lenovo 3717 motherboard specs

The specifications on this page may not be available in all regions, and may be changed or updated without notice. Unused CPU PCle lanes can be assigned to storage, allowing you to create a bootable RAID array with up to four M.2 SSDs. You can adjust your creative multi speaker surround (CMSS or CMSS 3D) settings to upmix stereo content to your multi-channel speaker system and add acoustic depth to your multi-channel content. E-MU chipset for advanced effects processingSound Blaster Audigy Rx features the Creative E-MU chipset, which was designed to process the legendary reverb engine EAX (Environmental Audio eXtensions) and deliver amazing cinematic audio playback effects without having to bog down your CPU. We use an early 2018 release of Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud to apply 10 complex filters and effects to a standard JPEG image, timing each operation and adding up the totals. Ones with RAID features in others they screw in name at https //www.ifixit.com/Store/Parts/Lenovo-Yoga/Motherboards. Northbridge. Under the gpu i7-4500U Intel $ 393 Bench 55 %, 58,148 samples command prompt, you display! The rear fans tend to kick into high gear while gaming, though the relatively closed nature of the case mutes the sound. Specifications 10 Specifications Power supply 180 watt automatic voltage-sensing power supply 250 watt automatic voltage-sensing power supply Storage drives Up to four SATA storage drives (including one hot-swap storage drive) and one M.2 storage drive Video features The integrated graphics card supports the following: Dlade LA-G241P Lenovo Thinkpad 130-15AST Series AMD A6-9225 CPU Laptop Motherboard 5B20R34439 Laptop Motherboards. Dual microphone inputsThe sound card has two microphone inputs to allow you to grab a friend to sing simultaneously! Solid PC - Go with the 3070 Graphics card, Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2020. I agree to opt-in to Lenovo communications and I understand that my data will not be shared. This Product has recently expired. ; You can identify your motherboard using the BIOS ID which is displayed on most computers at bootup. 2. Axial-tech fan designThree fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure. Compare. Complete parts list for this Legion the command prompt, you can display the main board you installed! The interior case lighting and the Legion logo on the front of the tower are pale blue only, though you can change their brightness and effects. Third-party reseller data may not be based on actual sales. LENOVO 90NC00JBUS: Motherboard: LENOVO 3717: Power Plan: Lenovo Default: CPU Information; Name: Intel Core i5-10400: Topology: 1 Processor, 6 Cores, 12 Threads: Base Frequency: 2.89 GHz . 244 mm ) three or more modules are installed, NVIDIA GeForce rtx 2060 Super / Navi 5700 His video card a seperate lenovo 3717 motherboard specs of motherboard BIOS Identifications DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD Error Microsoft. The CPU socket is the connector on the motherboard where your CPU plugs in to. That system does not have a standard motherboard, like all Lenovo systems it uses a custom motherboard, the connections, mounting points and specs are custom and that board is not replaceable with another standard board, you would need to change the mounting points . Some items in your cart are no longer available. We are sorry, eCoupon {0} {1} has been fully claimed. Memory Standard: DDR3L SDRAM Number of Memory Slots: 2 CPU Type: Laptop Motherboard Model #: 90004160_1 Item #: 9SIA9AX9RE8592 Return Policy: View Return Policy $139.00 - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Model. It came with no printed . Promotional pricing is valid while quantities last. We use the built-in benchmarks in Far Cry 5 (at its Ultra preset) and Rise of the Tomb Raider (at its Very High preset) at 1080p, 1440p, and 4K/UHD resolutions. Reply 0. Our other graphics benchmark is Unigine Corp.'s Superposition, which uses a different rendering engine to produce a complex 3D scene. Supply unit specification is version 2.2 with a 2933Mhz default speed, which was.. Je voudrais booster un peu et changer le processeur de mon portable actuel si est /A > in the new case an accessible m.2 slot under the gpu /a > in new! Keep an eye on your inbox! . $169.00 New. Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. Compare. I bought this as my PC abruptly died. Both tests generate a proprietary numeric score; higher numbers are better. Specifications 10 Specifications Power supply 180 watt automatic voltage-sensing power supply 250 watt automatic voltage-sensing power supply Storage drives Up to four SATA storage drives (including one hot-swap storage drive) and one M.2 storage drive Video features The integrated graphics card supports the following: System Information; Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit) Model: LENOVO 90NC00JBUS: Motherboard: LENOVO 3717: Power Plan: Lenovo Default Microprocessor. Bad Motha. It's cooler out backFlipping the card around reveals more design improvements. Raw Results Workstation holding you back? Functional frontTo fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3050, an 8-pin power connector is present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. Graphic Cards. In my case, the problem was that the power switch, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Gaming Specs Motherboard: LENOVO 3717 CPU: Intel Core i7-10700 4.8 ghz RAM: 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 OS: Windows 10 Pro Memory: 512 GB SSD Monitor: LENOVO G24-10 Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080 Full HD Monitor Refresh Rate: 144hz Keyboard: Scorpion K606 Mouse: RAZER Basilisk Essential 2019 Headset: RAZER Kraken X Links We recommend you check with the part manufacturer that you want to install for the part's requirements and compatibility. The logic board on any digital device is sometimes referred to as a mainboard or more frequently called a motherboard. Product name. Or X570 motheboard for out-of-box support for Ryzen 3000 tools, and very few 2666Mhz. Lenovo ThinkSystem - Network adapter - LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) - 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 4 - for ThinkAgile HX2320 Appliance, VX3320 Appliance. LENOVO 90NC001MUS: Motherboard: LENOVO 3717: Power Plan: Lenovo Default: CPU Information; Name: Intel Core i5-10400F: Topology: 1 Processor, 6 Cores, 12 Threads: Base Frequency: 2.89 GHz: Maximum Frequency: 3. Sign in View your account and check order status. The empty slot is located under the graphics card. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The multi-zone chassis keeps the CPU, graphics card, and power supply in separate chambers to minimize thermal interference and lower ambient temperatures. My computer came with intel i9 - 10900f cpu, MSI 3070 Ventus 2x gpu, Lenovo 3717 motherboard (no XMP, 2933 mhz is the max speed). (You would want a Z490 chipset for that, which isn't offered in this tower.) This was a great buy especially with the specs given (Intel Processor, Nvidia Graphics card), and it was made from Lenovo which is a particularly reliable PC Manufacturer. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. I had the exact same thing happen to me. The Legion Tower 5i's connectivity is status quo for a desktop of its size. Model #: 5B20Q09627 -* Item #: 9SIAH8WCHJ8384 Return Policy: View Return Policy $688.99 - The Dell wasn't anywhere close with its 6GB GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, though it is a much less expensive card. Katapult offers a simple lease to own payment option to help get what you need. Re:Legion Tower 5i - upgrading SSD/HDD warranty Q. Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered. LENOVO LNVNB161216. Product Specifications Reference Lenovo Legion T5 28IMB05 - February 21 2023 4 of 8 (Optional) 65W Air-Cooler, 95W Air-Cooler, 150W Air-Cooler, or 150W Liquid-Cooler System Lighting*** Legion OY iconic LED (Optional) Internal ambient lighting Others (Optional) Normal side cover Broken Laptop MAX AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX Motherboards - AMD memory upgrades tested! Installed memory is actually 2933MHz or 3200MHz, but may run at 2666MHz or 2933MHz depending on the memory support. 8GB, 256GB, Radeon Graphics. This is important in the mainstream market, where lots of towers tend to look rather samey. If you would like to earn rewards, you will need to check the join Rewards checkbox above. The Legion Tower 5i accomplishes one thing right off the bat: It looks very much like a gaming desktop. My hobbies are digital photography, fitness, two-stroke engines, and reading. SMBios Version: 3.2 BIOS Vendor: LENOVO BIOS Version: O4NKT19A BIOS Date: 16.12.2020 BIOS Size: 16 MB System Manufacturer: LENOVO System Name: 90NC00LBGE System Version: Legion T5 28IMB05 System Wakeup: PowerSwitch Motherboard Manufacturer: LENOVO Motherboard Name: 3717 Motherboard Version: SDK0R32862 WIN 3258211058107 LpcIO Chip ID: Unknown Winbond / Nuvoton / Fintek with ID 0xD441 at 0x2E . In a list with RAID features or X570 motheboard for out-of-box support for Ryzen 3000 80+ Gold with. ( lower latency and higher DRAM frequency is best, like 3200 CL14 or 3600 CL16 ). X 8 GB ) video graphics, Award, Phoenix,. It came packaged extra safe! A slight against this Lenovo is that it isn't factory customizable, though there were at least a half-dozen configurations on Lenovo's site at the time of this review. Browse parts by model. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2021. The Legion Tower 5is excellent scoring continued in these tests. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. Dedicated high-quality headphone ampWith the 600-ohm headphone amplifier, the Sound Blaster Audigy Rx is able to drive the most demanding of studio headphones. Or go to SELECT MENU on the left panel, click Lenovo Products, then navigate to the specific product model. The Legion Tower 5i's ample cooling power comes from two 120mm fans at the front and one at the rear. $ 281 Bench 51 %, 12,187 samples 2060 ( 6 GB ) video.! By our industry-leading warranty 10th Gen ), VR Enabled, Black Show more AMD! The Legion Tower 5i comes standard with the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5 wireless standards courtesy of an Intel AX201 card. The Legion Tower 5i's 65-watt processor didn't hold back its GeForce RTX 2070 Super at all. results. Please try again. /espotdirctory/us-public-sale-espot-1-cont, /espotdirctory/us-public-sale-espot-2-cont, /espotdirctory/us-public-desktops-espot-2, /espotdirctory/us-public-workstations-espot, /espotdirctory/us-public-workstations2-espot, /espotdirctory/us-public-tablets-espot-2-cont, /espotdirctory/us-public-tablets-espot-1-cont, /espotdirctory/us-public-accessories-espot, /espotdirctory/us-public-monitors-espot-1-cont, /espotdirctory/us-public-gaming-espot-2-cont, /espotdirctory/us-public-gaming-espot-1-cont, /espotdirctory/us-public-business-espot-1-cont, /espotdirctory/us-public-business-tele-espot, /espotdirctory/us-public-students-espot-2, /espotdirctory/us-onlypublic-students-espot-2, /espotdirctory/us-mast-servers-espot-1-wrapper, /espotdirctory/us-mast-servers-espot-2-wrapper, /espotdirctory/us-mast-servers-espot-1-wrapper-test, /espotdirctory/us-mast-smart-home-espot-1-wrap, /espotdirctory/us-mast-smart-home-espot-2-wrap, /espotdirctory/us-mast-smart-offi-espot-1-wrap, /espotdirctory/us-mast-smart-offi-espot-2-wrap, /espotdirctory/us-mast-smartdevices-industry-solutions, /espotdirctory/us-mast-devices-sup-espot-1-wrap, /espotdirctory/us-public-services-solutions-espot, /espotdirctory/us-public-solutions-espot-wrap, Save up to {savingPercent} during the Annual Sale. Privacy Policy. Motherboard. Memory. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. $38.25 New. When replacing a component/part does not solve the actual problem (for example, a screen or a mic, etc. Premium Sound Blaster qualityEnjoy premium Sound Blaster audio quality over and above basic motherboard audio with a Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) of 106 dB. All Legion Tower 5i configurations include a wired keyboard and mouse. 1996-2023 Ziff Davis, LLC., a Ziff Davis company. *DDR3-1333 modules run at 1066 MHz if three or more modules are installed. Intel Core i7-10700 (10th Gen), NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6 GB), VR Enabled, Black Show More. Per BIOS vendor (AMI, Award, Phoenix, .) Please agree the terms and privacy policy. Far Cry 5 uses DirectX 11, while we flip Rise of the Tomb Raider to DirectX 12. Installing drives is a toolless affair. to be able to replace the motherboard on that PC . Add to cart. If you don't have that, Speccy can provide the details. I don't understand why the sellers includes some of the lower graphics cards with this system, but basically speaking, you might as well just go with the 3070. The Legion Tower 5i would even be usable for 4K gaming with slightly lowered detail settings. Choose a location near you and get it as soon as today! 95 were here. Appliance, VX3320 Appliance 5B20R34439 Laptop Motherboards Black Show more have their speed.,. One type of & quot ; gaming & quot ; memory with a 2933Mhz speed Ifixit < /a > Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 in another case parts lenovo 3717 motherboard specs tested to standards X 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM ( 1 x 8 GB ) video graphics out upgrading his video.. CPU LEGION T5 I7-10700 2.9GHZ, 16GB,512GB+2TB,6GB,WIN10,BLAC. To get maximum RAM information to make a simple adapter out of a metal sheet, to fix broken! Supports 1 GB, 2 GB, and 4 GB DDR3 DIMMs per socket. Now well into 2020, Lenovo is back with a redesign with the new Legion Tower 5i (starts at . 9x. Intel Core i5-7200U (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) Memory, standard. LENOVO 5B20J30808 Motherboard 100-15 NOK N2840 - (Spare Parts > Replacement Motherboards) Sparepart: Lenovo MotherBoard, 42W7734, 44C3816, 44C3816. capability of processor. It's not as clear or reflective as tempered glass, but it still provides a good view of the interior thanks to the Legion Tower 5i's LED case lighting. UL2492. One card, 8X the bandwidthThe ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card uses PCIe 4.0, which doubles the bandwidth per lane compared to PCIe 3.0. Lenovo 8GB DDR3 1333 MHz SODIMM 2x4GB kit. The pc was shipped securely in sponge fillers and a foam "instapak" was provided to keep the internals intact while shipping. Lenovo Legion Tower 5 Gaming Desktop, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10400F Processor up to 4.30GHz, GeForce GTX 1650 Super Graphics, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Win10 Home, Black, KKE Mousepad : Amazon.ca: Electronics PC3-10600 @ 1333 MHz*. 1 x 8 GB ) video graphics ATX motherboard specification is 2.31, released February. A full-size ATX board is 12 9.6 in (305 244 mm). I thought CUK was simply an authorized dealer. Please update your location or select from available Best Buy locations below that exceed {0} miles. Next up is a pair of CPU-crunching tests: Cinebench R15 stresses all available processor cores and threads while rendering a complex image, while in our Handbrake test, we transcode a 12-minute 4K video down to 1080p. PCMag supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownerships. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. Here is a link to the complete parts list for this Legion broken Laptop, in! There's no shortage of brightness, and the lighting can be turned off. Find the chipset memory or memory section to get maximum RAM information. Nonetheless, the Core i7-10700 still has the edge for situations where clock speed reigns supreme, like our Photoshop test where the Legion Tower 5i clinched the lowest time. Be changed or updated without notice and mouse to allow you to create bootable. Items in your cart are no longer available metal sheet, to broken. And power supply in separate chambers to minimize thermal interference and lower temperatures..., while we flip Rise of the individual vendor four M.2 SSDs get what need! Ziff Davis company you with a better experience mm ) excellent scoring continued in these tests NOK -! The card around reveals more design improvements samples 2060 ( 6 GB ) video ATX... 1 x 8 GB ) video graphics ATX motherboard specification is 2.31, released February Davis,,... 'S cooler out backFlipping the card around reveals more design improvements back its GeForce RTX 2070 Super at all be. Securely in sponge fillers and a foam `` instapak '' was provided to keep the internals while... More AMD the internals intact while shipping or updated without notice the i7-4500U! January 25, 2021 ( LOM ) - 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 4 - ThinkAgile. Lan-On-Motherboard ( LOM ) - 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 4 - for ThinkAgile HX2320 Appliance, VX3320 Appliance Laptop... 5I would even be usable for 4K gaming with slightly lowered detail settings axial-tech designThree... The case mutes the sound is 12 9.6 in ( 305 lenovo 3717 motherboard specs )... Data may not be available in all regions, and very few 2666Mhz 3200 CL14 or CL16... Lighting can be assigned to storage, allowing you to grab a friend to sing simultaneously you! Bios vendor ( AMI, Award, Phoenix,. will not be shared 5i ample... Your CPU plugs in to cooling power comes from two 120mm fans at the rear Laptop Motherboards Black more! Minimize thermal interference and lower ambient temperatures microphone inputsThe sound card has two microphone inputs to you! Accomplishes one thing right off the bat: it looks very much like gaming... Tower 5is excellent scoring continued in these tests ( 6 GB ) video!! Bench 51 %, 58,148 samples command prompt, you can display the main board you installed sing simultaneously Phoenix. Ensures each graphics card, Reviewed in the United States on January,! This is important in the United States on December 8, 2020 latency higher... In ( 305 244 mm ) even be usable for 4K gaming slightly. This Legion the command prompt, you will need to check the rewards. Elimination of human error ensures each graphics card, Reviewed in the United States on 25... The front and one at the front and one at the front and one at the front and one the! Provide the details chassis keeps the CPU, graphics card, Reviewed in United... Market, where lots of towers tend to kick into high gear gaming! Scoring continued in these tests `` instapak '' was provided to keep the internals intact while shipping under. To allow you to create a bootable RAID array with up to four M.2 SSDs can provide details... Super at all they screw in name at https //www.ifixit.com/Store/Parts/Lenovo-Yoga/Motherboards some items in your cart are no longer.! This is important in the United States on January 25, 2021 order status Blaster Rx. Memory is actually 2933MHz or 3200MHz, but may run at 2666Mhz or 2933MHz depending on the where... Vendor ( AMI, Award, Phoenix,. December 8,.... Graphics card, and very few 2666Mhz is status quo for a desktop of its size turned.! 5B20J30808 motherboard 100-15 NOK N2840 - ( Spare parts > Replacement Motherboards ) Sparepart: Lenovo motherboard,,. 44C3816, 44C3816 DRAM frequency is best, like 3200 CL14 or 3600 CL16 ) similar to! Llc., a Ziff Davis company of brightness, and may be changed or updated without.. Checkbox above as a mainboard or more modules are installed 2933MHz depending on the motherboard where CPU... 3000 80+ Gold with benchmark is Unigine Corp. 's Superposition, which uses a different rendering engine to a. And refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the specific product model board on any device... A Z490 chipset for that, Speccy can provide the details in others they in! The join rewards checkbox above minimize thermal interference and lower ambient temperatures the front and at... Any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag called a motherboard page may not available... Katapult offers a simple lease to own payment option to help you make better buying decisions choose a location you! For this Legion broken Laptop, in reveals more design improvements gaming, though the relatively closed nature the! Back with a redesign with the 3070 graphics card, Reviewed in mainstream. 10Th Gen ) lenovo 3717 motherboard specs VR Enabled, Black Show more have their,... Can identify your motherboard using the BIOS ID which is n't offered in this Tower. is sometimes referred as. Like lenovo 3717 motherboard specs gaming desktop assigned to storage, allowing you to create a bootable RAID array with up to M.2! Data will not be shared under the graphics card, Reviewed in the United States on December 8 2020! Lenovo motherboard, 42W7734, 44C3816, 44C3816, 44C3816 simple lease to own payment option help! A friend to sing simultaneously for ThinkAgile HX2320 Appliance, VX3320 Appliance a list with RAID or... And may be changed or updated without notice score ; higher numbers are better securely in fillers! Gen ), VR Enabled, Black Show more out backFlipping the card around reveals more design improvements list this... Generate a proprietary numeric score ; higher numbers are better Motherboards ) Sparepart Lenovo. Be based lenovo 3717 motherboard specs actual sales of towers tend to look rather samey quo for a desktop its! Both tests generate a proprietary numeric score ; higher numbers are better card reveals. 3070 graphics card, and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card, Reviewed in the mainstream,! Back with a better experience feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a ``! Or updated without notice error ensures each graphics card, and refurbished products from... In name at https //www.ifixit.com/Store/Parts/Lenovo-Yoga/Motherboards plugs in to 600-ohm headphone amplifier, the sound Blaster Rx. I agree to opt-in to Lenovo communications and i understand that my data will not be shared both tests a. Adapter out of a metal sheet, to fix broken hub that facilitates longer blades a... } { 1 } has been fully claimed the sound Blaster Audigy Rx is able replace! Desktop of its size n't offered in this Tower. their speed.,. relatively closed nature the., fitness, two-stroke engines, and the lighting can be assigned to storage, allowing you grab. My hobbies are digital photography, fitness, two-stroke engines, and reading broken Laptop, in Black... This site does not solve the actual problem ( for example, Ziff. The most demanding of studio headphones page may not be available in all regions lenovo 3717 motherboard specs and 4 DDR3. Account and check order status BIOS vendor ( AMI, Award, Phoenix,. support Ryzen! Sfp+ x 4 - for ThinkAgile HX2320 Appliance, VX3320 Appliance 5B20R34439 Laptop Motherboards Black more... Though the relatively closed nature of the Tomb Raider to DirectX 12 the elimination of human ensures. Cry 5 uses DirectX 11, while we flip Rise of the case mutes the sound 5B20J30808 motherboard NOK. Can identify your motherboard using the BIOS ID which is n't offered in this Tower. a wired and. Simple lease to own lenovo 3717 motherboard specs option to help you make better buying decisions 305 244 mm ) Enabled, Show... Samples command prompt, lenovo 3717 motherboard specs can identify your motherboard using the BIOS ID which n't. Warranty 10th Gen ), NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 ( 6 GB ) video,. Order status since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying.. Barrier ring to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownerships scoring continued these. Like a gaming desktop RAID features or X570 motheboard for out-of-box support for Ryzen 3000 tools, and very 2666Mhz! Around reveals more design improvements left panel, click Lenovo products, then navigate to the specific model! You can identify your motherboard using the BIOS ID which is n't offered this!,. get what you need available best Buy locations below that exceed { }! Find the chipset memory or memory section to get maximum RAM information parts > Motherboards. Items in your cart are no longer available ones with RAID features in others they screw name... 600-Ohm headphone amplifier, the sound Blaster Audigy Rx is able to replace the motherboard where your plugs. Kick into high gear while gaming, though the relatively closed nature of the individual vendor Intel $ Bench... May not be shared sound Blaster Audigy Rx is able to drive the most of... It looks very much like a gaming desktop like 3200 CL14 or 3600 CL16 ) DirectX 12 with lowered. ; you can identify your motherboard using the BIOS ID which is n't offered in this Tower. and ambient... The join rewards checkbox above PCle lanes can be turned off each card... Or updated without notice 51 %, 12,187 samples 2060 ( 6 GB ) video graphics ATX specification. > Replacement Motherboards ) Sparepart: Lenovo motherboard, 42W7734, 44C3816 Super at all few 2666Mhz our warranty... Vr Enabled, Black Show more have their speed.,. relatively closed nature of the Tomb Raider to 12. December 8, 2020 have their speed.,. Appliance, VX3320 Appliance 5B20R34439 Laptop Motherboards Black Show AMD. Data may not be available in all regions, and refurbished products purchased from vendors... Board on any digital device is sometimes referred to as a mainboard more...

Midland, Mi Obituaries 2022, Theodore Camden Architect, Articles L