is dewayne lee'' johnson still alive

This is a huge win for those who have been sounding the alarm about the dangers of these widely used herbicide products for years. But the court rejected inclusion in the damage award of $1 million for each year of the normal life expectancy of a 46-year-old male, a total of $33 million. Later I went home and took a good long shower but I didnt think, Oh my god, Im going to die from this stuff. Then I got a little rash. Johnson's lawyer are urging the court to address a legal twist that can leave people such as Johnson who are facing death in the near term with lower damage awards than others expected to live many years in suffering and pain. We cant really celebrate or make plans or go on vacation because we dont have that money. And now it seems like thats taken over my life. [11] In 2014 at age 42, Johnson was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma, which he alleged at trial was caused by the pesticide exposure. Lawyerson both sides lay out their cases. When Carey Gillam started working on her new book, she did not expect the man at its center to be alive when she finished writing it. The truth is the appeals could go on well past my life expectancy. While Monsanto built a step-by-step action plan to undermine her credibility and reportinga strategy detailed in. The company he worked for used Ranger Pro, a commercial grade variant of an effective weed killer called Roundup,made by the giant biochemical company Monsanto. She reminds us, that its individualsand their family who must live with the consequences of decisions made in backrooms. The Buzzy Edible Insect Trend is Gaining Traction in the West, Its Possible to Reduce Fertilizer Emissions by 80 Percent Before 2050. Explore all the newsletters. (At the time, he was still playing football competitively with the NFL.) Be Proactive. He claimed that Ranger Pro, another of the company's glyphosate-based. "No one called [Johnson] back. The final assessment of the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority in 2017 was that "glyphosate does not pose a carcinogenic risk to humans". "I got really concerned, like, if I lose, these people won't ever get a chance to even tell their story.". DK. He claimed that Ranger Pro, another of the company's glyphosate-based herbicides, was a substantial contributing factor in causing his non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. [7] The award was cut to $78 million,[8] then reduced to $21 million after appeal. The court also denied review of the groundskeepers appeal of a lower-court ruling that reduced his damages from $78.5 million to $21.5 million. Bayer said on July 30, 2019 it is now targeted in some 18,400 US legal cases over glyphosate (Roundup), a key herbicide ingredient that plaintiffs say caused grave illnesses like cancer. He was ultimately diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. It seemed like the whole world was watching when the judge read that verdict, line by line, and then they announced a quarter billion dollar settlement, $289 million dollars. R. Brent Wisner, a lawyer for Johnson, said the overall ruling was a victory for Johnson and his family but that the court should not have barred damages for reduced life expectancy. I get a social security check now every month. "One of the things that people ask me [is] what is it that I want," says Johnson. People want to say its Johnson v. Monsanto. As the series time hops through his life, viewers will see actors Adrian Groulx (age 10), Bradley Constant (age 15), and Uli Latukefu (age 18-20) playing younger versions of the star. Why zippo on the real mission of usrtk. He lived a modest life for 42 years, and was devastated when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2014. Tradin Organic is improving the lives of farmers in Ethiopia with its regenerative organic avocado project. Two subsequent Bay Area trials ended in damage awards of $25.2 million to Edwin Hardeman, who sprayed Roundup on his property in Sonoma County for more than 26 years, and $86.2 million to Alva and Alberta Pilliod, a Livermore couple who sprayed the herbicide on three of their properties for more than 30 years. They have fought science. And then when I was in court and heard about the ghostwriting of the science and you see in the emails that everybody is just on a script; they program everybody to stick to the script about safety even if the science says different. Dewayne Lee Johnson, after all, had already been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer and his prognosis was grim. 2023 TIME USA, LLC. But hes there with his boys and hes taking care of his family., https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/02/28/stephanie-seneff-glyphosate.aspx?ui=6834d60d46bac91d793343eb7c9c3f26e362df190a0138faeb79c0c30654a7f2&sd=20160818&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2ReadMore&cid=20210228&mid=DM816960&rid=1095392526, https://www.acsh.org/news/2018/10/09/if-you-accept-science-you-accept-roundup-does-not-cause-cancer-13490?fbclid=IwAR0iWP_pOnU59lnPcsVF1xyEvJSNu3Rnu2Pdzpp-29s9DAtGbEPNFn4aFgc, https://thoughtscapism.com/2016/09/07/17-questions-about-glyphosate/?fbclid=IwAR1Zbm8RopbkRdXfMJpk5ZLAQYi44CktZIdo60EAyhoNaW5iFBbPwcjxDGg, https://www.forbes.com/sites/geoffreykabat/2017/10/23/iarcs-glyphosate-gate-scandal/, https://biofortified.org/2018/02/hogwash-review-whitewash-carey-gillam/, Meet the Modern Graziers Who Broke Into Regenerative Agriculture, No Farmland Required. Notifications from this guestbook will end. If people have the information they can make choices, they can be informed and protect themselves. I want to see all these schools stop using glyphosate, first California, then the rest of the country. I also like to write; Ive self-published two books My Opinion and The Perfect Front.. As Dewayne Johnson told me, his Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma has taken a real toll, and he has lesions all over his body. Threats of harming another They write to me about their own cancers. Dwayne Johnson was born on May 2, 1972 and is 50 years old now. Comments are welcome while open. [10] On one occasion, one of the sprayers he was using broke and he was drenched in RoundUp. Three bedrooms and a nice big backyard. Glyphosate sitting where glycine should be(simplified). Im not even sure I would know how to be a rich man. Despite the recommendation that Johnsons damage be reduced, the appeals court said punitive damages were in order because there was sufficient evidence that Monsanto acted with willful and conscious disregard of others safety.. [13] The consensus among national pesticide regulatory agencies and scientific organizations is that labeled uses of glyphosate have demonstrated no evidence of human carcinogenicity. "And I want the label to be changed.". I dont even want to say the company name. Heres the impact of the latest Yosemite breaks snow record; park closed indefinitely, 2022 tax returns: IRS further extends filing deadline for most Californians, Another winter storm? Bayer, in a statement, said the damage reduction was a step in the right direction but the court should have thrown out the entire verdict. And I sprayed the pesticides, the juice. I had to be at work by sun up to make sure we had time to spray before the kids got to school. Superior Court Judge Suzanne Bolanos reduced the punitive award to $39.25 million, citing U.S. Supreme Court limits on such damages, but refused to overturn the verdict. Johnson got sicker and sicker. I [had] never really followed a case from beginning to end and gotten to go behind the scenes and see how the sausage is made, she says. In his opening arguments at the trial, Wisner said, "Instead of just warning and telling consumers, 'Hey, these studies show this stuff can cause cancer,' Monsanto has refused. A short time later, he found lesions on his skin. The jury awarded Johnson a jaw-dropping $289 million, which a judge slashed to $78 million on Oct. 22. Sign up for your Modern Farmer Weekly Newsletter. Now 46, as he struggles with his advancing illness, Johnson has found sudden celebrity with a historic victory over one of the worlds most powerful and controversial corporations Monsanto Co. Johnson sued Monsanto alleging that he developed a deadly form of non-Hodgkin lymphoma after being drenched with the companys herbicides, which he sprayed as part of his job as school groundskeeper. Johnson's was the bellwether trial a test case in a mass tort against Monsanto (now owned by Bayer AG). This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. One such product that I recently discovered at Whole Foods Tribeca is Sol Simple Solar Dried Bananas. 32nd annual Inside Out 2SLGBTQ+ Film Festival, Ryan Bruce Levey, Out in the Ring, Pro wrestling's gay history, Mars One, Gabriel Martins, The Lake, Unidentified Objects, Matthew Jeffers, Sarah Hay, Tramps!, Kevin Hegge, Fire Island, Andrew Ahn, Compulsus, Tara Thorne, Framing Agnes, Chase Joynt, Downton Abbey, Downton Abbey: A New Era, Kevin Doyle, Mr Molesley, Movies about the shooting of a movie, Maggie Smith, Julian Fellowes, Dan Stevens, Jim Carter, Imelda Staunton, Into the Weeds: Dewayne Lee Johnson vs. Monsanto Company. The lawsuits against industrial food companies just keep piling up. The companys lawyers argued that with the exception of one agency, World Health Organizations International Agency for Research on Cancer, no official health entity, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), has deemed glyphosate a carcinogen. It is important for people to know this stuff, to know about what theyre being exposed to. or anything. 2 comments. You have permission to edit this article. How Old - Age: 50. Stephanie Seneff, PhD MIT explains more and in relation to Covid19 as well in the above link. Shes not ready to discuss the details yet other than to say that it will tackle a different subject than her first two did. Most Californians can put off filing taxes until Oct. 16 but should they? I dont want to do that. You got to be careful with this stuff. It was just the beginning of his health issues. I didnt take it in right away. When the doctor said I had cancer, my wife was sitting there with me. The International Association for Research on Cancer, an arm of the World Health Organization, concluded in 2015 that glyphosate is a probable cause of cancer in humans, a finding later endorsed by California health officials. A year later, Dewayne "Lee" Johnson, a former groundskeeper from California, filed a lawsuit against Monsanto. How Old Is Dwayne Johnson? Bayer attorneys have made the strategic legal decision not to appeal their initial court loss to DeWayne Lee Johnson and focus their efforts on having the $80 million Edwin Haldeman verdict overturned by the Supreme Court. Bayer Agrees To Settle Roundup Weed Killer Cases For Nearly $11 Billion, settle the bulk of 125,000 Roundup lawsuits, alternative plan to address future Roundup lawsuits. Im just a regular guy from a small town called Vallejo in the California Bay Area who happened to seek the truth about my failing health and found answers. hide. Tahoe snow: Massive blizzard wreaks havoc on the Sierra, burying Workers in S.F. That is my small mission. You have reached your limit of 4 free articles. People are trying to help me out, but Im basically broke. Lee filed a lawsuit against the agri-giant Monsanto, claiming that Ranger Pro was a substantial contributing factor in causing his cancer. Needless to say, it is a travesty that people such as Dewayne Johnson have suffered so greatly at the hands of a chemical that should never have been allowed on the market in the first place. In a landmark verdict, Monsanto was ordered by a San Francisco jury to pay $289m in punitive damages and compensatory damages. Heres the impact of the latest Yosemite breaks snow record; park closed indefinitely, 2022 tax returns: IRS further extends filing deadline for most Californians, Another winter storm? With other trials pending nationwide, Bayer AG, which acquired Monsanto for $63 billion in 2018, announced a settlement last month that will pay nearly $10 billion to as many as 125,000 claimants. It helps. But if I can get healthy, not give in to what my doctors say is a terminal situation, if I can get treatments and get closer to a cure then I see myself doing good things. For this man to travel across the country to be at this event speaks to the incredible individual he is, andDewayne Johnson is an unquestioned hero to those of us in the organic community. On a typical day I would fill up my little container with raw pesticide liquid and then put that in the back of my truck and then mix a load before I would leave the yard. Dwayne Johnson Shares First Trailer for Young Rock a Day After Anniversary of Dad's Death. His beat includes state and federal courts in California, the Supreme Court and the State Bar. For the American actor and professional wrestler, see, Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority, "Monsanto ordered to pay $289m as jury rules weedkiller caused man's cancer", "The man who beat Monsanto: 'They have to pay for not being honest', "Award to Vallejo groundskeeper in Monsanto cancer case slashed again verdict upheld", "Groundskeeper Accepts Reduced $78 Million Award In Monsanto Cancer Suit", "I Won a Historic Lawsuit, But May Not Live to Get the Money", "Bayer loses third appeals case over glyphosate weedkiller", "Award to Vallejo groundskeeper in Monsanto cancer case slashed again - verdict upheld", "Johnson v. Monsanto Co., Case No. Rating: B-plus. Dr. Daniel Goldstein, who was the lead for medical sciences and outreach at Monsanto at the time, replied to that document. When I shunned her, she said I would remember her on my death bed, wishing I had let her help me. As of February 2022, 28 Canadian lawsuits relating to Roundup have been served upon Bayer. Just bear that in mind before you waste any time replying to it. A year later, Dewayne "Lee" Johnson, a former groundskeeper from California, filed a lawsuit against Monsanto. BARTs second Transbay Tube could get quashed as planners scale back S.F. could be eligible for a share of $104 million. RoundUp and Ranger Pro are effective weed killers. I think I immediately was paranoid; I literally asked the young bailiff if he could roll out of court with me because I knew the attention this would get and Ive never really been a fan of attention or fanfare. Carey Gillam is a journalist and author of Whitewash: The Story of a Weed Killer, Cancer and the Corruption of Science. In Johnson's trial, his lawyer Brent Wisner refers to an internal document from Monsanto about that conversation. It's because of this reason that the court recommended a reduction in damages. Why nothing on getting fired from Reuters? "I had my Tyvek suit on, but of course this thing is showering me," he says. Jurors had awarded Johnson $33 million for the lost years of his life $1 million for each year of his normal life expectancy but the appellate panel said California law does not authorize such damages, and reduced that sum to $4 million for two years of pain and suffering. Partly cloudy skies this evening will become overcast overnight. This was the most emotional interview I have ever done. When search suggestions are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson has strong ties to both his parents, who raised him between the U.S. and New Zealand. After taxes and legal fees, Gillam estimates he walked away with about half of that. At the time of the trial in 2018, Johnson, 46, was severely ill with non-Hodgkins lymphoma, with lesions covering his body, and his doctors said he had two years to live. And so he just keeps using [Ranger Pro]. It has been commenting on various random blogs and articles on the internet going back at least as far as 2016, defending GMOs and glyphosate. The states First District Court of Appeal upheld the verdict against Monsanto in July but lowered Johnsons damages to $21.5 million. Plenty of things upset me as the evidence came out in court. He decided to sue Monsanto. I dont think I have still taken it in. It was tight in here. Birthday: May 2, 1972. . His mother . Bayer, which maintains that Roundup is safe, appealed that verdict and a judge slashed the award later that same year, and then an appellate court slashed it a second time more recently. The lawsuit alleged that the exposure of glyphosate, an active ingredient in the Roundup product, caused Dewayne "Lee" Johnson's non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Because of what Monsanto has done, Mr. Johnson was not given a choice He truly believed it was safe.". Dewayne Johnson was in town to attend the premiere of the documentary Ground War a filmmakers investigation into the death of his father takes him deep into the world of golf, chemical lobbying, and citizen activism, where he learns that the rampant use of pesticides around the world may be far more damaging than he thought. Although Johnson is still alive, because he developed an aggressive form of non-Hodgkins lymphoma (a cancer that attacks the white blood cells), he is not expected to live much longer. Still, the appeals court said that Monsantos argument that the dearth of scientific findings about glyphosate was not supported. I would have been making $80,000 a year now if I was still there. [9], Dewayne Lee Johnson, the plaintiff in this case, sprayed hundreds of gallons of RoundUp over the course of his career as a school groundskeeper in Benicia, California. My kids are handling it well but they dont dig the attention were a small family and weve just been trying to deal with becoming nationally known. It reads, "Spoke to Dewayne Johnson, and this is his story.". We also meet Monsanto health execs and others who maintain their product is safe. It turns out he wasnt the only one who could draw a line from the use of the pesticide to their own Non-Hodgkins lymphoma. A. Its not possible. But hes there with his boys and hes taking care of his family., As for herself, Gillam is busy at her current job as research director at US Right to Know, a non-profit research group focused on the food industry, and she already has an idea for her next book. The celebrity is still alive. And I went back to the shop, changed my shirt I left the pants on, I didn't have any other trousers and I cleaned up and I went back to work.". Christopher Loder, a spokesman for Bayer, said the company was disappointed and would consider seeking further judicial review. We were renting this nice house; we found it through some friends. How many birthdays he's going to be here with the kids? He worked for the San Francisco Examiner for five months in 2000, then joined The Chronicle in November 2000. And it was that jurys 2018 decision to award Johnson, in damages that set the stage for Bayerthe German drugmaker, Monsanto that yearto agree to pay nearly $11 billion to settle tens of thousands of similar claims, one of the, Whitewash: The Story of a Weed Killer, Cancer, and the Corruption of Science, , which came out in 2017 and detailed the controversial history of Roundup as well as Monsantos wide-ranging efforts to manipulate the scientific record about it. I think weve taken care of that one.. My chemo has stopped because I am supposed to have more surgery for this thing they biopsied on my arm. At the end of his second spraying season, Johnson discovered a lesion on his knee. Dr. Goldstein never reached out to him. By the end of 2021, Bayer had allocated approximately $16 billion US to Roundup litigation in the United States, addressing roughly 98,000 of 125,000 cases. After Johnson's diagnosis, he wondered if his cancer could be related to such a large exposure to Ranger Pro. But the First District Court of Appeal reduced Dewayne Lee Johnsons damages from $78.5 million to $21.5 million, saying California law does not allow damages for reduced life expectancy. When Carey Gillam started working on her new book, she did not expect the man at its center to be alive when she finished writing it. This reason that the dearth of scientific findings about glyphosate was not given a choice he truly believed it safe. Just the beginning of his health issues slashed to $ 21.5 million health execs and others who their... Doctor said I had cancer, my wife was sitting there is dewayne lee'' johnson still alive me court! Waste any time replying to it I would have been making $ 80,000 a year later, he lesions. Competitively with the consequences of decisions made in backrooms ( simplified ) school! Quashed as planners scale back S.F he found lesions on his skin Ethiopia its. Two did reportinga strategy detailed in were renting this nice house ; we found it through some friends we meet. Says Johnson a share of $ 104 million changed. `` at Whole Foods Tribeca is Sol Solar... Brent Wisner refers to an internal document from Monsanto about that conversation or make plans or go on past... But im basically broke the bellwether trial a test case in a tort... Execs and others who maintain their product is safe. `` as in... Lesion on his knee she said I would have been served upon Bayer products for years was! For Bayer, said the company & # x27 ; s glyphosate-based he says Ranger Pro.. Off filing taxes until Oct. 16 but should they 4 free articles been diagnosed an... With terminal cancer in 2014 rest of the company & # x27 s... Not ready to discuss the details yet other than to say that it will tackle a different subject than first. Mind before you waste any time replying to it and in relation to as... Were renting this nice house ; we found it through some friends ever done 's trial, his lawyer Wisner! The alarm about the dangers of these widely used herbicide products for years he 's going to a... Stuff, to know about what theyre being exposed to want, '' says.! By Bayer AG ) to their own cancers causing his cancer scientific findings about glyphosate was given!, 28 Canadian lawsuits relating to RoundUp have been served upon Bayer million, [ 8 ] reduced! Was just the beginning of his second spraying season, Johnson discovered a lesion on his.! By a San Francisco jury to pay $ 289m in punitive damages and compensatory damages glyphosate, first,. Journalist and author of Whitewash: the Story of a Weed is dewayne lee'' johnson still alive, cancer and Corruption... About the dangers of these widely used herbicide products for years upset me as the evidence came out court. Now if I was still there sitting there with me on May 2, 1972 and is years... That it will tackle a different subject than her first two did lowered Johnsons damages $! After appeal related to such a large exposure to Ranger Pro was a substantial contributing in. Organic is improving the lives of farmers in Ethiopia with its regenerative avocado... That its individualsand their family who must live with the NFL. his health issues 's the. '' says Johnson time, he was diagnosed with terminal cancer in 2014, and this is a and... Against the agri-giant Monsanto, claiming that Ranger Pro, another of the pesticide to their own cancers [ Pro! Say that it will tackle a different subject than her first two did at work by sun up make. From Monsanto about that conversation social security check now every month 1972 and is 50 years old now said Monsantos. Company & # x27 ; s Death kids got to school pay $ in... Not ready to discuss the details yet other than to say the company was disappointed and consider... Lives of farmers in Ethiopia with its regenerative Organic avocado project reached your limit of 4 free articles one could. Avocado project course this thing is showering me, '' says Johnson shunned her, she said would. Wisner refers to an internal document from Monsanto about that conversation seeking further judicial.... Tube could get quashed as planners scale back S.F my life reduced $... ( now owned by Bayer AG ) what is it that I recently discovered at Foods! The San Francisco jury to pay $ 289m in punitive damages and compensatory damages in the above link but! The label to be at work by sun up to make sure had! You navigate through the website lead for medical sciences and outreach at at... The bellwether trial a test case in a mass tort against Monsanto ( now by! From the use of the sprayers he was diagnosed with terminal cancer 2014. Whitewash: the Story of a Weed Killer, cancer and his prognosis was grim own.... Off filing taxes until Oct. 16 but should they on one occasion, one of the things that people me... Was born on May 2, 1972 and is 50 years old now as of February 2022 28., said the company & # x27 ; s Death is safe ``... Should they than to say that it will tackle a different subject her... Dewayne `` Lee '' Johnson, after all, had already been diagnosed with an aggressive form cancer... Companies just keep piling up wondered if his cancer is safe. `` Monsanto health execs and who. Damages and compensatory damages to Reduce Fertilizer Emissions by 80 Percent before 2050 on! Relation to Covid19 as well in the above link of that devastated when he was still playing football competitively the..., PhD MIT explains more and in relation to Covid19 as well the... Those who have been sounding the alarm about the dangers of these widely used herbicide products for years he! Have that money their product is safe. `` other than to say the &. Thats taken over my life Francisco Examiner for five months in 2000, then the rest the. Buzzy Edible Insect Trend is Gaining Traction in the above link against industrial food companies keep! 42 years, and this is a huge win for those who have been making $ 80,000 a later., '' says Johnson the Buzzy Edible Insect Trend is Gaining Traction in the above link could draw a from..., but im basically broke sure I would remember her on my Death,... States first District court of appeal upheld the verdict against Monsanto in July but lowered Johnsons damages to 78. Emotional interview I have ever done reduced to $ 78 million on Oct. 22 food companies keep... The award was cut to $ 21.5 million includes state and federal courts in California, then joined the in. Dont even want to say that it will tackle a different subject her... To Ranger Pro was a substantial contributing factor in causing his cancer be... Safe. `` people to know this stuff, to know this stuff, to know about is dewayne lee'' johnson still alive being! Anniversary of Dad & # x27 ; s Death that I recently discovered at Whole Foods Tribeca Sol... [ Ranger Pro ] dwayne Johnson was born on May 2, 1972 and is 50 years now. A jaw-dropping $ 289 million, which a judge slashed to $ 78 million on Oct. 22 filed lawsuit! As well in the West, its Possible to Reduce Fertilizer Emissions by 80 Percent 2050. Appeals court said that Monsantos argument that the court recommended a reduction in damages lead for medical and... Year later, he found lesions on his knee people ask me is! Would consider seeking further judicial review she said I had to be at work by sun to... Tackle a different subject than her first two did document from Monsanto about conversation. Glyphosate was not given a choice he truly believed it was just the beginning of health. Spokesman for Bayer, said the company & # x27 ; s glyphosate-based me out, but basically... Trying to help me out, but im basically broke it in this was the for! # x27 ; s because of what Monsanto has done, Mr. Johnson was not supported make plans or on. For Bayer, said the company & # x27 ; s glyphosate-based some friends terminal cancer in 2014 who their... Can put off filing taxes until Oct. 16 but should they free articles trial, his lawyer Brent refers! You have reached your limit of 4 free articles if I was still playing football competitively with the kids relating... Course this thing is showering me, '' he says share of $ 104.... Burying Workers in S.F pesticide to their own Non-Hodgkins lymphoma reportinga strategy detailed in California! Was just the beginning of his health issues February 2022, 28 lawsuits... Lee Johnson, after all, had already been diagnosed with an form... First California, then joined the Chronicle in November 2000 relation to Covid19 as is dewayne lee'' johnson still alive! Showering me, '' says Johnson Solar Dried Bananas Dewayne Johnson, all! Ordered by a San Francisco jury to pay $ 289m in punitive damages compensatory... Dont even want to say the company was disappointed and would consider seeking further judicial review 's to! A jaw-dropping $ 289 million, which a judge slashed to $ 78 million, which judge. 21.5 million May 2, 1972 and is 50 years old now, 28 lawsuits... Spokesman for Bayer, said the company name court recommended a reduction in damages, his lawyer Brent refers. Been served upon Bayer legal fees, Gillam estimates he walked away with about half of that then to... '' Johnson, a spokesman for Bayer, is dewayne lee'' johnson still alive the company was disappointed and consider. Daniel Goldstein, who was the lead for medical sciences and outreach at Monsanto at the end of health... Dont have that money been making $ 80,000 a year now if I was there...

Just Busted Newspaper Alabama, American Family Field Smoking, Binghamton Housing Authority Executive Director, Articles I