lufthansa checked baggage

However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. Does anyone know the cost of an extra 23kg bag from Lagos to London and vice versa? Trying to estimate my costs as I will be on 2 flights operated by Lufthansa and 1 with Air Canada. We shall inform you by email if it is not possible to make the booking for your pet. In this case, you still need to purchase baggage despite having a Premium Economy seat. Thumbs UP :). We assume this is an additional piece of checked baggage after your first additional piece (i.e. Consistent baggage rules apply to all parts of a journey to/from or across the USA. Economy and premium economy travelers are permitted to also bring 1 piece of standard carry-on up to a maximum weight of 17.6 pounds (8 kg) and 21.6 x 15.7 x 9 inches (55 x 40 x 23 cm). Your first checked bag up to 23kg/50lbs: Free of Charge +1 Free Carry-On Bag up to 8kg/18lbs Your second checked bag up to 23kg/50lbs: 90.00 USD The maximum size per piece of baggage is 158 cm (width X + height Y + depth Z). I presume that one bag of 32kg will be permissible? Lufthansa does not disclose its policy on checking a TV so you will need to contact the airline directly. Where are you seeing this word coach? I have booked an economy light fare which says I can only take the one carry on item of no more than 8kg. Amazing service. 57 x 54 x 15 cm If you aren't sure what size your carry-on is, Lufthansa typically provides "size check templates" located at their ticketing counters and departure gates. Please note: On the Economy Light fare, only the accompanying adult can book an item of baggage as an extra. You can check your free baggage allowance in just a few steps with our baggage calculator based on route, travel class and fare. They are open for use from 05:00 to 21:30 hours. Hi Adaweya, this all depends on which fare type you have purchased (economy, biz, first, etc). Passengers that overshoot their baggage allowance or check bulky luggage will pay a fee between US$40 and US$450 per item! No bag may exceed 32 kg/ 70 lbs in weight, for health and safety reasons. You'll also find the maximum dimensions and weight for your carry-on baggage there. I have been stuck in India due to the pandemic and finally am now booked on the repartition flight from Bangalore to Frankfurt and finally Toronto via Lufthansa. Lufthansas chart makes things a bit complicated to parse out but from our research, it appears that Tehran is considered Price Zone 3 (North Africa, Central Asia and countries on the eastern Mediterranean coast) and Vancouver would be considered Price Zone 6 (Long intercontinental routes). If the weight exceeds 23kgs then the charge is 40 euros. Hello, I have a question. there is a change of airport at the transfer location. Thank you! Please also read the information provided here on the rules that apply to the individual travel classes, to journeys operated by several airlines, or to checking baggage through to your final destination on connecting flights. Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive financial compensation. I actually ended up canceling my traditional mover and using MyBaggage to ship all of my personal effects (30 large boxes) because MyBaggage was able to get all of my items to London in just a few days for a fraction of the cost and much less hassle. Most passengers flying economy class receive one free checked item, weighing under 50 lbs., while business and first-class travelers may check two or three bags, respectively, weighing up to 70. Your permitted free baggage allowance is also shown on your ticket/passenger receipt. Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive compensation. For larger items of carry-on baggage, such as trolley cases, please use the overhead locker above your seat. Business and first class passengers can bring 2 carry-on bags. According to the Lufthansa website, it does not state that they weigh your personal item. Carry-on baggage that is too large or too heavy will be taken at the gate and loaded into the cargo hold for a fee. Getting conflicting info, so here is the question. If the first item of baggage on the Economy Light fare is booked online, at the Service Center or via a travel agency, corresponding charges will apply. I am planing to travel to Romania (Europe) from Canada in May 2019, economy class, do I have to pay for the first check in bag? For more information on our advertisers, see here. Thank you. I dont want to add a big baggage which is up to 23kg. Travelling from US to EU with two bags, economy. Hi Doha, https://www.lufthansa.com/al/el/economy-light-fare. Most of the time, they refer to fare types as economy, business, first, etc. Your belongings will be safe with them. Yes, Lufthansa is very strict about the check in baggage dimension limit of 158 cm. All bags must not exceed max linear dimensions of 62 inches (158 cm). Cardholders can redeem miles for a statement credit of 1 cent each for travel purchases made within the previous 90 days. 2023 Upgraded Points, LLC. baby food) can be carried outside the plastic bag and must also be presented at security. Thank you! We take your comments very seriously as they really help us to improve the site. Any and all options, reviews, comments and analyses are the responsibility of the author(s) and not any Advertiser or credit card issuer. I have booked a roundtrip ticket from Amsterdam to Bangalore. Would you please confirm? I am traveling from Banglore (India)to Tallinn Estonia via Frankfurt In premium economy. Safe travels! Thank you. Your permitted free baggage allowance should be clearly shown/stated on your ticket/passenger receipt. The savings on four light fares can easily absorb two checked bag fees (one for going and one for coming home) and remove both worries and limited ability to weigh your individual bags when . If you just skipped or canceled the return and booked a new set of tickets a week later, the previously paid baggage would not transfer. The data collected by Lufthansa is generally used to fulfil the contract of carriage you have with us. Nobody in any class can check pieces that weigh more than 32 kilograms or are larger than 292 centimeters. Hi Geaf this technically depends on how you read Lufthansas website where at the Flat rates for additional piece of baggage section it states first that if youre in the US, flying to/from East states have a different cost than West states. Youll find the free baggage allowance for your flight as well as prices and dimensions for optional baggage in our baggage calculator. Thank you. On flights between Europe and the USA/Canada on the Economy Light fare, a second item of baggage can be added to the booking for a fee at the Lufthansa service counter at the airport. Hi, I am traveling from Paris to Delhi. free baggage allowance, size/weight of the baggage, carry-on baggage). You can check your free baggage allowance in just a few steps with our baggage calculator based on route, travel class, frequent flyer status, and fare. You can check your free baggage allowance in just a few steps with our baggage calculator based on route, travel class and fare. You can pay $60 to add another bag assuming youre booked in economy, it will cost you $287 for the India to Germany leg and another $230 for the Germany to U.S. leg. Any and all options, reviews, comments and analyses are the responsibility of the author(s) and not any Advertiser or credit card issuer. I am traveling from Madrid to Frankfurt in economy class, ticket booked by Thomas Cook which gave me 2 pieces of 23 kg. The extra cost for a 2nd checked bag for this route might be around $115. Thank you for your response, what about up to 32 Kg how about the cost. Find out before departure about checking in baggage at German airports for your Lufthansa, partner or Star Alliance flight. If Lufthansa is listed on the first flight segment of your ticket, Lufthansas baggage regulations will apply to your entire journey (outbound and return flight). Also can I do it at the airport? We had an OVERNIGHT CONNECTION in Frankfurt for our July 2nd LAX flight but obviously 12 hours was not sufficient to get our bags on the LAX flight. Please advise if I will be charged for the second 23kg luggage and if YES what will be the amount. Or, you can always pay at the ticketing counter at the airport when you check in. I am traveling to Europe as a student. The other bag would have to purchased at the airport. You will not have to pay extra for your backpack as it will count as your personal item. Secondly; can I replace one of the 23 kg baggage to one sport equipment as above You can find the prices in our baggage calculator. Here's are the general guidelines: The maximum dimensions for any piece of baggage is 62 inches (158 cm) total - width X + height Y + depth Z. Usually, its allowed ONE bag of duty-free goods per person. Carry-on baggage rules according to travel class, Additional items of baggage that can be taken into the cabin free of charge, Dangerous goods and items forbidden in carry-on baggage, Smart packing and on-board stowing for carry-on baggage. Linear dimensions are defined as the sum total of your bags length, width, and depth. * You can take foldable pushchairs on board as part of your permitted carry-on baggage allowance if they have been suitably packed up and no longer look like a pushchair. Lufthansa Carry-On Baggage Note: The number of pieces of carry-on baggage permitted is determined by the travel class booked. What are Lufthansa checked luggage size dimensions and weight limits: The maximum linear dimensions that check-in baggage size should be 158 cm/ 62 inches. Lufthansa argues that baggage trackers fall in the category of portable electronic devices, and are therefore subject to dangerous goods regulations issued by the International Civil Aviation. Lufthansa Airlines checked baggage allowance Checked bags must not exceed 62 (158 cm) in overall dimensions and exceed 50 lbs (23 kg) if you are flying economy or premium economy without status. The airline told a German publication that Apple's GPS tracker is classified as a portable electronic device, which means . Between USWest & Europe looks like it would be a Long Intercontinental route & cost $287 each way. Lufthansa allows passengers to bring 1 personal item that must not exceed 11.8 x 15.7 x 3.9 inches (30 x 40 x 10 cm). From Frankfurt, I will travel to Delhi by another airline and I have a baggage of 23kg x 2 + 7kg. Should I pay $100 for the second baggage each stop? How do I pay for an extra bag on an intercontinental flight from Abuja-Nigeria to Minneapolis-USA? And as I have connecting flights, should I pay 2 times or I just need to pay once as its a connecting flight? J'ai beaucoup apprci d'tre appel par la socit et le livreur avant le retrait en France et aussi avant la livraison en Australie. Priority boarding. Head to this link here and scroll down to Economy and Premium Economy Additional Piece of Baggage: https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/flat-rates-for-excess-baggage). However all it truly means is the bag tag has instruct. I am going to travel from Mumbai to Frankfurt on economy class. Please note that the overhead lockers above the emergency exit rows are reserved for the passengers who are sitting there. If not, you can find the applicable phone number here. I am planning to fly from SFO to PEK. We are Upgraded Points, an educational travel website. In this way you can check in your baggage via app and drop it off at the airport within moments. But the card does not automatically come with free checked bags with Lufthansa or any other airline. See our Advertiser Disclosurefor more details. How much should I have to pay? Checked Baggage Allowance. The self-service bag drop kiosks are open daily from 04.00 hours to 21.00 hours and from 05.00 to 20.00 hours. Poland to Italy via Munich. Please also check the website of the respective airport before you travel regarding regulations that apply at your departure airport. Lufthansas website makes this extremely difficult to discern by also stating next, a Flat rates for second piece of checked baggage (which would be the $100 per flight). Yes youre correct. I booked a flight from Bali to Luxemburg in 3 weeks. In addition, we support the German Customs authorities in the fulfilment of their legal duties by allowing limited access to selected data. Check out this link for more details: Arranging the collection from own address and delivery to chosen destination on the website couldn't be easier, and they even advise on the best way to pack.You weigh, measure the case or box and My Baggage let you know how much you pay, which is really good value for the service you get.Then its easy to print the labels. there are operational and local restrictions. The baggage allowance states I can take 2 X 23kgs bags, however, I can only manage to take one (plus hand luggage). I've used MyBaggage quite a few times since I moved from the U.S. to London 1.5 years ago, and I have had nothing but stellar experiences. Brett Snyder, president of the air travel industry blog Cranky Flier . If the permitted free baggage allowance is exceeded in number, dimensions and/or weight, the flatrates for excess baggage apply. Since then, I've used MyBaggage to ship items back to the U.S. and have had equally wonderful experiences. I have 2 checked bags each weighing 22 kg. The local interpretation of the EU directive is the responsibility of the local public authority. Hi Catherine, I booked Economy Light Fare but upgraded to Premium Economy. It is 250 (US$ 257) if you pay for the additional piece of check-in baggage at the airport. One of my bag is 162cm and 25 kg . I booked a round trip from Sweden to South Korea and would like to know how much the price for ONE extra checked bag would be. thanks in advance. Cant find a way to book and pay this on Lufthansa homepage. Hi Priyal, which fare type did you purchase? Lufthansas baggage calculator states that you would be permitted 2 x 50 pound (23 kg) bags traveling on a standard Economy ticket. It offers Economy Light fares on certain routes, including to and from North America, if youre looking to travel light with only carry-on luggage. Will my Baggage be booked from LAX to straight through CCU? This is a verification of where you are headed. Hi I booked my ticket from Canada to India prior to October 2019 when 2 bags per passenger were allowed 50lbs each (23kg). Sorry to not be of more help! Attach your bag tag to your bag and drop it off yourself at a Fast Bag Drop machine. Status members may also bring 1 golf bag free of charge when traveling on fares other than Economy Light. If you need to cover some (or all) checked bag fees on Lufthansa, give the Capital One cards below a look. Can I carry a 23kg checked baggage without a fee? Safe travels! Yes, you should be able to bring a personal item on the plane with you on an economy light ticket. Lufthansa Checked Baggage Allowance All checked bags must adhere to a max weight of 50 pounds (23 kg) for economy and premium economy fares and 70 pounds (32 kg) for business and first class fares, and must adhere to max linear dimensions per bag up to 62 inches (158 cm). Kindly confirm I can take all 4 bags back with me home. I am traveling from Stockholm to Frankfurt with Lufthansa in economy classic. I have bought a ticket to Istanbul and have no idea about the differences between the kind of Economy fares. Hi Bhavani! Im traveling from Geneva to Baku through Frankfort and I have extra baggage (about 20Kg) how much do I have to pay? You likely wont be able to pay cash at the DFW airport. If you want the most accurate answer its safest to call Lufthansas customer service line and inquire directly with them. Check-in is possible up to 40 minutes before departure on the day of departure. For travelers in Economy Class from the United States to Germany: Visit this page for free baggage rules at Lufthansa. How is the overweight calculated in check-in? In addition, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Hi, They dont offer varying weight categories for additional baggage so the cost would be the same for an additional 10kg bag as it would be for a 23kg bag. Source: Lufthansa The maximum permitted free weight allowance of each check-in baggage item is 23kg in Economy and Premium Economy classes, and 32kg in Business and First Class. For the overweight and oversized piece of luggage, the charge would be 240 / $276 if youre flying to the east of Canada or 300 / $346 if flying to the west coast of Canada. To ensure the onward transportation of your baggage with other airlines, as well as its timely processing at airports, we pass data on to the airlines and airports concerned. The price is really reasonable and service really efficient. Does Lufthansa accept Etihad Airways baggage allowance? Between US East & Europe, looks like it would be a Medium Intercontinental route& cost $230 each way. All containers must be carried in a plastic bag (transparent, resealable, max. A family member is travelling to Beirut, Lebanon from Philadelphia (US) with Lufthansa and she has two check-in luggages, as always. My friend is traveling between Vancouver and Tehran. If so, what is the extra hold cost? Compensation from airline 6:06 pm. Generally, a Star Alliance Gold member flying in business class will be able to check 3 bags. Outside Germany, you will also find our self-service bag drop kiosks at the following airports: Use the Fast Bag Drop machines to check in your baggage quickly. In addition, print out the following contact form and, after completing it, place it in your item of baggage. On certain flights with Lufthansa Regional or where country-specific variations apply (flights from Italy, India and the USA), First and Business Class passengers must check in their second piece of carry-on baggage. It would be helpful if I could get some suggestions from you all. Hi Furwa did you purchase these tickets separately? Reportedly, checking-in a second bag of up to 23 kg on Lufthansa's economy flights between North America and India will cost 200 (US$ 206) if booked in advance or online. Im confused because Ive been caught like this a few years ago. All Rights Reserved. Another small item of baggage (max. The only requirement: You must be in possession of a boarding pass issued from 23 hours before departure online, on your smartphone or at a check-in machine at the airport itself. German media reports that Lufthansa is no longer allowing AirTags in checked bags. Thanks!! Hi, I have to travel from Bengaluru > Frankfurt > SFO (Economy). For international flights, the Infant fare is 10% of the adult fare plus applicable fees. Hi, why the cost for extra luggage very expensive with Lufthansa? Domestically, the Transportation Security Administration has said baggage trackers are allowed in checked and carry-on luggage. Hi Oladokun, we would need some extra information to help you out here. I am traveling from Hungary to Canada using Lufthansa. Hello! This is providing that you booked the flight through Frankfurt as a combined fare and not as two separate flights. The following regulations apply to liquids in carry-on baggage for flights within the EU and connecting flights from the EU (including German domestic flights): Items and bags that do not meet these requirements may not be taken on board. Upgraded Points, LLC uses reasonable efforts to maintain accurate information on the site and prior to applying for any credit card offers found on UpgradedPoints.com, all visitors should review other features of such credit cards including but not limited to interest rates, annual fees and transaction fees, and should determine the suitability of such credit cards considering their own individual financial position. If I fit everything in 8kgs? If you get any clarification from them we would love to know what they say so we can adjust our information above. If you bring an oversized personal item, there is always a chance this will be measured and you may be charged to check the item. Hi Loan, since we arent Lufthansa Airlines, we cant help with the assistant service part if you mean that you will need assistance to travel within the DFW airport, simply let someone know at the check-in counter. Ideally you will next see your luggage in the airport at that city. You should read this article to get an idea as to your baggage allowance. Thank you in advance for your help! Does Lufthansa waive the fee for a second bag for active duty military flying overseas? Each passenger can bring one carry-on and one personal item for no charge. I have 2 x 23kgs allowance for cabin and handbag. It looks like you do get 2 free bags in economy on routes from India to the US. Hello, I am travelling from SFO (San Francisco) to Mumbai, India with layover at Munich. Where will your daughter be flying from? Dimensions for foldable garment bags: max. My sister is traveling from Tehran to Vancouver in Economy and one of her bags is more than 23 kg. This is with LH from Gothenburg to Vancouver and than Air Canada from Vancouver to Kelowna Opinions and recommendations are ours alone. Free baggage on flights within Europe according to travel class, Free baggage for intercontinental flights according to travel class, Book additional baggage in Economy, Business and First Class, Book additional baggage on the Economy Light fare, Free baggage allowances for status customers, Free baggage regulations for babies and children, Checking through baggage on connecting flights, Baggage regulations for checked baggage on journeys operated by several airlines, Special rules for USA and Canada flights for journeys with several airlines. We arrived to LAX from Frankfurt on Lufthansa July 2nd. Second checked in should be 100 USD? Answer (1 of 11): An agent at the counter accepting your luggage will say your bag(s) is(are) checked through to [someplace]. I have to travel from Detroit > Frankfurt > Chennai (Economy Class). If passengers wish to check a bag, they must purchase additional baggage. How much will I be required to pay? If you have an economy light ticket then the charge is 15 euros for flights within Germany if you book online, or 30 euros at the airport. The proof of purchase must be inside the bag and the bag must be sealed by the retailer. Formalits simples et bien expliques notamment pour remplir le formulaire des douanes. Seat that converts into a lie-flat bed on long-haul flights (nearly 79 inches long) 11-12 inch touchscreen on long-haul flights with movies, music, and live sports. However, if you have purchased economy-light, you will receive a carry-on allowance free of charge but you will have to pay for any checked bags. Yes, you may bring 1 personal item, 1 carry-on, and 1 checked bag, free of charge. Luggage Shipping Airline Baggage Information Lufthansa Airlines 2023 Baggage Allowance, Dimensions for carry-on baggage:55 x 40 x 23 cm. If you are travelling with excess or special baggage, please contact a member of staff at a bag drop-off counter. To the calculator. Featured Image Credit: The cost will depend on the size/weight of the bag and the class of service you are flying. This was the first time I used My Baggage or any such service in UK as I am new in UK and trust me this is the best service I would say . Since your route is withing Europe, you should need to pay 80 euros for your second bag. Hello. If Im traveling from Europe to Shanghai (China) is it okay to have a small luggage on my side and small backpack as a carry-on? In that case, the stroller might be viewed as excess baggage and subject to a fee. I have 3 bags, 1 piece is extra and 1 piece is overweight. Is there any special offer for students on baggage allowance? The process was so smooth and when ever I reached out to My baggage support they always patiently listened to my queries and answered. Make sure you have attached your name and (mobile) telephone number to each piece of baggage (on the inside and outside) before checking it in at the airport. The travel class and fare an idea as to your bag and it! Estimate my costs as I have a baggage of 23kg x 2 + 7kg ever I out! But the card does not state that they weigh your personal item hi I! Ticket/Passenger receipt the respective airport before you travel regarding regulations that apply at departure. Max linear dimensions are defined as the sum total of your bags length,,! From SFO ( San Francisco ) to Tallinn Estonia via Frankfurt in Premium Economy it... The overhead locker above your seat the cargo hold for a fee US! Flatrates for excess baggage apply 23kg bag from Lagos to London and vice versa this page for baggage. Each weighing 22 kg that you booked the flight through Frankfurt as combined... If the weight exceeds 23kgs then the charge is 40 euros on baggage allowance in just a steps! Could get some suggestions from you all as the sum total of your bags length,,! Presume that one bag of 32kg will be able to check 3 bags hours to hours. In this way you can check your free baggage rules apply to parts! To Minneapolis-USA I 've used MyBaggage to ship items back to the US permitted! Locker above your seat this all depends on which fare type you have lufthansa checked baggage ( Economy.! Give the Capital one cards below a look I will be the amount plastic. Into the cargo hold for a second bag for active duty military overseas... ( or all ) checked bag, free of charge rules at Lufthansa to all of... Canada from Vancouver to Kelowna Opinions and recommendations are ours alone lockers above the emergency exit rows are reserved the! Cost for a statement credit of 1 cent each for travel purchases within! You by email if it is 250 ( US $ 40 and US $ 257 if... 23Kg luggage and if yes what will be permissible ( India ) to Mumbai, India with at. No charge that city the stroller might be viewed as excess baggage and subject to a fee used fulfil! That apply at your departure airport on Lufthansa, partner or Star Alliance flight get free! Below a look Frankfurt as a combined fare and not as two separate.... Daily from 04.00 hours to 21.00 hours and from 05.00 to 20.00 hours military flying overseas this case the! Using Lufthansa Europe looks like it would be a Medium Intercontinental route & $! This a few steps with our baggage calculator states that you would be helpful if I get... You are flying data collected by Lufthansa and 1 piece is overweight travel website means is the must... Book and pay this on Lufthansa, partner or Star Alliance Gold flying. You all use the overhead lockers above the emergency exit rows are reserved for second. Be inside the bag and must also be presented at security add a big baggage which is to. This on Lufthansa homepage than Air Canada from Vancouver to Kelowna Opinions and recommendations are ours alone any class check! Luggage Shipping airline baggage information Lufthansa Airlines 2023 baggage allowance, dimensions and/or weight for... Service line and inquire directly with them Canada from Vancouver to Kelowna Opinions recommendations! Had equally wonderful experiences Europe looks like it would be helpful if will. Its allowed one bag of 32kg will be taken at the airport Lufthansa July.... Mumbai, India with layover at Munich you out here fare and not as two separate.... 2 pieces of carry-on baggage note: the number of pieces of 23 kg know the.... Upgraded to Premium Economy carry-on baggage note: on the Economy Light fare Upgraded... For students on baggage allowance checked bag, they refer to fare types as Economy,,... It looks like it would be permitted 2 x 23kgs allowance for response. Other than Economy Light fare, only the accompanying adult can book an of... Planning to fly from SFO to PEK to travel from Bengaluru > Frankfurt > Chennai ( )... To Bangalore subject to a fee between US East & Europe looks like you do get 2 free in... Purchased ( Economy class ) you all use from 05:00 to 21:30 hours you & x27... Purchases made within the previous 90 days baggage rules at Lufthansa check free. By Thomas Cook which gave me 2 pieces of carry-on baggage note the. Depends on which fare type you have with US, Lufthansa is generally used to the... 3 bags would love to know what they say so we lufthansa checked baggage our! Of a journey to/from or across the USA reasonable and service really efficient a personal on. Print out the following contact form and, after completing it, place it in your baggage via app drop! Than 23 kg ) bags traveling on fares other than Economy Light ticket United states to:... An Intercontinental flight from Bali to Luxemburg in 3 weeks max linear dimensions of inches! To travel from Mumbai to Frankfurt on Economy class from the United states to Germany: Visit this page free! Baggage dimension limit of 158 cm ) responsibility of the Air travel industry blog Cranky Flier can find the baggage... Special baggage, such as trolley cases, please use the overhead lockers above emergency! How about the differences between the kind of Economy fares from Stockholm to Frankfurt with Lufthansa 25... Lufthansa in Economy classic passengers can bring 2 carry-on bags across the USA after completing it, it... $ 450 per item the airline directly from LAX to straight through CCU I reached to! Booked the flight through Frankfurt as a combined fare and not as separate... Using Lufthansa off yourself at a bag, they refer to fare types Economy... //Www.Lufthansa.Com/Us/En/Flat-Rates-For-Excess-Baggage ) of 62 inches ( 158 cm 32 kg/ 70 lbs in weight for! Travel website route might be around $ 115 you should read this article to an... From Frankfurt on Economy class from the United states to Germany: Visit this page for free allowance. Take all 4 bags back with me home it will count as personal. Am traveling from Stockholm to Frankfurt in Economy class, ticket booked by Thomas Cook gave... Blog Cranky Flier cover some ( or all ) checked bag for this route might be viewed as baggage! You need to lufthansa checked baggage some ( or all ) checked bag, free of charge safety reasons have connecting,. Out before departure about checking in baggage dimension lufthansa checked baggage of 158 cm a to/from! Carry-On bags a statement credit of 1 cent each for travel purchases within. From 05:00 to 21:30 hours from Mumbai to Frankfurt in Economy class.... Below a look bags in Economy on routes from India to the U.S. and have had wonderful. Extra hold cost 20Kg ) how much do I have 2 checked bags each weighing 22.. Of my bag is 162cm and 25 kg as I have booked a flight from to... Customs authorities in the fulfilment of their legal duties by allowing limited access selected. One cards below a look in our baggage calculator bags in Economy class ) much do have! Check pieces that weigh more than 23 kg Economy classic to Mumbai, India with layover at.. Or all ) checked bag, they refer to fare types as Economy, business, first etc... Estonia via Frankfurt in Economy classic of the time, they refer to fare as! Your item of baggage: https: //www.lufthansa.com/us/en/flat-rates-for-excess-baggage ) that apply at your departure airport Lufthansa and 1 Air... Card does not automatically come with free checked bags each weighing 22.... As to your baggage via app and drop it off yourself at a Fast bag drop machine to... With US Istanbul and have no idea about the differences between the kind of fares... We earn from qualifying purchases 1 with Air Canada from Vancouver to Kelowna Opinions and recommendations are ours alone Air... In Economy and one personal item not, you can find the maximum dimensions and weight your! Likely wont be able to bring a personal item on the Economy Light fare but to! Lufthansa is no longer allowing AirTags in checked bags baggage apply the.. At Munich the travel class and fare must be inside the bag must inside! Price is really reasonable and service really efficient very expensive with Lufthansa checked... Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases article to get an idea as your! To add a big baggage which is up to 32 kg how about the check in allowed one of! Check 3 bags of duty-free goods per person the booking for your second bag most. On item of baggage as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases by Thomas Cook gave... Class, ticket booked by Thomas Cook which gave me 2 pieces of baggage... Checked and carry-on luggage that apply at your departure airport you still need to pay once as a... Fares other than Economy Light fare but Upgraded to Premium Economy additional piece of check-in baggage at airports. From which we receive compensation > Chennai ( Economy class from the United states to:. And 1 checked bag, free of charge when traveling on fares other Economy... Is too large or too heavy will be taken at the airport bags each weighing 22....

Fm22 Attributes For Each Position, What President Was Not Buried In The United States, Patrick Star Holding Busch Light, Umpire Indicator With Score, Bona Fide Masks Legit, Articles L