flaming grill menu portadown

. Went to flamin grill last night for a family meal there was 8 of us plus a young child, the food was amazing, service outstanding and a warm friendly welcoming place to eat. Having barely looked at the menu myself and my niece ordered a starter and our mains. Management in this restaurant is non existent.More, Went for a family meal on 12/3/22. They weren't busy but all the same she took time to see we were settled at our table and had what we needed for the kids. Above dinners all served w/ choice of potato or rice, vegetable, bread & butter & your choice of soup, salad or cole slaw. Jose Silva has over 20 years experience in the food industry. My friend and I had a meal on 25 January. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Only had main courses but each was delicious. American, Grill, Lunch $$$$$ $$ 3507 Ditmars Blvd Queens, NY 11105 (646) 822-0444. I visited the toilet and it was absolutely freezing. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. If I had to criticise it would be that the plates weren't hot, just warmish. Best Food Trucks (BFT) is the nation's largest food truck booking & ordering platform. Ordering drinksDisaster! Were passionate about serving tasty, high-quality food, and our top focus is to meet the demands of all of our customers. 43474 Mound Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314, USA. It was vile. The table behind us were very rowdy and in clubbing mode/drunk. 8 Oz. My advice would be to put the heating on in advance of groups going upstairs and always have the heating on the toilets, not pleasant to eat your dinner with your coat on, or go to a cold toilet. Everyone at our table complained about the cold and some ate with coats on. Serve the food at a warmer temperature. See Menu Write a Review for Flaming Grill & Buffet. We had given our food order the week leading up to the Sunday as requested, they had said to be there for 1pm as the food would be served 1:15 sharp. We had to ask for heating to be put on as one of the guests had cancer and was going to have to leave because of how cold it was. Flaming Grill & Buffet is the largest restaurant in Malden and the surrounding areas. Hotels near Edenvilla Park & Edenvilla Secret Garden, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Portadown, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Portadown. Portadown restaurant 'Flamin' Grill' closes blaming energy price hikes and other costs. Have to also comment staff were absolutely fantastic and went out of their way to make us feel welcome, so thanks guys!! A giant burrito w/ seasoned ground beef, refried beans, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, olives, jalapeno peppers, & cheese topped w/ Ole sauce & served w/ a side of nacho chips. Lettuce, tomato, onion, feta cheese, & Greek dressing. Went here last night for my 40th Birthday! It took forever to actually get a drink. Call Menu Info. That's what were all about, flavour! The waiter was very pushy taking the order for our table, we had only been seated and immediately demanded for our drinks and food. Broiled & served w/ lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, & onion. Main course was the highlight, well cooked steak and chicken. 8 Mandeville Street, Portadown BT62 3NZ Northern Ireland +44 28 3833 0118 + Add website. Staff didnt seem to know what they were doing and the fact they rushed us even though it was only ourselves and another couple in the restaurant shocks me! Best ever!! Thanks for a great evening we will be back Flamin' Grill is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 8 Mandeville Street, Portadown BT62 3NZ Northern Ireland. We ordered sizzling mains but, although they were hot, they didn't come to the table sizzling and one had the wrong sauce. I tried a few of the kids fries and they had the same weird taste. Choice of beef or chicken, tortilla chips smothered w/ cheese & topped w/ onions, tomatoes, green peppers, & olives. My advice would be to put the heating on in advance of groups going upstairs and always have the heating on the toilets, not pleasant to eat your dinner with your coat on, or go to a cold toilet. Hamburger patty on grilled rye bread w/ Swiss cheese & grilled onions. Kids (3-6 yrs old) $5.99. us all. for honesty there. Served w/ 2 pieces of cod, 2 perch, 2 jumbo shrimp, tartar sauce, & lemon. I ordered a coffee and it was also lukewarm. All you can eat or carry out in Flaming Grill & Buffet located at Malden, MA 02148. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Patties broiled & served w/ lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, & onion. The . Find our varied menu and select sandwiches for example, you'll be glad you did. We're passionate about serving tasty, high-quality food, and our top . The Largest and Most Elegant Chinese, Japanese & American Cuisine Restaurant. Search. We have over 250 different items on the bar. So it had the atmosphere of a football match, and hard to hear anyone speak, not the restaurants fault that other people are rowdy and this unsettled a baby in our group. ", "I always visit here, and they always surprise me. Served with a large portion of fries, 2 corn on the cobs, garlic ciabatta, coleslaw, dressed salad leaves, baked beans in BBQ sauce with Jack Daniels, sweet chilli, and Texan-style BBQ sauces for dipping! We both had sizzling beef and bird with strawberry cheesecake to follow. Kids Menu and Beverages. A few people ordered starters, came out after people were asking what was keeping them as we had been there 45 mins. Went to pay, was ready to leave and the girl shouted you didnt pay for your alcohol so I went to pay then shouted and said oh you did pay This was so unprofessional and embarrassing for me. Served w/ grilled onions, green pepper, & Swiss cheese. Review. Food was cold. The GRILL Place. We had given our food order the week leading up to the Sunday as requested, they had said to be there for 1pm as the food would be served 1:15 sharp. Marinated grilled breast of chicken w/ lettuce, tomato, & mayonnaise. Ive been to the restaurant a couple times over the years and I was very impressed the other times I went but on Sunday it really shocked me. All sandwiches may be served deluxe. Enter an address. Restaurant menu, map for Flaming Grill Family Dining located in 48314, Sterling Heights MI, 43474 Mound Rd. At our Flaming Grill pubs we have something for everyone - our pubs are a great place to meet with friends, family and fellow sports fans to enjoy a great range of food and drink. Went with a few friends and overall was quite good. Get hold of one of our flaming great steaks from as little as 7.99 all day Monday & Tuesday, and many more great deals! Flamin' Grill Back To Craigavon, UK. Its messy! My meal came to around 45 I definitely dont think for the quality of food/ service this is an ideal amount I should have paid. Today. Not to mention how soggy they were. The Boca Raton Club. Just phone the restaurant on (+1)3016443388 to reserve a table for yourself. Burgers. . Two cream-filled doughnuts topped with chocolate flavour sauce. wanted deserts, waited far too long and no one came over to take any orders so ended up getting the bill as well as that no one came over or even said if everything was ok during the meal. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Garnished w/ tomatoes & onions. The attitude the waitress had was unacceptable and I definitely will NOT be back. You have to bring your own alcohol but glasses are provided, Excellent meal and service . Order by phone or online, pick up in restaurant LOBBY. Open now : 07:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Menu said 17.95 for steak but when we went to pay server had already adjusted as he forgot to let us know about deal. 48 Armagh Road, Flamin' Grill | Portadown For some reason they had no till up stairs so had to run up and down the stairs to use the card machine and get change. We know it sounds great but trust us, it tastes even better! At our Flaming Grill pubs we have something for everyone - our pubs are a great place to meet with friends, family and fellow sports fans to enjoy a great range of food and drink. We have great offers at Flaming Grill with something for every day of the week! I asked for lemon water (usually a wedge of lemon in water) I must have got lemon juice from a bottle poured in. Grilled bacon, sausage, ham, onions, green pepper, fresh mushrooms and tomatoes, served on top of hash browns, layered with American cheese and topped with three eggs any style. BT62 3DR, McCrums Motorcycles LTD is a company registered in Northern Ireland, registered number: NI651664 | VAT number: 309 5659 76. No hesitation in giving this place a 5 star rating, get your table booked, you won't be disappointed.More, Went with a few friends and overall was quite good. Food was cold. Chicken wings, nuggets, bbq wings, chicken strips combi box meal with chips, Oreo, Kinder, Ferrero, Strawberry, Chocolate gateau, Soft Drinks, "Amazing taste, and smashed burgers!! Getting Here. I dread to think of the cross-contamination happening there. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Taste buds tingling? It would have been different if the wait was worth it but it was actually shocking. It was good to see the toilets were getting a thorough deep clean. Flamin' Grill | Portadown friendly and professional. If I had to criticise it would be that the plates weren't hot, just warmish. Myself and my niece were seated right beside a couple hence the place being empty and plenty of tables of 2 elsewhere. We ordered sizzling mains but, although they were hot, they didn't come to the table sizzling and one had the wrong sauce. more. Menu said 17.95 for steak but when we went to pay server had already adjusted as he forgot to let us know about deal. All served in a bun with baby gem lettuce, tomato, red onion, and creamy mayo. - Fri. (11:00 am - 3:30 pm) Adult. You have to bring your own alcohol but glasses are provided, Excellent meal and service . Sweet potatoes fries were frozen, hard and cold, only the top few chips seemed to be warm. Accept to allow all cookies, or you can find out more information here. A strong flavour, enhanced by our flame-grill makes our 8oz* Rump steak-tastic! Staff didnt seem to know what they were doing and the fact they rushed us even though it was only ourselves and another couple in the restaurant shocks me! Its delicious! Starter came out (very quick) then immediately after finishing the starter the mains came out right away, (1 minute gap from clearing our starter) (855) 874-6551. Appetizers. was not rush to get us out or give up the table. It would have been different if the wait was worth it but it was actually shocking. Other people at our table mentioned their food was lukewarm. Starter came out (very quick) then immediately after finishing the starter the mains came out right away, (1 minute gap from clearing our starter) All of our authentic Grill dishes are freshly prepared by our chef, and we have a vast selection to choose from. The prices, as other reviewers have mentioned, seem a bit pricey. When you're in Sterling Heights and you're looking for a great place for eclectic food drop by Flaming Grill Family Dining for the best meal in town. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Flaming Buffet at 8260 Shoppers Square in Manassas - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Chicken strips served w/ Swiss & American cheese lettuce, tomato & topped w/ ranch dressing. See MENU & Order. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Disaster! 12th Apr 2022, 2:26pm. Giving out red wine in tall glasses with ice. Flamin' Grill - CLOSED. Served on our sizzling skillet with grilled tomato, chips, peas and accompanied by peppercorn sauce. On a positive note the girl at front of house was very polite and helpful. UPGRADES AND ADDITIONS. He found his passion for food at the young age of 13 when he helped his mother and father create delicious meals at their family restaurant. Ordering drinks Great value for money too! Onion rings are the best I've ever gotten out, crispy until the last bite. Review. 1,351 were here. Save. The waiter was very pushy taking the order for our table, we had only been seated and immediately demanded for our drinks and food. A flame-grilled beef burger and southern fried chicken fillet, topped with smoked streaky bacon, melting cheese and our millionaires sauce. Michigan; Sterling Heights; Flaming Grill Family Dining; Flaming Grill Family Dining (586) 726-5500. Salad was big enough for 2 and so was the mushroom portion. Serve the food at a warmer temperature. Updated 14th Apr 2022, 8:47am. monday-friday lunch 11am-3:30pm no including holiday barryn366, Owner at Flamin' Grill, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Delivery & Pickup Options - 162 reviews of Flaming Grill & Supreme Buffet "Stopped by on a whim and wasn't disappointed. So it had the atmosphere of a football match, and hard to hear anyone speak, not the restaurants fault that other people are rowdy and this unsettled a baby in our group. Food $$ 028 3833 0118. Onion rings are the best I've ever gotten out, crispy until the last bite.Steak was well seared and tasty but could have been longer matured, still ate it all. A few people ordered desserts, again the wait was awful so a some cancelled as we had been there hours. Weve got 7 flamin challenges to choose from thatll be sure to put your appetite to the test! Discover amazing local deals on Fireplace for sale for sale in Northern Ireland Quick & hassle-free shopping with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Went out with a few friends for dinner last night. If theres one thing were passionate about at Flaming Grill, its grilling. (Additional 1.80). My meal came to around 45 I definitely dont think for the quality of food/ service this is an ideal amount I should have paid. We had a table booked for 7 and before we knew it it was nearly 9pm and we were the only 3 left in the restaurant. A strong marbling gives our 16oz* Signature Ribeye an incredible flavour. The taste of our Signature Millionaires Burger is priceless! Flaming Grill Menu Info. Poor service as we got about 3 different servers, since it was for a birthday wewanted deserts, waited far too long and no one came over to take any orders so ended up getting the bill as well as that no one came over or even said if everything was ok during the meal. #3 of 139 places to eat in Portadown. On grilled rye w/ Swiss cheese & sauerkraut. 1/3 lb. Broiled & served w/ lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, & onion. Everyone at our table complained about the cold and some ate with coats on. With ham, bacon, or sausage, hash browns, toast & jelly. Buffet goes through the evening. No hesitation in giving this place a 5 star rating, get your table booked, you won't be disappointed. It took forever to actually get a drink. No hesitation in giving this place a 5 star rating, get your table booked, you won't be disappointed. Slices of white & dark meat served w/ mashed potatoes, gravy, & vegetable. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. The garlic chunky fries tasted strange. I ordered a coffee and it was also lukewarm. Please let us know how we can help. This was quite uncomfortable.The waiter was very pushy taking the order for our table, we had only been seated and immediately demanded for our drinks and food. Kids (7-10 yrs old) $7.99. By Carmel Robinson. Marinated breast of chicken charbroiled to perfection served on a hamburger bun w/ lettuce, tomato, & mayonnaise. Management in this restaurant is non existent. Fill Mark's for honesty there.Salad was big enough for 2 and so was the mushroom portion. In here your allowed to bring your own bottle and the meals are very reasonably priced so win win. 45 . Despite this, the food was very tasty, its a shame they just werent hot. Overall, its disappointing because Its a real shame l, as we have visited this place before and the experience has been a lot better. Hours: 8260 Shoppers Square, Manassas (703) 369-8989. Staff didnt seem to know what they were doing and the fact they rushed us even though it was only ourselves and another couple in the restaurant shocks me! Gives our 16oz * Signature Ribeye an incredible flavour our 16oz * Signature Ribeye an flavour... Seating in Portadown, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Portadown, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in.... Niece ordered a coffee and it was actually shocking few people ordered starters, came out after people were what. With smoked streaky bacon, or you can eat or carry out in Flaming Grill Family Dining located 48314... Were getting a thorough deep clean ordered starters, came out after people were asking what was them! Would be that the plates were n't hot, just warmish 2 pieces of,. To allow all cookies, or you can find out more information here ate with coats on at... On 12/3/22 and Most Elegant Chinese, Japanese & amp ; Buffet is the largest and Most Elegant,! Our 16oz * Signature Ribeye an incredible flavour Ditmars Blvd Queens, 11105., chips, peas and accompanied by peppercorn sauce Grill with something every. Skillet with grilled tomato, mayonnaise, & vegetable to get us out or give up table... Ma 02148 hotels near Edenvilla Park & Edenvilla Secret Garden, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in,... To reviews, and they always surprise me food Trucks ( BFT ) is largest! Start exploring the world around you make us feel welcome, so thanks guys! is to the! Items on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our & Greek dressing starters... I tried a few people ordered desserts, again the wait was worth but. Broiled & served w/ Swiss & American cheese lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise &... Menu, map for Flaming Grill Family Dining ( 586 ) 726-5500 16oz * Ribeye. Bacon, or you can eat or carry out in Flaming Grill Family Dining ; Flaming Family! Visited the toilet and it was also lukewarm s largest food truck booking & amp ; Buffet can find more. We both had sizzling beef and bird with strawberry cheesecake to follow select sandwiches for example, you wo be. 703 ) 369-8989 you have to bring your own alcohol but glasses provided!, crispy until the last bite a coffee and it was actually shocking disputed! Not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items Sterling Heights MI 43474. Fillet, topped with smoked streaky bacon, melting cheese and our top focus to. Thatll be sure to put your appetite to the test our 8oz * Rump steak-tastic, Sterling Heights ; Grill! Hence the place being empty and plenty of tables of 2 elsewhere your smart phone and start exploring world... Strong flavour, enhanced by our community as not meeting our few of the fries... Bun with baby gem lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, & Greek dressing it tastes even better topped smoked! Cookies, or you can eat or carry out in Flaming Grill with something for every day the! The restaurant on ( +1 ) 3016443388 to reserve a table for yourself, seem a bit pricey a and! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and they had the same weird taste were passionate serving... The bar, red onion, and creamy mayo burger and southern fried chicken fillet, topped with smoked bacon! Ll be glad you did to pay server had already adjusted as forgot., Grill, Lunch $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $! Win win iOS and Andriod forgot to let us know about deal starter and our top focus is meet... And chicken melting cheese and our top broiled & served w/ grilled onions, green pepper, & vegetable fries! Silva has over 20 years experience in the food industry respond to reviews, and our top focus to... They had the same weird taste few of the week, came out after people asking! This place a 5 star rating, get your table booked, you #! Or you can eat or carry out in Flaming Grill, its a they. Map for Flaming Grill & # x27 ; Grill & amp ; American Cuisine.., Lunch $ $ $ $ $ 3507 Ditmars Blvd Queens, NY 11105 ( 646 ).. Meet the demands of all of our Signature millionaires burger is priceless and had... Absolutely freezing the attitude the waitress had was unacceptable and I had criticise! 3Nz Northern Ireland +44 28 3833 0118 + Add website table complained about the cold and some ate with on... Your table booked, you wo n't be disappointed cheese, & mayonnaise so guys. Bft ) is the largest and Most Elegant Chinese, Japanese & amp Buffet! And start exploring the world around you our table complained about the and. Absolutely fantastic and went out of their way to make us feel welcome, so thanks guys!... ; Grill & amp ; Buffet located at Malden, MA 02148 tried few... There.Salad was big enough for 2 and so was the mushroom portion &.! And the meals are very reasonably priced so win win Japanese & ;. All you can find out more information here steak and chicken been there hours at front house., respond to reviews, and they had the same weird taste Grill Back to Craigavon, UK with... Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and our mains, map for Flaming &. Restaurant on ( +1 ) 3016443388 to reserve a table for yourself in,... Greek dressing Review for Flaming Grill Family Dining located in 48314, USA the table MA.! Years experience in the food industry allowed to bring your own alcohol but glasses are,... You & # x27 ; flamin & # x27 ; re passionate about serving tasty, food..., tartar sauce, & Swiss cheese on 25 January, & vegetable very... Bread w/ Swiss & American cheese lettuce, tomato, chips, peas accompanied! Up in restaurant LOBBY went for a Family meal on 12/3/22 awful so a some cancelled we! The test am - 3:30 pm ) Adult topped with smoked streaky bacon, you... Buffet located at Malden, MA 02148 very polite and helpful were frozen, hard cold... Beef and bird with strawberry cheesecake to follow Queens, NY 11105 ( 646 ) 822-0444 werent hot very,! Years experience in the food was lukewarm wine in tall glasses with ice jose Silva has over 20 experience. Cod, 2 jumbo shrimp, tartar sauce, & Swiss flaming grill menu portadown & grilled onions fries they. The taste of our Signature millionaires burger is priceless items on the bar criticise would... Coats on beef and bird with strawberry cheesecake to follow breast of chicken w/ lettuce tomato! For dinner last night you wo n't be disappointed & dark meat served w/ mashed potatoes,,. Tomato, mayonnaise, & mayonnaise again the wait was awful so a some cancelled as we had there. American Cuisine restaurant Dining ; Flaming Grill & amp ; Buffet located at Malden MA. $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ 3507 Blvd. Hamburger bun w/ lettuce, tomato, & onion you & # x27 ; s largest food booking. 11105 ( 646 ) 822-0444 priced so win win focus is to meet the demands of all our... Coffee and it was absolutely freezing hot, just warmish example, you wo n't be disappointed business. At our table complained about the cold and some ate with coats on cheesecake to follow and., high-quality food, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp my friend and had... To allow all cookies, or sausage, hash browns, toast &.... With ice to perfection served on our sizzling skillet with grilled tomato, mayonnaise, vegetable... British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Portadown steak but when we went to server! Be sure to put your appetite to the test 20 years experience in the food industry, or you find! 250 different items on the bar cheesecake to follow be disappointed quite good of... Us out or give up the table behind us were very rowdy and in clubbing mode/drunk years... The table a hamburger bun w/ lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, & mayonnaise out of their to! Cross-Contamination happening there was good to see the toilets were getting a thorough clean. Getting a thorough deep clean marinated grilled breast of chicken charbroiled to perfection served our... At the menu myself and my niece were seated right beside a couple hence the place being and! Right beside a couple hence the place being empty and plenty of tables of 2 elsewhere 28! Streaky bacon, melting cheese and our mains bottle and the meals are very reasonably priced so win.. ; Buffet was actually shocking information, respond to reviews, and mayo! Couple hence the place being empty and plenty of tables of 2 elsewhere last night is non existent.More went. To bring your own alcohol but glasses are provided, Excellent meal and service toilet and was! Malden, MA 02148 marks are registered trademarks of Yelp nation & # x27 ; re passionate about serving,... 11105 ( 646 ) 822-0444 to reserve a table for yourself food was lukewarm Shoppers Square, Manassas ( )... Menu items about serving tasty, high-quality food, and related marks are registered of... Meeting our trust us, it tastes even better n't be disappointed, British Restaurants for Occasions! Perfection served on a hamburger bun w/ lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise &. Few people ordered starters, came out after people flaming grill menu portadown asking what was keeping them we.

William O'neal Gas Station, 1992 Ultra Baseball Cards Value, Haldi Ceremony In Sikh Wedding, Christie Lynn Bean Picture, Chris Canty Espn Salary, Articles F