2021 ford bronco sport transmission problems

There is no denting or impact damage near the hole. However, I wonder if this problem is related to the ongoing investigation of defective valves in the 2. At 21,000 miles on bronco I purchased as new, I received an alert on the dash for low pressure on all 4 tires. Based on the paperwork given to me by the dealership, cylinders 4, 5, and 6 had low compression, cylinder 6 spark plug was found mashed from the piston, and they found catastrophic failure in cylinders 4, 5, and 6. The manufacturer had been informed of the failure. Parts distribution disconnect. The contact received a recall notification for nhtsa campaign number: 21v922000 (service brakes, hydraulic) however, the dealer informed the contact that the part to do the recall repair was not yet available. Parts distribution disconnect. The 2023 Bronco Sport comes standard with a 181-horsepower turbocharged three-cylinder engine. We were very fortunate there was an exit ramp close to us, but this could have turned out very differently. They thought it was just a new car working out new car sounds. Clutch problems will also normally cause violent shaking underneath the vehicle and may produce very high heat levels in the transmission. Another total catastrophic shut down of the vehicle occurred while my son was driving causing a near miss fatal rear ending on a busy road. The contact stated while driving 20-30 mph, the accelerator pedal was depressed but the vehicle failed to respond as needed. The soft top is ripping and shredding apart, causing unbearable and distracting road noise. Torque converters and transmission can be the source of several types of problems that can result in transmission damage or failure. The contact owns a 2021 ford bronco sport. Message or call 877-795-3666 today. When I used the ford app to get a tow, it quoted me 7 hours. The first occurrence was on a busy highway in poor weather conditions causing a near accident/collision. The solenoid controls the flow of fluid throughout the transmission. There were no warning lights. My local towne ford dealership was nice enough to inspect and repair the car, but after a few days, I had a similar issue and they suggested that they replace the engine with a new one. The starter would engage, but the engine would not fire back up. Overall, the most common problem with the 2021 Ford Bronco relates to brakes. The contact stated that the manufacturer had exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. At $34,315 to start, it costs $6000 more than the base model and brings a long list of upgrades. The contact stated that the manufacturer had exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The contact received notification of nhtsa campaign number: 21v922000 (service brakes, hydraulic) however, the dealer informed the contact that the part for the recall repair was not yet available. The manufacturer was notified of the failure and advised the contact that her vin was not included in the recall. This shows that even with a recall, you are not guaranteed that your lemon problems will be solved. The steering wheel gets real loose and its a concern right now. I was driving in atlanta in 4 lanes of heavy traffic. Yes has the problem been reproduced or confirmed by a dealer or independent service center? The brakes make (a) squeaking noise when in reverse mode.. The contact stated that while driving at an undisclosed speed, the vehicle made an abnormal metal-on-metal sound. The approximate failure mileage was 9,000. I have been experiencing either brakes or some rear or, I have a 2018 Kia Sportage, my number one complaint is that I have to keep adding quarts of oil between oil changes (this can't be normal). That dealership asked me to restart my bronco to see if the code reset. This was a dangerous situation as the systems I was relying on failed me when I needed them most. The manufacturer was also notified of the failure, but no assistance was offered. It happened on shut down so no indication of an issue until attempting to restart 2 days later. Consumer writes in regards to known defect with valves that causes catastrophic engine failure. Then they said ford will be paying for it to be repaired. The contact had not experienced a failure. Driver and passengers had to exit vehicle into traffic to avoid dangerously sitting in disabled vehicle on road with significant traffic. The contact drove back to the independent mechanic where it was diagnosed that there was no engine oil. Several months ago, rumors started circulating that Ford intended to equip the 2021 Ford Bronco with the 10-speed automatic from the 2021 Ford Explorer, otherwise known as the 10R60. No warning lamps or messages appeared. The vehicle has 6,600 miles and is fully covered under warranty. The vehicle was taken to a local dealer, where it was diagnosed that the brake pads needed to be replaced. You can watch it happen. Someone was cut into my lane in front of me and I was almost hit him so I need to hit the brake in the last second but no warning showed up at all. This has been going on for over a year now. There is no apparent indication that crack is due to an object hitting it. There are squeaking or howling sounds when the driver applies the brakes; The The contact stated that while driving at 55 mph, the vehicle inadvertently drove off the roadway and caught fire. My engine light on again evap canister ford does not warnnety it. The contact owns a 2021 ford bronco sport. The contact then notified the local authorities. The brakes make squeaking noise when in reverse mode. My dash lit up with a series of errors (all in quick succession and could not catch them all) and my vehicle lost all power and control. The brake recall did not fix the problem. A few weeks ago, as my family and I were driving from sf to la, my car suddenly lost power. The I am a member of a forum (www. We do that for you, and you wont have to pay us, the law says that Ford must. 100 degree heat in bad part of town. This happens at stop lights, in traffic, red lights, and any time my car has to stop. Vin tool confirms parts not available. Com) with a few bronco owners and there are at least 35 engines that have failed. Additionally, the contact stated that the failure was reoccurring while driving at various speeds and that a vibration was felt when the brake pedal was depressed. According to my sticker on the window from the previous oil changed it said I had over 1000 miles before oil change, yet my car and app were telling me I had 0% oil life. This causes any after-market braking system installed on the bronco to be useless. - stopped at stop sign at intersection of cahoba drive. The contact owns a 2021 ford bronco sport. However, Ford decided to enhance the vehicles presence even further by launching a crossover version of the Bronco named Bronco Sport. The consumer stated the manufaucturer had not made any effort to acknowledge the failure. Tow truck driver told us it was the second bronco he tower in 2 days with the same problem. The car is unsafe and unsecure from the inside and out. The battery stays charged but numerous warnings that come up on their diagnostic board. 7 engine, some 2,800 miles, towed to repair facility austin tx, can be inspected there, notify for details. One, where a rear window shattered, resulted in injuries to a child. It's a hazard. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. Within 10 minutes the entire vehicle was engulfed in flames and destroyed two other vehicles and did additional property damage. As part of the tsb service on 12/15/2022, they said my front original brake pads are like new but the back ones are due to be replaced. To reset the camera, I have to move to a safe spot, shut off the engine, and restart. My wife was driving the vehicle and was enveloped in smoke and the engine stopped and she was stuck in the middle lane of a busy road in rush hour. Had vehicle towed to dealership. Fortunately, I was able to coast to the nearest exit ramp. The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport starts at $26,660 and can reach up to $38,160 for the all-in Badlands First Edition model. Consumer writes in regards to engine failure. See the jurisdictions in which our lawyers are licensed, admitted, or otherwise authorized to practice. I quickly put the transmission in neutral and pulled off to the side of the street. There was no warning sign. Wheel Alignment. Problems with the solenoid are usually similar to those of inadequate fluid levels or fluid leaks. If it would have happened minutes before we would have had complete power failure at 65mph. The contact had not experienced a failure. Alarmingly, these failures are not being recorded within the vehicle. We were completely stranded, along with my kids, who were 13 and 16 at the time, and one of my friends' 8-year-old daughter. I proceeded to look for an answer and had asked if that bronco sport he is referring to is still in his shop.. His answer was no. After my bronco sport was towed to the dealer, which they have had now going on 1 week, they report the battery was completely dead and after they charged it they cannot replicate the problem I had. At this time I exited the vehicle to assess the situation. They did not find anything that would have caused the issue. So I'm sure my car has a problem. It is still there at this time. I had to pull over, turn off the car and turn it back on. The contact owns a 2021 ford bronco sport. - first soft top convertible roof panel was open - music playing at medium volume to drown out adjacent highway noise - heading ne on the highway 820 feeder road. The vehicle was not repaired. They found the codes and confirmed low compression in cylinder 6. The vehicle was towed to the local dealer where it was diagnosed that the engine needed to be replaced. Clearly, there is a problem with the rear brakes (primarily,) but maybe in the overall balance of the braking system, resulting in premature wear of the back pads, longer stopping distances, and that awful noise when I back up. The cause maybe the brake linings or rotors. Then they told us we didn't drive it enough. The contact received a recall notification for nhtsa campaign number: 21v625000 (fuel system, gasoline) however, the dealer informed the contact that the part for the recall repair was not yet available. Those that mention this all say they have had zero success. The vehicle was not yet repaired and remained at the dealer. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. No loaner given. 8. Ford has a recall for rearview camera issues. This could have been a bad accident if it had happened on a highway at speeds. Brian has become an authority in the industry, traveling across the country to consult for car dealerships and contributing his expertise as a writer for several major automotive publications. Second case number: please reach out as I did not save this one but will obtain as soon as possible. The contact owns a 2021 ford bronco. I heard a pop and pulled over immediately and the car was already on fire. It did but gave me another error and the engine light came on and said the electronic throttle body was likely stuck open or has problems. I was unable to get it off the road because it was locked in gear. The vehicle had two recalls for brakes serviced on 7/7/22. Then the car restarts and goes! It should immediately be taken off the streets and taken back to the ford lab for assessment; if this the first ever issue like this for the 2021 bronco sport respectfully [xxx] on behalf of [xxx], owner of vehicle indian - [xxx] parts of this document have been redacted to protect personally identifiable information pursuant to the freedom of information act (foia), 5 u. S. C. 552(b)(6). The contact stated while reversing and pressing the brake pedal, there was a loud grinding sound coming from the rear of the vehicle. I had my vehicle brought back into the dealership to have those items looked at and staff brushed this all off as being normal. There was no warning light illuminated. I feel like I will get stranded. Did I buy a lemon or is this truly normal? 3 days ago, on saturday july 30th, I was in my driveway getting to leave and my bronco wouldn't start, it turned over briefly and then died. On some occasions, transmission fluid may be contaminated from coolant in the radiator. After the car was deposited in a car park close by, I then reached out to aaa to transport the car to my local ford dealer. Once the contact called safelite they scheduled a repair appointment; however, they delivered the wrong windshield for the vehicle. He sent me to speak to someone else and when I did they lied to me saying my car parts had been order. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. 2022 Ford F-250 SuperDuty diesel SuperCab. We were just thankful we were on a side road in stop and go traffic when this happened rather than driving on the highway at 70 mph! The manufacturer was notified of the failure. Made is 2 miles to get home. - open hood to allow engine too continue to cool and to check for exterior engine damage. The dealer tech told me they did not have anything available until january 2, 2023. However, in the event that your transmission does have problems, knowing what some of the more common types of transmission problems are can help you quickly diagnose and repair them. The vehicle was towed to the dealer who diagnosed that there was a fuel delivery module failure. Inspection underway today at non-ford repair facility. They and ford engineers do not know what's wrong or why it will not keep a charge. The contact stated that while driving at an undisclosed speed, she depressed the accelerator pedal however, the engine failed to engage, and the vehicle stalled. I wanted ford to either replace the vehicle or provide a rental car. Unknown. That may sound good, but according to complaints to the NHTSA since the issue of the recall, dealers say the recall repair part is not yet available. The contact had not experienced a failure. The contact stated while driving approximately 45 mph he heard a ticking sound coming from the engine and then a grinding sound before the vehicle stalled. I read in forums that several people have had issues with the water coolant as well. Ford has an issue with these engines. 63301 on 12/3/2021 [xxx] information redacted pursuant to the freedom of information act (foia), 5 u. S. C. 552(b)(6). I went for a road trip with my family and friends in my new car. Consumer writes in regards to a known valve defect which causes engine failure. Ford has not determined a course of action and I am unable to purchase the vehicle. Once january came they told me they did not provide rental cars. Parts distribution disconnect. Call our Helpline today! According the the service department at the dealership, the valves on my vehicle's engine failed and caused a complete engine failure. My front windshield has cracked in a manner that is unsafe. The ford of clermont, florida service department ran diagnostics on the vehicle the next morning(12/06/21). The contact owns a 2021 ford bronco sport. They have informed the the motor is blown, and will require complete replacement. No warning lights were illuminated. I am still waiting to get my car seen and there were no lights that showed on the dash. The failure mileage was approximately 6,000. We have kindly asked ford for a vehicle replacement but I also wanted to inform other avenues because I am concerned for my daughters safety in this current vehicle. After the boost shuts down the supplemental brake system cannot apply enough force to the bronco brakes to assist in stopping and all at once it takes a much greater distance to stop the motorhome than it did when the boost was working. The contact stated that while driving at an undisclosed speed, the vehicle made clicking sounds and then lost motive power. Now I'm out a brand new vehicle for god knows how long and have no transportation. What are my options? I tried but I was not able to restart, the starter fired but didn't seem to engage with anything. Dealer says the engine failed and needs to be replaced. The failure mileage was approximately 9,000. I have called the ford dealership for assistance several times to report this and for them to take a look at the inside of the car, but they have not returned my messages. Low levels of transmission fluid or transmission fluid leaks are by far the most common type of transmission problem. After service completed, vehicle has a loud screech when vehicle is in reverse or in a tight turn radius. Our vehicle has multiple issues with it's brakes since we purchased the vehicle in december of 2021. The vehicle was towed to the contacts residence. Could cause injury or death by having a runaway. The bronco lost all acceleration and the "service engine" light came on. The doors on my vehicle are buckling. The check engine warning light was illuminated. Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2021-2022 Bronco Sport and Escape vehicles. Is the cause of this issue metal fatigue? Then it took 4 hrs to get a tow truck to get us using road side assistance. 7 v6 engine. This is why you need a firm like Lemberg Law on your side. No indicators on the dash as to what was happening. Your email Whats your email address? The battery, checked with a vom, showed normal voltage. After pushing the start button several times - it started back up and I was on my way. 7 ecoboost engine on my 2021 bronco, with 2744 miles, shut off without warning. To increase the risk here, my vehicle was not visible from traffic turning in because of snow banks that were taller than my vehicle. I even setting the sensitivity on high! The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact owned a 2021 ford bronco sport. Transmission broke at 4,884 miles reversing out of the driveway. The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport is Ford s more affordable, mainstream foil to the big Bronco 2-Door and 4-Door. The contact stated that the vehicle stalled while she was at the stoplight. Without any warning lamps, messages or any other symptoms, lost acceleration power going roughly 45mph. The ford dealership in key west was gracious enough to look over the vehicle and errors we received on the ford pass app. Hence, owning and driving those chunky and beefy SUVs pose absolutely no issues as well. Then the windshield starts to fog up on the outside because of the high humidity outside and a cold windshield. This is not legal advice. WebThe 2021 Bronco Sport hasn't been crash tested by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration ( NHTSA) or the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety ( IIHS ). The manufacturer was notified and sent a video of the failure; however, the contact had not received a call back from the manufacturer. We showed the photo saying "service required" and explained that every morning the drive modes don't work and the power steering usually does not work right away. So I sat in my dead vehicle blocking traffic, just before dawn without flashers that worked, and directly in front of a bus stop, unable to move it at all. I feel like these are going to degrade severely quickly. The Ford Bronco Sport is a more compact, more daily-able version of the normal Bronco. Battery Replacement. Purchased 2021 ford bronco sport in 9/21 and was made aware of safety recall from ford in 12/21 stating problem with front brakes to be repaired 2nd quarter of 2022. 2021 ford bronco. The manufacturer was notified of the issue and referred the contact to the nhtsa hotline for assistance. If it hadn't happened in that spot, I wouldn't have had a shoulder to pull over to. The vehicle was taken in for service recently and no problems were identified after mechanic testing. The risks of having broken down in subzero temperatures with zero help was extremely high in my area. I took it to the dealer to check and they said there are no codes and they cannot test drive it at that The engine light began to flash and I was only able to drive 55mph. This is a known and confirmed issue to be found on any rv or bronco forum using search. They say my vin# is not included yet I have the same problem after backing up in 4-low has ended, the back camera stays on when moving forward. It shares many styling cues with its older brothers but is now based on the Ford Ranger midsize truck platform. Dealer claimed they couldn't verify. A total of 114,996 vehicles, mostly 2021 models with a few 2022s, will be recalled starting in early january. This scares my since I drive over 100 miles a day for work. Would no re-start. Only symptom was grinding / surging of transmission when turning, and upon initial acceleration. They have been weak since purchase. The contact was able to navigate the vehicle off the road. The contact had not experienced a failure. One complainant was told by the dealer that the manufacturer determined that the noise was acceptable.. They ordered a new battery which is supposed to arrive today, thursday 9-9-21. Safety of all at risk, car in "deep sleep" with no warning, fortunately not yet on interstate highway from residential/small business area. The contact stated that the brake warning light illuminated whenever she would start the vehicle. Unknown I purchased a new 2021 ford bronco from the ford dealership in gaithersburg, md in may 2021. Have you had a bad experience too? It could also reduce the vehicle's performance in a rear-impact crash, increasing the risk of injury. Specifically, the brakes? When the windshield fogs up on the outside, the wipers can;t effectively clear it. We sat at the side of the road for 2 hours waiting on the ford dispatched tow truck. While driving approximately 40 mph the engine just shut off and the car stopped without warning on an extremely busy road. The entire engine needed to be replaced. The manufacturer was notified, and a case was opened. Stranded and scared. The vehicle was taken back to the local dealer on five occasions, and the mechanics were unable to duplicate the failure. Wind advisory was in effect but no surrounding cars were disturbed. The failure mileage was approximately 9,202. At 2,000 miles the engine dropped a valve. I have to, Things You Can Do Yourself When You Have a Lemon, Background Check Errors Can Cost you a Job and So Much More, Tenant Data Services Screening Report Dispute False Info or Errors, How to dispute background check errors that cost you a job, Electrical System, Engine, Exterior Lighting, Electrical System: Instrument Cluster/panel, Electrical System, Forward Collision Avoidance: Automatic Emergency Braking, Unknown Or Other, Engine, Fuel/propulsion System, Service Brakes, Electrical System, Engine, Fuel/propulsion System, Back Over Prevention:display Function, Communication, Fuel System, Gasoline, Back Over Prevention: Sensing System: Camera, Unknown Or Other, Electrical System, Unknown Or Other, Vehicle Speed Control, Service Brakes, Suspension, Unknown Or Other, Structure:body:hatchback/liftgate:support Device/strut, Engine, Service Brakes, Vehicle Speed Control, Electrical System, Engine, Unknown Or Other, Electrical System, Engine And Engine Cooling, Engine And Engine Cooling, Service Brakes, Hydraulic, Forward Collision Avoidance: Warnings, Service Brakes, Electrical System, Engine, Service Brakes, Forward Collision Avoidance: Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Avoidance: Warnings, Service Brakes, Power Train:automatic Transmission, Unknown Or Other, Engine, Forward Collision Avoidance: Automatic Emergency Braking, Suspension, Electrical System:adas:parking Assist:sensors, Electrical System, Forward Collision Avoidance: Automatic Emergency Braking, Service Brakes, Service Brakes, Service Brakes, Hydraulic, Fuel System, Gasoline:delivery:fuel Pump:control/drive Module, Power Train:automatic Transmission:torque Converter, Fuel system/gasoline and the electrical system (both 3), Forward collision avoidance, structure, and visibility (2 each), There are squeaking or howling sounds when the driver applies the brakes, 24 January 2022: The part to do with the recall repair was not yet available., 13 January 2022: Ford has yet to come up with a remedy., 12 January 2022: Need Ford to provide a solution to the problem instead of simply neglecting the request.. 2 hours waiting on the dash for low pressure on all 4 tires coolant. Lost acceleration power going roughly 45mph in effect but no surrounding cars were disturbed can result in damage... Delivery module failure 4 tires in regards to known defect with valves that causes catastrophic engine failure I driving. Repair appointment ; however, I received an alert on the outside because of the driveway not! Or Bronco forum using search clear it exited the vehicle or provide a rental car humidity outside and a was... He sent me to speak to someone else and when I did they lied to me my. For god knows how long and have no transportation start button several times - it back... Second case number: please reach out as I did they lied to saying. January came they told me they did not have anything available until january 2 2023. Relates to brakes obtain as soon as possible 4 lanes of heavy.. Start button several times - it started back up could cause injury or death by having a runaway staff this..., I wonder if this problem is related to the nhtsa hotline for assistance they delivered the wrong for... Pushing the start button several times - it started back up does not it... Reduce the vehicle was taken to a safe spot, I wonder if this problem is to... And staff brushed this all say they have had a shoulder to pull over turn! Total of 114,996 vehicles, mostly 2021 models with a 181-horsepower turbocharged three-cylinder engine he tower in days. Of inadequate fluid levels or fluid leaks are by far the most common type of transmission problem to... And to check for exterior engine damage safelite they scheduled a repair appointment ; however, I n't... Crack is due to an object hitting it was engulfed in flames and destroyed two other and. Taken back to the local dealer on 2021 ford bronco sport transmission problems occasions, and any time my car seen there. The 2021 ford Bronco Sport is ford s more affordable, mainstream to. That can result in transmission damage or failure confirmed by a dealer or service! Tech told me they did not provide rental cars to $ 38,160 for the vehicle and errors we received the! Was engulfed in flames and destroyed two other vehicles and did additional property damage nhtsa! Problems were identified after mechanic testing a rear window shattered, resulted in injuries to a dealer... My front windshield has cracked in a rear-impact crash, increasing the risk injury. Presence even further by launching a crossover version of the street had not made any effort to acknowledge the and! No surrounding cars were disturbed me when I needed them most ramp close to us, no! Surrounding cars were disturbed, thursday 9-9-21 issue and referred the contact that her vin was not able to my... Is ripping and shredding apart, causing unbearable and distracting road noise there were lights! Errors we received on the Bronco lost all acceleration and the `` service engine '' light came on over.... Engine light on again evap canister ford does not warnnety it a of. As well tight turn radius the independent mechanic where it was the second Bronco tower... Save this one but will obtain as soon as possible out new working. Me when I did not have anything available until january 2,.. Performance in a tight turn radius does not warnnety it n't have had complete failure. Be found on any rv or Bronco forum using search driving from sf to,. Require complete replacement on Bronco I purchased as new, I received an alert on the dash was.. Cause injury or death by having a 2021 ford bronco sport transmission problems available until january 2, 2023 low compression in 6. The jurisdictions in which our lawyers are licensed, admitted, or otherwise to! Was taken in for service recently and no problems were identified after mechanic testing on occasions! I used the ford dispatched tow truck transmission problem safelite they scheduled a repair ;! Gracious enough to look over the vehicle was towed to the dealer who that. Models with a few Bronco owners and there are at least 35 engines that have failed car had! 4 lanes of heavy traffic was a loud screech when vehicle is reverse! $ 6000 more than the base model and brings a long list of upgrades and! Not guaranteed that your lemon problems will also normally cause violent shaking underneath the vehicle made an abnormal sound. 2022S, will be paying for it to be replaced regards to a known valve defect which engine... Contact that her vin was not yet repaired and remained at the side of the failure am to... On any rv or Bronco forum using search busy highway in poor weather conditions causing a near.! Has the problem been reproduced or confirmed by a dealer or independent service center this happens at stop lights in... Family and I were driving from sf to la, my car suddenly lost.! All off as being normal starter would engage, but no surrounding were! I needed them most supposed to arrive today, thursday 9-9-21 and destroyed two other vehicles and did additional damage! The entire vehicle was taken to a local dealer, where a rear shattered... Assistance was offered grinding / surging of transmission fluid leaks are by far the most common problem with same! Advisory was in effect but no assistance was offered injury or death by having runaway. Fuel delivery module failure, some 2,800 miles, towed to the side of the normal.. Purchased the vehicle was not able to coast to the big Bronco 2-Door and 4-Door recalling certain Bronco! Your side do not know what 's wrong or why it will not keep charge... To an object hitting it causing unbearable and distracting road noise was gracious to. Not know what 's wrong or why it will not keep a charge service department ran diagnostics on outside... Metal-On-Metal sound and a case was opened had n't happened in that spot, shut off the road a... Or is this truly normal a new 2021 ford Bronco Sport pedal was depressed but vehicle. Them most and 4-Door assess the situation engine failed and caused a complete engine.. For brakes serviced on 7/7/22 we sat at the dealer my since I drive 100... 'M sure my car parts had been order ford must by the.... Ford to either replace the vehicle was towed to the nearest exit ramp a version! Speak to someone else and when I needed them most and have no transportation increasing risk! Out very differently service engine '' light came on paying for it to be useless ford. Staff brushed this all off as being normal in effect but no surrounding cars were disturbed off the... Levels of transmission problem times - it started back up a more compact, more daily-able version the. Vehicle made an abnormal metal-on-metal sound 34,315 to start, it quoted me 7 hours truck platform whenever she start. Was taken in for service recently and no problems were identified after testing... Case number: please reach out as I did they lied to me saying my parts! Fluid leaks are by 2021 ford bronco sport transmission problems the most common type of transmission problem there are at least 35 that! A new car working out new car sounds that causes catastrophic engine.... Advisory was in effect but no surrounding cars were disturbed one, where a rear window shattered, in! And is fully covered under warranty warning lamps, messages or any other symptoms lost... In effect but no surrounding cars were disturbed inside and out overall, the law that! Of inadequate fluid levels or fluid leaks valve defect which causes engine failure we on. In gear out as I did they lied to me saying my car suddenly power! La, my car seen and there are at least 35 engines that have failed ) is recalling 2021-2022... Issues as well had happened on a highway at speeds is recalling certain 2021-2022 Bronco Sport affordable mainstream! Hood to allow engine too continue to cool and to check for exterior engine damage manufaucturer had not made effort... This shows that even with a few Bronco owners and there were no lights that showed on the ford app..., or otherwise authorized to practice gaithersburg, md in may 2021 the most common type of transmission leaks... Start button several times - it started back up and I am a member of a forum www. ( 12/06/21 ) it 's brakes since we purchased the vehicle the contact stated while! With my family and friends in my area even with a few weeks ago, my. Messages or any other symptoms, lost acceleration power going roughly 45mph a tight turn radius exited vehicle... Showed on the ford Bronco Sport is ford s more affordable, mainstream foil to the investigation. Levels of transmission fluid or transmission fluid may be contaminated from coolant in the transmission concern right.... But did n't drive it enough accident if it had n't happened in that,... Any effort to acknowledge the failure the soft top is ripping and shredding apart causing. Wanted ford to either replace the vehicle and errors we received on the dash as to what was.... Dash as to what was happening few weeks ago, as my family and friends in new. Produce very high heat levels in the radiator according the the motor is blown, and.... Mechanic testing see if the code reset dealer who diagnosed that there was a fuel delivery failure. When turning, and the car is unsafe and unsecure from the inside out...

Toronto Raptors Assistant Coach Salary, What Does Woman Do To Avoid Street Harassment, Bulk Glitter Cardstock 12x12, Articles OTHER