leonard king, shanann watts husband

And thats saying a lot. What a fucking nightmare! He later admitted to killing their daughters, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste, by smothering them with a blanket over their heads. They all look like a ringing endorsement of health, R15. not likable and i dont care that she is dead. There is never a good enough reason to do what he did. American Murder: The Family Next Door focuses on the 2018 disappearance of Shanann Watts and her two young . . It reminds me of the wasteland between Gatsbys mansion and the City. "Omg, I was so horrified that my wife killed our kids that I crammed them in an oil tank". A big fat scene to get away from the MIL, complete with an ultimatum. Didnt last long, because how can you grift from a call center? Ill never get tired of speculating about her Munchhausens. And furnished it (with tacky shit, oh my goodness that woman liked purple and aqua). In the early morning hours of August 13, 2018, a young mother returned home from a business trip. She's the murdered frau of Chris Watts, who also killed their two tots. R253, whats the Anadarko lawsuit angle? Please complete the process by verifying your email address. The couple had reportedly had marital stress, and Shanann and the daughters had recently spent six weeks in North Carolina with her family, arriving back in Colorado on August 7. She said on Facebook that she would return from Scottsdale on Sunday, August 12. Think before you speak. This gal always lived on the financial edge. Shanann Watts Met Husband Chris Online During Dark Period 8 Years Before Murder: 'He Is Amazing' Pregnant Mom Was Slain After Work Trip Then Allegedly Buried in 'Shallow Grave' by Husband. Jesus. Thank you so much, Your email address will not be published. This was from an interview with one of Shanann's Thrive friends, that they all were friendly. But I do view him as a victim. LEONARD had heard that SHANANN was really involved in Thrive. "Her car is here but she's not at home. i saw a video where Shanann was making protein snacks with that thrive shit and said they were for the whole family to eat. My dear Lord, she set the most amazing trap on Chris, by putting them in crushing debt AGAIN, which prohibited him from even being able to come up with a measly 10k to hire a lawyer to start the divorce process. Nickole hadn't wanted to bother Shanann's husband, Chris Watts, as he worked out in the oil fields. R78 You're probably not nearly as bad as you think you are. Wedding Picture of Shanann and Chris Watts Chris Watts is not a sociopath. On Thursday, authorities found three bodies: Shanann was buried in a shallow grave about 40 miles east of their home at a work site belonging to her husband's former employer (which fired him. (He was moved out of Colorado for security reasons.). (where they're hugging). R118 Sorry. Chris Watts. This is sweet as well. She has a pretty face. It looks like they plopped a development in the middle of nowhere. The 34-year-old mother regularly posted updates on social media about her life in Frederick, Colorado, documenting her rise in the health and wellness world and gushing . LEONARD knew that SHANANN first worked with cell phones when he met her. He was a wimp and trapped himself in a frustrating marriage. Auto mechanics are catnip to gold diggers. Chris Watts ultimately confessed to strangling 34-year-old Shanann, who was 15 weeks pregnant with a boy, and then smothering 3-year-old Celeste. LEONARD had heard that SHANANN left her cell phone at home. I think if you go back and look at the Thrive video output it might correlate with when Chris began cheating posting a profile on Tinder and hooking up with Amanda McMahon either Feb. or March 2018. It does seem like a few people are looking to justify her murder so that they don't feel guilty about their attraction to Chris, seriously--but I'm assuming it's mostly tongue in cheek, since even if you can feel sympathy for someone snapping and killing a bitchy frau, there's the two innocent children and all r29 I believe Chris only made 60k/year and Shan'ann MAYBE made anither 30k with the Thrive! No wonder Cindy and Ronnie Watts said she was bipolar. At least we know they have each others back.'. The moral of this story? According to Good Housekeeping, Watts played the role of a concerned husband when Shanann's friend reported her missing after being unable to get in contact with her. Not for one second did I think that the big confession Watts gave cops would be so brutal and nasty. I'd consider being three months behind on her mortgage, a husband cheating on her, credit card debt in the tens of thousands at least, and being pregnant were a few of her bigger problems, r51. He had heard about the case in which SHANANN and her children were missing. Maybe I will become Jesus. R222 everybody was exaggerating the crap out of their income and assets when applying for loans back then and getting away with it. I spoke with LEONARD KING by phone on 08/15/2018 at 1427 hours. Thanks for mentioning that, whoever you are. The discovery documents released by the Weld County District Attorney's office last week related to the murder investigation include an anecdote R107, yup yup yup. R136. Shan'ann Watts tells her husband: "I don't want a video of you" while recording her children Chris Watts Case: What would Sherlock Holmes Do? jim martin death couples massage class san diego beaver falls football shanann watts first marriage. I dont know who he is, she texted a friend on Aug. 7, 2018. On social media, the couple seemed like they had a perfect marriage. What evidence is there that Shanann was making up her diagnosis of Lupus, whether or not she was "a hypochondriac and OCD"? LEONARD agreed to share my contact information with his wife for her to call, if she knew anything about SHANANN, possibly through Thrive. Have you forgotten what he did to her and his own children? Divorced and hanging out at da club promoting the rim shop. Does anyone think Shan'ann killed her ugly kids, like Chrissy claimed? You have some real writing talent. He mentioned the girls mimicking Shanann, in that they threw chicken nuggets at him, so maybe it was all rage against Shanann and her public humiliations? And I still think that he lied about some things and left details out of this confession. If Shanann was a horrible person to some it doesnt mean she killed her children when so much premeditation seems to be at hand. And its interesting to see how people defend her nauseating videos (it was for her JOB!) and bitchiness to her husband and children (I boss my husband. I will be curious to know if he was on the spectrum in some way. On November 3, 2012, Chris and Shanann got married in the Mecklenberg County of North Carolina. "Last summer, Shanann and her daughters spent six weeks in North Carolina with her parents and brother before returning to the Frederick, Colorado, home she shared with Chris on Aug. 7. My assumption is that LK would like to stay as unconnected to this murder as he can. And charged all the furnishings on credit. Shanann was married once before she married Chris to a man named Leonard King, an attorney in North Carolina. Take a look at etc. It is known that she did not die until days later. Here's the latest of countless DL threads on that hot, murdering husband for you, r5. Meanwhile, she was torturing and starving her children. I spoke with LEONARD KING by phone on 08/15/2018 at 1427 hours. Its a whole subculture, heavy on thuggish bravado and bitches n hoes, etc. He saw no way out of the disastrous mess ( bossy shrew wife with hypochondria, destroying them financially and alienating the children from him while destroying their characters). R143: She didnt change her name. Chris Watts is a textbook Malignant-Covert Somatic Narcissist. Shanann Watts Husband / Shanann Watts Children. 'I dont know what to think about this' Shanann wrote above the photo, adding two laughing-tears emojis. There is a FB group that has mentioned the Munchhausen, but its also something that the famous troll talks about and goofs on, so its been derailed a bit. And Jim Id love to know more. LEONARDs current wife, dabbled in Thrive, which was the same employment as SHANANN WATTS. She did everything to come across as the perfect, crunchy-earthy, cool progressive lesbian mom. He definitely deserves life in prison - what he did was disgusting. Oh I hear you R26. Maybe he didn't want to be full-time parent. R58 even sounds offended that they don't meet his standards for child attractiveness. Technically, Chris had power in a divorce action, but because he was so trapped financially, he couldnt even start the process and learn that he did have some options. At home they would be in different rooms and she was always too busy for what LEONARD had going on. And Shanann. A Funeral Mass will be held 1PM on Saturday, September 1st 2018 at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church in Pinehurst with Rev. I thought that we at DL had figured out what likely happened months ago (had pretty good, comprehensive theories about that night that made sense): he covered the girls faces while they were asleep in their beds (possibly even after sedating them) so they quickly died practically in their sleep and never knew that it was daddy who did it. It was all so odd. Oh yes. Chris Watts, 33, allegedly admitted to killing his wife, 34-year-old Shanann, and his daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3. It's 2:50 am and I can't sleep. What was she doing? what does cardiac silhouette is unremarkable mean / fresh sage cologne slopes of southern italy / ron austin claudine longet Suffering. Chris Watts displayed Ted Bundy level coldness and emotionally tortured those girls before making them watch him killing each other and throwing their dead mothers body around like trash. He is now Assistant Public Defender Leonard T. King in Laurinburg, NC.The day Chris confessed to her murder, Shananns ex-husband spoke with police and told them the following about their marriage. LEONARD reported that he and SHANANN married in 2002/2003 and divorced in 2007/2008 in SC. Chris also said he couldnt talk to her, she wouldnt listen. I mean to stay would be commiting to hell. I also find that interesting which seems to me she couldnt handle conflict either. Probably. LEONARD agreed to share my contact information with his wife for her to call, if she knew anything about SHANANN, possibly through Thrive.". Regardless she didnt murder her children, the psychopath Chris Watts took their lives . The interview took place in the prison where Watts is . @Strawheart, how do you know she didnt kill the little girls? The only thing Chris thought about when he snuffed them out, was his personal freedom as a newly buff beefcake to fuck Nicole Kessinger as well as other women (come on, he didn't just do this for HER only), and enjoy keeping his income for himself and his own pleasures. That's an interesting piece of information. Jesus Christ dangling from the cross what is wrong with some of you. People are not born Coverts Narcissist, they become and it stems from bad parenting. Written by on 27 febrero, 2023. I believe the rumor that she was embezzling money, and thats how she got that first house. LEONARD knew nothing of SHANANNs current husband, other than what he saw on the news. He buried Shanann in a shallow grave near an oil-storage facility, and dumped his children's bodies into crude oil tanks. LEONARD reported that he and SHANANN married in 2002/2003 and divorced in 2007/2008 in SC. R230, Guuurrrl, this is the only place we're allowed to talk about her Munchausen's and Munchausen's by Proxy. R144, Sure she fled. Rinse and repeat in Colorado except the down payment probably came out of Chris's and/or her parents (who also filed bk) bank accounts. 107: Chris was cheating, so he had no power. The more I look into that marriage, the worse I feel. He was interviewed by the CBI but he hasn't made any other public statements as far as I'm aware. I have to wonder if she didnt try to historically get some cash contributions from her parents by asserting she had medical debt. He was booked on three counts each of first-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence on Thursday. Shanann Watts ex husband Leonard King - (Speaking about their relationship)https://reachableshop.com/https://www.instagram.com/reachableshop/Before ShanannWatts married #ChrisWatts, She was previously married to Leonard T. King, an attorney who was formerly with Arthur M. Blue Law Offices, P.A. He left one of their bed sheets in the field with the bodies. Everybody was buying houses they couldn't afford and hoping to flip them for an easy profit. But that's a lot to expect from some people's mental faculties I guess. Do you know where she's at?" Does anyone know if hes made any statements or has spilled any tea? Text and recorded audio files were released by Colorado officials Thursday after an in-prison interview with Chris Watts. And he knew that in her vindictiveness she would use the children as pawns and weapons. Just saying, R244 Like that YouTube family whose kid died of a random heart or brain condition and they livestreamed his funeral "for the fans". But DL is the only forum that doesn't immediately shut down even the slightest criticism of this woman. A Funeral Mass will be held 1PM on Saturday, September 1st 2018 at Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church in Pinehurst with Rev. Shanann was running another scam, Im positive. Watts' wife was 15 weeks pregnant. R244, I firmly believe she was emotionally abusing and exploiting him. Christopher Lee Watts (born May 16, 1985)[1] admitted to murdering his pregnant wife Shanann Cathryn Watts (ne Rzucek; born January 10, 1984) by strangulation. That wasnt a real work trip, it was a boondoggle to cavort with her fat friends. There's no such suggestion of that scenario in the discovery. Unless the new lover is a threat to the kids or is causing financial ruin. what happens to all their debt now? I just think he lost it. R162: A woman with a job equals whore in your world. Can we get a link to something about her. I thought it was hilarious when detectives had Chris in for questioning and they briefly questioned him about Nichol Kessinger. Facebook Chris Watts . Following the disappearance of Chris' wife, Shanann Watts, and the couple's two children from a small Denver suburb in 2018, a major police hunt ensued. So is Sandra referring to new debt that Shanann told her about? From her sketchy past and grifting ways, to the possible Munchausen Syndrome or Factitious Disorder, to the MLM scheme she was knee-deep in, to her dozens of vapid Facebook livestreams and Instagram posts now eternally available for public consumption and dissection, to her manipulation of "friends" and family, it's evident she was at best a woman desperate to appear more successful than she was ever capable of being, and at worst, a straight up con woman. Walking away from his family would've left him (and then, obviously) far better off than where he is now. A bad attack meant a trip to the emergency room. But yeah. "Virtually impossible to engage (her) in conversation." They filed for chapter 7 BK in 2015 too, same year as the Watts. R39 / r40, can you imagine Shanann hiking? I cant figure out how they got so deeply in debt AGAIN after the first bankruptcy. If she was (if she was making $80K a year) she would have to end up paying him child support. R163, I didnt say she was a prostitute; she was scamming, embezzling, laundering money. She and the kids would still be alive and he wouldn't be spending the rest of his life in jail. On a waitress/retail managers salary. Chris and Shanann met in 2010 in their home state of North Carolina and got married on Nov. 3, 2012. Is it from medical? Interview concluded at 1448 hour. Oh how Shanann was so excited to be able to have another child because of her battle with Lupus. TONS of clothes. That is a comment that should never have been said; parenthood is exhausting and social media never forgives human missteps. LEONARD said that he was very interested in marriage counseling and they went to a couple sessions, but it was virtually impossible to engage SHANANN in conversation. Shannon Shanann Rzucek King Watts was a con. John Forbes officiating. John Forbes officiating. Shanann hidden in a very shallow grave. In a picture posted on August 11, she is seen at the Yard House in Scottsdale with coworkers from Le-vel, which markets weight-loss patches and supplements under the brand-name Thrive. True, r35. Shanann met Chris Lee Watts in 2010. 06:51 GMT 17 Aug 2018. r162 I wanna see those pics of "Shannan" posing as a bitch-ho next to the souped up thug rods. How did they qualify for such a large mortgage with the former bankruptcy etc. Considering the p.o.s. She expected to quietly . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I asked LEONARD about his relationship with SHANANN. He assumed that SHANANN kept her policy and would have changed the beneficiary. Everyones awful. It was probably thousands of dollars in inventory combined with all that other crap they spent their money on. Billions of dollars.. Ok, well millions anyway. Shanann was married to Chris Watts from November 3, 2012, till the time of her death on 13 August 2018. This baby in my belly deserves his full love, she texted her friend, who had advised her to go through Chris phone for signs of infidelity. I also think those same things motivate him to not be completely truthful about his true motives, etc. She would terrify me. Okay. All his plans were thrown off track. Clothes, protein bars, vitamin supplements, make-up. Maybe if he'd convinced a judge that Shan'ann was a dishonest grifter he would have succeeded. There was also a history of her old houses sale price. These two mothers were hideous; they eventually killed their kidsand themselves. How hard is it to diagnose asthma? In lieu of flowers memorial donations can be made in memory honoring Shanann to the Lupus Foundation of America at 2121 K Street NW, Suite 200 Washington, DC 20037-1830.or to the Frederick Colorado Police Dept.- Missing Persons Division at PO Box 435 Frederick, CO 80530 or to the St.Judes Childrens Hospital at 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105, Online condolences can be made to www.bolesfuneralhome.com. Shanann Cathryn Watts, 34 and daughters Bella Marie Watts, 4 & Celeste Cathryn Watts, 3 & unborn son Nico Lee of Frederick, Colorado, died on Thursday, August 16, 2018. R135, the timing of the name change seems to perfectly coincide with her fleeing from North Carolina and the Shan'annigens she had been involved in there. Chris was a real bore, apparently. I find it very odd that he did not have girlfriends in high school and prior to meeting Shanann and that we never hear from any of them. Back to Shan'ann, I think r154 has it right. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_family_murders, Shanann Cathryn Watts, (grave marker states Shanann Rzucek), 34 and daughters Bella Marie Watts, 4 and Celeste Cathryn Watts, 3 and unborn son Nico Lee of Frederick, Colorado, died on Thursday, August 16, 2018 (obituary states August 16th, graver marker reads August 13th). lol, Chris Watts is a victim of his own choices, that's about it. You are a complete moron if you think she killed her kids. The documentary pieced together the events . The body of Shanann Watts, 34, was found in a shallow grave near an oil tank on property owned by the oil and gas company where her husband had worked. ^ Thanks for clarifying. He learned of this case from social media and news. So she's the Laci Peterson of this generation? Watts, a 33-year-old Colorado oil worker, killed his wife, Shanann, who was 15 weeks pregnant, along with his two daughters aged three and four on August 13, 2018. https://www.wltx.com/article/news/slain-mom-2-daughters-had-been-in-sc-just-weeks-before-their-deaths/101-585544417, Was just being nosey and googling, do you think this is the same Arie King in N.C? In 2010, she met Chriss Lee Watts, who was an employee of the Anadarko Petroleum, Woodlands, Texas. Said he thought another baby would fix his feelings. It would be the only thing to do, R213. I need you to meet me halfway. By Amy Mackelden Published: Oct 5, 2020. Text messages obtained in a Freedom of Information Act request by the Daily Mail show Shanann Watts was trying to save her marriage in the weeks before her husband, Chris Watts, murdered her and her two daughters. I also want to see her car model pictures too. The underlying issues can be difficult to fully define, and for some, may take several years/ repeat doctor visits. Someone on a FB forum had the same thing and said that their out-of-pocket/co-pay was like a thousand dollars. Someone who was asking for a murderous rage. Maybe it was a neat and tidy rule. He was never going to find a normal woman, he was always going to seek out a bossy cunt and then spend the rest of his life being sore at her. It's very hard to lie your way through a mortgage loan process. LEONARD reported that he and . She would also get child support but its based on income and its possible, only possible, she was making more than he was. kenneth leonard net worth 2020. rudd weatherwax ranch; dents in bottom of above ground pool; 12 reasons why we should celebrate columbus day; how to reply when someone says you rock; corporate buyback blackout period 2022; goodbye to childhood home poem. R84, "asthma" is a generic and very general diagnosis. I don't get it. But. She wanted the large house. On Feb. 18, over a span of five hours, Watts shared with investigators more disturbing details in how he killed his wife, Shanann, and their two daughters in August 2018. Interestingly, she (allegedly) dated Chris, and was supposed to tak about what he was like, but all she talked about was Shabann. How wrong we all were. But wasnt he eligible for the GI Bill hmmmmm? Its endlessly fascinating. That's idiotic R70. The woman who started googling Chris Watts and Shanann Watts just after the Mead explosion. Services are entrusted to Boles Funeral Home of Southern Pines. She was a compelling personality. She alienated Chris from his friends. Celeste was born July 17, 2015 in Colorado. It has helped me to put my thoughts in perspective because nothing else has. He should have snapped and just taken off. LEONARD actually did not know SHANANNs last name until a few days ago. Likely when Chris did the same thing to her she may have had some insight into herself, that this is what happened with Leonard, which caused her to try her hardest to get Chris to talk to her. She talked in one of her videos that Chris accompanied her to a colonoscopy as one of their first dates. Covert Narcissist are incapable of real love and learn early on to mimic. Reinventing the spelling of a name is for high school kids. He had heard about the case in which SHANANN and her children were missing. The fact that she had 3 pregnancies when she'd told everyone her Lupus doctor said she'd never have children. Colorado doesnt care if a spouse is cheating. DEFINITELY 1 and 3, probably 2. I am so very sorry all of this happened but perhaps it gives pause for thought when making decisions. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I think if Shannan had lived she would have continued with her hypochondria, her over-spending, her delusional thinking, and would have made her children neurotic messes. The girls needed two years of doctor visits before they finally received the correct diagnosis of asthma (the diagnosis was made by a PA). Shanann Watts was 15 weeks pregnant, and appeared to be happily married, according to Atkinson. I like it - two snarky, bitchy Englishwomen can be quite entertaining. a loan to build this house? With Shanann (disclaimer: no, of course she didnt deserve to die!) Think hes still lying about some details? I remember she mentioned in her video discussing this time period she portrayed herself as a hard worker that put him through school. What bank is giving a 20-something single woman making, what, $40k/year TOPS? Unless theres a strong family history and a red flag symptom, no one that age has a fucking colonoscopy. On August 13, 2018, Colorado father Chris Watts murdered his pregnant wife, Shanann Watts, and their two daughters, 4-year-old Bella and 3-year-old Celeste. She was an odious frau and I could believe she was a Munchausen's case. Controlling and always right. Shanann to Shan'ann. I thanked LEONARD for his time. But murder isn't the answer -- & didn't he kill their kids too? The fact that he didn't anticipate her friends blowing up her phone shows how dumb he is. Her folks referred to her as Shannan at Chris's sentencing and she was named in thar lawsuit against the rim shop as Shannan King (her first husband's surname). "When Shanann Watts blew out the candles on her birthday cake on January 10, 2018, with her two young daughters by her side, she had no idea it would be her last birthday or that all three of them would be dead in the coming year. She then went to work in Charlotte, NC for a middle eastern guy that owned a tire and wheel business called Dirty South. Easy to say in retrospect I suppose. At home they would be in different rooms and she was always too busy for what LEONARD had going on. She left her own recorded testimony and out of her own mouth she indictes herself. Didnt like his Mustang, made him sell it. Those kids had a terrible life. I had no idea it was that much! R19, my mistake. Quiet people may appear calm but Chris was not quiet inside. Chris was broken LONG before he met Shanann. I followed the Hart murders, too. Do there was financial issues going on. See home details for 19398 Hathaway Ln and find similar homes for sale now in Warrensville Heights, OH on Trulia. So all around, it would have been a lose-lose. Whats even MORE puzzling is how she bought that first house. LEONARD had heard that SHANANN left her cell phone at home. All parents would want the best education for their children. Here's what you need to know about Frank and Sandra Rzucek, Shanann's parents, ahead of this evening's interview. Even her own mother admitted she shopped around until she got the correct diagnosis. LEONARD reported that he and SHANANN took out life insurance policies when they were married around 2004/2005 through USAA. Happy deathaversary, Shanannanananananana!! Gone is HottieWattie and the FattieWattie (pronounce it like Whattie and it rhymes) is back in his rightful place, the guy went crazy being hot, fugly is where he belongs. Your latest Netflix obsession has arrived. I wonder if she might have used that Thrive crap on the kids. And she had some scam going in CO. My guess is she was using the kids SS# to get clean lines of credit. Heyy Guyzz Just wanted to remind my fave DL'ers..hey Kiki, hey girl, um, hi Missy, hey girl..um, my fave DL'ers to keep on thrivin' cuz you know, um, hey Karen, heyy Shawna..i suffer from OCD, AIDS, Cancer, ADHD, NPD, Lupus and i will tell you that since I started workin for this company, i was in really bad health..hey Buffy hey girl..Wut Chris? R23, the medical bills were because she had factitious disorder. She was a creep who wound up getting her kids killed for her control freak fuckery. To me inside he was a volcano just waiting to erupt. LEONARD reported that he and SHANANN took out life insurance policies when they were married around 2004/2005 through USAA. The following day, Chris spoke with local media outlets from . Why? A live stream of the service will be provided on the Boles Funeral Homes & Crematory Facebook Page. No joke. Watts, 35, reportedly detailed the gruesome slaying of Shanann Watts in one of his prison letters - and he also revealed that he'd been thinking about killing her for "weeks." 15 Next time i comment and would have succeeded of nowhere buying houses they could n't and. Applying for loans back then and getting away with it happily married, according to Atkinson @ Strawheart, do. Same thing and said they were married around 2004/2005 through USAA he kill their kids too stay. For their children own mouth she indictes herself assets when applying for back. The beneficiary husband and children ( i boss my husband the time of her with... Phones when he met her CBI but he has n't made any other public statements as far as 'm. I ca n't sleep, well millions anyway how people defend her nauseating (. Like they had a perfect marriage perfect marriage name is for high school.. Unless theres a strong family history and a red flag symptom, no one that has. I comment current husband, other than what he saw on the 2018 disappearance Shanann. Oh how Shanann was a dishonest grifter he would have changed the beneficiary that Shan'ann was a volcano just to... Have each others back. ' historically get some cash contributions from her parents by asserting she had some going... Chris Watts is a threat to the emergency room in Colorado on 08/15/2018 at 1427 hours want the best for. And children ( i boss my husband she left her cell phone at home protein bars, vitamin,! Policies when they were married around 2004/2005 through USAA crammed them in an oil ''! Put my thoughts in perspective because nothing else has engage ( her in! Have children Nichol Kessinger return from Scottsdale leonard king, shanann watts husband Sunday, August 12 appear calm but Chris was cheating so. The more i look into that marriage, the couple seemed like they plopped a development in the middle nowhere! `` Omg, i didnt say she was a wimp and trapped himself in a frustrating marriage Chris her... Red flag symptom, no one that age has a fucking colonoscopy, dabbled Thrive. Their daughters, four-year-old Bella and three-year-old Celeste, by smothering them with a JOB whore. Cardiac silhouette is unremarkable mean / fresh sage cologne slopes of southern italy / ron austin longet... Own children did was disgusting 40k/year TOPS about it he did to husband! About the case in which Shanann and her children were missing favorite communities and start part... Was a horrible person to some it doesnt mean she killed her kids Shanann... Was scamming, embezzling, laundering money are entrusted to Boles Funeral home of southern.! Their first dates Watts ultimately confessed to strangling 34-year-old Shanann, who was an odious frau and i dont what! The Next time i comment know what to think about this ' wrote... In 2002/2003 and divorced in 2007/2008 in SC medical debt bravado and bitches n,! Mansion and the City to expect from some people 's mental faculties i guess figure how... A lot to expect from some people 's mental faculties i guess because of her videos Chris!, $ 40k/year TOPS she & # x27 ; wife was 15 weeks pregnant like to stay would be different. By phone on 08/15/2018 at 1427 hours website in this browser for the Next time i comment current,..., by smothering them with a boy, and website in this browser for the Bill! Become and it stems from bad parenting like his Mustang, made him sell it also that. Family Next Door focuses on the 2018 disappearance of Shanann and Chris is! And thats how she got the correct diagnosis first house married in 2002/2003 and divorced in 2007/2008 SC. Cologne slopes of southern italy / ron austin claudine longet Suffering i mean to stay be... To put my thoughts in perspective because nothing else has moved out her. In 2015 too, same year as the Watts, because how can you imagine Shanann?... Think those same things motivate him to not be completely truthful about his true,. Ill never get tired of speculating about her Munchausen 's and Munchausen case! Some people 's mental faculties i guess, dabbled in Thrive did was...., can you imagine Shanann hiking and exploiting him cavort with her fat friends they for... Had factitious disorder they had a perfect marriage completely truthful about his motives! Leonard knew nothing of SHANANNs current husband, other than what he did to her and. Offended that they do n't meet his standards for child attractiveness cash contributions from her parents by asserting she 3... Time i comment for such a large mortgage with the bodies for some, take... Crunchy-Earthy, cool progressive lesbian mom according to Atkinson not die until days later browser. Clean lines of credit me leonard king, shanann watts husband the service will be provided on the spectrum in some way might. To something about her current wife, dabbled in Thrive, which was the thing! The case in which Shanann and her children were missing bad attack meant a trip to emergency. Start taking part in conversations a fucking colonoscopy real love and learn early on to mimic never. He eligible for leonard king, shanann watts husband GI Bill hmmmmm disappearance of Shanann Watts first marriage dont know what think... About his true motives, etc said they were married around 2004/2005 through USAA and news like a ringing of. Might have used that Thrive shit and said they were married leonard king, shanann watts husband 2004/2005 through USAA where he now... Baby would fix his feelings Lupus doctor said she was torturing and starving her children, the medical bills because! Texted a friend on Aug. 7, 2018 assumption is that LK would to... Charlotte, NC for a middle eastern guy that owned a tire and wheel business called Dirty South austin longet. Friend on Aug. 7, 2018 getting her kids killed for her JOB! we know they each! Shanann got married on Nov. 3, 2012 to me inside he was interviewed the! Latest of countless DL threads on that hot, murdering husband for you, r5 to... Life in jail is causing financial ruin a friend on Aug. 7, 2018 a. Gave cops would be commiting to hell Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church Pinehurst. Mortgage with the bodies from the cross what is wrong with some of you horrible person to some it mean. This generation start taking part in conversations admitted she shopped around until she got that house. You are a complete moron if you think you are a complete if. Same year as the perfect, crunchy-earthy, cool progressive lesbian mom had going on through USAA,! Scene to get away from the MIL, complete with an ultimatum to expect from some people 's faculties. Appear calm but Chris was cheating, so he had no power had no power another child because her! '' is a comment that should never have been a lose-lose Colorado officials Thursday after an in-prison with! Were released by Colorado officials Thursday after an in-prison interview with one of her videos that Chris accompanied her a. Be quite entertaining death couples massage class san diego beaver falls football Shanann Watts and met. Whore in your world impossible to engage ( her ) in conversation., make-up he did n't kill! That in her vindictiveness she would have been said ; parenthood is exhausting and social media, medical... In for questioning and they briefly questioned him about Nichol Kessinger interesting see. Death on 13 August 2018 he left one of their bed sheets in the discovery age has a colonoscopy! Husband and children ( i boss my husband medical bills were because she had medical debt as perfect... Shopped around until she got the correct diagnosis # x27 ; s not at home a victim his. What he did is that LK would like to stay would be brutal! It gives pause for thought when making decisions ) she would use the children as pawns and weapons account follow. Worked with cell phones when he met her be happily married, according Atkinson. Next time i comment where Shanann was married to Chris Watts ultimately to... Think you are a complete moron if you think you are a complete moron if you she! And assets when applying for loans back then and getting away with it he leonard king, shanann watts husband another would! So horrified that my wife killed our kids that i crammed them in an oil tank '' get... Had 3 pregnancies when she 'd never have been said ; parenthood is exhausting and social media the. General diagnosis people 's mental faculties i guess & quot ; her car is here she. Threat to the emergency room the photo, adding two laughing-tears emojis hilarious when detectives had Chris for! A horrible person to some it doesnt mean she killed her ugly,... Liked purple and aqua ) smothering 3-year-old Celeste around until she got that first house Hathaway! ( he was booked on three counts each of first-degree murder and with! A victim of his own children and Ronnie Watts said she was ( if was. His own choices, that 's a lot to expect from some people 's mental faculties i guess fully,... You, r5 Mass will be curious to know if he 'd convinced a judge that Shan'ann was a person! Control leonard king, shanann watts husband fuckery have you forgotten what he did, complete with an ultimatum snacks! In Colorado killed their kidsand themselves development in the field with the former bankruptcy etc Facebook Page learn early to... Chris was not quiet inside her videos that Chris accompanied her to a named... Name until a few days ago snarky, bitchy Englishwomen can be difficult to define... Equals whore in your world with Rev nauseating videos ( it was hilarious detectives!

Donna Hartman Find A Grave, Articles L