metro atene sito ufficiale

if so where can you get it and what do you need to bring? Is it possible to use monthly card for transportation to suburbans? May I know the difference between a weekly ticket and a 7 day tourist ticket? Itd be great if you write here when youll confirm question about ISIC. There is no deadline, the cards and tickets will always be issued. Regarding your question, I also remember being for 5x24h and that what the official site of the ticketing system says (www.athenacard.gr in Greek only) but if what you say is true they probably changed it to match the way the 30, 90, 180 & 365-day ticket products work. Athens Metro: Website / Tel. Ingresso libero ai cani guida. Monthly cards are generally the cheapest option. . thank you . Thank you for your words. Thanks. Keep photos of the card and & your receipts handy. Preparati a esplorare ogni angolo della Ville Lumire in autobus, in metro o in tram! Maybe that specific gate was faulty. Many thanks in advance. Sorry. Red color on the screen means that something went wrong (empty or invalid card/ticket etc). thank you. , : . Coming to Athens on a cruise ship and departing via the airport. Hello, someone mentioned recently that the ISIC card is not accepted, which I havent confirmed yet. Hello, Athens transport is running on limited (Sunday) service during holidays (December 25th and 26th). Very helpful!!!! The same applies for the airport metro station. Issue of personalized card and monthly recharge required. I hope common sense will prevail and theyll let you travel for free. No, only the new types of tickets are used now. Will the ticket of 22 be enough? Better suggestion!? Thank you! Sorry to say you have completely screwed this transition up. There are no tickets costing 1.90, dont know where you found that price. You have to bring this at the stations ticket office, when going to issue the card. Piccola guida in scrittura Braille, in greco e in inglese, disponibile presso l'Ufficio Informazioni. What do you mean exactly? On the site, you will write only the 9 numbers not the GBR part. Our daughter will be 6 so does she require a card for travel or is it free travel for 5 years and under, not 6 and under? is there any alternative? Chiuso: 25 e 26 dicembre, 1 gennaio, 25 marzo e 1 maggio. And each ticket in the pack is valid for 90 minutes. Those were validated only once on the first journey. 2 pcs. Is it as simple as that? Im not a citizen of Athens nor Greece, Im from Serbia, so I was wondering whether it will be possible for me to get that personalized card. I wrote a comment because I thought students in iek should have same treatment with the students in private ones.. Do I understand correctly, with the 3 day tourist pass, BOTH airport trips must be done within the 3 day period? E' una modella, alta 1 metro e 68 cm. transport from harbour to the main attractions (Akropolis; plaka, zeus) above Thank you for checking into this; its important. Hi. Is the 3day ticket valid for 72h or 3days? Childrenunder the age of 6 (including those aged 6), regardless of nationality. The other ticket offices issue cards until 20:00 or 21:00. In any case you could buy tickets at the station. What i understand is we can use a 5 days ticket( 3 person group) to use while in Athens and Airport return ticket. Because in our passports we are adults. We will be there the first week of June and it looks like our best option if its up and running by then. I saw that the M1 line to Piraeus from Syntagma is only 1.40 each way. I intend to visit Athens for 10 days in April 2017 and I`d like to know if transfers from Airport (by Metro or by bus) to the city center, has stations at Sintagma Square. . Hi there do i really need to bring a passport photo in order to purchase a monthly ticket or just show my passport. We (my wife, daughter and myself) will travel to Athens next week. If you want to contact them you can email oasa@oasa.gr This article is about the old style 90 minute paper tickets that will be phased out soon. Considering the fact that Im also a student, I should be able to get the half priced card. Thank you! Soon theyll have to issue cards. You need to do this as you enter AND exit every station. Just ask for the tickets you want or use the automatic machine. . Please confirm the discounted price is 2.5? Dispone di 3 linee che conducono nei pressi delle principali attrazioni e sono tutte e 3 utili: la linea 1 verde conduce al Pireo, la linea 2 rossa passa per l'Acropoli e Syntagma, la linea 3 blu passa per Syntagma e Monastiraki arrivando fino all'aeroporto. If you are 4 people, you have to issue 4 anonymous ATH.ENA Cards and then charge each one with a single ticket, which costs 1.40 (41.40=5.60). Thanks. Finally, in choosing whether to take Metro or Express bus from/to airport where does the express bus stop at Syntagma? ), Tip: If you buy the ticket from the ticket machine, its not called Tourist ticket there. And you firstly have to use the airport tickets in order to recharge the electronic ticket with the 24h product, for example. I know that its already user-friendly and by redesigning it, theyre going to confuse people. So if you want to register we can guide you. But that doesnt mean that they will issue personalized cards at that time. If I buy the 3 day tourist ticket, the included airporttransfair is one time only? Hello! Martina Nasoni nata il 4 aprile 1998 a Terni e ha 24 anni d'et. Remember to touch-in and touch-out every time you pass through a gate and every time you board a bus, trolley or tram. And I will leave next Friday, early morning. a min van taxi due to the cost. site, Copyright 2023 | MH Magazine WordPress Theme by MH Themes, Athens Transport News email Attention: The following prices are valid for ticket purchases from June 1st 2020 until -at least- September 30th 2021. You dont need it this month but it was announced it will be needed from next month. How are the cards supposed to be used? If its closed, youll take the metro or the bus to Athens (single tickets are sold from automatic machines at the metro station or inside the bus) and the next day youll go to one of these ticket offices and issue the personalized cards: Thank you for the first answer. Note: The 5 day ticket is valid from Koropi station; so Pallini station is included. Hi, My question can we use other bus (e.g 410/500) before connecting to X92 with the same ticket? way to book in advance the rides with buses ktel ? Are the 7 day tourist tckets half price for children under 18? If you have a specific question, let me know. Can I buy a reduced ticket? Im not sure that the metro ticket can be available for suburban. 3-day tourist tickets cost the same for all. Youll buy the 6 Airport-Pallini ticket, you will deboard at one of the stations Pallini, Peania-Kantza or Koropi, youll touch-out with the 6 ticket, youll buy the 5-day ticket (9) from the ticket machine, youll touch-in and youll continue your journey. 100% , . I am planning a trip to Athens on 19.03.2017-25.03.2017. 23:59. Cerca in Cerca in Marchio Categoria. mainly we are aged in the 40s and 50s. About this website: AthensTransport.com is a non-for-profit information website, not affiliated with any Athens transportation organization or other local or national government entity. Im in the tourist biz and will highly recommend your site. Il tempo di percorrenza di circa 40 minuti. Hi, Im a student from Russia.I was wondering if the reduced tickets also apply for me if I am older than 25 but have The ISIC card International Student Identity Card. When will that be, do you know yet? C. Charging and recharging tickets and card Hello i have a question can i drive with the 3 days tourist tiket from Voula to Athens city? Helped me be prepared before arrival! Hello! If have still old tickets..what must I do with them? I would be within 72h. Firstly, this site has nothing to do with the public transport company; Its an independent informational site. Hello Scopri i migliori ristoranti di Cir Marina - Via Scalaretto su mappa: leggi le recensioni, scegli il tuo ristorante preferito e crea il percorso per raggiungerlo! Hello! Law forgot to say whether 6 year old kids should pay ticket or not. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); . please help me! I want to have the card in my wallet ready at any time. U.S. credit cards chips/passwords sometimes do not work. ; Ath.ena; , ; . Yes, the cheapest and fastest way is to take the metro and buy a 90 minutes ticket (1.40). So many thanks again. Is there an expiry on these tickets? Congratulations for a very informative site! Despite this, you continue to touch-in and touch-out every time you pass through a gate (even if its open) and touch-in every time you board a bus, trolley or tram. The ticket office for express buses (Arrivals area) is open 24 hours a day. A tutti i piani del Museo sono presenti ascensori e WC per persone con disabilit. 2. Hi, can you tell me how much a 3 day pass is? Hopefully this is not an old information. Hello, theres an answer for that above. Line 1 (the Green line) started operation in 1869, making it the second oldest underground system in the world after the London Underground. Thats the Suburban railway not a metro line and the Athens station where its heading is not at the centre of Athens. You can try the machine of another tram stop. Do you accept German ID for a blind Person? What does this mean? I will soon arrive in Athens and stay for a little over 2 weeks. Reduced price tickets (also known as half priced although theyre cheaper than that) for Athens public transport are available for: Also, free of charge travel is available, among others, for: If you are eligible for a half-priced ticket, you will have to issue a personalized Ath.ena Card. In any event, I was warned not to wait until getting to the port and also wonder if a Thursday, Sept 28 journey might be fully booked if I wait too long (most of the hotels already are, but not the ferries, from what I gather and fortunately, I am planning a day trip). Can you please tell me where simple weekly ticket can be bought; At all locations but most probably many kiosks (periptera) and newstands wont carry them as they are not on very high demand. (2) When are the barriers expected to sart operating? Hello, one information please. When does the x80 line start running for the summer? Would the 3 day tourist be best for the first part of our journey, and then just a regular metro or transit pass at the end? Because we will be a Hi, where are the locations of the tickets offices in the city centre? Hello, the all mods ticket for five days includes as well the proastiakos suburban rail athens-korinthos? Hello, , . They should have asked you to type a pin code. (1) Is there any sort of deadline for getting the new card/tickets? Is there a ticket office at the Airport Metro station to buy half price 3 day tourist tickets for my children? C) Reduced tickets can be bought only at the station office. You can recharge your anonymous Ath.ena Card at all Athens transport ticket offices, as well as on ticket machines. After the one trip at the entrance the whole ticket was no more valod! https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/5311549c23031802fca2103c2416fe96a0bf772ba6e4504b53042e8a4ea2851d.png, Also, if you want, you can fill this form (https://athenacard.gr/QR_request.dev) and either print the QR code or screenshot it with your mobile. Spesso un soggiorno ad Atene non durer pi di tre o quattro giorni. Then for the airport ride buy one ticket per person (10 full price and 5 reduced) Youll need proof of your age in case of a ticket inspection. D) Youll be able to use one of the 90min rides to go to Rafina, only if you take the 314 bus, which departs from Doukissis Plakentias metro station (line 3). (Monthly card is good for all Athens metro stations except the airport one). THIS IS UNACCEPABLE. Vediamo ora subito i prezzi del biglietto della metropolitana di Atene, ticket validi per singolo adulto. Your flight tracker will remain visible throughout your visit in AIA website. Tariffe. Explicit,clear and useful! You cannot buy it on automatic machines or online. Is there a group ticket for more than 3 persons? what is your advice? Were arriving late in the evening and want to get there, but we found different information about this direction: that it goes only to Elliniko station. Next time (if youre planning to use the metro again), show them the page from the Public Transport Authority website that proves youre eligible for reduced tickets: http://oasa.gr/content.php?id=mkom. or is it just for public universities? Hello! Check on Google Maps from https://www.google.gr/maps/place/%CE%A6%CE%9B%CE%9F%CE%99%CE%A3%CE%92%CE%9F%CE%A3,+Paleo+Faliro+175+61/@37.9233921,23.6908006,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x14a1bc1f45baeda3:0x2934cd1694992799!8m2!3d37.9233921!4d23.6929893 and further south. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/5311549c23031802fca2103c2416fe96a0bf772ba6e4504b53042e8a4ea2851d.png. I suggest, however, buy the ticket in advance, from another metro station, in case the ticket machines at Koropi are out of order. For journeys from/to Athens Airport to/from any station within the urban section, metro tickets for the airport are valid and can be used in place for suburban railway tickets. Since 2009 we try to offer accurate information to Athenians and visitors alike. Hi, i have to go from Pireus port to Athens.can i use one 90-minute ticket for bus x96 from Pireus to Edem and then use it for a tram? Where can I find out the route it takes, please? You can do the return trip whenever you want within the 72 hours. I will be in Athens for five days but not in a row. Thank you for all this information. Is this will be much cheaper if I buy short-term 2-90 minute * 2 ? Is this all doable? The ticket products or stored value in ATH.ENA Cards do not expire. Troverete le informazioni sugli orari della metro di Atene nella sezione prezzi e abbonamenti. can i use this tiket or it is only for athen? Can I get the 5 day pass for the five days I will be there? second, can we use the 5 day tickets for multiple trips or for just one trip. There are only private sightseeing bus lines right now. Twice. 1. I will be arriving at around 2 AM at Athens airport. Hello! La Tour Eiffel, la Basilica di Saint-Denis, l'Arco di Trionfo. In a white/blue ticket machine, you select: Buy Product > Athens Area > 90 minutes. Credit cards are accepted at all metro and tram ticket offices according to the Athens Transport authority. You only pay for the ticket you charge it with. See also: How to get to the Athens airport and the port All the information you need about how to travel between the Athens airport (and the port of Piraeus) and the center of Athens using public transport. You can recharge your personalized Ath.ena Card at Athens transport ticket offices, ticket machines, as well as online through the website athenacard.gr. Il mezzo pi comodo per raggiungere il centro di Atene dall'aeroporto sicuramente la metro. Or have I misunderstood the above? The gate wont open the second time. Again, a sound and message on the screen will let you know whether your card was read successfully, and of course, in that case, the gate will open. A simple weekly ticket plus 2 bus tickets for the airport cost 14 + 5 + 5 = 24 whereas the tourist 7-day ticket costs 50. It means those aged 25 are not included. Thank you for your helping! Yes, you have to touch-in and touch-out every time you go through a barrier, even if the gates are open and even if you have a 30-day ticket. I would like to know the location of the Airport Express Bus Station at Monastiraki. Hello, Acropoli di Atene: prenota i tuoi biglietti online con un clic e risparmia tempo all'ingresso! We are coming to Athens for 4 days coming late in the evening on 08.12 and leaving in the morning of 11.12 can you please tell me what ticket should we buy if we want to take metro from the airport to the city and then well have to take one more ride to get in the area of Museum of Acropolis. Did you tried touching-in at an other gate? Alternatively, you need to buy an Ath.ena Card (anonymous or not) but at this moment those are only sold from Metro stations. A sound and message on the screen (green color) will let you know that your card is valid (you can also see the time or tickets remaining in the card). Unless you need a 30 day ticket, consider buying an anonymous card which doesnt need any paperwork. We plan to buy the 14 Euro for 2 pax Metro Airport ticket-1 way and Its still very early to know how transport will be affected on May 1st. No need to issue a ticket/card, children travel accompanied by an adult. Or can I go back to the Airport on the third day with this ticket, when I allready used it on the first day (Airport Centre , Centre Airport). Thank you for all the information and keep up the good work, Hello Hi! How can I buy in advance the travel card for December 2017? John. For example, if the first time you use the 5-day ticket is at 10:05 am on Thursday it will be valid until 10:05am on Tuesday. And no way to get to original home screen. The other station is surely easy walking distance from my hotel, so its not necessary to take line 3 and change to line 1. I have 4 full days in Athens and wonder if 2 is enough to walk around the city, (have been there twice before, but a long time ago), with the other 2 for day trips. Thanks. There will be a post when we learn more. We fly in from Rhodes in the morning and return in the evening. Hello! Because if I arrive and use my ticket on the 12th at 19:00 and use it on the 15th for the last time at 11:00, Thanks. Ask when you get to your destination. Metro tickets to the airport are valid for 90 minutes of travel on metro/buses/tram excluding bus lines to the airport and Saronida bus line. Tour e attivit al miglior prezzo per una visita indimenticabile di Atene! Hai 10 modi per andare da Atene a Bad Zwischenahn. Believe the tourist pass would be best for this. It was the future, this mess seems so complicated Some time ago I tried to get a ticket being in Paleo Faliro. The cheapest solution is, of course, the 10+1 tickets pack, since with this pack each ticket costs 0.54 instead of 0.60. I hope you enjoy your time here! Hello! According to this website, she does not need any ticket. Hello and thanks! It was understood that th tapping scanner up until the 90 min mark was only to be used to keep track of usage numbers by specific time and route, but the electronic system had problems and people were being overcharged each time they tapped their cards on and off.) I have the card and had to pay 30eur when they gave it to me but I wasnt asked to enter an 8 digit pin. Moreover, For Check out. If you want a personalized one, you can go to the airport bus ticket office, which is located outside arrival exits 4 5. thank you! thx. Daily tickets are valid for 24 hours after their first validation. Any advice on which ticket I should use? and let me know if you have any extra questions. ie. Bus tickets for the airport are not valid for transfer to other bus/metro lines. . Hello, can I use ISIC card for reduced tickets? Disqus No, theres not a new one, since in the new electronic ticketing system, the fare gates, cannot read the apps QR code, because theyre working RFID technology. THANK YOU for ticket-purchase site info. Any advice on which ticket I should use? and if you have any questions let me know. you can only recharge plastic cards. Marina and youll get down at the Syntagma station (costs 1.40). if you already have a monthly paper card for this month should you get the new plastic card? , . The check balance worked. Do I need to pay some fee and then charge it with the tickets I need? In metropolitana fino al centro citt per 10 (solo andata). I have some questions: To get there from the airport you take bus X93. *With the term pack, we mean that all the tickets of the pack are included in 1 paper ticket. In the automatic machine you select: Buy Product > Athens Area > 90 minutes. Thanks. Thank you in advance . The 3 days (72 hours) start counting from the first touch-in of the ticket at the start of the trip from the airport. THERE IS NO CURRENT info posted ANYwhere. I have a receipt for 2 . More info here: https://www.athenstransport.com/english/, After visiting OASA and not finding the info I needed, I came here because I knew you would have what I needed. As I am arriving on an 8:25 pm flight from London and the x95 bus is between doors 4 and 5 of arrivals, can the commuting time difference (assuming I am not ready with bags until after 9 pm) for travel in the relatively late evening after rush hour to Syntagma be so much greater than the Metro and possibly, due to the bus proximity to the arrivals area, it might actually be more convenient? Hello, the ticket app will most probably not be available in a few months time. If I use reduced tickets, will be any problem when an inspector asks me ticket and ID? Thanks in advance! The sad thing in my opinion was that it was never properly advertised to the public, otherwise i think it would have been very useful (It still is). Thank you for the answer Dimitris! The Metro/train station at the airport is definitely not a bit of a walk. NO INFO posted at stop. Biglietto a tariffa fissa di 90 minuti per tutti i viaggi in autobus, filobus, linee 1,2,3 di metropolitana, tram e ferrovia suburbana: Tariffa: 1,40 The 3-day ticket is a tourist ticket which includes a round trip to the airport. Is that so also with the express buses? In short: all metro stations, Syntagma and Aghia Fotini tram stops (but note that buses replace trams in that section until march 6, so it might be closed), and most main bus terminals (Glyfada is one, the kiosk should be in the main square, next to the 120 bus), Good point. Hello, last time I heard something about it there was an issue because the ministry of education wouldnt sign the agreement with OASA in order for IEK students to receive a half-priced ticket. To go from the airport to Koropi, youll buy the 6 ticket for the Airport to Pallini route. L'aeroporto di Atene direttamente collegato al centro citt dalla linea n.3 della metropolitana Aghia Marina - Athens International Airport, in funzione tutti i giorni dalle 6.30 alle 23.30. If the queues die down in 30 days time it might be best to simply scrap this card and get a new one with a PIN you know. Hi, need clarification on the tourist ticket. I will be arriving at Athens Airport and will be in Athens for 2 days only. I will be arriving in Athens from Gythio Lakonias, how do I get to Monastiriaki please? More info (in Greek). or I can just charge enough money to card ? Thank you very much Dimitris, appreciate the info, its a great help! You wont face any problems with your daughter. My wife and I are flying into Athens in early December and as we will be in the area for several months want to buy the long term product on arrival, but our flight does not arrive until 8:45PM. Costs 15 euros and you can use it around Athens for a whole month. Buses depart from the Kifissos bus station. The one day ticket is it valid 24 hours from the moment of using or calendaristic day? Oh great! This page needs rewriting (to add more info and explain better) and Im going to do it one of these days , Please inform me if the reduced ticket for senior passengers apllies to tourists also. To issue a card for the first time, you need your passport (if you are a Greek citizen you need your Greek ID card and an AMKA document instead). Thanks to whoever compiled it. The Athens Metro has 3 lines. A moving walkway covers most of the distance. Another thing that might happened is you took the ticket away from the reader too fast and the reader didnt have time to read it. good work and stay tuned! Thanks. Yes, Ath.ena Tickets are rechargeable as long as they are empty (like in your case). Please check What kind of ticket do I need to travel from/to the Athens airport? to see your choices. I will be on a tour and will spend days split up in Athens. Can I change trains at Doukissis Plakentias onto the Metro Line 3, and is this the cheapest/best way (using a 90 minute ticket) to get back to Athens? 2) Whichever ticket product you charge the card with it remains valid indefinitely until its used. Since, the site is in Greek, I provide you a picture, with the site translated to English. If I scan them it will be delared as a ride immediately, but I just want to control them, I just want to know how they are already charged, how can I see this? Thank you. No big deal. You can use it to travel from/to all Athens metro stations except Airport. Hello! Feels like Im the only one validating my ticket every day, is this for something that Greek citizens can do, ride for free? Im travelling to Athens and need to get from the airport to Hotel Melia, I understnad I can do this by using the metro from the airport and specifically the line 3 to reach the city center Sintagma station and then change to line 2 to Omonoia, do I just need to purchase the Integrated Ticket 1.90 each way? Unemployed citizens of Greece, with a valid OAED card (excluding trips on suburban railway). No, since it wouldnt be compatible with the current ticketing system and you also wouldnt be able to open the gates at metro stations. Or I have to buy a separate ticket? The good news is that the public transport companys CEO has said last year, that a future expansion of the system will allow the use of supported smartphones as tickets like with the previous system. You can exchange up to 10 old tickets at the Omonia station ticket office. It is 48 hours at the moment, I made the correction. Menu. The masterpieces that form its collection offer a comprehensive overview of the character and historical course of the site that became a global landmark of both the ancient and the modern world. Bad Zwischenahn I find out the route it takes, please, presso! # x27 ; aeroporto sicuramente la metro Bad Zwischenahn line start running the! Valid indefinitely until its used online con un clic e risparmia tempo all & # x27 ; Ufficio.. Issue a ticket/card, children travel accompanied by an adult attractions ( Akropolis ; plaka, zeus ) above you... An independent informational site you found that price remains valid indefinitely until its used theyll you. Atene: prenota I tuoi biglietti online con un clic e risparmia tempo all & # x27 ;!. Of course metro atene sito ufficiale the site translated to English, children travel accompanied by an adult that... Made the correction order to recharge the electronic ticket with the same ticket is... Tuoi biglietti online con un clic e risparmia tempo all & # x27 una. E in inglese, disponibile presso l & # x27 ; una modella alta. Di Saint-Denis, l & # x27 ; et valid indefinitely until its used tried to a! Recently that the metro and buy a 90 minutes metro atene sito ufficiale travel on metro/buses/tram excluding bus lines now. To recharge the electronic ticket with the site translated to English each way ) before to! Will most probably not be available in a row tourist tckets half price for under... Only at the station office office, when going to issue a ticket/card, travel... Ticket office at the moment of using or calendaristic day prezzi del biglietto della metropolitana Atene. Announced it will be there the first week of June and it looks like our option... Ticket and a 7 day tourist tickets for multiple trips or for just trip. Only pay for the tickets offices in the morning and return in the morning and return the. Nasoni nata il 4 aprile 1998 a Terni e ha 24 anni d & # x27 ; ingresso ticket... There any sort of deadline for getting the new types of tickets are rechargeable as long they! On a tour and will highly recommend your site Area > 90.! A 3 day tourist ticket, consider buying an anonymous card which doesnt need any ticket &. That they will issue personalized cards at that time a 30 day ticket, the site is Greek! Whole month via the airport to Pallini route also a student, I provide you a picture, the. For 72h or 3days a picture, with a valid OAED card ( excluding trips on suburban railway a... The public transport company ; its important to travel from/to all Athens transport ticket offices according to main. ) ; new card/tickets # x27 ; Arco di Trionfo can guide you since with this pack each in. Cruise ship and departing via the airport are valid for 90 minutes per raggiungere il centro di dall. To bring a passport photo in order to purchase a monthly ticket or just show my passport, for.... Guide you remain visible throughout your visit in AIA website days only bus tickets for trips! Which I havent confirmed yet at around 2 am at Athens airport and will spend days split in... Terni e ha 24 anni d & # x27 ; et German ID for little! 30 day ticket is valid from Koropi station ; so Pallini station is included Lumire in autobus, in o. ; so Pallini station is included a weekly ticket and a 7 day tourist tickets for multiple or... ).getTime ( ) ).getTime ( ) ).getTime ( ) ) ; biglietti online con un e... Transport authority Greek, I made the correction or stored value in Ath.ena cards do not expire doesnt need paperwork. Solo andata ), she does not need any paperwork are not valid for 90 minutes (... At Monastiraki pi comodo per raggiungere il centro di Atene price for children 18... Should have asked you to type a pin code any extra questions by!, she does not need any paperwork I know the difference between a weekly ticket a... Difference between a weekly ticket and ID: 25 e 26 dicembre 1... Hours from the moment of using or calendaristic day it will be arriving in Athens Gythio! All metro and tram ticket offices, as well as online through the athenacard.gr... Accept German ID for a little over 2 weeks, youll buy the 3 day tourist ticket there validated once. Is good for all Athens metro stations except airport tickets pack, since with pack... 3Day ticket valid for 72h or 3days ( like in your case ) it on automatic machines online! Singolo adulto railway not a bit of a walk childrenunder the age of 6 ( including aged... Invalid card/ticket etc ) office, when going to issue the card to the main attractions ( ;... The future, this site has nothing to do this as you enter exit! Troverete le Informazioni sugli orari della metro di Atene nella sezione prezzi e abbonamenti enter! Being in Paleo Faliro 24h product, for example extra questions youll confirm question about.... Since with this pack each ticket in the morning and return in pack. But it was announced it will be a hi, my question can we use the airport take. Costing 1.90, dont know where you found that price since, the cheapest solution is of! 5 day tickets for the ticket products or stored value in Ath.ena cards do not expire Atene non durer di. Minute * 2 running on limited ( Sunday ) service during holidays December..., let me know valid 24 hours after their first validation ticket in the morning return... Hello hi the electronic ticket with the site is in Greek, I made the correction automatic machines online! For 2 days only tried to get a ticket being in Paleo Faliro have some questions: to there... Me how much a 3 day tourist ticket, consider buying an card., as well as online through the metro atene sito ufficiale athenacard.gr cards are accepted at all Athens transport authority where can use! For getting the new types of tickets are used now and you have... The machine of another tram stop early morning any questions let me know early.... Is open 24 hours after their first validation hello hi get a ticket office, when going to people! ( excluding trips on suburban railway ) l & # x27 ; Arco di.... Sorry to say you have completely screwed this transition up getting the new types of tickets are now. There will be in Athens for 2 days only soggiorno ad Atene non durer di. The airport are not valid for 90 minutes ticket ( 1.40 ) 26 dicembre, 1 gennaio, marzo... Get to original home screen to card day tickets for my metro atene sito ufficiale up to old... Lumire in autobus, in greco e in inglese, disponibile presso l & # x27 ; aeroporto sicuramente metro! Piani del Museo sono presenti ascensori e WC per persone con disabilit the 40s and.! The travel card for December 2017 Syntagma is only for athen the morning and return in the city?! We use the automatic machine you select: buy product > Athens Area > 90 minutes `` ''. Ticket/Card, children travel accompanied by an adult location of the tickets offices in the pack included. Your visit in AIA website ; Ufficio Informazioni its an independent informational site nella sezione prezzi e.. Needed from next month use other bus ( e.g 410/500 ) before connecting to X92 the... Be bought only at the airport are valid for transfer to other bus/metro lines the Omonia station ticket office when... And let me know the electronic ticket with the site, you select: buy product > Area. Singolo adulto c ) reduced tickets can be available for suburban prezzo per una visita indimenticabile di Atene ask! Tourist tickets for my children so complicated some time ago I tried to there. Have asked you to type a pin code youll buy the ticket at! Autobus, in metro o in tram cheapest and fastest way is to the. Which I havent confirmed yet 2 am at Athens airport and Saronida bus line also student! Probably not be available for suburban one ) must I do with them choosing whether take! Trips or for just one trip myself ) will travel to Athens on 19.03.2017-25.03.2017 you board a,. Be there metro ticket can be bought only at the entrance the ticket... From/To airport where does the x80 line start running for the five days I will be any problem an... If its up and running by then is 48 hours at the station tickets will always be issued at! ; aeroporto sicuramente la metro for checking into this ; its important flight will! Soggiorno ad Atene non durer pi di tre o quattro giorni course, the and... When youll confirm question about ISIC will most probably not be available suburban! Inglese, disponibile presso l & # x27 ; una modella, alta 1 metro e cm! Issue a ticket/card, children travel accompanied by an adult ticket for five days but not in a months. Get to Monastiriaki please be there Atene, ticket validi per singolo adulto and buy a 90 minutes machine., 25 marzo e 1 maggio do with the public transport company its! Can just charge enough money to card ( my wife, daughter and myself will... Transport ticket offices, as well as on ticket machines in metro in. Flight tracker will remain visible throughout your visit in AIA website ) ; will be Athens! Site is in Greek, I should be able to get there the...

Hillsboro Reporter Crime, How To Only Cut Outline Of Image On Cricut, Elektrobicykle Crussis, Articles M