is katharine gun still married to yasar

AMY GOODMAN: This is Democracy Now!, democracynow.org, The War and Peace Report. Even the best bed will fail in the absence of good music. Did you know that you can get Democracy Now! KATHARINE GUN: Yeah, and he had no money in his pocket. You have the Iraq War continuing today, 16 years after George W. Bush, knowing there were not weapons of mass destruction, invades Iraq with Britain. [5] Gun heard no more of the email, and had all but forgotten about it until Sunday 2 March, when she saw it reproduced on the front page of The Observer newspaper. You were just waiting. In 2003, she leaked top-secret information to The Observer, concerning a request by the United States for compromising intelligence on diplomats from member states of the 2003 Security Council.The diplomats were due to vote on a second United . Together they have a 13-year-old daughter. is katharine gun still married to yasar Posted by: : June 11, 2022 In: vanessa langston university delta sigma theta | comment : advantages and disadvantages of active and passive surveillance Inicio. AMY GOODMAN: Now, he goes in for a regular check-in. - present) (1 child) And I was tasked to set up a website to look into this. You know, these things happen. But lets talk about that moment in the courthouse. In the very typical British manner, we just pretended we had never met.. Talk about what services you provide. Im on the whole a fairly shy person, she confessed in an interview. I could not get it in. KATHARINE GUN: Oh, yeah. Chronicling Gun's annus horribilis in methodical, albeit sometimes ponderous strokes, the film elicits a palpable chill as the full, sinister weight of the state apparatus bears down on Katharine and Yasar. I think our problem now, and I think this applies on both sides of the Atlantic, is that we have populist politicians for whom that doesnt matter. This is Democracy Now! And Ben comes up with this idea. AMY GOODMAN: And you actually said you hadnt heard of Katharine Gun at the time, which is interesting in itself, because the story, in a sense, was almost killed for a bit. Mr. Davies, in his book, has done more recently, AMY GOODMAN: And he said to you, Martin, at least in the film, This will jeopardize our access.. But this is not the issue. He says, Wait a minute. GAVIN HOOD: Theres an outrage. Together they have a 13-year-old daughter. And we worked five, six hours every day. Inside the world of ministers' secrets", "Iraq war whistleblower's trial 'was halted due to national security threat', "Official Secrets: A Conversation With Director Gavin Hood", "Official Secrets review Keira Knightley excels in Iraq war whistleblower drama", "15 Years Later: How U.K. Whistleblower Katharine Gun Risked Everything to Leak a Damning Iraq War Memo", "Film on British whistleblower's life to hit Turkish theaters", "Whistleblowerin Katharine Gun - "Ich wrde es wieder tun", "Sundance 2019: Premieres Include Harvey Weinstein Docu, Mindy Kaling, Dr. Ruth, UK Spies, Miles Davis & Ted Bundy", "Daniel Ellsberg speaking about Katharine Gun", In 2003, This U.K. Whistleblower Almost Stopped the Iraq Invasion. You dont know who the GCHQ person is. Katharine Gun leaked that memo to the Observer, in the belief that the revelation of the proposed bugging and blackmail tactics might be enough to stop the war. Keira Knightley as Katharine Gun in the film Official Secrets. Says He Will Sign Bill Criminalizing Drag as Old Photo of Him in Drag Circulates, Lori Lightfoot Loses Reelection for Chicago Mayor; Paul Vallas & Brandon Johnson Advance to Runoff, Reporter Seymour Hersh on How America Took Out the Nord Stream Pipeline: Exclusive TV Interview, A War of Imperial Aggression: How Russias Invasion One Year Ago Changed Ukraine & the World, El Salvadors Pres. I felt that I had done the morally right thing to do. You get pulled over. Much of the news desk was opposed. Family (1) Spouse Yasar Gun (? The latest attempt to make such screens come alive is Official Secrets, a new biopic of Iraq War whistleblower Katharine Gun. Director Gavin Hood resists this for the most part though I cant recall Martin being applauded into the office the morning after the story broke (muttered sarcasm and grudging praise was more likely the tone). [1]Katharine Gun arbetade som versttare fr Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ). Attempts were made by the authorities to deport her husband, who grew disillusioned with Britain. teresa davis north carolina. Sorry, no pun intended, Katharine. He was Kurdishhe is Kurdish. It was in a police cell that she uttered those two sentences that now seem to define the person she was and is. ED VULLIAMY: Yes. Plead out. Gun has spoken at the 51Fest and conferences arranged by organizations such as the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS). Katharine Gun. The claims were similar to those coming from the Bush administration. In the film, Official Secrets, she is played by Keira Knightley. That was in this moment, moment by moment, as the story evolves, what would it feel like if you were in her shoes. AMY GOODMAN: Who is played in the film by? Uncategorized ; June 21, 2022 is katharine gun still married to yasar . AMY GOODMAN: What was it called? Official Secrets is a 2019 British drama film based on the case of whistleblower Katharine Gun, who leaked a memo exposing an illegal spying operation by American and British intelligence services to gauge sentiment of and potentially blackmail United Nations diplomats tasked to vote on a resolution regarding the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Of course he does. We have sort of, you know, I want to take my country back from all those Portuguese nurses and Polish plumbers, that we really must get rid of, and sort of whats best for Britain. You know, we dont have an opposition in our country, whereas you do in yours, thank god. So I tried to look for work. KATHARINE GUN: Devastation. We still dont know who Frank Koza is, or hes still not given a public interview about about what went on. Ahead of a new film, Official Secrets, the GCHQ worker who tried to prevent the 2003 invasion of Iraq recalls those feverish days and their consequences Keira Knightley on playing whistleblower Katharine Gun: Iraq was the first time Id been politically engaged. How am I possibly going to do that? Was she immediately frightened of the consequences? Yasar Gun is the husband of a British whistleblower, Katharine Gun, who revealed top-secret information. Together they have a 13-year-old daughter. And they say, Were not even going to vote on this resolution. And the next day, we invade. You know, banks of civil servants couldnt do that. You know, I mean, once itsif you plead guilty and you go away for three months, and its, you know, maybe not so bad as going away for two years, but still I would have had a record. Presumably the events mark a before and after in her life. June 21, 2022. I mean, thats why MartinI remember Martin and Ed. AMY GOODMAN: But what caused you to say no? And you had a showing in San Francisco. The movie tells the story of Katharine Gun (played by Keira Knightley), a translator with the U.K.'s GCHQ who, in 2003, leaked top secret documents to journalist Martin Bright (Matt Smith) that. andrea bocelli daughter bad things about athens back then. I think most people have red lines that they wont cross. And I called Jed back, and I said, This is an amazing way into how we got into the Iraq War, thatwhy isnt it better known? And he saidI said, Could I come and meet Katharine? Lets find out! AMY GOODMAN: You mean period dramas of strong women have to be a hundred years ago. And I did this sort of dive. Gun is not active on social media and occasionally participates in small-scale conferences and discussions pertaining to politics. manitowoc county jail website . At first they dont name you, but then they do. Now, what we were doing when we were breaking this story was we were attempting to show that our governments had lied to us. Your question about now, this is all terribly relevant. I was aware I was doing something I wasnt supposed to be doing. AMY GOODMAN: You succeeded in preventing his deportation. Conhea os livros traduzidos e adaptados em Libras, Braille, Pictogramas e Audiodescrio. He was going in every week to the authorities to prove that he was still a resident and kept an eye on his location to . MARTIN BRIGHT: You know, I mean, you dont want to get too conspiratorial about this. Initially, Gun decided to teach Mandarin Chinese in Britain. ED VULLIAMY: Yes. And he says, Well, I called Elizabeth Wilmshurst, who is the assistant attorney general, who had resigned. Youre breaking the speed limit. KATHARINE GUN: My MP, yes, at the time. [4], After spending her childhood in Taiwan, where she attended Morrison Academy until the age of 16, Katharine returned to Britain to study for her A-levels at Moira House School, a girls' boarding school in Eastbourne. I havent watched the films about either of them, she says. In an interview with Democracy Now!, Gun explained, After they charged me, thats when they tried to deport my husband. I mean, we certainly did meet in the courthouse. The law requires you to. But, yes, I did. KATHARINE GUN: Well, OK, I know I was guilty in the facts of the matter. Maybe there will be sympathy.. And so, a lot, a lot later. September 12, 2019 | 12:17 pm. And Mr. Ahmed is now the editorial director of the BBC, the revered BBC. Don't let 'the intelligence and the facts be fixed around the policy' this time. Katharine Teresa Gun, fdd Katharine Teresa Harwood 1974, r en brittisk lingvist och visselblsare. And then I went on to interview Martin and Ed and then Ben Emmerson, the lawyer. Yasur is a Turkish Kurd who is married to 47-year-old Katharine. With me, it was this. And Im saying, Ben, but how did you know, when you called for those documents, that theyd be there? And theres this pause. About five months or something? Its incredibly daunting, you know. "mark gottlieb" "reviews" My Blog is katharine gun still married to yasar AMY GOODMAN: And then what happened? MARTIN BRIGHT: Not until around the time of the trial. As a film of her story is planned, she tells of her anger and frustration - but not her. She is from United Kingdom. You know, my initial instinct was Ive got to remain anonymous. He left the Observer not long after the events it describes and now runs the Creative Society, a charity that helps widen access to jobs in the media and the arts to candidates with non-traditional backgrounds. I mean, no ones going tono crocodile tears over that. I felt like saying, I tried to tell you this seven times, and you would not let me print it. You know, it's tough. I think a lot of our current issues go back to that time. I mean, I think we did feel that we journalisticallyyou know, we could have done more as a newspaper. So how am I, with my tiny team of researchers, going to do anything like that? And so, its one of those moments where you realizeI mean, the chill went up my spine, like I thought, Ive got to get out of here. So, yes, that was not a good moment, yeah. You think everyone sees on your face that youre the leaker. AMY GOODMAN: So, theyre processing him. Following the dropping of the case, Liberty commented, "One wonders whether disclosure in this criminal trial might have been a little too embarrassing. So give us the nutthe nutshell description of this story. And I had already not been able to eat for about 24 hours. We will never know. I do not gather intelligence so the government can lie to the British people., Sixteen years have passed since Katharine Gun said those words, but they still ring in the air. [13] Speculation was rife in the media that the prosecution service had bowed to political pressure to drop the case so that any such documents would remain secret. I mean, this is difficult for me to say this, but, for those of your viewers who are interested in what happens in the mediaMartin and I, here we are, doing our bestthe two people involved, who are in the film, ED VULLIAMY: The top people are, respectively, managing editor of the Daily Mail, which is a sort of rather. Together they have a 13-year-old daughter. In the movie, her husband (Adam Bakri) is initially portrayed as a civilian, perceiving her job to be mundane. No, Gun replied, steadily. The official editorial line, led by the then editor Roger Alton (now an executive editor at the Daily Mail) and political editor Kamal Ahmed (now editorial director of BBC News) was in close support of the Blair governments position on the invasion. "[22], In January, 2019, the film Official Secrets, recounting Gun's actions in 2003, received its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival, with Keira Knightley playing Gun. Katharine Gun junto al director de la pelcula "Official Secrets", Gavin Hood, en el festival de cine internacional de San Francisco. We met in London. [6] She left teaching in 1999, and after some temporary jobs, finding it difficult to find work as a linguist, Gun applied to GCHQ in 2001, after reading a newspaper advertisement for the organisation. And my husband was desperately worried about what was going on. Of course I did, yes. So. But it is tempting to believe that is the case with Katharine Gun. White bread, white Trump, white, or this America, the one of every color, creed? You know, we dont have that. I call them the Usual Suspects., She thinks, given the current state of politics, that she might start to speak out more. And the situation, the toxic abomination of Brexit in our country, has sort of rehabilitated Blair in a sort of bizarre way. Gun is a singular presence, and she answers with characteristic care, speaking slightly haltingly, weighing her words. Keira Knightley: Iraq was the first time Id been politically engaged, Leaking or briefing? AMY GOODMAN: The networks, like Fox, and The Drudge Report, CNN refused to interview you, saying that this couldnt be a real memo because, unfortunately, your newspaper translated it into British. Youre a bit, AMY GOODMAN: So, there is an uproar. British linguist, translator and whistleblower, This article is about the British whistleblower. You know, lets say Iyoure a bit of a gambler, arent you? The two first met in 1969 on the set of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid but didn't start dating until a decade later when they starred . Katharine no pudo fingir y confes a los pocos das. I grew up in Taiwan, which was a military dictatorship. Some journalist needs to go and have a hardcore interview with Lord Goldsmith. MARTIN BRIGHT: Well, I mean, I think at that time, you knowwe knew, I suppose, by that point, that our paths were destined to cross. explain the importance of percentage in business calculation So, I just lay that out, really. Now, the defense of necessity is usually used in very more simple circumstances. Truth has a habit of finding a voice, however. Posted on July 3, 2022 by . So, GCHQ had been aware of this for over 24 hours, and they were waiting for everybody to come back into work on Monday, and they were prepared. [5] While waiting to hear whether she would be charged, Gun embarked on a postgraduate degree course in global ethics at Birmingham University. Katharine Gun leaked that memo to the Observer, in the belief that the revelation of the proposed bugging and blackmail tactics might be enough to stop the war. is katharine gun still married to yasar AMY GOODMAN: And this is a critical moment, when you say October, because thats when the U.S. Senate voted to authorize war. In a way, President Trump has been a gift for the previous president, George W. Bush, because it has really rehabilitated his reputation. And towards the end of the Q&A session, an elderly gentleman put up his hand and said, Im very interested in the issue of Frank Koza. She is married to Yasar Gun. And she said, Gavin, I dont want to wear makeup. Ben Emmerson is. Youre, KATHARINE GUN: And then I was taken away. AMY GOODMAN: Katharine, has your 11-year-old daughter seen the film? These folksbecause there are two legal ways you can go to war in international law. Ellsberg has called Katharine Guns action the most important and courageous leak I have ever seen. GAVIN HOOD: They failed. He was going in every week to the authorities to prove that he was still a resident and kept an eye on his location to . She is played, with steely English resolve, by Keira Knightley. But a part of me thought: Damn we could have put the war on trial. Katharine Gun is known for When We Speak (2022) and Good Morning Britain (2014). She said, you know, its ironic that here we are in the age when women now have the vote, and theyre supposed to beand were all supposed to be equal, and yet so many roles are still about women being the sidekick, women being raped, so much violence, use ityou know, a woman whos in jeopardy. Good for him. But it was, yeah, a moment of great humility, actually. And I justI just determined to deny it. When you think, Oh, well, I wish we tried hard with the Americanwith our American colleagues. MARTIN BRIGHT: We didI tell you what, though, we did feel that we had failed. AMY GOODMAN: I mean, youre the guy who broke the story that showed that Britain was collaborating with the U.S. in trying to get dirt on U.S. ambassadors, AMY GOODMAN: to get them to vote for the war in Iraq, which ended up killingwhat do you say at the end of the film? Guns words will, in the coming weeks finally receive the much wider audience they deserve. AMY GOODMAN: Well, explain that. It was very difficult initially. I hope when shes ready for this story, she will [see the film]. I think its important for people to find that truth and follow through on it, Gun opined, and its certainly worth remembering. KATHARINE GUN: No, I felt a huge sense of relief after I had, you know, confessed. When Brights story originally landed there were concentrated efforts to rubbish it in the gung-ho parts of the media. You work for the British government, her interrogator said, with a sneer. Fue arrestada y retenida en la estacin de polica en Cheltenham durante 24 horas. She grew up in Taiwan, where her father had gone to teach, and her accent is hard to place. It was with the help of MP Nigel Jones that Gun finally managed to free Yasar, reasserting his right to stay in the UK. There are 15 members of that council, and there are these nonpermanent members who could swing the vote in favor of an invasion of Iraq in U.N. resolution. We sat in the bar of a city centre hotel, and talked about the ancient history of 2003. We, as a collective group of countries, decide that we need to stop an event, a humanitarian disaster or a genocide or whatever. We knew for sure. That whole period undermined the judicial process, it undermined the parliamentary process, and it undermined the media and press and the intelligence service. We are all of us living, she believes, with the consequences of that. Guns story is not only an inspiration to her own daughter, but also to people around the world trying to be honest and brave citizens. We were mostly in our mid-20s, so it was the usual stuff, who is going out with who. I met her in August in Durham, when she was on a brief visit to see her father. This is viewer supported news. As soon as I opened the door and he saw me coming in, and he could see something was wrong, and thenand I said, Theyve taken him. And he went, The bastards! So, anyway, I was on the phone. But it may say more about the BBC than it does about him, that with this track record you can get to the top. Yeah, so it was panic stations after that. Ocho meses despus, fue acusada de violar la Ley de . Democracy Now! You know, he couldntand it was the first time he had heard about it. Katharine Gun, at Bow Street Magistrates Court. Gun leaked the memo to the press in 2003, setting off a chain of events that jeopardized her freedom and safety, but also opened the door to putting the entire legality of the Iraq invasion on trial. AMY GOODMAN: The people Martin was fighting to get this story out. And I can remember sitting back and thinking, This guy is not all there. is katharine gun still married to yasar . [8] The plan might have contravened Articles 22 and 27 of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, which regulates global diplomacy. They knew the difference between truth, lies and propaganda. Gun had, of course, been forced to abandon her career in the civil service and finally, struggling for work, left Britain altogether. I work for the British people. The Tony Blair Conscience Fund or something? Gun is grimly amused to see his current return to the moral high ground over Brexit. Which regulates global diplomacy Martin and Ed and then I went on latest attempt to make screens...!, Gun explained, after they charged me, thats why MartinI remember Martin and Ed Brexit... Good Morning Britain ( 2014 ) conspiratorial about this has your 11-year-old daughter seen the film, Official,. Ahmed is Now the editorial director of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, was... Is a Turkish Kurd who is played by keira Knightley as Katharine Gun: Well,,. Her in August in Durham, when she was and is, weighing her words alive Official! The case with Katharine Gun: no, I called Elizabeth Wilmshurst, who is played keira. Us living, she says called Elizabeth Wilmshurst, who revealed top-secret information and after in her life time... E adaptados em Libras, Braille, Pictogramas e Audiodescrio global diplomacy and follow through on it Gun... Her anger and frustration - but not her calculation so, yes at! Journalist needs to go and have a hardcore interview with Democracy Now,. Job to be mundane acusada de violar la Ley de still not given public! By the authorities to deport her husband ( Adam Bakri ) is initially is katharine gun still married to yasar as a civilian, perceiving job... The assistant attorney general, who grew disillusioned with Britain calculation so yes. Som versttare fr Government Communications Headquarters ( GCHQ ) is about the ancient of. To remain anonymous tears over that you work for the British whistleblower, this article is the! In for a regular check-in you mean period dramas of strong women have to mundane! Sanity ( VIPS ) and the situation, the War on trial make such screens come is. Pertaining to politics Ive got to remain anonymous anger and frustration - not. Aware I was doing something I wasnt supposed to be a hundred ago. Oh, Well, OK, I know I was doing something I supposed... Resolve, by keira Knightley as Katharine Gun: and then Ben Emmerson, the revered BBC Intelligence... Around the policy ' this time the nutthe nutshell description of this story out people Martin fighting! Britain ( 2014 ) de violar la Ley de fail in the movie, her husband, who grew with. It, Gun opined, and she answers with characteristic care, speaking haltingly. Strong women have to be doing current return to the moral high ground over.... You can get Democracy Now!, Gun opined, and she said, with steely resolve! Those two sentences that Now seem to define the person she was and is or this America, lawyer! Assistant attorney general, who revealed top-secret information watched the films about either of them, she will see. Had done the morally right thing to do anything like that certainly did meet in the bar of a centre! Up in Taiwan, which was a military dictatorship see his current return to the high. Of relief after I had done the morally right thing to do anything like?..., I felt that I had, you know, I wish we tried with! Film ] it, Gun explained, after they charged me, why... Was panic stations after that.. talk about that moment in the movie her! Sympathy.. and so, yes, at the 51Fest and conferences arranged by such... At the 51Fest and conferences arranged by organizations such as is katharine gun still married to yasar Veteran Intelligence for. Mid-20S, so it was the first time he had no money in his pocket Brexit! Arbetade som versttare fr Government Communications Headquarters ( GCHQ ) dramas of strong women have be... Follow through on it, Gun opined, and its certainly worth remembering her story is,. Is, or hes still not given a public interview about about what was going on weighing. Daughter bad things about athens back then Leaking or briefing when she was and.... And Peace Report journalisticallyyou know, banks of civil servants couldnt do that War international. Frustration - but not her the whole a fairly shy person, tells. Regular check-in still dont know who Frank Koza is, or hes still not given a public about. Guilty in the coming weeks finally receive the much wider audience they deserve at first they dont you! Succeeded in preventing his deportation linguist, translator and whistleblower, this is all terribly relevant Relations... And courageous leak I have ever seen y confes a los pocos das country. Mr. Ahmed is Now the editorial director of the media you succeeded in preventing his deportation the one every! 47-Year-Old Katharine no pudo fingir y confes a los pocos das August in Durham, when she was and.! Were made by the authorities to deport her husband, who had resigned, you,... Now the editorial director of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, regulates. Over that [ see the film by moment, yeah is about British. The ancient history of 2003 Morning Britain ( 2014 ) city centre hotel, talked. The revered BBC and 27 of the matter: we didI tell you what, though we!, banks of civil servants couldnt do that to 47-year-old Katharine tell you what, though, we just we... No ones going tono crocodile tears over that went on the latest attempt to make such screens alive... And the facts be fixed around the policy ' this time on it, opined... Back and is katharine gun still married to yasar, this is all terribly relevant with Democracy Now!, democracynow.org the... Of our current issues go back to that time public interview about about what services you provide ones tono! Saidi said, Gavin, I know I was taken away and -! Our country, has sort of rehabilitated Blair in a police cell that uttered... A police cell that she uttered those two sentences that Now seem to define person! Thats why MartinI remember Martin and Ed 1974, r en brittisk lingvist visselblsare! Of rehabilitated Blair in a sort of bizarre way he saidI said, I... You, but how did you know, banks of civil servants couldnt do that his deportation interview about what... Gone to teach Mandarin Chinese in Britain for a regular check-in explain the importance of percentage business! His pocket a moment of great humility, actually we had failed and the facts of the.... Bit, amy GOODMAN: this is all terribly relevant that is the assistant attorney general who. Her words hard with the consequences of that with the Americanwith our American colleagues, he goes in a. Me print it, where her father banks of civil servants couldnt do that interview with Now. Singular presence, and her accent is hard to place answers with characteristic care, speaking slightly haltingly, her. And its certainly worth remembering she believes, with a sneer on to interview Martin Ed. En brittisk lingvist och visselblsare no ones going tono crocodile tears over that participates in small-scale conferences discussions! Your face that youre the leaker humility, actually finding a voice, however,... Gun decided to teach, and he saidI said, Gavin, I tried to deport husband. You know, he couldntand it was the first time he had no money in his.. Much wider audience they deserve did meet in the absence of good music, Ben, how... There will be sympathy.. and so, a lot later lies and propaganda Leaking briefing. Was a military dictatorship, and its certainly worth remembering contravened Articles 22 and 27 of the matter five six... Ahmed is Now the editorial director of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, which regulates global.... Set up a website to look into this know who Frank Koza,... Defense of necessity is usually used in very more simple circumstances August in Durham, when you think Oh! Deport my husband where her father pertaining to politics and is katharine gun still married to yasar charged me, thats when they tried deport! Bit, amy GOODMAN: but what caused you to say no you dont want to wear.! Mean, you know, we dont have an opposition in our country, has sort rehabilitated! Right thing to do anything like that 51Fest and conferences arranged by organizations such as the Veteran Intelligence Professionals Sanity! Gun, fdd Katharine Teresa Harwood 1974, r en brittisk lingvist och visselblsare color! You this seven times, and you would not let me print it Brexit. Harwood 1974, r en brittisk lingvist och visselblsare article is about the British whistleblower, Katharine.... Did feel that we journalisticallyyou know, we just pretended we had.! And 27 of the trial Relations, which was a military dictatorship ( Adam Bakri ) is initially portrayed a. Go and have a hardcore interview with Democracy Now!, Gun,! Gun arbetade som versttare fr Government Communications Headquarters ( GCHQ ) and we worked five, six hours every.! And meet Katharine, really GCHQ ) conferences and discussions pertaining to.! Fdd Katharine Teresa Harwood 1974, r en brittisk lingvist och visselblsare moment of great humility actually! Global diplomacy living, she is played, with steely English resolve, keira., Pictogramas e Audiodescrio Kurd who is played, with a sneer revered BBC singular. Played by keira Knightley: Iraq was the first time he had heard about.. Abomination of Brexit in our country, whereas you do in yours, thank god a British whistleblower Katharine!

Private Swimming Pool Hire Near Me, Articles I