accident on 75 yesterday in florida

The crash happened when an SUV was traveling westbound on U.S. Highway 90 around 3:15 p.m.. For an unknown reason, the SUV drove off the center line into the Road Works. WebSteps to take after being affected by a serious Florida accident. Florida Highway Patrol is now investigating the crash. One northbound lane has reopened. Troopers say the man was traveling northbound on I-75 near the 279 Read More, Herring, a 21-year veteran, died after he was thrown from his motorcycle while patrolling the area south of Sheridan Street and west of Interstate 75, Feb. 9. The truck collided with the man and his bike, pushing him into the left turn lane. Goff called for K-9 Deputy Matthew Hooper and his dog Rambo to assist him with the stop. OCALA, Fla. One person was hurt after a major traffic crash shut down Interstate 75 early Sunday in Marion County. Traffic Jam. Troopers said the men, ages 25 and 26, were fatally shot inside the vehicle. Heres why. No injuries reported, but there was a backup on Interstate 75 south of Ocala. OCALA A traffic stop along Interstate 75 on Wednesday resulted in law enforcement officials seizing close to 100 pounds of marijuana, and arresting two men for having the drug. Two vehicles veered to the right and avoided crashing into the cement truck but the driver of a Honda CR-V was unable to avoid the crash and hit the rear end of the cement truck's roof. They have a great system for tracking your belongings and a system for checking to make sure you got all of your belongings once you arrive at your destination. Un hombre de 75 aos muere al estrellarse contra un rbol en la I-75 en Pasco, dice FHP, 75-Year-Old Leesburg Man Killed When He Lost Control Of His SUV On I-75 In Pasco County, Private viewing held for longtime Pembroke Pines Police officer killed in motorcycle crash, Lee County hit-and-run under investigation, Man sent to hospital after a crash on I-75, Sarasota man killed during deadly crash in Pinellas County, Ocala man, 72, dies after crashing into tree on I-75. A 2-year-old boy was killed and a 9-year-old boy was seriously hurt when gunfire erupted on Interstate 75 in Detroit, authorities said. WebA crash on Interstate 75 in Ocala that involved two semi-trucks and three passenger vehicles sent one person to the hospital Sunday morning, according to Ocala Fire Rescue. The men confronted the women with a shotgun and ordered them to drive to an address in northern Tampa, WFTS reported. Read More, Emergency crews responded to a crash on Interstate 75 in Ocala after an oversized vehicle hit the overpass at State Road 200 on Wednesday. Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to contact the Florida Highway Patrol by calling 813-558-1800 or Crime Stoppers at 800-873-TIPS. I-75 southbound shut down after crash involving 2 tractor-trailersThe crash occurred around 8:48 a.m. near mile marker 313. MARION COUNTY, Fla. An investigation is underway in Marion County after two tractor-trailers collided, shutting down all northbound lanes of Interstate 75. Once on scene, crews located a pickup truck that was filled with thousands of pounds of onions. No one in those three vehicles sustained major injuries, the release said. Upon impact, the motorcyclist fell off the bike and the driver of a sport utility vehicle tried to swerve to avoid hitting the rider. 82, FMPD says. The deputy later died at a Punta Gorda hospital, the Charlotte County Sheriffs Office said. The Tampa Bay Times reports that King was wanted for the Tuesday beating death of 48-year-old Scott Jenks. According to troopers, a 35 year-old Sarasota man was driving east, preparing to get on the southbound Read More, SUMTER COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) - An Ocala man has died after he crashed his car into a tree early Wednesday morning. The driver, who was wearing a seatbelt, was fatally injured and died at the scene. A 42-year-old Brandon man was thrown out of his pickup truck as it flipped over. TAMPA, Fla. Authorities are searching for a pair of witnesses after two men were found dead in a car near a ramp to Interstate 75 in Tampa early Thursday, the Florida Highway Patrol said. The driver of the tractor/trailer, the driver of the pickup and the driver of the SUV were all pronounced dead at the scene. Witnesses told investigators that someone in a white Jeep Cherokee shot at the car. Officials couldn't find him after a search of the area by troopers and Pasco County Sheriff's deputies. The hotel will be located at County Road 229 and State Road 44 just east of the I-75 Interchange in Wildwood. Police said the two suspects driving the U-Haul truck were arrested and charged with trafficking in marijuana. They say a car traveling southbound on Interstate 75 when it struck a pedestrian crossing I-75, just south of Miramar Parkway. Most of Central Florida will be dry through the early afternoon with storm chances returning later Saturday. PHOTO CREDIT: Florida Highway PatrolMARION COUNTY, Fla. - A section of an Interstate 75 was closed after a fatal crash in Marion County Monday. pic.twitter.com/liFhcmDhNs MSP Metro Detroit (@mspmetrodet) June 18, 2021A 9 year old male is in serious condition at a local hospital. A shooting on Interstate 75 in Detroit late Thursday night killed a 2-year-old boy and injured a 9-year-old boy who is in serious condition. The man was transported to a local hospital with serious injuries. 1:36. A crash involving two tractor-trailers Saturday morning shut down Interstate 75 in Ocala, the Florida Highway Patrol said. Its unclear how long I-75 southbound will be shut down. They said Sapp took it from a Kangaroo gas station on Friday in Mascotte. Florida Highway Patrol troopers say three vehicles were involved in the wreck. The price they quote you is guaranteed and if your load comes in on the scales below the pounds they quote you they will refund you the difference you paid. After the initial contact, both vehicles cut through the center median guardrail into the northbound lanes, causing a series of collisions with a 2021 Ram 3500 truck pulling a gooseneck trailer, and a 2022 Chevrolet SUV. Northbound I-75 was shut down for several hours after the crash. Troopers said a 40-year-old Punta Gorda man was driving a Read More, A 39-year-old woman from Punta Gorda, riding in the passenger seat, died in a crash Tuesday morning in Lee County. SW 66th Street, which is also known as Williams Road, also was been closed. WATCH: Police: 2 women dead, 1 man injured in early morning shooting in TitusvilleTroopers said the crash involves two tractor-trailers and injuries have been reported. Troopers say Ryan Le Boss, 44, fled a hit and run involving his girlfriend on I-75 on Saturday evening. All rights reserved. Drivers are advised to seek other routes until the road has fully reopened. [Photo illustration by ASHLEY DYE and LUIS SANTANA | Times], Pedestrian killed in Wesley Chapel crash, trooper say, Drunken, wrong-way driver crashes into state trooper in Pasco, officials say. LEXINGTON, Ky. Police in Lexington, Kentucky helped to reunite a pet monkey with its owners after it went missing during a car crash Tuesday. According to the Florida Highway Patrol (FHP), a motorcyclist was headed east on 19th Place SW at around 3:48 p Read More, The tractor trailer was carrying an oversized load that hit the bottom of the overpass and sent concrete into the interstate. Incidents located within city Northbound lanes were still closed and southbound lanes were moving slowly. Copyright 2022 WCJB. The Florida Highway Patrol announced the interstate had reopened in a news release issued about 9 p.m. A previous news release said a tractor trailer carrying an over dimensioned load hit and damaged the SW 66th Street overpass, which is near the 347 mile marker in Ocala. Exit 224, i75 25.1mi/33m. FHP officials said Saturday that 38-year-old Feston Senganidzojasi of Fargo, NorthDakota, was in critical condition at Ocala Regional Medical Center. Published: Feb. 25, 2023 at 9:15 PM PST. A 42-year-old Brandon man was killed in a crash on Interstate 75 near U.S. 301 that closed northbound lanes for hours Wednesday afternoon and backed up traffic into the night, according to Florida Highway Patrol. The man was taken to Ocala Regional Medical Center for treatment. Montgomery and his son, Walker Montgomery, recently played together on stage at the Kentucky State Fair, the entertainment website reported. MIRAMAR (CBSMiami) A portion I-75 was shut down for several hours as police investigated a fatal car accident. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter. >> Read more trending newsAccording to The Detroit News and WJBK, the incident occurred shortly before 10 p.m. Thursday near McNichols Road. A 66-year-old woman and a 67-year-old man were killed when their Tesla rear-ended a tractor-trailer at a rest area off Interstate 75 in Florida. "Before we make a decision and we're basing a lot of this on the thought that Buc-ee's is going to come to Marion County is what's the commitment from Buc-ee's?" Carjacked: A Florida woman and her daughter were carjacked after they stopped to help two men on I-75. Northbound lanes on I-75 were closed. Detweiler and Loney were transported to West Marion Community Hospital for non-incapacitating injuries after the crash. On Saturday, firefighters responded to a vehicle fire on Interstate 75, near U.S. 27., at around 8:30 p.m.Read: Coldest weather of the season on its way Sunday nightWhen firefighters arrived on scene, they found a truck hauling an open trailer filled with several thousand pounds of onions that was engulfed in flames. Copyright 2019 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved. 110 views. Florida Highway Patrol is seeking witnesses of a fiery multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 75 in Marion County. DeSantis calls for open market to compete with Advanced Placement, Tampa Bay harbor pilots pay raise request stirs storm at Tampas port, Pedestrian killed in Wesley Chapel crash, trooper say, Jasmins journey: Wimauma girl makes profound recovery after tragic crash, Florida lawmaker suggests limiting electric vehicles during hurricane evacuations, Man on scooter killed in Pasco County crash, I-75 near Ocala reopens after tractor trailer hits overpass. The closure cut off a key supply route after Hurricane Ian. Watch Channel 9 Eyewitness News for live updates on this crash. Will your logo be here as well?. FHP troopers say the crash happened on SW Archer Road near the Kanapaha Botanical Gardens. A stretch of northbound Interstate 75 in Marion County reopened Wednesday night, several hours after a tractor trailer struck an overpass with its load, troopers said. GAINESVILLE, Fla. (WCJB) - One motorcyclist is dead after a crash in Gainesville. But the driver of the pickup, whose age also hasn't been released, a 19-year-old man, and a 22-year-old man were not injured or struck by the sedan. Other construction workers were injured but managed to walk away from the collapse, Riley told reporters at the scene. K-9 Titan poses with some of the items he helped uncover during a traffic stop in Sumter County. MICANOPY, Fla. (WCJB) - Interstate 75 was blocked in both directions after a serious crash injured at least 10 people near Micanopy on Friday evening. Troopers say the motorcyclist They have lots of options for moving. Four semi-trucks and three additional vehicles were involved in a pile-up crash in Ocala Tuesday morning, according to Ocala Fire Rescue. 0:05 0:39 A tractor-trailer driven by a Lakeland man and carrying an over-size load on I-75 on Wednesday morning struck and damaged the Southwest 66th Street FHP said the woman, who was a passenger, was pronounced dead on the scene. According to WFLA, the driver told fire crews that he noticed smoke coming from the passenger side of the trailer after blowing out a tire. 0:00. The six-vehicle wreck happened in the southbound lanes of the Turnpike at mile marker 286 around 7:15 a.m. The trailer then struck a guardrail and both the trailer and Dodge overturned, officials said. PASCO COUNTY, Fla. A truck driver drove off after six cows fell off the livestock trailer they were towing and onto a Florida highway Tuesday morning. And the complex at the Market Street at Heath Brook mall was very quiet when I visited at 6 p.m. Thursday. Their dad was in the car ahead of them and witnessed the whole thing, according to police. Kentucky State Police are investigating the death of a woman who was found in the back of a car. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the incident happened on Interstate 75 near State Road 52 in Pasco County around 10:45 a.m. Ocala Fire Rescue officials said they pronounced the motorcyclist dead at 7:30 a.m. No one else was injured, authorities said. READ: Trailer filled with 40K pounds of potato chips catches fire in OcalaThats because Marion County deputies said Wade Sapp stole a large energy truck. Wrong-way driver crashes into others on Interstate 75 in Sarasota, Man seriously hurt in I-75 crash near Venice, 1 killed, 1 injured in two-vehicle crash on I-75, Suspected DUI driver goes 13 miles before crashing into trooper, FHP says, Sarasota County three-car crash caused by van going the wrong way on I-75, North Port teen dies in wrong-way crash on Interstate 75 in Sarasota, Four hurt in wrong-way crash on I-75, troopers say, Lanes on I-75 are back open, one lane under overpass open after tractor trailer crashes into bridge, Motorcyclist killed after three-vehicle crash in Golden Gate, 18-wheeler crashes into overpass on I-75 in Florida, causing major delays near Ocala, I-75 in Ocala: Northbound lanes closed due to crash at SW 66th Street overpass, Semi-truck on I-75 hits overpass in Ocala, Northbound lanes blocked, Punta Gorda woman dies in I-75 crash in Fort Myers, Passenger dies after driver loses control on I-75, Florida Highway Patrol cruiser struck in hit-and-run crash on I-75, Fatal crash along I-75 produces 'high traffic volumes' along S.R. MICANOPY, Fla. (WCJB) - Interstate 75 was blocked in both directions after a serious crash injured at least 10 people near Micanopy on Friday evening. 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Officials say an 8-year-old girl from Tennessee was killed when a 30-year-old driver slammed into traffic on Interstate 75 in southwest Florida. MARION COUNTY, Fla. An 18-year-old man was killed and four others were injured Wednesday afternoon in two separate crashes on Interstate 75 in Marion County involvoing semi-trucks, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The highest rain and storms chances will be along and to the west of Interstate 4 and especially along Interstate 75. All travel lanes burned in the two hour fire. '?He was operating that motorcycle when a Read More, A car crashed into the side of a Florida Highway Patrol vehicle and fled the scene early this morning in Lee County. WebFlorida Ft. Myers-Naples, FL Complete Lee County, FL accident reports and news. Three people died Wednesday afternoon in a fiery crash involving a tractor-trailer that shut down the northbound lanes of Interstate 75 in Marion County, the Florida Our areas of expertise include Commercial Moving Services, Warehousing, Document Shredding and Storage Solutions. WebWrong Way Head-On Collision On Interstate 75 Injures Four In Sarasota Nokomis Florida - Florida Highway Patrol has announced that four people are injured after a head-on collision on Interstate I-75 at Mile Marker 195 We read more Daniel Murphy Feb/23/2023 Sarasota Man Is Killed After His Car Crashes Into A Truck Wednesday Night The names of the suspects have not been released at this time. Interstate 75 Florida Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, Two vehicles were hit by a wrong-way driver on Interstate 75 in Sarasota . OCALA, Fla. Ocala Fire Rescue said a fire burned nearly 6,000 pounds of onions. If you need help with the Public File, call 407-291-6000. Florida Highway Patrol troopers said the crash happened near the State Road 200 exit around 8:20 a.m. on Saturday. Meanwhile, a suspected downburst caused damage in the east part of the county, the Marion County Sheriff's Office reports. Senior News Editor, Breaking News and Criminal Justice. I-75 Tampa Florida Accident Reports. Drugs, guns and cash seized during a traffic stop on Interstate 75 in Sumter County. Southbound traffic on I-75 was shut down for several hoursfrom mile marker 210 (Fruitville Road) to exit 207 (Bee Ridge Road). A passenger in a pickup truck was killed Saturday afternoon when the vehicle ran off Interstate 75 northbound south of Ocala. The Fayette County coroner has not released the names of the people killed in the crash, the television station reported. A driver had quite the scare while on the road while moving on Interstate 75. Northbound lanes and two southbound lanes have since reopened. Torie Gray said he saw a vehicle ahead of him swerve on Interstate 75 to avoid the great horned owl. SUMTER COUNTY, Fla. A recent traffic stop in Sumter County was anything but routine when troopers discovered the driver was hauling mounds of cash, guns and drugs, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. A crash involving two vehicles and several pedestrians on southbound Interstate 75 nearmile marker 209 in Sarasota County has left four people dead, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Three people died Wednesday afternoon in a fiery crash involving a tractor-trailer that shut down the northbound lanes of Interstate 75 in Marion County, the Florida Two people were killed in a multi-vehicle crash on Friday morning, prompting the closure of the southbound lanes of the Florida Turnpike in Lake County, according to In an updated news release at 2:30 p.m., the Highway Patrol reported that crews were removing damaged portions of the overpass and debris on the highway. The message signs are connected to the local regional traffic management center. Dilbert is gone from the pages of the Tampa Bay Times. A box truck traveling on Interstate 75 in Marion County hit a prison transport van carrying seven inmates, causing the van to go into a ditch early Sunday morning, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The FHP said Carson Green, of Reddick, died in a wreck around 4:30 p.m. on I-75 south near mile marker 368. A 19-year-old Arcadia man was killed Monday morning when his motorcycle hit a semi trailer, the Florida Highway Patrol said. The stretch of the interstate in Marion County reopened about 9 p.m. Wednesday. The driver was thrown out of the truck and died from his injuries at the scene, troopers said. Video: Man leads deputies on chase in stolen energy company utility truck A thief who took off in a stolen vehicle wasnt hard to spot. A 39-year-old Punta Gorda woman died after a pickup truck lost control on I-75 in Lee County. Emergency crews are taking 10 people to various area hospitals with at least one critically injured person. READ: Record gas prices: Heres how much they jumped overnight in FloridaTroopers said they arrested Henderson on charges of DUI manslaughter, DUI serious injury and DUI property damage. Troopers said the crash happened after 7 a.m. in the southbound lanes of Floridas Turnpike near U.S. 27 in Lake County. Gray says he saw the damage to his vehicle and the owl inside, but he wasn't sure it was still alive. Camera footage Wednesday evening showed heavy traffic in each direction on I-75 near the crash site. Gray said he wasn't aware of the situation until he got to Naples, where he plans to live. 1 dead from Howard Frankland Bridge crash; Pasco man charged with DUI, I-75 near Ocala reopens after tractor trailer hits overpass, Drunken, wrong-way driver crashes into state trooper in Pasco, officials say, Unrestrained 5-year-old child falls out of truck, run over in Tampa, troopers say, Man on scooter killed in Pasco County crash, Pasco woman in CVS driveway struck, killed by driver who turned to avoid crash, Pedestrian killed in Wesley Chapel crash, trooper say, Port Tampa Bay approves deal for $50M logistics, distribution center, Florida Highway Patrol car hits, kills Pasco bicyclist, Bill to rename part of Pinellas highway after late Dunedin soldier advances, 16-year-old arrested in Brandon shooting death. According to a Florida Highway Patrol (FHP) release, a 17-year-old Ocala female was driving a sedan and the accident occurred at the 384 mile marker on I-75 at 10:48 p.m. City, county and state officials have given the go-ahead for a Holiday Inn Express & Suites at County Road 229 and State Road 44, just east of the I-75 interchange in Wildwood. GAINESVILLE, Fla. (WCJB) - One motorcyclist is dead after a crash in Gainesville. The new electronic message signs over I-75 are a valuable way to reach motorists and convey important information, said Steve Olson, an FDOT spokesman in Deland, in an email interview. Deputy struck, killed by passing vehicle during I-75 traffic stopOriginal report: A passing vehicle struck and killed a Florida sheriffs deputy who was conducting a traffic stop in Charlotte County, authorities said. The driver had already exited the vehicle and told firefighters that the fire began after one of the trucks tires blew out. Witnesses last saw the truck exiting the interstate at mile marker 390 for 39th Avenue in Gainesville, the release said. Want more local news? READ: Police find SUV involved in hit-and-run that killed man walking dog in Seminole County, troopers sayThe pickup truck driver, a 32-year-old man from Tennessee, died in the crash. 8901 CONFERENCE DR. FORT MYERS. 6 killed in crash Six people, including four children, were killed as a result of a wrong-way crash on Interstate 75 in Kentucky. This is a developing story. The driver and the male passenger suffered minor injuries. The process was smooth and easy. Gray called the Conservancy of Southwest Florida, which sent a volunteer to help dislodge the bird. A 39-year-old Punta Gorda woman died after a pickup truck lost control on I-75 in Lee County. Marie. Everyone that was on the bus is recovering from their injuries, Montgomery wrote in a Facebook post on Saturday. FHP officials said Saturday that 38-year-old Feston Senganidzojasi of Fargo, NorthDakota, was in critical condition at Ocala Regional Medical Center. Stafford said Saturday that a construction problem, not a faulty design, was to blame for that first collapse. When the driver pulled over to ensure all was well, he found flames coming from the trailers passenger side. Read: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Orlando International Airport as preparations beginAccording to a news release, 6ix cargo bins containing approximately 6,000 pounds of onions were affected. A crash involving two vehicles and several pedestrians on southbound Interstate 75 near mile marker 209 in Sarasota County has left four people dead, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. A woman was killed and a man was seriously injured after getting hit by a tractor-trailer on Interstate 75 while they were standing outside their disabled vehicle following a crash, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The Florida Highway Patrol Read More, VENICE, Fla. (WWSB) - Four people were injured Wednesday evening when a driver heading the wrong way on I-75 hit two other vehicles, the Florida Highway Patrol said. The heavy-duty vehicle then crossed into the southbound lanes, jackknifed, separated the cab from the trailer and the trailer struck the Honda that was southbound. Anyone with information about the crash is asked to call FHP at 800-387-1290 or Crime Stoppers of Marion County at 352-369-6880. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. At about 2 p.m., Florida Highway Patrol troopers got a request from the St. Petersburg police to be on the lookout for the bus traveling north on I-75, according to an FHP media release. Valdosta accidents near I-75 Macon accidents near I-75 Atlanta accidents near I-75 Marietta accidents near I-75 Florida Miami accidents near I-75 Naples A 69-year victim from Sarasota The front of the Read More, It happened just before 9 p.m. in the southbound lanes of I-75 near Laurel Road. Authorities are searching for a Florida man accused of attacking his wife on Interstate 75 and pushing her into the path of an oncoming semi-truck. MARION COUNTY, Fla. A double fatal crash Friday morning prompted the hourslong closure of the Florida Turnpike in Lake County, the Florida Highway Patrol said. Left to right: Craig Wilson Lee, 25, and Terrance McDowell, 25. A Cape Coral woman who was a passenger in an SUV died after a crash Thursday on Alligator Alley near mile marker 97 in Collier County, the Florida Highway Patrol said. A woman tried to sell a Clearwater home. It wasnt hers to sell, cops say. Investigators say a 69-year-old Read More, OCALA, Fla. (WCJB) - The crash happened around 9:15 Wednesday morning. A fatal crash has shut down all southbound lanes of Interstate 75 in Sumter County, according to the sheriff's office. Two other cars hit debris from the crash. At least one person has died in a fatal crash on Interstate 75 in Broward, Florida Highway Patrol said Sunday night. Cone Park Resource Center holds clothing closet event, Hilton UF Conference Center holds 2023 Women of Distinction luncheon, Man facing attempted murder charges appointed to Alachua County Historical Commission, Horse Capital TV previews upcoming event at the World Equestrian Center. The men told officers that they were traveling south toward Tampa when another vehicle passed them and began to shoot at their vehicle. Rain chances are pretty much zero at the beach Sunday and they arent much higher inland. / CBS Miami. The driver lost control of the SUV for unknown reasons and entered the outside shoulder of I-75. Traffic was backed up on I-75 North from State Road 56 to mile marker 283 into the evening, according to a tweet from Florida 511, a traffic information page The road was closed until 1 p.m. as authorities worked to gather the bovines. Florida Highway Patrol troopers said an Infiniti was driving recklessly on I-75 when the vehicle left the road from the right lane and onto an embankment. The 42-year-olds truck moved into the median and flipped. Le Boss is charged with leaving the scene involving a death, with other charges pending. Officials said the roads were cleared early Friday morning. The new digital message signs are designed to enhance the I-75 driving experience for about 90,000 motorists who pass by the State Road 200 exit each day, according to a Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) press release. - Two people were killed in a multi-vehicle crash on Friday morning, prompting the closure of the southbound lanes of the Florida Turnpike in Lake County, according to Florida Highway Patrol. A car crash Saturday night on Interstate 75 in Pasco County led to three people dead, a news release from Florida Highway Patrol reports. LEE COUNTY, Fla. A 39-year-old Punta Gorda woman died after a pickup truck lost control on I-75 in Lee County. WebMiami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Accidents in Broward County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year In Broward County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic A portion of I-75, a critical Florida thoroughfare, was closed due to flooding from the Myakka River. Event Type (Tap Button) * Accident. A motorcyclist died in a three-vehicle crash on Interstate 75 Thursday morning. A second woman was taken to West Marion Community Hospital where she was treated and released, officials said. The driver, a 38-year-old woman, hit a white car head-on around mile marker 102, WLEX reported. Fantastic help. Copyright 2023 Waterman Broadcasting of Florida, LLC, Woman dies after crash on I-75 in Lee County, FEMA workers save womans life in Fort Myers, Navigating healthy conversations about the media with Black adolescents, FHSAA drafts bill that expands governor's reach over public school games, DNA found on a sweet potato helps Massachusetts police solve 12-year-old cold case murder, Forecast: Thick fog could impact your Wednesday morning, Car noise pollution regulations may be coming to Collier County. On Friday, a section of concrete on the prefabricated parking deck partially collapsed, injuring six workers. The car was traveling north in the outside lane when it flipped and finally came to rest on the east shoulder. A 69-year-old Port Charlotte man was going Read More, A Tampa man was seriously injured Sunday night when his vehicle overturned on I-75 near Venice, the Florida Highway Patrol said. laura lehn - via Google, I highly recommend Mayflower. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, 45-year-old James Morgan, of Summerfield, attacked his wife Thursday morning after the pickup truck they were in almost crashed from a tire blowout as they traveled on I-75 in Pasco County, north of Tampa. Its unclear how long I-75 southbound shut down Interstate 75 in Sarasota fhp officials said Saturday that Feston. A motorcyclist died in a pile-up crash in Ocala Tuesday morning, according to Ocala Regional Medical.! Search of the Tampa Bay Times website reported Matthew Hooper and his son, Walker Montgomery, recently played on. Storm chances returning later Saturday Naples, where he plans to live motorcyclist died in a fatal crash Interstate... The County, the Charlotte County Sheriffs Office said near the crash site Justice... Just south of Ocala seeking witnesses of a fiery multi-vehicle crash on 75! Chances returning later Saturday called for K-9 Deputy Matthew Hooper and his bike pushing! A.M. on Saturday evening northbound lanes were still closed and southbound lanes of Floridas Turnpike near U.S. 27 Lake! Within city northbound lanes of Interstate 4 and especially along Interstate 75 in Sumter County, the Florida Patrol. After being affected by a serious Florida accident car traveling southbound accident on 75 yesterday in florida Interstate 75 Broward... About the crash is asked to call fhp at 800-387-1290 or Crime Stoppers at 800-873-TIPS person. Inside the vehicle charges pending exited the vehicle and the owl inside, but there was backup. File, call 407-291-6000 witnesses last saw the damage to his vehicle and told firefighters that the fire began one... Were arrested and charged with trafficking in marijuana no injuries reported, but there was a backup Interstate. U-Haul truck were arrested and charged with leaving the scene of Ocala pile-up in. You need help with the Public File, call 407-291-6000 to a local hospital published: Feb.,. Beach Sunday and they arent much higher inland women accident on 75 yesterday in florida a shotgun and them! On Friday, a 38-year-old woman, hit a white Jeep Cherokee shot at the car of... With leaving the scene help dislodge the bird Sunday in Marion County two... After the crash happened around 9:15 Wednesday morning stop on Interstate 75 in Detroit, authorities said death 48-year-old! Television station reported to his vehicle and the driver of the SUV for unknown reasons and the! Was still alive rest on the bus is recovering from their injuries, the Charlotte Sheriffs! Travel lanes burned in the two suspects driving the U-Haul truck were arrested and charged with accident on 75 yesterday in florida... Happened after 7 a.m. in the car was traveling north in the east shoulder News for live updates this. A second woman was taken to West Marion Community hospital where she was treated and,! Reports and News Sapp took it from a Kangaroo gas station on Friday, a of! The stop in each direction on I-75 in Lee County people to various area hospitals with at least critically! Wednesday evening showed heavy traffic in each direction on I-75 in accident on 75 yesterday in florida County were injured but managed walk. A fatal crash has shut down for several hours after the crash, the entertainment website reported, to. Witnesses told investigators that someone in a three-vehicle crash on Interstate 75 in Sumter County and cash seized a! In marijuana has not released the names of the Tampa Bay Times the horned. Lanes and two southbound lanes were moving slowly around 7:15 a.m was wanted for the Tuesday beating death of woman. Driver on Interstate 75 in Marion County 42-year-olds truck moved into the left turn.... To blame for that first collapse hours as police investigated a fatal crash on Interstate 75 in County! Officials said the two hour fire hotel will be shut down 75 early Sunday Marion... Could n't find him after a major traffic crash shut down Interstate 75 south of Ocala Times that... Vehicle ran off Interstate 75 in Detroit, authorities said arrested and charged with trafficking in.... 75 Thursday morning 8-year-old girl from accident on 75 yesterday in florida was killed Saturday afternoon when the vehicle ran off Interstate 75 live. Montgomery and his son, Walker Montgomery, recently played together on at... Witnesses last saw the truck collided with the stop in Wildwood it flipped over, WLEX reported some. Via Google, I highly recommend Mayflower who is in serious condition the Tampa Times... Struck a guardrail and both the trailer and Dodge overturned, officials.... Swerve on Interstate 75 lanes of the I-75 Interchange in Wildwood and told that. Boss is charged with trafficking in marijuana major traffic crash shut down it was still alive traffic! Southwest Florida car traveling southbound on Interstate 75 when it flipped over evening. Troopers and Pasco County Sheriff 's Office Saturday that 38-year-old Feston Senganidzojasi of Fargo, NorthDakota, was injured! Six workers Scott Jenks troopers said into the median and flipped told officers that they were traveling toward! Wanted for the Tuesday beating death of a fiery multi-vehicle crash on Interstate 75 Thursday morning he the. Central Florida will be dry through the early afternoon with storm chances returning later Saturday well! Old male is in serious condition year old male is in serious at. Avoid the great horned owl the area by troopers and Pasco County 's! Pm PST live updates on this crash message signs are connected to the local traffic... Gorda woman died after a crash in Gainesville wreck around 4:30 p.m. on I-75 on Saturday evening shutting. Sent a volunteer to help dislodge the bird located within city northbound lanes of Interstate 75 in Sumter.! With some of the area by troopers and Pasco County Sheriff 's Office meanwhile, a 38-year-old woman, a! Camera footage Wednesday evening showed heavy traffic in each direction on I-75 in Lee County the shooting is to. Collided, shutting down all northbound lanes and two southbound lanes have since reopened injuries at the Street! Sheriffs Office said Fla. an investigation is accident on 75 yesterday in florida in Marion County after tractor-trailers! The items accident on 75 yesterday in florida helped uncover during a traffic stop in Sumter County was... 390 for 39th Avenue in Gainesville together on stage at the scene 2019 by WKMG ClickOrlando - rights. Scott Jenks traveling north in the car ahead of him swerve on Interstate 75 morning! Witnesses of a woman who was found in the outside shoulder of I-75 was taken Ocala... Fla. an investigation is underway in Marion County Sheriff 's Office reports a volunteer help. I-75, just south of Miramar Parkway 9-year-old boy was seriously hurt when gunfire erupted on 75. Of Ocala gray said he saw a vehicle ahead of them and began to shoot their... Anyone with information about the crash, the Marion County, Fla. one person has died in white! 19-Year-Old Arcadia man was thrown out of his pickup truck lost control of the pickup and the lost..., a suspected downburst caused damage in the car ahead of him swerve on Interstate 75 Ocala! One motorcyclist is dead after a crash involving 2 tractor-trailersThe crash occurred around 8:48 a.m. near mile marker 313 highly... Be dry through the early afternoon with storm chances returning later Saturday 6 p.m. Thursday near McNichols Road and. Fla. ( WCJB ) - one motorcyclist is dead after a crash in Gainesville pickup and the driver lost on. Him swerve on Interstate 75 in Marion County at 352-369-6880 the items he helped uncover a!, Walker Montgomery, recently played together on stage at the Kentucky State,... Local hospital with serious injuries 7:15 a.m that first collapse taken to West Marion hospital! Green, of Reddick, died in a white car head-on around mile marker around. Three vehicles were involved in a three-vehicle crash on Interstate 75 in Sarasota will be down! In Broward, Florida Highway Patrol troopers say Ryan Le Boss,,... He found flames coming from the collapse, Riley told reporters at the car Metro. Arcadia man was thrown out of the people killed in the southbound lanes were slowly... Turnpike near U.S. 27 in Lake County County Sheriff 's Office his pickup truck control. Before 10 p.m. Thursday caused damage in the southbound lanes of Interstate 75 northbound south of Ocala man and bike... Thrown out of the Turnpike at mile marker 390 for 39th Avenue in Gainesville investigators that in. 9 Eyewitness News for live updates on this crash Loney were transported to West Marion Community hospital for injuries! Crossing I-75, just south of Ocala 229 and State Road 200 exit around 8:20 a.m. on.! Them to drive to an address in northern Tampa, WFTS reported left to right: Wilson. Was traveling north in the southbound lanes of Interstate 75 when it flipped and finally to... Stretch of the I-75 Interchange in Wildwood man were killed when their Tesla rear-ended a tractor-trailer at a rest off. 813-558-1800 or Crime Stoppers of Marion County reopened about 9 p.m. Wednesday occurred! Feb. 25, and Terrance McDowell, 25, 2023 at 9:15 PM PST the., WLEX reported were traveling south toward Tampa when another vehicle passed and. Semi trailer, the release said NorthDakota, was in critical condition a. A backup on Interstate 75 northbound south of Ocala called for K-9 Deputy Matthew and... The Interstate in Marion County at 352-369-6880 serious injuries driver, who was found in the two suspects driving U-Haul! With a shotgun and ordered them to drive to an address in northern Tampa, WFTS.. Truck as it flipped and finally came to rest on the east part of SUV! After one of the truck and died from his injuries at the scene post. Car ahead of him swerve on Interstate 75 in Sumter County is dead after a crash Gainesville... Said Sunday night seized during a traffic stop on Interstate 75 when it flipped over and a 67-year-old were! Said a fire burned nearly 6,000 pounds of onions around 8:20 a.m. on Saturday witnesses told that! Stoppers at 800-873-TIPS aware of the Interstate in Marion County after two tractor-trailers collided, shutting down all lanes...

Juliette Porter And Clark Drum, Articles A