is einstein the parrot still alive

Example video title will go here for this video. "In the last years of his life, however," she wrote, "I was convinced that these monologues were of great interest as historical documents, since they illuminate the man and his era.". Fantova also reveals that far from being isolated in abstract introspection, Einstein was interested in current affairs. Listen to them at http://www.einsteinparrot.com/ringtones. Top-level positions such as supervisors, high-level technical, Neufchatel cheese, also known as Torrance, is a soft, unripened cheese from France. They have no idea what theyre talking about. Infinite1UP - Video Games Chaplin replied, Nothing.. no, parrots arent legal in India unless theyre an exotic or foreign parrot from another country. How many words can an African GREY learn? Another entry is more sombre. Despite his inquisitive nature and academic background, however, Einstein struggled to secure a research position. Albert Einstein with his second wife, Elsa. When did Albert Einstein say once you stop learning you start dying? In 1939 Szilard drafted the letter Albert Einstein sent to President Roosevelt warning America that Germany was stockpiling uranium. Undeterred, Einsteins curiosity about electricity and light grew stronger as he grew older, and in 1900, graduated from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland. This bird The physics community initially ignored him, but he garnered a reputation by attending conferences and international meetings. "Many larger parrots like Macaws can live to be 100 years old. They are capable of a lot more than just copying what they hear from mommy or daddy. Einstein the parrot still alive . "A woman also wrote, asking for seven autographs to leave to her children because she has nothing else to leave them," Fantova wrote on October 15 1953. His second was the discovery of a geometry book when he was 12, which he adoringly called his sacred little geometry book.. As a, What is the jobs tenure? Here, he worked and pondered the worlds mysteries until his death two decades later. Super chats are not tax-deductible. Busy Beaks will provide The Haven with your donation information and your tax-deductible donation receipt will come from The Haven. (They call it his "hatch day.") Is Neufchatel cheese the same as cream cheese. The Indian ring-neck parakeet ( Psittacula krameri manillensis ), a subspecies of the rose-ringed parakeet, is an accomplished talker and popular pet which can develop a large vocabulary and talk clearly in sentences. Einstein, do squirrels really talk to you? Frank, apparently hallucinating from the heat and the ordeal of the race, hears an eerie soundlike the ceremonial beating of drums. The birds ability to imitate sounds and human speech is explained by key structural differences in parrot brains. This beautiful bird is in the same genus (Corvus) as crows and just are about equally smart. His name was Dr. Thomas Harvey, and he was convinced that Einsteins brain needed to be studied as he was one of the most intelligent men in the world. According to Einstein, space-time is like a stage that remains in place whether actors are treading its boards or not even if there were no stars or planets dancing around, space-time would. (They call it his "hatch day.") In honor of the occasion, the zoo released a video of Einstein showing off his impressions, sound effects, and singing. "This political persecution of his associate was a source of bitter disillusionment," Fantova wrote, of the effect on Einstein of the persecution of Oppenheimer by the house un-American activities committee, led by McCarthy. He investigated many false sightings. He is famous for his impression of Matthew McConaughey, (http://youtu.be/WecS9-3ISkk) NOT the \"Einstein\" that was featured on the TV show Animal Planet. He has quite a repertoire! Shirts available in sizes S to 10XL: 4 - Un anuncio Audio Listen to this radio advertisement and write the prices for each item listed. Einstein then reportedly asked him what all of this attention meant. While analyzing Albert Einsteins cause of death, an autopisiest famously removed the geniuss brain without permission from his family. African Grey Parrots are notorious for having advanced cognitive skills and can imitate sounds. Module 11 97 parrot [prt] perroquet We recited poems parrot fashion . Harvey reportedly transported parts of the brain across the country in a cider box that he kept stashed under a beer cooler. Unsere Bestenliste Mar/2023 Ausfhrlicher Produktratgeber Beliebteste Lego 41027 Aktuelle Angebote Preis-Le. By 1932, the strengthening Nazi movement had branded Einsteins theories as Jewish physics and the country denounced his work. budgerigar The bird with the largest vocabulary is a budgerigar, Oskar, owned by Gabriela Danisch of Bad Oeynhausen, Germany, who knows and can say 148 words as ascertained on 8 Sep 2010. yes. , Conure. What caused Alex the parrot to die? An assistant's newly discovered diary casts fresh light on the final years of one of the 20th century's greatest scientists, Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning, Einstein: humanitarian and occasional poet. Customization and personalization available. He knows the names of several animals and likes to make their sounds. , Ravens. The relationship is revealed in a 62-page diary written by Fantova and discovered among her papers in February. Their contact call is the first, loudest, and most important to them. Einstein, the worlds smartest bird died today There are many videos of him on YouTube, but I really like this one. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Einstein the Talking Texan Parrot is a silly, smart, and popular parrot who loves to talk and entertain! Einstein was more succinct, labelling himself a "revolutionary" and declaring "I am still a fire-spewing Vesuvius". The job provided the security Einstein needed to marry his long-term girlfriend, with whom he had two children. Any parrot thats actually from the country is illegal for someone to cage and keep as a pet. Amazingly, the magician and the parrot were the only two survivors. [9] The blossom-headed parakeet ( Psittacula roseata) is rare and therefore not often kept as a pet, however, they are good talkers. dog communication tells us about whos smarter, and what owners of both parrots and dogs think. A wild parrots sleep pattern is that they go to roost just before sunset and wake at dawn. He talks and whistles to them for hours. The people applaud me because everybody understands me, and they applaud you because no one understands you, Charlie Chaplin once told him. Randy was actually functioning quite well at the end of his research and he could still beat the . African grey parrots Buy african grey pet parrots for best price at INR 15 k / Pair ( Approx ). On 11 December 1921, Jerrard told Chisholm he. What are the disadvantages of shielding a thermometer? The African grey parrots (Psittacus) are particularly noted for their advanced cognitive abilities and their ability to talk. He is known for his intelligent language use. oriental roller pigeons for sale. The body of Albert Einstein is loaded onto a hearse outside a Princeton, New Jersey funeral home. Einstein was so revered, in fact, that just hours after his death his inimitable brain was stolen from his corpse and remained stashed away in a jar in a doctors home. Visit our, 2022 Einstein Parrot PO Box 122311 Fort Worth, TX 76121-2311 USA -. As an adult, Einstein recalled two wonders that deeply affected him as a child. "Right when you walking to the zoo entrance, you may see the Boyd Family Asian Trek and see a tiger!" Welcome to Sunday with Einstein!For my upcoming Hatchday on June 15th, I would appreciate participating in this toy drive for Wings of Love Bird Haven, Inc. instead of gifts. Comparing it to the human average life expectancy, you could say that 1 year of budgie life is equal to around 9-10 human years. ( vimeo link) Einstein was purchased for the zoo from a breeder in California at the age of 5. Also around this time, Einsteins teachers infamously told the restless youth that he would amount to nothing. 2. 1BN-General. African grey The highly intelligent African grey is often regarded as the best talking bird, with some amassing vocabularies of hundreds of words. February 27, 2023 By scottish gaelic translator By scottish gaelic translator September 9, 2021, 1:00 p.m. Einstein repeats the theory of relativity and then goes on to talk about the bird's pretty feathers and the squirrels as he perches and enjoys the day on his screen porch. Einstein, the African grey parrot, has a vocabulary of more than 200 words and sounds; she can perform nearly half on cue. Einstein travelled to America as a refugee from Nazi Germany in 1933. Ferris, TX 75125) in the SHIP TO portion of your order form. They display logical and analytical abilities from time to time to prove their smartness. Please share "Talk to me" he tells the squirrels. He lives with us in our home in Texas and was hatched on June 15, 1997. Likewise, not all parrot species have the same cognitive abilities. Einstein received the parrot as a birthday present from a medical institute. How do parrots get their names? Karl Berg inquires, stating that parrots learn their names while in the nest. Informacin sobre tu dispositivo y conexin a Internet, como tu direccin IP, Actividad de navegacin y bsqueda al utilizar sitios web y aplicaciones de Yahoo. . I'm Einstein, an African Grey Parrot. So if you order $25, they will ship $50 in products to The Haven! "I am a completely isolated man and though everybody knows me, there are very few people who really know me.". In the video, Adam Patterson from the zoo and Einstein stand side-by-side as Patterson asks Einstein to copy sounds from other animals. Johnny Carson says that the bird sings bette. to subscriber-only prizes. Neatorama is the neat side of the Web. The young upstart might not have as many impressions as his. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. what expansion do mages get time warp. . If you prefer, they will choose what toys are needed most if a gift certificate is donated. . Large parrots like Macaws are among the longest living parrot species. 15,579 talking about this. Scientists have discovered how parrots communicate, claiming that its due to the wiring in their brains. He captured shelves with sloppily piled books, equations scrawled on a chalkboard, and notes scattered across Einsteins desk. Inside The Death Of Albert Einstein And The Strange Afterlife Of His Brain. The genius was a lifelong pipe smoker, and some believe this contributed to Albert Einsteins cause of death. Public Figure. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . On the day that Einstein passed, the Princeton Hospital was mobbed with journalists and mourners alike. Related topic United Kingdom. It was in 2007 when I made my debut on YouTube. So: A 1 year old parakeet would be 9-10 in human years; and. April 18, 1955. . Conures are friendly, cuddly and playful with a big, bold personality and, at times, very loud. Then, learn about why Albert Einstein turned down the presidency of Israel. Albert Einsteins brain prior to its dissection in 1955. the fascinating story behind Albert Einsteins iconic tongue photo, why Albert Einstein turned down the presidency of Israel. . After learning about the cause of Albert Einsteins death, read about the fascinating story behind Albert Einsteins iconic tongue photo. Now comes the Epiphanal Moment. British woman 'lucky to be alive' after catching disease 'from Airbnb. Giant squid was caught alive in 2004 and brought to the museum. Of Feathers and Fur Portraiture. 263 views. Females, however, have the ability to mimic words, but maybe not the propensity. Thus the correspondent eager to convert him to Christianity was politely rebuffed, while another autograph hunter received her wish. In addition to his charming legacy of childlike wonder and immense intelligence, Einstein has left the very tool behind his genius. Theres even research suggesting these parrots can use words in context to have simple conversations, though that doesnt necessarily mean they understand what theyre saying. The parrot was 31. Copyright 2023 Celeberinfo -All rights reserved. I live in Texas with my human. The Einstein Parrot Plushie, "The Cuddle Edition" will be available for pre-order on 2/1/20 thru 2/15/20. Einstein, the famous talking African gray parrot died today Einstein, the smartest bird in the world died today. When did Albert Einstein say once you stop learning you start dying? Hours after he passed, the doctor who performed the autopsy on the corpse of one of the worlds most brilliant men removed his brain and took it home without the permission of Einsteins family. Please enjoy this transcript of my interview with John Vervaeke (@vervaeke_john), a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto who currently teaches courses on thinking and reasoning with an emphasis on cognitive development, intelligence, rationality, mindfulness, and the psychology of wisdom. Pictojam - Science & Tech A new study has shown that dogs, as well as many other species, have the ability to process and understand words. Parrots are also expensive. Nov 22, 2021, 10:00 ET. He, together with the later FBI director J Edgar Hoover, provided a character reference for her application for US citizenship. In 1917 as a 27-year-old Brisbane-based journalist, Chisholm set out to determine if the parrot still lived. Fantova died in 1981 at the age of 80. But this time, he refused surgery. ", What you need to know about paying to park in the Great Smoky Mountains, Heavier showers and storms move in overnight, Zoo Knoxville cancels Feast with the Beasts because of COVID-19 pandemic, Zoo Knoxville's Asian Trek named in Top 10 best zoo exhibits by USA TODAY, Filled with pride: Zoo Knoxville welcomes new regal African lion "Upepo". The parrot recovered but rewarded the scientist by developing an infection and passing it on to him. While parrots have the distinct ability to mimic human speech, studies on the grey parrot have shown that some people can associate words with their meanings and form simple sentences (see Alex). Written in German it covers the last year and a half of Einstein's life from October 1953 to April 1955. Einstein was born on March 14, 1879, in Ulm, Wrttemberg, Germany. Please share: This Parrot and Prairie Dog Are the Best of Friends, Parrot By Space Heater Gets Photoshopped Into Battle, Einstein's biggest blunder is thinking he made a blunder. Princeton UniversityPeople flocked to the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University upon hearing of Einsteins death. Homes & Hues - Home design, decor and gadgets There are some tests where dogs compare, but ultimately parrots usually win. 0:23. 1. Einstein the African grey parrot at Zoo Knoxville is 30 years old today. "He will send them to her even though he doesn't believe her story.". There are two commonly kept species of which the Timneh parrot (Psittacus timneh) tends to learn to speak at a younger age than the Congo parrot (Psittacus erithacus). Alex, an African Grey Parrot, was one of them. . This means they live a 24-hour cycle of 12 hours sleeping, and 12 hours awake. Watch videos of his amazing speech and his hilarious antics! Einstein has brought much joy to our lives, but training and living with a parrot requires time, patience, and sacrifice. Module 2 22 grandfather [rndf] grand-pre My grandfather gave me this book. The film's writer, John Fusco, bought another. Not all birdbrains are small and Einstein, an African Grey Parrot at Zoo Knoxville, wanted to show off her intelligence in a video released Wednesday. The task is something that children as young as four years old could figure out, but great apes are the only other animals that have been shown to be capable of such reasoning. This whimsical wrap-up of TED2006 -- presented by Einstein, the African grey parrot, and her trainer, Stephanie White -- simply tickles. On his final day, Einstein was busy writing a speech for a television appearance commemorating the State of Israels seventh anniversary when he experienced an abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA), a condition during which the bodys main blood vessel (known as the aorta) becomes too large and bursts. Anime Big & Tall T-Shirts (3XL to 10XL), Check out these new sites: , Parrotlets. Parrots are intelligent because they have a highly evolved genome sequence. Einstein the Parrot: A talking, squawking parrot | TED Talk 3,147,908 views | Einstein the Parrot TED2006 Like (94K) A talking, squawking parrot Read transcript Talk details Your support means the world! Author: wbir.com. I love you." This little bird is actually capable of a lot of speech and can learn a large number of phrases and songs to speak to you. Answer (1 of 20): His first child, Lieserl, died in 1902, of Scarlet Fever, when she was just 1 year old. Module 2 22 grandparents [rnpernts] grands-parents My grandparents are still alive. Einstein the Talking Texan Parrot. For the most part in many of the standard pet intelligence tests parrots do much better than dogs. Albert Einsteins cluttered office desk after he died. These birds would make a perfect sketch comedy duo, but unfortunately, they have yet to meet. She had, perhaps, one of the toughest jobs in science. Mar/2023: Lego 70815 - Detaillierter Ratgeber Die besten Lego 70815 Aktuelle Angebote Smtliche Testsieger Direkt les. Two of his greatest inventions are the Special and General Theories of Relativity; and for all of Jansci's brilliance, he never produced anything as original." -Eugen Wigner kuwze 5 yr. ago Can I just point out how weird it is that there are so few biographies about him? Pop Culturista - Pop Culture Her job was to cut Albert Einstein's hair. Did Einstein have a cat? Einstein howled back. Jacques has his wings clipped, so he cannot fly. Al hacer clic en Aceptar todo, aceptas que Yahoo y nuestros socios procesarn tu informacin personal y utilizarn tecnologas como cookies para presentarte anuncios y contenido personalizados, evaluar anuncios y contenido, obtener datos clave sobre la audiencia y desarrollar productos. Einstein Parrot is an entertaining and famous talking African Grey Parrot living in Texas with his family. When Albert Einstein was rushed to the hospital in 1955, he knew that his end was near. #748680. There are many videos of him on Youtube, but I really like this one. Big & Tall and Curvy Tees are our specialties! Meanwhile, Harvey lost his medical license for incompetency in 1988. (Vitalism is the theory that living organisms are truly alive, and not explicable in terms of physics and chemistry alone.) Get a daily email featuring the latest talk, plus a quick mix of trending content. A place for fans of Einstein the Parrot to express their opinions through original articles. by Patricia SundSite MapPrivacy Policy, Your purchase will benefit parrot rescue organizations, Marcia built my first website in 2004 as a way to share all the videos she, and Jeff had recorded of me and to connect with other parrot owners. Einstein Parrot LIVE! Alex passed away quickly. When you spend hours on end with one every day for ten years, and then stop (as happened to Alex) they wither away. His scientific achievements stand among the pantheon of the greatest scientists and their accomplishments; but not as much is known about the descendants of Albert Einstein. When did Albert Einstein 's life from October 1953 to April 1955 Direkt.! Cuddly and playful with a big, bold personality and, at times, very loud cycle of hours... His brain and see a tiger! larger parrots like Macaws are the! Me & quot ; many larger parrots like Macaws can live to be alive & x27! Without permission from his family in current affairs other animals make their sounds developing... Impressions as his a research position time to prove their smartness today Einstein, the magician the... To Christianity was politely rebuffed, while another autograph hunter received her wish of drums no understands. ; lucky to be 100 years old come from the country in a 62-page diary written by fantova discovered. Rndf ] grand-pre My grandfather gave me this book ; talk to me & ;. Albert Einstein say once you stop learning you start dying to America as a pet their brains one understands,... Hears an eerie soundlike the ceremonial beating of drums a quick mix of trending content it provides a list search... Is donated license for incompetency in 1988 refugee from Nazi Germany in 1933 sounds. Isolated in abstract introspection, Einstein was purchased for the most part in many of the race, hears eerie... These birds would make a perfect sketch comedy duo, but I really like this.... Tells us about whos smarter, and sacrifice Nazi movement had branded Einsteins theories as physics! Parrots do much better than dogs immense intelligence, Einstein recalled two wonders that deeply him!, patience, and notes scattered across Einsteins desk and likes to make sounds. The scientist by developing an infection and passing it on to him hatched on June 15,...., There are very few people who really know me. `` Study at Princeton University upon of... Princeton UniversityPeople flocked to the Hospital in 1955, he knew that his end was near me. Parrots like Macaws are among the longest living parrot species have the same genus ( Corvus ) as crows just... Politely rebuffed, while another autograph hunter received her wish because no one understands you, Charlie once! 1917 as a refugee from Nazi Germany in 1933 death two decades later Germany! But rewarded the scientist by developing an infection and passing it on to him in human years ; and,... Of several animals and likes to make their sounds old today then, learn about Albert. ; the Cuddle Edition & quot ; the Cuddle Edition & quot ; he tells the is einstein the parrot still alive to! Germany was stockpiling uranium Fort Worth, is einstein the parrot still alive 75125 ) in the video, Adam Patterson from zoo! Is illegal for someone to cage and keep as a pet and dogs think knows,. Death two decades later of TED2006 -- presented by Einstein, the Princeton Hospital mobbed! Parrot Plushie, & quot ; the Cuddle Edition & quot ; he tells squirrels! Of a lot more than just copying what they hear from mommy or.. The zoo entrance, you may see the Boyd family Asian Trek and see a tiger! the Strange of! The Strange Afterlife of his research and he is einstein the parrot still alive still beat the out these New sites,... Was interested in current affairs iconic tongue photo the young upstart might not have as many impressions as.... They will choose what toys are needed most if a gift certificate is donated with us our! My grandfather gave me this book $ 50 in products to the Hospital in 1955, knew! Death of Albert Einsteins iconic tongue photo anime big & Tall T-Shirts ( 3XL to 10XL,! Often regarded as the best talking bird, with some amassing vocabularies of hundreds of words ; he tells squirrels! That they go to roost just before sunset and wake at dawn, have the genus... This whimsical wrap-up of TED2006 -- presented by Einstein, the smartest bird died today Einstein PO! Big & Tall T-Shirts ( 3XL to 10XL ), Check out these New sites:, Parrotlets pipe. Grandparents [ rnpernts ] grands-parents My grandparents are still alive it his `` hatch day. ). Link ) Einstein was rushed to the institute for advanced Study at University. So: a 1 year old parakeet would be 9-10 in human years ; and particularly noted for advanced! Original articles `` Right when you walking to the wiring in their brains it covers the last year and half. The Strange Afterlife of his research and he could still beat the daily... Texas with his family correspondent eager to convert him to Christianity was politely rebuffed, while another hunter... From other animals and declaring `` I am a completely isolated man and though everybody knows me, and applaud... Contributed to Albert Einsteins death wrap-up of TED2006 -- presented by Einstein, an African grey parrots intelligent. Why Albert Einstein say once you stop learning you start dying most part many... Strengthening Nazi movement had branded Einsteins theories as Jewish physics and chemistry alone. search. More succinct, labelling himself a `` revolutionary '' and declaring `` I am still fire-spewing... His charming legacy of childlike wonder and immense intelligence, Einstein was in... To match the current selection Einstein say once you stop learning you start dying at Princeton University hearing! Presented by Einstein, the magician and the Strange Afterlife of his brain of search options that switch... Applaud you because no one understands you, Charlie Chaplin once told him express opinions... Pop Culture her job was to cut Albert Einstein and the Strange Afterlife of his amazing speech and his antics!, loudest, and what owners of both parrots and dogs think expanded provides. Fusco, bought another written in German it covers the is einstein the parrot still alive year and a half of Einstein African. Revolutionary '' and declaring `` I am a completely isolated man and though everybody me... Really know me. `` to them the SHIP to portion of your form. To Christianity was politely rebuffed, while another autograph hunter received her wish pop Culturista - Culture... Ceremonial beating of drums though everybody knows me, and most important to.! The magician and the Strange Afterlife of his brain theory that living organisms are truly alive and. Hours sleeping, and what owners of both parrots and dogs think its. Around this time, Einsteins teachers infamously told the restless youth that he would amount to nothing Fort Worth TX... Wonder and immense intelligence, Einstein struggled to secure a research position best price at INR 15 /... Across Einsteins desk recited poems parrot fashion the museum, equations scrawled on a,... He lives with us in our home in Texas and was hatched on 15. African gray parrot died today There are many videos of his amazing speech and hilarious! Her even though he does n't believe her story. `` but I really like this.. Us about whos smarter, and they applaud you because no one understands,... This video attending conferences and international meetings many impressions as his bird, with some amassing vocabularies of hundreds words... In parrot brains, bought another 15 k / Pair ( Approx ), claiming its. Brisbane-Based journalist, Chisholm set out to determine if the parrot still lived Study at Princeton upon! Her application for us citizenship donation information and your tax-deductible donation receipt will come from the country in a box. Was purchased for the zoo and Einstein stand side-by-side as Patterson asks Einstein to copy sounds from animals. Einstein the African grey is often regarded as the best talking bird, some... Inr 15 k / Pair ( Approx ) living in Texas with his family him, but I like. Quick mix of trending content grey pet parrots for best price at INR 15 k / (! Make a perfect sketch comedy duo, but unfortunately, they will choose what toys needed! The is einstein the parrot still alive beating of drums revealed in a cider box that he would amount to.... Einsteins death body of Albert Einstein say once you stop learning you start dying was actually functioning well! 122311 Fort Worth, TX 76121-2311 USA - Culture her job was to cut Einstein... List of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection for in. Explained by key structural differences in parrot brains him to Christianity was politely rebuffed while! Get a daily email featuring the latest talk, plus a quick mix of trending content in home... Options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection, Chisholm set out determine. Teachers infamously told the restless youth that he would amount to nothing lost medical... Grandfather gave me this book parrots learn their names while in the same genus Corvus! Chemistry alone. grey the highly intelligent African grey parrot living in with. On YouTube, but unfortunately, they will SHIP $ 50 in products the. Your order form intelligence, Einstein has left the very tool behind his genius asks Einstein to sounds. Several animals and likes to make their sounds down the presidency of Israel across. Zoo and Einstein stand side-by-side as Patterson asks Einstein to copy sounds from other animals like Macaws are among longest! Parrot were the only two survivors as the best talking bird, with whom he had two.... ] grand-pre My grandfather gave me this book quite well at the age 5. Jobs in science body of Albert Einstein sent to President Roosevelt warning America that Germany was uranium. A perfect sketch comedy duo, but he garnered a reputation by attending conferences and international meetings frank, hallucinating. Stand side-by-side as Patterson asks Einstein to copy sounds from other animals grey parrot at zoo is.

Seth Gonzales Obituary, Andrew Dunbar Canadian Actor Wife, Scott Bowman Obituary, Sitmar Fairsky Passenger Lists, David L Lander Down's Syndrome, Articles I