2008 honda accord radio lights not working

did it. Content on 8thcivic.com is generated by its users. There are some common issues that could cause you to have trouble with your Honda Accords radio. to wait on an update from manufacturers. work, the back lighting to the headlight control dial works. but will be not working the next time I start my car . I can not turn on radio, Many of you might be auto enthusiasts like me, some more so then me. locked it,I guess! But you can only confirm the actual culprit once you have diagnosed the radio assembly both in and out thoroughly. No parts needed and instantly the repair was complete. At a Glance Check Out the Problems and Reasons Behind them: Learn more about the common Accord radio errors that one might encounter and what are the possible reasons behind those common problems-. If youre having trouble fixing the problem on your own or the problem persists, take it to an automotive professional to have them take a look at it. Radio backlight is out. When you purchased your Honda Accord, you should have received a radio code from the dealership. cost some change. I I found myself interested in knowing more about my car. Im If the generator fails, the bulb won't light. beyond pissed bc they refuse to get me in bc of the Fortunately, all those common problems are fixable, and I already shared a DIY method of troubleshooting your faulty Accord radio. You will likely need to replace a fuse that is shorting or blowing to fix the problem. amp installed and your radio goes out don't bring it to Honda, they won't touch your car New battery and Alternator were replaced a few months ago. Radio controls and Heat/AC console display lights went out on my Accord. Disconnect the battery cable, wait five minutes, reconnect and try turning the radio on again. It might also occur due to a grounded speaker where if one is grounded, it can cause both speakers to function accordingly or stop working. Loosened fuse panel knobs, or blown/broken fuse. Share this conversation. Third link also shows in detail the repair. much. Most car radios have two power wires one that is always hot, which provides power to the memory, and one that is only hot when you turn on the ignition key. WHERE IS THE FUSE LOCATED FOR DOME . To find your 2008 Honda Accord's radio code, look in your glove box for a white sticker with a code that is labeled "Anti-Theft Radio Code." It may also be on a card inside your owner's manual. Honda Accord USB Not Working / Responding / Charging, Honda Accord Traction Control System Not Working, Honda Accord Speedometer/Odometer Not Working. But, I have no lights behind any of the buttons for either the radio or the AC system. and other features doesnt work in. Acura TSX) warning lights and symbols on this page that when clicked take you to a detailed description. As a result, certain vehicle systemsincluding lights, safety systems, and windshield wipersmay stop working. Ok, gathered enough information to isolate the problem to the radio lighting only (both radio display and radio buttons). Honda Authority even acknowledged this error and recommended replacing the PCB. Or you might encounter that the radio button lights are not flashing as they are supposed to, and such a commotion can arise due to a couple of reasons. Here is a much cheaper way to fix. As I recall it's a red 10A, bottom row, 3 or 4 from the left. Getting someone who knows about electrical wiring in cars will be helpful in this instance. I thought it might just be a fuse, but apparently it is the lights behind that section of the console. ridgelineownersclub.com is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Honda Accord 2008 100000 miles Radio Battery Stalls Codes are entered but no volume after installing new battery Roach from Canada a year ago RO Comment Same issue here 3 reports Stereo problems Honda Accord 2007 2.5 300000 miles Radio Stereo Battery 2008 Gmc Acadia Radio Wiring . Oct 26, 2009 venom903 said: i would get a aftermaket radio but the kit that they have is ugle Yea I feel the same way. It didn't mention anything about the rest of the buttons. light around the USB works but it does not have any power going to it. The age of my car was 9/10 years, but with only 39,000+ miles on it and all of the "press" about this "obvious fault", I was surprised the local dealer said no. How To Perform Honda Accord Oil Light Reset? Local dealer said at least $300 to repair. Also the USBs don't work either. My 2016 radio panel went blank after hitting a pot If it is not the reset code required, the new battery may have been improperly installed, or it could be a faulty battery. trying to sell the car. JavaScript is disabled. The radio, CD player,clock, heater/AC & fan controls are located in the center of the dashboard. I'm thinking something got unplugged, or there has to be another fuse somewhere. If the fuse has a small break in the element or the element looks intact, it may simply be a lazy fuse which is a manufacturing defect in the fuse. About 20000 miles or so ago my lights on the dash are on and off across the middle of the dash below the volume knob center of dashboard. Automatic transmission. talks of repair, scroll down about to 9th of page. There is a possibility that there is another failure somewhere in the circuit, but it is not as likely as burnt out bulbs. Users might also see a situation where the vehicle radio keeps shutting off. Turn down/off dimmer switch, or an internal blown fuse. I have pulled all of my fuses and 2009 honda accord gear shift light illumination is out as well as the radio console. No backlight for center dash: radio display and HVAC control buttons. My radio is 7BC0 and is the 6 disc cd changer. The radio and climate control display can go dark on some models. You left your headlights on, and your battery went dead. restarting like everyone has mentioned. ), Honda Civic Noise When Accelerating / Turning / Driving. It initially started out flickering on and off at times making me believe that its a connector issue. how do i take the radio out in a 94 honda accord . Any issues with the internal wiring. How to. Ive Be sure you get the radio code if you buy one. All of the above functions are working o.k. Honda of Yet it will not move. Can A Honda CRV Be Flat Towed? That is when you will encounter several errors with your Honda Accord radio. Sometimes it's normal and responds to the dimmer switch, sometimes it dim but still responds to the dimmer switch and sometimes everything is just dark. Everything worked good, no problems. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies. Honda Accord Radio Button Lights Not Working. Keep reading to learn more. I did have blew, no fuse. is Marla Franklyn and she is the best. All of these lights are located in the dashboard behind the steering wheel. Wiring issue between the internal battery, alternator, and fuse/radio might need a cleanup. There is a Product update for those accords, the internal circuit board fails and you need to go to the dealership to have them put a new updated board in, i believe there is an extended warranty on those and it should be covered, these can only be replaced under customer complaint though, you can't have them replaced to prevent this from hapening, All you need to do is remove it, open the radio, pop out one circuit board, find one fuse (very easy), then snip the fuse and solder (a little tricky) the two contacts with a few drops of solder. I have a 2019 Honda Accord. Huh? No +3 I managed to decouple the radio It is covered under limited warranty. . 6 Common Reasons For Honda Accord Heater Not Working Correctly. First Generation Ridgeline (1G 2006-2014), Miscellaneous/General Honda Ridgeline Discussions. Get the wholesale-priced Genuine OEM Honda Fuse for 2008 Honda CR-V at HondaPartsNow Up to 38% off MSRP. and replace it myself? YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TALK TO A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL BEFORE YOU DO ANY WORK ON YOUR CAR. A bit of time (maybe 90 minutes removal, soldering and re-install) and a bit of solder added to a series of resistors on the circuit board and her radio display lights up again. If a fuse keeps blowing in your Honda Accord, you may have a wiring short, or the radio might be drawing more power than the car can handle. changed the infotainment screen and still Also, faulty, or damaged internal wiring connections can cause the lack of power supply issue. Also wondering if I were to change my radio head unit, would that be a fix?? I decided I had some time and wanted to change them today. I would have numerous accounts The second post states no back lighting on any of the buttons from the VTM-4 switch to the right. Accord EX-L 4 cyl. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. If you cant find the radio code, you should be able to contact the dealership where you bought the car, and they can give you the code. I checked all of the fuses both in the car and under the hood and they are fine. (like me). The "certainly quite simple answer" would have caused me hours of fruitless work. Now I have a car with no backup camera or radio. Step 1 Open the fuse panel under the steering column. What Is The Lug Nut Torque On Honda Accord? This is a common problem with the 20032007 Honda Accord models. Install the remanufactured audio unit in the audio-HVAC display module. It will be important to get it fixed, as having your radio running continuously when you shut the car off will quickly drain the cars battery. Honda Accord has a remote keyless system receiver that receives radio frequency signals from the key fob. This commotion can arise due to shorted/blown internal fuse, malfunctioned circuit board, or lack of internal power supply to the vehicle radio. These earlier explained common scenarios mostly occur when the vehicle has been in use for a prolonged time, and the internal OEM parts have started to deteriorate. Step 1 - Check the radio wiring. Turn the car on, turn the radio on, and push in the after I detached battery cables. If the remanufactured unit has a shipping cover and shipping screws, make sure you transfer them to the faulty unit being returned. If the fuse looks bad, replace the radio fuse with a new one but confirm that the new one has the same amperage. fuse behind the infotainment system that may have driveaccord.net is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. At night I noticed this fuse also powers the HVAC button illumination, so it's something to check. How To Perform Honda Accord VSA Light Reset? good fix or has ran into this issue? If yes, then check whether the antenna cable or the speaker wires are weakly insulated or not. The screens for radio and AC control are lit up as they should be. hole but the radio is still on. The radio works, but nothing else. If the radio still not turning on, you need to replace the radio. DONE. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Any help is appreciated. Honda dealer just called and they said they have isolated the problem to the radio itself. A D V E R T I S E M E N T S. The SRS light on the gauge panel illuminated for no apparent reason..Diagnosis calls for replacement of passenger . Some customers have reported receiving help from Honda regarding this repair. talks of repair, scroll down about to 9th of page. They just don't work, wether the parking lights are on or off. Troubleshooting A Honda Accord Wireless Charger that Not Working. I went to start up the car and notice there is no display on the radio and most of the HVAC lights went out. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. First Generation Ridgeline (1G 2006-2014), Miscellaneous/General Honda Ridgeline Discussions. True, but what if I just get a new aftermarket radio is what I was asking? Reasons a Car Radio Stops Working Common Causes Car Radio Codes Incorrectly Jump Starting a Car Fuses and Fusible Links Coincidences Happen Stop if you've heard this one before. Im leasing it and Shorted/blown radio fuse, malfunctioned circuit board, or lack of radio power supply. Well my car gave me a Christmas gift today. Replaced filter and refilled. I admit my local Honda dealer has been more than fair always. This blog serves as a way for me to document what I learn over the years. There are separate bulbs for each button that are soldered in. All Rights Reserved. Accord EX-L 3.0L V6 Automatic transmission 150,000 miles A D V E R T I S E M E N T S Radio stopped working. @centaur1 , Rick, Radio light does not work, link below may help get your radio light working. If youre having trouble fixing it on your own or still cant find the problem, contact a dealership to have them look it over. Battery Fuses Warning lights Oil level. Ok, gathered enough information to isolate the problem to the radio lighting only (both radio display and radio buttons). Today I You can also retrieve the code using your VIN and stereo serial number. How To Troubleshoot Honda Accord Drive Shaft Problems? !Have a Acura/Honda? Did a little "googling" and found a similar problem for that radio. My radio and AC system controls all work fine. Nov 25, 2015. Looking for solution. Step 2 Pull the fuse for the Accord's radio. More than likely, burnt out bulbs are the culprit. the occasional issues of the system freezing and I have a 2007 RT, all stock, nothing has been done to it since purchase. Is the power to the bulbs connected to the circuit for the radio? Honda Accord users might see typical radio performance issues such as the radio speaker not working (low quality/no sound), fuse keeps blowing, the radio often shuts off, the radio screen/display not working, its backlight not responding, buttons/button lights not working, or user struggles or cannot turn the radio On/Off like usual. Radio / Climate controls went dark. Pulling the audio fuse #22 under hood worked and reset the blank panel. There are a few reasons why your radio buttons may not be lighting up in your Honda Accord: If you check over these three things, you should be able to figure out the cause of your radio buttons not lighting up. problem be? lemon law. These fuses work for a while and one day get lazy and quit. Any suggestions on where to find the connector to see if that solves the problem? Honda Civic Rattling (Hood/Timing Chain/Engine/etc. I did take the radio out and pulled the face off of it to check the bulbs. Can't see it at all. Jan 19, 2023 by This problem mostly arises due to either a blown fuse or an internal battery connection error that restricts the power supply for the radio and causes the radio speaker to not working failure. Any wiring issues or too much power drawing by the radio. The Following Is A Method I Found To Be Effective: Start the car Turn off the radio. Sometimes it's normal and responds to the dimmer switch, sometimes it dim but still responds to the dimmer switch and sometimes everything is just dark. Dimmer light and radio light is not working , I need some help. No lights on the 2008 Honda Accord EX-L dashboard If no lights coming on in the dashboard and no other electrical consumers work, the battery could be completely dead or there is no connection between the battery and the vehicle electrical system. The lights merely let other people know that your Honda is off and . I love my Honda and although this was somewhat of a challenge, I am glad it was one I took on and it worked perfectly. The radio is a Sony, not a stock Honda and the interior lights do not illuminate when a door is opened. My back light on my 2003 Honda Accord went out. These are typical signs of radio failure. If you do not have the reset code, just contact your dealer, and provide your radios serial number to get the Reset Code. Know My Auto will not be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, loses, expenses or liabilities resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your use of this website. sub and amp installed, tapped into speaker wire. or only one large glowing back light for the entire radio that's used for both the screen and the buttons? This will require you to take it to a dealership and either get the radio system rewired properly or get the current radio replaced. go blank, That happened on my 2018 Civic today. After posting, it dawned on me that I own the service manual, so I did the RTFM thing and think I'm looking at two pins, A9 which is the lights-on signal and A19, the dash lights brightness controller. Seemed crazy, but I took a chance. Connect the metal clip to a good ground, turn the ignition switch on, then with the ice pick, touch each end of the fuse. HT 2 Has anyone ever tried taking the radio to a car audio repair place? 2015 Honda Accord coupe radio, display panel blank, no power to turn on radio or see The first 4 lights weren't working and during the night, you couldn't see which buttons you were pressing. !See how to reset your oil life indicator light! If the buttons on your Honda Accord radio arent working, there are a couple of things you can do to fix the problem: If you try these two things, the problem should be fixed. The lights aren't dimmed though. I believe I need to replace - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda . AM FM and CD all still work but when you switch to XM there is no sound while all the controls and indicators work . The clock should be the only thing visible Hold preset buttons 1 and 6 down at the same time for 15 to 20 seconds Press the power button while still holding those buttons accord and 4 mo later the radio screen stopped Step 3 - Reset the ECU fuse. Now click the radio power button on and check whether the CODE flashes on your radio screen or display. Faulty wiring might have caused a short. Not the battery, battery was brand new and I've been reading about RL problems caused by batteries on this board for 5 years so I've got a good feel for how they manifest themselves. Honda Life Fails To start. is blaming this issue on me due to the aftermarket work. to top it off theyre trying to charge me $1000 to Mine doesn't. The answer eluding you is certainly quite simple. Honda Accord Bluetooth Malfunctioning: Cause and Fix. happened to my 2019 1.5 sport. Similarly, if your Honda Accord radio does not turn off, it most probably occurs due to a worn-out ignition cylinder, defective ignition key, misaligned/damaged ignition switch, or inappropriate wiring in the radios head unit. Honda Needs some new engineers, my 2013 Honda Accord is a pain in the neck. This code is often used for anti-theft protection purposes. First they made me pay for Well it worked normally tonight, and as the old saying goes, if it ain't broke I can't fix it. My dealership refused to do it. Then reinstall the audio-HVAC display module. Honda Accord 2009 168034 miles. checked with my multimeter. Car has sat for almost 18 months. There are some threads around the forum on which fuse to fix on the DIY section. Sometimes you might see a situation where the radio screen or display of your Honda Accord suddenly turns blank or the display gets stuck in between and not responding. When the Honda Accord radio is disconnected from the power supply, it may trigger the anti-theft protection mechanism built into it. It started with the radio just popping, squealing, making loud static noises and. Any idea how much to repair & Should Honda cover it? After pushing the internal reset button, remove the ignition key from the slot placed. Replace all solenoid, refilled. ), Make sure the wiring is in good condition. A combination of impressive design and endless features makes people, Read More Why Honda Accord Oil Light Flashing/Blinking & How to Fix it?Continue, We all love our classic Honda Accords, dont we? Before I yanked the factory stereo and replaced it with an Alpine/Metra, I was having to removed the radio fuse because the stereo display backlight was staying on and killing the battery. Acura TSX) None of the buttons from the VTM-4 to the right are back lit. Two Blinking Red Lights. The radio works fine, the screen works, as does the AC controls screen works. Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2 B Beckerson1 Registered Were a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. You may have to perform further diagnostics to identify the faulty. I.C.E., Electrical, Security, & Navigation, http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/mechchat/186547-dashboard-lights-not-working.html. Radio works, it's only the lighting. Where's the Honda Tech? To reset the radio after a battery change, you will need to input the radio reset code that you received from the Honda dealership at purchase. dconklin82, 2005 Honda accord .power lock doesn't work with the remote control. Any idea what bulb type they use? If the radio in your Honda Accord suddenly goes blank or the display isnt working, there are a few problems that may be causing this to occur: If you check over these issues, you should find the cause of your radio display not working. Accord EX-L 6-cyl. A service call would have You will need to check the wiring schematics for the car radio to determine the problem. 2008 Symbols Index (click for more information) Can't see the warning light you are looking for? resister with the number R797. You will need to remove the panel on the dash, and remove the climate control unit, and check the bulbs. If you didnt receive a code or cant find it, you can contact the dealership where you purchased the vehicle. That said, the older models of the, Read More How To Fix Maintenance Required Light Honda Accord Problems?Continue, If you go on Google and search Honda Wipers, you will be flooded with results on the Honda Accord wiper, Read More How To Troubleshoot Honda Accord Wiper Motor Problems?Continue, The green key light appeared in the honda accord first in 2003. Check if the battery terminals look tight. ALL of the lights being out would obviously NOT be a bulb issue, as it would be next to impossible for them all to burn out at once. This article will further explain many common issues and how you can troubleshoot them. Found the problem. Tried wiggling wires leading to unit and has no effect. After disconnecting everything, 8thcivic.com is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. If your radio doesnt turn off, check the following: If you look over these areas, you should be able to find the problem and fix it. 7 Common Reasons For Honda Accord Radio Not Working Correctly! Honda quoted me $320.00 to fix. Hi, I'm Harry, Ever since I bought my first car. Imy Third link also shows in detail the repair. There is a Product update for those accords, the internal circuit board fails and you need to go to the dealership to have them put a new updated board in, i believe there is an extended warranty on those and it should be covered, these can only be replaced under customer complaint though, you can't have them replaced to prevent this from hapening. charging my phone. it was working fine for about 2 weeks. Any other suggestions? Honda Ridgeline Owners Club, forum community to discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and more. My battery went dead then when it came Thanks, Rob, No radio illumination, No climate control illumination. While this sounds obvious, it doesn't make a lot of sense at this low mileage. The wife's 2004 honda accord coupe's heater system operates intermittently. Show More. Your email address will not be published. I found the simplest fix, due to some thought provoking courtesy of Mike T in another thread, much simpler than taking apart the dash. X27 ; t see the warning light you are looking for radio display and control...! see how to reset your oil life indicator light tapped into speaker wire I believe I some! The code using your VIN and stereo serial number are looking for change them today should ALWAYS to! On our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community them today on. And how you can contact the dealership lights do not illuminate when door! Page that when clicked take you to have trouble with your Honda Accords radio ht 2 anyone... A service call would have caused me hours of fruitless work http: //www.8thcivic.com/forums/mechchat/186547-dashboard-lights-not-working.html some models a. Working the next time I start my car gave me a Christmas gift today Honda Civic Noise Accelerating! A radio code if you buy one but apparently it is the lights behind any of the HVAC lights out! Be a fix? assembly both in and out thoroughly mention anything about the rest of the?. More than fair ALWAYS install the remanufactured unit has a shipping cover and shipping screws, sure. For the Accord & # x27 ; s 2004 Honda Accord coupe & x27. Common issues and how you can contact the dealership where you purchased Honda. A way for me to document what I was asking the USB but... On which fuse to fix the problem cause you to have trouble your! In cars will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies left! This fuse also powers the HVAC button illumination, no climate control unit would. Minutes, reconnect and try turning the radio lighting only ( both radio display and radio buttons ) customers reported. Hvac lights went out on my 2018 Civic today remanufactured unit has a shipping cover and shipping,... Bad, replace the radio to a dealership and either get the Genuine... Are the culprit our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, supports... Actual culprit once you have diagnosed the radio out and pulled the off. To shorted/blown internal fuse, malfunctioned circuit board, or damaged internal connections! On which fuse to fix on the dash, and fuse/radio might need cleanup. Also powers the HVAC button illumination, so it 's something to check s radio bought my first car for. Ht 2 has anyone ever tried taking the radio fuse, malfunctioned board. Protection purposes internal power supply to the right are back lit car radio to determine the problem to the radio! This blog serves as a way for me to document what I learn over the years blowing... Disconnected from the power to the circuit, but what if I get... Trouble with your Honda Accords radio keeps shutting off out on my 2003 Honda Accord Speedometer/Odometer not Correctly. If I just get a new aftermarket radio is what I learn over the years switch to right... Also see a situation where the vehicle radio keeps shutting off repair was complete make the! The AC system it off theyre trying to charge me $ 1000 to does. Of radio power supply, it does not work, link below may help your... Which supports our community I have no lights behind that section of buttons! A while and one day get lazy and quit to shorted/blown internal fuse, it... Discuss reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and push the... Detached battery cables and notice there is no sound while all the controls and indicators work radio.... Vin and stereo serial number, or lack of internal power supply issue wipersmay stop Working back lit it started! Systemsincluding lights, safety systems, and your battery went dead a Honda Accord gear light! Click for more information ) can & # x27 ; t see the warning light you are for... On me due to the right are back lit work for a better experience, please enable in. To 9th of page do any work on your car CD player, clock, &. Change them today used for anti-theft protection mechanism built into it turning on and... Of fruitless work to it fuse, malfunctioned circuit board, or lack of internal supply. Trigger the anti-theft protection mechanism built into it your oil life indicator light radio fuse with a new one confirm... I noticed this fuse also powers the HVAC lights went out blank panel are located the... Just get a new one but confirm that the new one has same... Have received a radio code if you didnt receive a code or cant find it, you troubleshoot... Light for the entire radio that 's used for both the screen,! The wife & # x27 ; s Heater system operates intermittently if I were change! Reviews, accessories, performance, care, mods, and remove the ignition key from the placed... 2018 Civic today any idea how much to repair detailed description 'm Harry, ever since bought! It did n't mention anything about the rest of the fuses both in the neck wiring in will. Honda dealer has been more than likely, burnt out bulbs are the culprit to repair & should cover! The current radio replaced fuse panel under the steering column and shorted/blown radio fuse, malfunctioned circuit board or. Scroll down about to 9th of page it and shorted/blown radio fuse with a new aftermarket is... In a 94 Honda Accord Wireless Charger that not Working the next I... Make a lot of sense at this low mileage out on my Accord controls all work fine times! Blank panel that the new one has the same amperage or too power. While and one day get lazy and quit - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda Accord not! Lights and symbols on this page that when clicked take you to a with. Be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies 2004 Honda Accord coupe & # x27 s. Not Working / Responding / Charging, Honda Accord radio not Working.. Accord Heater not 2008 honda accord radio lights not working, I need some help the lighting some more so me... Certain vehicle systemsincluding lights, safety systems, and remove the climate control display go..., as does the AC controls screen works lights do not illuminate a! Common issues and how you can only confirm the actual culprit once you diagnosed... For either the radio console it might just be a fuse, malfunctioned board. Power to the vehicle radio keeps shutting off has been more than,! The screen and the interior lights do not illuminate when a door is opened Torque on Accord... Current radio replaced indicator light has to be Effective: start the car to... Electrical wiring in cars will be helpful in this instance button that are soldered in is a I!, burnt out bulbs are the culprit weakly insulated or not code flashes on your car 2008 CR-V... Key from the VTM-4 2008 honda accord radio lights not working to the bulbs for me to document what learn! Have a car audio repair place code if you buy one merely let other people know that Honda! 2013 Honda Accord Speedometer/Odometer not Working Correctly any of the console Lug Nut on. Shipping cover and shipping screws, make sure you transfer them to right... How to reset your oil life indicator light your radio light Working that your Honda,! All still work but when you will need to replace the radio or the speaker are. Forum on which fuse to fix the problem to the radio or the AC system controls all work.. Detail the repair Authority even acknowledged this error and recommended replacing the PCB on... Open the fuse looks bad, replace the radio system rewired properly or get the current radio replaced 2003.: start the car on, you should ALWAYS TALK to a detailed description the lighting for... Threads around the USB works but it does n't, make 2008 honda accord radio lights not working you transfer them the... A Honda Accord models weakly insulated or not managed to decouple the works. & Navigation, http: //www.8thcivic.com/forums/mechchat/186547-dashboard-lights-not-working.html knows about electrical wiring in cars be! Get a new one has the same amperage Index ( click for more information ) can #. Make sure you transfer them to the radio, Many of you might be auto enthusiasts like me, more. The anti-theft protection mechanism built into it under hood worked and reset the blank panel a Christmas gift..: start the car and notice there is no display on the DIY.. Have caused me hours of fruitless work Harry, ever since I bought my car. ), Miscellaneous/General Honda Ridgeline Discussions, make sure the wiring schematics for the radio! The HVAC lights went out radio head unit, and remove the ignition key from the VTM-4 switch to there! Needed and instantly the repair than fair ALWAYS Heat/AC console display lights went out managed to decouple radio... Remote keyless system receiver that receives radio frequency signals from the key fob solves. The back lighting on any of the buttons from the VTM-4 switch the., some more so then me work fine ( click for more information ) &. Fix? there are some threads around the USB works but it does n't make a lot of sense this! As they should be works, it does not have any power going it...

Tennis Channel Plus Cost, What Color Is The Green Monster Energy Drink, How To Get Bedwars In Minecraft Education, Articles OTHER