jeff hostetler construction morgantown wv

Watch other video clips & interviews with Bob: We prefer the V-Blades. You can scoop it, carry it a little furtherBob St. Jacques. Simms, meanwhile, lost his first three starts against the lowly Cincinnati Bengals (who won only three times that year), the Philadelphia Eagles (a loss which eliminated the Giants from playoff contention), and the eventual Super Bowl champion Washington Redskins. We plan on having one of the largest fleet of Ventracs in Northern Ontario. ), and even for pulling out stuck vehicles. The machines are just that much more efficient. SHARE. And their grounds are challenging, with steep hills that make people like me think twice about how to maintain them.. Hostetler is a descendant of the Amish-Mennonite immigrant, Jacob Hochstetler, member of the Northkill Amish Settlement, the first identifiable Amish settlement in the United States. Ruby Memorial Hospital in . After the 1992 season, Jeffs contract was not renewed. Ive racked up about 4000 hours of operating time mostly mowing these bad boysits a full time job. It has taken us out of the stone age! He nearly came out of retirement in 1999 after a tryout with the St. Louis Rams where he would have backed up newly-signed quarterback Trent Green, who supplanted both Hostetler and Frerotte as the starter in Washington in 1998. 909-938-2348. Morgantown, West Virginia, United States 69 connections . Abby Hostetler is on Facebook. Then we said okay, now were going to get a new one and we bought two more and were looking at our fifth one this fall. William signed a three-year contract worth $8 million for three years with Los Angeles. In 1989, he started a key game in the middle of the season, leading the Giants to a Monday night victory over the Minnesota Vikings. The Ventracs dont tend to do that; they tend to stay put when you operate them on the side slope. From finish mowing, rough cutting, aeration, edging, all the way to tilling Ventrac has helped the crew maintain the high quality of the grounds. Talking about Hosss wife, Vicky, is the daughter of Don Nehlen, the former football coach at West Virginia University. Moving onto the academic records of Hoss, he joined Conemaugh Township Area, located in Pennsylvania. Hoss was born William Jeffrey Hostetler on April 22, 1961, in Hollsopple, Pennsylvania. I am sending 40 photos of my various applications for your consideration, but I consider the one below to be the most important in illustrating my need for Ventrac equipment. Ice and snow removal was a huge part of this contract, and their grounds are challenging, with steep hills that make people like me think twice about how to maintain them The Ventrac made a hero out of my business.Barry Frey. I also have lots of trees here on the property and in the fall where it took me weeks to get rid of all our leaves, I was able to do the same job in about five hours with the leaf blower that youre able to put in the front. His loss came at the hands of his former team, as the Giants defeated the Redskins in the penultimate game of the season to win the NFC East championship. And last seasons near record snowfall in Western PA, I cant wait to try the blade on my 600 foot driveway which is all downhill. Although my husband loves Steiner tractors, he gave me the choice of tractors when I retired as I am the one who does almost all of the mowing. It is well made, it is VERY tough, it is sturdy and it performs. I use and abuse our ventrac and attachments, grinning with joy all the while. 1983. . Some of these resulted in injuries. Businesses starting with TH. For me mowing is a recreational experience! Theyre down, theyre trying to keep their clients, keep going and say Hey, can you help us? Although hes the competitor were helping him to keep going and its making sure those people get out, you know. In addition, they have found other avenues to apply their hands-on approach, including visits to senior care centers, adoption assistance, and home repair. As a result, the hospital did not have one lawsuit the entire year, Frey said. LU is often referred to as Liberty Mountain, since it was actually placed on the western slope of Candlers Mountain in Lynchburg, VA. As a result, we have a LOT of large banks on campus, and all of which the administration wants maintained. Since he has played football with a famous football leagues such as New York Giants, Los Angeles, Washington Redskins, he has signed a contract worth millions! I couldnt believe it. Because I chose Ventrac over operating all the Steiner tractors my husband owns. Hostetler, still a resident of Morgantown, W.Va., is coming back for the OU-West Virginia game Saturday. So the quarterback player signed the contract with Los Angeles Raiders in the year 1993. Jeff and Vicky Hostetler met in 1981 after he moved to Morgantown, WV, to play starting quarterback for the WVU Mountaineers. After retirement, the retired quarterback player started his own business, i.e., a construction company, and currently works there. If information is missing from this page, it is not in the The West Virginia Secretary of State's database. We start out with one service and we can offer them five or six services with the same unit. William Jeffrey Hostetler (born April 22, 1961) is an American former professional football player who was a quarterback in the National Football League (NFL) for the New York Giants, Los Angeles/Oakland Raiders, and Washington Redskins. Perhaps most impressive about Hostetler was his ability to perform very well in the post-season. Free demonstrations are available at our shop at Cheat Lake or on your property. People are happy. I have a friend who has a landscaping company who asked me to lend him a hand with a job. He shares every small detail regarding his personal life with the people around him. The Hostetler family includes (from left) Jason and Amy Hostetler and family, Vicky and Jeff Hostetler, Abby and Tyler Hostetler and family, and Ashley and Justin Hostetler. WVU Medicine Children's scores a touchdown with its sports-themed Hostetler Family Resource Center. With his wife and children, Jeff currently resides in Morgantown, West Virginia. 3200 diesel with snow blower, sweeper, mower deck, scoop and snow blower. The Ventracs have been integral in the operation, you get increased productivity when your people get comfortable with the machines and theyre intuitive. During his football career period, Jeff suffered from several injuries, due to which he announced his retirement. Giving back is nothing new for the Hostetlers. He brought it out and said here, try it out. This machine is built with incredible toughness and with the right maintenance, performs just like the day I brought it home new. 1. Then I happened upon Ventrac., The Ventrac immediately impressed Frey. However, the Rams instead drafted Ohio State quarterback Joe Germaine in the 1999 NFL Draft to serve as their third-stringer and elevating holdover Kurt Warner to second string; Warner would have been third string behind Hostetler had the latter signed with the Rams. It doesnt have anything to do with getting older. He now resides in West Virginia with his family, where he owns his own construction company and his son follows in his footsteps as a wide receiver for the West Virginia Mountaineers. Jeff Hostetler, Owner Three Arrows Development Company INC. Morgantown, WV 26508. ), I have put literally hundreds of hours on our tractor doing a wide variety of jobs from the basic to the extremeAndrew Michaels. However, the couples are enjoying their married life together, creating beautiful memories. Lindy Waters III Bio: Family, Net Worth Who Is Aaron Rodgers Wife? In 1994, Hostetler was voted to his only career Pro Bowl after leading the Raiders to a 9-7 record. From here, it is clear that Hostetler is one of the wealthiest players among others. 39 Answers; What is U substitution in calculus? First of all, I knew I had one of the best dealers and friends and that was a huge factor in my decision. Ruby Memorial Hospital, on WVU Medicine's main campus in Morgantown. With his wife, Vicky (the daughter of his college head coach), he has three sons. Phone Numbers. Feb 22, 2023. Book Jeff Hostetler for your Next Event W. Jeffrey Hostetler, Morgantown, WV 26508 (Physical) . Ive had a tremendous amount of equipment in my lifetime, he said. Jeff was one of seven children born to Mennonite farmer Norm Hostetler and his wife Dolly from Hollsopple, PA, while Vicky was the daughter of former WVU football coach Don Nehlen and his wife Merry Ann from Bowling Green, OH. It gives you a lot more control where you put the snow. Former New York Giants QB Jeff Hostetler reflects on Super Bowl XXV and what . I have always been an ambassador and sales guy for the Ventrac tractor since day one. In that time he passed for 3,000 yards in a season twice and threw for 300 yards in a game six times. They have also lived in Pleasanton, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA. My name is Jeff Hostetler. This allowed him to lay the chemical down as soon as the sidewalk was clear, so glaze never had the chance to form. Its definitely a slippery kind of environment, but the grass grows and has to be cut and maintained according to state codes. His nickname is "Hoss.". In the last 20 years, the Hostetlers have seen the Hoss Foundation grow from a small family affair to a non-profit organization that embraces hundreds of members in the local community. In addition, Jeff was inducted into the West Virginia Sports Hall of Fame in 1998. With the broom, theyve even been able to accomplish in an hour what would have taken six people to do. Veasey, John C. "Jeff Hostetler." e-WV: The West Virginia Encyclopedia. Includes Address (7) Phone (3) See Results. I looked at a lot of different big names, he explained. We look forward to making a possiveimpact onyour home building experience. Youre sitting low it has such a great base that there are areas you get in and you hardly even know that you are on a hillside. Tony Kowalchuck came to the rescue and made me a great trade-in offer on my broken Steiner and I went home with my new Ventrac4231. Once again, however, the Raiders missed the playoffs and at the end of the season, Hostetler was again out of work as the Raiders did not offer him a contract. The units versatility meant he could attach a blade or a power broom on the front end and a spreader filled with calcium chloride on the back. But what the blade lacks in length, the Ventrac makes up for in speed, maneuverability, and visibility. Hostetler is a descendant of the Amish-Mennonite immigrant, Jacob Hochstetler, member of the Northkill Amish Settlement, the first identifiable Amish settlement in the United States. This is a big leaguer.. He spends most of the 1998 season on the injured list. Im always excited to visit the Ventrac website and see what new attachments they have dreamed up. Talking about the other family members of Jeff, he is the uncle of Jonathan Stupar, who is the tight end player of the Buffalo Bills. Out of Network Hostetler Construction Company Find screened and approved pros Find Pros . In my eyes being in the NFL, in that profession for fifteen years, youre at the top of the line in that profession and to get there you had to do a lot of work youve had to go through a lot of tough times- youve had to do a lot of research youve had to do a lot of study you have to prepare yourself you have to be tough you have to be durable and all of those things, I can relate to this piece of equipment. Whereas, our fellas are in the heated cab and theyve got their coffee holder, which you dont have those built-in the cab yet but we mounted those as a modification. This thing is well built, its muscle. They always do their best to help keep minor un-expected repair, use-oriented wear-out costs and maintenance as low as possible, and they are always there for advice. hostetlerconstruction323@gmail.com. Hostetler now lives in Morgantown, West Virginia, and owns a construction company. US Business Directory. Simms would be named the starter and Hostetler's contract was not renewed for 1993. Hostetler started his career at Penn State, where he started three games for the 1980 season. The Ventrac does what no other machine can do, and safely we mow hills, even while students are busily shuffling around us, with no fear of losing control.Doug Mason. Late in the 1997 season, Hostetler returned to the starting lineup after an odd series of events. A lot of them have got walk behind mowers. Three Arrows Development Company, Inc. is a West Virginia Domestic Profit Corporation filed on March 3, 2004. 22 April 2013. Thank you Ventrac! In 1998, Hostetler was inducted into the West Virginia Sports Hall of Fame. My friend was contracted to mulch a memorial garden for a hospital. When I bought my 4.5 acres of Hudson riverfront property back in 1997, I was concerned about the uphill battle of mowing 3 4 acres or lawn as well as having to blow out 250 feet of driveway, all with steep terrain. When we first looked at Ventrac to do slopes on a steep bank we were using out-fronts and zero-turns and they couldnt hold the slope, but the Ventrac could. Jeffs family had dairy cows and more than 18,000 chickens which they used to look after and survive on. We are a 501C (3) Non-Profit that helps meet the needs of children and/or families facing hardships due to traumatic injury, illness, or financial crisis. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Hostetler was drafted by the Giants in the third round of the 1984 NFL Draft. WV 26330 (304) 848-5000 . You have the safety factor where the skin can freeze in 10 minutes. Looking at Ventrac, I can say that is a professional machine. I have never felt as comfortable on our many ups and downs as I do on the Ventrac.Franklin Burnette, Ventrac has changed my life, and where I work. Ventrac 4500, Tough Cut, Finish Mower, Broom, Trencher, Power Rake, Aera-Vator. I was looking for something that was going to be more manageable on hillsides, more maneuverable and safer than the current tractor that I was using. I save gas and time by being able to complete these tasks quickly. MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - Families who find themselves at WVU Medicine Children's, away from home and struggling to adjust to their new circumstances, can now find resources and support at the Jeff and Vicky Hostetler Family Resource Center, which was dedicated today (Aug. 8) at the hospital.. The ability to quickly change attachments was an important feature, as were the number of attachments available for use. When the 1992 season began, Hostetler was again the backup as Simms managed to regain the starter's spot. Other basic body measurements of Hoss are not available at the moment. Ventrac 4231 Tractor, HM720 Mowing Deck, &48 Tiller. 6000 Coombs Farm Drive, Suite 206 A, morgantown, West Virginia 26508, United States Sylvester Precision Contracting & Design Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars 5.0 5 Reviews Contact Sunset Outdoor Supply in Morgantown, WV to learn more about Ventrac or to place your order by phone: (304) 777-2194. Hostetler led the game-winning drive that he capped out with a bootleg touchdown run for victory. I love the flip-up feature of that deck for routine spindle greasing and blade sharpening. My grandpa lives on a pretty steep hill, and the Ventrac was the only vehicle that could make it up and down the driveway to plow the snow.Crystal Martin, ventrac tractor 4200, snow blower ,v-blade, trencher, gandy seeder with Aera-vator, spyker spreader. "We're going to be proud to have this facility here in Morgantown, West Virginia." Watch the video above for more from Hostetler. Hostetler is a descendant of the Amish-Mennonite immigrant, Jacob Hochstetler, member of the Northkill Amish Settlement, the first identifiable Amish settlement in the United States. but they all came up short of what I was looking for. I called my buddy Jim from J & R and asked him to find me one. Here in this article, many talks will include Jeffs professional career journey, retirement, and many others. Lindy Waters III Bio: Family, Net Worth & Expulsion From School, Who Is Aaron Rodgers Wife? This is a big leaguer. Jeffrey W Hostetler, Jeffrey Hostetler, Jeffrey W Hostettler, William J Hostetler, W Jeffrey Hostetler, Jeff W Hostetler, W J Hostetler 304-***-**** View Phone Message My name is Jeff Hostetler. What a difference having your (Ventrac) machines. MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - Families who find themselves at WVU Medicine Children's, away from home and struggling to adjust to their new circumstances, can now find resources and support at the Jeff and Vicky Hostetler Family Resource Center, which was dedicated today (Aug. 8) at the hospital.. Three days later Jim delivered my new Ventrac snow blower. In addition it is just plain fun to operate and satisfying to see the quality results in the work accomplished. Ventrac is the best piece of equipment Ive ever used! But Todd Blackledge soon beat him out for the starting quarterback job, and Hostetler transferred to West Virginia. As it turned out, Simms had suffered a severe foot injury and thus would be out for the remainder of the season, giving Hostetler his long awaited opportunity. One of the great surprises for me was the versatility of the Ventrac. Ventrac has basically been my entire professional life for the last 5 years. It was only stopped for refueling and oil changes. Proudly created with Wix.com. All the other trucks and jeeps (with 4wheel drive) kept spinning out and getting stuck. I can tell if one of my tires is more than 1 lb. 1-3000, 1-3100, 2-3200 units with 4 snow blowers, 3 cabs for the winter, 2 lawn decks, 1 sweeper, 1 leaf blower and 2 slip scoops, 1 aerator. 61 were here. Hostetler's final year in Oakland saw him reach a career high in touchdown passes with 23, as he started thirteen games and finished with a 7-6 record. I look forward to snow storms, lawn jobs, and mulching jobs ever since I have owned my Tractor. Resides in Morgantown, WV. My wife and I decided to create a plateau in the middle of our property since it is all uphill from the street with the home on the top. View Jeff Hostetler's record in Morgantown, WV including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. In five playoff games, he completed 72 of 115 passes (62.6 percent) for 1,034 yards, seven touchdowns, no interceptions, and a 112.0 passer rating while going 4-1. Jeff Hostetler football trading card price ranges from $0.25-$1.62. State: West Virginia. The Giants lost the game; Hostetler, speaking again to NFL Network, did not believe that Simms was hurt badly and figured that he was only a placeholder until Simms returned. Charles Chick Bittner, who spent 87 of his years on a Golf Course, explains why he should win Ventracs Top Fan prize: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MB3QZdZxYU, 4231TD VXD, Dual Wheels, 72 HM722 deck, Slip Scoop and 60 inch plow. 0127 Jeff Hostetler Super Box XXV copy 2.jpg. I have an 1100 ft long driveway andI had snow drifts between 3 and 4 feet deep. The Super Bowl victory is a good beginning on the list of what I hope to accomplish., Jason: Family Resource Center Program Coordinator, Amy: Executive Director of the Hoss Foundation. In his twelfth start against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Hostetler broke his back and missed the rest of the season. Without the Ventrac sweeper or blower we would be back out there behind a walk behind blower. The first winter with the Ventrac was a trial by fire for Frey. There are a few tweaks that I would make, but nothing that would steer me away. Hostetler totaled 1,916 yards with ten touchdown passes that season. Hostetler is a descendant of the Amish-Mennonite immigrant, Jacob Hochstetler. RENOVATION - REMODEL. Hostetler is a descendant of the Amish-Mennonite immigrant, Jacob Hochstetler. With the Raiders back in Oakland for the 1995 campaign, Hostetler got his team off to an impressive 8-2 record. All of our mowing crews have two Ventracs. MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - Former NFL quarterback Jeff Hostetler has his first official coaching gig: He's taking over at Morgantown's Trinity Christian School. Later on, someday, well update our readers if Hostler is active with any social media platforms. One sidewalkwe maintain is over 1200 feet. Checkout the latest stats for Jeff Hostetler. The Giants then beat the Chicago Bears in the divisional playoff. I am hooked on Ventrac. It best illustrates the essence of why I am a Ventrac fan. So theyre out, theyre exposed to the 37 below and thats all were working with this winter, 37 below zero. The slope here is 28 degrees. Jeff, at present, resides in Morgantown, West Virginia, with his wife and kids. The best factor throughout all of the ownership period is clearly the dealer support from Tony Kowalchuck Sr., his wife Cathy, and their son Tony Jr. My new slope was seeded with Bluegrass and 12 various trees and beds. Barry Frey was unaware how his new client would change his life. We used the snow blower attachment to remove the snow from the ice, a straight blade to form the rinks, and the sweeper attachment to make it perfect. It makes the toughest jobs so easy that I always blow out my neighbors yards in the winter and save them lots of money. I initially bought the Steiner 21.5HP diesel and several attachments including a 60-inch mower deck, a 48 snow blower, a slip-scoop, and the leaf blower. We start with one service, then they might say Hey, can you come and blow my snow. Likewise, after playing football for more than 15 years, the quarterback has successfully accumulated a considerable amount of net worth. Seeing him on some of the hillsides Im thinking I will never be able to do that. Jeff Hostetler. We had 6 guys spreading and I was supplying the mulch to all of them. The new scoop and sweeper worked out well in a recent job installing fire signal cable on a project with 12 buildings located on a landscaped area. Also known as Jeffrey W Hostetler, Jeff W Hostetler. After extensive research I settled on VENTRAC 4231TD with dual wheel kit and 72 deck. Jeff Hostetler has won two Super Bowl championship-winning Super Bowl champion XXI and Super Bowl championXXV. This is the story: The soft, spring rain had stopped and the evening sun angled through the clouds . I have approximately 3.5 acres of grass on my property and after finishing a major remodel to the house I was left with 400 tons of earth to keep. I service multiple properties on a busy boulevard in Warwick RI. I was so impressed by the strength and power of my 25 HP 4100 Ventrac. With the size of our vineyard project any attachment we can add to the Ventrac can only simplify the work of my 20 men.Christian Thomas. Hostetler now lives in Morgantown, West Virginia, and owns a construction company. He still holds two Raider records: most passing yards in a game (424 yards v. SD 10/18/1993) and longest post-season passing play (86-yard pass to Tim Brown at Buffalo 01/15/1994). Jeff, at present, resides in Morgantown, West Virginia, with his wife and kids. Slopes to the ponds tend to be hilly, theyre vegetated and can be wet and mucky. THREE ARROWS, LLC is a West Virginia Domestic LLC | Limited-Liability Company filed on January 21, 2005. Hostetler graduated with a 3.85 GPA in Finance from West Virginia University. The traction advantages of 4 wheel drive are apparent to most people, but I find the secure down-slope braking ability to be one of the most important assets of this type of chassis. I have added the extra spotlight light bar and emergency beacon to the top of the roll-bar for when I venture up onto the roads in winter to blow out the driveway, and some added features of my own like stereo system and headphone jacks to make the mowing a little more enjoyable. The couple married immediately after graduation in 1984, the same year Jeff was drafted by the New York Giants. After Raiders, the quarterback player signed the contract with the Washington Redskins in 1997. Before retiring from football, Hostetler earned all the wealth from his primary career as a quarterback. Mifflintown, PA 17059. In his 20 seasons with the Mountaineers, going 462-254 (189-158 Big East/Big 12), making the postseason 16 teams, highlighted by West Virginia's triumph in the 2017 Big 12 Tournament, taking down No. The Giants managed to win their final matchup against the Houston Oilers to finish 8-8. Also, one of our biggest things is snow removal with the broom. I played in the NFL for fifteen years. Jeff Hostetler played four years in the Silver and Black. Available for dealership in the United States and Canada only. So it kind of stirred my interest. Select this result to view W Jeffrey Hostetler's phone number, address, and more. I cant wait to try my slip scoop on the 18 Yard of mulch I need for my property. We start out blowing their snow and then they say Oh, can you do aerating for us, and yes, we can do the aerating, we can do the lawn, we can do the mulch, their grass cutting, and in the fall we can do their leaves. Other companies call us for help because theyve got problems with their machines. That has been an awesome piece of equipment. So it kind of stirred my interest. Heading into Week 15 against the Buffalo Bills, Hostetler had decided that at the end of the season, he was retiring from the NFL and returning home. Morgantown Realtor; New Construction; real estate . Contact Sunset Outdoor Supply in Morgantown, WV to learn more about Ventrac or to place your order by phone: (304) 777-2194. Includes Address (1) Phone (2) See Results. Hoss struggled with many injuries when playing with the professional leagues, due to which he retired from his football career. I operate the 4200s as a full time job in all seasons. MORGANTOWN, WV, 26508; United States; Industry Codes. This new tractor seemed to rectify a number of short-comings that the Steiner had, most notably for me a rollover bar and increased horsepower that could help tame my steep terrain. Hoss suffered from several injuries when playing with the Redskins, due to which he announced his retirement after the 1998 seasons. High 54F. I till vegetable gardens for friends and helped transform one of my neighbors spare land into a fertile planting area where he now runs a CSA called Stonegate Farms. We received a foot and a half of snow in two days. [5] With his wife, Vicky (daughter of his college coach, Don Nehlen), he has .

Donnie Jones Tennessee, Articles J