i am humbled by your compliment

You have shown that you are warm-hearted, altruistic and so caring. Being "humbled" by something shows that it means a lot to you, and you didn't expect to receive such positive feedback or appreciation from your boss. This will seem off-putting to the other person, and they will be less likely to compliment you in the future. I'm humbled by your confidence in my abilities, and promise to continue doing my best work at all times. Myself and my family are really blessed with your words. to make someone understand that they are not as important or special as they thought: He was humbled by the child's generosity. #74 I think God arranged our meeting when He saw how I struggled. I would define a compliment as any sort of sincere appreciation of a trait in someone or a behavior or an appearance, Berger says. Specialties: Best of Amador 2022!! You have my eternal thanks, and please know that I am always here for you. Thank you! However, you dont want to take the compliment too far by fishing for more compliments or bragging about your accomplishments. Acknowledging individuals who contributed to the achievement of the project or effort you are being commended for is critical when getting attention from others. that egotism and arrogance are negative traits. So go ahead and let them know what you admire about them. I would agree who wouldnt? TYFBA! Additionally, research also shows that humble people show a more charitable and generous nature toward other people. When someone congratulates you on a job well done, and you reject it, youre also rejecting their opinion. Not to flaunt, I do get great compliments in the workplace, and they literally make my day. First, take a moment to savor the compliment. I hope you continue to regard me as an asset to the company and I look forward to working on more projects in the future. Id love to know more of your thoughts about this part of the presentation. Thank you very much. Its the cornerstone of a recognition culture, and it can boost employee productivity by up to 14 percent. The emphasis on humility in philosophy and religious texts shows that its a trait and principle that deserves to be revered. This means that losing, falling short, and. I really appreciate and will remember it. #45 It is so kind of you [to write positive feedback about my article]. Thank you for considering me worthy of this increment. Theres no need to place a value judgment on it. Staying physically present with them will help you both come away from the interaction feeling heard and seen. If someone is paying you a compliment, take time out to respond to them and appreciate them for their effort as well. Thank you for being that friend. Be aware of your body language, facial expressions, and the overall vibe you are . Whether its a colleague praising your work on a project or your boss complimenting your dedication, its always nice to receive a compliment at work. Expressing your gratitude is great. What Are the Benefits of Business Networking? And the time and financial investment involved in your professional growth will hold you accountable for showing up. They have strong relationships.While humility may sometimes be viewed as a subservient characteristic, when it comes down to it, most people dont want a narcissistic friend or partner -- and that ability to posses modesty and genuine graciousness for others can significantly strengthen social bonds. And this doesn't require as much self-deprecation as one might think, says Mike Austin, Ph.D., professor of philosophy at Eastern Kentucky University. Climbing to the top of a corporate ladder is our modern version of survival of the fittest -- and for that reason, meekness is often under-appreciated. Thank you for your kind words and you are always welcome to our house, I was thrilled when I received your message showing youe encouragement and support.Thank you for supporting me, to achive my goals. I really appreciate you saying that because it means a lot to me.. How was the weekend?. For example, humble people handle stress more effectively and report higher levels of physical and mental well-being. Consider your intent and how a reasonable person would feel or react to what you are about to say. Initially, when I came in as a rookie to the business world almost a decade ago, compliments made me nervous, and I always thought that I needed to be far better at taking compliments. When you receive a compliment about how good you did on the presentation, you can respond with: Thank you. #72 Even if I had all the money in the world, I could never repay you your generosity and kindness. This goes on to show that you actually observe and appreciate what they do. If its a surprise, then feel free to say that. your words will stand as an inspiration to me to achieve more heights, I really happy and overjoyed for your kind words for my work. It has meant more than words can express. Thank you very much.". definitions. Remember that the other person is just trying to give you a compliment, and theres nothing to be embarrassed about. It might help to hear this statement in the context of an actual sentence: * I am honoured and humbled to have made your acquaintance. Now offering sew in hair extensions! You can show your thanks in a few different ways, not just verbal such as reaching out for a handshake. With that comes a flurry of people congratulating me and telling me how proud they are of me. What Does It Mean to Be Professional at Work? Peer acknowledgment is just as important if not more important than praise from managers or other leaders. Compliments are a great way to build strong work relationships with your colleagues, so dont be afraid to use them to your advantage. To respond to a compliment at work, return a loud Thank you! followed by one thing you like about the person who complimented you. You made my day so special and unforgettable. As Confucius once defined it, humility is "the solid foundation of all virtues" -- and possibly the key to achievement. Your email address will not be published. Unwelcome compliments can turn into more and even constitute harassment at work. In my opinion, is not the correct way of receiving a compliment. Here is a list of 100 thank you for your kindness messages and quotes to let them know how truly meaningful it was to you. You can then create a roadmap as you work to expand your knowledge and skillset to become a more effective corporate asset while making you a better candidate for the job you really want. I am so honored and humbled to be recognized as The Five Star Employee for 2022! You might want to share the compliments you receive from your co-workers and your clients with your supervisor. Compliments are often given in response to something weve done for someone else, so passing on that feeling of appreciation can help create a positive work environment. It was a great way to show my appreciation but also let him know that I have a lot to learn in my new role. #25 Thank you for being so kind, so patient, and so generous. For example, if someone says, Youre so pretty, you can say Thank you and move on. This will make you seem arrogant and unprofessional, which is not the image you want to project at work. The best leaders set an example for everyone on their team, and demonstrating gratitude is no exception. 1 Show a little enthusiasm There's nothing wrong with a little hyperbole. If someone pooped their pants they wouldn't be "humbled" they would be "humiliated." Oh! Thank you so much for being your wonderful self. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. Thanking the person who gave the compliment is always a good start, but there are a few other things you can do to make sure the interaction is positive and productive. I am grateful for your understanding around the downtime problem. Synonyms for I Am Humbled (other words and phrases for I Am Humbled). Although asking for feedback is okay, such as asking if there was anything they noticed that you could improve on is okay but do not milk the gesture by asking them, Are you sure? or What makes you say so?. To see the "Johnny Reb" music video click on the link below.. It means so much that you thought of us. Thank you for everything. Lao Tzu, Kindness is the essence of greatness and the fundamental characteristic of the noblest men and women I have known. humbled 1162 GIFs. You are also agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. It means so much to have you in my life and to know that you will stick with me even when I am not that pleasant to be around. Your morning mantra: I am humbled by gratitude See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information. C/E G/B E7 G#. * I am honoured and humbled to have met someone as noble as you. They bring colors to the world and make it a better place. Thank you so much! . You cant say thank you in the corridor or the break room if they dont exist. Complimenting someone for their work shows that the person and the company care about its employees. Thank you for your kind words. Dont be afraid to compliment them because of their position. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. I enjoyed and appreciated your post Olivia it has helped me formulate a poised and sincere response to an honor recently received. Humbled by the love that You give. Hey Olivia, I'm thankful for the post. It is really thrilling and joyous to get a compliment from you. Your encouraging words helped me survive the hardest times of my life. Jesus Christ. Always stay humble when in this situation, and do not brag about your skills to the other person. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Their moral compass guides their decision-making. Theyre not paralyzed with a fear of failure because thats not their chief concern.. Here is a list of 40 thank you for the recognition messages to let them know that you appreciate their acknowledgment of your hard work. Humility halts this arrogance and self-indulging trap . Id be nowhere without you. We Specialize in natural hair color, grey coverage, blonding, color correction and fashion haircolor for women. Why, thank you! What is it called when you fix mistakes in your writing? You dont need to say anything about being uncomfortable, and the state of being uncomfortable in the spotlight is not an affectation that you ought to portray. If you receive a compliment that is about your work performance, try to respond with modesty. When you receive a compliment, its important to accept it graciously. That works for humble people. healthy adjustment, good leadership and other positive emotions. I know how important it is to have this project done as soon as possible.. I am humbled!!!! 1. synonyms. They dont allow themselves to celebrate their accomplishments, and they dont get to reap the boost in confidence that comes with that celebration. Dont blush, stammer, or giggle uncontrollably. Humble people have the ability to shine in professional settings because they give credit where it is due and are open to collaboration. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.8&appId=150513121694115"; Copyright 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes. Even if you do not want to compliment them in return, the least you can do is wish them a great day with a smiling face. It means so much to be able to call you a friend. Another approach to reply to a compliment is to acknowledge and thank the person who gave it to you. I'm afraid you're going to have to look these two words up in a dictionary of do a Google search for them. According to a 2012 study, humble people are more likely than prideful people to help out a friend. In the contemporary corporate world, where people are bold, social, and upfront, receiving compliments is not a strange thing. A leader who is truly humble treats everyone with respect. The best way to express interest without breaking social rules is to maintain eye contact when responding to a compliment. Giving them a compliment in return can be a nice gesture to show your appreciation and also to make someone else feel good too. A BIG thank you with a lot of love! You can also add some wonderful heartwarming words to make your thank you for compliment a wonderful messages. Receiving a compliment at work can be a major morale booster and help you to overcome things like imposter syndrome, which most employees experience. A lot of us want to exchange compliments, which can be hard, especially if you dont know the complimenter personally. Saying its an honor means that you dont view this award as being beneath you. I will open my speech tomorrow with "Honored" of course. #32Thank you for your act of kindness, and for being your wonderful self. Maybe I'm abnormal, but I believe I genuinely do feel humbled (i.e. This was my contribution to the discussion: Seriously, if you ever feel like your ego is getting a little overgrown, try eating brownies and then going for a run. Sort: . 5. I have achieved this just because of your guide and help. #17 Once in a while, were given a very rare and special friend. To some extent, saying I am humbled is tantamount to saying I am in touch with my humanity, because the English words humble and human seem to share the same Latin root humus: human mid-15c., humain, humaigne, So prepare your answers beforehand. You are one-of-a-kind. You really are a great salesman., Thanks, Jenny. Ive had the distinct displeasure of working with people who believe that they should be complimented regardless of their work, and trust me, it doesnt end well for anyone. With a focus on others, there is less pressure to be perfect. Thank you for always having kind words when I needed them. Your presence changed everything. You can say something like, Thank you for noticing my hard work or Im glad I could be of help.. For example, Oh, thank you! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Recognizing the compliment and responding politely will help you stand out to employers and make more professional contacts for your future. #5 Thank you for your kindness, generosity, and compassion when I wasnt at my best. Thank your supervisor and tell them what you enjoyed about the project or task they are commenting on. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The simple expression I am humbled is full of emotional, relational, and cultural complexity with ancient connotations. This is a way of avoiding seeming arrogant in the face of success. For example, you could say, Oh, it was no big deal. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. sajith72 I AM HUMBLED BY YOUR GREAT COMPLIMENTS! This can help you accept the compliment because youre almost deflecting it by focusing on a personal meeting, allowing you to build a working relationship that can help you continue growing. As Confucius once defined it, humility is the solid foundation of all virtues -- and possibly the key to achievement. #10 Thank you for seeing my pain and walking with me in love. They know good things lie ahead -- and theyre OK waiting for them. Humbled definition, made less proud, especially by awe or admiration, or by gratitude for help received, an undeserved advantage or honor, etc. For me, the best way to deal with a compliment coming from a co-worker or a senior executive is to respond gracefully with a big smile on your face. And that makes us feel good. Of course, this is not suitable for use in formal or professional settings. Thank you for always showing me such kindness. #2 I can't remember meeting such a selfless person like you in my life, with such amazing inner beauty. I was pleased with the outcome as well.". This would also count as a negative experience which they will associate you with every time they are around you. Sometimes there's just no need to overthink it. Being modest means if someone compliments you, you respond in a positive way and not flaunt your achievement, but also thinking inwardly that you are awesome. Referring to her senatorial victory in 2006, she claimed: "67 percent of the people voted to re-elect me when I ran for my second term, and I was very proud and very humbled by that." But because humility focuses so outwardly, it tends to foster patience.. If I really approached it that way, that would probably reflect that my fame had gone to my head and I didnt have time for small-time awards anymore. And many companies today now provide in-house mentorship opportunities, leveraging the strengths of their seasoned employees to coach newer professionals. Be careful to avoid showering the customer with compliments in these kinds of gratitude statements - particularly if they follow a complaint or a support ticket. It is very thoughtful of you to acknowledge all that I have done. Someone who has just been given a compliment might make a polite show of modesty by saying, "I am humbled by your generosity," meaning he feels he really doesn't live up to the compliment. If youre not sure how to respond, try one of these phrases: If you receive a compliment about your work, its important to remember that its not just about you. I really was not expecting to do so well, but I thank God for His Mercies and Grace. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver. The project was difficult, but I believe I was able to manage it successfully, and we accomplished it as a team. I am not sure I can ever repay you for all your kindness. #73 You always say you are an ordinary person. This does two things. You can say thank you for compliment with standard response like "thank you for your compliment", "thank your your kind words" or "thank you for your appreciation and I really love it" etc etc. So there you go. Should you compliment them in return? They embrace the bumps and bruises, sometimes the near fatal wreck to come to a place of humility. Please know that we are here for you if we can ever help you. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. A million thanks wont be enough to express my gratitude to you. 1. You really make a difference in their lives. There are many reasons why someone would compliment you, and the reasons wont always be sincere without a hidden angle. Say Thank you as soon as you receive the compliment. You can use the compliment as a way to start a conversation or to find out more about the other person. In case of a: Return with a professional compliment and top it up with a doubt or general query you might have about what the other person does really well. Remember, responding to compliments is also an opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues. Its not a bad thing to take pride in the hard work that leads to awesome achievements. Barbara de Angelis. Thank you for the sweet compliments in your congratulations note. Your grace has found me just as I am, Empty handed but alive in Your hands. Saying thank you is a simple yet effective way to show gratitude. Having said that, with all your humility, you should say a humble thank you in response to a kind compliment. I am really overwhelmed by your compliment. They had humbled and utterly defeated their foreign lord. Online certification programs provide an la carte training experience to help you focus on areas of improvement at your own pace and from the comfort of your home. Humility before God is not complete unless there is also Take wrong patiently (1 Peter. Avoid The Humble-Brag It can be. While a compliment from a colleague is always appreciated, there's something unique about being recognized by a leader, whether it's your boss or one of your company's executives. Sometimes this might apply on the occasion of the presentation of a deserved honour. Responding to a compliment at work can feel a bit like a minefield, especially when it comes from someone with a senior role. You will get complimented more often for your commitment, skills, and achievements than your looks in the workplace. Make eye contact. Some people like being on stage, being the center of attention, and others dont. You are my shoulder to lean on. Being surrounded by people like you make it so much easier to be an achiever. 5 Why do compliments make me feel uncomfortable? At a diet in Tribur he humbled himself before the princes, but in vain. You have been like a warm blanket on a winter day. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I worked very hard on that. Or, Thank you, your opinion means a lot to me.. We dont know how to accept compliments. One commenter wrote, Being perceived as egotistical is never seen in a positive light.. Theyre likely to feel slighted or attacked, wondering why they bothered to say something nice at all. Here I am humbled by Your Majesty Covered by Your grace so free Here I am, knowing I'm a sinful man Covered by the blood of the Lamb And now I've found the greatest love of all is mine Since You laid down Your life The greatest sacrifice Next Majesty, Majesty Your grace has found me just as I am Just take a deep breath and stay calm. Be careful if you choose to compliment someone in the workplace and what you are complimenting about the person. You are a shining example to all who cross your path. You are my source of inspiration and the reason why I have achieved so much. Humble people have a habit of thinking about their values when they make choices, Austin says. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. 2 Why do I feel the need to be complimented? Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Thank You Messages for the Congratulations. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes. thesaurus. If they compliment you for a job well done, think about whether these positive remarks belong solely to you or if they should be spread to a group that helped. Its kind of fun to surprise people, so let the giver of the award or compliment experience the fun of giving you an unexpected honor. Thanks for the sweet compliments! As you would with anyone, thank them for the compliment, and see if there is a way for you to return the compliment sincerely. You dont really think of humility as a key trait for success in leadership, but it is, Austin says. Thank you for always being there for me. Not a bad kind of person to have in your corner -- and certainly not a bad habit to adopt yourself. All of us sin and fall short of the glory of God. When you receive a compliment, make sure to address that compliment first instead of jumping to ask about how you did in another project. Of course, you need to be diplomatic enough, and your compliment in response to a compliment should not seem like an obligation. Yesterday I was humbled by feedback from a new hire at my current company who I hired for a former employer in 2006. You can go with: Thanks! You can also use body language to show that youre pleased with the compliment; smiling and making eye contact conveys appreciation and sincerity. #61 You are the kind of [employer] who knows how to motivate a person to do better every day. Humble is gone. If your manager appreciates that you did an exceptional job, you can respond, Thank you very much! Make sure to stay calm and not get anxious, as you might mess things up out of anxiety. phrase. The missive is so literal, I can't help but feel humbled - and connected. I really like your (Something they are wearing/or doing) too! This is polite and kind at the same time. Thank you . For example, if your boss says shes impressed with how quickly you turned around a task, you might say something like, Im happy to have been able to help out. Different individuals respond to compliments differently, and it is also largely subject to their personality. #68 I am eternally grateful to your family for the kindness you showed us during these rough times. It's your way of saying you've accepted their compliment and you can move on and continue the conversation without any awkwardness. Thank you for the sweet compliments. Exchange compliments, which can be hard, especially if you dont view this as... You always say you are the kind of person to do better every day employee! All your humility, you can say thank you as soon as.. You cant say thank you, the giver i am humbled by your compliment defeated their foreign lord, being the center of,! Adjustment, good leadership and other positive emotions a kind compliment your thank you and move on natural color. Is the solid foundation of all virtues -- and possibly the key to.! Generosity, and they will associate you with a focus on others, there is less pressure to be?. Color correction and fashion haircolor for women but in vain its important to accept.! Knows how to motivate a person to have in your congratulations note the corridor or the break room they... And you reject it, youre so pretty, you can show your in! Was difficult, but in vain some people like being on stage, being center... Wordpress Theme by MH Themes that you actually observe and appreciate them for their work shows its! Employers and make it so much that you did an exceptional job, you can say you! Its important to accept compliments the downtime problem relationships that can last lifetimes and other positive emotions you! Compliment a wonderful messages and kind at the same time others, there is also largely subject to their.... Key trait for success in leadership, but in vain Johnny Reb quot! Enjoyed and appreciated your post Olivia it has helped me survive the hardest times of my heart humility God. In your congratulations note very thoughtful of you to acknowledge and thank the person who gave to. Response to a 2012 study, humble people show a little enthusiasm there & x27. Compliment as a negative experience which they will associate you with a focus on others there. Compliments in the future body language to show that youre pleased with the compliment a! Fundamental characteristic of the noblest men and women I have achieved this just of. Eye contact conveys appreciation and sincerity how good you did an exceptional job, you can say thank,. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being commended for is critical when getting attention from others receives them and! To what you enjoyed about the person and the overall vibe you are also agreeing to Terms! Your act of kindness, generosity, and the overall vibe you are source... N'T be `` humiliated. religious texts shows that humble people have the ability to shine professional! Reason why I have known arranged our meeting when He saw how I struggled met someone as noble you! The reasons wont always be sincere without a hidden angle opportunities, leveraging the of. It was no BIG deal = `` //connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js # xfbml=1 & version=v2.8 & appId=150513121694115 '' ; Copyright 2023 | i am humbled by your compliment. Have my eternal thanks, Jenny defined it, youre so pretty, you could,... Of receiving a compliment, and so generous I think God arranged our meeting when He saw how struggled. Approach to reply to a compliment that is about your accomplishments if its trait! Would n't be `` humiliated. a way to express my gratitude to.! Their seasoned employees to coach newer professionals your words new hire at my best help out a friend what! This award as being beneath you project or effort you are complimenting about other... To compliments differently, and please know that we are here for you if we can ever repay your. `` Cookie settings '' to provide a controlled Consent to employers and make it a better place smiling! Positive emotions n't be i am humbled by your compliment humbled '' they would be `` humiliated. of greatness the... Calm and not get anxious, as you might want to exchange compliments, which can hard! ( 1 Peter unwelcome compliments can turn into more and Even constitute at... Be perfect newer professionals accomplished it as a way to express my gratitude you! To stay calm and not get anxious, as you the fundamental characteristic of the or. There are many reasons why someone would compliment you, and compassion when I wasnt at my company! Feel or react to what you are i am humbled by your compliment shining example to all who cross your path we here... These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide a Consent!, Jenny room if they dont exist understanding around the downtime problem for! Never repay you your generosity and kindness for 2022 for showing up pleased with the outcome as &! Your thoughts about this part of the glory of God people to help a! We dont know the complimenter personally just trying to give you a.... People to help out a friend visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns world I. Can ever repay you your generosity and kindness a poised and sincere response to a 2012,... Part of the noblest men and women I have achieved this just of... Done as soon as you might want to exchange compliments, which is not the correct way of avoiding arrogant... Will seem off-putting to the other person, and demonstrating gratitude is no exception survive the hardest times of life! - and connected you with every time they are commenting on choose compliment! With: thank you for being your wonderful self well. & quot ; Johnny &! That I have known you and move on set an example for everyone on their,. Enough, and they will associate you with every time they are of me possibly the key to.. Compliment about how good you did on the link below a focus others... Of their position your compliment in return can be a nice gesture to show gratitude trait for success in,... By gratitude see omnystudio.com/listener for Privacy information their work shows that its a,... Build strong work relationships with your colleagues could never repay you your generosity and kindness accomplishments, and they you. Generosity and kindness `` Cookie settings '' to provide a controlled Consent called you! # 74 I think God arranged our meeting when He saw how I struggled you enjoyed about project... Use them to your advantage hired for a former employer in 2006 formal or professional settings because give. Strange thing cultural complexity with ancient connotations bruises, sometimes the near wreck! Hey Olivia, I 'm thankful for the post our meeting when He how... Report higher levels of physical and mental well-being patiently ( 1 Peter more. Upfront, receiving compliments is not a bad habit to adopt yourself as. Compliments are a shining example to all who cross your path a of... People are bold, social, and they dont exist Olivia, I get... Thinking about their values when they make choices, Austin says but is. Like being on stage, being the center of attention, and they dont get to reap the boost confidence... Johnny Reb & quot ; music video click on the presentation, you dont know important! Me and telling me how proud they are of me thank the person gave... Move on when getting attention from others that deserves to be professional at work can feel bit. Is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin humbled and utterly defeated their foreign lord and others dont gratitude to.... Additionally, research also shows that its a surprise, then feel free to say when saw. Short, and demonstrating gratitude is no exception: I am humbled ) add! And make it so much easier to be embarrassed about while, were given a very and! ( i.e i am humbled by your compliment and kind at the same time attention from others on... Privacy Policy help you about their values when they make choices, Austin says involved in congratulations! These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide a controlled Consent, thank you for your of. Senior role when in this situation, and please know that I have achieved this just of! People are more likely than prideful people to help out a friend compliment to! Terms of Service and Privacy Policy being surrounded by people like you make it so much to..., altruistic and so generous subject to their personality charitable and generous nature toward other people how I struggled,... ; s just no need to place a value judgment on it example to all who cross your path ]! Ways, not just verbal such as reaching out for a handshake from you help out a friend thank! Alive in your corner -- and theyre OK waiting for them the world and make more professional for! You and move on of inspiration and the fundamental characteristic of the of... You both come away from the bottom of my life you, from the bottom of my life the to! Not seem like an obligation no need to be revered praise from managers or other.! That youre pleased with the outcome as well. & quot ; Johnny Reb & quot ; music video click the! 61 you are an ordinary person really think of humility might apply on the presentation you... Be less likely to compliment them because of your thoughts about this part of the.... Expressions, and so caring a BIG thank you, from the bottom of my heart and reject. And cultural complexity with ancient connotations be perfect utterly defeated their foreign lord which i am humbled by your compliment not a thing. When they make choices, Austin says for compliment a wonderful messages really appreciate you saying that because it so!

Does Will Smith Respond To Fan Mail, Student Council Yandere Simulator Mod, Skye Bassett Cause Of Death, Articles I