grey's anatomy fanfiction male oc

Amelia and Meredith were both familiar with their work. Of course, Nico is there for him every step of the way. They hate public speaking, but view performing differently. For simplicity's sake, these links are all related to the main GA-Canon and links for it's derivative shows fanfiction sites (for Private Practice, Station 19, B-Team, RPF etc. This story is set up in Grey's Anatomy universe Child tags (displaying the first 300 of each type): Characters: Aaron Karev Addison Montgomery Addison Montgomery (mentioned) Addison Shepherd Adele Webber Alex Karev Alex Karev (Mentioned) Alexander "Alex" Michael Karev Alexandra "Lexie" Caroline Grey Alexandra "Lexie" Grey Alexis Stevens She's scum, and she's taken advantage, and now she's dripping tears and snot on his shirt. Alive She touches his face. Just like he used to. "Derek, do you remember before your accident?". Logan Grey was looking at the skyline of Seattle loom closer as his plane was beginning to land. "Have you looked in the mirror? A collection of snippets is a great way to spend some time with the characters we love without committing to a lengthy story. Well, luckily for you, there is. He's breathing, and his heart is beating, and nothing is helping him do either of those two things. filter bookmarks. ("The Makings of You"), When David surprised Meredith with a job offer after she presented his case to the staff at the Mayo Clinic, Kai encouraged her to consider it, saying that David was really a kind, supportive guy. Greys Anatomy fanfiction is so popular, in part, because of the massive cast on the show. She tries to pull away. Some fanfics often do have explicit content, which is generally shown in the ratings - heads up! To recover? Grey's Anatomy fanfiction. Derek Shepherd isn't dead, and she tries to intersect her hope with his wishes at a reasonable midpoint. He can't walk, yet, but his fine motor skills seem to be returning, and when he speaks, he no longer sounds like his tongue is too big for his mouth. Continue reading this story on Archive Of Our Own. She was happy. Meredith.". Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (350), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (43), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital (Grey's Anatomy), Addison Montgomery & Original Character Clara, the only heaven i'll be sent to (is when i'm alone with you), derek won't be such an asshole like in canon, slow burn turned into slow SPARKLE at this point, Derek Shepherd/Original Female Character(s), there have been timeline shenanagins to make this work dont look to close, Shondas universe likes to fuck people up and who am i to disagree, this consists out of one big thought and a ton of headcanons, Why do queer people like the stars so much, Fic written for myself and the three other ppl who think Mark was def into Derek, gonna have to try and act like the shepherds, addisons snowflake earrings get a mention, all references are extremely accurate to the timeframe, writing mark is getting to write every awful thought youve ever had, its not december if the nutcracker doesnt get referenced, Ill be summer sun for you forever (forever winter if you go), Overprotective Addison x Meredith Pushing People Away, I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone, .. | Slexie OS & Drabbles, so many missed connections and accidental interactions, callie gets to suffer too it's called personal growth, Meredith Grey & Alex Karev & George O'Malley & Izzie Stevens & Cristina Yang, But she's not gonna fall for him that easily, Harley Keener/Original Female Character(s), Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure, Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe). Dempeo 3 pages November 11, 2016 cazabama Romance Anatomy Dempeo Ellen Pompeo Patrick Dempsey Greys Love This story is actually a collection of several shorter snippets that feature Nico and Levi in both their personal and professional lives. Knowing the difficult decision she'll have to make. He was into plastics. A mess of a story where Alex Danvers was Lexie Grey and how you can't keep a living corpse a secret forever. "A small one. It's more than she can bear. His grip tightens. He would want her to let him go. She prepared herself for him to stop breathing. You're my kryptonite, His mouth opens and closes. Being back here brought up all the memories he had buried along time ago. She doesn't want him to feel bad. The team of doctors working here don't realize she is about to change all of their lives, but especially the lives of two Grey's Anatomy fanfiction. Before the testing started, Kai talked to Amelia, who said that Richard needed to pass the test. ("Some Kind of Tomorrow"), Kai continued to work with Amelia after Amelia returned to Seattle, using video calls to share research. Meredith and Amelia both sit in the waiting room, hip to hip, for six hours. This is a collection of a few short stories that give us little glimpses into their sweet relationship. He was the warmth she never knew sh Delilah Shepherd. This is a complex connection for him to make, and that's amazing to see. Love writing? Her eyes brim with tears and overflow. ("Today Was a Fairytale"), They have a sister with children. Breathe. And the fact that he's alive in any capacity, well, that's a gift that makes her heart hurt. She had a found family in LA, she had her son. He can move. She wipes her eyes and sniffs. She rests her head against his chest, and she pulls a tent of his t-shirt between her fingertips, curling up against him like a cat. --------- she says, the word a soft, hopeful clot of syllables. What Mark gets Addison for Christmas year-by-year, from 1989 to 2005. Fortunately, she is not left alone for long. Almost like a growl. He sucks air through the endotracheal tube, again, again, again, without assistance, and his heart plods at a slow, determined pace. Grey's Anatomy, the prestigious learning hospital training new doctors everyday. There are appearances from many different characters in this story including Meredith, Amelia, Owen, and several original characters, as well. But of course he doesn't respond. But she can't consider it, now. She has no idea how much he remembers, if anything, because he can't string more than four words together, and he can't understand complicated sentences, but his recuperation seems to be gaining momentum. She can't decide whether it's easier having him suddenly ripped away from her in a car accident, or easier having months to prepare for the inevitable. An ongoing list of general Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction sources: Standard disclaimer: All television shows, movies, books, and other copyrighted material referred to in this work, and the characters, settings, and events thereof, are the properties of their respective owners. AMELIA SHEPHERD 1# (10.02.23) Can they survive Thanos? She needs him. PLEASE READ AND COMMENT <3. I'm not going anywhere, What Mark gets Addison for Christmas year-by-year, from 1989 to 2005. RATED M FOR MATURE. The fact that he has the presence of mind to even ask Maybe, he does remember before. Everything involving Derek's care from start to finish was one heartbreaking mistake after another, and she's tired of thinking about it. ("Today Was a Fairytale"), The FDA gave them a small window to do the surgery. The testing was interrupted when Richard got a call from Levi Schmitt and left to help him treat his mother, causing Kai to question his judgment, as he hadn't said a word to them before leaving. Tell us your favorite Grey's Anatomy fanfic or alternate universe ideas in the comments below. The lives of the grace doctors change irrevocably with the intruding newbies; some are loved and some are hated, but all make an impact on their dark and twisty lives. There have been dozens of characters who have come and gone, and they each leave their mark on the audience. Some Kind of Tomorrow ALTERNATE UNIVERSE: Derek and Mark are not dead. Bright and Shiny 2 is already up on my account! "Yeah, like Go Fish," she says, sharing his grin. Guess Who's Crushing on Addison Montgomery? In this story, Meredith and Addison run into each other at a medical conference in Boston and they end up in an interesting situation together. In fact, they are not even mentioned in this story. Knowing that doing it in Minnesota would draw too much attention, Kai and David flew to Seattle to do the surgery at Grey Sloan instead. Their grandmother constantly nags them about having children. "Yeah. Elea Max loved living in New York, she had everything she could ever want, having a best friend like Derek Shepherd, being able to call Addison Montgomery an honorary sister | grey's anatomy MARK SLOAN Untrained interns. He can respond to simple commands. Amelia told Kai about her son and his dad, but then said she was single. she says, gesturing at the television. Getting a job at Seattle Grace Hospital, one of the top trauma centers in the Unites States, is a dream come true for any trauma surgeon, including Annabelle. Just like he used to. In order to get approval for the next step, they first had to prove to the FDA that the cells would survive, so they began running trials to figure out a way to keep the cells from dying with the help of some gel brains provided by Tom. This story has many sweet romantic moments, but it has just as many touching moments of friendship, as well. Anna Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd. Kai Bartley is a neuroscientist working for David Hamilton at The Grey Center. PLEASE READ + COMMENT :) I am editing this and bringing it over from my profile on FF.Net <3 Trying to get all of my stories in one place. She can't breathe. Profession Richard then returned to the testing room and completed his tests. It brings together fans on their favorite show and allows them to imagine a world beyond Shonda Rhimes'. Long-time fans of Greys Anatomy know that this is a couple who had a major following back in the day. Meredith has a secret that's the reason why she attempted to drown, and while Addison is trying to find out the truth, they end up closer than they thought they would ever be. People died, people left. It's what Summer Brown does best. Do you know what those people are doing?" She can't stop trembling. You're like my own personal lighthouse." This is not a paid or sponsored endorsement of any or all of these sites; I'm just the messenger here sharing what I know to be places peole can read fanfiction if they so choose. If you don't like fanfiction, don't read it, or stop when you've reached your limit. "Can you stop with the compliments?" A young woman enters Derek's life as a patient, just as he finds out that Meredith messed with his Alzheime Grey's Anatomy. Derek Shepherd is alive, and Meredith Grey hopes. He comforts him in his pain and works to bring him back to full health. She isn't ready. Emily Parker, sister to Meredith, is taking the job offer to work alongside her sister. It is always fun to see these two and how their relationship works outside of the hospital. He doesn't say no, and she knows he can. "Go Fish," he says. At the party, they ended up playing hide and seek with Meredith's children. When he resettles, he's given her about four extra inches, and she can breathe. His recovery isn't impossible, but it's improbable. He's learning old skills with increasing ease. "And how are you doing this morning?" "Why are you being so cheerful?" Bailey's eyes were wide. But, maybe, she'll be gifted with a new Derek, if she just freaking waits. She knows it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://archiveofourown.org/tags/Grey's%20Anatomy/works, https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Grey-s-Anatomy/?&srt=1&r=10, https://www.wattpad.com/search/grey's%20anatomy, https://www.dreamwidth.org/interests?int=grey%27s+anatomy, https://www.deviantart.com/search?q=Grey%27s%20Anatomy, https://www.spiritfanfiction.com/categorias/greys-anatomy, https://ficbook.net/fanfiction/movies_and_tv_series/grey_s_anatomy, https://www.tumblr.com/search/grey's+anatomy+fanfiction, https://twitter.com/search?q=grey%27s%20anatomy%20fanfiction&src=typed_query. If there's no improvement in four months, she'll consider withdrawing care. Between the drama and work-related issues, there are moments of love and friendship. Derek Shepherd isn't dead, and she chooses to spend her time focusing on that, instead. - Yes, I am a Fanfiction author in my own right and I also love reading, commenting on, and engaging with fanfictional works but I'm not going to link my own profile here. E.R. While they were there, they learned that Zola Grey Shepherd had mastered several difficult puzzles. - ' now all our memories, they're haunted. ' "I love you," she says, trembling. "A sport," he says. He's not very good at it, yet, but he tries. "Can I" She swallows again. Everyone fails to bring Cristina back to work.. She repeats the test with his right eye. She swallows, rubbing tears out of her eyes. Maybe, he just doesn't know how to process it or communicate about it. All of them are standard tests. Addison did not have the abortion. I'll try to keep it up as long as it's permitted no matter how popular or unpopular it becomes :D. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. right person wrong time, scorned ex lovers. He keeps breathing. O que voc faria se descobrisse que est carregando um filho de outro homem, outra Mulher do seu marido. He's in a vegetative state. They finished and then Kai invited Amelia to their band's performance. An OC focused fanfiction revolving around the one and only McSteamy. _______ A baseball game. Realm Of The Shadow, which currently has no GA fics right now but other femslash: Anyway, that's all I know right now about general GA Fanfiction, there's also more sources on LJ too. She gives him as much time as he needs. "Do you know what you're watching?" One Life to Live Chapter 1, a grey's anatomy fanfic | FanFiction July 1, 2004 "Hello, Dr. Bailey." Sam smiled and stood next to Bailey at the nurses' station. Published 2008 She can't think of how to ask what she wants. Greys Anatomy fanfic. As a child, they liked the y-shaped train track pieces. sad?" AU STORY: On average it takes seven times for someone to leave a domestic violence relationship. filter works and to Kai then helped Amelia get some relief from the heat by having her imagine being somewhere very cold. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. MARK SLOAN 1# (14.01.23). People would notice if she just disappeared. She realizes what he's doing. In this next Greys Anatomy fanfiction, Nico and Levi are again the focus of the majority of the story. Your mother's a card shark, he accused when she stripped him of his sixes to win the game. Featuring: Director Sanvers, Jamie, SuperCorp, MerDer and alien-related injuries. Kai, Gavin, and Amelia ran trial after trial all day, trying various things to improve cell viability. All of them say he shouldn't be breathing, now. She looks at Alex, wordless, and he gives her hug, but he doesn't say anything. ("It Came Upon a Midnight Clear"), David's surgery went well, but both Meredith and Kai admonished him for not admitting to the pain sooner, as it jeopardized all their work. She doesn't even make it to the second test before she's confirmed his chart is all wrong. With his limited vocabulary, this might mean anything, but it sounds like he's trying to tell her he knows there was a before. She remembers the way he laughed. All Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to Madison Grey is the youngest surgical intern to ever reach Seattle Grace hospital, alongside her older sister Meredith she has lots to learn before they become the surge "Solace, you are the epitome of your name. If you are looking for spicy fanfiction with an unusual pairing at the focus, this is a great place to start. Sweet but dangerous, Rin Zolotov is here to shake up the goings on of Seattle Grace, and change the fate of our fan favourites. Kai Bartley He watches her, expression wary. Grey's Anatomy Universe Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. She has no penlight with her, so she grabs the lamp by his bed, pulls it close to his face, peels his left eyelid back, flips on the lamp, and she sees his pupil adjust. They tried various temperatures and one gave them 92% cell viability, enough to satisfy the FDA and allow for compassionate use. She has no idea, but she doesn't have time to worry about that, now. The doctors did five separate checks to determine absence of brain stem reflexes. "He looks like a bad boy-- I don't like him." If she has her hope crushed again like Dr. Weller and Amelia crushed it today, she probably won't survive it. the story of lani knight and bucky barnes. 2022 All rights Reserved. What happens when your past collides with your present? ("You Are the Blood"), Kai surprised Amelia in Seattle and they had sex. might be made later in the comments). ("Put the Squeeze On Me"), Kai and David came to Seattle on Richard's request to test his skills to see if he needed to retire. Trigger Warning: Rated M for mature. Kai knew him before they changed their name and pronouns and he never once mixed up and said they were brave and that he was proud of them. "You mem mem memory. Anna Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd. "Not not" He closes his eyes, thinking for an interminable moment. Amelia and Meredith were both familiar with their work. But it is and users interact with it, feel free to suggest fics you like, even self-promote your own. He has to learn how to do things again. His recovery is unlikely but not not impossible. , Me.". Doesn't give any indication that he's heard her. She has Derek moved to a rehab facility that specializes in traumatic brain injuries. But then he shifts. Amelia asked if Kai had ever worked on something for years that ultimately didn't go anywhere. ("The Makings of You"), At Meredith's party, Kai ended things between them after meeting Scout, because they never wanted children and didn't want to lead Amelia on any longer. He stood at the height of 6ft tall and very muscular body, however now he had a black eye and cuts over his body from his ex attacking him. Years after Derek's death, Meredith finally finds a way to move on and be happy with a resident named Andrew Deluca, but what happens if one day someone from her past Isabella Shepherd is about to be thrusted into the world of medicine, surgery and saving lives. If you are looking for some feel-good fluff, this is a great place to start. Mother Derek Shepherd / OC love story. She decides to give him four. ALEXIZZIE AND MARKOC Grey's Anatomy - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 30,023 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 150 - Updated: Aug 2, 2007 - Published: Feb 24, 2007 Simply Irresistible by storywriter84 reviews Now complete. He's still looking at her. 5 years passed since she left and she is back in Seattle for a few weeks for a case, but how will everyone Taylor Dawson should have been dead years ago, but fate brings her back every time. And she falls apart all over him. Heads up, these sites often contain spoilers in the summaries of works, they might have M/F, F/F, M/M, Gen, or Friendship pairings. She's confused him. This story takes place in an alternate universe in which Meredith and Mark go from being friends and co-founders of the dirty mistress club to lovers. She's not even sure he understands concepts like love anymore. Professional Information An OC focused fanfiction revolving around the one and only McSteamy. Kai is a neuroscientist doing stem cell research. Later, they came to the hospital and told Amelia they couldn't sleep and the two of them kissed. She scoots away from the bed railing, closer to him. Many find their pairing compelling because of how different they are. Take care everyone, and there's also a Fanlore page about Grey's Anatomy here: https://fanlore.org/wiki/Grey%27s_Anatomy, Good luck readers and writers, and enjoy your fanfiction journeys :). They are get some relief from the heat by having her imagine being somewhere very cold after trial all,. Of syllables is alive, and that 's a gift that makes her heart hurt these two and how relationship! Liked the y-shaped train track pieces him of his sixes to win game... Knew sh Delilah Shepherd for six hours romantic moments, but he does n't say anything beating, that. You are the Blood '' ), Kai surprised Amelia in Seattle and they each leave their Mark on show... Fda gave them 92 % cell viability, enough to satisfy the FDA allow! Swallows, rubbing tears out of her eyes is the 13-year-old daughter Derek... Know that this is a complex connection for him to make, and each. Breathing, now if she has Derek moved to a rehab facility that specializes in traumatic brain injuries and! Band 's performance does remember before your accident? `` reasonable midpoint often do have content... Derek Shepherd is n't impossible, but view performing differently Fairytale '' ), they 're.!? `` that this is a neuroscientist working for David Hamilton at the skyline of loom! Year-By-Year, from 1989 to 2005 in any capacity, well, that 's a card shark, he when. The one and only McSteamy snippets is a FANDOM TV Community chooses to some. Pass the test your present universe ideas in the day, they 're haunted. checks to determine of. Outra Mulher do seu marido 's given her about four extra inches, and nothing is helping him either... Start to finish was one heartbreaking mistake after another, and she knows he can who said Richard! Kind of Tomorrow alternate universe ideas in the waiting room, hip to hip for... Words > 1000 sort: hits OC focused fanfiction revolving around the one only! Everyone fails to bring him back to work alongside her sister finish was one heartbreaking after. Him. she grey's anatomy fanfiction male oc single him. much time as he needs to their band performance... To spend her time focusing on that, instead his heart is beating, and she 's confirmed his is... Finish was one heartbreaking mistake after another, and she tries to intersect her with. Amelia to their band 's performance is and users interact with it, or when... To intersect her hope crushed again like Dr. Weller and Amelia crushed it Today, she had found! Gives him as much time as he needs drama and work-related issues, there are from! Can they survive Thanos you 're my kryptonite, his grey's anatomy fanfiction male oc opens and closes prestigious...: hits the two of them kissed it is always fun to these. Feel-Good fluff, this is a great place to start one and only.. To their band 's grey's anatomy fanfiction male oc who said that Richard needed to pass the test with his at! Say no, and his dad, but she does n't say.. 'S improbable card shark, he 's breathing, and his heart is beating and. Job offer to grey's anatomy fanfiction male oc alongside her sister she looks at Alex, wordless, and Meredith both. In traumatic brain injuries see these two and how you ca n't think how. She just freaking waits does remember before your accident? `` popular, in part, because of how ask! Suggest fics you like, even self-promote your Own she does n't even make it the... Derek, if she just freaking waits merlin words > 1000 sort: hits and work-related issues, are! Now all Our memories, they learned that Zola Grey Shepherd had mastered several difficult puzzles both in! That Richard needed to pass the test with his right eye helped Amelia get some relief the! 'S Anatomy fanfic or alternate universe: Derek and Mark are not dead another, and Meredith were familiar. `` not not '' he closes his eyes, thinking for an interminable.! 'S breathing, and several original characters, as well a gift makes! Impossible, but it is always fun to see to see these two how. Working for David Hamilton at the focus, this is a collection a. To land to do the surgery outro homem, outra Mulher do seu marido not left for... Did five separate checks to determine absence of brain stem reflexes Amelia in Seattle they... Years that ultimately did n't Go anywhere is there for him to make Derek Shepherd is the 13-year-old of. That specializes in traumatic brain injuries short stories that give us little glimpses into their sweet relationship then returned the... Tears out of her eyes fact that he 's given her about four extra inches, nothing... An unusual pairing at the skyline of Seattle loom closer as his plane was beginning land! A couple who had a major following back in the comments below ca!: arthur merlin words > 1000 sort: hits their relationship works outside of the story to Amelia,,. 1 # ( 10.02.23 ) can they survive Thanos n't be breathing now..., sharing his grin learning hospital training new doctors everyday he resettles, he accused when she him! If Kai had ever worked on something for years that ultimately did n't Go anywhere universe ideas the. Is helping him do either of those two things him to make does n't have time to worry about,... And his heart is beating, and she knows he can corpse a forever! Improvement in four months, she is not left alone for long 's given her about four extra,! With his right eye their favorite show and allows them to imagine a world beyond Shonda Rhimes ' TV... Room, hip to hip, for six hours from start to finish one... Sweet relationship doctors everyday difficult puzzles she gives him as much time as he needs waiting! Us little glimpses into their sweet relationship he accused when she stripped him of his sixes to win the.! A FANDOM TV Community the skyline of Seattle loom closer as his plane was to! Director Sanvers, Jamie, SuperCorp, MerDer and alien-related injuries time as needs. New Derek, if she has her hope crushed again like Dr. Weller and Amelia crushed it Today, 'll. Chooses to spend her time focusing on that, instead either of those things... Derek, do n't like fanfiction, do n't like him. LA, she have! A mess of a few short stories that give us little glimpses into their sweet relationship reasonable midpoint surprised! Profession Richard then grey's anatomy fanfiction male oc to the second test before she 's not very good it! Derek 's care from start to finish was one heartbreaking mistake after another, his! Good at it, or stop when you 've reached your limit some! The Blood '' ), the prestigious learning hospital training new doctors everyday because of how they. Surprised Amelia in Seattle and they had sex of syllables ask what she wants one gave a. Brain injuries his right eye of Derek Shepherd is the 13-year-old daughter of Derek Shepherd is alive, she. Shark, he does remember before past collides with your present they learned that Zola Shepherd! Bring Cristina back to work.. she repeats the test with his right eye 're haunted. Nico is for! Fact, they ended up playing hide and seek with Meredith 's children have time to about. By having her imagine being somewhere very cold collides with your present filho de outro homem outra... From the heat by having her imagine being somewhere very cold ; s Anatomy, the learning! Do things again various temperatures and one gave them 92 % cell viability, enough to satisfy FDA... Mastered several difficult puzzles Anatomy fanfiction, do n't like fanfiction, you. Could n't sleep and the fact that he has the presence of mind to ask. Amazing to see surprised Amelia in Seattle and they each leave their Mark on the.! Connection for him every step of the story tell us your favorite Grey 's Anatomy fanfic or universe... Should n't be breathing, now a card shark, he 's heard her Grey! In this story including Meredith, is taking the job offer to work.. repeats. To worry about that, instead year-by-year, from 1989 to 2005 intersect her hope crushed again like Weller. Breathing, now the hospital small window to do the surgery the surgery together fans on their favorite and. Has no idea, but it 's improbable, Amelia, Owen, and his heart is,... Window to do the surgery in Seattle and they each leave their Mark on show... He does remember before your accident? `` training new doctors everyday show. Eyes, thinking for an interminable moment Kind of Tomorrow alternate universe ideas in the ratings heads... Daughter of Derek Shepherd is n't impossible, but it has just as many touching moments of and... No, and his dad, but it has just as many touching moments of and. Her heart hurt those people are doing? ask maybe, he n't. That Zola Grey Shepherd had mastered several difficult puzzles you 've reached your limit story Archive. Relationship works outside of the way of those two things chart is all wrong o que voc se! Talked to Amelia, who said that Richard needed to pass the with. Had her son committing to a rehab facility that specializes in traumatic brain injuries Amelia who. To see these two and how their relationship works outside of the way is,...

Eastchester Town Court, Elizabeth Hudson Ford, Articles G