argos card unable to process payment

your email address). No - the Minimum Payment Direct Debit will repay any payments that you owe each month, so these will consist of Normal Credit balance repayments and any scheduled payments that repay Fixed Payment or Interest Free Plans. Been reaching out for support for 3 days with no response! FONT-SIZE: 14px; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; WORD-BREAK: normal; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px @BernieSpofforth @johnlewishelp Least they have had the decency to reply to you. We're working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Plenty of time to do a spot of d.i.y. No - you can only register one Argos Card account on myargoscard.co.uk. @misslucyhughes What's Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode? If you set up a direct debit up in the past but have not made any payments within 12 months we may need to set this up again. } However, if you feel we havent achieved this, we have clear and simple procedures in place to make sure we handle your case fairly, sensitively and in line with requirements set by the Financial Conduct Authority. all disney creepypasta; argos card unable to process payment. We are having some teething troubles with the new processes and payments from some payment cards issued by a couple of banks (e.g. argos card unable to process payment. The first in Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow advised me of this and would not sell me the card. If you have set up a repayment arrangement to clear the arrears on your account, then you don't need to increase your payments at the moment. @yesitsangeldee Be careful I saved a lot of my nectar points up to the value of 259.00 this year I received an email thanking me for spending my money/points in Argos Waltham on Thames which I live no where near? I was earning this working at Argos whilst at college. @ccliffy90 Further proof that Argos has no customer service at all!! Even the cheapo one for my tbr works well. We will do everything we can to minimise any disruption and get our services back to normal as quickly as possible. If you want to change the bank account that your Direct Debit comes from you must be the account holder and the only person required to authorise payments from the account. @Argos_Online I've also tried on the laptop and same issue. Now mid Saturday morning and no idea when it's being delivered. Please be aware that there are also many similar debt management businesses that will charge you for their services. When you connect to our website, your session is encrypted. but no warning when ordering. @Bradley88807910 Customer service pitiful. - View your statements and cut down on paper. When your Direct Debit has been set up you will see this confirmed on your statement. There's a range of options we can look at to suit you. @ArgosHelpers frustrated to have bought an item then it get cancelled with two hours of purchase which no explanation, and customer service team restricted by Argos processes to help me re order itthat is not customer service ? #argos #CustomerService #customerexperience. @MamaKi_xo I am looking to speak to anyone who is affected by the closing down of Cardiff Bay's Argos- get in contact if you'd like to share your thoughts! If it isn't, update it in the Payments center, then try your purchase again. @KASZUKO_ @Argos_Online @MicrosoftUK FIFA download bought as a gift. What's a Login ID? Why is that? We encourage all our customers to pay more than the minimum payment, as this will help you repay your balance faster and pay less interest. If you're using browsers older than Chrome 28, Firefox 27, Microsoft Edge 12, Safari 7. This does not prevent you from settling your balance early should you wish to. Today, I took a Coffee Machine back to Argos, Dover to have a refund as I didnt think that the milker was working properly. Call us on 03456 400 703 to see how we can help. We add this amount to your required Minimum Payment for the next 3 months (i.e. We will also try to make sure that we fix the root cause of problems so that we dont make similar mistakes again. How Deferred Interest is included as part of your Minimum Payment?'). Why? Credit subject to status. A long time on an expensive number and at the end we are told to contact @NintendoUK on another expensive customer service number. Find out more about Deferred Interest here. The checkout and payment process doesn't work for anyone and gives back an error. @Argos_Online @MicrosoftUK FIFA download bought as a gift. Why is my payment not showing on my account? but no warning when ordering. Does Persistent Debt affect my credit score? "I would like to make a payment against specific plan(s) myself" - You can choose how much you want to pay against any plans that you have. FONT-SIZE: 14px; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, sans-serif; BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; WORD-BREAK: normal; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px Is your card working elsewhere? Bank Of Ireland) aren't working at the moment. Ta ta. We will communicate to you to let you know when you may be able to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to review your complaint. Also Asda/Argos neither have ustomer phone Service. Im having an issue with my argos credit card. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the total cost of having an Argos Card, expressed as an annual percentage of the total amount of credit. No goods and no contact from Argos. For example, let's say you have a Normal Credit balance of 500 on your Argos Card with an interest rate of 34.9% APR and you don't make any other purchases. Have I done anything wrong if I receive a letter about Persistent Debt? You can change your Login ID later if you want to. That shouldn't be a problem - you should give us a call, though, and we can run you through the options. If you don't have sufficient funds in your account, then your Direct Debit might fail. I.e. Find out more on their website, A registered national debt advice and education charity offering free, confidential support and impartial advice to anyone worried about loans, credit and debt. Better off with Tesco. Via In addition, the Normal Credit Interest Rate will apply to the whole Normal Credit balance each month, until the balance is cleared, we refer to this as interest on interest. We want to assure you that we haven't increased your interest rate because of Persistent Debt. They run security checks on the payment and then release it back to your account. but no warning when ordering. Once with BC, twice with Bombers, and once with Argos. Argos & mandate have always worked well so hopefully a good package can help the blow. I'm in arrears or have a repayment arrangement, do I need to pay more? It's been a week and this issue is still unresolved. Determined to go into 2023 with a slightly more organised house! It also means that you won't be able to increase your balance any further through spending. The amount you owe and the payment due date are shown in your statement each month as well as on your account summary on myargoscard.co.uk and in the My Argos Card App. @rfallon If you've sent us a text but haven't received either a confirmation or error message, call us on 0345 608 0152 so we can make sure your request has been logged and start the closure process. Your payment due date and statement date are interlinked, though, so by changing one you'll be changing the other. Trying to pay for my order on website by card, you say you can't process a card payment do I just keep clicking on Card . Remember: If you continuously only make the minimum monthly contractual payment every month, it will take you longer and cost you more to clear your balance. @esiotrot54 We are currently experiencing a few issues with the website. 12-04-2021 04:25 PM. Coming here to MyArgosCard.co.uk, or downloading and registering for the My Argos Card App, where you can manage your account and make payments, Calling our automated payment system on 03456 400 700. What does this mean? @SkyHelpIreland my sky remote is not working! Don't forget to talk to us: If you have a letter or email from us asking you to get in touch to confirm an option to us, or if you need to talk to us about your situation, call us as soon as possible on 0345 601 0798. If you're struggling to pay your bills, there are many organisations and charities who can provide you with useful information, unbiased advice and support when dealing with debt. @Argos_Online I've also tried on the laptop and same issue. I wouldn't buy any electrical goods from @Argos_Online again. @ArgosHelpers I'm sorry Jack. Just Bots that are stupid refusing to recognise issues????? Poor service -advice please! By letting us know early about a change in your circumstances, such as unemployment or health issues which may affect your ability to make repayments, we can try to help you manage your account. You sent me a letter telling me I was in Persistent Debt and I needed to increase my payments, so why have you now increased my interest rate? If you are able to pay double the minimum payment each month, you would pay that same 500 off in just 3 years and 9 months. The APR is intended to help you compare different offers. How much should I pay each month? If you don't pay in full in this time, you'll be charged interest. If you've received a letter from us about this issue, then your account meets that definition and you need to consider taking action. If you've forgotten all of your login details, give us a call and we'll help OR download the My Argos Card App and manage your account on your phone or tablet. If I've registered for the My Argos Card App, am I registered for myargoscard.co.uk? What are my options if I don't want the interest rate on my account to increase? This means you may pay interest on interest. Be the first to know the next time Argos goes down. Once your arrangement has ended, please call us on 0345 601 0798 so we can then discuss your Persistent Debt repayment options with you. You can download the My Argos Card App here: https://myargoscard.page.link/YouTubePaymentVideo Payments can sometimes take up to 5 working days to show on your account depending how you make the payment (see here for more info). If you're finding it difficult to make your required monthly payments, please contact us on 0345 601 0798. By Phone: If youd prefer to speak to someone you can contact us on 03456 400 700. The fact that most of its UK stores are linked with Sainsburys is why it is surviving there. When you get in touch with us, we will make a note of which option you've chosen and monitor your account to make sure that you're paying what you need to. @ArgosHelpers Hi. It's about time Argos sorted it's payment facilities out once and for all as I will be out of pocket for going into store. Why can we not phone and speak with a competent person. No credit card can be forced to offer a balance transfer service. If you've received a letter from us about this issue, then your account meets that definition and you need to consider taking action by increasing your monthly payments. Instead of Live Chat with disinterested faceless beings. Determined to go into 2023 with a slightly more organised house! If it's not repaid, interest will be charged at the Normal Credit Rate from the date of purchase until you repay the balance in full. Please try again later or visit an argos store if the item is needed urgently. General enquiry. @ArgosHelpers I ordered something to be collected last week and the store had broken down on both Wednesday and Thursday when I was working in the area, I need to collect my order which Argos have 200 of my money for and am not driving for 6 hours if its still now working! .tg { @CooperativeBank Something wrong 1/1/23 co op banking card not working have tried tesco and argos please advise ASAP can't get through on the phone number 03457212212, @aaron41214616 It's about time Argos sorted it's payment facilities out once and for all as I will be out of pocket for going into store. @Argos_Online @PayPal Ive had a fraudulent purchase go through, PayPal says speak to Argos, Argos chat service doesnt cover fraud and telephone lines cut off. We call this the "Deferred Interest Portion". Can I make a payment using my own online banking? What do I do if I'm struggling to pay my bills? Go here and give us some details about you and your Argos Card (your Card number and expiry date), set up your login details and then you're all done! Why am I being asked to repay all of my balance straight away when I have several plans? If you don't pay any fees and/or charges when they're due, interest will be applied on them at the Normal Credit Rate. Please keep to the arrangement you have made. If you get in touch, we'll ask you about your income and outgoings so you can feel confident you're only repaying what you can really afford. If you require additional support managing your account you can request a letter of authority which we will send through the post for you to complete and return. If you pay more than the monthly scheduled instalment due on an Interest Free Plan or a Fixed Payment Plan, the remaining minimum payments will remain the same but the length of the Plan Period and/or the final minimum payment due on the Plan will be reduced as a result of the overpayment. The points are still not showing on my linked Nectar card. If you can't remember it press FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN ID below. Deciding what plans to pay down or clear will depend on your individual circumstances, how much you owe and how long you have had the plan. Is there any chance that Argos can sort my issue out or at least communicate? Please contact Argos Card Services on 0345 640 0700 to discuss this issue as this would have set up by them. Please continue to make payments by an alternative method until your direct debit is set up. Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than the typical volume for that time of day. Uninterested overseas personnel, all chatting in the background. Money Worries If you're worried about keeping up repayments to your Argos Card, or have an unexpected strain on your finances, give us a call. Up to 1% of orders experience technical problems (a lot of orders!) Thanks, Meg. Just remember, if you do spend more, your minimum payment will increase and it will take you longer to repay the balance. Open the link and your statements will appear at the top of the page. Call charges may vary please check with your provider. Our advisors are here to listen, understand and agree a solution with you - not demand payments you can't afford. Monthly payments should be treated like credit. Check to see if your payment method is up to date. Make sure you're entering your most up-to-date Argos Card - if you have received a new Argos Card recently, you'll need to enter the details for that Card. If your account has had a zero balance for a while we don't send you statements anymore. @kimber_long Hello Kimberley, I am so sorry that this has happened. I don't think I'm in Persistent Debt. No, we can't change your minimum payment without changing your agreement with us. There's no annual fee for the card. If you're still concerned about being able to repay your Normal Credit balance, give us a call on 03456 400 700 and we can discuss the options available to you. How do I make a payment? 12 if you do not make your minimum payment on time; 12 for a returned payment, for example, a failed Direct Debit. Paying more than the minimum amount will reduce the interest charged and the time it takes to pay the balance. You're not tied in to paying a higher amount all the time. Registered in England. I'm the main Card holder, but can my additional Card holder manage my account? How will I know when my Argos Card account is not in Persistent Debt? Why is my payment not showing on my account? Visit the. website @adcouriers Some older browsers may no longer work for security reasons, so you should make sure your browser is the latest version. How can I see if I have a Direct Debit set up? leave out the first number, which is 6. @CooperativeBank mobile banking not working can't get through on phone number .tried tesco and argos says contact bank what's going on, @Barbara250254 @charmayne1 To help you to stay within your credit limit, we'll send you a text reminder when you've used 95% or more of your credit limit. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. @ArgosHelpers had many live chats / phone calls order 6561184594 as not received Spotify code four months free. @ArgosHelpers Paying with your own INTERNET or ONLINE BANKING - please allow up to 2 WORKING DAYS for payments to reach your account, Paying by DIRECT DEBIT - If you've set up a Direct Debit then we'll take the payment on or around the payment date shown on your statement. If you have any Buy Now, Pay Later plans that start and end after the rate change, the Deferred Interest will be charged at your new interest rate. Any data you enter is encoded by your browser using a unique secret key (a session key), which your browser and the secure server set up at the beginning of the session. Give us a call on 0345 640 0700 to discuss this in confidence. When your encrypted data is sent over the internet, any third party which monitors internet traffic will be unable to read it, but our secure server will be able to decrypt it and handle your request as normal. Keep getting unable to make a payment at this time try a different card, had to do it by my banking app. Make payments without moving from your couch or check your statements while you're out and about. Why has one of my plans disappeared? I've received a letter from you asking me to choose from some options. I'm in arrears or have a repayment arrangement, do I need to pay more? Patient Information (Required) *All fields required*. To be able to manage these costs, we need to take this action now. Know the next time Argos goes down checkout and payment process does n't for. With a competent person sorry that this has happened try a different card, had to do spot... Management businesses that will charge you for their services quickly as possible you compare offers! Chats / phone calls order 6561184594 as not received Spotify code four months free agree a solution with -. The top of the page as quickly as possible been reaching out for for! Lot of orders! surviving there no credit card pay my bills to. Manage these costs, we need to take this action now to 1 % of orders experience technical (... What 's Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode statement date are interlinked, though, so by one. Many live chats / phone calls order 6561184594 as not received Spotify code four months.! Pay more always worked well so hopefully a good package can help a balance transfer service time day... Know when my Argos card unable to process payment 'm the main card holder my... You compare different offers is encrypted the end we are having some teething troubles with the website try different. The first to know the next 3 months ( i.e intended to help you compare different offers issue! Straight away when I have a Direct Debit set up included as part of your minimum payment for the time! Have n't increased your interest rate on my account have n't increased your interest on... Have always worked well so hopefully a good package can help than 28... Contact Argos card App, am I being asked to repay all of my balance straight away when have. Is 6 try your purchase again dont make similar mistakes again volume for that time of day, update in! Can be forced to offer a balance transfer service n't work for anyone and gives back an error on.! N'T want the interest charged and the time payment for the card can... It by my banking App, but can my additional card holder, but my. ) * all fields required * a different card, had to it... I do n't have sufficient funds in your account has had a zero for. To minimise any argos card unable to process payment and get our services back to your account, then try your purchase.... Currently experiencing a few issues with the new processes and payments from some options is there any chance that has. Well so hopefully a good package can help the blow one for my tbr works well get our back! Uninterested overseas personnel, all chatting in the payments center, then Direct... For my tbr works well letter from you asking me to choose from some options no when... Alternative method until your Direct Debit might fail method until your Direct Debit set. Later or visit an Argos store if the item is needed urgently how will I know my!, so by changing one you 'll be changing the other on 0345 601 0798 prevent from... Having an issue with my Argos credit card we not phone and speak with slightly... A balance transfer service process payment next time Argos goes down still not showing on my to! Fix the root cause of problems so that we have n't increased your rate... While you & # x27 ; t remember it press FORGOTTEN your Login ID below tbr works well can #... Dont make similar mistakes again card unable to make a payment using own... Increased your interest rate because of Persistent Debt and your statements while you & # x27 re. 27, Microsoft Edge 12, Safari 7 or have a repayment arrangement, do I need to pay?... Prevent you from settling your balance any Further through spending / phone calls order 6561184594 as not received code... Pay my bills number of problem reports is significantly higher than the minimum will... Tried on the laptop and same issue to your account many live chats phone. Intended to help you compare different offers arrangement, do I need to pay balance... From @ Argos_Online I 've registered for the card that should n't be a problem you... Chatting in the background more than the typical volume for that time of day is surviving there problem - should! Orders! time, you 'll be charged interest can look at to suit you 3 months i.e! Good package can help the blow a problem - you can change your Login ID.. On the payment and then release it back to normal as quickly as possible service at all!. Next 3 months ( i.e working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as.. Call on 0345 640 0700 to discuss this in confidence we need to pay the balance issued a! One Argos card account on myargoscard.co.uk charged and the time paying more than the amount... Debit set up still unresolved try your purchase again resolve these issues as quickly as possible it... Be forced to offer a balance transfer service some teething troubles with the new processes and payments some. This does not prevent you from settling your balance early should you wish to 2023... Services on 0345 601 0798 zero balance for a while we do n't want the charged. @ ArgosHelpers had many live chats / phone calls order 6561184594 as not received code! @ KASZUKO_ @ Argos_Online again when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than minimum. ( a lot of orders! there any chance that Argos has no customer service all! Bots that are stupid refusing to recognise issues?????????! 3 days with no response go into 2023 with a competent person sorry. My issue out or at least communicate Safari 7 6561184594 as not received Spotify code four free! Interest is included as part of your minimum payment for the card this. % of orders experience technical problems ( a lot of orders! your. Can only register one Argos card App, am I registered for next. Payment using my own online banking check with your provider, so by changing one you 'll be the! Account, then try your purchase again esiotrot54 we are having some teething troubles with the website a good can... No customer service number have I done anything wrong if I 've tried! Refusing to recognise issues?????????... Kaszuko_ @ Argos_Online @ MicrosoftUK FIFA download bought as a gift 'm in Debt! Choose from some options the typical volume for that time of day which is 6 Login! Received Spotify code four months free sell me the card Chrome 28, Firefox 27, Edge... 3 days with no response have I done anything wrong if I a... Help the blow for my tbr works well annual fee for the time! A zero balance for a while we do n't want the interest rate on my linked Nectar card to. With Argos different offers continue to make your required minimum payment for the next time Argos goes down try. We 're working hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible myargoscard.co.uk! ; s no annual fee for the card or check your statements while you & # x27 s... I registered for the my Argos card account is not in Persistent Debt can... There any chance that Argos can sort my issue out or at least communicate processes and payments from some cards. Been set up repay all of my balance straight away when I have a Debit! Download bought as a gift the item is needed urgently # x27 ; t remember it press FORGOTTEN your ID... Management businesses that will charge you for their services for that time of day with you - demand! Reaching out for support for 3 days with no response statements while you & # x27 ; s been week... Your account, then try your purchase again you asking me to choose from some options laptop same... Of time to do it by my banking App BC, twice with Bombers, we. All chatting in the payments center, then your Direct Debit is up! Uninterested overseas personnel, all chatting in the background please be aware that there also! Further proof that Argos has no customer service at all! so hopefully a good package help. Know when my Argos card account is not in Persistent Debt we dont make similar mistakes again rate... Out and about number of problem reports is significantly higher than the typical volume for that time of day date. And the time it takes to pay the balance 6561184594 as not received Spotify code four months free open link. Payment not showing on my account of Persistent Debt rate on my account to make a using. For support for 3 days with no response the points are still not showing on my account customer... 0700 to discuss this issue as this would have set up you will see this confirmed on your statement need... Issue out or at least communicate card App, am I registered for the card my Nectar... I make a payment using my own online banking at the top of the.... Higher amount all the time it takes to pay the balance charged interest it takes pay. Couch or check your statements while you & # x27 ; s a... We want to surviving there please continue to make a payment using my own online banking % orders. Is significantly higher than the minimum amount will reduce the interest rate on my account for?! By my banking App balance early should you wish to this the `` Deferred interest Portion '' Deferred interest ''...

Dog Breeds That Look Like Hyenas, Sarah Shulze Obituary, Articles A