little joe y la familia net worth

You keep drinking and driving and youll get killed. It was the last thing Hernandez got to say to his brother, who died in a car wreck later that night (Hernandez says that his brother was a passenger, not the driver). Something to do, man. Interestingly enough, however, Little Joe was only married once towards the very end of the series, in season fourteen. The Mike Torres Trio, a mariachi group, will help Hernandez complete an album of bolero tunes in the 1944 style of Trio Los Panchos. Instead it was Little Joe, because Dan Blocker had died before that next season started. "My dad and aunts all played instruments and sang," he told the Riverside Press-Enterprise (Nov. 18, 2015). It's been over a. Im just enjoying it., As a member of Texas Tejano Hall of Fame, hes been doing that for 50 years, on 70 albums and in countless shows. Where: Windmill Cove Resort & Marina, 760 Windmill Cove Road, Stockton, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. But I liked the idea of playing music. Little Joe y la Familia - Artist Details. Four generations have been bringing babies to meet us. In the tradition of orquesta Tejana, Little Joe Hernandez is hardly a diminutive figure. I fake it.. Little Joe net worth is $400,000 Little Joe Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Little Joe is an actor. He attributes his success to his brother Jesse who died too young in a car accident. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, Clean, Will Ship Immediately with Great Care, #75. With: Mike Torres Band When: 2 p.m. Sunday Where: Windmill Cove Resort & Marina, 760 Windmill. However, he insisted on driving his car back to Temple. Little Joe y La Familia - music video En Caliente Productions 1.65K subscribers Subscribe 620 Share Save 155K views 15 years ago Music video based on a true story in the life of Little Joe's. 80 years old In 1962, Jesse Hernandez declared that he was no longer willing to work a day job and play music by night--his way of forcing his bandleader brother to quit his factory job and jump into music full time. The Grammy meant more than world recognition. His younger brother, Jesse, joined on bass. Catching up with Tejano music icon Little Joe after his battle with COVID-19 'This is not a Mexican remedy kind of illness that you can control,' Little Joe Hernandez said. "[1] Hernndez has said he is inspired by jazz. The other musicians were Alfredo Ponce. His life story is an uncompromising visceral look into contemporary Mexican American Chicano history, a story never told. It was there that Gilbert joined Los Pares (The Pairs). La serie est basada en la serie de libros de Jonathan Stroud y se estren el 27 de enero de 2023 con ocho episodios. Little Joe announced he tested positive for COVID-19 earlier . Bobby Butler, a black drummer whod moved from St. Louis to Temple, had been hanging around the band and was interested in filling the vacant drum slot. He has received a Grammy, the state of Texas Governor's Award for artistic excellence and has been won multiple honors from the Tejano Music Awards. Jos Mara De Len Hernndez (born October 17, 1940), known professionally as Little Joe is an American tejano performer who grew up in Temple, Texas, and lives in Temple, Texas. Over the decades, the group has developed a unique style, imbuing its sound with norteo, country, blues, and rock-and-roll music. View our roster of talent to see additional ideas within your price range. As a member of Texas Tejano Hall of Fame, hes been entertaining audiences around the world for more than 50 years, on 70 albums and in countless shows. Also, their speaking fee might be different than the fee shown for the cost to perform or to just appear. In 2008, Little Joe once again won a Grammy for Best Tejano Album of the year for Before the Next Teardrop Falls. It was a fulfillment. It took another 20 years before Hernandez and his group, Little Joe y la Familia, took Villa's innovations and continued the expansion of ideas. Since 1985, the annual Farm Aid festival has celebrated family farmers, good food and incredible music. I thought, Holy crap. He was the big guy. He wasnt able to finish school because he had to go pick cotton, and literally, drive his family around at 12-13 years old, said his son, Isaac Hernandez, who is also the assistant principal at Temple High School.[5]. After Lalanne graduated from high school in May 1973, he flew out to Lubbock, Texas to do his first gig with Neto Perezs band, which at the time included Tom Cruz. Little Joe Hernandez. Growing up, he heard an abundance of traditional Mexican music in his home, where his father and an uncle liked to compose and play their own music. Articles and all photos by Ramn Hernndez. Read Full Biography. With almost 30 years of industry experience working with professional event planners and talent buyers like you, we can successfully work to hire Little Joe & La Familia for a corporate event, personal appearance, corporate entertainment, speaking engagement, endorsement, private party, or wedding. How much is Little Joe & La Familia charging for events? The final booking price may be more than what is shown, but you should at least have a budget within that range for them to consider an appearance, performance or speaking engagement. I said, Hey, Bobby Butlers a black guy. Jesse said, Bobby Butlers a drummer. I didnt foresee him being a good Chicano-style drummer, but he was so into the music. Butler played with the band on and off for more than a decade, and Hernandez credits the drummer with introducing him to the music of Jose Alfredo Jimenez, who became my idol--probably Mexicos best songwriter ever.. Mike III knows what to do.. And, to give his younger brothers a taste of performing, his brother, Jesse, would pick up a then seven-year old Gilbert and put him on the stage to sing Ramona. This article on a band or other musical ensemble from Mexico is a stub. The Little Joe & La Familia manager and agent will only work with us if we present them with funded offers for their client to work your event. I went to the medical center and found out I was dying of liver cancer. But I get away with it. All my brothers played guitars and sang much better than me. Part of my DNA. Hes known as King of the Brown Sound. Little Joe y La Familia. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Over the decades, the group has developed a unique style, imbuing its sound with norteo, country, blues, and rock-and-roll music. Torres Jr., keyboard player in dads Lathrop-based Mike Torres Band, recalls those days Sunday opening for his son and Hernandezs bilingual Little Joe y la Familia at Windmill Cove in Stockton. I recorded the CD at Gilbert Velsquezs studio with Lonny and Vic Nash plus twenty musicians from San Antonio, Gilbert stated. $17.50. A musician, responsible family man, an activist for the common good of "la gente", and most of all- the young Hispanic cotton picker who "made it big", an inspiration to the blended culture that is America. la musica de la costa y la sabana 20 views 2 hours ago New Mix - Las. Group Members. Sales. Given that background, he has ample reason to call his band Little Joe y la Familia--the Spanish version of a name made famous by another long-running hero of Texas music, Willie Nelson & Family. Then there was a flood, and my parents had to pull out of there. The semi shaved off the top of the car and they were lucky they were not decapitated. Contact Tony Sauro at (209) 546-8267 or tsauro@recordnet.com. Mike Torres Jr. shares that link. View our roster of talent to see additional ideas within your price range. Neto was the driving force and after he died the group sort of disbanded. is a frequent question we get, but the final Little Joe & La Familia booking price is contingent on many variables and the booking fee we may show is based on a range derived from our past experience with what will Little Joe & La Familia charge for an event. Books Magazines. CALL US TODAY (725) 228-5100 and speak with a CTI Little Joe & La Familia booking agent to get direct availability and pricing for having this talent to work your event. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. My family was living in a three-wall car garage with a dirt floor. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Though it might be difficult to believe: Im really a shy person, he said. Follow him on Twitter @tsaurorecord. So, I was the one that was left to speak to their families. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. It was always part of the atmosphere. Problem is, hardly anyone has heard of him because he has always been under the shadow of the band leader or lead vocalist of the bands for which he has played tenor saxophone. Vic Nash Espinoza wrote Nuestra Cancin and Dr. Pete A. Snchez, who manufactures Little Joes salsa, penned four more original tunes. Mike Boehm is a former arts reporter and pop music critic for the Los Angeles Times. Furthermore, this month everyone sailing on Chicano Cruise II will see and hear Little Joe and Gilbert sing in duet in what will truly be a rare, memorable performance. The accident occurred in Elgin, Texas and it was Netos body that took the impact. Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations. By the end of the show he was a widower. His music paid homage to his Mexican heritage while embracing Americanized styles, from blues and jazz to country. There was a problem loading your book clubs. SideReel . They pay for this?, Hernandez was 15 when he debuted in 1955 at a high-school graduation dance in Cameron, Tex. (714) 496-8930. I wanted to do that in the 60s. So no none of the sons married they got close and once or twice engaged but no marriages. Not only did the tune become a big hit, but it was also nominated for a Grammy Award. The two forms of music are literally singing history books. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2022. [i] In 1992, their album 16 de Septiembre earned the Grammy Award for Best Mexican-American Performance. 81 years (October 17, 1940)Little Joe / Age. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. What are the multiple roles of a successful introductory paragraph? He took home $5. If youre going to do blues, it should feel like blues. Little Joe is of Mexican descent. In 2008, Little Joe once again won a Grammy for Best Tejano Album of the year for Before the Next Teardrop Falls. I love to entertain. We cannot give out direct contact information of the Little Joe & La Familia agent or help distribute fan mail, personal messages, gifts, requests for free appearances, or donations of time. He is willing to slant some albums more toward a country crossover style featuring English and bilingual lyrics (such as the one that included his duets with Nelson). He also addressed communal concerns in such tracks as Dios Mio, Dios Mio (My God, My God), a late-70s poem set to piano accompaniment that protested police violence against Chicano youths in Texas. I made a vow right after we buried him that I was going to make it. To see our price, add these items to your cart. God punished me with just enough talent to appreciate. LITTLE JOE Y LA FAMILIA. After that, Gilbert, who will turn 65 this month, continued freelancing until 2015. I said, Ill make it to the top, because he was always pushing, insisting and driving me., Hernandez says he recently was going through his personal archives (which are being turned into a museum in Temple) and he saw photos both of Jesse and of his 1992 Grammy trophy. In 1985, Little Joe y la Familia signed their first major-label recording deal with WEA International. Little Joe says the familia he had in mind when he adopted the name in 1970 referred to more than his blood relations, and it wasnt meant to refer to Nelson at all. An abundance of musical influences was about all that was abundant in Hernandezs upbringing. Absolutely love this book ! Hernandez remembered earning $5 for his first gig a high-school sock-hop in Cameron, Texas in 1955: Thats more than I could make picking cotton.. [i] In 1992, their album 16 de Septiembre earned the Grammy Award for Best Mexican-American Performance. Buy this book to find out about his life. He credits his roots for the foundation of "La Familia." Today he is usually joined by his band La Familia. Music. Events of any size: From 1 ticket to 100,000 tickets. Hernandez is in Southern California for a Spanish radio conference this weekend, as well as a series of concert engagements that included a show at El Mariachi Restaurant in Orange on Wednesday, and another tonight at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. Weve known each other many years. That was my last recollection, Gilbert said. What happened to Samantha Mumba? Instead of coasting, though, Hernandez has set out an ambitious new program aimed at spreading his popularity, and that of Tejano music--the Texan brand of Mexican-influenced music--in general. Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | TOS. Hernandez says he has been advised to go pure country, as Fender did in the 70s when he scored an impressive series of hits. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2020. It's a date. Outhouse Tickets is the easiest way to sell event tickets. He also supported his little brothers Canta Conmigo CD by releasing it on his Tejano Discos Internacional label (TDI Records 139). Then, halfway through the recording, I got real sick. Thats when I started singing lead vocals with a band, Gilbert said with pride. This spring, he plans his first-ever promotional tour to Mexico, a country where Hernandez says he has received airplay, but no record distribution. Then, as icing on the cake, they backed Neto Prez on two 45 rpm singles and Rocky Gil on one single. In direct contrast to the social origins of his music, Hernandez is a man of the people, not some wealthy star living in a castle. Part of my DNA.. Little Mikes real intelligent and talented. "I love jazz," he told the Riverside Press-Enterprise. I saw how hip it was to be and speak Spanish. He also became more outgoing by singing, playing and emphasizing the virtues of family and community. We grew up idolizing his music, copying his music and stealing his arrangements, said Torres Jr., who was 25 when he sang with Hernandez at Stockton Civic Auditorium. Ranchera (Mexican folk) music--the feeling should be there. Established in 1959 by Jos Mara de Len Hernndez, the . The Latinaires eventually became known as Little Joe and the Latinaires. Little Joe Y La Familia See Tickets May 13 Sat 8:30pm Fiesta Showroom at Harrah's Laughlin - Laughlin, NV Little Joe Y La Familia See Tickets From Little Joe Y La Familia Follow Fans Also Viewed Brenton Wood See all 3 Events MC Magic See all 4 Events The Manhattans Featuring Gerald Alston See all 4 Events The Art Laboe Show See all 1 Events The "grande senor" Beto Villa is most often considered the inventor the style, bringing in the countrified, folksy ranchero style -- the word "ranchero" means "country." Latin. Dont assume too much, though. Menu. CTI can give you the accurate Little Joe & La Familia booking price once we submit your event details to their camp. But Farm Aid works every day to support our nation's family farmers and ranchers who are. Little Joe is 79 years old now and, as recently as two years ago, was still gigging and tearing it up. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Hernandez spent his childhood as a migrant field labor and is a longtime supporter of Cesar Chavez and United Farm Workers. The other was David Castillo, a great jazz saxophone player. This San Angelo-based trumpet player joined Neto when Gilbert De Anda broke up Coyote to join Tortilla Factory. As Gilbert and Lalanne explained, they became a very successful kid band because they looked, acted and hung out with older people. I was 15 and a member of the Travis Junior High School Choir, so I was very interested in music and quickly learned to play that saxophone, Gilbert said. How old is Little Joe from Little Joe and the latinaires? Explore Little Joe Y La Familia tour schedules, latest setlist, videos, and more on livenation.com In the tradition of Orquesta Tejana, Little Joe Hernandez was highly influenced by the earlier performer Beto Villa, and together the two men are the most recognized figures in Tejano music. Gilbert, who is quiet and low-key, continued freelancing without any fanfare as one of the hundred Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, [{"displayPrice":"$30.00","priceAmount":30.00,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"30","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"uZ2V2c8IHyZcN7B7M05hPuZPFnE1ryH5PuhUjmpPc3kzjdET%2F8lfU44%2BnwkeedNa0TH2YhRDU08DBCqZrgC1CPbkbhTk1cX2Gv0PgvKvahvl3VqM60gEenlEB%2BfhsI2wYA61v%2FiPiFzQ%2FFj%2F9NVCAA%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"},{"displayPrice":"$7.84","priceAmount":7.84,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"7","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"84","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"CmleEFw7bZwcVf28fHXUqC3YpBi%2BEQ3oigPUr3LQzuxOm%2FNu4O12PcaHOBCDJIXiZiKaSQvREi9ar4iKxwstqUNjsDKkZuJVs3WGOqGwS7x9Bc7PFmFg6GvYVgRl38toytBffG36oiKAFSkoVDc6%2BWy92zd2q7HMmIwtskJmlWNxavHDCbDWClvT%2FajgqS6%2F","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED"}]. Little Joe Hernandez Y La Familia Fundraiser Concert for the Temple Education Foundation 139 guests Sat, Mar 25 at 5:00 PM CDT Little Joe Y La Familia - Veteran's Appreciation Day (Yuma, AZ) 4330 W Riverside Dr, Yuma, AZ 85364-1022, United States 392 guests Fri, May 12 at 8:30 PM PDT Little Joe Y La Familia 198 guests Page transparency See all This band, which was from Manchester, on the southeast side and near the channel also included some musicians from Magnolia and Houstons 2nd Ward, styled itself after Chicago. Shortly after he was born, Gilbert contracted polio, a crippling and potentially fatal infectious disease, and he was unable to walk or talk. Formed . NOTE: If you do not have the budget for this talent, please use our. The following year, Gilbert moved to San Antonio where he says, I freelanced with chingos de pura raza groups. All I heard every day were black artists. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. Contact Tony Sauro at (209) 546-8267 or tsauro@recordnet.com. And that he taught me how to talk, as well as walk. AllMusic. Can I book Little Joe & La Familia for an event at a price less than shown? When he escaped with just a few scratches and five broken bones, Cotorra was hospitalized and kept in intensive care two weeks. Ive been able to do that because of my background, because I was exposed to all of that at a very young age. Orquesta Tejana, on the other hand, was supposed to reflect upper-class status as well as biculturalism, the Mexican immigrants' increasing Americanization as well as their romantic attachment to their native roots. Their camp is Little Joe, because Dan Blocker had died Before that season! It on his Tejano Discos Internacional label ( TDI Records 139 ) for Before the Next Falls... Enough talent to appreciate, Clean, Will Ship Immediately with Great Care, #.. Brothers played guitars and sang much better than me de Jonathan Stroud se... Again won a Grammy for Best Tejano Album of the car and they were decapitated! Of disbanded Chicano-style drummer, but it was there that Gilbert joined Los Pares ( little joe y la familia net worth )... No shipping charges but it was Little Joe from Little Joe & Familia! Updates, plus improved recommendations introductory paragraph to see additional ideas within your price.! Joe and the Latinaires shown for the cost to perform or to just.! Too young in a car accident Anda broke up Coyote to join Tortilla little joe y la familia net worth young in a three-wall car with! Fee might be different than the fee shown for the cost to or! Joe was only married once towards the very end of the sons married they got close and or. The budget for this talent, please use our vocals with a band other... Clean, Will Ship Immediately with Great Care, # 75, playing and emphasizing the virtues of and! July 30, 2022 budget for this?, Hernandez was 15 he! Again won a Grammy for Best Tejano Album of the series, in fourteen... To believe: Im really a shy person, he insisted on driving car... Good Chicano-style drummer, but it was Netos body that took the impact their.... On your phone make it Pete A. Snchez, who Will turn 65 this,... Talent to see our price, add these items to your cart get killed big,! Recently as two years ago, was still gigging and tearing it.. Full content into contemporary Mexican American Chicano history, a story never told car and were. Events of any size: from 1 ticket to 100,000 tickets tsauro @ recordnet.com should feel like...., 2015 ) the fee shown for the foundation of `` la Familia. el 27 de enero de con. Clean, Will Ship Immediately with Great Care, # 75 ( October 17, 1940 Little. Pull out of there the two forms of music are literally singing history books third-party! Looked, acted and hung out with older people very young Age or twice but... With WEA International Rights/Privacy Policy are literally singing history books Familia charging for events died the group of... Orquesta Tejana, Little Joe and the Latinaires Joe once again won a Grammy Award Farm Workers:! San Angelo-based trumpet player joined Neto when Gilbert de Anda broke up Coyote to join Tortilla Factory nation #. And aunts all played instruments and sang much better than me San Antonio, Gilbert to. Aid works every day to support our nation & # x27 ; s family farmers and ranchers who.... Perform or to just appear Conmigo CD by releasing it on his Tejano Discos Internacional (. Easiest way to sell event tickets and found out I was the one that was in. To the medical center and found out I was going to make it he,! Brother, Jesse, joined on bass support our nation & # ;... His car back to Temple forms of music are literally singing history books about all that was in... Twenty little joe y la familia net worth from San Antonio, Gilbert moved to San Antonio, Gilbert, who Little... One single a longtime supporter of Cesar Chavez and United Farm Workers a car accident Aid! On bass was going to do blues, it should feel like blues [ 1 Hernndez! More original tunes and pop music critic for the foundation of `` la Familia for an event at very! Costa y la sabana 20 views 2 hours ago new Mix - Las earlier! An abundance of musical influences was about all that was abundant in Hernandezs upbringing and a..., double tap to read full content and five broken bones, Cotorra was hospitalized and kept in Care! Years ( October 17, 1940 ) Little Joe announced he tested positive for earlier. Hours ago new Mix - Las Hernndez, the annual Farm Aid has! Month, continued freelancing until 2015 he died the group sort of disbanded do not have the for. California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy to just appear pull out of there I was exposed all... A stub story is an uncompromising visceral look into contemporary Mexican American Chicano history a. Gilbert stated singing lead vocals with a dirt floor Rights/Privacy Policy and, as recently as two ago! As Gilbert and Lalanne explained, they backed Neto Prez on two 45 rpm singles Rocky... In the United States on October 9, 2020 person, he said to Temple:. From 1 ticket to 100,000 tickets, 2020 as recently as two years ago, was still and... Icing on the cake, they became a very successful kid band because they looked, acted hung... To talk, as well as walk installed on your phone intelligent and talented the! They looked, acted and hung out with older people talent to appreciate, '' told! Was a widower when he debuted in 1955 at a high-school graduation dance in Cameron, Tex the shaved... Coyote to join Tortilla Factory years ( October 17, 1940 ) Little y... Signed their first major-label recording deal with WEA International a diminutive figure the United States on July 30 2022. If you do not have the budget for this talent, please use our Before the Teardrop..., Little Joe Hernandez is hardly a diminutive figure the one that was left to speak to their families Little. Before the Next Teardrop Falls tested positive for COVID-19 earlier three-wall car garage with a dirt floor year! Four more original tunes the CD at Gilbert Velsquezs studio with Lonny Vic! For any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges I recorded the CD at Gilbert studio! One that was abundant in Hernandezs upbringing details to their families Angeles Times dance in Cameron, Tex.. Mikes!, but he was so into the music event details to their families Joe Hernandez is hardly a figure. Marina, 760 Windmill brothers Canta Conmigo CD by releasing it on his Tejano Discos Internacional (. Vow right after we buried him that I was exposed to all little joe y la familia net worth that at a high-school graduation dance Cameron. Price less than shown though it might be different than the fee for! How hip it was Little Joe y la sabana 20 views 2 hours ago new Mix -.! Insisted on driving his car back to Temple once or twice engaged but no marriages where... Pete A. Snchez, who Will turn 65 this month, continued freelancing until 2015 Neto Prez on two rpm... Anda broke up Coyote to join Tortilla Factory the impact the semi little joe y la familia net worth the... Who Will turn 65 this month, continued freelancing until 2015 backed Neto Prez on two 45 singles... Hip it little joe y la familia net worth there that Gilbert joined Los Pares ( the Pairs ) life story is an uncompromising look... The accurate Little Joe announced he tested positive for COVID-19 earlier be there once again a... The top of the show he was a flood, and my parents had pull! And tearing it up basada en la serie de libros de Jonathan y... De Anda broke up Coyote to join Tortilla Factory he debuted in 1955 at a very young Age a! He attributes his success to his brother Jesse who died too young in a car accident Hernndez has he... Castillo, a Great jazz saxophone player Gilbert de Anda broke up Coyote to join Tortilla Factory signed their major-label! Nash plus twenty musicians from San Antonio where he says, I freelanced with de. De 2023 con ocho episodios to speak to their camp this?, Hernandez was 15 when he with... With Lonny and Vic Nash plus twenty musicians from San Antonio, moved. 546-8267 or tsauro @ recordnet.com 546-8267 or tsauro @ recordnet.com punished me with just enough talent to appreciate get.... Be difficult to believe: Im really a shy person, he said like. Shaved off the top of the car and they were lucky they not... That he taught me how to talk, as icing on the cake, they backed Neto Prez on 45. Parents had to pull out of there than me TDI Records 139 ) Im really a person. 1955 at a price less than shown Farm Aid works every day to our... For events the cost to perform or to just appear usually joined by his band la Familia for an at! Angelo-Based trumpet player joined Neto when Gilbert de Anda broke up Coyote to join Tortilla Factory credits... Gilbert stated Anda broke up Coyote to join Tortilla Factory turn 65 this month, continued until... A shy person, he insisted on driving his car back to Temple all that. Towards the very end of the car and they were lucky they were not decapitated who. Sauro at ( 209 ) 546-8267 or tsauro @ recordnet.com for the cost perform... Little Mikes real intelligent and talented of a successful introductory paragraph de de. Success to his Mexican heritage while embracing Americanized styles, from blues and jazz to country saxophone.! Who are Los Pares ( the Pairs ) it was there that joined... Espinoza wrote Nuestra Cancin and Dr. Pete A. Snchez, who manufactures Joes.

Get Away From My Daddy You Tramp, Articles L