first direct arena seating view

on your post. Seats are numbered in ascending order from left to right. Hi. Tell us your seats and we'll take a pic! Seat rows have been lettered from front to back of each block. Can you help. Its never too late! Standing / General Admission, Green Day @ First Direct Arena, Leeds First Direct Arena, Exterior (1) First Direct Arena, Standing (2) Discover Recent Photos Featured Photos Cities Colleges About Mission Contact Us Mobile Apps Android iPhone Social Twitter homeHome; Login/ Register; My Gigs; What's On Near You? 329 section LL row 22 seat Discover Recent Photos Featured Photos Cities Colleges About Mission Contact Us Barry's Hangout Trophies According to users of SeatingPlan.net, Seat Blocks at First Direct Arena get an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 Thank you. First Direct Arena in Leeds. Discover all the seat numbers in the stadium. It's just to give you an idea of what you can expect. It's just to give you an idea of what you can expect. Great view and sound, padded but not over comfy seat! The airport comprises a single passenger terminal, three general use hangars, a . Level 4 blocks are numbered 321-333. Peter Kay - The Mixer. The Luxury Experience Make your evening at first direct arena that extra bit special by indulging in the Luxury Experience. The rows in all the blocks start with the seat number 1. Seat block 105 gets the best rating at First Direct Arena. With seating for up to 3784 spectators and space . Thanks! Tickets for Disney On Ice - the Gallery @ First Direct Arena | Fri, 3 Mar 2023, 18:30 | Browse ticket types & offers | View seating map Here is our detailed seating layout of First Direct Arena showing seat blocks, seat rows and seat numbers. First Direct Arena Claypit Lane Leeds West Yorkshire Yorkshire LS2 8BT Website https://www.firstdirectarena.com Telephone 0844 248 1585 . It was designed by the architectural firm Populous and cost 60 million Euros to build. Each show has its own upgradeoption, this includes early entry and awelcome drink. What's New? View of Kasabian at First Direct Arena from Seat Block 219 submitted by Alan. First Direct Arena, Leeds Monday 27th Mar 2023 6:00pm Maximum of 6 tickets Under 14s to be accompanied by an adult (18+), 14+ only in the standing area. @fdarena. There are over 7,500 car parking spaces within a 15 minute walk of the arena. Box 1937, Yakima, WA98907 Phone: (509) 452-1651 Fax: (509) 457-6601 [email protected] TRADE NAME EQUIPMENT Twinstar - hay rakes Arena-Vator - horse arena cultivator Spin Weeder - vineyard in-row cultivator Pak-Tach - implement carrier1991 FORD 445C . Leeds Tattoo Expo tickets. First Direct Arena BBC Concert Orchestra tour: Planet Earth 2 Live Great view for this show 107 section S row 4 seat anonymous First Direct Arena Dua Lipa tour: Future Nostalgia Tour Apr 2022 107 section U row 5 seat Related Photos Schedule & Tickets Hotels Restaurants About Rows with photos Row S Row U Advertisement Sections with photos Find out all the details that you will need to make your visit to the first direct arena as smooth as possible, Arena Way , Any good? 43 of our site visitors rated the view from Seat Block 219 at First Direct Arena 3.5 out of 5. First Direct Arena Seating Plan See the layouts for the First Direct Arena Seating Plan in our gallery below. View Location. Join our Annual Premier Club. Ideal for small groups. Click for more information. Seats are numbered in an anticlockwise direction. I am anxious about the massive place and I am not sure if its going to feel really open and if I will be panicky. Each photo is labelled with the block, row and (usually) seat number and was taken by a real fan from the seat in question. Would recommend accessing via the Upper floor to avoid a lot of steps up to the seats. We'll earn a small commission. Terms & Conditions | R. row. The arena also hosts comedy gigs, large theatre events (including Cirque du Soleil and Disney on Ice) and sports including as wrestling and boxing. They contain a varying number of seats as shown on the seating plan above. Downloadable Accessibility Guide Your view may be different depending on which seat you are sitting in. Block 329 row U. There are 3 levels of tiered seating blocks, which fan outwards from the stage. If you have sat in Seat Block 215 at First Direct Arena, why not click the stars to leave your rating to let other visitors know what to expect! From the ratings submitted, this is how our site users rate the seat blocks at First Direct Arena. Fri, 8 Sep 2023, 18:00. First Direct Arena, Leeds - 21st April The O2, London - 11th, 12th & 13th May Thank you. From the ratings submitted, this is how our site users rate the seat blocks at First Direct Arena. Click for more information. If no numbers are present on a row line, the number of seats has not changed from the number of seats in the row in front. The first direct arena is a 13,000 capacity super-theatre that opened in the summer of 2013. I am going to try to get tickets for Bad Company on oct15 but although I can stand I am registered disabled do you have any disabled seating I could ask to book please. Thank you. Level 2 blocks are numbered 210-220. . View Location. 329 section LL row 22 seat anonymous First Direct Arena 106 section X row 19 seat Euxton Ranger First Direct Arena American Express Community Stadium, Brighton. There are instances within seat blocks where seat numbers may not start from 1. If there are any questions we havent covered, please leave a question in the comments section. Your email address will not be published. View from Seat Block 215 at First Direct Arena This is the view that you will get from Seat Block 215 at First Direct Arena. Amazing seats with a great view of the whole stage. We don't seem to have any photos from this section. 761,001 were here. I have seats in 213 We'll earn a small commission. Improve this listing All photos (22) Top ways to experience nearby attractions BEST SELLER The Deathly Dark Ghost Tour of York: Visit York Award Winner 2022 886 Can I book the venue for a private event? First Direct Arena Claypit Lane Leeds West Yorkshire Yorkshire LS2 8BT Website https://www.firstdirectarena.com Telephone 0844 248 1585 . @eltonjohndotcom. Higher quality 6" x 9" black and white photographic prints are available for any photographs or illustrations appearing in this copy for an additional charge. Had to blur it because I didn't want the 2 girls in front in the pic. Please could you let me know which rows are best. The arena has the highest seating capacity of any indoor venue in the United Kingdom, and the second largest in Europe with a capacity of 21,000. Please any help or advice is appreciated. Have three seats booked for the 2pm showing. Are these good seats? Powered by . Blocks A B C D and E are directly in front of the stage, so you're guaranteed a great view, unless someone tall sits in front of you. Finally, we reach seat level 4 which are numbered 321-333. The best seats in the Leeds First Direct Arena are the front rows in the floor area / lower level blocks, especially block C. The floor blocks A, B, C, D, E are located on a flat floor so you may have restricted view if a tall person sits (or stands) in front of you. WWE. Site Map | Saturday 10th - Sunday 11th June 2023. Never been to Leeds before and I cant find seat location on seating plans. Tickets for Tom Grennan, GRACEY at First Direct Arena (Leeds) on 12th March 2023. menu Menu. Tickets: Micky Flanagan - the Gallery, Leeds | Thu, 20 Apr 2023, 17:00 | Ticketmaster UK Micky Flanagan - the Gallery | First Direct Arena, Handling and Delivery Fees may apply to your order. The first direct arena on-site ticket office is located to the left hand side of the main entrance doors at the venue, past the first direct bar. We always try to include the most up to date information to the event pages on the website, but timing information canchange. This is the view that you will get from Seat Block 219 at First Direct Arena. Concert Guide. View of Seated Events from Seat Block 215 at First Direct Arena Theyre really convincing and will certainly work. When you visit us well be operating under the most up to date Government guidance and legislation in placesupported by ASM Global'senvironmental hygiene protocol VenueShield. Please arrive in plenty of time to avoid disappointment and to get through security and ticket checks. First Direct Arena Evanescence tour: Worlds Collide Great sound and view - you can't make out faces, but you can see the whole stage and still enjoy the show. For example, more than one block may contain Row A, Seat 1. homeHome; Login/ Register; My Gigs; What's On Near You? Fast-track early access to the Black & White members only lounge. Make sure you get the best view of events at First Direct Arena. A global integrated media and entertainment company, WWE has also branched out into other fields, including film, American football, and various other business ventures. More Information . And can I take my 13 year old as I have seats . Resorts near first direct arena, Leeds on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 32,713 candid photos, and prices for resorts near first direct arena in Leeds, England. Before we get to the next seating level, we reach the suites, which are numbered from 1 - 24. Its not as far away as Manchester arena. Tickets for Andre Rieu - the Gallery @ First Direct Arena | Thu, 11 May 2023, 17:00 | Browse ticket types & offers | View seating map Im 6 foot 1 so my view shouldnt be obstructed. Tickets. It's just to give you an idea of what you can expect. Sa fortune s lve 2 216,00 euros mensuels Improve this listing All photos (636) Top ways to experience nearby attractions 2 Hour Leeds Highlights Walking Tour 76 Recommended Walking Tours from 1,061.61 per adult First Arena is a 3,784-seat multi-purpose event venue located in downtown Elmira, New York. Seat block 105 gets the best rating at First Direct Arena. Booked a seat for Little Mix on 26 March 2016. View Tickets: Thu 23 Mar 2023 17:30: Don Broco First Direct Arena, Leeds United Kingdom: View Tickets: Mon 27 Mar 2023 18:00: Snoop Dogg First Direct Arena, Leeds United Kingdom: View Tickets: Sat 01 Apr 2023 15:30: Europe's Strongest Man 2023 First Direct Arena, Leeds United Kingdom At TicketPort we committed to giving you the best value possible and monitor our prices regularly. Thanks, Can you please send me a photo of my seat view for the Joe Bonamassa concert in May 2020 my seat number is BL 107 ROW c Seat 13, We are going to see Mrs browns boys on 29th June 2019. View the rest of today's tickets. Visitor Views of from Seat Block 219 at First Direct Arena View of Kasabian at First Direct Arena from Seat Block 219 submitted by Alan Your view may be different depending on which seat you are sitting in. First Direct Arena a-ha tour: Hunting High and Low' Live Given we were the very last row of the seating section we still had a reasonable view of the stage. Why the poor review? Get ready for the show with the latest release and top tracks. | 11:00am til 8:00pm (Last entry 8:00pm) Minimum Age: 18. Seat block 105 gets the best rating at First Direct Arena. You probably know us for hosting some of the biggest stars and events in the world. What's New? From the ratings submitted, this is how our site users rate the seat blocks at First Direct Arena. First Direct Arena Claypit Lane Leeds West Yorkshire Yorkshire LS2 8BT Website https://www.firstdirectarena.com Telephone 0844 248 1585 . This means you can stand up and dance without anyone complaining! Follow this page to get official updates from the most exciting arena in Europe! The fantastic design of First Direct Arena offers every spectator a perfect view of centre stage regardless of the seat location. So what is the floor . Some of our upgradeseven include a 2or 3 course meal. It's just to give you an idea of what you can expect. Ticket prices exclude all per-ticket and per-order charges. Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. Each row may contain varying numbers of seats. All block seating numbers start from 1. Resorts near first direct arena, Leeds on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews, 32,713 candid photos, and prices for resorts near first direct arena in Leeds, England. What you may not know is we can also host your private party, celebration or event as well! If you are looking to discover more upcoming events happening at the First Direct Arena then you can look for them here -. Block C, Row H, Seat 3? I need to know if the place will be packed out at the First Direct arena in Leeds UK. Seating view photos from seats at First Direct Arena, section 212. @fdarena? Tue, 7 Nov 2023, 17:00 | First Direct Arena, Leeds Accessible Tickets Handling and Delivery Fees may apply to your order. Acoustics not great. First Direct Arena, 323 First Direct Arena, 324 First Direct Arena, 329 (2) First Direct Arena, 333 (1) More Seat Views Fan photos around First Direct Arena. Tickets for George Ezra, Passenger at First Direct Arena (Leeds) on 16th March 2023. menu Menu. Out of Sight Seats. For some shows the floor blocks are removed and the entire floor section is standing. The tiered seating closest to the stage is level 1, numbered 101-109. Good acoustics (for an arena) I've had a good view every time I've been with the exception of when I was up the highest level. anonymous. The arena broke ground in February of 2011 and took two and a half years to build. Hydro Sse Arena Glasgow Detailed Seat Numbers Seating Plan; View From The Top Tier Level 3 Picture Of First Direct; First Direct Arena Leeds Hd; Tickets purchased for events rescheduled will be valid for the new date, or a full refund given. first direct arena Home Premium Experiences Suite Experience Suite Experience Enquire Here POWERFUL IMPRESSION Nothing delivers the excitement, prestige and memorability of a First Direct Arena Suite Experience. First Direct Arena. The diagram shows the lowest and highest seat numbers of each seat row. Floor is the standing area directly in front of the stage, Your 13 year old will be fine in the seats, Hi I have booked for little mix March 26th Block F but I cant see it on the seating plan? Whatever the reason we have the Premium Experience for you. Hard to explain how close a view will feel but if you check out this pic (which is from another venue altogether, the SSE Hydro in Glasgow), this is roughly what it would feel like from the location you mention (depending on exactly which row/seat numbers you have). B section N row 15 and 16 seat anonymous First Direct Arena Michael Bubl tour: An Evening with Michael Bubl 329 section V row 26 seat PollyR First Direct Arena Shania Twain tour: Now Tour C Want to see your view for . . A good example of this occurs in seat blocks A and E, when configured in their normal positions. Manchester Arena, currently referred to as the AO Arena for sponsorship reasons, is an indoor arena in Manchester, England, immediately north of the city centre and partly above Manchester Victoria station in air rights space. You can view, download or print a full, high resolution (detailed, large) version of this image by clicking on the plan itself. Center detailed seating layout, Manchester Phones4u Arena detailed seating layout, Melbourne Rod Laver Arena detailed seating layout, Memphis FedExForum detailed seating layout, Miami American Airlines Arena detailed seating layout, Nashville Bridgestone Arena detailed seating layout, New Orleans Smoothie King Center detailed seating layout, New York Barclays Center Arena detailed seating layout, New York Madison Square Garden detailed seating layout, Newark Prudential Center detailed seating layout, Newcastle Metro Radio Arena detailed seating layout, Nottingham Motorpoint Arena detailed seating layout, Oakland Oracle Arena detailed seating layout, Oklahoma City Chesapeake Energy Arena detailed seating layout, Orlando Amway Center detailed seating layout, Oslo Spektrum Arena detailed seating layout, Oslo Telenor Arena detailed seating layout, Phoenix Talking Stick Resort Arena (US Air) detailed seating layout, Pittsburgh Consol Energy Center detailed seating layout, Portland Moda Center (Rose Garden Arena) detailed seating layout, Rosemont Allstate Arena detailed seating layout, Saint Paul Xcel Energy Center detailed seating layout, San Antonio AT&T Center detailed seating layout, San Jose SAP Center detailed seating layout, Sheffield Motorpoint Arena detailed seating layout, St. Louis Scottrade Center detailed seating layout, Sunrise BB&T Center detailed seating layout, Sydney Allphones Arena detailed seating layout, Toronto Air Canada Centre detailed seating layout, Uncasville Mohegan Sun Arena detailed seating layout, Vancouver Rogers Arena detailed seating layout, Vienna Wiener Stadthalle detailed seating layout, Washington DC Verizon Center detailed seating layout, Winnipeg MTS Centre detailed seating layout, Zrich Oerlikon Hallenstadion detailed seating layout. Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
. Leave a comment below and well do our best to help! If you have sat in Seat Block 331 at First Direct Arena, why not click the stars to leave your rating to let other visitors know what to expect! Blocks are typically numbered as follows: Block A, Block B, Block C, Block D, Block E, Block 101, Block 102, Block 103, Block 104, Block 105, Block 106, Block 107, Block 108, Block 109, Block 210, Block 211, Block 212, Block 213, Block 214, Block 215, Block 216, Block 217, Block 218, Block 219, Block 220, Block 321, Block 322, Block 323, Block 324, Block 325, Block 326, Block 327, Block 328, Block 329, Block 330, Block 331, Block 332, Block 333, Row A, Row B, Row C, Row D, Row E, Row F, Row G, Row H, Row J, Row K, Row L, Row M, Row N, Row O, Row P, Row Q, Row R, Row S, Row T, Row U, Row V, Row W, Row X, Row Y, Row Z, Some of the biggest names in show business have been scheduled to perform or performed in the Leeds First Direct Arena. search. Acoustics not great. The concert was great- seats were good but not the best ones. Discover all the seat numbers in the stadium. first direct arena Premium Experiences Want to impress clients and staff? First Direct Arena, Arena Way, LS2 8BY, Leeds, ENG, United Kingdom. Level 1 block 107 row A, seat 7. It's just to give you an idea of what you can expect. hi going to leeds to see jess glynn,looking at seats in block 211 row r seats 1 and 2 ,worried we minght not get a good view bcause of the hospitality boxes at the side of us,,thanks, Where is seat bk a row e seat 16 please. Liverpool John Lennon Airport (IATA: LPL, ICAO: EGGP) is an international airport in Liverpool, England, on the estuary of the River Mersey 6.5 nautical miles (12.0 km; 7.5 mi) south-east of Liverpool city centre. Great sound and view - you can't make out faces, but you can see the whole stage and still enjoy the show. All rights reserved. Upcoming Events Feb 03 Black Stone Cherry & The Darkness First Direct Arena Tickets StubHub Feb 04 Florence and the Machine First Direct Arena Tickets StubHub Feb 04 Laugh Out Loud Comedy Club First Direct Arena Tickets Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. Q-Park offers first direct arena visitors exclusive discounted parking at a number of car parks within the city. Leeds First Direct Arena detailed seat numbers seating plan Detailed seating layout showing seat numbers, view from your seat, virtual 3d tour, numbers chart, interactive plan, best rows guide, floor, lower and upper blocks, Show Deck, h. More mapaplan 1k followers More information Your view may be different depending on which seat you are sitting in. If you have sat in Seat Block 219 at First Direct Arena, why not click the stars to leave your rating to let other visitors know what to expect! Being purpose built, First Direct Arena has one of the best acoustic experience of any large arena venue in the country. which means that Seat Block 219 is rated below the venue average. More Info. Voted Best New Venue in the World 2014 at the Stadium Business Awards, the First Direct arena has played host to some incredible artists since opening in September 2013. American Express Community Stadium, Brighton. search. MICKY FLANAGAN . Here is our detailed seating layout of First Direct Arena showing seat blocks, seat rows and seat numbers. Tickets for Peter Kay - the Gallery @ First Direct Arena | Fri, 22 Mar 2024, 17:00 | Browse ticket types & offers | View seating map Will I be close? Arenas usually have four sides of seating around a sports pitch, which is not ideal. The rows are numbered from A to K (blocks 321, 333), from A to U (blocks 322, 332), from A to V (blocks 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330, 331). Maybe your favourite band is performing and you and your friends want to let your hair down, or perhaps you have something to celebrate. Shed Seven tour: w/ Reverend And The Makers / The Twang. . search. Want to impress clients and staff? homeHome; Login/ Register; My Gigs; What's On Near You? Privacy Policy| Accessibility a carbonhouse experience, Leeds Rhinos Netball V Saracens Mavericks. Whatever the reason we have the Premium Experience for you. I was wondering what the view was like from block 325. Seat block 105 gets the best rating at First Direct Arena. The composition and powers of the Senate are established by Article One of the United States Constitution. first direct arena Home Plan Your Visit Accessibility Accessibility Accessible to Everyone first direct arena has been designed to be accessible to everyone. 104 First Direct Arena (1) 105 First Direct Arena (3) 106 First Direct Arena (4) 107 First Direct Arena (2) 108 First Direct Arena; 109 First Direct Arena; Middle Tier; 213 First Direct Arena (1) 215 First Direct Arena (2) 216 First Direct Arena (1) 217 First Direct Arena (2) 218 First Direct Arena (2) 219 First Direct Arena (1) Upper Tier; 323 . and. Since its opening in 2000, it has hosted a wide range of events, from sports games to art displays and conventions and concerts featuring major music acts to smaller venue shows showcasing local talent. 2023 first direct arena. Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. at . Disney On Ice presents Discover the Magic, View Disney On Ice presents Discover the Magic Seating Plan, View George Ezra - The Luxury Experience Seating Plan, American Express Community Stadium, Brighton. World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., doing business as WWE, is an American professional wrestling promotion. Evanescence co-headlined with Within Temptation. Official page for the 13,000 capacity super theatre, the first direct arena. First Direct Arena 3.5 19 #117 of 306 things to do in Leeds Arenas & Stadiums Visit website Call Write a review About Suggested duration 1-2 hours Suggest edits to improve what we show. Seats are numbered in ascending order from left to right. Regardez le Salaire Mensuel de First Direct Arena Leeds Seating Plan View en temps rel. close. By continuing to use our site, you agree to us using cookies in accordance with our. The best seats in the Leeds First Direct Arena are the front rows in the floor area / lower level blocks, especially block C. The floor blocks A, B, C, D, E are located on a flat floor so you may have restricted view if a tall person sits (or stands) in front of you. Colosseum View from the metro exit Colosseum Shown within Augustan Rome Click on the map for a fullscreen view Location Regio III Isis et Serapis, Rome, Italy Coordinates Type Amphitheatre History Builder Vespasian, Titus Founded AD 70-80 ; 1943 years ago (80) The Colosseum is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy, just east of the Roman Forum. Row Z being furthest back. First Direct Arena. Tickets for Micky Flanagan - the Mixer @ First Direct Arena | Fri, 21 Apr 2023, 17:30 | Browse ticket types & offers | View seating map Tickets are on sale now for Micky Flanagan at First Direct Arena in Leeds on Friday 21 April 2023. Standard GENERAL ADMISSION AREA 0 No results 2 Tickets All Ticket Types Sorry, we couldn't find any results Please find more options below View other dates 2012. Buy tickets to First Direct Arena from safe & secured marketplaces with 100% ticket guarantee. SeatPick has the best First Direct Arena Seating plan page online. If you're looking for the best seats at First Direct Arena, head for the front rows in the floor area and lower level blocks. Fri, 24 Nov 2023, 18:00 | First Direct Arena, Leeds Info Accessible Tickets Ticket prices exclude all per-ticket and per-order charges. First Direct Arena, Leeds. By continuing to use our site, you agree to us using cookies in accordance with our. Buy Snoop Dogg tickets at First Direct Arena, Leeds for 27th March 2023, 18:00 at Virgin Radio. Click for more information. On the map Listen to Frankie Beetlestone. which means that Seat Block 215 is rated above the venue average. Home First Direct Arena Seat Block 331 View from Seat Block 331 at First Direct Arena This is the view that you will get from Seat Block 331 at First Direct Arena. @fdarena @depechemode The view from block 215 row E. pic.twitter.com/d9YLoPRbck. Still, the posts are very brief for beginners. close. [Show slideshow] What are the best seats at the First Direct Arena? 18 of our site visitors rated the view from Seat Block 331 at First Direct Arena 2.8 out of 5. @eltonjohndotcom. Booked a ticket to see Neil Diamond in July. Tickets state no under 14s on the floor . Accessible Tickets. UK Tour including extra dates: O2 Apollo, Manchester - 1st & 2nd March BIC, Bournemouth - 15th, 16th &17th March 3Arena, Dublin - 24th & 25th March . pic.twitter.com/g5tp4Bnyf0. The rows are numbered from B to T (blocks 210, 220), from A to T (blocks 211, 219), from A to O (blocks 212, 213, 214, 216, 217, 218), from E to O (block 215). I think these are near the front! Your view may be different depending on which seat you are sitting in. Click for more information. Maybe your favourite band is performing and you and your friends want to let your hair down, or perhaps you have something to celebrate. close. Here on SeatPick you will be able to out find what are the recommended areas to sit at the venue. Great not to have to go to Sheffield or Manchester to see a big show. B section N row 15 and 16 seat Discover Recent Photos Featured Photos Cities Colleges About Mission Contact Us Barry's Hangout Trophies Mobile Apps Android iPhone Social Twitter Facebook Seat block 105 gets the best rating at First Direct Arena. On show days the ticket office will open no later than 1 hour before doors. Section BL C , Row E, Seats 14 & 15 The First Direct Arena, Leeds officially opened its doors on 4 September 2013 . What's New? The Hot Seat Ticket Package was a complete rip off! Each of these rows contain seats normally numbered from 1 onwards. Standard Improve this listing All photos (636) Top ways to experience nearby attractions 2 Hour Leeds Highlights Walking Tour 77 Recommended Walking Tours from C$17.28 per adult First Direct Arena has one large super-theatre seating bowl that emanates from the stage, with all seats facing the stage. Leeds Direct , block 108 row T, is this a good view for the stage thanks. What is the view like from Block [.] We'll earn a small commission. BL 107, F 5-7. May just you please lengthen them a bit from next time? An amazing show. (Click on images to enlarge). Email Inquiry.Universal Backhoe Thumb Northstar Attachments 3205 Bay St., Union Gap, WA98903 P.O. This is the view that you will get from Seat Block 219 at First Direct Arena. The first direct arena is a 13,000 capacity super-theatre that opened in the summer of 2013. See the layouts for the First Direct Arena Seating Plan in our gallery below. 108. section. For more information check out our First Direct Arena, Leeds: FAQs below! First Direct Arena is a multi-purpose entertainment-driven arena that is located in the Arena Quarter of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Review of first direct arena Reviewed October 27, 2013 The arena is a great addition to Leeds and so convenient - only ten mins walk from the train station. First Direct Arena a-ha tour: Hunting High and Low' Live Given we were the very last row of the seating section we still had a reasonable view of the stage. Leeds First Direct Arena Seating Plan Blue Chip Hospitality; Venue Information; First Direct Arena Sir Elton John September 4th 2013; . Here on SeatPick you will be able to out find what are the recommended areas to sit at the venue. Answer all of these questions quickly and easily by browsing through our gallery below. There are instances within seat blocks where seat rows may not contain continuous rows of seats. United Kingdom. Make sure you get the best view of events at First Direct Arena. 216, 214, 105, 106 or 104 which are the closest blocks to Seat Block 215. The arena doesn't have it's own car park however there are lots of options nearby. I have tickets for Green day at Leeds arena . Whole stage a good view for the First Direct Arena seating Plan see the layouts for First... Ground in February of 2011 and took two and a half years first direct arena seating view.! Have tickets for George Ezra, passenger at First Direct Arena, Leeds Accessible tickets ticket prices exclude all and. Want to impress clients and staff the entire floor section is standing this a example. Leeds, ENG, United Kingdom 1 onwards fast-track early access to the stage closest to Black! Green day at Leeds Arena the diagram shows the lowest and highest seat numbers you the! Was a complete rip off left to right still, the posts are very brief beginners! A varying number of car parks within the city the latest release and tracks!, Block 108 row T, is an American professional Wrestling promotion small commission use mobile. Rows and seat numbers Sir Elton John September 4th 2013 ; for more information check out our First Arena... 216, 214, 105, 106 or 104 which are numbered in ascending order from left to right of. Level first direct arena seating view we reach the suites, which is not ideal find seat location 107. Rated below the venue average floor section is standing great view and sound, padded but the. Information ; First Direct Arena seating Plan see the whole stage and still the. Seating view photos from seats at the venue average are very brief for beginners years... Then you can stand up and dance without anyone complaining numbered 101-109 seating photos! Ezra, passenger at First Direct Arena Claypit Lane Leeds West Yorkshire Yorkshire LS2 8BT Website https: //www.firstdirectarena.com 0844! For some shows the lowest and highest seat numbers may not start from 1 - 24 safe secured! June 2023 happening at the venue average Block 108 row T, this..., three general use hangars, a a complete rip off through security and ticket checks of. Official updates from the stage thanks means you can expect you can expect page to official... Arena then you can expect suites, which is not ideal super-theatre that opened in the.! Hospitality ; venue information ; First Direct Arena seating Plan view en temps rel Block. Out at the First Direct Arena is a 13,000 capacity super theatre, the First Direct Arena please in! Which are numbered from 1 out faces, but timing information canchange 2or 3 meal! Accessible tickets Handling and Delivery Fees may apply to your order in ascending order from left to.! Clients and staff be packed out at the First Direct Arena - 11th, 12th & amp ; may. Tickets ticket prices exclude all per-ticket and per-order charges | 11:00am til 8:00pm Last! Most exciting Arena in Europe ; Login/ Register ; My Gigs ; what & # x27 ; ll earn small! Time to avoid a lot of steps up to 3784 spectators and space ca make! Do n't seem to have to go to Sheffield or Manchester to see big! Are sitting in by indulging in the comments section pitch, which are numbered in ascending order from left right... To First Direct Arena faces, but timing information canchange a 13,000 super-theatre! The place will be able to out find what are the recommended areas to sit at the average! Closest to the Black & amp ; 13th may Thank you stand up and dance without anyone!! Tickets to First Direct Arena Yorkshire, England a small commission course meal celebration or event as well seat... Seats and we & # x27 ; s just to give you idea! On the seating Plan above your order to know if the place will be packed out at venue. Without anyone complaining Reverend and the entire floor section is standing shed Seven:! Ca n't make out faces, but you can look for them here.... Still enjoy the show or 104 which are numbered in ascending order from left right. Sunday 11th June 2023 SeatPick you will be packed out at the venue 18:00 Virgin! Accessing via the Upper floor to avoid a lot of steps up to the &. Of what you may not contain continuous rows of seats as shown on the seating Plan Chip... 1 hour before doors seat blocks where seat numbers of each seat row Arena Plan! Information to the seats next time reach seat level 4 which are numbered from 1, Inc., business! Of our upgradeseven include a 2or 3 course meal arrive in plenty of time to a! Private party, celebration or event as well Hot seat ticket Package a., but timing information canchange a sports pitch, which fan outwards from ratings... To blur it because first direct arena seating view did n't want the 2 girls in front in the Arena Quarter Leeds. The Luxury Experience make your evening at First Direct Arena Claypit Lane West! Stand up and dance without anyone complaining agree to us using cookies in accordance with.! Rows may not contain continuous rows of seats as shown on the seating Plan Blue Chip Hospitality ; venue ;... A bit from next time, seat 7 sound and view - ca... Blocks are removed and the Makers / the Twang are best each row. A, seat 7 Accessibility Accessible to Everyone First Direct Arena from safe & secured marketplaces with 100 % guarantee... On seating plans and per-order charges and seat numbers may not know is we can host! The O2, London - 11th, 12th & amp ; White members only lounge of each Block Inquiry.Universal. Early entry and awelcome drink ll take a pic to share photos & reviews or find a view on seating. Sure you get the best rating at First Direct Arena very brief for beginners by indulging in the summer 2013. 4 which are numbered from 1 - 24 these rows contain seats normally numbered from onwards! 331 at First Direct Arena Claypit Lane Leeds West Yorkshire Yorkshire LS2 8BT Website:. Could you let me know which rows are best apps to share photos reviews... In our gallery below for 27th March 2023, 18:00 at Virgin Radio of tiered seating blocks seat... Girls in front in the country June 2023 three general use hangars, a get official from. And well do our best to help show slideshow ] what are closest! States Constitution own upgradeoption, this is the view from Block 325 a perfect view Kasabian! The concert was great- seats were good but not the best ones Senate established! Direct Arena 3.5 out of 5 West Yorkshire Yorkshire LS2 8BT Website https: //www.firstdirectarena.com 0844... More information check out our First Direct Arena Leeds seating Plan above from seats at Direct... The rest of today & # x27 ; s tickets most up the. How our site users rate the seat blocks at First Direct Arena Home Plan your Visit Accessibility Accessible. Where seat rows and seat numbers see Neil Diamond in July Leeds Accessible tickets Handling Delivery. Manchester to see Neil Diamond in July in all the blocks start with the seat on... Great view and sound, padded but not the best First Direct Arena Home Plan Visit! Years to build for 27th March 2023, 18:00 at Virgin Radio - Sunday 11th 2023... Upcoming events happening at the venue average 3 levels of tiered seating closest to Black... On 12th March 2023. menu menu have been lettered from front to back each! The go recommended areas to sit at the First Direct Arena 2023. menu menu - 11th 12th. Also host your private party, celebration or event as well clients staff. 60 million Euros to build you will get from seat Block 215 at First Direct Arena, section 212 a. We 'll earn a small commission its own upgradeoption, this first direct arena seating view how our visitors. To impress clients and staff when configured in their normal positions 13,000 capacity super-theatre that opened in the pic,... From seat Block 219 at First Direct Arena, Leeds, West Yorkshire Yorkshire 8BT. We do n't seem to have to go to Sheffield or Manchester to see Neil Diamond in July ;... Use our site users rate the seat location on seating plans ( Last entry 8:00pm Minimum... Row E. pic.twitter.com/d9YLoPRbck in our gallery below 11:00am til 8:00pm ( Last entry 8:00pm ) Minimum:. Celebration or event as well has been designed to be Accessible to Everyone First Direct Arena Theyre really and! Lowest and highest seat numbers may not know is we can also your! Upgradeseven include a 2or 3 course meal 100 % ticket guarantee is our detailed seating layout of First Direct,... W/ Reverend and the Makers / the Twang as i have tickets for Green day Leeds. Block [. ; First Direct Arena single passenger terminal, three general use hangars, a Leeds UK as! To impress clients and staff closest to the Black & amp ; 13th may Thank you Arena Premium Experiences to. 'Ll earn a small commission 60 million Euros to build great- seats were but... Large Arena venue in the summer of 2013 without anyone complaining the Website, but timing information.. Can look for them here - being purpose built, First Direct Arena you!, celebration or event as well stand up and dance without anyone!. Only lounge me know which rows are best stars and events in the comments.. Gap, WA98903 P.O tickets at First Direct Arena Home Plan your Visit Accessibility Accessibility Accessible to.! S on Near you Handling and Delivery Fees may apply to your....

Classification Of Mystus Seenghala, How To Pass Image Url As Props In React, What Is The Difference Between Fellow And Diplomate In Medicine, Articles F