loki x reader he takes care of you

Searching for her sunglasses she grazed her fingertips along the table until she located them. It now resided in the condo that he shared with y/n for a week now. I helped them stop the bad guys who hurt good people. You both gazed at the ceiling before turning to each other. A very irresponsible place to put it, Loki had thought from the moment she put it there. The embarrassing fact is that you never had had a boyfriend before or even kissed someone! They were brought various glasses of champagne. I wear the mask and the glasses because I have a umskin condition? He said more like a question, and if I get too much sun or light, it could damage it. Hearing how you were stubbornly persistent on getting him on the team, even going as far as to fight with the only family you ever had, made the ache in his heart worsen at what he was about to do soon. Y/N had been living through the world through touch and the materials she felt were all very different. It will break her heart if she finds out Ive lied. Taking Care Of The Avengers (Loki x Reader) (under edit) Fanfiction. A mute Enhanced and Loki both move in to the Avengers tower on the same day. He seemed distracted by the view outside. You try to hide your face since you look horrible. Bracing yourself, you tugged the weapon out and wondered why it looked so familiar. While being completely distracted by this small task, your body followed the pillow and you fell from the couch and onto your stomach with a hard thud. You were ready to fall hard into whatever this was blossoming between you two. I love you Loki, my lovemy special snowflake. You teased knowing that he secretly loved the nicknames you had given him. Im sorry., Dont be the door bell rang and her fathers voice was heard from the other side, Ill be off. The artist was happy. Even Thor was a bit skeptical but he trusted his brothers love for you and that this was a genuine task you two deserve. Hey, you mumbled and Loki stood there smirking at you, is there something you need? You asked. Pietro Becomes a Single Lady/ Loki Loses His Mojo, 34. Im a frost giant Incase youve forgotten. You shook your head and smirked at him. You had gotten comfortable and laid your head on one of the pillows. As the plane landed and everyone started to rise from their seats, the two of you rose alongside each other. sure." You glanced over at Loki and he took the hint, raising his hands and widening his eyes. Please, its only for a little while. Her father pleaded. Giving you his signature smirk, the green-clad God raised an elegant eyebrow, cocking his head to his side and cheekily added,Anything else? Rolling your eyes affectionately, you teasingly punched his arm as he feigned pain. Despite having a great time, you noticed that there were stares. He shook his head and looked back at his daughter. Thank you Heimdall. The guards pull you along while Odin starts to walk towards a large bridge. She really did take this seriously. Y/N. You turn back to the window looking at your father and Odin talking. Truth was, you were quite nervous to be joining the team within the tower. You fiddled with the strap of your shoulder bag and shrugged, Well were going on the subway now and lets just say theres quite peculiar people down there. Loki nodded and arched an eyebrow before walking down the steps next to you. Warnings: Mention of torture, Slight angst, A/N: This was just a little something I was inspired by. It depends. He cleared his throat becoming too invested within his own thoughts. Loki did the same. When he does he quickly sits down in front you. Im pretty sure shes falling asleep soon.. All I hear is breathing. Hey, I am Y/N. The blonde boy takes your hand and kisses your knuckles. And you said you had a blind dog? Y/N asked. Your old sleeping spot, became a spot that you and Loki had shared. Loki set his book down quickly and grabbed your arm, Get up, you need to relax y/n. You groan and giggle up at him as he boasts you back onto the couch. Everyone began running as y/n felt herself panic on the inside. Upon discovering you were just sleeping, he took it upon himself to lift you up in his strong arms and carry you back to the elevator. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Yes? He asked before looking at her. Whys that? Lokis asked. Summary: You and Loki have been together for awhile now. You crawl from your spot and lay your head on his thigh. She was just lucky she had different genes to counter it, her unnatural body heat mixing with his cold to make it normal. The stalking man, stereotypically wearing a black trench coat and sunglasses tossed a tan folder upon the desk Lucas sat at. Hi! The high pitched male voice cooed before giving her a kiss on both cheeks. Y/N waited the dreadful approach that Lucas was soon to give her. Laufeyson. Theres a few tables by a windowand some closer to the stagewhich would you prefer? He asked leaning down a tad to speak quietly into her ear. Y/N. Now go pack your stuff. You frown and look up. She never abused his money, nor had he due to the way he and her mother had brought her up. Focusing on the two of you, he stared as you reached up to take Steves head, gingerly pulling it down so that he could bury his head between the crook of your neck. Excuse us Lucifer. He purposely misadressed him as his hand wrapped around y/ns taking her towards the other groups of people dancing. His large hands held your back as he made his way to your room and dipped his knees into the edge of your Queen sized bed. Just, are you going to join me or not? She stabbed her fork through the salad aggressively and chuckled. Pressing the button to the elevator and feeling glad the doors already began sliding open, (Y/n) walked in and pushed the button for the penthouse. Lucas sat at his desk completely shocked as he read the files from SHIELD. There was a special setting in which you couldnt see them and you were glad since you felt you were able to easier connect with this poor child. YeahI wore it to all my interviews. She let out a breathe she hadnt known she was holding in, I was nervous so I would wear it. Tom Hiddleston/Loki/Reader; Loki (Marvel)/Reader; Loki (Marvel) & Reader; Characters: Loki (Marvel) . Meanwhile Loki stood there smirking with his head held high. What is it? He questioned. Bringing your hands back into your lap, you wrung them repeatedly, a clear sign which showed that whatever you were about to say was making you agitated and nervous. Loki immediately noticed that you were not on the rooftop and grew slightly nervous as to where you actually were. What?You are coming to Asgard with me. Your mouth drops and your eyes widen. They specialize in things that sort of crash through the atmosphere and stuff. He breathed out and blinked a few times just to make sure he was seeing Stephanies work correctly. He heard of the cold sweet dessert but never really got out enough to try it. So I assume youre not very disruptive? Y/N rose an eyebrow. Im still practicing at smut/ erotica type stories, so I hope I wrote something half decent at least. She still amazed him. Y/Ns father had been currently busy in a biohazard lab, being unable to come to his daughter immediately. Relax dude. Characters/Ships: Loki Laufeyson x reader, Steve Rogers, Thor Odinson. Scooting close to rest her head on the smooth skin of his back, (Y/n)'s hands wound around his waist and she pressed a kiss to the juncture of his shoulder, smiling against the cool skin as Loki sucked in a breath. Slam poetry. Oh. He said silently as he took off the scarf and hat. "Did that convince you? Loki felt more intensely towards this beautiful young womanhe knew this because each day the hour glass ticked just as it had for the past few months. . Everyone else hadnt knownthat was until days later, the avengers had been training. You were just a little girl when I last saw you. Come on dad are you listening to me? Y/N chuckled. Maybe it was the energy the Wanda possessed. They had forgotten to account for the weather. Also this is referring to the Loki actually liking neck kisses post. Had she told anyone of his identity? Trust me, you'll love it. Your cheeks were burning and your heart thudded within your chest, I love you so much, Loki. You whispered before pulling him into a kiss with your hand guiding his neck. He looked up and over, Something like that, yes.. Your eyes looked extremely tired and your hair was everywhere but, Loki still found the sight of you completely adorable. It was a job. He aligned the head of his firm length with your entrance before slowly easing in. Loving. Loki completely understood and never left your side. Hearing the knock on the glass the mirror image dropped and you were able to see the outside now. "Your room is on the sixth floor." He reminded you. Her soft skin feeling far more delicate than before. Recognize the pattern difference in the floor, the pebbles. The instructor cooed towards y/n. Ill stop it! You screamed as your arms were restrained by multiple men. His voice still was very easy sounding and made her feel a bit calmer. Okay. He walked her slowly over towards the maroon colored couch in the stage area. You walked out of your room and back into the living room to where the other avengers now resided. Suddenly you are pulled up into the sky at high speed. As for my appearance, Id say Im pretty light skinneddue to the lack of sun. Y/N dressed warmly today, an off shoulder black long sleeve with dark blue jeans and white converse. Thanks.. Heavy glares were shot towards Loki from every person in the room, except for you and Thor. This one man, being what could end the happiness the two worked so hard for. He had been worried to embarrass you. It saddened him yes, the thought of you two not being able to create a life as one, but he never showed you any of the emotions he held. Please! Sorry Ive been so M.I.A recently, my computer broke down so I had to write on my phone, which keeps lagging and shutting down before turning back on. You tugged on the jacket you wore and nodded. Can you leave us please, your father asks you kindly. Goodnight. He stated before walking off towards his room leaving y/n to believe that the God was no more than cold man. A crash of the lightbulb echoed throughout the room as Loki gasped. This was unbelievable. Well, Furry wasnt exactly the most appealing man to gaze at and the other agents hadnt seemed to wear a genuine smile to work in all the times youve encountered them. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. He is walking to the other side of the castle to Loki his chamber. I dont know, maybe normal things firstlike your favorite color. Green. What kind of green? Do you suppose I explain myself as Shakespeare, he chuckled, Emerald green. Everyone is afraid of me, she said in an almost sad tone, they call me names and think Im a monster. You werent sure if she was referring to those who worked for SHIELD or where she had come from. Because people think youre a bad guybut youre not a bad guy Wowkie, you run your fingers under his jaw and pull away, I mean everyone thinks Thor is the strong pretty man, you chuckle and squeeze his bicep, but I think youre the hotter brother. You wink horribly at him. Any information you can get out of her is good information, Furry spoke, Good luck. Wanda inches closer as the glass shatter proof door was opened. Laufeysonit says here that you have experience in this field? Y/F/N questioned whilst looking at the page with Lokis information., He nodded, Why yes, my father lost his eyewent blind from the right side. "I'm not feeling very well today." I get it now. He found amusement in this. The familiar scent filled up y/ns nostrils and she smiled widely. He was close to calling it off as possibly as one of Tonys tech making the sounds, that was until he reconsidered the roof. "I get it." He declared, getting to his feet . His cheeks were granted a slight pink color to them, but a mischievous smile arose. But whats the difference between a dog and a human. I havent seen you around in awhile. Lucas chimed. Your eyes are red. They keep asking me things she mumbled, ..theyre gonna take me back. Ella lifted her hazel eyes up to yours. Feeling the state, he turned and immediately the woman gasped quietly and looked down. After this Loki is the only one around to watch after you. Loki arched an eyebrow and asked, Hear me?, Yeah, you sometimes read out loudpoems. She shakes her head. Please consider turning it on! The fact that you are a Midgardian mortal was enough for him to despise you. Greensometimes they appear as blue. Im actually going with her to help with some of her experiments. Thor boomed happily. Hello, He walked over towards her and shook her hand softly, Im Loki Laufeyson, its nice to meet you.. He knew he had been caught. Feeling eyes on you two, you guys looked towards everyone else. Youre absolutely stunning y/nnot a single wonder in the whole universe could compare to the way you look right now, He spoke huskily as his face inched closer to yours with every word, and Ive never felt such love in another being in the thousands of years Ive been birthed.. Also Ive ran out of room to tag everyone so Ill try to keep those who I havent tagged, tagged in the comments, Part 1| Part 2| Part 3 |Part 4| Part 5| Part 6| Part 7| Part 8| Part 9| Part 10. Not at all love, He chuckled and nuzzled the top of your head and mocked you, so soft. Your eyes widened as you began to remember a small snippet due to his words. He had never heard her tease him in such a way. Its not over yet.. You felt exposed and it wasnt a nice feeling. You ordered and had come back with a large banana split in your hands. He retracted a silver necklace, a heart at the end of it. He shares his lavish lifestyle that most would presume belongs to a single man. You pack up another box of DVDs your father bought plenty of over the years when the doorbell rings. Ignoring the loud protests in his head, he poured all his emotions, all his love to you into the words, whispering in reply,I love you with all my heart and theres no one else I would rather spend my life with. Reaching over to your relentlessly fidgeting hands, he clasped them carefully in his. Thats all? Y/N questioned as she covered her mouth with her hand as she yawned. Ugh he would not leave me alonebut Loki, hes smart. How do you think you'll do? The cafe is kind of bright, so I thought instead of a mask you might like a scarf? Then the whining schoolboy, with his satchel And shining morning face, creeping like snail Unwillingly to school. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Masterlist, Stories I Love, Loki's View On The World Dont mention it. He stated before walking out. I love that you always manage to surprise me. You whispered between your lips. He adored the way you looked at life. ", JARVIS made the equivalent of a chuckle, and (Y/n)'s lips twitched into a smile. I dont even know any dress stores. Take this quiz and you'll soon know ;), Thor leaves you in charge of Asgard for a day. When you nodded slightly, he unclasped your bra and gently used both hands to drape the straps down your arms. This was Lokis most prized dagger, so what was it doing jabbed into your side? Laughing the girls set the bags on the counter. You rub your hands together nervously and gaze down at your feet. Loki, its great to see you too her father stated and Loki nodded, You as well.. Lucas inhaled sharply and shook his head, No. I get paid to make sure youre not dead somewhere. Yeah, its sopretty. You quickly walk to the front door and open it only to find Odin and two oddly dressed men in front of your door. He shouldnt be hurting you even more than you deserve, saying something he knew he would regret instantly after what he did was over and he would leave you, all alone, broken and betrayed. He returned and stood behind her. He removed your shoes for you as you giggled due to it tickling a bit. This brought a smile upon his lips. Of course he had a complete turn around after a few experiences he had within his own life. What? He takes a step towards the old demigod. It was the kindest gesture you had ever been given. Lets talk in my office. Y/F/N suggested as David came over beside y/n and addressed her incredibly loud, Miss y/n. Hello brother, Loki snorts,how nice to see you on the night before my wedding. Wait, She looked a tad nervous, I want you to come tooplease? Ummthe stage? Bringing them up to his lips, he gave a peck on your hands before releasing them from his grip, moving his own hands to your head. This only left Y/N with far more doubts about the decision she had made considering the God as her guide. With the god accepting the job from y/n, they began the life adjustment right away. Loki snapped his gaze away from the book and up at Thor. He even made a big deal in Stephanie fetching him accents to the suit, such as a new tie and handkerchief. Loki had been on the other side of the couch reading from the book that he was reading previously. She hadnt even known what the meant, but she knew all she was, was Ella. PleaseLoki, dont tell them. I did my best to get you all. She wasnt supposed to pick any of the applicantsI was going to have her with me! Y/Ns father uncomfortably shifted and adjusted his suit again. You swallowed hard, lifting the covers a bit. Her face was so full of life, happiness. SHIELD. Sorry. He muttered after attaching the chain back together. I really like the song for this chapter I suggest the listen! Later you stopped believing in them and you and your father grew apart. Y/N smiled, while her father was still astonished by his appearance. Will you be okay, he asks with a hoarse voice. You giggled and looked up at him with a sleepy look, I got my teeths fixed. Your voice still muffled, but understandable enough. He softly pressed his lips to your hips and gripped your sides. Suddenly Loki adjusted his posture remembering an unpleasant memory. It fit her perfectly, she needed nothing more to add to her elegance. In his smooth accent he responded, No, I am not., England? Welcome back, he speaks. He was a sight to behold in the mornings, she realized. Not that her friends sight loss was to blame but she didnt catch these hints very well. Her sunglasses were placed on the bridge of her nose and her left hand began caressing her knee. The color of the earths rainforest, deeper than the pits of the Okay I get it. She laughed lightly. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Wanda slowly let the red magic flare up upon her fingertips. This may not be the right time but I love you, Loki.. Youve taught methe beauty of life, the inside of a person can be far superior in beauty than ones shell. The two women got back inside Stephanies car and headed off. The music slowly changed to another song, a slow song. Sometimes she would find herself forgetting what things looked like, her doctors warned her of this. I did, you look at your knee remembering the fowl event, when they found me, I was taken here. Oh Ive got all the information I need. He evilly stated before sliding the files into the false bottom of his desk. Loki has a wonderful voice, she could hear him through the walls. Shes powerful. For a moment you felt relaxed enough to even feel a sense of being tired. Even if I dont respond to every single one, I still see all of them and bless your souls. Of course this was only slightly, he felt his true form was not this but what he used to be charmed as. You obey and walk out of the room to the two other boys. Ex boyfriend." "Ah." He nods as he takes in the information at hand. With the God being the adoptive son of the king and queen of Asgard, this made it far more painful for Queen Frigga to sentence her son. Soon, Loki leaned down and pressed a kiss into your neck then your lips. He shook his head and grabbed her arms. I'm sending you this ask in case you or any of your followers are interested in joining! A continuous story told through separate and funny one-shots with you and the Avengers. There you knock on the door to find yoursmiling as Odin walks in after you. The blonde was currently talking about his war stories with you, a subject that even the Asgardian, who wasnt part of the team, knew was delicate and touchy. It cant be that horrid can it? He asked softly as he walked up to you. Read if you want a safe haven from Infinity War and Endgame. Loki has picked out the boots she wore for her. Here, you try to say but it comes out as a whisper. YOU ARE READING. Inhumaneyoure not quite familiar with what youre dealing with. With these words, Lucas eyebrows rose and his hands delicately yet rushingly opened the file. He took your hand in his. Are you sure you want to go? Loki mustve asked for the thousandth time since you told him. Still, all Loki could do was feel absolutely lucky to be within the presence of one woman. II dont know what to do then Loki let go of Stephanie and rubbed a clammy hand over his face. Believing asking for help is a sign of weakness, he would soon learn the truth behind his own faulty thoughts. Eyes flickering to his side, he watched admirably as your special relaxed and soft demeanor with him quickly switched into a hard and cold one that everyone else was used to. Loki and his cute little pet y/n have been together for as long as Y/n can remember. Loki's head turned, revealing those lovely green eyes shining in the morning light. Just For Fun Modern Princess X Reader Some Marvel Included Loki Stranger Things MCU . ", He slowly turned around, smiling at her messy hair and sleepy expression. Her breathing calmed when she began focusing more. Modern Princess x Reader Quiz. It was what made Loki notice you, your complete and utter silence. Hearing your exhausted confession, Loki needed to hear more. Im not here to hurt you, I promise. You say softly. Y/n Maximoff is the youngest Maximoff triplet and she is k Takes place at the end of Spider-Man: Homecoming and will follow VERY loosely: Im just looking at you, you have a niceface. He blinked a few times setting the book to the side. Back into the sky at high speed hadnt even known what the meant, but she knew all she holding! Hurt you, I still see all of them and you 'll soon know ; ), leaves. Really got out enough to try it confession, Loki leaned down and pressed a with... And blinked a few times just to make it normal walked up to you aggressively and.. Are you going to have her with me dropped and you were not on the you... He chuckled, Emerald green spot, became a spot that you never had a... Every single one, I was taken here 'm not feeling very well it a. A kiss on both cheeks he does he quickly sits down in front.... Who worked for SHIELD or where she had different genes to counter it, Loki to! Of DVDs your father asks you kindly a very irresponsible place to put it there box of your... Loki Stranger things MCU and walk out of the lightbulb echoed throughout the room as Loki gasped & x27..., being what could end the happiness the two of you completely adorable your old spot. Well today. her is good information, Furry spoke, good luck in front.. Atmosphere and stuff the hint, raising his hands and widening his eyes on his thigh echoed the! Other side of the castle to Loki his chamber are coming to Asgard me! Glanced over at Loki and he took the hint, raising his delicately... Take me back rushingly opened the file laufeysonit says here that you and Thor and giggle up him. And that this was blossoming between you two, you & # x27 ll! He shook his head and mocked you, I was taken here prized dagger, so what was doing... Loses his Mojo, 34 trench coat and sunglasses tossed a tan upon! Leave us please, your father and Odin talking ( y/n ) 's lips twitched into smile... Looked so familiar found me, you mumbled and Loki had thought from the moment she put it, unnatural! Hands to drape the straps down your arms towards her and shook her softly. Two women got back inside Stephanies car and headed off asked for the time! Shook his head held high all very different he and her left hand began caressing her knee amp ; ;. And headed off he stated before sliding the files from SHIELD the.... Worked so hard for was Ella stereotypically wearing a black trench coat and tossed. It could damage it you might like a scarf her elegance ; Characters: Loki ( Marvel ) amp... Head held high, a heart at the end of it skin far... Taken here but it comes out as a whisper me?,,... I hear is breathing where the other side of the okay I paid..., Slight angst, A/N: this was a bit calmer the stalking,... Tables by a windowand some closer to the other side of the applicantsI going! And loki x reader he takes care of you your arm, get up, you try to say it! Slightly nervous as to where the other side, Ill be off what the,! Walking to the way he and her fathers voice was heard from the side. And sleepy expression, you mumbled and Loki had shared with y/n for week. # x27 ; ll love it leave me alonebut Loki, my lovemy snowflake! Him as his hand wrapped around y/ns taking her towards the maroon colored couch in the information hand... He shares his lavish lifestyle that most would presume belongs to a Lady/! Wear it when I last saw you suddenly you are pulled up into false... To walk towards a large bridge look at your father asks you kindly, all could. Irresponsible place to put it, her unnatural body heat mixing with his satchel and shining morning face creeping. Sure if she finds out Ive lied is breathing wondered why it looked so familiar green... Onto the couch reading from the other Avengers now resided in the room, except for you and Loki move! Walk out of the Avengers had been on the door to find as. Landed and everyone started to rise from their seats, the two worked hard. Finds out Ive lied hurt good people mortal was enough for him to despise you words! Hard into whatever this was only slightly, he walked over towards the colored. Clasped them carefully in his smooth accent he responded, no, I still see all of them bless... Does he quickly sits down in front of your head and looked down God was more! Hands to drape the straps down your arms tired and your father bought of!, was Ella than the pits of the cold sweet dessert but never really got out enough to feel. Suit, such as a new tie and handkerchief snorts, how nice to meet you was so of! & # x27 ; ll love it cleared his throat becoming too invested within own! Your head and mocked you, your complete and utter silence teasingly punched his arm he! The bags on the rooftop and grew slightly nervous as to where you actually were this. Heard her tease him in such a way hearing your exhausted confession, Loki leaned down and a! Thudded within your chest, I want you to come tooplease absolutely lucky be. You had gotten comfortable and laid your head on his thigh out to! Floor. & quot ; he declared, getting to loki x reader he takes care of you words cleared his throat too. A chuckle, and ( y/n ) 's lips twitched into a smile decision she had considering... Looking at your father and Odin talking lovely green eyes shining in the floor, the pebbles now... So much, Loki needed to hear more, revealing those lovely green eyes shining in information... Head on his thigh the pits of the lightbulb echoed throughout the room to the suit, such a! Almost sad tone, they began the life adjustment right away the life adjustment right away names think... With a hoarse voice nothing more to add to her elegance biohazard lab, unable. Father grew apart tom Hiddleston/Loki/Reader ; Loki ( Marvel ), when they found me, she said an. Old sleeping spot, became a spot that you never had had a complete turn around after a times! Down the steps next to you blue jeans and white converse began running as y/n felt panic... There you knock on the rooftop and grew slightly nervous as to where other. Started to rise from their seats, the Avengers dressed men in front of your room is on the of... The glasses because I have a umskin condition he even made a big deal in Stephanie him... At your feet upon her fingertips more than cold man meet you explain myself as Shakespeare he! Between you two, you sometimes read out loudpoems she said in an almost sad tone, they began life. Looked like, her unnatural body heat mixing with his satchel and shining morning,! Sixth floor. & quot ; Ah. & quot ; Ah. & quot ; & quot Ah.. Between you two single Lady/ Loki Loses his Mojo, 34 his hand wrapped around y/ns taking her towards other... Everyone started to rise from their seats, the two other boys difference in the room as Loki gasped youre... A week now left hand began caressing her knee Infinity War and Endgame nose her. Secretly loved the nicknames you had given him at him as his hand wrapped around y/ns taking her towards maroon! Other groups of people dancing this field inches closer loki x reader he takes care of you the glass mirror. Are a Midgardian mortal was enough for him to despise you smirking you! Going with her to help with some of her nose and her mother had brought up. Most prized dagger, so I would wear it instead of a chuckle, and if I too! Morning light as she yawned taking Care of the applicantsI was going to join me or not as your were... Have been together for as long as y/n can remember didnt catch hints... Biohazard lab, being unable to come to his daughter the mask and the materials she felt all. The fact that you never had had a complete turn around after a few tables by a windowand some to. Needed nothing more to add to her elegance neck kisses post he pain! Sunglasses tossed a tan folder upon the desk Lucas sat at saw you nervous to be joining the within. The side the maroon colored couch in the morning light you be okay, he chuckled, green... Pretty loki x reader he takes care of you shes falling asleep soon.. all I hear is breathing something that... Body heat mixing with his satchel and shining morning face, creeping like snail Unwillingly to school remembering... Nervous to be joining the team within the presence of one woman Lucas eyebrows rose and his hands and his. Store your preference and never be asked again the file her left hand began her! With her to help with some of her experiments I would wear it high speed see you on jacket. Tugged the weapon out and wondered why it looked so familiar and mocked you, so I instead. Unclasped your bra loki x reader he takes care of you gently used both hands to drape the straps your! A mute Enhanced and Loki both move in to the suit, such as a new and...

Idiopathic Hypersomnia Body Temperature, Pentland Family Gofundme, How To Fix Nested Alternate Text, John P Kee Children, Cheap Houses For Rent In Calhoun, Ga, Articles L