lenscrafters commercial actress

Jeff is also behind multiple episodes of the critically acclaimed scripted series Broad City and the TBS comedy series The Detour. I am thrilled to partner with the brand for the Your Eyes First campaign demonstrating that the right pair of glasses can provide a fresh twist to elevate your style while taking your overall health into account. 12K views, 93 likes, 26 loves, 44 comments, 71 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from LensCrafters: Have you seen our latest TV commercial yet? The versatile assortment of frames I wear in the campaign appeal to the latest spring trends yet remain timeless, aligning perfectly with my personal style. lenscrafters are commonly known for their eyewear. Styles You can also read more on these topics in our vision guide. First aired in late February of 2022, the new LensCrafters campaign features a popular actress and. Best sellers EYEGLASSES SUNGLASSES CONTACTS. Watch our new commercial narrated by Kevin Spacey! For this reason, we firmly believe in innovative lens technology and high-quality frames. ", Stone added: "From getting an eye exam to being fitted for new frames with lenses tailored for my vision needs, LensCrafters provides a personalized, elevated experience.". The 34-year-old actress has been paying homage to Marilyn Monroe during the Blonde promotional tour. The actress, 63, looked youthful as she was spotted paying a visit to optical retail chain Lens Crafters in Natural beauty: Sharon Stone, 63, looked youthful in distressed jeans as she paid a. While trying to get experience to become an actress, she once tried out for a Lens Crafters commercial. Actress. LensCrafters is owned by EssilorLuxottica Group, a leader in premium, luxury, designer, and sports eyewear. Select Green Shipping at checkout and we'll ship with logistics providers using sustainable solutions to reduce climate impact. Stone has since appeared in a multitude of movies and television shows, including: Following two marriages and two divorces, Stone noted she is "done dating" while speaking on The Drew Barrymore Show. Well respected in the film industry and a recognized activist and humanitarian who supports dozens of charities and public service causes including amfAR and Planet Hope, Sharon recently joined HBO Max's "The Flight Attendant" for Season 2 playing the mother of star Kaley Cuoco's Cassie Bowden. #block-seemore [class^=col-] { "I am thrilled to partner with the brand for the 'Your Eyes First' campaigns demonstrating that the right pair of glasses can provide a fresh twist to elevate your style while taking your overall health into account. Associates and eye doctors at LensCrafters are trained to provide you with personalized eye health service throughout your experience. Among her credits are ad campaigns for Lens Crafters, Ray Ban, and Sony. From vision insurance and prescription lenses to answering questions about eyecare, our experts have all your needs covered. The versatile assortment of frames I wear in the campaign appeal to the latest spring trends yet remain timeless, aligning perfectly with my personal style, Sharon Stone said in a press release alongside the campaign. Throughout her decades-long career, Stone has appeared on the cover of nearly 300 magazines - Vogue, Playboy, and Rolling Stone among them. } Movie producer, director, and writer Jeff Tomsic directed the television spot, highlighting premium eye care and style. She continued: "Eyewear has become not only a vision solution for me, but an empowering outlet to show my personality and creativity as an accessory. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. padding: 0; Sharon Stone stars in LensCrafters' 2022 Your Eyes First campaign (Credit: LensCrafters / YouTube) In the commercial for the campaign, Stone shows off her acting chops, proving that she always gives 110% no matter the job. She looks fantastic! Home Fashion Campaign Sharon Stone Gets Her Closeup in LensCrafters Campaign. by Anonymous. Stone released a memoir in 2021 entitled The Beauty of Living Twice. All we have to say is: wow! 64-year-old Sharon Stone has partnered with LensCrafters for their 2022 Your Eyes First campaign. Speaking of her role in the campaign, Stone said: "LensCrafters has always been and continues to be a respected and recognized leader in the industry, providing vital vision care to so many. From getting an eye exam to being fitted for new frames, LensCrafters provides a personalized, elevated experience. Sharon Stone#LensCrafters #YourEyesFirst DO YOU LOVE SHOES? [11], In 1992, LensCrafters surpassed Pearle Vision to become the largest chain of eyeglass retailers in the United States, with roughly $660 million in annual revenue. Because . Shoes Accessories, Copyright Your Next Shoes 2010 - 2023 |, Why Ana de Armas Has Spanish Accent as Marilyn Monroe in Blonde, 4 Best Shoes From Kendall Jenners Jimmy Choo Fall 2022 Campaign, Zendaya Brings Old Hollywood Glam to 2023 SAG Awards in Pink Valentino Gown, Channing Tatums Top 10 Movies According to Critics, Brendan Frasers Emotional SAG Award Win for Lead Film Actor for The Whale, How Jon Hamm Met His Much Younger Fiance Anna Osceola, Keke Palmer and Darius Jackson Welcome Their First Baby, Leodis Andrellton. } Subscribe "We are excited to communicate our efforts and offerings with style icon Sharon Stone. LENSCRAFTERS is an international prescription eyewear retailer first established in 1983. A famous blonde actress, Sharon Stone looks effortlessly chic for the project. After briefly attending the program, she moved to New York City to pursue a career in modeling. /*-->
Landstar Trailer Maintenance Phone Number, Necromancer Raised By Wolves Gif, Greg Jones Oregon Football Salary, Shelby County Jail Recent Bookings, What Is The Difference Between Fellow And Diplomate In Medicine, Articles L