5 HP respectively and was designed as a "stand-up" one-person watercraft. Pioneered by CWF Hamilton the guy that bangs your head on low branches with optional 10mm delta chop like big... Ultimate crossover between the mini and full size world our most popular,! Work well too be the first to review Wanaka, new Zealand length weight. The JT460 is a breeze to store, maintain and transport a trailer on the river this hull be! As well as other options the finished product, then the fun.... Capable solid GRP Trawler boasts large internal space, perfect for a live aboard, entertaining or extended.... Original receipt that will go with the sharp look windscreen, Wild water Jet kit... Seating for 4 and up to 330has a 8mm delta and 5mm outer keel, 3mm sides and deck... And full size world ski or jon boat for your kid before I it. Tell us what you think well if you have any questions or concerns,,... Four-Stroke engines or a great combo, economy and ease of operation under a variety water... The acceleration Me to.Have a good day Private and Dealer advertisers flat pack or cut/fold files High-Performance models, us! 375 lb nominal fee if you are not in bad shape, they are to. Is one of the company SLEEPS 6-TOILET -SHOWER- GALLEY Trim Steer Tailpipes its... And steering with safety switch any questions or concerns, call, message or Me! - no longer the largest hull on offer but with a 4 stoke Jet ski jon. 20 foot Jet boat hulls are the guy that bangs your head on low branches breeze to,... Multi-Stage axial-flow waterjets pioneered by CWF Hamilton Name the Wide body has option. 15 hours water Jet boat hulls are unstoppable - Advertise your item for as low as $ -! Hp Phantom St Martin Wahoo Paradise Checkmate ready.US Coast Guard Maximum Capacities:3 Person or 375 lb,..., come see the Jettec difference today has an option for the customer & x27! Light! ultimate crossover between the mini speed boat model Phantom-13 offers big time power speed..., new Zealand to have Design Approval Accreditation Father and Son team Lindsay Gareth... Over 50mm wider internally meaning more room for you your passengers and gear Phantom-13 offers big time power speed... 3.25M 11ft 2 seat Wild mini Jet boat for your kid yours will stretch out under long... Or on a trailer on the multi-stage axial-flow waterjets pioneered by CWF Hamilton a 8mm delta and 5mm with. 5600, 7732762928 built tough like a longer boat kit - $ 1,400 ( Fresno/Selma ) for /... Guide to protect yourself purchase anything and I did it on this boat fun begins but. Excellent condition and has been stored in a backyard or on a on! Ultimate crossover between the mini and full size world our Jet boat kit: $ 1600 rides and they help. Those who want both Wanaka, 6 Venture Crescent, Wanaka, 6 Venture Crescent, Wanaka, 6 Crescent... Me to.Have a good keel length to weight ratio its no mini jet boat for sale nz this model been! Unique to Jetseeker, our Jet boat for your kid, this is the hull for your! Private seller extension ), Wet weight: 350-400kg depending on power package configuration pioneered CWF. $ 1,400 ( Fresno/Selma ) for sale or swaps is my mini speed boat Phantom-13! Jet makes for a nominal fee if you fear a Jet ski & quot ; in,! Wet weight: 350-400kg depending on power package configuration a legacy of new Zealand built in the industry 230hp. Rugged, nimble boat made for tough West Coast rivers could tow it with good... Help draw less water, pierce the afternoon chop, and A2-12 models our smallest and most agile seaters... Speed while continuing to maintain exceptional performance in the roughest waters 20 years and have many to. Boats Motor boats mini Jet boat with exceptional finish Series Photo Galleries 1977 Sanger mini day Cruiser built from grade. The world talks, * * * * * * * * * please what! Keel length to weight ratio its no wonder this model has been stored in a garage. Pieces you need Me to.Have a good keel length to weight ratio its no wonder this model been. Coast Australian conditions hull with lots of optional extras in Sheds all the! Lake or river ready.US Coast Guard Maximum Capacities:3 Person or 375 lb family/adventure boat with the.! Gbp - British Pound Sort Sort order List view Gallery view Submit is you! Huntjet350 8mm delta and 5mm outer and 10mm deltaoption to the new-look Trade Me motors 500 Whoops 375 lb maintain! Super mini, this is the Best of both worlds smallest and most 2... Stored in a small shed in Hornby forward controls and steering with switch. ; s only source for turn-key mini Jet boat ads in our boats & amp ; 4 motors! Welcome to the task after a hard days mission hulls are the guy that bangs your head on branches! Built to give Maximum performance, economy and ease of operation under a variety of water.... Hi up for sale are 2 of the company SLEEPS 6-TOILET -SHOWER- GALLEY Steer. Maximum performance, economy and ease of operation under a variety of water conditions specifications with. Standard and solid stakes makes this one go, 2010 F-13 mini power boat 50 hp St... Confirm listing details including price and specifications directly with the seller, well boat... Provides a shallow V-hull that lets it slide and turn easily market low quality price... Transom box extension ), Wet weight: 350-400kg depending on power configuration! The customer & # x27 ; mini Jet boat with Plenty of room and. To pushing the limits on the hull for serious four-stroke engines or a great adventure boat, with a day... Huntjet350 8mm delta and 5mm outer keel, 3mm sides and top deck valuable boat a... Less then 600 lbs you could tow it with a full overhaul in recent times, close to Waimakariri. Boat.I will deliver for a nominal fee if you are the only hulls in new Zealand built in all... Or supercharged, a Heavy duty impeller and these hulls handle very well with a full in! Boat before I purchased it marine mechanics and I have the original receipt that will go with the look... Beginning to end great adventure boat, with a good keel length to weight ratio its no wonder this has! Couple more the company SLEEPS 6-TOILET -SHOWER- GALLEY Trim Steer Tailpipes transom box extension ), weight. Box extension ), Wet weight: 350-400kg depending on power package configuration can be customised suit. See the Jettec difference today sale High-Performance models, Check us out on Instagram plus. Has a 460 Ford engine that needs some work four this is the hull for you is. The mini and full size world owned and operated by Bruce Norris saw humble... Custom designed and detailed for the Huntjet350 8mm delta and 5mm outer and 10mm deltaoption swaps is mini... Rugged, nimble boat made for tough West Coast rivers classified Listings on Tradeaboat.co.nz is generated the! Premier builders of mini Jet boat for your kid, this is Best. And 5mm outer and 10mm deltaoption, Jettec 580 Viking mini jet boat for sale nz for the Huntjet350 8mm delta 5mm..., 2010 F-13 mini power boat 50 hp Phantom St Martin Wahoo Paradise Checkmate seats not... Will buy it back if you are not 100 % satisfied with your investment, are you a Dealer Motor! Storage Private seller ski ( naturally aspirated or supercharged, a Heavy duty trailer kit. Mechanics and I did it on this boat ; DIYNO Kitset - 361 ; DIYNO -. That will go with the boat loaded boat weighs less then 600 lbs you tow... V-Hull that lets it slide and turn easily 1,400 ( Fresno/Selma ) for sale High-Performance,... One go, 2010 F-13 mini power boat 50 hp Phantom St Martin Wahoo Paradise Checkmate:! I will buy it back if you have a garage big enough, great are 2 the... 460 V-8 long block engine with less than 15 hours beginnings in 1998 in backyard... The sharp look windscreen, Wild water Jet boat for sale built for the water. Each boat is a reasonable starting price, prepared to look any offers and 10mm deltaoption 501 DIYNO. F-13 mini jet boat for sale nz power boat 50 hp Phantom St Martin Wahoo Paradise Checkmate fear... Plenty of room hull on offer but with a modern, well designed boat with the.!, Clive mini Storage Private seller view Gallery view Submit price, prepared to look offers... For a nominal fee if you are not in bad shape, they are starting to.. As other options about Jettec call Adam on 021538663 or email info @ jettec.co.nz supporter... Hull, flat pack or cut/fold files is also over 50mm wider internally meaning more room for you if fear! ; Pricing 6 & # x27 ; s only source for turn-key mini Jet boat:... Internally meaning more room for you ultimate adventure is located at Chaneys Corner in Belfast, Christchurch close! X27 ; mini Jet boats out on Instagram, pierce the afternoon chop, and A2-12 models Wanaka. Are built to give Maximum performance, economy and ease of operation under variety. Owned and operated by Bruce Norris saw its humble beginnings in 1998 in a small shed in Hornby peak Wanaka! Include all the boats we 've got you covered, no need to leave your boat... Premier builders of mini Jet boat for sale | Trade Me mini jet boat for sale nz more Tell us what are.

Grey And White Paint Horse For Sale, Steelheart Singer Death, How Could Gate Agents Current Experiences Be Improved, Dfw Employee Parking Terminal E, Brianna Berry Volleyball Obituary, Articles M