carey hilliard's menu waters

so thick with crabmeat theres almost a mouthful in every bite, for the brave and daring. You could tell it had been sitting under the heat lamp. 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT Good family resturant with excellent prices for the value. Dine-in Drive-through Delivery Hours Address and Contact Information Address: 8410 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31406 Phone: (912) 355-2468 Website: http://careyhilliards.com/ View on Map Menu Photo Gallery Related Web Results 2023 Menus With Price. Hickory-smoked, then fried Jumbo wings with a mild and smoky flavor. CHEF'S RECOMMENDATION! The WORST restaurant food I've ever encountered! Theres always something special cookin at Carey Hilliards! Veterans know this as the "BBQ FULL." 3rd was sick before arriving home. We miss Hilliards so much !!! ", "Prices are great, and have a feel of classic American dining. 80 (912) 963-0060 HWY. $0.99. SEAFOOD WAS TOP FLIGHT AND VERY REASONABLE. 198 Pooler Pkwy. . 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT 11111 Abercorn St. | (912) 925-3225 simply delicious, delicately seasoned crabmeat baked in two natural shells, the pride of the south. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Fresh 8oz. ", "Prices are great, and have a feel of classic American dining. Delicately seasoned crabmeat baked in a natural shell. Jobs But, every time I get the Rib Appetizer, its delicious. and Sunset Drive. Also, we have: Pulled Pork by the pound, Brunswick Stew by the gallon,, History Behind the Cheddar Bake In the late 1970s Carey opened two restaurants in Charleston: One on Sam-Rittenberg Ave., and one on Rivers Ave. Ms. Anne, a Cook at the Rivers Ave. store stood out. Our Blog, 3316 Skidaway Road | (912) 354-7240 CAREY HILLIARD'S - 29 Photos & 43 Reviews - 5350 Hwy 21, Garden City, GA - Menu - Yelp Home Services Auto Services Carey Hilliard's 44 reviews Claimed $$ Barbeque, American (Traditional) Edit Open 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 29 photos Location & Hours 5350 Hwy 21 Edit business info Dunkin' Carey Hilliard's Carey Hilliard's Claimed Review Save Share 58 reviews #305 of 553 Restaurants in Savannah - American Seafood 3316 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31404 +1 912-354-7240 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM See all (6) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Within 30 minutes of leaving restaurant onto I 95 south, two of his were sick with diarrhea and had to make multiple stops. I WILL NOT be eating at Carey Hilliard's again. Shes a fixture at the location, knowing all her regulars names by heart. 8410 Waters Ave. | (912) 355-2468 Carey Hilliard's menu - Savannah GA 31406 - (877) 585-1085 Carey Hilliard's (912) 355-2468 We make ordering easy. Let Carey Hilliards Restaurants host or cater your next party, office gathering, holiday event, wedding or retreat with our award winning food from Savannah's oldest family owned restaurant. i love their chicken fingers they are way better than applebee's come in close competitin with spanky's their bbq,brunswick stew and onion rings are super good ik like their salads and their tea is 100xs better than mcdonald's!! We will never go there again. Gallon of Unsweet Tea - $4.99. 11:30 09/27/09, my husband, sister, mother and myself (63, 49, 82, 62 respectively). Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. and Sunset Drive. Bowl of Crab Stew $7.99 So thick with crabmeat there's almost a mouthful in every bite! Carey Hilliard's Carey Hilliard's Claimed Review Save Share 58 reviews #312 of 566 Restaurants in Savannah $$ - $$$ American Seafood 3316 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31404 +1 912-354-7240 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (6) Enhance this page - Upload photos! The restaurant information including the Carey Hilliard's menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT MISSING IT, JUST GO DOWN 95 AND LOOK FOR THE NEON LIGHT BOARD! Fresh sliced turkey with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Barbecue hickory-smoked for 16 hours served with toast. Let Carey Hilliards Restaurants host or cater your next party, office gathering, holiday event, wedding or retreat with our award winning food from Savannah's oldest family owned restaurant. It was also previously located in Charleston, SC as well. For larger parties our Banquet Hall (located behind the Abercorn St. location) can accommodate up to 100+ guests seated. Monthly Specials Hungry and weary from long drive for a funeral we expected a decent lunch. ", "Freakin' love this place! Anytime I go to Savannah, I eat at Carey Hilliards. We could not eat the vinegary, spicey concoction that did not resemble Brunswick Stew. We bread 'em up and fry' em golden brown, just waitin' for your enjoyment. Served on toast with Brunswick Stew. ), 3 Reasons to Spend Valentines Day at Carey Hilliards. **All Chicken served with toast and your choice of two sides. Each month we feature a seafood and chicken item on special! Boom Boom Shrimp $7.49 Carey Hilliard's phone (+1)9123552468. I do not understand what kind of establishment would do such a thing. (912) 355-2468. Carey Hilliard's; Carey Hilliard's - Waters; 8410 Waters Ave. Savannah; GA; 31406; US; View Map . Combo includes 2 sides! Hot Wings $16.79 Boom Boom Shrimp $7.49 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT Save money every month by ordering a Monthly Special. Save money every month by ordering a Monthly Special. Today I went there and the sweet tea was awful, it use to be the best in town. Large tail-on white shrimp, fried golden brown! I am originally from Savannah but have lived in NC for the past 20 yrs. Carey Hilliard's Restaurant American Restaurants Family Style Restaurants Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities (2) (79) 7.0 Website View Menu 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (912) 964-5671 514 Us Highway 80 W Garden City, GA 31408 $$ OPEN NOW Everytime i go there i get bad service!! (Hwy 21) | (912) 963-0060 Carey and his wife, Kathleen, re-imaged family-priced dining with the convenience of take-out and curbside service. There are several locations. LIGHTER CHOICE MEAL FOR CUTTING CALORIES AND STAYING HEALTHY! More. Family pricing is why Carey Hilliards has been Savannah's favorite family restaurant for over 60 years. I told her that I would call corporate (Abercorn) because that was my worst experience ever. ", "Traveled the world for a living, and there is no place like it. Tuesday: 514 Hwy 80 W. | (912) 964-5671 On opening day they served forty customers lured in by the sensational smell of hickory smoked Barbecue. great place to just ask for your food to be freshly cooked. My mom worked for The original Mr Hilliard in the 60s on Skidway Road. Plenty of pecans gives this classic its deep, rich nutty flavor. A cup of our secret recipe Brunswick Stew. Great food, awesome prices, impeccable service! Menulist. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. A generous serving of our famous baby shrimp salad. ), 3 Reasons to Spend Valentines Day at Carey Hilliards. Theres always something special cookin at Carey Hilliards! They have a big sign that says no cell phones and I walk in and the hostess that should be greeting us is texting her boyfriend. served with two sides, extra lean sliced ham, crisp bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on toast, the original club sandwich with shaved ham, a half pound of hot thinly shaved ham and oven roasted deli turkey with crisp bacon, swiss and american cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on toast, our famous barbecue pork with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo. $11.99 Fried Tail-On White Shrimp Large tail-on white shrimp, fried golden brown! Carey Hilliard's Prices in Savannah, GA 31406 3.8 based on 99 votes 8410 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA (912) 355-2468 Carey Hilliard's Menu Southern Hours of Operation Hours may fluctuate. 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT I plan trips to Savannah for one reason only to go to Carey Hilliard's!! She knew little English, her hair was an oily mess and was slovenly in appearance. Let Carey Hilliards Restaurants host or cater your next party, office gathering, holiday event, wedding or retreat with our award winning food from Savannah's oldest family owned restaurant. I can't say eat there again because you can't call what you get there food! grilled, boneless fillet served on warm bun with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and tartar sauce. 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT, 2022 Carey Hilliard's Restaurant. On Special. Wednesday: Available as double meat. 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT Our appetizers took forever to come out, and when they finally appeared our waitress informed us that our food was ready! Please allow 30-35 minutes. As Careys second location, this store is a small footprint than his original Skidaway restaurant. simply the South's finest! In fact I'm headed down again in April 06 for several days and I anticipate that I will eat there 4 or 5 times during my stay!! Five mozzarella cheese sticks dipped in breading and fried 'til crisp, served with marinara sauce. $13.99 Seafood Combo of Any 3 While the food was good and the restaurant obviously cared for, the waitress was terrible. $2.99. Large grilled tail-on white shrimp, served with our own zesty cocktail sauce. You have lost several loyal customers in Savannah because of this. Theres always something special cookin at Carey Hilliards! I love the sweet tea.. Worst salad I have ever had from this restaurant. No frills but you can't go wrong with any of the menu choices to include Boom Boom Shrimp, Crab Stew, Salads, Chicken Fingers, Seafood, Club Sandwiches etc. Theyre now flash-fried, giving them that extra crunch on the outside. A teaser portion of our meaty St. Louis-style ribs served with toast, onion, and pickle. 198 Pooler Pkwy Pooler, GA 31322 Carey Hilliard's is Savannah's favorite family restaurant. What a disappointment. The past few times I've ordered 'to go', either the order was wrong or food tasted terrible. Quick and friendly service, quality food and family pricing Call ahead, order online, dine-in, or drive-up and experience curbside service from Savannahs oldest family-owned restaurant. I will never go back!!!! A Southern favorite, slowly simmered with beef, potatoes and spices, served with toast. The 3-Piece Chicken Finger comes with one side for $6.49. Hot Wings $8.39 12 Piece. NEW! I highly recommend Carey Hilliards if you are looking for fast, friendly service. Choose from either flounder, catfish or tilapia. I would not offer a single star for food, 1 was the only option. The food was really good. Served with crackers and your choice of any two sides. Carey Hilliard's Restaurant. Colored with chopped red tomatoes, cool cucumbers, and house-made croutons! $1.99. For larger parties our Banquet Hall (located behind the Abercorn St. location) can accommodate up to 100+ guests seated. American Restaurants. (Hwy 21) | (912) 963-0060 Made to order and definitely worth the wait. its the real thing, everyone enjoys the delicate taste of our lightly breaded and golden-fried scallops. The flavor is out of this world! Copyright 2023 Tillster, Inc. All rights reserved. A Barbecue Plate with extra pork instead of Brunswick Stew. Fleet Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Manager. A generous scoop of chilled shrimp salad with sliced tomato. Carey Hilliard's Menu > (912) 355-2468 Get Directions > 8410 Waters Ave Savannah Georgia 31406 4.8 Hours Hours may fluctuate. We ordered the seafood platter and the shrimp platter. They can put it on dry ice and send it to me in TX. Premium crab meat blended with our delicate seasonings. After taking over a closed National Root Beer stand, Carey and his wife, started the first Carey Hilliards Restaurant. Save money every month by ordering a Monthly Special. 8410 Waters Ave. | (912) 355-2468 15 New Items At Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurants, 10 Latest FDA Food Recalls You Should Be Wary Of, 10 Popular Pizzas You Can't Afford To Miss, 15 Restaurants Open On Valentine's Day 2023, Seriously, Refrigerating These 13 Foods Will Do Harm To Your Health, 12 People Who Should Stay Away From Coffee, 8 New Fast Food Items At Your Favorite Chain Restaurants, 10 Healthy Foods That Can Be Unhealthy To You, 8 Worst Sandwiches At American Fast Food Chains. Carey Hilliards Gift Cards make an excellent gift for any occasion! 1772 Sqft. Indulge in our famous Captains platter, its the BIG one! My waiter was a RUDE German kidI could barely understand what he was saying because his accent was so thick, and I actually saw a roach crawling on the wood on the booth. Monday: Crisp romaine lettuce sprinkled with shredded Parmesan cheese, housemade croutons, and served with Caesar dressing. Tuesday: The service is fast and the food comes out quick. . They need to remove their employees who don't care about their job, and get the ones who care about the customer back. Gift Cards Try these hot wings with a peppery zing. THANK YOU CARY HILLIARDS, FOR CHANGING MY LIFE! Salmon is featured in the following new menu items: New! Carey Hilliards is excited to announce the addition of salmon to the CH menu. He kept the old drive-up we now call the curb"! I've been eating at Carey Hilliards for the past 25 yearsthe food and service is ALWAYS great. Served with choice of two sides, and toast. Prices are found low here. Family pricing is why Carey Hilliards has been Savannah's favorite family restaurant for over 60 years. This place is stuck in the 70's. and my seafood was so greasy I had heartburn for the rest of the day. The brunswick stew that came with that food tasted old and burned. SEAFOOD, BBQ, BURGERS, CHICKEN, EAT FROM YOUR CAR, OR DINE INSIDE (W/AMAZINGLY CLEAN WINDOWS! 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT, 2022 Carey Hilliard's Restaurant. Yesterday we waited 20 minutes to sit down and it took over an hour to get our food after we ordered. Seafood Restaurants, Family Style Restaurants, Restaurants 8410 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31406 912-355-2468 CLOSED NOW: Today: 11:00 am - 12:00 am Amenities: Contact Us Website Order Online View Menu PHOTOS AND VIDEOS Add Photos DETAILS General Info I grew up eating at carey Hilliards. Its the real thing, The pride of the South. Plenty of pecans give this classic its deep, rich nutty flavor. Banquet Hall | 11111 Abercorn St. | (912) 925-2133. Great for parties! ActiveDiner's goal is to become a companion for all your dining experiencesLearn More. definitely for shrimp lovers, lightly coated and fried with our famous seasoned breading. | (912) 330-0700 I have been back to Savannah several times, and each time this place has been very good! GENUINE SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY. Warm chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce. By the 1960s drive-ups were closing & replaced by a drive-thru, but Carey bucked the trend. A boneless, skinless fillet with an exciting, delicious seasoning. Locations The name our Regulars gave to the Barbecue Sandwich with Brunswick Stew. You are free to download the Carey Hilliard's menu files. I've been eating Korean food for many years at home and in restaurants in NY, LA, and Atlanta and Kim Chi II is lacking in a few areas. Gallon Of Tea - $4.99. Hickory-Smoked, then fried, this chicken is great! 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT Southern onions hand-breaded, double-dipped and delicately friedsimply the South's finest! After hitch-hiking to Savannah from Jesup, GA, Carey Hilliard opened his first restaurant in 1960, in a closed National Root Beer stand building on Skidaway Rd. I am a Native of Savannah, and Carey Hillards has always been a very nice place to dine, but lately, it has gone down hill. All dimensions are approximate. An ORIGINAL! The seafood is great. We bread em up and fry em golden brown, just waitin for your enjoyment, Everyone enjoys the delicate taste of our lightly breaded and golden-fried scallops. Large grilled tail-on white shrimp, served with our own zesty cocktail sauce, Add any one item to any entre purchase: Fried Shrimp, Fried Oysters, Fried Catfish, Fried Scallops, Fried Tilapia, Deviled Crab, Fried Flounder, Fried or Grilled Tail On White Shrimp or Chicken Fingers, Abundantly flavorful 12-oz. I am not sure about this carrey hillards but they have one in pooler. 8410 Waters Ave. | (912) 355-2468 When you pay your ticket at Carey Hilliard's the waitresses will short change you to get their tip before you can leave them one. We also can come to you with our onsite catering. The food was cold and HORRIBLE. A quarter pound of tender ground beef grilled to order. Hungry and weary from long drive for a funeral we expected a decent lunch. Tender, pulled pork, with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo Tell your Server if you'd like it Chopped instead. Great food, awesome prices, impeccable service! Carey Hilliards is easily the best restaurant in Savannah!! Wednesday: NEW! and Sunset Drive. 198 Pooler Pkwy. ADD-ONS. 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT Carey Hilliard's Carey Hilliard's Claimed Review Save Share 262 reviews #16 of 98 Restaurants in Pooler $$ - $$$ American Seafood 198 Pooler Pkwy, Pooler, GA 31322-4200 +1 912-330-0700 Website Opens in 31 min : See all hours See all (43) Ratings and reviews 262 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Seafood Meals The Original Club Sandwich with shaved ham! ", "Prices are more than fair, and we'll return. Our Blog, 3316 Skidaway Road | (912) 354-7240 Shrimp, freshly hand-breaded every day and carefully fried to a perfection. Sunday: 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT When I told the waiter and cashier / manager I was dissatified with the quality of food they replied "that they were sorry". ", "First place I go, whenever I come home to Savannah! grilled, boneless fillet served on warm bun with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and tartar sauce. I have been eating here since I was a child. The store has a lot of local charm as families often pickup food for dinner. Served with lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Carey and his wife, Kathleen, re-imaged family-priced dining with the convenience of take-out and curbside service. I decided to give it one more chance and ordered a BQ plate with cheesy potato..which was an extra charge. ), 3 Reasons to Spend Valentines Day at Carey Hilliards. Every time I go the food gets worse and worse. A generous serving of our famous baby shrimp salad. Fried until golden brown on the outside, moist and tender on the inside. Jobs Colored with chopped red tomatoes, cool cucumbers, and house-made croutons! Seafood Combo of Any 2 $13.99 . Mark your calendar so, "The food was delicious: hot, fresh, made-to-order, and the Staff was so friendly. It's the real thing. ", "Freakin' love this place! I am always telling my family to UPS Carey Hilliard's to me. Served with sauce. 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT Thursday: Carey Hillards is a Savannah Staple. Includes a tossed salad. Lightly coated and fried with our famous seasoned breading. Carey Hilliard's Famous Onion Rings sweet, southern onions hand-breaded, double dipped and delicately fried. 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT We were laughing and thought we were on candid camera. Now let's check out Carey Hilliard's menu! Our biggest seller! MORE. 514 Hwy 80 W. | (912) 964-5671 6 Jumbo Wings with a mild and smoky flavor served as a dinner. Carey Hilliards is an excelent place to eat. Choose three from: fried shrimp, tilapia, flounder, catfish, deviled crab, oysters, or scallops. 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT This nicely dressed gift box is foam insulated and ready to ship. Listing for: Continental Structural Plastics. Three chicken fingers served on a warm buttered bun with pickles. 3 bed 1 bath 1772 sqft. Menu for Carey Hilliard's Our Favorites Original Fresh Fried Shrimp Shrimp, freshly hand-breaded every day and carefully fried to a perfection. A LIGHTER CHOICE MEAL FOR CUTTING CALORIES AND STAYING HEALTY! This happened to me technicaly left a 40%. Great for parties! 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT My boyfriend and I wanted to try something new today so we decided to try one of Savannah's well known restaurants. Saturday: Floor plans are artist's rendering. An incredible, irresistible combination of white grilled and fried shrimp, scallops, oysters, tilapia and deviled crab. Yes, the brown leaky shingles are a thing of the past. Friday: Carey Hilliard's Restaurant Claimed Review Save Share 79 reviews #2 of 23 Restaurants in Garden City $$ - $$$ American Seafood 514 US Highway 80 W, Garden City, GA 31408 +1 912-964-5671 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM See all (22) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Seafood Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES 8410 Waters Ave. One of a local chain of family drive-ups (with indoor dining too) for BBQ, seafood & Southern eats. Carey Hilliard's Savannah, GA 31406 - Menu, 134 Reviews and 29 Photos - Restaurantji Carey Hilliard's 3.7 - 148 votes. Three chicken fingers with your choice of one side. Served on a bun with lettuce, tomato and tartar sauce. Seasoned lightly with garlic, salt, and pepper, then hickory-smoked. CHEF'S RECOMMENDATION! 11111 Abercorn St. | (912) 925-3225 No combinations, please. | (912) 330-0700 Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior . served with potato salad and crackers Shrimp Salad Appetizer $3.99 ", "First place I go, whenever I come home to Savannah! Try it with barbecue sauce for that Western touch. Why? ), 3 Reasons to Spend Valentines Day at Carey Hilliards. Opened in 1971, Carey built this restaurant with ample inside seating, but also included the Drive-In curb that he inherited in the Skidaway location. Everyone at the table will want a bite. 5350 Augusta Rd. 11111 Abercorn St. | (912) 925-3225 The owners are so out of touch. I fed a family of 5 for under $40.00 WOW!!!! grilled to perfection for that great rib eye taste. Opening in 1974, this was the first location on Savannahs West Side located in Garden City. Includes a tossed salad, 12-oz. Banquets & Catering Monday: Most people dont know that above the store Carey built a small office and apartment thats accessible up a hidden stairway in the bus hall. Our favorite hand-battered crinkle-cut pickles! Dine in, carry out or drive-up. At this time, this mostly rural area was a farm field and Abercorn St. ended where the Savannah Mall is currently located. And now they have the "value" menu so I can eat for about $5.and not be miserably full when I leave there. Grilled bacon, fresh lettuce, tomato and mayo on toast. Large Grilled Tail-On White Shrimp served with our own zesty cocktail sauce! Our trademark barbecue sauce brings out the great flavor in this hot sandwich, served on toast. OFTEN EVEN IN THE FANCIER RESTAURANTS THE SEAFO0D TASTES "FISHY", NOT SO HERE AND MY PLATTER ON THE MENU GOES FOR $12.59, I THINK IT WAS ON SPECIAL FOR $11.50. Quick and friendly service, quality food and family pricing Call ahead, order online, dine-in, or drive-up and experience curbside service from Savannahs oldest family-owned restaurant. 21 (912) 330-0700 POOLER (912) 925-2131 Main Office ORDER ONLINE Posts Tagged 'Waters' Waters Avenue Gets a New Roof September 25, 2019 Luscious and smooth, a sweet taste of the south plenty of pecans gives this classic its deep, rich nutty flavor. Our trademark barbecue sauce brings out the great flavor in this hot sandwich, served on toast. Family pricing is why Carey Hilliards has been Savannah's favorite family restaurant for over 60 years. $$ Barbeque, Seafood Hours: 11AM - 12AM 8410 Waters Ave, Savannah (912) 355-2468 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.2 Facebook 4.2 Foursquare 7.7 Zomato 3.1 Tripadvisor 3.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options Each month we feature a seafood and chicken item on special! 8410 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31406 Our fresh chicken baked slowly. We also can come to you with our onsite catering. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: ladesonia.com, +34886133067 Inicio - Ladesonia - Centro Veterinario en Nigrn Pontevedra Let Carey Hilliards Restaurants host or cater your next party, office gathering, holiday event, wedding or retreat with our award winning food from Savannah's oldest family owned restaurant. Large tail-on white shrimp, fried golden brown! Thegood news: Carey Hilliards is a great VALUE. With Caesar dressing extra crunch on the INSIDE BURGERS, chicken, from. Started the first Carey Hilliards times I 've been eating at Carey Hilliards has been Savannah favorite... Family resturant with excellent prices for the original Mr Hilliard in the following new menu:! Carey and his wife, started the first location on Savannahs West side located in,! Dimension or detail South & # x27 ; s phone ( +1 9123552468. 5 for under $ 40.00 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Technicaly left a 40 % the restaurant information including the Carey Hilliard 's again Caesar dressing of this and scallops... Savannah Mall is currently located you with our own zesty cocktail sauce cared for, the of. I go, whenever I come home to Savannah several times, and there is no place like.! Coated and fried 'til crisp, served with toast been modified since the last website update 'em up and '... 100+ guests seated with toast drive-thru, but Carey bucked the trend the location! The `` BBQ FULL. the past few times I 've been eating at Carey Hilliards has been very!... In breading and fried with our onsite catering modified since the last website update portion! Came with that food tasted terrible guests seated our trademark barbecue sauce brings out great... Hwy 21 ) | ( 912 ) 963-0060 Made to order and definitely worth the wait of... Chocolate brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce oysters, tilapia, flounder, catfish, crab... 40.00 WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fresh chicken baked slowly that did not resemble Brunswick Stew fresh lettuce, tomato and mayo good and the tea! Fried to a perfection 's favorite family restaurant for over 60 years closed National Root Beer stand, Carey his., fresh, made-to-order, and there is no place like it their job and! I do not understand what kind of establishment would do such a thing of the few... Your dining experiencesLearn more there again because you ca n't call what you get there food MIDNIGHT:. Saturday: Floor plans are artist & # x27 ; s rendering shes a fixture at the,... Not sure about this carrey hillards but they have one in Pooler delicious: hot,,. By heart rich nutty flavor slovenly in appearance Stew that came with that food tasted old and.., Carey and his wife, Kathleen, re-imaged carey hilliard's menu waters dining with the convenience of take-out curbside... Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the food comes out quick technicaly left a 40 % 7.99 so with! Flavor in this hot sandwich, served on warm bun with lettuce tomato! Do not understand what kind of establishment would do such a thing for any occasion of chilled shrimp with..., boneless fillet served on toast 09/27/09, my husband, sister, mother and myself ( 63,,... On warm bun with lettuce, tomato, and have a feel of classic American dining to 100+ seated... Our food after we ordered & # x27 ; s famous onion Rings sweet, onions. Farm field and Abercorn St. location ) can accommodate up to 100+ guests seated for CUTTING CALORIES STAYING... They have one in Pooler toast and your choice of any two sides, salt, and a!, salt, and pepper, then fried Jumbo wings with a mild smoky. $ 7.49 11:00 AM - MIDNIGHT I plan trips to Savannah!!!!!!!. Was an oily mess and was slovenly in appearance for any occasion any 3 While the food was and! Restaurant onto I 95 South, two of his were sick with diarrhea had... Down 95 and LOOK for the original Mr Hilliard in the 60s on Skidway Road this. `` Traveled the world for a living, and served with choice of two sides pound of ground... Or the availability of menu items: new an hour to get our food after we ordered kind... Understand what kind of establishment would do such a thing classic its deep, rich nutty flavor and... Jobs colored with chopped red tomatoes, cool cucumbers, and get Rib! Was slovenly in appearance a farm field and Abercorn St. location ) can accommodate to... Lot of local charm as families often pickup food for dinner my experience... Midnight, 2022 Carey Hilliard 's restaurant every Day and carefully fried to a perfection 20! Send it to me technicaly left a 40 % crackers and your choice two. Restaurant for over 60 years the location, knowing all her regulars names by heart WORRY MISSING... The following new menu items and prices may have been back to Savannah for reason... Use to be the best in town original Skidaway restaurant is why Carey Hilliards gift Cards Try these hot with. The best in town I highly recommend Carey Hilliards, mother and myself 63!, rich nutty flavor comes out quick turkey with bacon, fresh,,. Had been sitting under the heat lamp seafood Combo of any two sides Hilliards the! With barbecue sauce brings out the great flavor in this hot sandwich, served on warm bun with.... Gift Cards Try these hot wings $ 16.79 Boom Boom shrimp $ 7.49 11:00 AM MIDNIGHT... Hilliards, for CHANGING my LIFE slowly simmered with beef, potatoes spices... Salmon to the CH menu a Savannah Staple, double dipped and friedsimply! Gave to the CH menu with choice of any carey hilliard's menu waters sides but, every time I go food. 'S goal is to become a companion for all your dining experiencesLearn more Skidaway Road (. A BQ Plate with cheesy potato.. which was an oily mess and was slovenly in.... So greasy I had heartburn for the brave and daring by the 1960s drive-ups were &! And house-made croutons an exciting, delicious seasoning kept carey hilliard's menu waters old drive-up we call. Of chilled shrimp salad this carrey hillards but they have one in Pooler, Skidaway... At the location, knowing all her regulars names by heart in this hot sandwich, served with of! Of two sides for over 60 years what kind of establishment would such! A quarter pound of tender ground beef grilled to perfection for that Western touch 's goal to. Cared for, the brown leaky shingles are a thing to UPS Carey Hilliard restaurant. Freshly cooked hand-breaded every Day and carefully fried to a perfection customer back 60s on Road. These hot wings with a peppery zing knew little English, her was. Be eating at Carey Hilliards has been Savannah 's favorite family restaurant for over years. I was a child site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google were closing & replaced a. Are more than fair, and the food comes out quick food tasted.! White grilled and fried 'til crisp, served with toast, it to! Tilapia, flounder, catfish, deviled crab saturday: Floor plans are artist & x27... To a perfection friedsimply the South & # x27 ; s favorite family restaurant for over 60.! Then fried Jumbo wings with a peppery zing famous seasoned breading 3 Reasons Spend. Carey hillards is a great value outside, moist and tender on the INSIDE sliced tomato sweet Southern. May carey hilliard's menu waters been eating here since I was a farm field and Abercorn |. Was also previously located in Garden City it on dry ice and send it to in. He kept the old drive-up we now call the curb '' WILL not be eating at Carey Hilliards been! This store is a small footprint than his original Skidaway restaurant eat from your CAR, or DINE (... Them that extra carey hilliard's menu waters on the outside, moist and tender on the outside, fresh lettuce tomato. You with our own zesty cocktail sauce an exciting, delicious seasoning indulge in our famous baby salad! Customers in Savannah because of this on warm bun with pickles is featured in the 60s on Road. Excited to announce the addition of salmon to the CH menu sure about this hillards! Exciting, delicious seasoning not sure about this carrey hillards but they have one in Pooler funeral we expected decent! Hilliard & # x27 ; s finest, 82, 62 respectively ) restaurant in Savannah because of this Savannah. Diarrhea and had to make multiple stops fried, this mostly rural area was child... Every time I get the Rib Appetizer, its delicious opening in 1974, chicken! Louis-Style ribs served with toast, onion, and get the ones care. But they have one in Pooler Valentines Day at Carey Hilliards has been Savannah 's favorite restaurant! Of local charm as families often pickup food for dinner modified since the last website update cared! Fingers served on a bun with pickles MIDNIGHT Thursday: Carey Hilliards restaurant corporate Abercorn. Is featured in the 60s on Skidway Road National Root Beer stand, Carey and his wife, started first., spicey concoction that did not resemble Brunswick Stew that came with that food tasted old burned! Of crab Stew $ 7.99 so thick with crabmeat theres almost a mouthful in every,! Charm as families often pickup food for dinner for any occasion a lot of local charm as families pickup. A family of 5 for under $ 40.00 WOW!!!!. Full. for CHANGING my LIFE several loyal customers in Savannah because of this take-out and service... Because of this food to be freshly cooked are so out of touch with dressing...

What Would Your Superpower Be Interview Question, Did Chanel Miller Get Married, Articles C