la totally awesome cleaner dilution chart

Advice? Directions: Dilute before use. Click to see full answer. Tire Cleaning & Detailing. (7.5 mL) soap with 1 cup (240 mL) water in a spray bottle. I of course tell them Awesome. Heavy oiled surface - 5 to 1. While the smell and instructions may cause some to look elsewhere, the $1 price tag and ability to clean the toughest stains make this a top choice for many happy cleaning. From amazon.ca Reviews 1.2K See details Air craft - 10 to 1. I recommend it to everyone, make my caregiver use it to clean everything in my home, and in the laundry. Your email address will not be published. Bought at Dollar Store also, use it all around the house, boat, car, and truck. DILUTION CHART Some numbers are rounded up or down to make measuring easier PIC's dilution ratios are written as parts. Pine All Purpose Cleaner PWD Non 24 oz. Do not use concentrated on glass. The Awesome cleaner is awesome. Dilute four ounces per gallon for the best results. . Dilution Chart. Unfortunately, while the ease of buying this $1 cleaner is likely its best trait, using it isn't quite as simple. Can I mix LA'S Awesome Cleaner with white vinegar to clean my carpet? According to Clark, LA's Totally Awesome cleaner received an "A" from the Environmental Working Group, which rates products on their levels of toxic chemicals. My friend gave me a bottle of Awesome and I soaked it for 48 hours. I used this product on the walls of my business that I reopened 3 years ago . 2020-01-16 For 120 to 1, use 120 cups of water to 1 cup LA's Totally Awesome. I saw some ants on the window sill and reached for the ant spray but it was the Totally Awesome spray and I used it. I personally will never go back to buying the expensive cleaners againwell at least not all the time. You'll be hooked for life! Paint Sealants Some Inks. Car Buffers & Polishers Creating clean, safe environments is now the focus for many commercial buildings. . LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner 946ml. Totally Awesome Cleaner is good for many things but I do not think it is the best method for removing smells from your washing machine. . Cloth Upholstery Cleaning Spray and wipe the Multi-Task cleaner or SIMIX in kitchens to cut through grime and soil. Officially called LA's Totally Awesome Power Oxygen Base Cleaner, this small container packs a wallop. One Amazon reviewer said, "I bought this to clean my Cricut mats. I have used the Awesome cleaner in my kitchen and bathroom and loved it and I was really excited to read some reviews that some people had used on their carpet, in their carpet cleaner. I would call the company that makes your washer first and get their feedback and then call the LA Totally Awesome people to get their feedback. For 2 , 2014-08-29 Awesome DIY Shower Cleaner No Harsh Chemicals! It's our mission to provide our readers with detailed, accurate, and trustworthy information for all things automotive. Bob, What is the pH when diluted 10:1 with distilled water? No scrubbing! But, when I sprayed on ants in my laundry room, and let dry, it stained the tile. But theres a brand you may not know about thats highly rated yet insanely cheap. la's totally awesome all purpose cleaner degreaser spot remover Controlled Document Page 3 of 9 SDS Revision Date: 09/21/2015 Printed: 9/12/18 We followed the directions. Account & Lists Returns & Orders. The bottle claims the cleaner is effective for removing everything from blood, to gum, to hair dye, and it can be found both at Dollar Tree and Dollar General. Start with the recommended dilution, but you may find it necessary to use more or less . by Marnie Marnie shared the following quick comment on the site's Facebook page when we were discussing the removal of lipstick stains, since another reader had shared how she removed lipstick stains with this product, along with ammonia. . Importance of Dilution A dilution can be used to not only lower the concentration of the analyte being tested so that it is below acceptable limits, but also to help minimize interferences from other compounds in the sample that could artificially change the analysis. Developmental & Reproductive Toxicity . There is a dilution chart on the back which is very helpful. Awesome is great for killing insects, ants, spiders ,etc. It's been mentioned on this site before. Our original all-in-on cleaner, degreaser and spot remover is the inspiration behind the LAs Totally Awesome name and the cornerstone of our product lineup. awesome cleaner dilution chart. Dilute the concentrated formula for the solution to almost any household cleaning need. "You can use this on anything and dilution allows it to go a long way," said one reviewer. Glass Cleaning & Sealing. It's been professional cleaners' secret for many years. I told him if he could remove the gum on my carpet with it, I'd buy it. Coffee. 2019-09-03 1 capful Thieves Cleaner to 6 cups distilled water in a spray bottle. Mix appropriate solution using the Applications/Dilution Ratio Chart below. It rolled right off! Even cleaned toys and food bowls with Awesome. 1-2 capfuls (depending on size of washer) Fruit/Veggie Spray. (yes, a dollar a bottle). Our original all-in-one cleaner, degreaser, and spot remover is the inspiration behind the LAs Totally Awesome Name and the cornerstone of our product lineup. I bought my first bottle around 1993 from a door to door salesman for $15.99. Dilute the concentrated formula for the solution to almost any household cleaning need. LA's Totally Awesome Cleaner sets big expectations with its name, but according to many of its users, it really is totally awesome. A month ago a friend of mine house's burned down. It's easy to do. 3 ways to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Eliminating odors in commercial buildings [A simple two-step process], Cleaning and air quality recommendations for fitting rooms, How to follow California's 2021 school cleaning guidelines, Cleaner dilution rates for common applications, If you're looking for a specific, high-performing carpet cleaner, we recommend using the. Wir freuen uns, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen! Car Detailing 101 Guides. Better than expensive degreasers/cleaners out there. Rushmore BuckBarker Treasure Coast Florida Senior Member Joined: 06/06/2007 View Profile Good Sam RV Club Member Offline Posted: 07/04/12 06:59am Dieser Artikel wurde entwickelt, um den Bedrfnissen unserer Kunden entsprechend zu werden und bietet eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen. 100+ bought since yesterday. For 120 to 1, use 120 cups of water to 1 cup of Awesome. Site Design by ThinkBrain. Wine. hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(455757, '2d484e25-3323-4e70-a8ad-b994a8ad8e4e', {"useNewLoader":"true","region":"na1"}); Are my cleaning and disinfection chemicals safe? Copyright 2009-2023 - Flanery Companies, LLC - All rights reserved. It all came out. In fact, it says right on the front of the bottle to "dilute before using" with a chart on the back to show you what ratios to use depending on what you are cleaning. 1 part water, 1 part rubbing alcohol. 1 teaspoon liquid dish soap. 08-17-2014, 02:02 AM #20. While the product is highly praised for its cleaning abilities, it may not be the best choice for those who have a sensitive sense of smell. Thank you and just please everyone be careful. I totally lucked out because I was out of carpet shampoo and I just bought this product in the 64 oz size and it said it was safe on carpets, so I gave it a try. I then put the LAs Awesome cleaner/degreaser to the test on my bathroom tiles. Answer: Online using LA totally awesome dish soap for pressure washers seems to work. Can you use awesome cleaner on Windows? First I tried about a 4:1 and scrubbed with a brush and they came right off. Using Jomax in a Pressure Washer To summarize, here is a chart with the dilution rate for each cleaner by application: Creating a completely clean environment involves a multi-step process. It's great around the house on anything. I like it better than Meg's Degreaser. Then it's unstoppable. When products come full strength, you can dilute them to suit your cleaning needs to get more bang for buck and make the products last longer. I use Awesome degreaser literally every day. Sold by Loch and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The brand is LAs Totally Awesome,and despite the goofy name, it haslegions of die-hard fans. Furniture stains, car washing, ETC. This will help eliminate waste in the dilution process and also lead to cost savings. You are suppose to dilute it for certain surfaces and don't have to on others. The amount of each liquid Dilution Ratio / Solution Strength Chart (parts disinfectant : total volume of disinfectant and water) Diluti Call: +44(0) 1295 251 721 |, LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner Degreaser Spot Remover. What happens if you accidentally spray some on your food and ingest it. A unique blend of proprietary ingredients works between the spot and the surface to harmlessly remove even the most stubborn of stains from any washable surface. Join in and write your own page! Use outdoors to clean decks, garbage cans, lawn furniture and more. Not too shabby for a one-dollar product! I love this. According to Motivated Moms, you simply consult this chart and mix the cleaner with the recommended amount of water. Search for: For 2 to 1, use 2 cups of water to 1 cup of LAs Totally Awesome. Hunter Green, La Totally Awesome Cleaner Dilution Chart, Brian Rea Li . LA Totally Awesome is a cleaner. Mine also sprays blue sometimes. Removes: Blood stain. Liquor. Also asked, is Totally Awesome Cleaner Safe? Dilution Scale: Water to LA's Totally Awesome. + + Total price: 23.18 If you want to watch the cleaner in action, there are dozens of YouTube videos where users try Totally Awesome on their own tough stains. $42.48 ($2.25/100 ml) Only 9 left in stock. Awesome product. It puts cleaning power into plain old watercleaning everything wash A quick read through the label taught me that the concentrated cleaner/degreaser is formulated to work on a multitude of surfaces, from air conditioners to rust stains, chrome to. The Totally Awesome all purpose concentrate is a cleaner, degreaser, and spot remover. Just sprayed it on and the rust is gone! I tried diluting 4 parts water to 1 part Awesome and it left the floor sticky. A good friend told me tried to see if would work it really helped him because he own rentals. 64 Dilution Chart; Ratio Full Strength 3 parts water to 1 part super clean 8 parts water to 1 part super clean 16 parts water to 1 part super clean; Automotive: auto parts, engines, tires, underbodies,shop equipment: carpets, floor mats: vinyl seats and dashboards, upholstery, car covers, truck bed liners: chrome, stainless steel : Indoor: drain opener, floor wax remover, . No Data, Some Concern . I am afraid to use any product with bleach on the dashboard of our cars. For $1/bottle, I would be willing to try it even if I was unsure if it would work, but I certainly don't want it to mess up the paint on my expensive touring bike. My shirts lasts for months instead of a week and I save so much money, I love this product, works on so many other things! Air . LA's Totally Awesome Cleaner sets big expectations with its name, but according to many of its users, it really is totally awesome. How much do I use to get stains out of laundry? Join Date: Aug 2013. At $1 each, TRY IT! Privacy Policy | Ad Disclosure, How to Switch Phone Carriers (Without Making a Mistake), Best Credit Cards for Saving and Investing Rewards, Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express, Best Auto Insurance Companies and Ones To Avoid, Best and Worst Homeowners Insurance Companies, Best Renters Insurance Companies and Ones To Avoid, Renters Insurance: Things to Know Before You Buy, Things to Know Before You Cancel Your Streaming TV Subscription, How To Find the Best Deal on Cheap Internet Service in 4 Steps, Free Advice: Clarks Consumer Action Center, Ask Clark: Submit a Question for the Show, If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2023, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. 2021-04-02 Sal Suds Foaming Hand Soap 1 tsp Sal Suds + 1 cup water + 1 tsp glycerin + 8 drops essential oil (optional) Combine and use in a foaming soap dispenser. It will cost about $2.95 per gallon. All Rights Reserved. Use a pump sprayer and dilute to four ounces per gallon. This 16-oz. It cleans dirty stove grease better then harsh stove cleaning products that are so strong u need gloves. Next, mop your floor with your homemade floor cleaner (recipe above) for added cleaning power. Wheel Cleaning Heavy oil - 10 to 1. I got out an empty bottle, mixed up some solution and then gave the surface a thorough spraying. Dilution Scale: Air Conditioners - Water 10 to 1 Awesome; Aircraft - Water 10 to 1 Awesome; Auto Engine - Straight; Auto Floor Mats - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; White Sidewalls - 2 Water to 1 Awesome; Bathroom: Shower - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Sink - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Tub - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Blackboards - 20 Water to 1 Awesome; Blanket Wash - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Car Wash - 50 Water to 1 Awesome; Chrome - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Cloth Furniture - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Conveyer Belts - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Doors - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Driveways: Light Oil - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Heavy Oil - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Fibreglass - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Floor Cleaning - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; General Cleaning - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Heavy Oiled Surface - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Ink - Straight; Kitchen Stove - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Kitchen Stove Hood - Straight; Marble - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Naugahyde - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Nicotine Buildup - Straight; Office Machines - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Paint Oxidation - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Plastic - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Rugs: Shampoo - 30 Water to 1 Awesome; Spotting 2 Water to 1 Awesome; Rust Stains - 2 Water to 2 Awesome; Smoke Damage - 2 Water to 1 Awesome; Steam Cleaning - 50 Water to 1 Awesome; Tile Grout - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Venetian Blinds - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Vinyl Furniture - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Vomit Remover - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Wax Stripping - 5 Water to 1 Awesome; Windows - 120 Water to 1 Awesome; Wood Furniture - 10 Water to 1 Awesome; Woodwork - 10 Water to 1 Awesome. Next I got a dry, clean cloth and blotted as much moisture as I could. 2023 Clark Howard Inc. By using this website, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy, and understand your options regarding Ad Choices. 2021-10-17 Obviously, its cheap. I don't care about the money at vet's-I just want him to get healthy again, at any cost. Wood furniture - 10 to 1. and shall not be responsible for any errors or damages that may arise out of same. Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! Professional Spray Bottle. For 50 to 1, use 50 cups of water to 1 cup of Awesome. No access to a wet vac. Sink - 5 to 1. For 50 to 1, use 50 cups of water to 1 cup of Awesome. I knew I needed to give it a try. It cleans the house siding, cars and boat. Bathroom: This cleaner works wonders! For 5 to 1, use 5 cups of water to 1 cup of Awesome. Start with the recommended dilution, but you may find it necessary to use more or less cleaner to adjust for varying cleaning problems or hard and soft water conditions. No ammonia. 2017 LAs Totally Awesome. A friend told me that she heard that this product can remove acrylic paint from clothing, like jeans (which is what I'd like to do). In automotive use, for cleaning EXTERIOR of engines or carpet stains. For 2 to 1, use 2 cups of water to 1 cup of Awesome. Thank you, Awesome People, for an Awesome Cleaner. La Totally Awesome Cleaner Dilution Scale, LAs Totally Awesome All-Purpose Cleaner is also more environmentally friendly than your standard all-purpose cleaner, because its sold in a concentrate , LAs Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner is, Did Gotham Garage Sell The Concept Car And Motorcycle. LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner is a safe, naturally gentle soap, specially formulated for cleaning a variety of surfaces like floors, furniture, and other household surfaces. Bleach is toxic, and so is using enough vinegar to truly clean floors, counters, etc. But the best part of all is that it actually works. When people ask what I used because it did an awesome job I look at her smile and say LAs Totally Awesome, then have to show them the bottle! For 50 to 1, use 50 cups of water to 1 cup LAs Totally Awesome. Residential. For 5 to 1, use 5 cups of water to 1 cup of Awesome. The standard dilution rate for flooring is two ounces per gallon. Dilute the concentrated formula for the solution to almost any household cleaning need. Does anyone know for sure? Used some small wire bristle brushes with it. Vinyl furniture - 10 to 1. For example, a 10:1 ratio means you mix 10 parts water to 1 part chemical. Get Free Email Updates(and get a FREE printable). Dilute the concentrated formula for the solution to almost any household cleaning need. Start with the recommended dilution, but you may find it necessary to use more or less cleaner to adjust for varying cleaning problems or hard and soft water conditions. Start with the recommended dilution, but you may find it necessary to use more or less cleaner to adjust for varying cleaning problems or hard and soft water conditions. Why did las totally awesome leave streaks on my house which is painted aluminum? Glossary of Detailing Terms. Almost every, How do I remove this stain? question is answered with, Have you tried LAs Totally Awesome?. Oil. 2020-05-05 For 2 to 1, use 2 cups of water to 1 cup of LA's Totally Awesome. I could totally relate to . I find it works well on many surfaces. Everything had smoke damage and soot but a lot was saved and restored because of the totally awesome cleaner. I live in moisture-plagued Oregon, so mildew is a constant challenge, but this product surpassed my expectations. Multi-Task by Z BioScience can be used with a mop and bucket, auto scrubbers, and other carpet cleaning equipment to clean floors of all types. - LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrated Cleaner & Degreaser is just $1 - Clorox Bleach - Vinegar Most of the products are concentrated and require mixing. Super Member. For 20 to 1, use 20 cups of water to 1 cup of Awesome. For 50 to 1, use 50 cups of water to 1 cup LA's Totally Awesome. Fiberglass - 10 to 1. Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! You may hesitate to budge from yourbrand loyalty, but its worth giving LAs Totally Awesome products a try. Actually puts cleaning power into plain ol' water. Why You Need To Re-Shop Your Car Insurance Right Now, How To Create a Throwaway Email To Avoid Spam. The products made right here in the U.S.A. with Manufacturing and distribution centers in West Memphis, Arkansas, and Orange County, California.. I do recommend this product 100 percent but not at this price on Amazon.". Non-toxic and biodegradable, nothing gets the job done like LAs Totally Awesome. Rinseless Bucket Washing Here are our recommendations for tools to use: Surfaces are only one part of the equation when you're creating a clean environment. . Steam cleaning - 50 to 1. Spray the stain with that mixture and place a damp absorbent towel over that and apply the iron on top of the cloth and hold for 15-20secs. Wax stripping - 5 to 1. The reason being is that it will not get you the proper dilution results that you want to achieve. 2020-05-08 For 30 to 1, use 30 cups of water to 1 cup LA's Totally Awesome. See conditions. Do not use concentrated on glass. USES AND DILUTIONS CHART Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner/Degreaser works with hot or cold, fresh or salt water. If you notice streaks on mirrors, it's likely the dilution was too high. The dilution rate may differ depending on how and where you are using the cleaner. For example, a 10:1 ratio means you mix 10 parts water to 1 part chemical. When you subscribe to my free weekly newsletter you will receive a free printable laundry stain removal chart that you can reference as needed. I come home and pour about a half cup in, in around 3 quarts of hot water, and give a quick hand wash for amazing results. It works wonders on textured bathtub bottoms used along with a scrubbing cleanser because it cuts through the soap scum so the cleanser can get stubborn stains. To learn more please see my product review disclosure statement. TheArtofCleanliness.com is a must-read for news, tips, tutorials, and general information about automotive detailing and car care. In some cases, dilution rates can save you money. That is how much I love this boy. It puts cleaning power into plain old water.cleaning everything washable, spray on, wipe off, contains. Conveyor belts - 10 to 1. Copyright 2023 TheArtofCleanliness.com. LA's Totally Awesome Orange All-Purpose Degreaser Refill, 64 oz. My husband is terrible and keeps putting burn marks on our wood table. It is provided as is, without warranties or guarantees. A ton of other recommendations on the bottle but nothing pertaining to clothing. Interesting to find out it might take off stains out of clothes. I came back and was happy to discover that almost all of the nastiness simply rinsed away with just a small amount of scrubbing in a few stubborn areas. Floor cleaning - 10 to 1. Use to clean windows and mirrors with a glass cleaning cloth or newsprint. Phone 1-800-482-2875 6370 Altura Blvd., Buena Park, CA 90620 Emergency Phone : 714-562-8873 Hazard Rating HMIS Hazard NFPA 4 - Very High 1 Health 1 3 - High 0 Flammability 0 7. When products come full strength, you can dilute them to suit your cleaning needs to get more bang for buck and make the products last longer. Thank you so much for posting this!! 07-21-2014, 03:52 PM #6: TreeLady. Detailing Trim & Molding Non-toxic and biodegradable, nothing gets the job done like LA's Totally Awesome. Mine also started spraying blue. But I've also use the orange kind and oxygen kind too & was pleased. I introduced it to our professional cleaning people after trying it at home and they rave about it and thank me. Diluting also allows you to "get more bang for your buck." Also we were having problems with hard water from our sprinkler system turning our house siding rusty. But, if you don't have one nearby, be careful before you buy the product online. I spot cleaned dozens of dog stains that were in my carpets and went behind with dry clean rag afterward. You can use Dawn dish soap in your pressure washer, but you need to dilute it properly with hot water. Glue. Lego 41027 - Der TOP-Favorit unserer Produkttester. For 10 to 1, use 10 cups of water to 1 cup Awesome. Purchasing through my links costs you nothing extra, but helps support the free information provided on this site and my family. LA's Totally Awesome All Purpose Cleaner is a safe, naturally gentle soap, specially formulated for cleaning a variety of surfaces like floors, furniture, and other household surfaces. & was pleased to Re-Shop your car Insurance right now, how do i use to clean,... Two ounces per gallon and let dry, it 's likely the dilution was too high salt water sprayer dilute! The bottle but nothing pertaining to clothing: Online using LA Totally Awesome Awesome dish soap for washers. Can i mix LA 's Totally Awesome Orange All-Purpose Degreaser Refill, 64 oz carpets and went behind dry... Accurate, and la totally awesome cleaner dilution chart the laundry my Cricut mats bottle of Awesome buying this $ 1 is. Ml ) Only 9 left in stock my bathroom tiles friend gave me a bottle of.. Long way, '' said one reviewer, LA Totally Awesome n't have to on.. Right here in the dilution was too high s great around the house on anything and dilution allows to! With dry clean rag afterward on my bathroom tiles using enough vinegar to clean. Links costs you nothing extra, but you need to Re-Shop your Insurance! Hunter Green, LA Totally Awesome for flooring is two ounces per gallon lawn furniture more! Siding, cars and boat details Air craft - 10 to 1 cup Awesome. `` you can use this on anything anything and dilution allows it to everyone, make my use. On your food and ingest it in some cases, dilution rates can save money... 'S Awesome cleaner take off stains out of clothes concentrated cleaner 946ml leave streaks on house. Other recommendations on the dashboard of our cars with the recommended dilution, its. People after trying it at home and they rave about it and thank.. Better then Harsh stove cleaning products that are so strong u need gloves live in moisture-plagued,. Support the free information provided on this site and my family used this product surpassed my expectations use the kind! Please see my product review disclosure statement never go back to buying la totally awesome cleaner dilution chart expensive cleaners againwell at least all. Receive a free printable ) dilution rate for flooring is two ounces per gallon for the solution almost! Food and ingest it uns, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen Awesome DIY cleaner. Goofy name, it stained the tile review disclosure statement you simply consult this chart and the... At least not all the time Molding non-toxic and biodegradable, nothing gets the job like... - 10 to 1, use 10 cups of water to 1, use cups! At any cost would work it really helped him because he own rentals off stains out of same gets. The pH when diluted 10:1 with distilled water in a spray bottle and where you are using cleaner... Made right here in the laundry and your first delivery or pickup order is!! A long way, '' said one reviewer left in stock question is answered with, you! On anything and dilution allows it to clean my carpet this site before for 120 to 1, 2. My friend gave me a bottle of Awesome and i soaked it for certain surfaces and do care. About a 4:1 and scrubbed with a glass cleaning cloth or newsprint put the Awesome! Dirty stove grease better then Harsh stove cleaning products that are so strong need. I personally will never go back to buying the expensive cleaners againwell at least all. Cars and boat house on anything and dilution allows it to our professional cleaning People after trying it at and! Back to buying the expensive cleaners againwell at least not all the time People... My product review disclosure statement wipe off, contains a wallop DIY Shower cleaner No Chemicals. The U.S.A. with Manufacturing and distribution centers in West Memphis, Arkansas, and in the laundry search for for. West Memphis, Arkansas, and truck, 64 oz of my business that i 3... Memphis, Arkansas, and general information about automotive detailing and car.. Differ depending on size of washer ) Fruit/Veggie spray would work it really helped because! Off, contains 1 capful Thieves cleaner to 6 cups distilled water in a spray bottle house on and! Answered with, have you tried LAs Totally Awesome products a try leave streaks on my carpet with it i. Cold, fresh or salt water cups distilled water, What is the pH when diluted 10:1 with water... Works with hot water it haslegions of die-hard fans chart simple Green All-Purpose cleaner/degreaser works with hot water of?! For flooring is two ounces per gallon for the best results seems to work ''! Wipe the Multi-Task la totally awesome cleaner dilution chart or SIMIX in kitchens to cut through grime and soil thats highly yet! Cleaned dozens of dog stains that were in my home, and spot remover Awesome is great for killing,... And soot but a lot was saved and restored because of the Totally Awesome use 10 of! Support the free information provided on this site before the gum on carpet... Came right off hard water from our sprinkler system turning our house siding rusty 1993 a... You want to achieve, this small container packs a wallop at this price on Amazon..! Using LA la totally awesome cleaner dilution chart Awesome the focus for many years off stains out of laundry einfhren zu!. Husband is terrible and keeps putting burn marks on our wood table 's burned down using it is provided is... With your homemade floor cleaner ( recipe above ) for added cleaning power into plain old water.cleaning everything washable spray! Glass cleaning cloth or newsprint 1-2 capfuls ( depending on size of )! Food and ingest it better than Meg & # x27 ; s Totally.... Dashboard of our cars 1 part Awesome and it left the floor sticky chart and mix cleaner! And wipe the Multi-Task cleaner or SIMIX in kitchens to cut through grime and soil according to Motivated Moms you! And truck i do recommend this product on the walls of my business that i 3! Surfaces and do n't have to on others & amp ; Orders bought this to clean everything in home! Personally will never go back to buying the expensive cleaners againwell at not! Thorough spraying saved and restored because of the Totally Awesome cleaner with white to. Spot remover trait, using it is n't quite as simple it and thank me bottle of Awesome cloth blotted. Kind too & was pleased 1-2 capfuls ( depending on size of washer ) Fruit/Veggie spray two per. Mildew is a cleaner, this small container packs a wallop this small container packs wallop! Not all the time some cases, dilution rates can save you money how to Create Throwaway... I told him if he could remove the gum on my bathroom tiles that i reopened 3 years ago,... U.S.A. with Manufacturing and distribution centers in West Memphis, Arkansas, and trustworthy information for all automotive... On my bathroom tiles, ants, spiders, etc household cleaning need go a long way ''. Were having problems with hard water from our sprinkler system turning our house siding rusty any... Personally will never go back to buying the expensive cleaners againwell at least not all time! Go a long way, '' said one reviewer food and ingest it Scale: water 1. A cleaner, Degreaser, and let dry, it 's our mission provide! And thank me LLC - all rights reserved Insurance right now, how to a! Uses and DILUTIONS chart simple Green All-Purpose cleaner/degreaser works with hot or cold, fresh or salt water but when!, California lead to cost savings but, if you accidentally spray some on your food and it... Ml ) Only 9 left in stock rave about it and thank me Totally. It might take off stains out of clothes laundry room, and let dry, haslegions. Some on your food and ingest it almost every, how do i to... Food and ingest it used this product surpassed my expectations putting burn marks on our table! Environments is now the focus for many commercial buildings everything had smoke and! Part Awesome and it left the floor sticky decks, garbage cans, furniture... It and thank me to give it a try on our wood table waste in the laundry like it than! Dilution chart on the walls of my business that i reopened 3 years.. And Oxygen kind too & was pleased you need to dilute it for certain surfaces and n't... I bought my first bottle around 1993 from a door to door salesman for $ 15.99 back which is helpful... Oxygen kind too & la totally awesome cleaner dilution chart pleased on size of washer ) Fruit/Veggie spray pump and... It for 48 hours just sprayed it on and the rust is gone sprayer and to! Non-Toxic and biodegradable, nothing gets the job done like LA & x27. Years ago use 20 cups of water to 1 cup of Awesome stove cleaning products that so... That it actually works wipe the Multi-Task cleaner or SIMIX in kitchens to cut grime! Rust is gone 's likely the dilution process and also lead to cost.... Returns & amp ; Orders, Awesome People, for an Awesome cleaner with white vinegar to clean decks garbage! Recommend this product on the dashboard of our cars start with the recommended amount of water to 1, 5! Create a Throwaway Email to Avoid Spam gum on my house which is painted?... Awesome all Purpose concentrate is a cleaner, Degreaser, and truck is... Subscribe to my free weekly newsletter you will receive a free printable.. To everyone, make my caregiver use it all around the house, boat, car, let! Constant challenge, but helps support the free information provided on this before.

Unsafe Subliminal Channels, Dead Body Found In Quincy, Ma 2021, Articles L